Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, come on in. I like the Alaskan Pipeline money, lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine. I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with us three of us to start later. Please, I could never know if the day was asked.
Speaker 2: Florida, listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demograh super duper. That's nice, right to go, Nito Gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the seventeenth day of April twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to Friday on the Powerchrip Morning Show. Levi Drake Rodriguez, Minnesota Viking in with us today about seven thirty. It's gona be Funy's gonna pay initials and talk to us about being a football player and so much more. So excited about that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: We got Marty Legano Arnie coming in as well, and it cast two thousands, So let's get Friday started, Ladies and gentlemen. Here's some comedy from Lachlann Patterson.
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 3: I am glad you are here on TV.
Speaker 4: Man I love like shows that they got, like shows really late at night that have like warnings before morning. The show contains nudity. First of all, you don't have to warn me about nudity. Okay, that's my favorite thing in the world. You should be bragging about nudity.
Speaker 1: Morning. The following show contains nudity. Are your pants off yet? That's what he should say? Morning? Did you bring enough lotion? That's the warning? Yes I did. TV. Let's start the damn show. You want to warn me warnering about shows that suck? You know? Would that be nice? Save me an hour? Morning? The following show contains WHOOPI gold work, no lab The signs WEE.
Speaker 3: Is on your side.
Speaker 1: You here the distance under.
Speaker 3: This line and then you stray.
Speaker 1: Line to take it to the.
Speaker 3: Cows.
Speaker 5: This Friday edition of The Power Trim Morning Show at April seventeen to twenty twenty six on Corey Cove. That is Chris z Hockey, that is Meet Sauce, Paul Lambert, his voice is back. Zachary Halberson is here, Levi Drake Rodriguez later, Marni Gellner later, mister Z later, but John Kriesel say now, good morning, Good morning, sir, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: It's Taul, Hello sir. That's way better, way better.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you hear a man said the dude was almost dead? Yeah.
Speaker 7: I caught a little bit of the show and it did sound like it sounded like, uh like Arthur on top of the mountain.
Speaker 1: Oh oh jeez, how about us speaking to that? How about that?
Speaker 5: I sent Criesla text what five six days ago? Because Jeffrey Dean Morgan of The Walking Dead and then Carl Urban from the Boys are both allegedly like openly campaigning to play.
Speaker 1: Arthur Morgan and John Marsden from Red Dead Redemption to do it?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 1: They're like, we want to be these characters. Just make it.
Speaker 5: How cool would that be? They both look like they fit the parts perfectly. Their faces would play and then I'm in.
Speaker 7: I could re experience the worst thing that's ever happened now. But I don't have the time now to play the video game.
Speaker 1: I badly want to.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'll get some devastating illness and atten for a couple months.
Speaker 1: We're still completely on pace for November, right for GTA six. Yeah, are there any rumors if that's gonna get kicked back again?
Speaker 3: Well, you know they got hacked the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they somebody's like holding them hostage. They were going to release something or other if they didn't give them money or something like.
Speaker 7: That at this at this point, if they were like we were pushing into the spring, No, I think they've gone past. Everyone's excited for it, but you can't get too excited because it's not It keeps getting that the carrot keeps getting pulled away.
Speaker 1: Do we think it's going to be the biggest game of all time money wise? Oh? Yeah, because it's got to be closed. It's gonna cost probably two hundred bucks. Put me down for two. Yeah. I would bet the regular like baseline version is one hundred dollars, and you can get them all these other like MVP, bud can wait. Yeah, let's hope if it comes out what middle of November, I don't know the exact day release date.
Speaker 5: Let's hope for some of you that the vikings are either like nine and oh or oh to nine, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Nine, Though, it's gonna be still very fun to watch because it's going to be an absolute just shipwreck.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying you're gonna need what I'm trying not to be. I'm trying not to exaggerate. You're gonna need eight to ten hours a day to play this game, right? Oh yeah, so you don't have time to follow football.
Speaker 1: No, nobody is. It's gonna be something like eighty hours a week playing GTA six. I mean you got to take a break.
Speaker 5: To nap or sleep, or eat or watch your kids. But otherwise it's GTA six.
Speaker 7: Now, maybe I wouldn't watch as much of the pregame, but I don't even know if I could play the game because I haven't turned on.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what system I have. It's a PlayStation. You're gonna have to get a new system. I don't have time for. Yes, yes you do, Yes you do? Which one do you have all of them? Yeah? You have? Don't you have the newest PlayStation? Yeah? Good for you. He's not all the way back. No, your voice is fair. He's getting worse in the last ten seconds. Or is someone under that table? Yeah, getting diddled? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: He took a sip, dramatic sen it's some warm tea that has helped the past. Yeah you got low tea boy, Yeah, big tea Frank Thomas and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how can you have that big a tea? I guess you'd have big T's if you had low tea.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he could nurse a couple. You could nurse a litter of puppies. Yesterday, Yeah, yesterday noon to three. They were trying to figure out who they're gonna call up if you.
Speaker 5: Can't go tomorrow night for flop, sweat and tears, if your voice is shot, They're like, who could.
Speaker 1: We call Tommy? They were asking for Tommy. They were asking for Marnie, you know. Yeah, I mean I don't that's their issue. If I can't do it, I mean I don't care.
Speaker 3: You don't care.
Speaker 1: You don't care at all. I mean I care, but like, but there's nothing you can do, and then I can do about it. Right.
Speaker 9: He called me yesterday and goes, god, you sound awful. I'm like, okay, and then he ripped Rosie for twenty five minutes.
Speaker 3: And by the way, he was the wrong number. He meant for somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he thought he was talking to ROYSI when I answered.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, Rosie was talking about his Italy trip and in common, you know, asked him three or four questions, and after about the fourth question was like I think comment ask him something like what are you gonna do rent a car? And he goes, geez, do you need my whole itinerary? And I'm thinking, no, we don't.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't have anything to No, we don't. You've told us all of it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's the best, man, it's the best.
Speaker 3: It's the best.
Speaker 1: There's two things that pissed.
Speaker 5: Me off Noon to three when they don't play Password on Friday and Rosie takes a day off.
Speaker 7: Yeah they're playing today, right, Yeah? Yeah, they should play every Friday until the end of time.
Speaker 1: It was like two weeks ago that they didn't work bar bands Common, we're out, we're on my weekend. Well, yep, doesn't say a lot about me, but it is what it is. Yes, it's so good, but they should play it every every day.
Speaker 7: Every Friday. Yeah, I got nothing else to do. It's one thirty and gott to watch it on YouTube. Just the way to see the facial expressions. It's just like initials.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Levi Drake Rodriguez playing today and liber Hockey. Everybody for the Vikings say this dude' is just the best that he's a lot of fun and hell of an outdoors m good, dude, Sure, yes, El Presidente, I guess yeah, it would be good. Hey you here about seven thirty John.
Speaker 3: I know you're worried about not having time to play video games. M hm, but check this out dayline someplace in Ohio. Nobody's heard from us ninety one year old lady, and they're worre she's dead. They gotta do well in this check on her. So they go to her house and this is what happens.
Speaker 1: Grasch hers open, we're gonna make enturing vehicles in the grade. Everyone's a little bit alarmed that she was missing these contacts before with her. Now she's playing video games in her bedroom. Turned out to be all okay. Everyone got a good laugh out of it.
