Speaker 1: We are now about two seconds away from your Sabrina Carpenter keyword A three two. Okay, oh well look at this. It is time for your keyword. Gets you in. Go see Sabrina Carpenter. Fly off to Los Angeles, go to the show, go to dinner. It's somewhere fancy, like, I don't know what. Where did all the celebrities go out there? No boo is anything out there? No boo, I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: There's one in Malibu though.
Speaker 3: An out burger.
Speaker 1: They get an in and out burger out there. You can go out to the inn and over Benny Hannah. Yeah, we should all go. We should all anyway. So yeah, let's get you out to Sabrina Carpenter, Los Angeles. You can enter the contest right now with a simple keyword. All I gotta do is go to the iHeart app, open it up, tap the red microphone button, and say the keyword is Sabrina, and then you're good to to go. Happens every thirty minutes. Sabrina is the keyword. Do it because a lot of people are what they are lazy and they won't do it. You go be ambitious. If I found in life, if you do just a little bit more than most people, You're life will be successful because what are most people? They are lazy. So just be a little bit more ambitious and go to you that keyword. Here's my advice for the day, Sabrina on the iHeartRadio app It is what is it day? WEDNESDAYA starts for most people tomorrow. We're still here. My friend Nate, he's like going to Disney or something like that, and he's like, are you working on MEA. I'm like, yeah, I wish we got a off. It doesn't really work. That We were asking a little while ago, what is the story that you have that you don't really even tell because nobody believes you? And I don't really have any examples because I don't really have one. I did get pulled over by the cops one time who thought I was the leader of a porsia theft ring and they drew their guns on me, but I never I don't mind telling that story because it's it's number one. It's true, and it's not so unbelievable that you'd go, oh, you made it up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I've told the story a million times how I saw a unicorn in Wisconsin, and no one believes me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nobody stole. Nobody believes you I did. That's why I stopped telling it. And I don't blame you. Monica is on the phone with a story that you don't even like to tell because nobody believes you. Hi, Monica, Bye, what is your story?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: So about fifteen years ago, I was a crack at it. I lived in a crack house summer in Minneapolis. I'm not going to say where. I lived there for probably six months. The cops were there every other day. Sometimes I was home when they come, sometimes not. I was arrested a few times.
Speaker 1: What were you arrested for?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: God, you name it? Not breaking and entering, possession, conspiracy, you know what?
Speaker 1: Conspiracy? Wow? Okay, probably conspiracy to distribute or something like that, right, yeah.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, And like at one point, I'm supposed to do three years, but I only did ended up doing eight months.
Speaker 1: Three years, but you did eight months?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okayikes, yep, wow, yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean now I'm married, I'm a mama too, I am a catering business, and I don't tell anyone about my life the past.
Speaker 1: Wow. Like wild that she's lived two lives essentially, and I got I mean, I'm sure you have such a long story, and I don't want to get you personal, but I'd love to know how you went from what your your your youth was that got you into that situation and then what amazingly turned you around. You got you know, a family now and and you listen to a great radio station and you have a catering business. I mean, I'm sure there's a whole conversation there about what. I'm so glad you turn it, but I can. Why don't you tell people the story?
Speaker 6: Well, I told a couple of people that I trusted, and they just didn't believe me to think I'm lying because you're so.
Speaker 1: Well adjusted now, right, And so then if you tell your friend, I don't know, Melissa, Melissa will go tell her friend Karen. You should hear the BS story that Monica's telling people. She says she used to be a crack addict.
Speaker 9: I don't know why somebody would lie though, about being a crack addict, Like what, I have every reason to believe you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you said. It's not like you're showing off.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot of people who like attention, so I think people might say them free.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. Oh man, I've told you. You know the story. I will never say who it is, but they just told the most outrageous lies about somebody who got murdered because of mistaken identity. And it was supposed to be her that got murdered. But it wasn't her that got murdered. It was somebody else. And I believe that at first, but it was like, there's just no So I think sometimes you have a story that's so outrageous that it's you just don't believe it. I'm glad you told us, Mark, Thank you very much. I appreciate that. We admire you. That's amazing her because she's not going around spreading it.
Speaker 9: I've never told this story on the air, but I had a bunch of guns drawn on me at one point. I was I was home, I was on my living room couch and my grandma five in the morning.
Speaker 1: All you hear is oh man, yeah you know what that means. Yeah, so we wake up, my grandma opens the door.
Speaker 9: My grandma's a small woman, so she just goes flying because it's I guess, swat just in with a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Shields and the guns.
Speaker 9: Jeez, and I get up off the couch and I guess they thought I was whoever they were looking for, obviously some type of prisoner. I guess they had our address or the wrong address, and all these maybe six seven guns drawn on me, and I can't see anything because it's the lights are off and their lights are flashing at me, and.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused.
