Speaker 1: Are you married by any chance? No? No, no, are you close to it? Like, are you engaged? No? No, actually not with anybody? Elliotts leave me alone bringing that up the wait how old? How old did you say you are?
Speaker 2: Thirty four?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, you're missing the window there, okay, yeah, I know. No, don't think about it. It's okay, it's all right. I wouldn't even worry about it. What is the do you know what the average age is right now for a woman to get married?
Speaker 1: What's the average age? Twenty three?
Speaker 3: No, it's older, as they say older. Oh yeah, no, no it's much older. Yeah no, don't feel that bad. Yeah no, no, much older, much older.
Speaker 4: I would say twenty nine, oh most yeah.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight point four to twenty eight point seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like people time to wait a little later, right and for men, oh thirty yeah.
Speaker 1: Thirty point six to thirty point eight. That sounds right.
Speaker 3: That sounds right that it keeps getting later, right, Oh, it definitely keeps getting older.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: For example, for example, fifty years ago. Fifty years ago, yeah.
Speaker 5: People were getting married when they were like twenty years old, nineteen?
Speaker 4: How right out of high school?
Speaker 1: How old were people? What was the median age for a man fifty years ago.
Speaker 4: I bet it was like twenty two.
Speaker 1: You're nailing this. I am twenty two point five.
Speaker 5: And for a woman, I bet I'm saying that like nineteen, like right out of high school.
Speaker 3: Twenty yeah, twenty point one. Wow, in that young, Like that's crazy young.
Speaker 6: We all know that right from family members that that was the case. But when you hear it, it's just wild.
Speaker 1: No, like that's that's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Like there are like my older one is what twenty one?
Speaker 1: The was he twenty two?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 1: I don't know what he is anyway, the.
Speaker 6: He graduated from college.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he's twenty two.
Speaker 1: Twenty two, okay, whatever.
Speaker 3: But the he's got friends that are already married, and that that blows up, like are they.
Speaker 4: A lot older? No, his age twenty two and they're already married.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah one of them. One of them has a kid. I don't know if that's why they got married, but the I don't think it is. I think they got married and then had a kid. I think they got married pretty quick out of high school. But yeah, you hear that, it's like, oh my god, Like that's early.
Speaker 1: That's real early.
Speaker 6: Was that a strange wedding?
Speaker 1: Was it dry? I don't think so. Yeah, I think ever I I didn't go my dad's of age.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: But is it as it gets older? As it gets older?
Speaker 3: Is is the is the amount of time that some budy what's the word?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Is is the dating period longer? And then the engagement period longer?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Did everything stack? Or is it you didn't start? Did the dating windows stayed the same?
Speaker 1: And the like?
Speaker 3: How long are people engaged for? I have no idea how long people are engaged years?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I woul guess that is actually smaller because you're older and more mature and maybe know what you want, so you don't have to date or be engaged too long before you get married.
Speaker 3: So that so those windows have remained at least in the same ballpark.
Speaker 1: No, I'm guessing they've Oh they they shrunk. What is I don't even know. I don't remember how long I was engaged for.
Speaker 4: We dated for a year and we're engaged for a year. That's it. That's kind of normal.
Speaker 5: I feel like you dated for a year, yeah, and then we were engaged for a year.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Jackie's parents were pissed because we dated so long and I wasn't asking, and they were like, no, because.
Speaker 5: The in the grand scheme of things eting somebody, a year is not that long of a time.
Speaker 1: No, that's really short. That's really short.
Speaker 6: But Dan wasn't twenty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, but still a year.
Speaker 3: That's a short amount of time before you get engaged, like engagement, I get like engagement lasting like a year, year and a half.
Speaker 1: Although doesn't it take forever to find a place?
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the thing. That's the only reason that may still be eight, ten, twelve months because you have to book so far in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's so much work to do.
Speaker 6: But you also don't have to have a big fairytale wedding.
