Speaker 1: And bounce in the Parla for Timberwolves versus Okay c watch party this Sunday at New and enjoying host Marnie Gellner for epic prize giveaways, free food and drink specials. Don't miss out all the details at CI casino dot com.
Speaker 2: Hi, Parker, Chow Chow Parker Fox, Parky Parker.
Speaker 3: Hey, hockey Hockey.
Speaker 4: Here's mister medved on facing Rutgers in the Big Ten Tourney.
Speaker 5: Hey, we played the game a certain way, and you know, do they make any adjustments to what they did the first time? Do they shoot the ball better? Can we all make fourteen threes again?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know, but but we'll see.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Come on, last man, it beat him a couple of weeks ago, right last time.
Speaker 3: The Gopher is gonna.
Speaker 6: Win the Big Ten Tournament and punch their ticket. No, let's keep the dream alive as long as we can. Why not, let's win the night? I agree, See what happens. It's it's that time of the year.
Speaker 2: You got to go one game at a time. You made your your round, You've played everybody.
Speaker 5: Yes, guys are advanced scouting and you'll you know, watch or whatever. But but there's listen, if you win eight o'clock on Wednesday night, right, probably will be an eight fifteen tip or whatever. Right, we got the late slot. You're done it, You get back to the hotel thirty, you play next.
Speaker 3: There's not a lot you can do.
Speaker 5: I mean, you wake up the next day, you're going to go and yeah, you're going to walk through and talk about you know whatever. But there's not a ton you're going to be able to change exactly.
Speaker 3: You just roll with it. Who cares while time?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is, I bet it is. It is a I mean to make that run from Wednesday would be truly spectacular because, like you said, there isn't time to prep, there isn't time to go through things.
Speaker 3: You really just kind of show up and hope for the best.
Speaker 4: Hooker, don't be offended because what I'm going to ask you, I'm asking for people who don't know basketball like we do.
Speaker 3: Ask away, where do they play these games? So this is the Big Ten tournament this year is in Chicago, So it's at the United Center.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's not always in Chicago. No, in my time, it's was at Gamebridge and Indye it was at the Target Center one year, it was at Chicago one year and Indy the other year, So they kind of flip around.
Speaker 4: For the Big Ten Tournament. If you're facing Rectors, there going to be nine people in the stadium. The are gonna be nine thousand people st Well, I.
Speaker 2: Think there is an eleven am game today too, So yeah, Maryland versus Iowa at eleven and then USC Washington at one point thirty.
Speaker 3: So those games. Every year I.
Speaker 2: Played in the Big Ten Tournament, we had the early game, the eleven am game, and it's pretty dead in there Wednesday Thursday. But once Friday, Saturday and then Championship Sunday come around, it's it's completely packed.
Speaker 3: But it's like anything, right, you got to.
Speaker 2: Get through those first couple of games and then once you've done that, you're in the fans and here you go. But I think it should be a decent crowd in Chicago nine at eight pm because.
Speaker 4: Think everybody's parents are there. Probably yeah, yeah, you get no fans.
Speaker 2: I mean we're talking about an NBA arena, right, so parents are only going to fill up a couple hundred seats maybe, But I think people do love the Big Ten tournament. There's a lot of fandom for it. Every year I played in it, there was there was good crowds.
Speaker 4: So would you ever walk into the United Arena or whatever and say I came to play basketball and hockey show broke out?
Speaker 3: I wish, right, that would have been fun. No, but that place is unreal.
Speaker 2: You see, you get to see Michael Jordan's banner up there, and you get to see his like his statue as you walk in.
Speaker 3: It's just like basketball immortality.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. Yeah. I can't wait to watch all those games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, I can't wait to play in the luth on the twenty fifth of March and then say, Michael the twenty sixth of March, get your tickets now. Chris Hockey dot Com. Thanks guys that came up for game.
Speaker 3: It really did.
Speaker 6: To just say it felt like an easy, obvious transition and self promotion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, did you ever score eighty three points in the game?
Speaker 3: No, tells your problem? Yeah, what tells your problem? How unbelievable is that?
Speaker 6: Do you have a problem with him hitting so many free throws? Because Twitter was complaining about it, I get it, right.
Speaker 2: Like, I understand the argument. But when I watched the game. I watched the whole fourth quarter. Every time he got followed, it was a legitimate foul, like maybe there was one that wasn't. But it was a weird deal because Washington wasn't letting it happen, like they were double teaming him. They were trying to get the ball out of his hands, but they just kept following him. So we got to the free throw line. But I understand the art its nowadays about about the fall stripe. But eighty three points to eighty three points, eighty three points, I don't care what any argument is. And who knows if Wilt's one hundred is actually real? So that could be the whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa? What is his hot ass?
Speaker 6: Randy over here before we asked Parker to follow up, Sauce, do you feel that wil Chamberlain one scored one hundred points in a game?
Speaker 3: Or is that a conspiracy theory?
Speaker 1: And that's a I feel like you're on my side here, Yeah, I mean there's no pictures or videos of it, right.
Speaker 3: I love how they mentioned it was a legend.
Speaker 2: I have sixty something something in the sixties, But I love how they metch It TV They're like, it wasn't a televised game, so who knows. Yeah, I'm on your side, Parker.