Speaker 9: Oh my god. And this was like a week before tenth grade. So what was I fourteen thirteen at the time.
Speaker 1: Jeez, that's terrifying. That is scary. We have a text message that's I think it's wild.
Speaker 4: So this one says when I was young, my mom and I were driving on a small farm road in the middle of nowhere. A bug bomber helicopter almost flew into our car. The helicopter was right on top of our wig shield and right before it collided with us, it lifted and ended up crashing in.
Speaker 1: The field next to me.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, everyone was okay, but no one ever believes me that a helicopter almost took us out.
Speaker 1: Well, it really did, and it was terrifying. Ooh gosh, wow, what uh? There is another quick one. It says via text message, I got by a guy because he was killed by the same serial killer that murdered Versace.
Speaker 4: Like that is yeah, and that is in Minnesota, that's where that guy was from. What.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's bonkers. If you got a story that you don't tell because nobody believes you or it just sounds too outrageous where it's just too crazy to bust out at a barbecue on the cul de Sac, Yeah, then call me at six five one nine eight nine kg.
Speaker 3: Would you be my entire college career, I have stories like that, and my colleagues are.
Speaker 1: Just horny party stories.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised Jenny didn't die in colege. I'm surprised I didn't die either. This one, specifically, was the fact that I was making out with a guy and basically he was single, at least that's what he told me.
Speaker 2: He wasn't. Because then a girl walks in. It was New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: She comes in, slaps me across the face. He pins her to the ground so that I can like get out. Basically, my phone's dead. I'm in a different city that I'm not used to, and I'm just walking the streets of Oshkosh Wisconsin, looking for safety, and I heard some voices and light on in a house and I just simply walked into that house, made friends and passed out, and then one of the guys gave me a ride so it would be in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, like a college campus. At least it was okay.
Speaker 4: So because when you additionally told this story, I thought you really like wandered into a suburban home.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking too. Yeah, okay, hey, looking for more. If you've got a story that is so outrageous that it's true, you don't really tell it, love to hear from you. Six' five one nine eight. Nine katy W b will Do Boo bash tickets also coming up in a few, minutes and stay here On katie w on YouTube every morning starting at seven. Am just Search Dave RYAN. Tv we're on right. Now, Hi, MOM i know you can, interact you can, comment you can text you and follow along on the stream On Dave RYAN. Tv.
Speaker 3: Mom my mom's gonna be on shortly to talk about a day she.
Speaker 1: Had, yeah we haven't been.
Speaker 2: Hearing my mom's Been.
Speaker 3: Dayton and she had her second date this past weekend AND i still don't know the details so we're gonna an in like fifteen minutes to tell us the rumor.
Speaker 1: Is That Cindy leu Who lutenberger got the home at three, am three am with her underwear in her. Purse NOW i made that part. UP i made it. Up But i'm going to ask. Her, Okay, okay all. Right we were talking a little while. Ago we were talking about what's the story that you have that is so bizarre that you really don't even tell it because people don't really believe. You and we got a bunch of. These we first had one from somebody who was a crack, addict lived in a crack house for six months and was arrested multiple. TIMES i think they were sentenced to three years in, prison served eight months and they were. Out, yeah and now they're a mom of, two married in a caterer in a catering, business and they don't tell the story because people, going did you hear that she made up the story about being a crack. Addict becca is on the phone with a story so bizarre that you don't even tell? It? Hi, Becca, hi yeah hear you find what's your? Story?
Speaker 10: Okay so had it's about fourteen years ago, now Because i've grown.
Speaker 3: UP i was out with friends In minneapolis and we went To Sneaky peete and you, know they were, like let's go up To.
Speaker 10: Dreamgirls so we went up there.
Speaker 1: Strip club by the.
Speaker 8: Way yeahah, Yeah WELL i must have.
Speaker 10: Had some dirty looks or. Something but all of the strippers that were working ended up jumping.
Speaker 1: Me oh my, gosh you had attaged by. Strippers they hit you with a, heel they.
Speaker 5: DID i was so.
Speaker 1: Sore what do you think you? Did you had a couple of pops and you say you probably made a comment about somebody who was cellulaid on. There it was something like, that and THEN.
Speaker 5: I probably said something that was not. NICE i don't.
Speaker 3: Know was it in the club that they jumped, to or like as you were leaving in the alley.
Speaker 8: Club it was in the.
Speaker 5: Club and then the next MORNING i woke up AND i could not find my.
Speaker 10: Purse, WELL i had to go up there because they had my First SO i was kind of like The walk Of.
Speaker 1: Shames, yeah who broke the fight up with? You and the strippers who broke up the?
Speaker 8: FIGHT i was with one other person and they said that the security actually just took me outside and told me to.
