Speaker 1: All right, I need help with this. It's Mojo in the Morning show. I want to ask you if you think that I'm weird for thinking that this was very immature. So I went out to eat with a guy, buddy of mine. Okay, guy friend of mine. We went out to eat. We both ate steaks, all right, so picture we both order our meals. Our meals come. We both got steaks, and we got the sides that come with the steaks. All right, I pick up these. They brought over a steak knife to our table, so they knew that we both ordered steak, so they changed our knives out to put a steak knife on there. I go start eating my steak. Okay, I cut and I put it right in my mouth. This guy does this. He takes his meal, starts cutting it and continuing to cut it and cutting it and cutting it up, cutting the vegetables, cutting the potatoes, you know, doing all that stuff. He cuts everything on his plate until he catch everything cut, and then he starts eating it the whole time. I'm sitting there watching him while we're talking, and I'm going, what the hell are you doing? Are you like a kid and a mom that's cutting up his hot hot dog or something like that. If this was this is a guy that has a wife, Okay, so he's a merry guy. But if this was a single guy and you went on a date and the guy cut up his entire meal before he even put anything in his mouth, wouldn't you think that that's weird? Is that not the weirdest thing to see?
Speaker 2: I'd probably make a comment about it.
Speaker 1: But I don't know why would you make a comment.
Speaker 2: Because I would probably make a smart ass comment like are you five? But at the same time, it's not he doesn't bother.
Speaker 3: You kid, cut all your food right away. You gotta cut heat. I don't look, you know what's crazy. So yesterday Josiah had orientation for school. It's like his first kind of first day, and I wanted to celebrate that. So I was like, Joe, where do you want to go to eat? Where you want to go? He was like, Olive Garden? Went to Olive Garden. I too, got a steak. Now, first off, he gets a steak and Olive Garden.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in the mogame. Oh my god. I was like, I got a hamburger, you know, go ahead. So I got a stake now they didn't bring an extra night. It wasn't that. But I too, you know, I because they don't sell stakes.
Speaker 2: I caught a few bites at the time the guy. I cut off a piece and I'll usually cut it into like three bites.
Speaker 1: The guy real quick. Go back to Outive Garden for my second was going to change when when the order. When the order happened and the waiter waitress went in there, they said, hey, we got the guy order. They had to run the Kroger. And when I went to stage with Jim, I got a burger. He's like, who orders a burger and a deli?
Speaker 4: What order?
Speaker 1: I go, finish your story? What you drop that mistake?
Speaker 2: You chopped the who but the whole thing or just a few pieces at a time.
Speaker 1: I got chopped half if I'm like, remember correct that because you don't. I want to be able to enjoy it. I don't want to chew and then cut, and then chew and then cut.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's too much of a tag you're working at that point. Kevin. I love you to death, but just like just like my my buddy Mike, you cannot cut your entire meal up. You're a grown man.
Speaker 2: But I think if you get a few bites ahead, you're good.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Don't cut the whole thing, but at least cut half. Who wants to cut every single time?
Speaker 1: I finished you? And that's work, you, That's not work. That's called eating. That's called that's when you eat at home. You cut your entire meal up and chop it all up.
Speaker 3: When I when I make my fire chicken breast in my air fryer, I cut him all up and then I throw up in my salad because I want to just enjoy it in one wop. I don't want to have to waste time. And that's that's called preparation.
Speaker 1: Where's Victor at Misfit? Victor always usually joins us for food topics because he's a restaurant guy. But I feel like cut No, he's not a cutter, Susan. Agree what's going on, Susan.
Speaker 4: I am gonna agree with keV here great, Susan.
Speaker 1: That's a woman who knows, Susan. Susan, come on, explain to me why.
Speaker 5: It just makes it easier once you just sat down, get everything cut up, and then you can.
Speaker 1: Just enjoy it. I don't know. I think that that if you did that on a date. You know what that guy is. That's the guy right away that takes care of himself in bed and doesn't take care of the woman. The guy, the guy that cuts everything up.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, I don't know, just makes it easier so you can enjoy. Ready to go.
Speaker 2: You think, you think that maybe you should try it before you knock it.
Speaker 1: They you know that they say they say that the person who eats fast is a fast as fast in the bed. I think the guy who cuts his entire meal is bad in bed too. That's a true story. By the way, how do you know that they say fast eaters? They say fast eaters are bad and better. I read it. I read it. I read in one of our prep services. I don't know right on the bottom I did. I read it in a prep service. Ice cream steak, Madeline, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hi? I texted in and said, my husband does the same exact thing whatever we eat, and it drives me insane. He'll cut up every single bite and I'm, you know, halfway through my meal enjoying it and he hasn't even taken a bite yet, and it drives me insane.
Speaker 1: That is to me, that is wrong, Like, you can't do that when you're sitting at a table with other people.
Speaker 6: You're and whenever we get.
