Speaker 1: Text the show anytime at zero zero in the morning Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you hear something we're talking about and want to participate, text call me to nine five five zero zero and we will get you on the show that has called me to nine five five zero zero, or you can call us at eight four four six sixty five six five four eight. That's a four four Mojo Live breaking news. You got breaking news into the Mojo on the morning studios today.
Speaker 3: And this is.
Speaker 1: News not for the listeners, because I don't think the listeners are going to.
Speaker 3: Care about this.
Speaker 1: It's for all of us who are employees of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: Who's the source?
Speaker 1: Zach Martin? Is this you know Zach at all? Have you ever heard of him? He's our correspondent, familiar, he covers. Zach covers you know, a certain area, he covers an area of office, gossip for us, and wrestling and wrestling.
Speaker 5: I was wrestling last night. I'm still tired. I feel like you can hear it in my voice screaming. It was the best time.
Speaker 1: I have only been to one wrestling in my life and it was a Monday night raw and I took Joey when he was a little boy and we sat literally ringside and almost had some guy on our lap.
Speaker 3: Dude, I was pretty close. I was ringside. Awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, what's going on? What's the office gossip? The office news?
Speaker 3: Start? Well, guys, we're getting a vending machine.
Speaker 4: There was an This shows you how often I checked my company email.
Speaker 5: It's a small world because I actually went to college with this guy and he started a new business. Uh, it's byrom Vending Solutions. But He'siram Vending, so his last name, his first name is Wayne. But he is bringing a vending machine to us.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 7: See question First.
Speaker 8: That basket out there has all of the snacks that we're getting and those are good snack.
Speaker 3: Bring them in.
Speaker 4: I want to see him sun chip.
Speaker 1: Can I ask the list? I guarantee you there's not one gluten free item in there. You want me to put bet on it, I will bet on it right now.
Speaker 8: Well, they've been picked over, so we don't know. There could have been something. Oh, they have beef sticks.
Speaker 4: They do like what brand?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, but my question is I love having a machine. Wait, and we already ate all the pop tarts.
Speaker 1: All right, here's a question. What is the best vending machine item. I want to ask the listeners, what is the one thing in a vending machine that you have got to.
Speaker 4: Have blue chicks?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I take that back, all right, jamay is is awesome. These are gluten free. The pistachios, They've got two different kinds of pistachios, uh sea salt vinegar. And then the hot ones, the siracha chili flavor.
Speaker 4: I think those made good little ball things.
Speaker 1: These are like He's made good little balls. That's gluten free. What about the yeah candies were gluten free. This is not gluten free. I guarantee my kids this is not This is not gluten free. Toxic. Yeah, my wife says that Luke thinks that the takis from Trader Joe's are better than these kids. They're probably also crunch. What is a fit crunch? I've never had it. Granola bars to pay? Oh yeah yeah yeah, what do you think it's free?
Speaker 3: It is America. We had tariffed by We had a terriff.
Speaker 7: On Harry cash to put into a vending machine.
Speaker 3: No, you got everything, tap guess what's going to be.
Speaker 9: But it's going to be like six dollars for that raceris tree right there?
Speaker 1: Have any of you guys done the pizza vending machine at the airport?
Speaker 3: Pizza cat is it good?
Speaker 4: Has been bugging me to do it.
Speaker 7: It's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I used to work at dt W, so we would go there for dinner. It's awesome. Oh really, really sweet Lydia.
Speaker 1: I want to open up the phone lines and I want to ask listeners what's the best thing they bought out of a vending machine? And then I want to ask what's the worst thing they bought out of the vending machine?
Speaker 7: How about a Kylie generally? Did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where they have that? At?
Speaker 7: They have a Kylie?
Speaker 8: I'm good they have a Kylie skin one at the airport.
Speaker 9: I bought a box of Legos the last time. I was from the Lego one.
Speaker 3: Man. It's not even you know, good to eat Legos. I'd rather eat talkies.