Speaker 1: Leave oh, Okay i'm picturing them all four limbs and throwing you out the door into a snow bank and stay. Out what a great. Story and if you tell this story then people usually, go, yeah She beca's making up a.
Speaker 8: Story i'm, like you know, what that's only one of my.
Speaker 10: Stories go on for days about my crazy.
Speaker 5: Stories, WOW i like you.
Speaker 1: BETTER i like. Her thank, You. Becca let's go To. Matt, matt we're talking about stories that you don't really tell because people just, go h that's not. True what, Happened?
Speaker 7: Matt, yeah so, real long story. Short WHEN i was growing, UP i used to wake up around three o'clock in the morning AND i would see either shadow figures or some thing standing at the end of my. Bed fat forward, time AND i ended up moving, out got, married had two, kids and AFTER i got, divorced in between finding, HOUSES i moved back into my parents' house for a little, while and it started happening again to where it was. Enough like if you've seen the Movie The exorcism Of Emily, rose which Is i've never finished the movie BECAUSE i walked out of the. Theater there's a part in the movie where it's like two point fifty nine and it clicks to three o'clock and then things start to. Happen so that started happening to me as well, too to WHERE i was telling people about.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 7: Whatever, well WHAT i ended up doing IS i took like a tape, recorder like a digital tape, recorder AND i put it in the room where things would happen in AND i ended up getting audio clips of EVPs of voices in the room when no one was, around nothing. ELSE i told a bunch of friends about, it told my. Parents they all laughed at. Me they thought it was. CRAZY i submitted it to THE tv show Ghost, hunters and they ended up taking it To Twin Cities, paranormal Which i'm not sure if they still do it or, not but and they ended up cleaning up the audio, clips and they tried for years to come out to my parents' house to actually do a full sledge ghost hunt session in my parents', house but they refused have the audio. Clips they ended up cleaning them up for me so we can actually hear what was. Said it's intense now being That i've moved back out of my parents'. House it doesn't happen nearly as often, anymore BUT i swear To, God i've been haunted by ghosts in that.
Speaker 1: House Free what did the ghost?
Speaker 7: Say so in the first clip it says, Idiot i'm picking you for a, reason and then about an hour, later on the same, night it ends up Saying, david where are you. Now the creepiest part about that is my Uncle david ended up passing about a year prior to, That so, yeah it's it's super. CREEPY i STILL i bring up the audio clips and people are, LIKE i don't believe, you and they're, like, oh this is a.
Speaker 1: That's the, temptation because my argument would, be, well, yeah you get people who are into paranormal ghost hunting stuff and they will find something that's evident that there was a haunting or. Something they will FIND i know you. Do, Yeah And i'm more of a, skeptic not a cynic, necessarily but a. Skeptic but, YEAH i can see. Why you, know if you AND i were sitting together at a cocktail party And i'm, like, hey what do you like to, Do, well let me tell you a, Story i'd be, like, okay Well matt is full of beans fili, bean So, matt no good. Story thank, you AND i can see why you don't share that one with. Everybody got one. More we're going to move. On we got stuff to. Do Serena carpenter tickets in ten five minutes or So Boo bash. Tickets we got to get Your Boo bashed. Tickets but right, Now, Emily, emily what's the story that you tell that nobody. Believes?
Speaker 10: SO i was at the, CABIN i don't, know this was probably fifteen years, ago and they had like a platform and then you had to go down to the beach and like the sitting area AND i was just sitting up on the platform and all of a, SUDDEN i felt something like whoosh over my and it was an eagle and.
Speaker 8: It, boosed almost hit me in the, head went.
Speaker 10: Down grabbed a fish out of the, lake and flew.
Speaker 1: Off she almost got attacked by an. Eagle, Wow i'm.
Speaker 8: Attacked by an.
Speaker 1: Eagle did you feel more patriotic after? That, Okay i'm such an? Idiot, Okay wow that was. Crazy thank, You, emily thanks for all the. Stories we're gonna move. On we are gonna give Away Boo bash tickets right. Now I'm KATIE Wb Boo BASH i thought about there's three different costume. Categories thousand dollars for Best, creative thousand dollars for Best Sexy, costume thousand dollars for best couple or. Group so if you're gonna come from like if you're gonna dress up as like the kids From Stranger, things that would be a group. Yea and it come as like you, KNOW i don't Know sonny And. Share that's a. DUO i thought of another, Category, Yeah Taylor swift. Category now why not come to rest To Taylor swift fifteen dollars first, prize ten fifteen dollars first. Prime what who was?
Speaker 9: It last year there were like fifteen people dressed as it wasn't, tailor but they came up on the stage with.
Speaker 1: Us it's just everybody's gonna do, it is my.
Speaker 2: Point, YEAH i think so.
