Speaker 1: Carboni's Pizzeria wants to feel your Game six playoff party tonight. Visit one of their thirty plus locations to enjoy delicious pizza and get ready for the playoff run. Find your nearest Carbonies today carbonis Pizza dot Com.
Speaker 2: It's the final hour of today's Power Till Morning Show. Don't be sad, there's more to come.
Speaker 3: There's more to come tonight at Grandview seven to nine. Tomorrow five thirty to nine, a Grandview Live show.
Speaker 4: It's free. Hell yeah, man, we will be here for a while. I'll be here a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah sounds fun. You guys have fun tonight and tomorrow. I agree.
Speaker 4: I'm a Wang Chung tonight, you know. Oh yeah yeah? Hell wow? Hi, Hi buddy, can we get rid of you? Everybody have fun real quick?
Speaker 5: Since a little, a quick, little lull in the in the show, there took the pregnant pause and I'm just gonna take it and run with it.
Speaker 4: Jump it. Birthday to my little guy Wells is what you all love today? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So, a little Wellsy and little Harper they have yet to like meet up, but I think they're going to be fast friends. They're almost literally the same age.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 5: So anyway, so happy birthday to him. The reason why I was a little bit latest because it is our tradition in our household. We don't do cakes, we do donuts. Love that, And so I had to John went to Jerry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: It took all the all the years that we lived in the same neighborhood, we never met at Jerry's until the other day.
Speaker 4: Now he's moving, and now he's moving. What's Wells's donut of They.
Speaker 5: Have those like Texas sized donuts, the giant ones. So I always have to get there right when they open at six so I can make sure that I secure one of the Texas donuts.
Speaker 4: That's a huge bitch. Yeah, so I had to go run that errand and then.
Speaker 3: Uh it's you yeah yeah out Wells well would eat both.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's he is gonna he's gonna crush that donuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cussing Jerry's like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, happy birthday to well Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it, dude, the best in the world.
Speaker 4: I'm going to taken me to get his first first set of golf clubs tonight. Oh yeah, it's cool, man.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Your kids have cool names. You have cool names. Mans, You made some good choices. Yeah, thanks, so do yours. So does Hawks.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, like, but the most obscure names in this group is the liber family names. But when you go way off the map three times, you might probably miss at least one where you're like, geez, you might want that one back. But I think you're three for three, Like they have all held up, you know what I'm saying, Like you could look back and go, wow, Ames was really cool.
Speaker 4: That was a nice name.
Speaker 3: Whitten's an interesting one, But then we named him like you know Boombox, Like why do we think Boombox was gonna John? But Wells is super cool? Pull your hands up? Do you know all of Leeber's kids names? Because he's a famous former football reason? I know, Why would I remember anybody else's kids names if they're not.
Speaker 4: It's not Leo? Hang on, hang on, I know this such with a now right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, lipstick, no launch pad, No, that's your neighbor, Loggers trail.
Speaker 4: No Lombardosi, it's Louis.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not very interesting. It's like a guy's name. Hold on, go show Chris is.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, oh boy, we need one that says is that right?
Speaker 4: Is that right? Way? Better? Is that right? That's really good bets?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do a quick Fan five. Okay, then we got other stuff to get to. There you go, funny.
Speaker 5: Sign for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by this Saint Paul.
Speaker 2: Say, by the way, let me say this is what's happening.
Speaker 8: Drink specials and the best patio in town tonight of course hs Field, but they're also showing the wild playoff game on the screen throughout the ballpark during the baseball game. She got Saints baseball, playoff hockey, you got beautiful weather, you got drink specials. It is the best place to be, the best patio in town. Five dollars cover, that's right, two dollars crafts and two for one cans, warm weather, beautiful girls in Saints baseball and wild hockey.
Speaker 4: He might have added some of that, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Speaking of baseball, you posted on the instant that Wells is a pitcher.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, can you sling it a little bit? Is that is that his? Is that his best sport? Or what's his sport? Good question. I would say.
Speaker 5: Football is probably his best sport, but he was hockey and baseball too.
Speaker 3: So the reason I asked is, I'm starts you beings writing a story around me, and I wanted to like get out in the community.
Speaker 4: And I was wondering if I could swing by and see one of his games.
Speaker 2: And oh no, what what else is there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you that means.
Speaker 3: He plays basketball in the basement. I'm talking to Ben. Oh Benjamin. We mentioned earlier the thank you, thank you star, Hey star. He plays basketball.