Speaker 1: Now no, well nobody does. Nobody does People still do that? Yeah, no, no, but you don't have to. No, nobody's got a gun to your head that says you got.
Speaker 3: To have like a big, massive wedding or a small massive wedding.
Speaker 6: So maybe the engagement time, just because of the nature of the game and the beast of scheduling, has stayed consistent, has grown, well, they're not grown, but has stayed consistent. But that dating time, if we're not getting married till we're in the thirties. You don't need to date for five years. Yeah, Lindsay and I dated for five years, but we also started dating at twenty two.
Speaker 1: And then how long were you engaged? A year? Oh?
Speaker 6: I got married at twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Christ Will you can I find somebody engaged?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got two weddings coming up that I have to go to. Kristen, Will you do me a f I don't even know when they are. One is in December? When is the next one? Next year?
Speaker 1: April? Yeah, one is in the When did they just get engaged? This is my nephew.
Speaker 3: He got engaged. I don't know a month ago. What month am I in? Oh, so he's not even a year.
Speaker 6: Well you figure that out and you will get in trouble for it. But I should say I got married at twenty seven. I was doing the math in my head and like they say, that doesn't that doesn't add up. But no one's going to after the show text you and say, hey, wait to remember when we got.
Speaker 1: Married the Yeah, how was I thirty? I think I was thirty when I got married. I was right in the window. Look at me, go Christian, will you find me somebody who's engaged? Please?
Speaker 3: Eight six six to Elliott eight six six two three five five four six eight.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: Knowing, like like there's no way to know, right, there's no way to undo it or go back or anything like that.
Speaker 1: But in hindsight, do you wish you would have got married at twenty? No, at twenty while I was still in college. That's nineteen fifty six, people were getting married. They're twenty years old. Oh yeah, en fifty six. Yeah no, no, but they they God know the But you didn't know that.
Speaker 3: You didn't know that back then, Like why was it so different then than it is now?
Speaker 1: Like why why?
Speaker 3: Like I mean, why is it so shocking if somebody gets married and they're twenty one now versus fifty years ago?
Speaker 1: Everybody got married at that age.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's shocking now because no one does it.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, But why did it change?
Speaker 3: Like why did everybody like was it not working and everybody was like that it was way too young to get married?
Speaker 1: Or is it more expensive? In school?
Speaker 5: And opportunities opened up and it wasn't like you know, women who went right from living with their parents to living with a spouse, you know what I mean, Like they were able to just have lives and careers.
Speaker 3: Did cohabitation change it? Because everybody lives with somebody before they get married. Everybody, everybody shacks up. So you mean acceptance, Well, acceptance went way up obviously, Yeah, but everybody does it.
Speaker 6: How about I was thinking and I don't know the years on it, so this could be way off. But okay, what about birth control?
Speaker 1: What about it?
Speaker 3: Oh, like there's more now like back then it was like a rubber apill poot that's all you had back then?
Speaker 1: Oh in lamb skin the Yeah, maybe maybe, but I just.
Speaker 3: Want I wonder if I wonder if it's because now you can live together like back I mean, I'm sure people live together back then, yes, but it was, but it was frowned upon more than it is now.
Speaker 6: It is funny though, you still have those whole out grandparents that can't know that you live with your partner.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh of course.
Speaker 3: Well my nephew, her parents were not thrilled because they were living together.
Speaker 1: They didn't start.
Speaker 3: Living together until they were getting engaged. Yeah, because her parents were like mmmmmm, I mean listen, she's a grown ass woman. She can do whatever she wants. But then you got to upset the parents and they're flipping the bill. So you do what you gotta do.
Speaker 6: And what did you say? What is the average? Do you have the time for how long someone dates before getting engaged?
Speaker 1: Yes? Average engagement time? No? No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: The actual like coverting dating?
Speaker 1: Dating, that's a window. That's a window.
Speaker 3: Fifty people dated two to five years.