Speaker 3: She was busy beating her high score and wouldn't answer the phone. Some people thought she was dead.
Speaker 7: What game?
Speaker 1: It doesn't I can't come on a terrible journalism it is. I can't find it anywhere because if a ninety one year old is playing a video game, it's I'm super cute, it's not call of duty. Maybe it is. Is she playing Tetris?
Speaker 7: Maybe she's got the headset on and she's like talking to the little sons, bitch.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember my grandmother, Like when I was I don't know, nine years old, when the game boy came out, my grandma had one.
Speaker 1: Because she freaking loved Tetris. Hell, yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 5: I could see a ninety one year old, maybe not in twenty twenty six having a just like game addiction.
Speaker 1: That's fine, she's playing Red Dead too, and how she was so much awesome. Grandma so much better.
Speaker 7: Was always just cooking in the kitchen, ripping the loudest, nastiest fart.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: I'd bring friends up there and it just sounded like Grandma asked her.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did, she probably did, yeah.
Speaker 1: Move.
Speaker 7: And then my uncle's maud As it was like, oh my god, sanitary.
Speaker 5: Every every story you tell from your childhood makes me understand your origin story even more.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, I get it. I understand the way that I turned out awesome.
Speaker 5: Though you did compare, we could still see the clay molding you into you know, into form.
Speaker 1: I get it now. Yeah, yeah, you turned off great.
Speaker 3: I think the Lord was like, we got to blow this guy's legs off because she's going this guy down, save him. It's a remove half of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this got weird. He's running down the wrong good ol'd irene oh Man, that's the best.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 1: I will keep looking till I find out what video.
Speaker 7: It has to be somewhere. It's got to be in the police report, I know. Yeah, you're right, Yeah, we should do a FOI request. That is just so think about too. I mean you can hear just that the replay of the police transmission there the stuff they have to deal with and the stuff they're anticipating walking in and seeing someone that sure, yes, and that is just my buddy who's the Saint Paul firefighter, just talks about this stuff and it's just a normal day at work. You're like, oh, there's a smell coming from the garage, we know what's in there.
Speaker 1: Let's well that one they did. They walked in and they saw her. Arthur Morgan passed away.
Speaker 3: She couldn't talk on the.
Speaker 1: I found it very last line of the story, always reading the hand, can we is it? Is it guessable? Is it a game we're familiar with?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Want to say it? Uh?
Speaker 3: It is guessable? Yes, it is guessable.
Speaker 1: It is guessable, all right. Can we ask for a couple of hints?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Is this an old school game or a modern ish game?
Speaker 3: Well, that is a that's hard for me to Well, it's modernish.
Speaker 1: So it's not like an eighties arcade kind of game. This is the Last twenty Years kind of a game.
Speaker 3: Right, I would say, Last twenty Years is a yes?
Speaker 6: Right? Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it a shooting game? It is not a fighting game.
Speaker 6: It is not.
Speaker 5: Is it like, is it a Nintendo game like Mario Kart or something. No, No, I don't think it's Nintendo either.
Speaker 1: Is it a Sonic game. You're gonna be disappointed, I say.
Speaker 5: Is it a puzzle list puzzle? Yeah, puzzle type game? So like Candy Crush, Crushrush.
Speaker 3: Candy Crush, Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's on her phone, even like there was something to me about.
Speaker 5: Right, I pictured her with a handheld controller playing a game on a monster screen, right, right, This is just playing on her phone. My dad plays on the World Series at poker app almost every day Free Poker.
Speaker 3: We've got an We've got an alternate story at a link at the bottom of the story that I just found about a, the Internet has a new favorite gaming grandpa. Oh it sounds like this gentleman beat Resident Evil nine and is apparently officially the oldest person to ever beat the game.
Speaker 1: How old is he? Ninety one years old? Wow?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, what else do you want to do to take your mind off the fact that you're gonna be dead pretty soon?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: And the unknown is.
Speaker 3: Looming that it no longer works? Yeah, the wiener doesn't work. You probably pissed your pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is a way to get that wiener working though, Chris right, damn right, blue choo chowbels, Hey, who's he got?
Speaker 3: Use it on?
Speaker 1: So what's he do? He goes in and kill some corpses?
Speaker 5: But you're just talking about that podcast about the finding purpose in life. This guy's ninety one, but maybe at like eighty five, He's like, what else do I.
Speaker 1: Want to do? Though? Are you beating Resident Evil?
Speaker 10: I beat Resident Evil two, I beat Resident Evil three, I beat Resident Evil four, I crushed Resident Evil five, dominated Resident Evil six pretty easy time through Resident Evil seven, mastered Resident Evil eight.
Speaker 1: I don't know what else I'm gonna do with my life? Now?
Speaker 11: What what's next? I mean, I could knit or something woodworking? Boy, what am I going to do?
Speaker 6: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Figure it out? How old is that? Is that new? That's a good idea?
Speaker 6: Is that new?
Speaker 1: No idea? No idea, no idea? What if? Like?
Speaker 3: Right if you finished that? He was like, I have no idea I'm gonna do now I don't have there's no Resident Evil ten.
Speaker 1: But secretly yet, yeah, Larry, you go right, great game.
Speaker 3: Secretly he's always had a yearning since young day, since back in the youngest days of his life, he's always wanted to stab a hooker with a screw driver.
Speaker 1: Well, she's got to hold on until November.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing nobody ever told her. Play GT five told g t A five No where I told him?
Speaker 1: Play online? Yep?
Speaker 5: How great would it have been if this grandmother not Candy crush g t A five Online.
Speaker 1: She's robbing banks, pulling off heist.
Speaker 3: Her favorite character is that guy, the dirty guy. Uh Trevor Trevor.
Speaker 1: Yeah she loves Trevor. Yeah, she's just crazy. You would love Trevor. Trevor's the best. You would cry way more about Trevor's potential death.
Speaker 3: The lord have to blow his legs off if you're real.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's trouble man.
Speaker 1: That sucks that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like a new group and I have that gig.
Speaker 7: I have it.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, it's so fun. Yeah, the fifth one is so good. Trevor is your spirit animal. Oh he's not even an animal.
Speaker 5: He's a person of an animal. Yeah, he definitely is an animal. He basically likes math, porn, and dirt bikes. Well that doesn't mean he's I don't like math, like yeah, well to hell alive.
Speaker 1: You never tried it, not even close. I don't like math. You ever been on a dirt bike. I've never been on a dirt bike. That's interesting. I've never watched though, that is true. I don't have to watch it, it true.
Speaker 6: Do you ever?
Speaker 5: Do you ever waste your entire weekend on a ladder cleaning out your gutters?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: I don't because I'm Gutnerhilmet from Gutterhilmet mn dot com.
Speaker 1: You don't have to worry about it. Don't worry about anything. To breathe in your gutters from Gutterhilmet mn dot com, especially if you don't have legs, give them a call. I had to clean up my gutters. Last year, I was on a ladder for a couple hours. This dangerous James Rosie. I'm good on the ladder. It's a too high up. Rosie plays video games. Do you think he plays games on a phone. Rosie keeps ladies low on the ladder. Yeah, wow, of a corporate ladder, right right. Take a peek up this glass ceiling. You like what you see? If I was twenty years younger.
Speaker 3: No, Rosie go up to top that night?
Speaker 1: How it works?