Speaker 4: Those are good?
Speaker 3: Are those solid ones? Worth it?
Speaker 7: Coming?
Speaker 10: Are?
Speaker 4: They're so good? I love the salad jar vending machines?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: How long are this?
Speaker 1: By the way, you don't get cycles fluoresis from those, but you get it.
Speaker 4: From a I love you say it differently every time.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to pronounce it. I'm very bad at that, So all right, A four four Mojo Live. I don't know why I get excited over the fact that we've got a vending machine coming to where. I mean, I think people probably listening to us going that is like the lamest thing that you guys get excited about. But I'm going to tell you something, no offense. This is a non exciting office. It's beautiful and you know the aesthetics, but on the inside, there ain't nothing here. There's nothing going on. It's it's kind of depressing. And we are getting a vending machine, which is so nice that we get to have that because we don't have and there's nowhere for us to go just quickly and chot. I mean, the ultimate goal would be if somebody would open up a seven to eleven across the street from the station, nice you know, or a CVS or a Starbucks or anything. Right, Yeah, we got nothing here in Eastern Market. You know, we got we got flowers two days a week, I think, right, and one of them we don't even work. I want to know, what's the greatest thing that is in the vending machines that you've purchased? Just a random little topic here this morning. What's up, Cindy? How you doing?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 3: First time laun time send me on the phone.
Speaker 6: I'm all right, well let's talk about this first. I just came back from Vegas. That's why I'm so whapped out with the time.
Speaker 3: Change right now.
Speaker 7: Oh god.
Speaker 6: But yeah, And they have the like life size vending machines right and they're called the Lucky Box. Have you heard of those?
Speaker 8: I no tell us about them.
Speaker 6: Well, you would think in Vegas that they'd be a little bit different and more risk a. Now they're really just trading cards for ninety nine bucks. You could put in your request to get a pack of like limited edition like Cookemon cards or trading cards.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I didn't do that, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought in Vegas life size vending machine would be a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guarantee you. Let me ask you this question. Do they have condoms in the vending machine? Because I guarantee you the no. No, no, really, I would think that that to be a place where there would be condoms.
Speaker 3: Did you bring condoms?
Speaker 1: You know, like, because I've been to Vegas before and they'll have like toothpaste, toothbrushes, condoms, aspirin, motrin.
Speaker 4: You know all the things, all the hygiene items.
Speaker 1: Digestive stuff things, yeah, sex toys. I guarantee you they have a such you.
Speaker 9: I remember they used to have a vending machine with all that kind of stuff in the lobby of the Cosmo.
Speaker 4: I would always pass it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and what did it cost for certain I don't remember, but I don't imagine.
Speaker 3: By the way, who's this guy again that's doing our Byron?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna call it Byron and tell Byron one. You gotta leave it in for like a month or so, and then one row has to be like condoms. Okay, something crazy. What's up, Cali?
Speaker 3: How you doing? Hey guys, we're good.
Speaker 1: CALLI What did you get out of a vending machine? What's the perfect vending machine item?
Speaker 8: I don't know how you can beat like trading cards, but the Scooby Doo the little fruit snacks.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I haven't had those so long.
Speaker 3: Oh those are great. That's it, Scooby do fruit snacks.
Speaker 8: I would like when I was younger, I'd sit there and I could eat like a whole twenty four pack and one thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this, by the way, will be the topic everybody will remember for the entire day Today. It won't be the War of the Roses and busting a military man cheating on his wife.
Speaker 3: True. Are you there?
Speaker 11: Yes, I am modeling family.
Speaker 3: What did you buy out of a vending machine? True?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, my kids were younger. I used to go to beach Wood Wreck Center and Southfield and Beach Daily and buy all the barbecue friedles, the best one. Okay, I'm shaking my kiss that body loose change they're not.
Speaker 2: Going to use in a place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like to know if there's anybody that has ever bought like cooked items, like you know how you they'll have burger.