Speaker 3: TOO i asked for recommendations On instagram yesterday and the amount of people were, like you got to be the, showgirl like the tailor From.
Speaker 1: Jenny AND i have A i have a plan.
Speaker 4: On that you MIGHT i have to go looking Around goodwills and different thrift stops to see WHAT i can. Find But jenny AND i have an idea for us to be a. Duo, yep AND i FEEL i can find what she's looking.
Speaker 1: FOR i Wish bailey AND i thought about Being, Limu emu And. Doug but it sure sounds like a lot of. Work so, well it sounds like a lot of. Work you wear, sunglass isn't a. BADGE i would be THE. Emu well that's Who i'm talking. About, yes it would be a lot of, work a lot of work for. Me you're you're concerned for? Me oh, Buddy, yeah there was not an. ATTACK i thought you were, like it's too much, work so, defensive just off. Real, well he just said it's going to be a lot of work for. HIM i never said it's going to be a lot of work for. Me it's gonna be a lot of work to put in BECAUSE i never. Creative i'm so glad you're.
Speaker 3: Back, YEAH i want another. SUGGESTION i got was a fart and they sent me a picture of it. Too it's actually quite. Hilarious it's like a little. Kid it kind of looks like Those lufa. Costumes, yeah but it's like. Brown that would be kind of.
Speaker 1: Funny i'm. Looking i'm looking for one that's. Creative and meet people go oh, wow but doesn't take a lot of work or, Expense SO i Don't.
Speaker 4: You could just Be doug AND i could just be without THE.
Speaker 1: EMU i could have a leash that's got nothing of it all, right uhre's here's the way we're gonna play. It so we're gonna play a game called Fun. Sucker so we're gonna give away tickets to every this, time it's a, woman every woman who calls in until a guy calls in and ruins. It we'll do the opposite, tomorrow tickets for every guy that calls in until a woman calls in as the fun sucker and stops the. Process, NOW i don't really know what we've got on the phone right. Now we'll just answer them live right.
Speaker 3: Now, YEAH i don't THINK vo. Was i'm here yes today while we were talking about.
Speaker 1: This so we're going to answer the phones and every woman gets a pair of tickets For Boo bash until a guy calls. In then all the fun. Ceases. Funsucker we'll do it again tomorrow with all.
Speaker 3: GUYS i think we should maybe clear the lines because they probably don't understand the rules quite.
Speaker 1: Yet, okay well we can clear the lines and hang up on one all the poor people that called, In.
Speaker 2: So, like let's get some women on the.
Speaker 3: Phone, guys we're going to do this for you, Tomorrow so don't be a fun. Sucker but if you decide to be a, funsucker then that's where we cut off the tickets we're given.
Speaker 1: Away, Okay so if you're a, woman call. In if you're a, guy don't call in unless you want to be the. Funsucker all, right? Y'all all? Ready, yeah all, right, HELLO, katwb you're a. Winner what's your name? Name? Please? Kristen please hold? On okay one, SECOND. Katiwb, hello there he. Is that's. It that's. It funsucker right, Away, yeah fumsucker right. Away that's what. Happens what's your? Name? COLIN i don't think he realized what you didn't realize that the contest is fun, sucker, Right?
Speaker 4: Colin you you probably show up To halloween parties without a.
Speaker 1: Costume, Colin, Hey, Colin i'm gonna give you tickets anyway because you were bold. Enough now why not give them tickets to?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Anyway who? Cares dave's, LIKE i want to fill this. PLACE i do want to fill the, place all, right, colin hold on for one. Second we'll do it again, tomorrow but tomorrow will be for.
Speaker 3: Men so if a woman calls, it absolutely be a fun. Sucker and, honestly at this, point, ladies.
Speaker 1: Be a, colin, yeah because be a. Colin all, right it Is dave's dirt on the show one on one k d W. B there's a lot of fun stories, today and my favorite probably Is Kylie jenner and her song that she. IS i don't know if she released it her elf or she, was, like you, know just like a part of a, collaboration but she was a guest vocal on a song Called Fourth, strike and people are roasting her for her incredibly auto tuned. Vocal by the way she calls Herself King kylie in the. Song it reminds me a little bit Of Stars Are, blind and where like a, socialite rich person did a, song the difference is that song. Sucks, Hey Stars Are blind was a pretty cool, song Wasn't it was kind of like a reggae kind of a, song and actually it's STILL i listened to it once in a, While SO i think.
Speaker 4: Most of What Paris hilton has created has not been that bad because That's Paris Hilton wright stars are blind, yeap and she has the one called like The Hot, One and that's a great, song what a.
Speaker 1: BANGER i truly don't know that. One oh it's a good. One so for way Back, wednesday, well let's go back to When Kim kardashian released her first. Single this is what it sounded like when she did her first single Called jam turn It up in twenty. Eleven Here's, kim that's amazing what you can do with the cassio keyboard not auto. Tune. Yikes, HONESTLY i don't think we still have it in the.