Speaker 5: Rosie Levi Drake Rodriguez in the Minnesota Vikings at seven thirty, Marnie Gellner at like seven twenty ish or so. Crisil is here. We'll talk to mister z later. He met some uh or at least was around some really really big names.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 5: We'll talk to him about that. About six twenty or so. This is the Power Tip Morning Show.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan, Okaydoky Here we are live and local on the Power Trip Porning Show. My main man John Griesels here, Yo, what up? Do any big things special happening this weekend for you?
Speaker 1: Speech tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, man, yop, Oh god, you should be a dandy it should be funny.
Speaker 7: There'll be a lot of people there right here, and then yeah, a couple a couple of big sporting events, gonna do some top golf with Chloe and uh our friends who have a kiddo about the same age, and then steak Sunday. It's gonna be a dandy bitch. That's the beauty of top golf. Man, can I ask you my question to suck?
Speaker 1: But we'll be all right.
Speaker 5: You can ask a dumb question because you're a Cottage Grove guy. Yeah, I should know this by now. Are there more than one top golf right now in the Twin Cities?
Speaker 7: Woodbury? There's one on what the just opened? But I think I knew that and forgot. But pretty nice or what very nice? Wait, it's not as big as the one in the North Metro.
Speaker 1: But because I can't imagine you're driving all the way there from Cottage grow we used to, I mean we would go there, I don't know, maybe once a year, right, Yeah, this, I love golf. But it's so fun. It's golf, but it's so fun.
Speaker 7: It's right on ninety four and four ninety four, so it is ten minutes from us.
Speaker 3: Awesome, We have the one on a Mystic lake is similar, right, launch pad, launch pad, Yeah yeah, right, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: I like the the indoor like I love elements, indoor golf and badness heights, awesome cocktails, good food, good setup.
Speaker 1: But hidden into a scream, isn't.
Speaker 7: I mean, when that's all you can do, then fine in the winter weekend, yes, but top golf even in the winter stays warm enough that. I mean we went one time it was like zero degrees and we were warm just to see the ballflight. Yeah, and it's just cool and Chloe loves it. I'm trying to brainwash her into loving golf. She seems too, so we're getting her there, signing her up for some golf clinics. Now, we can play that until I'm an old old.
Speaker 1: Man, till you're on your couch playing candy crush. Yeah, like the Vietnam thank you for your service, thank you, Thank you. Took you guys long enough to say that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you guys a TV question that nobody cares about, but ahead it happened to me yesterday. You know what, we're living in a world now, we're like we've been so accustomed to binging things because seasons get released in totality, it's here's the whole season, do what you want with it. But now, in the last year or two, maybe a little bit longer, some shows have started to go back to the old let's let's give you maybe the first two episodes and then after that it's an episode at a time, because we need this to stretch out over two months, not you know, two hours.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yes, So yesterday I mentioned that the show Beef was starting its second season.
Speaker 1: First season was really cool.
Speaker 6: What is it.
Speaker 1: It's a Netflix show and it's a it's a.
Speaker 5: Each season is a standalone story, so this is a new story they're starting over. First season was really fun, and I'm like, I bet that it's gonna be good. I'm gonna check that out. And then I saw that the whole season, the whole season was there. It was like eight episodes. I'm like, I don't want to do this because what if I get the hooked on it and I want to binge the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for this. So I didn't start it for the opposite reasons, you know what I'm saying. We've been complaining about like just give me all the seasons. I just want to watch it what I want.
Speaker 5: And now I'm like, if it was just one episode and I knew I couldn't watch the second episode until next week, I would have watched it. But the fact that they were all eight or whatever, I'm like, I'm not in the mood to.
Speaker 1: Binge right now. I don't have time. I got to find a bigger window and end of Worthless rant, you know what I'm saying. It's weird how it swings back and forth.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because I just would have never thought I would have cared about that but didn't pull the trigger on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I've switched more to liking the one week at a time, same situation too, unless I have a flight coming up that I can binge on the plane a little bit there and then back. But I do like the sort of just ammorsel here and it leaves you looking forward to something too, which is good.
Speaker 1: It's important to have.
Speaker 7: Like, so are you watching Survivor No, because the kiddo's not on board yet, But this is a really good season.
Speaker 1: That's what Sweatbird just said.
Speaker 5: Like two days ago too. He's like, this is legit. That season fifty is legit. It is it's always good, but he said this one is abnormally good.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 7: And with the fan input and everything, it's it's chaos. We caught up last night and yeah, it's I can't wait shown today.
Speaker 1: It is so with it being on its fiftieth season, are there two years?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, sweet yeah, Where do you stand on the Jeff probes moving forward thing?
Speaker 5: Like when he goes do Survivor go? And I mean I don't mean when he dies. I just mean when he when he calls a question.
Speaker 7: No, I mean I thought that when say Jack would. But I still love the Wheel. It's not the same, but it's it's different. But Chloe still complains I miss Pat, oh Chloe. Yeah, and so but I will still watch. I will just miss. We joke around the house too about like if fumbling with something, come on, let's go. You're struggling because he just sits there and talks trash where You're like, I know, I'm struggling untying this not Jeff. Thank you for pointing that out. This is Survivor fifty. You gotta dig deep, That's what I say.
Speaker 1: In the bedroom. How do we get Sauce on Survivor fifty one. I'd last a second. No, you see some of these people.
Speaker 7: What I do love on this season is it's not everyone like complain and whining about like the hand they were dealt in life, which like, Okay, everyone's got their struggles and story and all that. It's fine, but like, let's focus on you as a person now. And I think they've been good at focusing on that now. These are people that have played in the past, so people already know them. But it's just a really good season. We need to get you on there. It'd be funny.
Speaker 1: I've never seen an episode of that one really really really good. No, I would definitely recommend don't go all the way back, just start start four or five seasons back. You'll love it. Okay, I've seen almost every season. Yeah. You know what else Sauce loves Chris, Yeah, I do, no, not that o kissing.
Speaker 5: One of his favorite things on the planet is looking up how many empty seats there are on ticketmaster dot com or whatever to see what artists are greatly struggling to sell seats, especially not just individual shows but gigantic tours and aren't sell.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite past time. It's one of your favorite things. Yeah, it seems like a lot of work. Did you see that one of those went the wrong way? Meghan Trainer canceled her tour two months before it was supposed to kick off.
Speaker 5: She went with the old I got too much going on, I got kids at home, and the entire internet rose up and in Unison said you weren't selling tickets. We all saw how many empty seats there were. She just couldn't sell. But I think back to what Chris and and we were all saying yesterday. Chris, I think this is the start of what you were discussing yesterday, that it's it's not that Megan Trainer's awful, it's that we have so many choices. I'm not paying one hundred and seventy dollars to see her, you know what I'm saying. So if your expensive, probably, I mean she was playing bigger arenas, So my guess is they're not charged.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: But if if she was at if she was at the Armory for forty, she'd sell it out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But if you're at Target Center or something and you're charging two hundred bucks a seat, the public, right now is going for Megan Trainer. No, I have to save my money for these other thirty shows I want to go see. Yeah, so I think this is absolutely going to start happening to big names that overestimate their value.
Speaker 1: Good make it more affordable.