Speaker 6: So you don't believe, So you believe the record is bam out of bio last night? Yes, did you believe that thirty seconds ago?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: His career high, Parker before last night was forty one, I know. And then he goes for eighty three and again, the heat record was sixty one with Lebron. He beat that by twenty two.
Speaker 2: I saw he had a tweet because Norman Powell was out, Tyler Hero was out, and somebody's like, band's going to go for forty tonight, and there's people tweet that this is right, big NBA writer.
Speaker 6: He went for forty twice. Yep, most free throws ever made in an NBA game. He had thirty six last night, thirty six and forty three.
Speaker 2: But you still got to go up there and make them too, you know, like you still have to you still have to do it.
Speaker 3: So it's unbelievable, Lovely Parkour, Yes, did.
Speaker 4: You ever have like one what like, did you have one game that was so much better than any other game you ever played? Like stat wise, You're like, Wow, I had seven hundred free throws.
Speaker 2: I had some pretty cool games, Like one game I had twenty one point twenty one rebounds.
Speaker 3: That was a pretty damn what was that games?
Speaker 2: I was against Saint Cloud when I was at my old school before attentioned to you, my best game at the U was maybe against like Ohio State or Oregon twenty something points.
Speaker 3: But in high school I had some I had some really fun.
Speaker 2: Games, some forty point games where you're just like dunking on everything.
Speaker 3: You're just so much taller.
Speaker 6: And is there one Minnesota high school you'll remember just putting up a gigantic at Monicello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, smoked Monocello at Mono Cello. Yeah, it was a packed crowd and I think me had thirty seven points. But I wasn't really a three point shooter, and I was making threes of that game, so I was like, Oh, this is gonna be It's gonna be fun. So, yeah, did you feel different when you woke up that morning?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, it was like I feel the coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel the same.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: Towards the back half of my career, I could kind of tell in the morning if I was gonna play well, I mean, but that's after two knee surgeries and you're dealing with a lot.
Speaker 4: Of Yeah, and so if you could actually get out of bed that.
Speaker 3: Morning, take some paid pills.
Speaker 6: Did you have a high school dunk that made the gym almost shake to the ground because the place went so nuts?
Speaker 3: I did. I did have a cool on on senior night.
Speaker 2: We were playing South Saint Paul and we were up like, I think, like twenty to two or something, so we're destroying them as it was, and I got switched on to a hard and he tried to is on me and went for crossover and I picked it, and then I went down the court and I was like, what am I going to do? And I hadn't really done many cool dunks yet because I wasn't like practicing them or anything.
Speaker 3: Tell me you threw it off the backboard?
Speaker 2: No, I went three sixty three sixty three sixty. People go crazy as soon or not? Yeah, you know what I mean. The dentures around the court, and it was something to see.
Speaker 3: I got in for free. I kept putting people's teeth in his mouth.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 3: I do what I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, I'll do every time I say Parkour. I think of this scene.
Speaker 2: Such a so dumb and so good.
Speaker 3: They're just rolling round.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you remember, it's like I believe Jim Even says, like Internet Craze of two thousand and five, and this is like three or four years after that.
Speaker 3: He's like, but it was in one of the Bond films.
Speaker 6: So it was Michael Scott and Andy Bernard in d White Shooter losing their mind thinking it's so cool because.
Speaker 3: There's nothing better.
Speaker 2: This is parkour, the Internet Sensation of two thousand and four, and it was in one of the Bond films.
Speaker 3: It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: The goal is to get from point A to point B as creatively as possible, so they are doing parkour as long as point A is delusion and point B.
Speaker 3: Is the hospible.
Speaker 2: Just brilliant.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And does.
Speaker 4: Is that the opening segment of the show that day too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, brilliant?
Speaker 3: Did that show air like weekly? Yep, yep, back the good good questions?
Speaker 4: And I don't mean because it's odd, as it's just odd that you have to ask that question. The generation is so different that you just asked if the Office aired it weekly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so weird, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that wasn't a thing when the Office was on, was.
Speaker 3: It what like binging? Like streaming?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Right, no, yeah, so everybody was on it like first season, second season, second season for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The first season was not super well received and.
Speaker 6: It was not a great season either, and that's when they they changed Michael Scott's vibe for season two, changed his hair as yeah, and made him way more likable. The first season was more like the British version, where it was he's very unlikable in season.
Speaker 4: Going back to Andy's comments when he called in the other day, the reason he didn't get set of Our Live is because the humor is different. We didn't like Michael Scott because he was much like the English version, which was.
Speaker 2: Ricky your face and he was too mean. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So season two he starts being nicer but kind of naively like he's he's not a stupid guy, but he's just very not lack lack self awarenes yeah right, but not not mean spirited.
Speaker 2: The second season people picked it up for sure or not. Yeah, Okay, that's one of my favorite shows. So good.
Speaker 3: I've watched it through a handful of times.
Speaker 4: Almost always how how wonderfully creative do you have to be to know by the end of this half hour episode, I have to make Michael likable again.
Speaker 2: He has to do one thing that saves the episode, and he usually does, and he.
Speaker 4: Always does almost always, Yeah, he does.
Speaker 6: In the course of his seasons two through seven, he does some terrible things, terrible and sometimes what are they gonna do?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a.
Speaker 6: Little it's a little bit like Zach Morris, where Zach did everything terrible to his friends on a daily basis, but they still were friends him at the end of Save by the bellt episodes.