Speaker 4: Looks like this lady that poops everywhere I do. I love you, man, it's too good to be true. We need the is that he needs to rain his family and man run in a mock scramble. They're muck. Everything so good. So Ben, remind me you've been You've been to a NASCAR race?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Maybe multiple a NASCAR not No, Okay, to California, Kansas and Marlin once. Yeah? What what other? Have you been to? The Masters?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, the Derby's this weekend, one hundred and fifty second run for the Roses. Right, is there a is there a one off, non for major sports event that is on your bucket list? And if so like, where does the Derby rank on that list? The Derby might be at the top. Oh really Yeah, And it's really unfortunate because.
Speaker 5: My brother lives in Louisville and I just and I mean for years, especially when we're younger, and he went to the Derby every year and he went to the races pretty much the whole week, and he had he and his buddies have like a cheat code to get in, and so he's like, hey, you got you gotta come down, Like we just basically we get in. We they they find their secret little hiding spot. They they can watch all the races, make all the bets, and they can do it kind of a the cheap and it's a lot of fun. And I just never had the time to do it or never took the time to do it, and I kind of regret not doing it earlier. So I do need to kind of go there and pay that off and go to the race with him.
Speaker 3: So so I'm going to assume Masters is number one for you. Yeah, I would love it would be outstanding to go to that. Yeah, Chris Zachary, you have a you have a one off kind of spectacle sporting event that you had not been to yet.
Speaker 4: That you want to Monaco Grand Prix. Good call. Yeah, yeah, that'd be sw zackery.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't I don't know if there's on the top of my head because I've done all the five hundreds. I would say, yeah, I would. I would say the Derby's probably on the top of the list. I love to see the Spectacle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean obviously the World Series of Poker. But I've been there and I've done that, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but going to Wells's football game doesn't count.
Speaker 4: No, I mean you could tell it on the list. I'm trying to think, because I what anybody want to go to the Super Bowl? Almost weren't there, Star, you almost got there? Yeah, I mean I think.
Speaker 3: The Derby would be close to the top. But I don't have a super strong desire to go to the Derby. But I do like horse racing.
Speaker 2: I'd like to go to the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Star, would you like to go to the Pro Bowl?
Speaker 2: On the page?
Speaker 4: You know we can make happen there.
Speaker 2: What's that, buddy?
Speaker 4: You can go to the Hall of Fame game if you like as well.
Speaker 2: I would love to do that.
Speaker 4: We're going to go again. We're going to finally go. This is the year, this is the year. Tickets.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of something that would be just an absolute party to Like is the I.
Speaker 4: Would like to go to the Waste Management Open.
Speaker 2: I don't even like golf golf.
Speaker 4: I just have to bring Tom.
Speaker 3: Like is the Boston Marathon a party around the week?
Speaker 4: It's not at all. It's just all fun things.
Speaker 2: I haven't been there, but I've been to a lot of marathons. It ain't nobody partying.
Speaker 3: Daytona's got to be a party, Talladegas what about the five hund is a party?
Speaker 2: Party, but it's more so outside the racetrack than end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean the for for most people though, they have a full eight m Rave.
Speaker 4: Festival, Turn three inside the.
Speaker 1: Track, race stars in and that you wouldn't believe it hot like it is. I mean nineteen twenty twenty, Like kids in their twenties just on Molly, just partying while the races going on.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy we want to go to that we're in I do a right star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've not done that. I've sat in the stands at the DY five hundred, but I've not done that. Yeah, that sounds like fun.
Speaker 3: What else are we forgetting that's like a huge one off event like the Olympics are gigantic.
Speaker 4: That's not really a one off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not what was the thing that you know what? I want to do, Ben Steelers team won?
Speaker 4: Oh? Dodgeball?
Speaker 2: Dodgeball?
Speaker 5: Yes, I want to go to a big time private fight UFC fight in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Vegas UFC fight I went to.
Speaker 2: It was not even a big time and it was awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to get I want to be in the first ten rows of a big time main event UFC fight.
Speaker 3: You can smell Rogan's testosterone from Yeah, that would be cool, don't I don't know the.
Speaker 4: Energy around it would just be Have you been to one at all?
Speaker 3: Been?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: But you know what we should We should go to Gables debut in July.
Speaker 2: That would be so awesome.
Speaker 4: I have to look that up. I'm gonna guess put it in Vegas. I guess.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you what. It's exactly what you expect. Everybody in there is this close to fighting everybody else. Every guy in there is that close to the whole time. Yeah, the testosterone is unbelievable and everybody's got califlower ear, you know, or a local lamb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the signal that you don't mess with them.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with that guy. I don't care if he weighs up bucko five. You don't mess with him.
Speaker 4: He's got right? Is that right.
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 4: It comes. It just needs to be a thing forever. So the weekend that you guys are in Vegas and November, yeah, we haven't an yet.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 4: We worry about they don't know the weekend that we don't know that weekend. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 5: Once we once we announced that, I'm hoping to I need to look up what's going.
