Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning show. So I got to tell you the call that I got from my son, and boy, you can tell like we as parents, we are in all different places in our lives with our kids, right, Shannon and keV you got little ones. One day you'll be in my spot and that day you'll go. Man. I remember when Mojo told that story on the radio about Luke. Luke is in college, all right, He officially this year has a car up at college with him. All right. So he's got a jeep wrangler up at school with him. It's so we hope that maybe he'll think of ever coming home. I don't think it's going to happen, though. So he's got this car up there in the house that he is renting with a group of his buddies has a driveway parking lot thing that's there, so he's got a place to put his car. He also uses his car in a lot of cases to go to friends' houses or to hang out with people. And so I get the phone call yesterday from Luke, and the phone call was, you know, this is kind of Luke sounds I need you to bring the spare key up to me. I lost the key, and I go, where did you lose the key, Luke? And he goes, well, I lost it at a house, And I said, what do you mean you lost it at a house? Now, Luckily my wife is smarter than both Luke and me, because you put an Apple air tag on the key, which is unbelievable. Right, So I go into the Apple air tag, which I can go to the Apple AirTag right now because guess what, we did not find the key, and I can look and the Apple air tag shows that Luke's key is right now currently residing in an address where there is a fraternity house, not Luke's fraternity house, but some other fraternity house. So the key is inside of the fraternity house right now. And Luke says that he looked through every single place in this fraternity house and cannot find his jeep Wrangler key. And the problem is his car is not parked in his driveway. It's parked on a street getting tickets all the day. Okay, question, because I don't have air tags with anything, can you make those make a noise like you kind of devices? You can? Yes. The problem though, is Luke says that he's pushed the button and he's not hearing anything. Maybe the noise is not that loud. You heard remember when I did THEE I've done my iPhone or my phone whatever. The phones are louder than the AirTag. The air tags. The air tags are like you know what I mean? And honestly, in a fraternity house, yeah, like that's like a dog whistle to these kids. Okay. So I am bringing this up on one condition to ask I need help from you, to ask you where the hell you lost your keys in a house or where where's the strangest place? Because Luke says that he's looked all over these these fraternity houses, at this fraternity house and cannot find the key. If I gave you the address, Beyonce, because I know that you went to Michigan State, would you know this specific fraternity off of the fraternity the key, because that's the thing that bothers me is that it's not even his fraternity, but it's some other fraternity. So he drove the car there and then he left it there because they were drinking. So he which is great. I'm smart, it's very smart of him. But then it's been how many days now since this has happened Okay, so I'm currently right now having to deal with probably the East Lansing Police Department. You got friends up there and and take on Saturday. Give him the spare key, Michelle. Can Michelle actually help? Actually no, here's the thing we gave him. I got a key, so I can't leave Chelsea right now. So I ended up having to have his buddy Nico drive to my house pick up the key and bring the key to Looke because I wanted to get the car out of that all the way there and back. He ended up So thanks to Nico Klem for doing that. But here's the problem though with this Now, I get down to one key and his keys got his room key on it, so he had to like figure out a way to do this thing. Bianca, you've been in fraternity houses before? Are they so messy that these kids cannot find a key that is laying around?
Speaker 2: Or these things are disgusting? It looks like a literal landfill really in there, like there's no ways finding it.
Speaker 1: Are the sorority houses as bad as the fraternity so beautiful and nice?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I loved living because they're so nice.
Speaker 1: What Eternity had the dirtiest house that you've ever been in.
Speaker 2: I remember I think it was called like Pike back in the day. I think I don't think it's that anymore. Yeah, that was really bad. A EPI.
Speaker 1: That was a Jewish attorney.
Speaker 2: That was really bad too.
Speaker 1: Did you find anything in the house.
Speaker 2: Actually, I stole a bag of rice, so I'm going I'll go to the kitchen and I.
Speaker 1: Was still there. It had to be a big bag of rice cause it's a big naughty bag. Yeah, because that's kind of rice.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm on Halloween and I just threw it out when I moved out.
Speaker 1: Of this year. Oh my gosh, Eric, what's happening on the morning?