Speaker 2: It's exactly like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know really at all.
Speaker 2: My mom loves it, but I knew I liked your mom.
Speaker 9: There's a video picture going viral that somebody tweeted of the Scott Tot scene said the Raiders sitting with all their new free agents.
Speaker 3: Laptop batteries so good? Is there a more uncomfortable time skip every time?
Speaker 2: Where I can't watch it once, I never watch it again.
Speaker 3: They're lium, I mean, what it's so uncomfortable to watch.
Speaker 1: And one of the best parts too, is like before that season, Pam would have gone on that trap. Well, it's Aaron now it's so personal instead of Pam like being there to like try to help and fix it whatever. Aaron joins in on the song forgets that he can't pay.
Speaker 2: It's so good. It's so good.
Speaker 4: You're right those That's one of the episodes. It's just it's hard to watch.
Speaker 3: It is hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The other one is the the dinner party at Michael and Jams.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, that's one of the best episodes of all time. Oh my TV. Scott loves his TV.
Speaker 3: It wasn't plasma, it was.
Speaker 2: It was you.
Speaker 9: That shot is you don't see it right away and then it just turns the camera and it's about as big as this computer.
Speaker 1: So they they're doing the house tour and they go to the bedroom in the tripods.
Speaker 2: On you Michael, I told you to clean up, Oh my god. And then where he sleeps, like that's perfect. That's the bad because we have one at the foot of our bed with Taylor and I and sometimes I choked out. I'm gonna sleep here tonight. So buddy, it's so good. Does Taylor do candles? No? She hasn't build Taylor. No. And is it like the screen door broke or something like that glass door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with that with.
Speaker 2: His childhood babys pull your hands up, Dwight's childhood babysitter one hawk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because if you remember right, they also fornicated. Yeah, of course they did. Ye would and Chris would have absolutely done that with his childhood baby.
Speaker 2: So I've never.
Speaker 3: Thought of bite.
Speaker 4: It's I grew up on a corn farm very close to turnips. Was that what it was?
Speaker 3: Close enough? Yeah, man, root vegetables.
Speaker 2: Some babysitter, that's just Indiana sloughs. Yeah, yeah, she was Pennsylvania. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not worried about infect my babysitter and that helps. Defection might have been my cousin was the real problem.
Speaker 3: That's a problem. Yeah, that'll do it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Midiana Sloves, you get your your place is in the middle of a tornado.
Speaker 2: Watch. Yeah.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I talked to mommy and Daddy last night and they said that they were going to be that way for one and my uh my cousin who basically was my brother growing up and grew up with us and lived with us. Dave Terrible motorcycleic sent.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, So sorry, yeah, man, I appreciate that. Man. Hope's all right this morning. She's Louise Frechen all right.
Speaker 6: Cad Daniels in like fifteen minutes also walk us through sports again. The Max Crosby thing caught us all off guard. The Bam out of Bio game caught us clearly all off guard. Some cool things going on in sports wild absolutely dominant.
Speaker 2: We'll talk more about that with Parker Fox and the rest of the power.
Speaker 3: Timonning Chow after this on.
Speaker 2: The fan.
Speaker 1: Staff and celebrates our five thousand dollars teacher winners. And I heard radios think a teacher powered by Donor's Choose your Self time to nominate a public school teacher making a difference. They could be the next twin five thousand dollars to make over their classroom.
Speaker 2: Do it not? I hear radio dot Com slash teachers.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Mel have your attention.
Speaker 3: Mel loves it.
Speaker 2: I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story, and I need all of you to stop what you're doing listening it.
Speaker 6: I had to read this twice because there's a keyword in here that really threw me off. Thirty six minutes ago, Adam Schefter just tweeted the following defensive back Tavier Thomas is signing back with the Vikings. That a two year deal worth four point six million.
Speaker 3: Hell yea.
Speaker 6: And of course the word that I had to read back was signing back with the Vikings. So if you're like, who in the sweet hell is Tavier Thomas? He signed March twelfth of last year. So welcome back, buddy, it's changed, does it say? I don't know who that is. He's a quarterback. I guess he's thirty years old. He used to play with the uh Cardinals, Browns, Texans and Buccaneers.
Speaker 3: He's squared, Yeah, he's squared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's squared man. Let's see. Yeah, that's a great name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, sounds French.
Speaker 2: Oh oh the French oom.
Speaker 6: Last year eleven solo tackles one forest fumble. Yeah, no interceptions, no sex. Yeah, he's five ten to twelve.
Speaker 2: That's a huge bit. That's a huge bit.
Speaker 6: No, I have thirty years old out of Farris State, old dogs.
Speaker 2: I think decent hockey, really good hockey, yeah, really good Division two basketball school too, fun fact for you. So he's back, he's back.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Yeah, welcome back, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And Dustin, so you were doing a commercial for Treasure Island and that's that break there. I do want to send people to the slot bracket showdown on Treasure Island Casinos Instagram. Mapp hey, uh saucy, yes, sir. I got to pick four different slot machines and try to win this bracket. You know it's March mc man, just kind of bracket.
Speaker 3: Go on, Huff, huff and puff, great slot.
Speaker 2: What's the duck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tiky, Inferno and Horrrific are my four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are all great. I'm gonna uff and puff.