Speaker 4: On that week thing, yes, sir, And if there's something like bucket listy that I need to do, it might be multiple bucket listy things you can do there. I miss you Drift. We will see and we should start talking about that pretty soon. By the way.
Speaker 3: All right, let's let's try team codes with Ben when we get back. All right, I think Ben's gonna be good at this game obviously. Again, that was Van five wild tonight at six thirty against the Stars, Wolves at eight thirty against the Denver Nuggets. Both teams can close this thing out. Let's go to for two? Shall we go to for two?
Speaker 4: What are we doing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We need to make predictions. Are we going one for one, two for two? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: I think we're going one for two. I think the Wild close it out. I think the Wolves are just undermanned. Yep, be super cool if they shocked us in one. But I think they're rightfully underdogs in both the game and the series. Because you don't have Ant and de Vincenzo, you have zero margin for air. You have to have everything go your way correct.
Speaker 5: My only possible, my only likely from watching the last Timberlves game is all those turnovers that we had.
Speaker 4: They seemed very self infrontre Yeah, clean it up at home.
Speaker 2: Were going into that game they were going to lose.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think they're their dabbers down a little bit.
Speaker 3: And I know everybody's been saying this for forty eight hours, but I think this is the right take.
Speaker 4: I think the Wolves know this is their last chance. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they know if they go back to Denver, they're getting boat raced. So it's like you got to put all your chips in the middle tonight. This has to be a game seven mentality. You have to think, if we lose this, we're toast.
Speaker 4: Let's just go for it.
Speaker 3: So it's got to be all all the cards on the table tonight at Target Center.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, my.
Speaker 8: Twenty five to year one hundred, that we win both games tonight.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Let me think about it. That's close. I don't know. So the Wolves are gonna win. I do think the Wild they're gonna win, though you would have to have both teams.
Speaker 2: I have that both teams.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Let me think about that.
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll play the Team Cones game without Ben Leber after this and then headline potor mono fan.
Speaker 10: Folks, it is it is almost here, literally hours away from the beginning of a fun weekend here at grand View Lodge.
Speaker 4: It all starts tonight.
Speaker 1: The guys off air fun tonight with great prizes in store. Then stick around tomorrow for a live broadcast cutting the initials game and you're shot at a two night grand Do you stay with food, golf and massage at their spall the details of Cafe dot com slash grand View.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, all right, you guys ready to.
Speaker 8: Hey, by the way, I've got Derek shar on my text right now, should I ask him to bring in Bobby Finchtock first Saints game?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Coach Finchtock. Did you say he's like eighty something.
Speaker 2: To be sad?
Speaker 4: I wonder if it's that might be pushing it.
Speaker 2: You're right, and he doesn't have enough breasts? No, you're know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Remember all of his asks.
Speaker 3: Chris was basically asking for all the eighties hair glam metal video gals last year.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, what was the one he wanted, Like Tawny Katine? She passed? Oh man, Well, then she's gonna be hard to book.
Speaker 2: I know, I know it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be hard to book. All right.
Speaker 3: So we've tried this game a couple of times with like Bonus and Marnie.
Speaker 4: Let's try it with Ben Ben.
Speaker 3: You know, teams have three letter codes like in the standings, Like we did this with the Anaheim Ducks because they were in towns. Their three letter team code is A N A yep. The Denver Nuggets were team too, and we use D E N.
Speaker 4: Sauce. You get this game, right, Kansas, I exactly.
Speaker 3: So I have twenty words that at some point in the word have three letters consecutively.
Speaker 4: You can start with the word, middle of the word, end of the word.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Twins starting tonight take on the Toronto Blue Jays. The team code for Toronto is, of course, t R t O R, so all twenty answers will have t R consecutively. Paul, that's the key. I think I got it somewhere in the word times a charm Ben So. Ben, you don't have to yell out your name, you get it, I do. Is that right?
Speaker 4: It is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes, you don't yell out your name, you just yell out the answer. We just race to see who gets it first, gotcha, Paul? You get this game, right? You understand?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Got it? All right? Here we go, uh, t R all twenty. Here's number one.
Speaker 3: Strange Quinn, Pepper, Seuce, doctor, doctor sauce.
Speaker 4: We go all four our doctors, doctor sauce. You get this game. You're all farm one nothing sauce, kiss it. Number two.
Speaker 3: What we do in life echoes in eternity?
Speaker 4: What we do in life? Echoes in eternity?
Speaker 3: Wow, no idea, Chris, I'll get it, give me a second, save it again. What we do in life? Echoes in eternity. I'm pretty sure you have not seen this movie, but you should still know this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is definitely a pop culture reference that I feel like I should know it.