Speaker 4: System but my song was just as good as those, two because really all you do need is auto.
Speaker 1: Tune the, song OH i, Remember pretty was my. SONG i Doubt i'm on the button board. Anymore but we don't look it.
Speaker 3: Up, okay we played it, briefly but it was actually really.
Speaker 1: Good, wait describe this.
Speaker 4: Again so when same kind of year in twenty, eleven twelve thirteen ish, era me and my Friend james made a song Called pretty because he wanted to show that, like, hey as long as you have auto, tune you can make any garbage pop.
Speaker 1: Song that would really be a hit on the.
Speaker 4: Radio which sounds a lot like these Two kardashian.
Speaker 1: Songs but mine was. Better it was just. Better and we have it somewhere in the.
Speaker 2: CITIES i don't have it in the.
Speaker 3: System we'd have, to, okay on, YouTube it was probably copied always to.
Speaker 1: Be it's on. YouTube on, YouTube, yeah what DO i look?
Speaker 4: For look up pretty and Then James Cougar canfield's his?
Speaker 2: NAME O, god well you're looking that.
Speaker 3: Up let me tell you about How Holiday Station stores also has jumped on the pumpkin spice tray because they have delicious maple pumpkin pumpkin coffee or they have a pumpkin spice. Cappuccino you can. Try both are very. Good bailey can back that. Up she says That holiday's pumpkin spice stuff is. Delicious, honestly it's so.
Speaker 4: GOOD i Think Holiday's pumpkin spice is my favorite pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Spice i'm not gonna lie. Here right here is pretty That bailey did eleven years ago With James.
Speaker 4: Cougar can go to like second fifty eight in the, video.
Speaker 1: Fifty eight second.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: Me, well, bro you should sold you're. Wrong, no you should just let go Because i'm not back into. You not into. You it's so hard when you are the queen since you got in your. Dreams girls.
Speaker 2: That like call me.
Speaker 8: Snide he's not just saw the.
Speaker 2: Insight, sorry, boy are you?
Speaker 1: Confused it's no worse than a lot of other. Garbage exactly. Exactly it's just as good As kylie's. Song and that is going to kind of wrap it. Up, well there's a couple of more dirt stories that we kind of want to cover a little bit some things going. ON i love this. Story an engineer won a pumpkin contest with a pumpkin that weighed two, thousand three hundred and forty six.
Speaker 11: POUNDS i was in this position last, year BUT i lost by six. Pounds this year was able to take the, win and that's really what the goal was this year was to was to win one of the, best if not the best pumpkin way ups in the. WORLD i work At rivian as an engineer in manufacturing, engineering SO i work on electric vehicles as my day job and throw pumpkins as a.
Speaker 1: Hobby okay kind of, huge hi, cool three and forty six. Pounds, wow they don't have one that big down at Omits Apple. Farms, NO i don't think. So are we ready for the guest of? Honor we? Are, yeah let me find the theme? Song, right get a? Tax why you do?
Speaker 9: That let me let you know tonight if you go To Maple Grove High i'll be out there For friday night football on A, wednesday obviously BECAUSE a and it's the last. One So i'm manifesting this twenty five thousand dollars Sat ben's is trying to. Give we're gonna do it like a dice toss game for a chance for a student to walk away with twenty five k to any.
Speaker 1: School so we'll see you, Tonight Maple, Grove Go, Crimsons Go. Crimson very. Cool we got the girl of the moment on the, phone the it girl Of fond De, Lac. Wisconsin cindy's, Mom i'm, Sorry jenny's, Mom. Cindy so, mom we're playing your theme, song and we're playing your theme song in the background. Here So, cindy lou Whu? Lutenberger so we had you had a date over the? Weekend is that? RIGHT i?
Speaker 5: Did, now this is just, quick, quick, Quick, YES a happy birthday to my oldest Daughter rachel.
Speaker 1: Your favorite your favorite. Daughter we know, now so the same young fella that you had had courted you a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Ago, yeah, yeah last week we spent this was date number, Two, Saturday.
Speaker 1: Saturday, okay, now where did this guy take? You what's the hot spot in fond Of lag? Was it was there like a no where did you guys go for the? Date we?
Speaker 5: Went we went To Waldo, waldo.
Speaker 1: So, okay, okay. Gotcha it sounds.
Speaker 5: Lovely a little, bar little, pub had some, drinks had a nice little, dinner, which by the, way ordered a chicken. Sandwich didn't want to eat a lot. First by the chicken, sandwich what, Happens the chicken gets stuck in my. Teeth you should have seen me with tele action trying to get chicken.
