Speaker 1: All right, smojoe in the morning, Anna wants to talk about the worst date you are ever on.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'm convinced that I have been on the worst date ever, and I would love to know if anyone else has been on an awful date as well. Yesterday I was out with my friends. We were talking about nightmares of dates that we've had. Here's mine. I went out a couple of years ago in Eastern Market. I was living downtown at the time. I went out with a guy and we were having a good time. The drinks were flowing. We got to talking about things we were into in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Family.
Speaker 4: If you're listening, maybe turn the radio.
Speaker 2: Down right now. Yeah, I was talking about how I liked a little bit of like dominant submissive type stuff, so maybe some some slap and playful and I'm also thinking about like slaps on like my booty or something not on my face.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're learning a lot about Anna in the last twenty four hours, but keep.
Speaker 5: Going, uh huh.
Speaker 4: So anyways, the conversation was fine.
Speaker 3: We were leaving.
Speaker 2: He was gonna drive me back to my apartment downtown. We get in the car and before we drive away, he looks at me square in my face, slaps me across the face and says, you like that? And I didn't even know how to react. I was staring like a blank face, like did this really just happen?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: And instead of being like you good, he doubled down. He slapped me again.
Speaker 5: He said you liked that?
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: I was freaking out.
Speaker 2: I got out of the car in Eastern Market and I ran home downtown. I didn't call an uber, I didn't do anything. I called my best friend. I said, I just got I don't know if I was just assaulted. I don't know what the.
Speaker 5: Heck is going on. I ran home.
Speaker 1: So you were at your at dinner with a guy and at dinner comes up that you like to maybe occasionally.
Speaker 2: You know, I like to call my man daddy. I like a little bit like any more dominant than me, like slept my booty or something.
Speaker 5: Not my face.
Speaker 1: And he gets in the car in that more than once have you heard from this guy?
Speaker 5: Since no, I haven't heard from thank god.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't a playful smack like hett my hair real quickly?
Speaker 5: How you like that?
Speaker 8: Like that?
Speaker 5: And then doubled down, that's crazy and.
Speaker 2: You shocked you, Like, I didn't say anything, like I never texted him again, like just ran home.
Speaker 4: I genuinely was like, did I just get assault?
Speaker 1: Okay, who's had a worse date than Anna? I don't think anyone. Yeah, that was the craziest date ever. I can't believe that guy would do something like I'm not kidding you. I would have called the police and I would have had that guy arrested for assault.
Speaker 5: And you opened a door and just start running.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ran home?
Speaker 5: Drive after you? Or no?
Speaker 4: No, I think he texted me like, let me know if you got.
Speaker 1: Home, Amanda, worst date ever? Anna's definitely got the worst date ever. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I went on a date when my friends, you know, kind of blind date thing, and the person sat on the phone, man tired time, try to ask the question.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, what.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you were on a date with Mojo?
Speaker 5: Oh? Man, that's crazy. What's up, Hannah?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 11: Guys? Okay, so I went on this tender date and we went decided to go to the movie theater and I show up and he looks completely different from his profile picture, Like, yeah, didn't even look like this same person almost and I was like, okay, well.
Speaker 1: Like how bad are you different? Different in a bad way or different in it?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: So the guy show So the guy shows up and it's not him that is from the same profile that you saw.
Speaker 12: It's him, but like I'm guessing the pictures were like heavily edited or photoshop.
Speaker 4: God, I stuck I.
Speaker 6: Stuck it out.
Speaker 11: I was like, Okay, maybe you know, he's got a good personality.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's funny.
Speaker 11: I don't know. It was went to the movie theater and can you not this dude had so.
Speaker 12: Much hair jell in his hair it was like spiky, and he kept trying to lay his head on my shoulder and his hair kept stabbing me in the face. And then he took and he kept trying to like kiss me, and his breath smells, but he didn't slap you.
Speaker 5: So that's what.
Speaker 1: By the way, I thought that was a girls that did the change of pictures and did the whole cat fish anything. I didn't realize guys would do that too. Claire, what's up, Hi, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 5: Mornne. Worst date ever.
Speaker 8: I went on a first date with a guy that the entire time we were on the date. He just wanted to talk about my parents that he never met having sex and what different positions that they would use.