Speaker 3: But do you want me to say the line that Nope, you want me to say the line that follows this.
Speaker 4: And I'm paraphrasing. This might be slightly.
Speaker 3: Wrong, but stay with me, Okay, I will have my avenge in this life or the next Gladiator.
Speaker 4: All right, Chris is on the board Gladiator. See it ends in t R. Paul Fantastic movie The First one Fantastic.
Speaker 3: Number three, longest living land animal, tortoise, got it? Tortoise. Chris has two Sauce has one? Number four, two thousand and nine film. It was a biographical drama about a guy named Christopher Wallace.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, two thousand and nine film.
Speaker 3: I don't know the name, just yell it out exactly.
Speaker 4: That was a notorious b I G. Movie.
Speaker 3: Christopher Wallace was the notorious b I G. It was called Notorious. Ben's on the board. Hawk has two Sauce has one? Ben has one?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Number five a branch of knowledge that records and explains past events, pastor.
Speaker 4: Pathology. No, No, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Branch of knowledge that records and explains past history.
Speaker 2: That's just history, as simple as that history.
Speaker 3: All right, So everybody on the board, Hawk has to Zach, Sauce, Ben each have one.
Speaker 4: Number six.
Speaker 3: Was in Greece in November of twenty twenty five, in Milan on February sixth, twenty twenty six. Was in Greece in November of twenty five Torch, Yes, Ben, that was the Olympic torch. Yes, those are the three letter very good, Benjamin, all right, that was Torts. That was number six. Ben and Chris both have two. Zach and Sauce each have one. Number seven. McConnell, Warren Booker Graham Senator, Senator, Yes, Chris, those are all current job US senators.
Speaker 4: Very good.
Speaker 3: Chris has three, Ben has two. You guys have one. Number eight underwater weapon torpedo torpedo Zachary very good. Zach gets point number two three for Hawk, two for Ben, two for Zach, one for Sauce.
Speaker 4: Number nine.
Speaker 3: In a nineteen eighty nine rock song, there was love in this elevator.
Speaker 4: Elevator Sauce. That was very fast, great song.
Speaker 3: Yep, all right, we're almost halfway through. Hawk has three, everybody else has two. Number ten Nolan, Cameron Eastwood, Christopher No, I think Chris said it, say it again, director. Yeah, those are all directors, exactly directors. And we're halfway through. Chris has four, everybody else has two. Good job number eleven. One time Champions founded in ninety five.
Speaker 4: Toronto. Yeah, it's founded in Raptors.
Speaker 3: Raptors I was looking for Toronto was the right I was looking specifically.
Speaker 4: For Raptor t o R.
Speaker 3: The Raptors are one time champs, founded in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 4: Well done, all right?
Speaker 3: Hawk has four, Ben has three, the other two have two. This one's fun. Number twelve five, five, three seven eight zero zero eight was calculator.
Speaker 4: Calculator Zachario, I was gonna say, was often upside down on this. Yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 3: I didn't even get through all the numbers, I don't think. And Zach knew what I was doing.
Speaker 4: He's working a lot.
Speaker 3: Barbless god, kids are dumb. Yes, yes, we are the funniest thing possible. If you're a low oh, turn your calculator upside down.
Speaker 4: It's funny. What is it gonna say? What is it gonna do? Just do it. It's still funny. H Hawk has four, Zach has three, Ben has three. Sauce has two.
Speaker 3: Number thirteen delivers babies unconventionally. Stork, Yes, stork, Hawk has four. Everybody else has three. Number fourteen a thin, round, unleavened flat bread made from corn meal or wheat flour. Yah, Zach was slightly first, but yes, tortilla is correct.
Speaker 4: Hawk has four, Zach has four. Sauce and Ben one back with three.
Speaker 3: Apiece Number fifteen iconic nineteen eighty four action film with a cybernetic assassin terminator.
Speaker 4: Terminator.
Speaker 3: Sauce ties it up. Wow for a piece for three? Benz is one back? All right, we got five to go. Here's number sixteen. Scared the hell out of Dorothy Tornado and Zach dammit takes the lead. Nice job, quick, Zachary, all right, this is my favorite one. Everybody ready, yes, sir? Number seventeen preferred method of transportation for Paul and Eric A motorcycle, motorcycle, the motorcycle, brilliant, brilliant motorcycle. Hey gets you tied for the lead. Though Sauce has five, Zach has five, Hawk has four, Ben has three. There's a what three.
Speaker 4: To go eighteen. Is it running? Refrigerator?
Speaker 3: Damn, I'll give you that refrigerator or refrigerator, but sure, yeah, refrigerator counts well. On Paul, thank yous quick? You ever done that? You ever called the prank? I've done the prank phone call and said, is your sure?