Speaker 1: That's too broad a window a long time.
Speaker 3: That's too broad a window. By the way, twenty percent of people six years.
Speaker 1: That's high.
Speaker 6: This is really surprising.
Speaker 4: That's high.
Speaker 3: Still, that's a big number. Twenty percent, that's two and ten, one and five.
Speaker 6: That goes against what my theory was.
Speaker 1: What about birth control?
Speaker 6: No that I thought that the dating period was, oh it would be tightening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, but twenty percent going six years, that's lengthy. What's God? I am sneezing in and my note now I am running. I got I'm I don't know what's going on your marriage?
Speaker 1: Hi? That softball? Anyone could hit that out of the park. Hi, Ellie in the morning. Yeah, Hi, who's this?
Speaker 7: Hey? What's a Maryland?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's going on dude.
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm getting married in May and I'm twenty three?
Speaker 1: Are you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey? Are you?
Speaker 3: Can we start congratulations? That's good for you? Good for you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: How are you the youngest of your of your friend group that's getting married.
Speaker 7: I'm actually me and my fiance probably are only friends honestly, other than like, she has one friend and I have one friend from high school. But all we both do is work and hang out. Man.
Speaker 3: Right, so you're of all of your of your friend group and your wife's friend group. It's just you and somebody else that's getting married. How long did you When did you guys start dating?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: Sixteen high school?
Speaker 3: Wow, you've been dating a long time. Good for you, Good for you. How long were you? How long were you engaged?
Speaker 7: We're getting married in May. I proposed to her Memorial Day. Just that just passed. Whatever the holiday is, you know, in September Labor day? Labor day?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Oh, so almost a year?
Speaker 3: You know what? Good for you? Good for you, that's awesome, that's all. Did your parents get married young?
Speaker 1: Like? We're both your parents school with it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Of course they're very excited. They love my fiance and I mean, they had me when they were My mom was twenty and they married a little after. So they're just happy we're doing it, you know, the traditional.
Speaker 3: Right, Hey, can I ask? Can I ask a personal question? But maybe she's not listening.
Speaker 7: All right, what's up?
Speaker 1: Was your mom pregnant before you said at twenty?
Speaker 3: Was you?
Speaker 1: Was your mom pregnant before she got married?
Speaker 7: I'm in the photos?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so perfect.
Speaker 3: Hey, congratulations, dude, congratulations, Good for you, Good for you.
Speaker 1: But that goes against that goes against the.
Speaker 6: Norm from instagram. Dated for eight years, eight years in high school, right, got engaged last August, getting married April twenty twenty seven, So that's about a year and a half engagement. And she's excited. I can see in her little little of.
Speaker 1: Like exclamation, exclamation, exclamation egg playing.
Speaker 6: File picture with her fiance. She's shown off that ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah that a girl. By the way, do you know who you know who got engaged? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Remember so remember early on in the pit it was Casey Hayley and Jamie and Jamie.
Speaker 1: Left, right, she got engaged.
Speaker 4: Good for them. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: That took forever the.
Speaker 4: Uh now you sound like her mother, but yeah, good for her.
Speaker 3: She got engaged by the way, would will we get invited to that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Why you don't think we'll get invited? Kristen? Are we getting invited?
Speaker 4: Kristen? Kristen?
Speaker 1: What about me? Why I was in that text chain?
Speaker 4: Oh god?
Speaker 6: Laura writes, I'm Tyler's age. I got married at eighteen eighteen, she's forty four?
Speaker 1: Was her kid in the picture? Still there?
Speaker 6: Still happily?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: How long? How long did were they engage or did they not even?
Speaker 3: Really? Like this sounds horrible, say, but like in eighteen, like you're not written out of venue. You're like in your like like you're like your parents' living room.
Speaker 6: Oh for a ceremony, not.