Speaker 5: Why would he get into that. That's crazy, it's weird.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember what happened.
Speaker 8: It was about ten years ago, and it was the most uncomfortable thing because who wants to think of their parents having such exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's unbelievable, Claire Tanya, what's up? Worst date that you ever went on?
Speaker 13: I went in high school. I went to Olive Garden and then the waitress accidentally spilled strawberry lemonade all over me. And this guy made me go walk through the mall for at least two hours to go close shopping.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So he and say, hey, let's go home and you know, so you can change. He just wanted to do his shopping. That's crazy. He wanted to shop for himself. It would be such a gentlemanly thing to do to take you to you know, wherever you know, Zara Forever twenty one, wherever the stores are that he would go to at that time.
Speaker 5: What's up, Brie? How you doing good?
Speaker 3: How are you guys good?
Speaker 5: We're talking at first? Off?
Speaker 1: How crazy is the Anna date that you went on. This guy did that to her.
Speaker 14: I'm guys are pretty wild, so that's why I don't go on dates anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I actually matched with a guy on Bumble. This was actually I think right after COVID and obviously super cute on there.
Speaker 14: I always look for the height.
Speaker 6: Because I'm not gonna lie height.
Speaker 3: It's a big thing for me.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't on there, so I'm like.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll try this. He has a really nice truck, so okay, winning so far. Well, he pulls up to this restaurant and he gets out of his truck with a stutstool.
Speaker 3: It was the worst thing ever.
Speaker 14: And like I said, I can like, hey, I can kind of work with but a step stool and like his literally his clothing side was probably like kids, I would say, like larger, extra large.
Speaker 3: That's how little. It was the worst thing ever.
Speaker 5: Little man, I love that.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Hold on, Elizabeth. Worst date ever and this one involves the police. What happened?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I met this guy at the gas station and then.
Speaker 10: We ended up going on a date and he picked me up and we were going down to.
Speaker 3: Like the river. Weird date. I know, but literally we're driving.
Speaker 10: He's driving, and all of a sudden, he pulls into this random house and I'm like, what are you doing? He just gets out and walks up to the door, and the next thing I realized, there's a police officer behind us, and he was like, went up to the door, followed the guy. The guy didn't even know the house. He was just trying to get away from the police, I guess.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: And the police like took me on the car, asked me what his name was. He had lied to the police officer about what his name was.
Speaker 10: He ended up going to jail and I had to sit there and wait for his dad to call him and pick up his truck, and his dad had to take me home.
Speaker 5: Your date got arrested.
Speaker 4: Do you know why he went to jail?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What did he end up doing?
Speaker 3: I don't know. He had warrants out and I don't know really for what.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, isn't that crazy? That's funny when he's going to the river to kill you as you lucky to game. Oh initial B wants to be voice disguised. Yours is as bad as that one. You went on a date with a guy that you ended up looking up his family and what did you find out?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 5: First of all, good morning.
Speaker 9: So I put the bike there and I go out.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I can't understand you. It's stuff. Can you pick up your phone and get it off of bluetooth for second? Because your voice is yes, go ahead, you did what.
Speaker 9: I agreed to go out on the date with this guy I met at a bar yea. So we went out to dinner and kind of getting to know each other. Question and I ended up about his family, and he said, well, they're dead.
Speaker 5: They're dead. How did they die? Did he tell you how they died?
Speaker 11: He didn't.
Speaker 9: I kind of dropped it, but I knows and I filled thing.
Speaker 5: I can't understand her. What did you tell? What did she tell you, Lydia?
Speaker 15: She went out with a guy and he was talking about how his parents were deceased, and then she looked it up afterwards and come to find out it was his brother who had murdered his parents.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, scary damn he take you to the river.
Speaker 1: What was his last name? Menindez? God that voice Sguiser was not able to pick that up. Thank you, Lydia for sharing and translating Carissa last one Carissa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I went on a first day guy and he took me to fame.
Speaker 5: He took you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you're now your phone's cuting now maybe it's our phone system or something.
Speaker 5: You you went, you went to Famous Dave's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was growling while eating ribs.
Speaker 1: Imitate them, imitated please, like you know what though, I would do that too at Famous Daves