Speaker 1: Out oh, no not tongue.
Speaker 5: Action it was. Awful, anyway said we're gonna go do the haunted house just a few miles down the. Road So i'm, like, oh, yeah, Whatever now that's.
Speaker 1: Great that's great because you usually, think you, know if you're like twenty years, old that's a haunted that's a. Date but you, know being a little bit older than twenty for you and this this guy and call him. Darrel he sounds like a darrel to. Me did, so you went to the Haunted house, together which is a very cute date for an older. COUPLE i think it's.
Speaker 8: Cute and it wasn't just a haunted.
Speaker 5: House it was at an, asylum a former. Asylum it is supposed to be, haunted so that added to the scare. Sector so you.
Speaker 1: Did you cling to him and hold tightly on.
Speaker 5: Cling, oh, oh, incredible. Incredible and so here's what. Happened three quarters of the way. Through all of a, sudden we're in we're in the. Room you, know you go room to, room you, know the ghouls and. Goblins you. KNOW i was not relatively frightened at some, points but for the most part it was. Okay all of a, sudden we're like alone in the. Room all of a, sudden he just grabbed. Me oh he was going to turn me, around and THEN.
Speaker 8: I just kept. GOING i kept. Moving i'm, like, OH i screwed that, up you, know.
Speaker 2: Like he was going to grab you and kiss.
Speaker 5: You, yeah but, no, no, no, no. No after we got out and we're walking, outside.
Speaker 8: Grabbed, me sat down ON i think.
Speaker 5: A, haybell and planted a couple of times.
Speaker 1: The kiss for the first time since The clinton, administration.
Speaker 7: No longer than.
Speaker 1: That, Okay so.
Speaker 5: Yeah i'm like And i'm, like oh my, god out of my, head what that just happened? Again so we came back to town and we just you, know drove to the, car drove out to my daughter's. House just he was showing me his kid's. House he showed me his house on that we're going. In we're not doing. That SO i didn't say. That she just so we.
Speaker 1: Ended WAIT i missed the what you, said we're not doing that to what you? Heard?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: RIGHT i did.
Speaker 5: Going into his. Home in my, Head i'm, SAYING i hope he doesn't say you want to go, in and he did. Not so we kept driving. Around found the nice little pub in town and they were playing, music you, know and that was, BRIEF i don't, know eleven thirty that, ended and then he got we got in the car again and we drove out to The we have a wonderful park In. Fondo like here.
Speaker 1: By the, way you just turned your radio. One we're talking To jenny from the. Show this is her mother who is probably you, KNOW i don't, know in the in the in the, later the, later the sunset. Years, yeah and so she hadn't had a date in a long, time and so she's now dated the same, boy like second. Date and we're listening to the story unfold from last. Weekend it seems to be going pretty. Well so you stop at a, park the lovely park there and find a.
Speaker 5: Lack and they had built a beautiful, bridge huge. Bridge never saw, it never go to this side of the. PARK i, said, well let's and you could see lights on.
Speaker 8: The, bridge so WE i, said let's go walk up on the.
Speaker 5: Bridge so we walked up on the, bridge walked down the, bridge AND i mean there's cars in every little parking lot throughout the, park and you, know you just wonder what's going.
Speaker 3: On it's like midnight at this. Point there's just a bunch of cars and it's probably.
Speaker 5: One maybe it's, one but. Late so, yeah back up on top of the, bridge AND i think the people in the cars got a little bit of a. Show but then we, went.
Speaker 1: Okay let's let's stop right. There a little bit of the. Show what what was the show consisting?
Speaker 5: Of there was just no it was not anything like. That so it was just very.
Speaker 8: Nice so.
Speaker 5: You, know you know. It it was, good a.
Speaker 8: Lot of good, conversation a lot of you.
Speaker 5: Know at one, point like looking across the table at the top of, this looked at his eyes and they were just so. Wonderful why if we finished the sentence with the same, word does that mean? SOMETHING i don't? Know, YEAH I so then we went back to his car and we looked at photos of the work he's done for the past year for about an. Hour and that's. All.
Speaker 1: Now NOW i believe. YOU i believe, you but believe AND i believe. Everything and if you say nothing, HAPPENED i believe. You but we were hoping for, LIKE i, mean it's been date number. Two at what? Point how DO i ask this? Question at what? Point what date do? You?
Speaker 8: WELL i don't.
Speaker 5: Know i'm asking, you, guys what point does that?
Speaker 1: Happen, Well, JENNY i don't. KNOW i don't know what what the dating world was like? Anymore? Jenny how many dates is you? Do?
Speaker 3: YEAH i don't, know to each their? Own some, people aren't you?
Speaker 2: Nervous you go that?
Speaker 4: Far?