Speaker 4: Is fun dominated Yeah, it's the best one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You have to start flying around my roll here, baby, So go vote now tres Rally Tresland Casino's Instagram page because my charity.
Speaker 2: We'll get some good money. Hell yeah, man, hey, saucy, yes, sir. When you do this bit, start.
Speaker 3: With hockey for scheduling purposes.
Speaker 2: We'll do, sir.
Speaker 5: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 4: We need a new open, yeah we do, but we thank them anyway. Yeah, thank you all around you. You're always with us. We appreciate you. You're always with us.
Speaker 9: Minute little we go beat the Mammoth five nothing. The Wild got goals from capriceoft, Boldie Brink, Eurov and Ryan Hartman. All of them scored your Wild of one, three or four. They will battle the Flyers tomorrow at seven pm.
Speaker 2: Zacho, that's hockey, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Time for the Helvey Hockey Minute. Thank you Saint Cloud State University. Real quick, the sixty seconds. All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: It's one minute, the healthy Hockey Minute, brought to you by Saint Cloud State.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: Hang on, let me set the let me set an actual timer. So now he's got time to think. So now it's like a minute.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do exactly one minute, because then that's just that's yeah, man, ready, set go. Yeah, big win for the Wild.
Speaker 1: They had lost five in a row to the Utah Mammoth and finally slayed that dragon. Another big two points for Minnesota, who seemed to be locked in with a battle against the Dallas Stars here, but still obviously plenty of hockey to play and maybe they can find a way to some home ice advantage get another couple points, hopefully on the horizon tomorrow against the Philadelphia Flyers, who Bobby brinked one of the goal scorers yesterday hails from at least the last few years he was there, and then I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The Flyers are playing.
Speaker 1: At home tonight against Washington, so they'll be on the second night of a back to back, so hopefully a tough one for them, hopefully an easy one for us, and hopefully the Minnesota Wild can take care of business once again.
Speaker 3: Right here six forty five pre game.
Speaker 1: Seven o'clock puck drop on FM one hundred point three KFA and the fan five second and iHeart Radio go wild.
Speaker 2: Well balls, hockey and meat balls.
Speaker 3: You only did fifty six seconds, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Third, Saint Cloud stayed out of five seconds. Yeah, Zach, yep the time you know, because Chad's here boom right Chad Abbott.
Speaker 3: No, he's still walking, Abbot, He's he walking.
Speaker 2: That's he has dropped foot. Uh, he's stumbling, Parker.
Speaker 1: The Wolves lost one twenty to one of six.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, one twenty one oh six to the Lakers. Your Wolves have lost two straight. They are forty and twenty five. That dropped them from the third seed to the fifth seed. They battled the Clippers tonight at nine to thirty. Your Clippers are two and a half point favorite.
Speaker 3: Lebron less Lakers ten pm Central Time.
Speaker 1: Pit.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I only only caught about the first five minutes of that game.
Speaker 3: Before I fell asleep. But Anthony Edwards wasn't good.
Speaker 2: Only fourteen points on fifteen field goal attempts see two of fifteen to fifteen ten from three. Yeah, unbelievably bad night. But no one else helped him out, you know, Julius Randall fourteen, naz Reid thirteen to seen A thirteen, So no.
Speaker 3: One really helped off the bench.
Speaker 2: You're on this California road trip mixed in with the thunder on game four of the road trips. So you got to lock in and find a way to win one or two of these games before you head home, because you go on the road at the three, you could come home as a seven if you don't, if you don't stay with the attention to detail, Come on, man, gotta lock in, Hawk, I know you got to win games.
Speaker 9: They put on Man Bam out of Bayo for the Miami Heat scored eighty three points and there one fifty one to twenty nine win over the Wizards. That's the second most points in an NBA game. His career high before last night was forty one. He's the eleventh different player to score at least seventy points in an NBA game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that was truly remarkable.
Speaker 2: He goes seven of twenty two from three twenty for forty three from the floor, thirty six for forty three from the ethrow line. So he shot the ball eighty six times last night. Jez crazy, absolutely crazy, and we talked about it earlier. It might be the most ever.
Speaker 6: So Bam scored eighty three against the Wizards. Yeah, Parker, Who did Kobe score eighty one against.
Speaker 3: Oh either Utah Toronto? Toronto? That is the correct answer.
Speaker 6: Will Chamberlain scored one hundred points with the Philadelphia Warriors against the.
Speaker 2: Oh Is this the ABA or was this the NBA? He'd be the NBA right, Washington something nineteen sixty two? Good guess, Good guess.
Speaker 3: New York nailed it the New York next nice Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Who played with Will Chamberlain on that team?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All the ladies, Well they did, he did?
Speaker 2: Who played with on that team? Yeah?
Speaker 4: JJ, macho man savage?
Speaker 3: What was his specialty? That's sweet, It's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Chad Daniels, Parker, Fox Parker Fox, Chad Daniels, Parker, Will Chad's getting situated. How many rebounds did Wilt have in his one hundred point game?
Speaker 2: Well, probably a lot, thirty one, hey, Wilt twenty five. He probably just he probably just grabbed every offensive rebound and put it back in because there wasn't a three point line, nor could he even fathom how to shoot.
Speaker 3: A three pointer. He just dunked all the time.