Speaker 3: For a ceremony. Well yeah, I guess. But you're not like renting out a venue. Yeah, which is fine, that's fine. What about there's a lot of people who said that they they cohabit.
Speaker 6: As high school students. Uh, that happens, yeah, when the person's homeless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not homeless. It's very very lax parenting.
Speaker 6: A couple of people have said that they had a rule like a year or an age that nothing was happening before that.
Speaker 1: Oh, really, I feel it's hard to do that.
Speaker 6: And like commit to that, especially if true love is right there in front of you.
Speaker 1: But you're not twenty five yet.
Speaker 3: So they would they put it like an actual age of like you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it wasn't like their parents saying it. It was them.
Speaker 6: One of them was twenty five years old. I think it was.
Speaker 1: What did it say, no marriage, no kids before twenty five? I have heard like parents say no kid before a diploma.
Speaker 4: That's a good rule.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean that it is actually it is. Raising a kid is hard. You don't want to do that while you're still trying to write an English paper. So like, I definitely have heard parents say that no kids before you get a diploma?
Speaker 1: Where am I going? Line four? Hi, elliot in the morning?
Speaker 8: Hey is this me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 8: This is Joseph.
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great, sir? Thank you? Are you? Are you married?
Speaker 2: I'm engaged with my fiance?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good for you? And how old are you?
Speaker 8: I'm twenty four?
Speaker 1: Oh boy?
Speaker 3: How old is how old is she?
Speaker 8: She's twenty two?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, what is the How long did did you guys date?
Speaker 2: We've been together for well five and a half years. But I propose to hear like a half a year ago in December.
Speaker 1: So you got engaged.
Speaker 3: So in order to get married that young, you have to have known each other from high school, right, Like, there's no dang, no doubt around.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did not? I did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Oh Okay, I was gonna say your math is off the and now in both both sets of parents are cool with the with the young age.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, yes, sir, you know what good They were really encouraging it. They I was kind of wanting to be engaged a long time ago, but she wanted to wait for a while. And now she kind of wanted to wait to have the wedding until she gets her bachelors. So we're kind of just waiting for that.
Speaker 3: Did you guys follow that rule, no babies till you get a diploma?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Good for you. Wait, so when's when is the wedding?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: We're planning on having an uh fall of twenty twenty eight because I just purchased the house actually this weekend.
Speaker 1: You're twenty four. You purchased a house.
Speaker 2: God, yes, sir, I just just moved in on Sunday.
Speaker 4: You're a good kids, good for you.
Speaker 1: You're a good kid, better my kids.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Dude. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Hey can I well, no, because I know what the answer is and why even put it out there?
Speaker 1: All right, very good, very good, Thank you, sir, thank you.
Speaker 6: What was the question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what my fear.
Speaker 1: Would be, and not for him like these people know.
Speaker 3: My fear would be if I got engaged at twenty three and the wedding wasn't for two years. In my head, I'd be like, I don't know if we're going to make it to the wedding, Like is.
Speaker 1: There is there?
Speaker 3: And that's unfair. I realize that's unfair. But when you're older, this is how my stupid mind works. You're twenty eight, you're thirty, you're thirty one. Two years or by the way, the average engagement is hold on sixteen months, No, fifteen months. Oh it's longer than a yeah, so a hair over a year. But let's say it's fifteen months. We'll go with the average. When you're thirty, fifteen months is not forever. When you're twenty one, fifteen months is forever, right, So that would like and God bless him, that's why.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to say it to him. I didn't want him to hear a negative tone.
Speaker 3: But if I got engaged at twenty two and I knew I wasn't getting married for two years, I would be scared.
Speaker 1: Two years is forever in my head.
Speaker 6: I'd be like, I don't even know if we make it, but then you shouldn't be getting married, right.
Speaker 3: I know, but in the moment I do. But when I'm twenty two, I like a lot of things on Monday that I hate on Friday. But that's what I mean. Maybe it resets you, like maybe maybe it gets rid of all that. And you listen, the guy's twenty four years old, he's engaged in it, has a house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a big grown up.