Speaker 4: Like burgers and there's a side of fries, he eats every single fry before he picks up his berger.
Speaker 2: Is weird to me, No, it's not a little bite of everything.
Speaker 1: It is not weird. That's weird.
Speaker 3: We want to be able to savor the fry and I don't want to mix fry with burger taste.
Speaker 1: I want to taste my frost fry. Kevin does the weirdest thing eating Like honestly, him eating is awkward. It's an awkward Tara. What's up, Sarah? Hi?
Speaker 5: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing okay, we're talking about the cutter here. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: So my boyfriend does the same exact thing. There's a psychological study out there afriget where I read it at. But people who do that are also like pre planners, perfectionists and really like financially responsible. I don't know if there's.
Speaker 1: Cutting all your food cutting off again, what is it people who cut all their food or what?
Speaker 5: They're more like pre planners financially responsible.
Speaker 1: That is a load of spet right there. That is a bunch of stupid stupidity right there. I'm an outlier.
Speaker 5: Really, Yes, I want to find out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna do some research on that and get back to you. Mark. What's going on. It's Mojoe in the morning. Hi, I'll were going, guys, it's going. Okay, we're arguing over here about the way we eat. You can tell the way that I eat the worst is the way that Kevin eats and sent into this man.
Speaker 6: I agree with Mojo in one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: No, No, you're.
Speaker 6: A grown man. What are you five my body? Okay, this is why I call it. A good friend of my wife and I.
Speaker 1: He's gay.
Speaker 6: We'll go out to eat. He does the same thing and I look at him and I go and we're good friends. I go, oh, man, you are so gay?
Speaker 1: Why do you say that? You can't say that you are so gay? That is not a gay or straight thing. That's be crazy. You can't say that. No more no that that there's nothing, there's nothing. Okay, I move it. That's the guy that's on my side. These are your people. What's up? What's up, Jamie High? How you doing Jamie h Nothing? I wish I could. I wish I could delete that from my wife?
Speaker 2: What's up so mad?
Speaker 1: When people don't agree with you, that dummy, they just okay, go ahead, Jamie, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 7: My best friend does this. She drives me absolutely insane because I will literally be completely done eating and she just started you in retaurant, and then I have to sit there for another half an hour.
Speaker 1: I move on to dessert. Don't you slow down? Sea biscuit? I yeah, I hate it. I hate I agree with you one hundred percent. You got to eat as you go. Eating as you go is the way to go. And if you do it any different, you're crazy. I feel like your.
Speaker 5: Food gets cold if you cut it all up.
Speaker 1: Like that, right, and it loses its juice and loses the juice. A lot of a lot of it does. Yeah, it's a lot your food just sitting there. You may know what you want on your food. You want one of those heat warmers from the back. How big are y'all plates? It does not take that long. We ordered. We both ordered big uh uh ribbis. We had big ribbyes. Mom was only six hours. Hold on a second, See mine's bigger than you mister Victor is officially called.
Speaker 2: I honestly need your opinion, Victor.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, and Mojo. You know, I always, always, just always agree with you, and this time I'm gonna have to agree with you again. You know, you know who used to cut their steaks up like this, Jeffrey Dahmer. You know that that Mario whatever that guy's name in prison. Cut up your steak. You cut up your steak. You're losing the juice, you're losing the heat, you're losing all the flavor. Now for a salad, yeah, of course you're going to cut up a piece of chicken. Kevin, You've got to throw a whole chicken breast on top of their that that doesn't make any sense. But if you get a steak and you're cutting it all up, I mean, what else was we doing? Was we put on a fork and doing like an airplane into the right exactly, my.
Speaker 3: Seven year old daughter, are you saying to preserve the true essence of what a steak should taste like, you have to just cut it one piece out of time and then eat.
Speaker 6: It one piece of a time. It keeps the juice in, it keeps the moisture, Now it sounds like Dot's are getting well done.
Speaker 1: Now you sound like Jeffrey Dahmer cut up the entire body and then ate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to ask all three of you guys a question. Victor and he had all.
Speaker 6: The body parts in the freezer.
Speaker 1: Separate exactly.
Speaker 2: When you guys are at home and if there's nobody around, and let's say you reheat a chicken breast from dinner the night before, tell me that you don't sometimes just stab it with the fork and just don't even cut it. Did yesterday, I'm not even cutting this.
Speaker 1: Nobody can see absolutely.
Speaker 6: Have you seen me and Tom? There's no less.
Speaker 1: Before. Hold on, Alexi, I want to make your comment, Alexia, what do you want to say?
Speaker 5: Well, Joe, also, I want to say, how are you judging Keaven when you wipe your ass back?
Speaker 1: He worried about the wrong thing. Alexia listens too closely to the show.
Speaker 5: I love you, I do, I really do.
Speaker 1: I love you, Alexia,