Speaker 7: This is hopefully the step, and then the lawsuit with Live Nation ticket Master that whole bit. It'll be interesting to see what the punishment is and how it changes moving forward. Because it's now recently though, and it must have been. I feel like they didn't do it out of the kindness of their heart. But the most recent tickets I bought through ticket Master to go to a concert was Eric Church, and I was waiting for all the fees to make it more expensive, and I think they had them rolled in at first, so I was shocked at how reasonably priced they were.
Speaker 12: That's one thing that the state of Minnesota has done right, is they did pass a lot that make it. It made it so take a Master and any of these other places have to do all in pricing, so you know right away. But yeah, when you go to other states to buy stuff, Yeah, it's just so funny, like just included.
Speaker 1: It's very easy to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're gonna know why they didn't before, and now Vegas needs to do it with the resort fees.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Yeah, well said saw so.
Speaker 5: The internet also said you might want to check out the Pussycat Dolls tour that if you want to see a whole bunch of empty seats, to scroll through their.
Speaker 1: Available tickets. I guess that's a good laugh for you. I'm just if you're looking for comedy materials, I'm.
Speaker 7: Surprised they were. That was they were big. Yeah, twenty one, twenty ish years ago. That's a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Man, Sure is it? Sure? Loaded? Loaded two fifty two is their high end ticket?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh under the stage? What show did you pick? Just their first one on Friday? My god? Fifth in the somewhere, I think in Palm Desert, Rosie.
Speaker 7: There's more people in attendance that are speeches tomorrow print.
Speaker 1: There's literally.
Speaker 9: I would bet five hundred total toe man, Oh my god, Yeah, that's that is that's.
Speaker 1: The first stop on the seers.
Speaker 5: That far from now, I mean, that is what that's twenty percent sold at the most at the most, at most.
Speaker 1: Lord, and that's those buttons. Yeah, well placed, Yeah, great song, great song, man, well, sauce, it looks like you're gonna have a really good laugh this summer at a whole bunch of other people's expenses. Yeah, well I do that a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy because man, I mean, nothing gives you a belly ache worse than that, I believe it. Yeah, especially somebody's got to show tomorrow, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I mean that's a valid point, meaning.
Speaker 3: I ain't cheering for nobody to fail. When I got to tell the ticket sales, I got to worry about next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can someone get those tickets though.
Speaker 3: Oh I was talking about him, So how are you.
Speaker 1: A ticket sales? Tickets not good? I believe a comment said moribund and tepid. They're not good. Yeah, hopefully my voice doesn't hold up.
Speaker 3: That's a good Megan Trainer out, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Actually, like in the next twenty four hours, if ticket sales don't increase, why don't you say you really wanted to spend more time with Louis this weekend, so you wanted to focus on your family. Is that is that what you sounding like?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'd be more likely to go see you if your voice was shot just to see if it was a yeah, a trainer. You're not even listed on this thing. What that's the problem.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's one little card it's yeah, which is fine common headlines.
Speaker 1: But you're not listed as a as a performer. I don't know. I didn't look.
Speaker 12: It's a stand up comedy with common man Meat Sauce and Larry Mindell guy. But other than that, it's all common man.
Speaker 5: Well that's all right, because he was complaining that the Power Trip is the only one that's being advertised going to grand View for a golf weekend.
Speaker 1: He's like, that's what I do. But I guess the Power Trip just gets all the promotion and I don't. He can go, Yeah, he can go. It's rated r oh grand View. It will be when we get there, common man man, come on down.
Speaker 3: Do we have some fun together?
Speaker 1: That'll be great. Yeah, it'll be fun. Front page Sports will be fun. That's next. This is the Power Tree money Join the fan.
Speaker 7: Time now for front Page presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 1: Check check check there we go. Happened again with the button bit. It's weird because it looked like it was awesome. Yeah, right, static electricity bit again. I don't know red light was on? What was I saying? Holiday station stores? Three for eight dollars.
Speaker 5: When it comes to Monster Energy, you can mix and match any flavors you want, the zero Ultra, the regular ones, the juice ones, whatever you want to do. Mix and match three monsters for his eight bucks with our friends at holiday thanks Holiday Holiday.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, all right, where do we start? There's that, there's this, there's this, there's that. Well, let's start with this. The Minnesota Wild tomorrow have game one in Dallas four point thirty.
Speaker 5: Took forever to finally announce those times, but four thirty tomorrow in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Quinn Hughes sick.
Speaker 5: But look he's gonna play, right, But I guess the last day or so he's not been feeling well. Zachary, do we have any public indication? I haven't read this in the last twelve hours. I don't know if something's changed. Has John Hines said, who is starting in net or not yet?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Who do you think is going to start? My guess is going to be Wally, But we will see it.
Speaker 12: I mean you could go either way, but I would I would imagine that why I will be the starter, I.
Speaker 7: Hope So did you hear Russo yesterday talking about how gus Bus is acting a little salty and just kind of handling everything not well with the media even oh yeah, where he just seems because he's being asked honest questions that the media should ask about his recent what is it ten games stretch just real rough and so with the playoffs being here, we haven't been out of the first round in ten years, so there's no room for air, especially against this team. So I get that's probably not fun to be asked those questions, but based on what Russo said, he's not handling it well, well, I mean you probably shouldn't if you're in that spot, that's that's not a fun place to be. But you can still be nice. It doesn't cost anything to be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I get it.
Speaker 12: It's a tough, tough spot for him, so, especially when he's was supposed to be the guy all year long and kind of that has not as you.
Speaker 1: Mentioned, has not had a good couple of weeks here, So got to deliver. Let's just do a game one. Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Alexander Rovtchkin said he is quote pretty sure he's going to return next season for a twenty second season, he's forty.
Speaker 1: He says his kids want him to keep playing.
Speaker 5: Some NHL insiders are saying there's an outside chance that the KHL is his backup plan, that for whatever reason, they don't want to continue here, they want to go back to Russia, but he wants to keep playing. That's an option, but sounds like okin back with the Capitals in twenty twenty six and beyond. He's at nine hundred and twenty nine goals.
Speaker 1: That's just the most ever. Wow, no big deal.
Speaker 5: Nafisa Collier coming back to the Links on a one year, one point four million dollar Supermax YEP that is the supermax in the WNBA. She's now the third player in the WNBA to sign this new Supermax deal. Kelsey Mitchell of the Fever did and Asia Wilson of the Aces did so.
Speaker 1: I guess they have. I was just reading about this this morning. I didn't know this was in the WNBA.
Speaker 5: They essentially have a tag now in the WNBA. I think I believe they call it like a core cori, like a core kind of a clause. So she got quote cord this year, so they could have negotiated like a longer term deal. It sounds like what Asia Wilson in the Aces did, but they didn't and they agree to this one year, one point four million dollar supermax. So next year the FISA Collier unrestricted free agent and the Links will not be able to quote Core her.
Speaker 1: Wow. So hopefully she.
Speaker 5: Loves it here, Hopefully she stays here, Hopefully they find a long term deal. But theoretically she can go wherever the hell she wants next year, and there's nothing the Links can do about it. So that'll be interesting.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Yeah, that's not good. She's their best player and she's a great person. That is correct. Yeah, we've had her in year. She's great.