Speaker 1: I was bouncing checks.
Speaker 6: A couple of people here are going the other way. It's like dated for thirteen years, dated for fourteen years, dated for twenty two years, twenty two years?
Speaker 1: Yes, why even get married at that point?
Speaker 6: It says they they figured it was if it wasn't broken, don't fix it.
Speaker 1: I get that, I get that, but why so, but then why do it?
Speaker 6: I don't think those Yeah, those are so long, it's not like they had a year or an age that was the the minimum they could be to say.
Speaker 3: Not get married till I'm seventy No, no is that but but you know what I mean, like at that point, like if you've been dating for seventeen years, like why even, Like what is the rison you finally did?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 6: Now? Yeah, maybe you have children.
Speaker 3: I don't think you dated for seventeen and then got married and then had a kid.
Speaker 6: No, I'm saying you had children.
Speaker 1: Oh and you you lied to them the whole time.
Speaker 6: Oh you just you really for them. I've seen this before. You you want And I'm saying I've seen it because it's been on like TV when it happens where people want to get married for the kids.
Speaker 1: I tell people, don't stay the married.
Speaker 4: People say, oh I want to have the last same last name or something.
Speaker 1: You do whatever you want. This is America.
Speaker 6: I'm not talking about people who, in the last dish effort to save the marriage have a child. I'm saying, if you're twenty two years you could have had a kid fifteen years earlier. Oh yeah, no, I understand that later together formally for the sake of the family.
Speaker 3: Because your parents, because you're your kid who's now an adult, has been embarrassed the whole time, going like, you know, my mom and dad aren't married.
Speaker 6: That's what happens on TV.
Speaker 3: Lyne too, Hi, Elliott in the morning, We'll bring your parents.
Speaker 1: I don't have parents.
Speaker 3: They never got married. Well, they're still parents, They're still parents. Whoops, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 8: Jamie Hew you going, buddy?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm doing great, Yes, sir? What can I do for you?
Speaker 8: So my daughter just got married Saturday. She's twenty, he's twenty one. Engaged for seven months, been together about a year and a half.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, they just got married when Saturday? He said, Saturday two days ago.
Speaker 3: Yep, like with General Brandon and Placey just Saturday. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she's a.
Speaker 8: House Wow, yep, go to house, have a house for five months?
Speaker 3: So, hey, what is the the So they got married? They got married on Saturday. You said your daughter is twenty.
Speaker 8: She's twenty, he's twenty one.
Speaker 3: Were you be honest with me? Were you were you cool about everything?
Speaker 8: I thought it was very they're young. But you can't push against them. You got a guide them or the rebel against you. They're going to do it anyway, So why not try to guide them in a great direction.
Speaker 3: At first when she when she came home and was like, oh my god, o j.
Speaker 1: Honey, gains. Were you like, did you pass out? No?
Speaker 8: The gentleman came to me and asked for my permission first.
Speaker 1: Did you hit him?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: No, but you know he was around for you know, five months at the time.
Speaker 1: You know, right, God, that's nothing.
Speaker 8: They did not sleep in the same bed. They a boy. Good for the Bible. They didn't sleep in the same bed until I guess they got married.
Speaker 1: You know what. Good for you? Good for you?
Speaker 8: Damn dude.
Speaker 1: Hey did you did you and your old lady get married? Young?
Speaker 8: No, twenty four? I guess, I guess you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a whole high school for this girl. That's amazing. Good for you, Good for you, dude.
Speaker 8: Hey, congratulations, Yeah, thank you much.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got it?
Speaker 3: Talk to you later. Oh my god. Maybe I would be maybe, actually I'd be really.
Speaker 1: Good with it.
Speaker 6: I've tackled so many different angles.
Speaker 3: Like my older one's been dating the same girl for four and a half years, right, Like I should get home today and be like, hey, listen es or get off the pod, Like when do you make this girl.