Speaker 2: He was twenty eight of thirty two from the foul line in that game, and Wilt shot sixty three shots from the field. He is very dead.
Speaker 6: Hi, Chad, good morning. How's it going, man? It's great. Hi Chad, welcome a boy, Thank you, Chad Parker, Parker, Chad, sorry, man.
Speaker 11: Yeah, chamberline was he did he shoot granny shots from the line?
Speaker 3: Do we talk about this? Don't think you Rick Berry? That was Rick Berry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rick Berry was the granny You ever did that? You ever do that in the game? But know in my free throw percentage I probably started should have started to do it.
Speaker 3: They're a big Minnesota sports fan.
Speaker 6: Do you ever watch Parker play college basketball at the University of Minnesota?
Speaker 3: Well, this sucks right off the bat.
Speaker 2: You throw me on not a Gopher basketball Not a wrong answer here, man, Yeah, uh.
Speaker 11: No, I'm not a I don't really watch until March Madness and then I don't know what's going on anyways.
Speaker 2: Right, and we didn't and we didn't make it to March Madness, so he wouldn't have watched me.
Speaker 3: Well, this has been fun, guys, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Were you were at the Wall game last night?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 6: I was Yeah, now that's uh, that's something that was fun.
Speaker 3: That was a good game. Yeah, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 11: You take a picture of five guys on the ice and three of them are gold medalists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, pretty cool, five rip sauce?
Speaker 3: What else you got? Let's see here?
Speaker 9: The so for a basketball team plays Rutgers tonight at eight pm or a little bit after.
Speaker 2: This, I'll be watching Let's Selection Sunday. Is this Sunday, Let's go Big Ten tournament. You got to make a run. But this is a team that's not built for a run by any means with the depth. But I think just going out on a positive note for this Gophers team. And you guys love Nico Medved the way I love Nico Medved, And I wanted so Yeah.
Speaker 9: The Ravens called off the Max Crosby trayed because, according to Diana Rassini, he didn't pass the physical that he needed, and they agreed on two first round picks. But now those will go back to the Ravens and the Raiders will keep for now Max Crosby.
Speaker 3: Deal many shocking.
Speaker 2: Can we talk.
Speaker 11: About how badly we'd all fail the physical if Max Crosby failed us?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, at least he has an excuse. He has like a meniscus tear.
Speaker 6: We're I We're just old and out of shape, right, like I would struggle with the walking test.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, saus.
Speaker 2: They'd vomit if they saw me too.
Speaker 3: Sure, what would you do?
Speaker 2: I just quit? Go? Oh no? When they drew up, Yeah, all right, I'll put my clothes, take your shirt off?
Speaker 3: They still up? You just walk over?
Speaker 2: Would quit when he took his pants down.
Speaker 11: You see that kid that broke the record for the pushing two twenty five at the combine?
Speaker 2: No forty nine wraps? Oh wow, I love the combine. You didn't see that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Wow, let's look this up. Which kid was this? What was his name? The Vikings? Get him?
Speaker 2: Damn, I do do No, it's a.
Speaker 3: Spread guy, and then he went poo poo. I agree, Oh you're looking that up the Vikings.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Justin Jefferson has restructured his contract, converting the salary portion into a twenty three point seven seventy five million dollars signing bonus. His base salad for twenty twenty six is now not far off one point two one five millions.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I just again, I know, beat by beat by boot, but like, why didn't we just do that to begin with? Yeap sign all our players for fifteen dollars and give them big million dollar bonuses?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 11: For me, I do I think that you have to give the receivers last year a bonus structure because you know none of them are gonna make it because all the passes are twenty yards over their heads.
Speaker 2: Kyler Murray, your thoughts, Chad, sounds like you want to change. Well listen, Kyler Murray.
Speaker 11: Boy, do I love watching a quarterback in the NFL get a pass batted down by a defensive lineman. So if we could get somebody that's four or five and I'm not talking about their forty speed, I'm talking about their height, I think that'd be great.
Speaker 2: So he could just shut his eyes and throat as high as he could. Mom watch.
Speaker 11: So it's gonna be a lot of mom watch. You're not a huge fan this, listen. You know, I've had huge quarterback problems the Vikings in the past. We go back to Kirk Cousins, who everybody thought I was being mean and then he.
Speaker 2: Was benched four games into his Atlanta deal.
Speaker 11: If everybody wants to send me an apology letter, I'll take it, but I just think we need somebody that can throw it over the line. And two people. Now, I don't know who that is. It's not Custommary, you know, and I don't think it is. It's four or five.
Speaker 3: It's a huge thing. It's fun to watch run around his head. Bobbles took a bibble head up there.
Speaker 6: I mean, if it is Murray or McCarthy, though, would you rather have Kyler?
Speaker 3: Oh Man, that's the spot we're in.
Speaker 2: That's why we're in the What floor are we on?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of this jumping this is.
Speaker 2: Oh Man. You're now fiance by the way, congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 5: She is.
Speaker 6: We have a couple of listeners power trip bets and power Trip quotes, and they do a year end quote of the Year bracket tournament, and Kelsey made the tournament for her quote. It didn't win, but I think it maybe went around or two. But the quote was the bit about how if crystals could get the Vikings a super Bowl, you would shove them up your asshole. Basically, so you are a Vikings fan, so if Kyler could get you a super Bowl, you'd watch.