Speaker 4: Is it running? You should go catch it? All right? Two to go? Number nineteen Top student Valtorian, Ben Valedictorian, Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: Sauce has six, Zach has five, Hawk and Ben each have four. Here's the last one. Usual suspects Sacario one battle after another.
Speaker 9: Del Toro, Benicio, Del Toro, Chris.
Speaker 3: And Sauce wins six.
Speaker 4: You guys all did it really well though? That's fun. Yeah, I like that game. That was good, very fast paced. Yeah, it's fun. Number seventeen.
Speaker 3: Preferred method of transportation for Paul and Eric motorcycle.
Speaker 4: That is the correct answer, so good.
Speaker 3: All right, Benjamin, what do we got on Twin City's Live the next forty eight hours?
Speaker 4: Do we know? Are you going anywhere your town? Or we got to wait a whole month again?
Speaker 5: No, we have not made announcement yet. We kind of we loosely know where we're going to be next this. Yeah, I guess it's coming to month starting tomorrow. No, nothing crazy. Elizabeth is in Japan. They landed in Japan for our marketing trip. Yeah, there's about one hundred, fifty hundred and sixty viewers with them for a twelve day cruise. They're gone for a long time.
Speaker 3: And then I saw you guys announced Christian next year is doing like a two week cruise.
Speaker 4: To like Norway, Yeah, the Denmark. Sweet. It's like what I know that stuff too.
Speaker 2: If we want to do we just don't.
Speaker 5: I know, it's pretty amazing. The difference is you guys have to hang out, you know with the viewers.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like that. You know.
Speaker 3: So maybe we're going to do tonight at Grand View Oh yeah, man, we do it in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean if they're at the same poker table asn't he then I see him? Yeah? Or if they're at Canes yeah, or at and Ands at the airport. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The uh, the Egypt trip that that I'm going to be on next year sold out in like five days.
Speaker 4: That's good for you, man, Yeah, super cool.
Speaker 2: It's unreal.
Speaker 4: When is that?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's next year, it's a it's a year ago, like basically right now, like early May.
Speaker 3: So post NFL draft, all your NFL obligations, rear.
Speaker 4: View, mirror correct. It's like the perfect right dumb question. What's the weather? We could look it up right now. What's the weather like in Egypt this time? No idea, I'm gonna guess Halto. It's always pretty warm. But I wonder how low it gets.
Speaker 5: Well, shoot, man, if talk me Phoenix. You know they've hit one hundred already this spring. Damn it's currently eighty five.
Speaker 4: Why high have eighty five today? Yeah? High of eighty five? Yeah, that's beyond tolerable. You can handle that. Oh yeah, that's gonna be great, especially like my Linen guarb the whole time, Calm, it's sold out. There a waiting list there is actually wait, well you were no, probably, I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna do what they do in the day with the Romans, right, yeah, yeah, what the Romans did when they were there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for a time, just roaming around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just I'm really excited.
Speaker 5: I know it's a year away, but I'm I've always been interested in that whole area of the world, and I have.
Speaker 4: A lot to catch up.
Speaker 5: On because we're going to see so many historical sites and naked ladies and lots of tots, lots of tots.
Speaker 2: Is there a waiting list?
Speaker 4: No, you're thinking of Chris.
Speaker 3: You're thinking of the place in France where the naked ladies dance, right and there's a hole in the water where the men can see it all.
Speaker 4: He's going to Egypt. Yeah, not France.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's gotta be one there too.
Speaker 3: Sure, there's holes and walls in every country in this great, great world that we live in.
Speaker 4: Okay, never mind, he's out. Never mind Egypt, sweet man, Turkey and Egypt, Man.
Speaker 5: I know I want to go to Turkey as well as well, especially like you can go over there and get like all sorts of medical stuff done for super cheaper anything.
Speaker 4: Anything. What hair transplant? Hair transplants? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Do you remember I tell you guys about they found that city where the chicken was going in.
Speaker 2: The stories Underground, out of nowhere. I swear to you on everything that I own.
Speaker 8: Last night we were talking to Jeff Tait, the Lee Stinger and Queen's right backstage, and he was talking about how they do these listener trips. They take twenty people with them and they go and they have trips together. He said that they went to Turkey and went down inside there just out of nowhere. Brought it up and was telling me about this place, and I'm like, yeah, I just read that story on there.
Speaker 2: That's amazing he's bringing it up.
Speaker 8: But apparently there's hotels underground and amidst that city that's been there for thirty dolls.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they've just used the existing structures of made hotels and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I gotta go to Turkey, man, I gotta go, and I got to go. I'm not a claustrophobic person by nature. I know you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't that feel like that would be unbelievably claustrophobic to know that your twelve stories underground.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know if I would be comfortable. Ye, I don't think I could do that either. I think you'd be fine. I bet you. This structure is way more sound than you think.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a little bit like it's a little bit like the difference between having a balcony on a cruise ship versus the Jack Dawson Suite. Yeah, when you know that your X amount of feet under the water, I don't know if I want to do this.