Speaker 6: Honest, he probably wants to find work for any next step in his personal life.
Speaker 1: Well that does weigh heavily right now.
Speaker 6: But then, like I said, so here's now people to talking about engagement time. Engaged for two years, we're getting married in September, engaged for three years, getting married in October.
Speaker 1: And engaged I engaged so long?
Speaker 6: Engaged since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: Twenty Oh my god, they've.
Speaker 6: Been engaged for nine years and they've had three kids since.
Speaker 4: In being engaged, I just haven't had time to get I can't get that date.
Speaker 1: That venue I want is booked.
Speaker 5: I know people hold off because they want a certain venue. So sometimes people be like, oh, yeah, we have to wait two years because that's my place.
Speaker 1: Or did she or was it?
Speaker 3: Like you know, I don't want my wedding pictures to have a bump in it. So as long as we keep pumping out kids, I'm not getting.
Speaker 6: Married nine years, three kids at some point you're not pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I guess that's true.
Speaker 6: Unless maybe and I won't say her name because it was a DM.
Speaker 1: But I got a very long gestation.
Speaker 6: It could be crazy, but that's maybe the type or the number that's driving up that average to fifteen months.
Speaker 1: How are you? How are you engaged for nine years?
Speaker 6: Like Diana said, life gets in the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but at that point, why even get married?
Speaker 6: And maybe there is.
Speaker 4: A want to right again, they want to get married.
Speaker 1: Look at that point, I would save the money. You got three kids? What what am I? What am I written out to? What am I written out of VFW for?
Speaker 5: I mean, but if they want to have if they want to have their day and they can swing it.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a long time mm hmm. But you know what, this is the this is the beauty. Everybody's happy, everybody's happy.
Speaker 6: And maybe you look for that out that does I mean, you know you look for that reason like it's been so long?
Speaker 1: Why now? And then it hits you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You you, and then it hits you?
Speaker 6: What's your your why? What's the motivation?
Speaker 1: Taxes?
Speaker 6: We it was special when we got engaged nine years ago, and our life clearly with three beautiful children continues to be wonderful. But we want that beautiful moment what now to be the reason we finally go through with.
Speaker 1: The is it like?
Speaker 3: Is it now like now all three kids are old enough that they can participate in the wedding.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one. That's a good one. Go Elliott, Go Elliott.
Speaker 6: Except I prefer weddings with no kids. So if we get the invite from them, I know you're waiting on Jamie's.
Speaker 1: Which I bet I'm gonna ask. Is that rude? Yes?
Speaker 5: Why yes, it's rude because now you're putting them in an uncomfortable spot, not at all.
Speaker 1: Yes, your wedding.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no. I send a text, Hey, I heard, I heard through the I heard through the grapevine. You got engaged. Congratulations to you, and I don't even remember what his name is.
Speaker 4: Congratulations. Just leave it that.
Speaker 3: Jason, Yeah, Jason, it'll be a Jewish wedding. The well, both of them are, both of them are the no no. But in the thing, I'd be like, I'm excited, I'm looking.
Speaker 4: Can't wait to be there, forward to it.
Speaker 1: That's how you kind of and now you shouldn't.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's vague because I could be looking forward to them actually being married, or I could be looking forward to attending.
Speaker 6: I'm looking forward to your union. Yeah, but who writes like that? It sounds like, AI, Yeah, I think I.
Speaker 3: Should be invited. It's Christian's invited. I'm invited. That is not.
Speaker 6: At all Now I feel like how you could rank the office.
Speaker 1: Does Casey get invited? Probably she's been away for a while now. She has a new.
Speaker 4: Life guy I know, but he can't accept that.
Speaker 1: Well, she's still on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Which she leaves her She has to create a new profile and get all new friends.
Speaker 6: Sounds like she should have a bunch of stalkers. Phantom life syndrome