Speaker 3: A four foot five guy sling the ball.
Speaker 11: I just don't I just don't think it's possible. Days of Doug Flutey succeeding are done. Everyone's just so big, so tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, by the way, let's not skip over that. Congrats on getting engaged. I listened to the whole story on your podcast, Pretend Problems with You and Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fantastic story.
Speaker 6: It sounded like you executed the proposal about as well as she could have possibly imagined. And that's that's the whole game. They're gonna say, yes, you just can't make.
Speaker 2: It bad, and you apparently did the opposite by paying attention to details, attention to detail, attention to what exactly it's how you do it.
Speaker 3: So congratulations, well done, grats thank you.
Speaker 11: We were on a dirt mound and I had black jeans on, so I didn't want to put my knee all the way on the ground.
Speaker 2: So I was hovering and I looked like a dog going to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: And legs shake and sweet.
Speaker 11: I was like, hurry, you gotta hurry and answer stop stop enjoying this.
Speaker 3: I gotta get up. That's awesome of it. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 2: You have a show March twenty first in town. Yeah, show March twenty first, mister Clake, let's go.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That's a big room, dude, that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be fucky.
Speaker 3: Chad chah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, that's awesome. And I love that you're a part of the golf. But because we're all degenerate amblers and twenty minutes, you're in as well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've stopped sports betting except for except for this stuff like this weed. Do you have a little bit of a problem or just not a problem? I just want to talk about So I used to I used to use the excuse, well, these games aren't exciting unless I have a little something on.
Speaker 2: Hell. Yeah, man, every game on Sunday would piss me off. And so I was like and just to enjoy life, I stopped fair enough, yeah answered no.
Speaker 3: Fair enough?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: More with Chad Daniels, more with Parker Fox. The room will fill up a little bit.
Speaker 3: At eight.
Speaker 6: Kevin Gorgo'll be here. We'll stream in a bunch of members of the Power tim Morning Show.
Speaker 3: We'll bet on the players championship and we'll call it to day.
Speaker 2: This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 1: Join the read Sauce and Miller Lite at Wild Boar in Hopkins this Thursday from five to seven.
Speaker 3: Stop five from drink specials.
Speaker 12: Games and the register for a chance Swinny Spot and the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament in the full details now at camfeign dot com, Cure golf.
Speaker 2: Us on the Power Trip presented by Go.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right, Viking's News.
Speaker 6: We mentioned it earlier, but our buddy Andrew de paula re signed with the Minnesota Vikings one year, one point seven to two five million dollars in that is fully guaranteed. He's our all pro long snapper and he has played eighty eight straight games for the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 3: So welcome back Andrew de paul Let's go. What a good dude, and.
Speaker 2: That guy is.
Speaker 3: Jack of all trades. You can do a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: That's a tough position.
Speaker 3: Sure is saus think he could do it.
Speaker 2: M No, I have two small hands. He does. He's got attention to detail. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I often said championships are one between the legs. Yeah, that's not a bad gig.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: But now again, while he's still playing, he needs to expand this bagel empire.
Speaker 2: Expanded one location. The ship that water in mary Ark right, Yeah, Minnesota. That's not much going on here, open market for it.
Speaker 6: He's given us merch, never given us bagels because it's not like he's going to bring the bagels from the East Coast.
Speaker 2: You gotta make him here fresh, correct An Egan Probably there you go.
Speaker 6: We mentioned this earlier. But something called Tavierra Thomas is back.
Speaker 2: Yep. Never heard of him.
Speaker 6: No offense to that guy, but you know that's a depth play. He's a cornerback special team yep. But today is Chad Kyler Murray watch. It is widely expected that he will be visiting the Vikings today, and the Vikings are the heavy front runner to Landom. One of the other teams that were talked about is the New York Jets, but yesterday they traded for Geno Smith, their former quarterback. But he's back there after something like nine years, he's back with the Jets. So the most likely landing spot for the Vikings for Kyler Murray is the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 3: Is not a weird way to say it.
Speaker 2: The Vikings are the front runner.
Speaker 11: It's like, yep, wouldn't you think that was someone extremely sought after.
Speaker 2: That you'd have to say that, yes, yeah, I know what you mean. It's like the only probably yeah, but who else's luck? That's a good point.
Speaker 6: I know, Saws, you said that the Cardinals have floated the name of Kirk Cousin, not that he would go back to Arizona.
Speaker 3: The Cousins is maybe a name that's going there. Correct, Is that possible.
Speaker 9: Cousins will probably either end up there or with the Raiders if they want like a stopgap guy for so.
Speaker 2: His cousin's more likely in Vegas than Kyler. I mean, I don't think.
Speaker 9: I don't think you bring in a guy like Kyler Murray into Las Vegas when you have like a Fernando Mendoza the first overall pick sitting there, right, I thought that would be a spot for like like a Jimmy Garoppolo or somebody like that.
Speaker 6: So you know, we uh, we've talked to Kyler likes to play video games to like an Apparently he's good at Call of Duty and he like skips some video sessions because he wants to play cod But isn't he also like a chess not master?
Speaker 3: But isn't he also like extremely into chess. I don't know, I really like it's chess chess.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think like when you're the same height as some of the playings, I think it's easier to see the boys.