Speaker 5: More talked about certain things and then here's my other question though ABOUT i text him first On sunday morning and said you, Know i'm still trying to catch my. Breath thank you for a wonderful time right.
Speaker 8: Away, yeah so that was, good right right?
Speaker 1: Though, yeah very, Good, yeah really. Good make it the first move tached. Back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah and so he text back and, said you, know just reciprocated wonderful, time thank you very, much blah blah. Blah so you, know it's Like.
Speaker 8: MONDAY i wanted to text him and gooesday.
Speaker 5: And my clients of course THAT i shared all this information. With it's, like, Well, sindy it's Only, monday so now we're up To. Wednesday so DO i plan something For saturday and text? Him and, yeah since you've done the last two, weeks you, know BECAUSE i got some things, ready you, know and and it's, okay do SHUD i do it?
Speaker 7: Today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah you you you don't really want to play too much games because you don't want, to, like you, know be that. Person so, yeah if you're excited to see him HE i think one of the things that if we like, somebody we get excited when we find out they like us. Too it's, like oh my, god he likes he likes me. Too, oh there's no feeling in the, World so you go do your.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 1: Cindy we're out of, time but thanks.
Speaker 5: For talking to.
Speaker 1: Us we'll talk to you next. Week, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Wonderful get a girl.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i really thought that was going to be the hook up.
Speaker 3: TAP i didn't think. So my mom is you, know she's a lated and she waits a little bit.
Speaker 1: Longer she gave the people in the cars a show.
Speaker 2: Show she means that they smooched for two seconds and that was a show to.
Speaker 1: Her that is. Adorable some text Messages Holy minnesota, Woman yeah she's, YEAH i hear.
Speaker 2: You someone else said if this man breaks her, heart we go to. WAR i fully agree with.
Speaker 3: THAT i, like am so protective of my sisters and my mom THAT i swear if this man hurts, HER i will show up To fanalac and be, like where are?
Speaker 1: They where is? He? Bye love? It Thanks. Cindy all, right it's one on one point three K dwb On The Dave Ryan. Show we, oh we forgot the keyword For Sabrina. Carpenter we are so excited With. Cindy my fault. Completely the keyword For Subreena carpenter is. Busy so use your your, phone open up The iHeartRadio app if you don't have it open, already and just use the keyword. Busy how do you use? It you tap that red microphone button that lets you record what we call a talk, back and you say the keyword is. Busy that's really all you get to. Say we just need to know that you were listening and that you know the keyword is. Busy grand prize if you are, chosen is a flight To Los angeles with you and your friend to See Sabrina carpenter in. Concerts so go do that and let's get into name that. Tune entering the studio today can test the number One bailey J Hess Hi, Bailey, Hello. Hello something about, Yourself Bailey, WELL i like unicorns and collecting unicorn. MEMORABILIA i also like cats and smelling them. Deeply thank You. Jay and also here in entering the, Studio Vonavious carl Leek, hipontavius tell me something about?
Speaker 9: Yourself IS i originally born and raised In New. JERSEY i have to give my wiz and teeth. Thought and it's my third biggest fear as the. Dentist my first biggest fear Is i'm gonna have ugly, kids and my second one is getting old in that.
Speaker 1: Order, okay all, right welcome and good luck to the both of. You this, Time bailey is going to go. FIRST i will give you a. Clue you will bid how many seconds you will need to name that. Tune the category is heartbreak, songs heartbreak. SONG i love, this so remember as you make your guests heartbreak. Songs, okay here we, go, boy, hm AM i delirious for you to return to? Me let me say it, again, Boy AM i delier? Desirous that? Is AM i desirous for you to return to?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Boy AM i desirous for you to return to?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Bailey oh? Gosh, okay? Boy yeah, yeah, yeah yeah? Yeah AM i desirous for you to return to?
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 1: Boy all, right we get.
Speaker 4: It name that tune in four, Seconds, BAILEY i THINK i can name that tune in two?
Speaker 1: Seconds all, right name that? Tune you're? Right what's the? Name what's the? NAME? O, GOODNESS i can't name that? Tune isn't? It IT'S i want you?
Speaker 9: Back?
Speaker 7: No, yes.
Speaker 1: You get the? Clue boy boy, band boy, boy and the way we. Play IF i get it, wrong the point goes to the other. Person, So, baily you're on the board Points, okay oh, GOSH i miss. Them, okay here we. Go name that Tune Heartbreak. Songs this clue is for you, first and here we. Go is that a real? Id pretty impressive for a sixteen year? Old is that a real? Id pretty impressive for a sixteen year?
Speaker 4: Old Vont, BAILEY i can name that tune in three? Seconds, OH i said four, Seconds So vont named that tune.
Speaker 1: Call My joila last? Week good. Luck, Well.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, yep, completely this is just the random. GUESS i think it's A Lvia Rodrigo driver's.