Speaker 5: The Wolves open the postseason tomorrow two thirty in Denver, the three seed Nuggets versus the six seed Wolves. Denver's a six and a half point favorite in game one on DraftKings. This is Game two, Chris, of a four game day in the NBA starting at noon, going all the way basically till nighttime. At noon, it's Toronto at Cleveland, then the Wolves and Nuggets are Game two, then at five o'clock Atlanta at the Knicks, and then at seven thirty Houston at the Lakers. So you could watch basketball tomorrow from noon until about ten.
Speaker 1: And I will. Yeah. I think he was going to. Yeah, and that's why you're not going to flop, sweat and.
Speaker 3: Tears exactly right. Yeah, I'm gonna buy tickets to support my boy over there. Appreciate those seats will be empty because my ass will be in front of my.
Speaker 1: Television watching Rocket Takers.
Speaker 3: Four different televisions.
Speaker 7: It's perfect that my speech ends at noon. Oh you're doing really, I'm doing eleven?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, sixth more night.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's an all all day thing. Well, thank god. You could watch the Wolves game? Well, well do, but you're going to miss the back half of Hawks Nicks. Oh yeah, VR.
Speaker 3: It's in my contract with the speech people that there has to be a TV that I can see.
Speaker 1: Perfect. Perfect, that's in your rider.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're even more excited for Monday in the matchup with the Wolves and the Nuggets at nine to thirty thirty?
Speaker 1: Is it nine?
Speaker 6: Yeah? It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The times came out I think last night because this morning when I got up, I had to put them on the family calendar. And nine thirty and then Game three next Thursday eight thirty, Game four Saturday at seven thirty. The Saturday would be nice if that could be nine thirty, but it's not on a work night.
Speaker 1: Have nine thirty. I mean, I'm gonna watch it. Nine thirty is a ridiculous time.
Speaker 7: It is a ridiculous time, especially fifty percent of the US population lives in the Eastern time zone.
Speaker 1: It's ten to thirty for them. That's ridiculous. Ridiculous. Yeah, and they're overlapping the first two games.
Speaker 9: On Monday, six o'clock, the Raptors game starts and then it's seven the Hawks play start the Wolves game at eight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if they're going to overlap, because they had a bit last year year before, I think where the next game couldn't start until the previous game was over and if it went into overtime.
Speaker 1: It's like, my god, So this will start at like nine fifty, oh for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Twins Hell the Reds tonight at seven and ten. Joe Ryan from Minnesota. Cincinnati lost three rip yesterday to the Giants. Had just one hit twelve strikeouts. So let's hope they keep that up.
Speaker 1: And they're not bad. Both teams, the Twins and the Reds, are eleven and eight. I got an email from a listener. Oh no, good morning, Hawk.
Speaker 3: I'm a longtime listener of your show and noticed you are a Reds fan. I wanted to share that Brandon Williamson, a starting pitcher for the Reds, is the twenty sixteen graduate of Martin County West and Sherburn, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Comes from a small town where he graduated in a class of only sixty students.
Speaker 1: Local kid doing great. Right on, there you go. So his name is Brandon Williamson. Where's the name of the place again, Sherburn?
Speaker 5: Okay, interesting again, I'm so bad with Minnesota geography. For a guy who's lived here his entire life, I really should know the same lay of the land a little bit better.
Speaker 1: But I don't. You know where Running Asus is. You know where Canterbury is. I also know where the ATM is. You didn't go there. I'll never go.
Speaker 3: You say that all the time.
Speaker 1: Here you go, here you go, here you go.
Speaker 5: Just handing out money, been doing it for twenty years. One of the most philanthropic guys in the Midwest. Yeah, yeah, you just got to wait.
Speaker 1: And then eventually I give it to you. And you're an environmentalist. Number one on the Fans not even close.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when we come back, mister Z has been in a rum or two this week with some gigantic names, and I mean like a list billionaire type names.
Speaker 1: We'll talk movies with mister Z after this.
Speaker 3: Friday morning on the Power Trip. Martins will be here, Levi, Drake Rodriguez Minnesota, Vikings here a little bit later, of course, John Krasil here, and we've got the man, the myth, the legend, the mystery that is mister Z online seven.
Speaker 1: Hi, mister Z.
Speaker 6: Hey guys, hey, mister Z.
Speaker 3: How's the Avns.
Speaker 6: I am here. I'm just sorry I was talking and over over tacked.
Speaker 1: That's okay. We just were wondering how the Avns were.
Speaker 6: Oh, hey, you know, I went to the Avians, but a long long time ago.
Speaker 1: We believe it. That tracks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that makes sense. It's a it's a weird vibe in town around that time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was the olden days, like VHS, not even DVD.
Speaker 5: So's so old I am, But you are or were in Vegas correct, I'm still I'm still here, just u.
Speaker 6: I had to get up early. I'm flying out today. So yeah, the show ended the last night, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So tell everybody what they're joy. Yeah, CinemaCon. So what happens at cinemacn Silacan.
Speaker 6: It used to be called Show West years ago it changed the CinemaCon and what it is. Every year, all the studios get together. It kind of stems from the old days when there wasn't as much communication and so you would all get together so the studios could tell you what's coming out the next year, you know, and and to present this. You know, here's our slate for the next twelve months. Bring out the stars, you know, wave and move on. And so it's still a good continuation, but the studios kind of use it now to to make surprise announcements or just to kind of since basically everyone in this tendance is involved in showing the movies and they're all the studios are kind of fighting for the best screens and the most screens. Now they're pitching to say, hey, when this comes out, you know, this is what we you know, we're hoping that this is what it's going to do. So so they're pitching to the to the to the theatrical world of what they would like to do over the next year.
Speaker 1: Did you see the Avengers Doomsday trailer?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, that was weird because because I'm a you know, I love the Avengers, but I'm not like hardcore, and so watching this Avengers Doomsday with you know, it's a it's a huge room. Sometimes I'm have the fortunate of being in a smaller room. This is a huge room and from many of you probably been here at the Caesars, at the big house here in Caesars. But so I keep hearing this weird noise and I swear it's true, like a weird noise that it couldn't place at first, as they're going through and we're seeing these new characters that are going to be in this, and the SECONDI happened to realize it's the crowd and they're they're screaming as they're seeing who's in this. And this isn't kids. These are you know, these are adult managers and theater owners and distribution experts, and they're going crazy with the reveals of who's in it, especially at the very end. And so it may be very happy that the world is apparently ready, even though it's still scheduled on the same date as doing the Three, which is insane. It's great for all the consumers and it's great for the theaters, but the studios don't usually like to sit on top of, you know, two huge movies on the same day.
Speaker 5: But I think it's great, all right, So give me some names of giant stars or celebrities or you know, visionaries that have been in the same room as you.
Speaker 1: In the last couple of days.
Speaker 6: It was doing three was great. I can't have a hard time saying his name, Denil Way, who directs it. He showed us six no, no, that was sorry, I switch around. He showed us the opening sequence to do and I can't remember. It was very, very good. And then Shalamay and Zendeia were here. That came out and then they talked about their parts, and that's always cool. That's some you know, that's some big talent for me personally. Well one Billy Eilish showed up, which was really cool. You know, after you see Seeing Stars and Stars and stuff with Paramount is pushing a three D movie show directed by James Cameron of Billy I wish his concert, and all of a sudden, the said Billy Eilish, I'm like, wow, that's to me, that's kind of cool. And then let's see yesterday for Toy Story five, which I wasn't super excited about, more excited about now. But Tom Hanks and what's his name, the robot, Tim Allen and not Tom makes Apparently they don't come out on stage very often together. So those who came out did a shtick. But but in as far as watching a Christopher Nolan come out, that's what I meant to say. Christopher Nolan came out and showed us a sixth the scene from Odyssey which is like the Trojan horse scene, and man, that that's you know, it goes without saying, but Honesty is going to be a big deal. I mean, just six minutes is better than some whole movies, you know, like, I just can't wait. It's the real deal. That's no hype, that's not pump. That's that's going to be a movie.