Speaker 4: Calm down, your MIC's on.
Speaker 2: I'd rather sleep in that car where that lady's getting it on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's because you're like watching other people bang.
Speaker 2: I do your MIC's on. Well, I just agreed what you do.
Speaker 4: Start.
Speaker 2: I'm full of testosterone.
Speaker 4: I can't help, but I don't know where to put in. You are like a raging bull. I love it. AM good for you, man, Yeah, yet right for your speaking of stabbing.
Speaker 8: The reason I said those words not because I'm horny, It's because do you guys remember when Monica Sells got stabbed by the fan?
Speaker 4: You never forget it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never forget it. When was that?
Speaker 4: Do you think I think weish? Yeah? I was gonna say three or four more.
Speaker 2: It was on this date in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 4: Ninety three.
Speaker 8: It seems like not that long. Good to me, but it obviously was ninety three. I wasn't living here yet. Wow, man, I can't believe it doesn't happen. Yeah, it doesn't happen more.
Speaker 4: We all thought it was going to change sports forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we thought it was going to be like this is going to be a well, I mean, there's in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the security.
Speaker 3: Has changed immensely since then in all sports, right, Like you can't go to any event now without going through metal detectors and this and that, And I don't know if that was the case in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you could just go watch tennis. Yeah, but there's bringing no better situation for this type of thing. And we're talking about then an NBA basketball and I mean I couldn't. There's metal detector. Of course, I gotta go, do we know it? Like a jealous fan.
Speaker 3: I think there's probably some mental illness there. I don't remember the story of why that person did it.
Speaker 4: Just stabbed her. You're just sitting there, ready to play tennis.
Speaker 3: Just got stabbed, No big deal, insane in the memory in the nineties were nuts?
Speaker 4: Nuts? Was that the first decade ever? Though? So many cool things going on.
Speaker 3: In that was both because yeah, that was I think that was the ninety four Olympics.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 8: I just looked it up hope that injuring sell Us would help STEFFI Graff his favorite player.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 3: So mental illness and protecting your favorite player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I wonder if you had a little money on it there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably no at that point. Probably probably it was probably just a session, wasn't the bit when the Tanya Harding Nancy thing happened? Didn't Tanya Hardy not even like qualify, wasn't there or she finished in like fourth place.
Speaker 8: I think she probably knew the the hammer was about to come down. Yeah, you know, I think that'd be a bit of distraction, thinking you might go to prison have to porn for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've seen that.
Speaker 3: But I mean again, we had we had the emergence of of alternative music and grunge. We had the emergence of mainstream rap in the nineties, right. Yeah, I'm not saying it didn't start before that, but mainstream worth Snoop and Drey and tupacaets.
Speaker 4: We had the oj tray to Chase. We had Loraina Bobbit, we had Damer.
Speaker 3: Right, we had so many. We had Nancy Carrigan, we had so many cool scandal we had fun stuff. We get the Menendez brother We had pre and post internet in the nineties. Right, we had like the first half of the decade, we had nothing the second half. We're all on aol insta Messenger was the best? Which were the best decade ever? Which Menendez brother? Did you like Zach in the in the show the hot One? I mean the actor? Yeah, which one?
Speaker 4: Lyle? I think ever played Lyle? Not a lot of hot liles. You know you're a hot lile in your listenings.
Speaker 3: D m Zach because he wants the proof that you're actually hot doesn't believe it either.
Speaker 1: I apologize the other one, you know, Eric Eric Derek Cooper right bike man.
Speaker 8: Monica Selis is married to a businessman named Tom Galisano, thirty two years older than her.
Speaker 3: So he's what multi is he a billionaire? Got a couple hundred million? Maybe he's going to be the CEO of a five or a founder of something, founder of paychecks of course?
Speaker 4: See I mean.
Speaker 8: Owned the Buffalo Sabers and the Buffalo Bandits from two thousand and three twenty eleven, unsuccessfully ran for governor five point two billion.
Speaker 4: Just five point two billion.
Speaker 11: Wow, man, God, I gotta get crazy rich. I wish you because I'll give you whatever you want. Thanks, And I'm wondering what you want. I've always wondered.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm being serious, Okay. In the last in the last fifty years. Name a decade better than the nineties. This one's I could.
Speaker 8: I could argue for the eighties, but the nineties are better because of the developments and technology.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, nineties were the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great video games, Yeah exactly, the emergence of majors consoles now right, yep.