Speaker 1: Like look at? You, yes perfect like that one started not at the BEGINNING i.
Speaker 2: Did it's just that some have intro some do.
Speaker 1: NOT i like the intro work was like bing, thing like a door. Opening dang it all, Right, bailey it's back to. You you will bid, First, Okay Heartbreak. Songs disco for the title of this. Song disco ver the title of this. Song, OKAY i can name that tune in three, SECONDS i said. Five So, bailey nicking that? Tune that wasn't? Confident that IS i will survive at? FIRST i was. AFRAID i was. Petrified you know? It is? It Gloria? Gator, Wow Boss, CHELL i love that. Song that's such a good. One by the. Way the winner we had to choose one song that we played today and get to hear the song in its. Entirety, yes, Hey, von it is back to. You name that. Tune the category today is Heartbreak. Songs are you? Ready, yes here comes your. Clue i'm telling YOU i want your life to be, great BUT i don't even believe me. Myself i'm telling YOU i want your life to be, great BUT i don't even believe me. MYSELF i will give you a. Clue this is probably the most difficult song of the. Round, Okay, Bailey, OKAY i can name that tune in four. SECONDS i also said four varnt so you can name that. Tune oh, wait that's the disco. Version can find the right, Version, Jenny, yeah that it. Though, well give us give us we'll stall give us. It give us a. Second, yeah because When i've loaded it up the extended album. Remix that's, okay take your. Time the clue one more. TIME i can give you the clue one more. Time here we. Go i'm telling YOU i want your life to be, great BUT i don't even believe me. Myself, hey and you said what four? Seconds, yes here we. Go should have the right, version.
Speaker 12: Not the disco. Version, adele someone like. You, okay heart break. Round it looks Like, bailey it's back to. You you're ready to me and the score is to to right. Now here's your.
Speaker 1: Clue just in case you're, WONDERING i don't care if you boohoo me The saint Cra just in case you're, WONDERING i don't care if you boohoo me The Saint. Croix i'm, sorry, vant BUT i can name that tune in one. Second oh all, Right, Bailey, jay good. Luck name that tune that is crimey a. River look at? You, okay Heartbreak round, continues and here is your. Clue, vaunt have a great day number forty? Seven what have a great day number forty? SEVEN i THINK i know what that's supposed to.
Speaker 9: Be all, RIGHT i THINK i can name that tune in two.
Speaker 1: Seconds, OH i said three, vants so vin name that Tune dave's. Favorite sorry on a, Grande thank you? Next you like that? Clue, YEAH i thought it was like A. DELI i thought That it was like a deli, next, gotcha BUT i couldn't say, next, yeah because that's part of the. Title no NUMBER i. Felt you see WHAT i. Did we're keeping it. Tight the score right now is three. Three heartbreak round, Continues. Bailey here is your. Clue, First there is no question you should shut. Up there Is let me rephrase a little. Bit there is no question you should shut. Up there is no question you should shut. Up, OKAY i can name that tune in three. Seconds you said there is no. Question there is no.
Speaker 9: QUESTION i could name that tune in two, seconds, Right, bart name, that.
Speaker 1: Dude it's always the ONES i feel the most confident on. NOTHING i got. Nothing, oh it's the isn't? It don't speak the and it's no. Doubt give her a ding ding. Ding there it. Is, yes you see the clue said there is no. Question that means no doubt you should shut, up which means don't. Speak you gotta put them together like like a like a, puzzle like a, puzzle like a like a game or a puzzle like a. Puzzle here we go with the last. One, okay and you get the clue first on this. One good, Luck, Bailey thanks good. Luck. Barn. Thanks, boy the avenue looks like it just. Stopped heartbreak. Songs, okay all, right remember heartbreak songs is the theme? Today all, right all, right and you got? It could you read the? QUESTION i can. Read. Boy the avenue looks like it just. Stopped, boy the avenue looks like it just. STOPPED i THINK i think you got, It. JENNY i.
Speaker 9: Think don't look at me like, That. JENNY i THINK i can name that tune in three. Seconds, OH i.
Speaker 1: Also said three, Seconds so vant name that tune belong to?
Speaker 4: Me, no.
Speaker 1: BUT i KNOW i miss. You, OKAY i don't know How i'm only without. YOU i need have made my having a. Wren you're, tied AND i think we both agree that that's the. Song, yes And baylor are always on the same. Page. Yes is that a boss? Check or is that the song is thirty five years? Old? Yeah a boss. CHECK i THINK i Think rich will go along with. It, basically he just got a. Promotion he's not listening to everybody loves this. Song he still listen that's your song into the. Road, yes, okay here we go. On name that. Tune it is a. Tie they have both chosen. Boys did You get The clue Boy boys two men On katie w b