Speaker 1: And that's when. That's the summer.
Speaker 6: That's mid July, which is right after Minions, which seems like it should be dead, but Minions has taken a cool The kids movie for July fourth is Millions and Monsters, and that looked really good. And then Honesty is two weeks before Spider Man Brand New Day, which is going to be obviously, you know, Spider Man still maybe the biggest Marvel thing they have, even though it's red presented by Sony. So yeah, that's mid July into late July, which is Spider Man.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Was there anything that you knew almost nothing about, that you got exposed to and now you're excited about, not necessarily one of these giant franchises, Like it's like you just mentioned something off the the board a little bit.
Speaker 6: There's a million things there. There's a horror movie called Other Mommy that look that looks really cool, but I can't remember who it's from and all that stuff, but that led Jennifer Jessica Chesney. I think the thing that surprised me most is at the end of the Warner presentation, it was kind of a goodbye. First of all, Warner kind of brought everyone up there and say goodbye because they're gonna be about my paramount, So they brought everyone up and kind of say goodbye. But at the end they said, here's their slate for the next two years, just so you know, and at the very bottom it's probably new is very bottom of the list. In twenty twenty eight was Game of Thrones igon Egon's Revenge. I think it said conquest yep, and I'm thinking yeah, I'm like, think it's time. I mean, the Game of Thrones is so well done and well shot, and if you don't have you know, it's great that it was six seas on infew. I'm glad it was. But if you only have a couple hours that you have a story you want to tell, that's so cool. If we could throw it in the big on a great big screen at the theater so that I didn't know at all. And then a little bit on the Lord of the Rings Gollum, I didn't know they were that far along, so we got to see a little shot of that and that was cool.
Speaker 1: Oh that looks be beautiful.
Speaker 6: And of course the music even just even just a little shot and a little bit, and then the title with the music and the ring and you're like, okay, you know you're already in, you know. So so that's the two things that I didn't know I was going to see. Wasn't a big deal, but just enough to make me realize how much I want to see it when it does happen.
Speaker 1: All right, anything else.
Speaker 6: And sorry, I was just gonna say Mandalorian, which I was really nervous about because I don't know who wants to see that. That's Memorial weekend with Baby Yoda. But it looked way better than I thought it. What we saw about ten minutes seven and it.
Speaker 13: Wasn't bad, so it was good, all right? Anything else, Nope, This weekend is Lee Cronin's Mummy. If you like horror movies, it'll be fine. If you don't like horror movies, don't go.
Speaker 1: Brilliant all right, dude, you the best, Thanks mister Z appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Ye speculator, Ye, you know you mentioned it's going to be just absolutely epic.
Speaker 1: He mentions Zindia and shallamay coming out for doing or whatever?
Speaker 6: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you seen the reviews for Euphoria? It's no good season three? Forty two percent? Right wow, because the first two seasons were like pretty I don't know if they were critically acclaimed, but they were.
Speaker 1: I mean, the fans everybody felt with.
Speaker 5: This is critics say forty two percent, even the popcorn meters are the fans forty seven percent?
Speaker 1: For Euphouria season three? What's wrong with it? Have you seen it?
Speaker 6: Zechly?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's just I mean, I didn't hate it as much as other people did, and I, like my friends didn't like it much either. It's a different it feels like a completely different show. Uh, they're just and I don't know, it's building up. Maybe it'll get better. But I didn't mind it. But I didn't love it or even really like it. It was just kind of it's filler. So I'm going to give it a few more shows here because you know, it's one of those weekly shows again. But uh, yeah, yikes, yikes, not good, especially if the critics. I think the critics get like more.
Speaker 1: They could get to watch more, right, I think they get to watch the whole series, the whole season, right, So that's not a good sign.
Speaker 9: No, pull your hands up hawks. Did you see the street Fighter trailer? How good does that look?
Speaker 3: I've only seen the characters, like, I haven't seen extra trailer, but.
Speaker 9: Oh she looks great. It's gonna be so good. You barely see him but he's in it. Yeah, like he's barely in the trailer. It doesn't come out to like November. But howcket are like ball.
Speaker 5: Rog or something and like Cody Rhoades's Guy's going to be great?
Speaker 3: Right, hawk, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I yeah, thank you for doing it to the a v NS just to see the trailers. Yeah, he just wanted to see the street Fighter trailer. That's right. It looks kind of sweet. It's not gonna lie to you. The a v N version is not called street Fighter. Oh oh that makes more sense. That makes sense. You're not gonna lie to us, sister. Yeah, the street dude. Come on, come on, who does that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: No, no, almost people probably who tries to do it? Your dad because he's Randy. No, Rady, just buddy that believes in centaurs and lizard people and lizard people and moon bases.
Speaker 3: Sure, your dad believes in love in street fisting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they go hand in hand.
Speaker 3: It's on tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He likes thee hundred hands slap from me, Honda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure is hard. Hard is more into the five finger death slab.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, from kill Bill. What really matters is next? Marnie Geller in Like forty.
Speaker 5: Levi Drake Rodriguez in the Minnesota Vikings in an hour player initials at eight fifteen, No, I did not what have we had?
Speaker 1: One hundred and fourteen thousand, right?
Speaker 5: One hundred and fourteen Hey Wow for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: One of you gets a crack at that. At eight fifteen Power Trim Morning Shoe fan fan get ready to head north with the our trip.
Speaker 12: Joined the guys at grand View Lodge April thirtieth and may first be there on Thursday night for off air fun in games for great prizes. Then stick around as we go live on the air Friday morning, including the initials game of your Shot at a to night Grandview stay with food, golf and a massage at their spot. All the details at KFE dot com slash Grandview.
Speaker 3: Man, I tell you, I hope that the Italian restaurant is opened. The little house that's an A Tivers.
Speaker 1: Show, dude, that is my jam. Yeah. They give you so much food you can't stand it. It's so good. Grand I love that place grand View.
Speaker 7: In the summer or even like this will be kind of the kickoff to the the Lake season. That whole part of the state is awesome, but grand View and it gets better every year.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, man, those brand new little cabins they got on that little side light down down the hill. I'm talking about not the big lake, but down the hill to the over on the golf course. I guess you know what I'm saying. Anyways, their brand new, and I tell you what I tell you that the the cabin ends here and the lake is here. That that's your back door on the lake.
Speaker 1: It's the best man so awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh guy, I love that place.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: On Earth and brainerd raceways right there. Yeah, hookers everywhere, not everywhere. You can find them. You got to find it, but it's relaxing. You got time to search completely.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The movie Fargo literally has a scene in which they are exactly right on brand. That is two weeks from today will be broadcasting live from grand View. So the night before we'll give away a bunch of stuff, play some games. It'll be fun seven and nine, and then broadcasting live two weeks from this morning.