Speaker 8: The music changed because it was nothing but fun in the eighties and it got serious and they got weird. Rap became enormous in the nineties and gave people opportunities that have never had opportunities before.
Speaker 3: I know we've said this a thousand times, but it was truly the last decade that we all kind of collectively experienced things together before they started getting segmented. So that was the last time we all walked through life together.
Speaker 4: And now we're all on our own.
Speaker 8: Mostic artists made money for a while, and then Napster I was born. You know, I mean a lot happened, man, I have.
Speaker 3: Some giants in the SNL world and the comedy world. In the nineteen nineties, fast food wasn't frowned upon. You could eat it all the time. That sounds it sounds like you're just reading from your diary saying smoking was great.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, SIGs were big for you. Yeah, you loved them. You loved them. Long darts yeah, apd No, not that. How old were you when you had your first cigarette? Oh? Man, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Seven. Oh, Cory, I guess I'm I gonna remember you. Please remind me? Okay?
Speaker 4: Sure? Man?
Speaker 2: Were you thirteen?
Speaker 4: Maybe seventeen?
Speaker 2: Oh you had to be younger than that because you were playing football before then. Remember you won?
Speaker 4: No just wondering, will you? No? How much do you want a cigarette? Thousand bucks? No? Ten? Ten thousand bucks? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You ever say the words that I've never said? Hey, can I bumb a smoke?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah? But back then every wanted to smoke a bum?
Speaker 2: No, do you ever go smoking with a bum?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: Eat Mexican food and have smoke coming out of your bum.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Back then you could bomb a cigarette because they were like a buck fifty a pack.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 4: Now they're like twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: Right now if asking somebody for a cigarette for free is like asking for a home loan, Yeah, like why would I just give you one?
Speaker 4: Back then they were two bucks a pack. It didn't matter.
Speaker 3: And then everybody, everybody had the friend who smoked but never bought their own cigarettes. Everybody had that. Who was that in your group? Probably me for a while, was it really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why yeah, Scene Bear was like that for a while. Scene Bear was a freeloader.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: See Bear was not a freeloader. He just like free smokes on he's being a smoking freeloader.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm gonna get a text.
Speaker 3: No, I mean yeah, little we all kind of work because we'd all quit and then one of us would smoke, and then we'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, can I have a cigarette in your back? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So for ten ten thousand dollars, oh today you would eat a cigarette?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about ninety five hundred?
Speaker 3: No, take about ninety seven hundred dollars ten grand minimum, ninety nine hundred and ninety five dollars right now to eat a cigarette?
Speaker 4: No? Ten grand? Is my right? Got five dollars?
Speaker 3: Difference is a make or break? Yes, when you put it that way, Negotia.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you that's the only thing.
Speaker 8: The only thing that I change about the world is that it doesn't give you cancer. Do you start smoking again today? Even with the breath, even with the cost, everything, the yellow fingernails, all that.
Speaker 4: That's common's bit.
Speaker 3: If the Surgeon General, yeah, came out and said we were wrong.
Speaker 4: Smoking does nothing wrong? You accept it stinks.
Speaker 3: I'm mean, I'd probably have to think about it because I had the yellow fingers for a while.
Speaker 4: It's discussed. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's just terrible.
Speaker 4: It's a disgusting habit. I know, I like make it seem much.
Speaker 2: I know a worse one. That's the best the way. Did you listen to that?
Speaker 4: Not yet?
Speaker 2: Dude, it's so good. You got to listen. It's so good. Mike TV was a disaster. There's an actor the act was Yeah.
Speaker 8: There's an interview where somebody asks at the time they're filming it or they just finished it.
Speaker 2: They asked, uh, will they want to help me out?
Speaker 4: Wilder?
Speaker 8: Gane Wilder, you know, how was it working with the kids? And he goes, it's greg except for one of them. I wanted to kill one of them.
Speaker 4: Why was he so bad?
Speaker 2: I doesn't say, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh man, not where I know We're all over that. I care there.
Speaker 3: It is so underrated how tough acting is. When you look at Gene Wilder.
Speaker 4: When he does that line like I know a worse one.
Speaker 3: Every part about his face, his tone, the cases, like, it's all calculated, and it lands the joke by simply he doesn't even say the joke, if that makes it, just because she's like, doesn't isn't she twirling her gum?
Speaker 9: She goes spinning is a dirty habit. I thought she was shortan you think it's something like that. Yeah, I'm sticking maybe, and it might be that either way.
Speaker 3: And he just, I know, a worse one, and it's just confident and cool, and it's just he just hates those kids so much.
Speaker 8: They made this point, and I went back and watched the scene on YouTube just to see what they were talking about.