Speaker 6: He's so funny. I'm like, I know she hads a big Vikings fan. I can't wait to see what he thinks about Kyler. He made it very clear.
Speaker 11: We've had such trouble and you want to know where Kirk Cousins is going to land whatever city you can spend three hundred and sixty one million stolen.
Speaker 3: Dollars, that correct? I mean, boy, Today's.
Speaker 4: Day, though, as you said, three pm today, we'll find out about the quarterback situation. We also will be expecting to cut Jonathan Allen, Jason Javon Hargrave, and Aaron Jones.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's interesting too because of the whole bit about how Arizona and this is the world we live in. But like Tua became available because the Miami Dolphins on social media said goodbye to him, right like, and then he can negotiate with these other teams. The Arizona Cardinals haven't done that yet. So and they have they literally don't have.
Speaker 6: To have somebody explain that to me. That the video loophole that you keep talking about. I'm not saying you're wrong because you said Talisero is multiple Somebody I got to hear somebody explain how that is the rule? You know what I'm saying? What a what are we missing here?
Speaker 3: What? What a weird rule?
Speaker 6: That the release date is the eleventh, the start of the league year, But if you put out a video, then that is a loophole to let him go early.
Speaker 3: I guess first, I don't understand what we're doing here.
Speaker 11: It's twenty twenty six, an official breakup pass to take place on some social media?
Speaker 6: Well said, damn, I mean that, where is that in the NFL rule book?
Speaker 9: But the other thing, a thing is Arizona. What was said yesterday by a couple of people was that they might be holding out for some team that will give them like a sixth round pick. They'll pay all the money. But then the other issue is on Sunday he has like a nineteen million dollar roster bonus too, so if you trade for him, you have to pay that, and nobody's gonna and nobody's gonna pay that.
Speaker 6: So they're going to release him anyway. So why are we doing the cat and they have no clue? Put out the damn video. I don't know, send a video. It's complicated. That's what his status says.
Speaker 4: The Vikings received a third round pick as compensation for I believe Sam Darnold.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Comp pick.
Speaker 4: So we now have number eighteen over on the first round. We have a second rounder, two third rounders, a fifth rounder, of sixth rounder, and three seventh.
Speaker 2: Rounders and a new GM to make the picks. And we don't have Quacy and we will help. We had some trade bay too, you know, so you never.
Speaker 6: Man, isn't it nice to have the opportunity to draft players that might actually help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 3: That will come on. I mean, like this is huge for us. Sus Turner was cool. I wonder what a couple more would be like, man, they gave.
Speaker 1: Up the house to get him, though, I mean he he might start this season, probably will move on from Grenard.
Speaker 2: I've not heard another word about Grenardo.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they're waiting for the Is it Trey Hendrickson?
Speaker 2: Is that how you say it?
Speaker 9: That that guy who will probably sign today, and then the Max Crosby thing through a whole wrench into it all because all these teams wanting defensive ends and you know, rushing linebackers and all that are going to probably wait. But I think Trey Hendrickson will have a new team by today and maybe the Ravens will call on Grenard. Well, I don't think you're going to get the fourteenth overall pick for him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, now, Trey Hendrickson on some banging website, sixty five percent chance to go to the Ravens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I think and then like the Lions cleared a ton of cap just be boop hop hop boop fixed.
Speaker 2: That's it. It's not real.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've listened to the show the last couple of days. We've just we've determined for for months. If the cap is a myth, you can sign whoever you want to whatever you want. So when teams are like, we're fifty million dollars over the cap, sauce, what do they do?
Speaker 2: Bet?
Speaker 3: Boo boop fixed.
Speaker 2: That's how hard it is to balance the the salary cap. You just you just you add years, you shift some money around. You can sign whoever you want to whatever you want. Higher sauce as your accountant to fix the cape up?
Speaker 3: Fixed all you gonna do.
Speaker 2: So I need that computer because when I asked Kelsey.
Speaker 3: To marry me, I went twenty million over the cap. Well, the ring looked like it was twenty million.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need some boot bopping boot.
Speaker 4: Sounds like the beat popping. The news happened for Parker's wedding as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah that'll that'll be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah how's that going financially?
Speaker 3: Uh no, no idea. It's off the rails and it's.
Speaker 2: In her hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's out of it. It's out of my pocket.
Speaker 4: The stuff you were talking about with the wedding planners saying I can't believe it. I don't, I don't. I'm too old man.
Speaker 2: I think we got quoted like thirteen thousand something for flowers, Oh my gosh, for flowers for flowers. We say Parker not for his eight flowers, and he only had two touchdowns last year. I think Linen's were like forty five hundred dollars for I mean, what is Linen's like napkins?
Speaker 3: Are we talking?
Speaker 2: It's the tablecover table cover? Are you ridiculously? That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: No, it's it sucks because all the four of us in this room that aren't you are all older than you, and it's like you want the day to be the day of your dreams and tailor's dreams and all that kind of stuffs.
Speaker 3: As a wise.
Speaker 2: Old owl, I hear thirteen thousand for flowers, and I go, just run.
Speaker 3: That's why I love. Money is just elope. That's all much.
Speaker 2: Weight, and that's money you're never going to get back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, write it.
Speaker 11: All down and then fold it up and you put it away, and you go, let's just get married by some water in Minnesota and people can eat on.