Speaker 3: Hey? You know, on the Apple air tags, there's like more than one functionality to be able to find it. Rather than just using the sounds you can there's also a functionality on the applel air tag where you can hit the fine my in there and then arrow shows up, so you actually like kind of like a metal detector.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Wait, so he can walk around the house with that air tag and okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Arrow point where all right you get to it. The bigger the arrow get, the stronger the signal.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on a second. That's by the way, you are genius, my friend. Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it was a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for that, Lydia. Will you call up or call up Luke and just see if you can get him to pick up the phone. Yeah, okay, hold on, Sean, what's up? Sean?
Speaker 4: Hey Mojoe? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Hi, good morning. What's happening.
Speaker 4: So I'm a bigger guy, and I usually wear hoodies, and I had my keys in my hoodie and went to go to the bathroom and just as I was flushing the toilet, the keys.
Speaker 3: Fell out of the front and right down the toilet.
Speaker 1: So what did you.
Speaker 4: I had to I mean, we owned the home and I had a septic tank. I literally had to pull the toilet up, and luckily they didn't go all the way down. They were kind of caught in the bottom. But I had to destroy the toilet and buy a new toilet.
Speaker 1: Man, So you didn't realize it until after you flushed it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it happened simultaneously, keV. It was like as I was, as I was flushing, fell and there was nothing I could do.
Speaker 1: Was there a slow new Oh yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was like slow motion that I could do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so, that's nice. I will put a reward out for Luke's keys. I'll tell you what I'll do. I will put a case of Bush beer out for the or or I'll even go one step further. If one of the kids of this fraternity finds Luke's key, I will buy the their first keg for their next party. What is a keg? Like fifty bucks? Maybe like one hundred? Are they a hundred? All right, it's worth one hundred and a mojo keg stand Mojo stand when it gets delivered Parents Weekend. I will be up there for parents Weekend, and I will make sure so. By the way, you gotta Yoda out too, getting like spray painted on your stomach. Do you know? Do you know that Luke says that when they're sitting in the back area that the Theta Kai there must be mojo on the morning listeners drive by. They'll scream out, I'm not going They shout out Theta Kai? Uh, Rebecca had, What's what's going on? Rebecca?
Speaker 4: Hi? I'm sure those guys will find it. If you've give them a thirty pack of beer as a reward, I mean, you'll have the whole house.
Speaker 1: Looker you you were you were dialing? What's bigger? A thirty pack or a keg? I just offered a keg.
Speaker 4: Oh a keg? There you go, that's even better? Or double it?
Speaker 1: Make your ju kegs if you find it today? What's what? What's the party store called? That's right on the corner there where the Jonahs? You know where the vegos on the street? Oh?
Speaker 2: Big ten?
Speaker 1: Wait? Oh no, it is Jonah's Jonas is it? It's when there? It's like Mani's man. Yeah, I'll go to Mayoni's and I will get a keg for these kids, Lydia. Call ass Juice and see if.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Uh, this is really crazy. Juice? Is your classes this morning? You know Shannon that your guess is go to classes?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Luke, I believe so? I think so? I don't know. Hold on, ask Juice is forwarding my text? You do it again?
Speaker 4: It might be to serve.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what it is. Yeah, on, he really does not want to talk to you, did he? No? He texted me yesterday. Call Luke again. It'll go through as Juice text me yesterday wanting to Oh he's unavailable? What's going on? You think he's in class with the girl right now, hold on a juice. He's not in the room with anything. Was he the one that came to your party? Did he come to your party that Luke? Oh okay, no, Luke Happy didn't. Luc is not allowed to bring ass juice around anyone. Hold on funeral home, Tom, what's up town?
Speaker 4: Did he happen to look through like he's closed, because I'm pretty sure he probably doesn't watch him.
Speaker 1: Like everybody else. You know what, Tom, No, here's the thing. It's stayed in the house. It has not moved at all. So wherever it is, it's in that house. Can't wait?
Speaker 4: So all right, Well, just an option there because I felt like kids in.
Speaker 1: There three or four times in washing machine. Yeah no, no, believe me. And these key fobs are are a pain in the ass. Like they're big key fobs. That's the problem with the jeep key fob. It's a it's almost like a walkie talkie. It's like that big it's like it's like a mini remember those cell phone raizor phones. That's what the jeep key fob looks like. So all right, I like the idea of what the guy gave us about how you can maybe look at us right over the thing. I never thought about that. So all right, let's see what Let's see what we come up with.