Speaker 3: Wasn't somebody a disaster there? Last year, Tommy on Thursday night, it was a Tommy Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was, yeah, he was nervous.
Speaker 3: Was well, he was sad because Ceter Home was there and so was this.
Speaker 7: Was it last year when Chloe showed up with the Oh yeah, Marnie's best team, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's right, right, right, right, right, the best man.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do well what really matters scores and stats around the world of sports.
Speaker 1: And that's my part. Chris does the the fun part.
Speaker 5: And it's brought to you by Ovo Lasick and Lens get Lasik from doctor Mark Lemanoff and doctor David White.
Speaker 1: You have got that, right, sir OVOI dot Com. All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Uh So, this sixty five game threshold in the NBA that the players agreed to, so it's a little hindsight to be complaining about it now. But there's obviously three or four really interesting cases this year and people were like, man, that really sucks.
Speaker 1: They missed it by a game or two, and there was this reason and that reason.
Speaker 5: Well, anyway, the lot of a handful of them appealed and said, come on, man, doesn't this fall under the quote extraordinary circumstances clause?
Speaker 1: Well, Luca and Caid both won their appeals. They should.
Speaker 7: Childbirth is very important to be at exactly.
Speaker 5: So Luca played sixty four games, but he missed two games traveling abroad for the birth of his child. His appeal went the right way, so he is eligible for a season end awards and so on and so forth. Cad Cunningham played sixty three games but missed twelve or so with a collapsed lung that he suffered on the court. Right, So it's like they said, all right, that's extraordinary circumstances. Your appeal is approved. He'll be all MBA and blah blah blahlah blah. The one that was denied Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 1: He played sixty and Ant's business manager said he's a little confused because Aunt missed time with an infection.
Speaker 5: So this wasn't load management. Now can I can I ask a question? I don't follow the wolves as closely as I used to. I knew he had like didn't he have like an ankle issue?
Speaker 6: He had?
Speaker 5: He probably problems. Was this infection thing public? Or am I just hearing about it because his business manager said it was an infection?
Speaker 7: I don't think so, I don't know. So did they say what type was that knee issue in an infection? Did you don't know an injection that the site got infected? I don't great questions?
Speaker 5: So either way though, the NBA said you played sixty and it's not close enough. The extraordinary circumstances clause denied, so and not eligible for season ending awards.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: Well, and there there were times earlier in the year that there was some load management stuff, which, okay, if that's the way you want to play it, then this sort of stuff makes a lot more of a difference towards the end of the season.
Speaker 1: Way she goes, But what really matters is this, Yes, the way she goes, I'm with you, deal with it, right.
Speaker 7: That bit from the ray from the trailer park boards when he loses all the liquor money and the very the video lottery machines.
Speaker 1: Oh good, lost all the liquor money. Boys, way she goes, I guess we're going home.
Speaker 7: Guess we're going the f home. Then Bubbles was devastated, devastated.
Speaker 3: In nineteen ninety nine, the Philippines Navy intentionally grounded a ship on a reef to create a naval base. In twenty twenty six, sailors still occupied the decaying vessel to contest China's attempt to take over the region.
Speaker 1: Interesting just essentially crashing or beaching a big ship and say this is a base. Now, this is a base.
Speaker 3: Here we are slap at that base.
Speaker 1: It's good thinking somebody got creative there. What are we gonna do? There's something, there's something kind of satisfying you guys.
Speaker 5: Ever beached like a fishing boat, like relatively slowly when it slides up on the sand.
Speaker 1: It's a cool sound. It is a cool sound. I don't know why I like that.
Speaker 6: I miss that.
Speaker 1: They too or whatever.
Speaker 7: When we were on our Caribbean boat excursion last year around this time, yeah, we would.
Speaker 1: We would beach the dinghy, oh yeah, playing with your dingy, and then we would take the boat ashore. Who did you spacetock?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 1: Tim?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know what, it's funny you bring that up. Because there's your dad. And do you know what I got him for his birthday? I got him a fat heead of me. I got him like seven of them, different posts of me, completely nude. And there have you been to your his house lately? No, up north, he's got fat heads of me naked all over his bedroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: When he when he posts on X about another beautiful sunset, he's talking about looking at your ram.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: If you look, if you look just to the right in that picture, there's a fathead of me just exposed.
Speaker 1: What you're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeahs he loves it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he cried.
Speaker 3: He cried when I give it to him, said, it's the greatest gift he's ever been given.
Speaker 1: Wow, over his grand So that's what he said.
Speaker 3: Wow, he says close second.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he said, don't tell anybody. Yeah, and then you guys made lovell you're ready? Did tell me not to say that?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of NBA playing games tonight. These are a winner go home at six point thirty, Charlotte is at Orlando. The winner plays number one Detroit, and then at nine o'clock, the Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry take on Phoenix. The winner of that game gets to have number one Oklahoma City on DraftKings. Charlotte's about a three and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: And Phoenix is a three and a half point favorite.
Speaker 7: It gets a lot of criticism the whole play in situation. It has been entertaining this year, though it's with those two the final two seeds in each conference. It's kind of a throwaway anyway, exactly, this is a way, and I was against it at first. I've changed, this is a good way to make it more interesting before they're going to slaughter. They're gonna go get slaughtered, but this makes it entertaining.
Speaker 5: It's also a good example of if you are a die hard NBA fan, this is absolutely for you, right, this is super fun and super entertaining. If you're Chris, you didn't care about the seventh or eighth seed anyway, and you don't care about who's fighting for the seventh or eighth seed now, so this is just why would I care about the play tournament?
Speaker 1: You're right, But the NBA fans are like, this is pretty awesome. Yeah, I wouldn't say a sweet spot. I'm not a diehard.
Speaker 7: I watch almost all the Timberroves games, not completely intent like I do with Vikings or NFL, but it's great background noise and I'm watching most of it. But once the once it gets close to the playoffs, that's when I really really get into it. So I wouldn't say I'm a diehard NBA fan, but this definitely makes me. I've watched every playing game and I will watch the two tonight.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 1: What I'm about to say, you guys, this really flicks my bean. Ye God, you need help.
Speaker 3: What I'm trying to express to you guys how excited I am about something. I don't know how else to get it across.
Speaker 1: It's very descriptive.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's a stay Fair T shirt.
Speaker 1: I can picture.
Speaker 3: Can you see a State Fair T shirt? Just this The Powers of Morning Show really flicks my beans and.
Speaker 7: It could be like you know, the paper football. No, but there's an actual being there. Yeah, and someone's gonna flick it.
Speaker 1: That's right. What are you guys talking about. No, I think it's great.
Speaker 3: I'm an idea guy, Corey.
Speaker 1: I can't see that. Yeah, I don't think they'll let that go.
Speaker 3: No. Patrick from the Dillos really wants the T shirt we were thinking about yesterday where he let everybody down.
Speaker 1: What'd you say? Yeah, I've let a lot of people down this week. Oh, we said he would buy two immediately. We got to start our own T shirt service. Yeah. Yeah, we'll have Tina do it. Oh, she's right down the hall.