Speaker 3: Wood tables or plastic.
Speaker 11: I mean, if you want to save more money and then all of a sudden you have all this money to do real.
Speaker 3: Stuff, go to a resources.
Speaker 6: There's got to be some nice up north resort that probably is, but it's too late.
Speaker 3: You already put a deposit down on the venue. I already put a depositive. You're screwed. It'll be great, and it'll be great. It'll be a good time.
Speaker 2: Ever, well, make money, You'll make more gamble.
Speaker 3: The greatest thing to happen to her this year. Yeah, probably the probably like the fourth.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: I'll take it if I'm in the top five, man. Yeah, that's what we go for. Top five. If you guys missed.
Speaker 11: When I got here, the first question I was asked if I've ever watched Parker play basketball at the them and I had to sheepishly say no. And then when we went off air, I looked at him, not thinking this would be creepy at all, but I was like, I'm trying to find an Olympic jersey off.
Speaker 3: So I guess some PJ you actually are doing that. Yeah, that was true.
Speaker 2: It is true.
Speaker 3: I'd like to find.
Speaker 2: I'd like to wear it. Is it wild game?
Speaker 3: Is there a is there a team us?
Speaker 6: A customizable website of some kind of great question?
Speaker 3: Where do you go for something like a game? One on one?
Speaker 2: It's in the basement anyway, Let's give you that one.
Speaker 3: On the right day. You know, pitch in for flowers.
Speaker 11: Fine, I'll pitch in for flowers if that lands on my doorst just just the.
Speaker 2: Gold medal game, Warren Jerseys, just that ultimate deal. That's okay, it still doesn't fit me. You don't know she had pads on that's got you, sweetly, your natural shoulder pads.
Speaker 3: They're called.
Speaker 6: Excuse my laf Hey, did you you know my my timeline's bad? Did you overlap with Benjamin Saint ju just with you.
Speaker 3: At all for a year?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, yep, former commander, former charger, but also former Gophers signed a two year, ten million dollar deal with the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 8: Really, Bill, Yeah, no, it's Benjamin Juice going to theso a lot of a lot of secondary Gopher players getting paid too across the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, were you surprised that Travis Kelsa came back? I don't think so. I mean, I don't. I mean, you got you have the chance to win, right you sign? You know, Kenneth Walker Mahomes is going to be healthy, Like Steve lumber knows he if I'm him, I'm probably.
Speaker 3: Not going to be coming back.
Speaker 2: If if I don't think we're gonna win, but who knows the FC is still there is? In my opinion, you sure got Patrick Mahomes exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said Taylor inspired him, Not you're Taylor. Taylor Swift inspired him to do it?
Speaker 2: Is that what he said? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She inspired?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I was gonna say, this is a long off season, Travis, you're leader.
Speaker 3: Somebody go back to work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's how they're already married? Is please go back to work?
Speaker 3: Talking about expensive weddings, he's going to have one. When do we know when that is? June thirteenth? Jesus answered that question, it's your calendar. What was that?
Speaker 8: Zact?
Speaker 3: Jesus?
Speaker 2: She knew something for a change.
Speaker 3: What where's it at the ocean house in Rhode Island? How do you know all those nice? How do you are you invited?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you the one planner? Yes?
Speaker 3: And those flowers are going to be more than thirteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you providing the linens? I?
Speaker 11: I hope you're staring at a computer screen that's blank, but you have it taped up there with.
Speaker 3: All this information. Honestly, how do you know of this?
Speaker 1: Well? I knew the June thirteenth just because I'm a thirteen guy, So I thought it was cool that she's getting married on her lucky number thirteen.
Speaker 3: And then I googled that while we were talking, and that's how I knew the Ocean House and Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: So you're a thirteen guy, think of the security that's troor Swiss number. What does it mean that you were a thirteen while I was class at thirteen? My favorite number has always been thirteen. So oh oh the Bears, okay, freak, that wasn't nice.
Speaker 9: Bengals free agent edge rusher Trey Hendrickson is set to sign with the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Wow, there it is.
Speaker 2: So they are definitely being on from Max Crosby.
Speaker 6: You, I mean, once you say that they don't you don't want the deal because you're not medically clear. My guess is you don't go back to the Raiders and go we'll still take him, but for way way less right. It sounds like you're burning the bridge and you say we don't like his n Yeah.
Speaker 4: The actual person who did the exam in Baltimore of Max Crosby said he walks worse than Chad Abbott.
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: Is that exactly what it said? Man?
Speaker 2: We'll just put him down like a like a thorough bred that trips at Santa Anita.
Speaker 9: They didn't even do a physical, They just watched him get off the plane.
Speaker 2: Max come on over here. Probably, No, Why couldn't that have been Chad? It was Chad pulled the trigger?
Speaker 3: No, Chad, No, I don't wants not.
Speaker 2: Crosbie guy down, start with Cosby. All right, Kevin gorg should be here in a second.
Speaker 3: We'll do some golf.
Speaker 11: Baby.
Speaker 3: Chad Daniels is here.
Speaker 2: March twenty first, Prior Lake, let's go. Uh. Parker is here as well. The room's gonna fill up. We're gonna bet on some golf. We'll talk some nonsense in the eight o'clock hour with headlines.
Speaker 6: This is the Power Trip morning show on the Fan.