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 8: And I kind of remember how scary Gene Wilder was during the boat scene. Yeah, she like transforms into the devil.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, like wide open eyes, have.
Speaker 8: A chance so stopping or whatever. You know, it's scary. Man, that's great.
Speaker 4: What a movie? Yeah, yea, so good man. The other ones are trash.
Speaker 3: That's the only movie he was ever in, the kid who played Mike TV. Oh yeah, no, kidding, only movie was and he was in a bunch of like TV shows. Okay, because famously the kid that played Charlie. Didn't he like he got out of the acting. I think almost immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's true.
Speaker 4: He's going to be a dentist, exactly right.
Speaker 8: The kid who played the German kid, Guph wasn't even an actor. I think they found him like at an open audition or something like that, and he could barely speak.
Speaker 3: In English Man sauce. Too bad you weren't born like fifteen years earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have been like fired that other kid.
Speaker 4: We've got him, he's really neat. Cigarettes. Do you want to know something about Michael Bolner?
Speaker 2: Is that him?
Speaker 4: Is that Augustus? He has a he has a power.
Speaker 3: He's six seven by the way, excuse me, yes, six yeah, Augustess gloop is what six seven?
Speaker 2: The kids are going.
Speaker 4: He has the same birthday. Oh god, no, it's going to be No, is it you Garlar?
Speaker 3: No, our moms, no, the guitar lars, no scene bear, no smidium, Louis Louis, Louis your dad Smithy.
Speaker 4: So that's Bailey, Alex Alex.
Speaker 2: How in the sweethet would I have known that?
Speaker 3: So on September fourteenth, nineteen fifty eight, when we're talking about Alex.
Speaker 4: And Bailey, Alex Hockey, and Smithium. We can now say that Augustus Gloop is sharing the exact same birthday. Yeah, what a day?
Speaker 2: Does he say?
Speaker 4: What he did with his life? He married Monica Selus, he's a he's a German tax accountant.
Speaker 2: He only does German Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's what of sense? No raised? What number do you think he yells out the most? Nine?
Speaker 2: Thank you, well done.
Speaker 4: You're on it today.
Speaker 8: We only have two minutes and you're going to need it to discuss this go on. About what percent of Americans believe in psychic abilities?
Speaker 3: Oh, it should be zero, but my guess is my guess is about half of women do. So that already puts us like twenty five percent. Then what let's say maybe a quarter of men maybe to a third. So I'm going to say, if we combine it all together, it's got to be somewhere in the mid thirties.
Speaker 4: I'll go like thirty seven percent.
Speaker 6: This from a Talker Research poll that says about nineteen percent of us believe we can tap into a psychic force good. Most say the feeling is just that something is off and not really a premonition. Women more likely to believe than men, and gen Z has the most believers. Science has studied the theory and there is no data to support psychic ability of any kind. But if you're among the nineteen percent who believe, you already knew that. I'm bre Tennis man.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You remember when when Rosie said he had like a medium or an intuitive that he trusted and has told them things about his life that he couldn't believe that no one would ever know. And I said, bring him in, bring him or her in, see how it's see how they do it.
Speaker 4: And uh, that's been years open invitation. Well that best person wants to take a breath, so Wing and a miss.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what though, man Wing, if he went for it, if he really really decided he wanted to pretend he was a god creature. Yeah, that guy who was at the White House Correspondents dinner. I would have a hard time not believing him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I Man, He's on my Instagram algorithm constantly.
Speaker 4: I can't stop watching the videos.
Speaker 3: He goes on every podcast in the world, and he's doing things that make no sense none. Yeah, I like, there's no even semblance of like, all right, I know how he kind of does that. It might be hard, but he might.
Speaker 4: How does he do it?
Speaker 2: It was he admits to doing that during the Yeah, during the shooting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, man, if there is somebody that's psychic, and I don't think he is, No, that's the guy that's the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it would be great if he really was. I was saying he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Just like the prestige exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you truly could do magic, you would never actually tell Knowled or they would kill you.
Speaker 4: I would not.
Speaker 2: Gug zillionaire ye and so carefu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you need help I do now that Rosie's back from Tuscany. If you want to have your quote intuitive, come on into the Power to your morning.
Speaker 4: Show, doors wide open. Yeah, bestalons.
Speaker 3: She'll be here for the golf bet in a week and a half for Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's back.
Speaker 3: From TuS The bits, all the bits, you do it from Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: The city needs you, Mark.
Speaker 3: You means every city needs him.
Speaker 4: We're at Grandvy tonight seven and nine.
Speaker 3: We're back tomorrow five thirty nine, Live from grand View nine to nude.
Speaker 8: Old Dance on the Deba enjoying the sunshine, Baby Honey, guys ready have a wonder for today, You too, Baby could