Speaker 3: Oh, I gotta take you guys about the story that doesn't flicking what Voyager one, NASA's Deep space probe, could soon become the first spacecraft to reach a historic milestone. In November of this year, the probe will be one light day from Earth. It was launched in nineteen seventy seven. Voyager one is the farthest spacecraft from our planet currently exploring interstellar space, fifteen point eight billion miles away. Fifteen point eight eight billion miles aways, just going in a straight line, just gone right. The term light day refers to the distance at which it will take twenty four hours for a signal or command traveling at the speed of light to reach the spacecraft from Earth. So if here's what the way Susie did, a Voyager project manager NASA's Chet Propulsion Laboratory explained it, if I send a command and say good morning Voyager one at eight am this morning, at eight am tomorrow morning, I'll.
Speaker 1: Get a response back that is insane.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, wait, I said that wrong. I'm gonna say it in the way she said it. I was trying to make it so Okay, listen, here's what she said. If I send a command and say good morning Voyager one at eight am on Monday morning, Monday morning, I'm going to get Voyager one's response back to me on Wednesday morning at eight am, because it's a day east, because it's a day each one day there, one day back.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right, John. So that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: Amazing billion miles.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You see why I'm being flicked right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to have your mind blown even more about the vastness of space and how insignificant.
Speaker 6: All of this is.
Speaker 5: Think about that, right, So that is the farthest thing we can think about is fifteen plus billion miles or whatever.
Speaker 1: And it's a day a.
Speaker 5: Light day each direction for since seventy seven. Right, the Andromeda Galaxy is the closest galaxy to.
Speaker 1: The Milky Way. It's the closest one two point five million light years away. And that's the closest one. How many two point five million light years?
Speaker 7: This is we're talking about that sixteen billion miles for one light light day day.
Speaker 1: This is two point five million light years.
Speaker 3: You say, why I'm all flicked up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see why you're flicking your being.
Speaker 7: The voyagers are weird, so you think about I mean, and it just never a deer camp. One of my favorite things because there's no light pollution or anything. Sure, you see every star in the sky. It feels like and to sit there and think about that. It never ends, sure, it just keeps on. The human brain can't process.
Speaker 1: No, yeah again just like it.
Speaker 5: Think about Wikipedia page for Andromeda, right, because there are like two hundred billion stars.
Speaker 1: In the Milky Way give or take right, two hundred billion.
Speaker 5: Andromeda is the closest galaxy to the Milky Way one trillion stars in the Andromeda galaxy. How do you even wrap your head around what that not only looks like feels like what what is that?
Speaker 1: That's nothing?
Speaker 5: Okay, Like you said, you human mind cannot process what that even means.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 12: Wow, Hawk, If you want your your being really uh flecked, Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to look up some of.
Speaker 12: Those stories about how, like where things went wrong on that on the Voyager, like in terms of like you know, computers shutting down or whatever, and they're how they had to get together and basically to push a software update to shut this system down so they could fix this one all as you mentioned, I mean millions of miles away. Yeah, it's it's one of the most fascinating things that we that this was a nineteen seventies project. Yeah, that is that was supposed to I think, and it was not supposed to last this long, but they have made it and it has endured, and hopefully aliens find it because that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Well, and you can't be like, well, yeah, let's go fetch this thing real quick and upgrade it.
Speaker 5: No, it's it is like if we send Voyager one Oregon Trail, it would crap its pants. Oh yeah, right, just like god, dang, this is amazing. Yeah, it's sit out there in space and play Oregon Trail.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because I guess the bottom line is, no matter what happens, one plus one is always going to be two, you know what I mean, no matter how great our technology is, that that's always going to be the truth.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 3: And that's how we can do. We did the stuff in seventy seven and it still works in twenty six.
Speaker 7: And seventy seven feels like a long time ago. By ten years ago, you look at what has been accomplished and even like technology wise, the past ten years five years, it's insane.
Speaker 1: I'm reading a book right now about Deadwood and it's like that wasn't that long ago, and it is just insanity.
Speaker 3: I love that song Bitch in Place.
Speaker 1: That's the best that flicks your being it. It bruises it hard.
Speaker 3: You bruised a bean.
Speaker 7: Mister wu'sban is getting flicked.
Speaker 3: Over the fourth of Can I tell you what we're thinking? Of course, vgre is going thirty eight thousand miles per hour. Yep, thirty eight thousand miles pro No big deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It flew by Saturn in November of nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: Before I was born.
Speaker 5: And uh, I'm going to ask the obvious question, do you have any idea when it's all Uranus.
Speaker 12: Voyager two flew by Uranus in January of eighty six, eighty six, so hawk was sixteen day.
Speaker 1: Yeah it did.
Speaker 3: It said you're going to need the shower.
Speaker 1: You're poor.
Speaker 5: Speaking of that, what a perfect transition than you H's wet wipes, sauce.
Speaker 1: Can you do a sports score so I can do what really matters? Because he said something that triggered this idea. The Twins battle the Reds today at seven to ten. Joe Ryan goes for your Minnesota. Joe, let's go really matters?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: It doesn't perfect?
Speaker 6: Chris?
Speaker 1: We brought it up this week. We've been debating it now with you for years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody had had enough and they said, all right, let's get to the bottom of this. Let's see how crazy the United States.
Speaker 1: Of America is when it comes to using a washcloth in the shower.
Speaker 5: Okay, according to the latest poll, what percercentage of Americans say they do use a washcloth in the shower?
Speaker 1: These are adults that have been pulled. Yeah, ouch, they've been pulled. You're going to need a washcloth after that, sicknes What percentage use a washcloth in the shower?
Speaker 3: Well, I've stood in line to get in places and can tell you I don't think it's many.
Speaker 7: I think most women do to clean their face and get makeup off and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think you're right. So we're talking close to fifty. But is that in the sink or in the shower?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Great? Say, I don't ever pay attention. I just see that there's a washcloth. I think most women wash their face washcloth? Yes, you like? Is in the sake sink? Best? I wish it was higher than that, but I bet he's right. But it's thirty eight percent. I'm going to say forty one percent four and is Christian only one here?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 1: They uses it a washcloth every day, I use a robbing lufa glove. Interesting that you bring that up.
Speaker 5: Uh fifty percent five zero say they wash themselves with their hands, thirty one percent say a loofah John seventeen percent washcloth.
Speaker 1: You're also filthy. Yack, there's just seventeen percent. There's just Dukie a Danglina glove is a game changer, you anglin.
Speaker 3: It's unreal clean yourselves people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're filthy. Polish that turn cutter stooky a Danglar might be the title of the Yeah, it has to be also the title of his dad's favorite podcast, Dad Dwight Loves Dukie a Danglar. It puts it over to like when you for missiletoe and you kiss under the Dukie a Danglar.
Speaker 5: I thought it was maybe like one of those guys it does free solo but also has to go to the bathroom halfway up the mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dukie dan England anybody else a lot of videos. It's a bit of a drive. But Dukie Danglin is playing Red Carpet on Saturday. Seeze you just want it is the wrong venue to play.
Speaker 5: You are Dukie dangling right, Just call zero res nine five two zero res.
Speaker 3: If you're playing the Red Carpet, the.
Speaker 1: Didn't start right, Jesus, you need help, all right. I don't know. I like saying that, let's do the news when we come back.
Speaker 5: Christa one more segment with you, right, yes, sir, and then Marnie should be hearing about twenty minutes, Levi. Drake Rodriguez of the Minnesota Vikings will be here about thirty minutes from now. He's playing initials at eight fifteen, and one of you get a crack at one hundred and fourteen thousand dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 1: This is the power tib Wonty too on the family