Speaker 5: And then you put them in like a microwave backstor Yeah. So at DTW they have like refrigerated items.
Speaker 4: And you just put them in the microwave or something.
Speaker 3: This is good.
Speaker 9: Do you remember the cupcake vending machine Sprinkles cupcakes.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they still have it.
Speaker 9: Well, I was in Chicago when I did it, and it was cookcakes.
Speaker 1: Outside of the Sprinkles. They have it where you can buy it. You can buy it. I actually liked this. Going back to the cooked items, I like the taketos. They would have they have taketos and they and you would put them in the microwave for like I don't know, like a minute or so, get rid of all the bacteria.
Speaker 3: But then a minute thirty, they're they're done. They're over cooked, and they're too hot. They're too hot, and you got to wait for a while.
Speaker 4: You still take a bite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up, Adrian? How you doing?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 2: First time.
Speaker 3: I just heard on the phone. We'd say his name again, Adrian.
Speaker 2: There you go. I appreciate it, as I would tell you the best thing and the worst thing I got out of vending machine. The first thing was the best thing I remember back when I was a kid. You remember the Little Homies?
Speaker 3: What is the Little Homies? I got to google that.
Speaker 2: Real homies. Man, You pay a quarter and you put them like in the gumball machine. Like that counts as a vending machine too though, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their little little figurines guys, right, Yeah, yeah, that's so funny.
Speaker 7: I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Little Homies was cool, man. But then the worst thing I got out of vending machine. I got a bag of Doritos one time that was already open. It was like it was still and I think it was some bugs up in it.
Speaker 4: Where was that vending machine?
Speaker 2: It was at my job too, at the plant.
Speaker 3: Man, oh man, how many chips did you eat before you realize, Hey, maybe the.
Speaker 2: Spagg I didn't eat nothing, because when I grabbed the bag it wasn't earing there.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you, I would think that the plants have the best vending machines because of turnover.
Speaker 4: It's like how many people are using them, many of them.
Speaker 2: It's so many different vending machines, like they probably can't keep it with all of them.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I met a guy and he lives on Cast Lake, and I don't know if he's still there. I bet he is. He has a beautiful home. And when I asked him the question of what he does for a living, he owns vending machines. And he owns a million plus dollar house. Probably a five million dollar house now some time. Yeah, time I met him years ago is probably like, you know, a couple of million dollar house. It's like five million dollars now with the market.
Speaker 9: Have you guys been to the vending machine around the corner from the radio station, the Kindness vending machine. I did it one time.
Speaker 4: It's really cute.
Speaker 9: You spent a dollar, two or three dollars and you get this like a little bag, different color depending on how much you spend. And inside is basically a kindness challenge, and they each come with a prop of like like one I got a greeting card and you had to like send it to a specific person. One was like a bunch of snacks and you had to give it to somebody who you thought.
Speaker 4: It's really cute. It's around the corner. It's cute. It's like a heart installation.
Speaker 1: I'd rather have scale talkies than Debbie has a question she wants to ask.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 10: Debbie, Yes, good morning, thank you.
Speaker 9: My question is very simple.
Speaker 10: When you went to Las Vegas, the iHeart thing you were talking about, Oh my god, all the snacks they have and everything. I mean, you work for iHeart. Why aren't they providing snacks? My office provide snacks. We took out our venue machine.
Speaker 3: We worked for I Listen.
Speaker 1: We love this company and we're some of the few still hair. We don't want to get in trouble, but you know they they unfortunately don't do that.
Speaker 3: But I would like that.
Speaker 1: Debbie, where are you working and let me know where Yesterday we had Neil in from Carl's golf Land and Neil goes, hey, are you going on the iHeart trip to Pebble Beach.
Speaker 3: I'm like, there's an iHeart Pebble Beach.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm lucky if I get a chance to be invited to I don't know, uh
Speaker 3: Jingle Ball, god Rock, god Rock,