Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: It's six fifty five five, six fifty five, yeah, five six.
Speaker 3: We'll get thoughts after we get the War of the Roses on. Ari's going for two in a row. Ari was our big winner. Yes, very welcome.
Speaker 1: Back, Ari, Good morning, Good morning, Alri. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I'm from the East side of Michigan.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to you guys since i was in like second grade.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm like thirty one now, So that's also.
Speaker 1: No thank you.
Speaker 3: That by the way, you're just making me feel old, and I really don't like it.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm hoping Elijah does well today. Here we go, Elijah, Elijah. She just made me feel old. Elijah.
Speaker 1: How you doing good? How are you Elijah? How long have you been listening to this show?
Speaker 2: So I've been listening for like at least six years.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was the.
Speaker 2: First time I've ever called up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Elijah's from Waterford, Michigan, a construction worker. You do carpentry, and you graduated from music school. Nice do you do music while you're doing the carpentry. That would be a great little.
Speaker 1: Twist yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, I actually just released a new song on the ninth with local artists from Lansing Sweet Wow.
Speaker 1: Let's be call man. I said, what's your song called.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's called Burn Flow Burn Flow.
Speaker 3: R Right, we'll check it out. All right, Ari, I'm locking you up in a soundproof area. Thank you so much for all the years of listening, and thank you to Elijah for the short amount of time that he's been checking the show out. We'll take any listener, by the way, I don't care if that you find us for the first time ever today we want you all right. Five questions. If you don't know this contest, whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. They're all pop culture related Elijah. Question number one Alec Baldwin crashed his car into a tree yesterday in the Hamptons. What was the name of the TV show he starred on opposite Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan.
Speaker 2: A few seconds two pass, I gotta dump it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I had to dump that because you said, f you cannot swear Elijah, and he got the answer wrong by the way, so uh and.
Speaker 1: Had to pass.
Speaker 3: Question number two, Taylor Swift announced a six part eras toward documentary Yesterday, Where can Swifties watch it? Disney Plus Question number three, This heart Attack and Cool for the Summer Singers one night show, and it's one night only in Los Angeles sold out in under twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Can you repeat the question?
Speaker 3: This heart Attack and Cool for the Summer Singers one night only show in Los angele Jelis sold out in under twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 3: Right? McCray? Question number four, Brian Branch has been suspended for one game for starting that postgame brawl during the Lions Chiefs game on Sunday.
Speaker 1: What position does Branch play? Eighty seconds?
Speaker 2: Running back? Okay?
Speaker 3: In question number five, what's the name of the classic nineties Halloween movie starring Bette Midler about a trio of comedic witches who reek have it?
Speaker 1: Have it on? A residence of Salem, Massachusetts? Oh man? That good, not too what?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: We're going to pass on that one too. All right, Let's bring the champ back. You my big sigh from a sound proof area. You only got one, right, Elijah? Why Jesus Christ I met some dumb bastards time.
Speaker 3: But you all right? Are you just gotta be? We'll see, Let's see you think they? Do you think that he just had a tough two of them.
Speaker 1: I gave you the answers to in the six thirty All right, here we.
Speaker 3: Go Question number one. Question number one, Alec Baldwin crashed his car into a tree yesterday and the Hamptons. What was the name of the TV show he starred on opposite Tina Fey and Tracy.
Speaker 1: Morgan thirty Rock? There you go? You win? Question number two.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift announced a six part eras toward documentary yesterday. Where can Swifties watch?
Speaker 2: Its word?
Speaker 1: No? Ari actually got that?
Speaker 3: Disney plus question number Question number three. This heart Attack and Cool for the Summer Singers one night only show in Los Angeles sold out in under twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Who is she give me Levado?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Question four.
Speaker 3: Brian Branch has been suspended for one game following the postgame brawl during the Lions Chiefs game.
Speaker 1: What position does Branch play? A linebacker?
Speaker 3: No, Both you guys missed that one. I'm surprised that Elijah missed that one. Defensive back. And question number five, what's the name of the classic nineties Halloween movie that Bette Midler started in with a trio of witches that wreek havoc on residents of Salem, Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: There we go three to one, final score. There you go.
Speaker 3: What's up, Nikki high? Hi, Nikki? Hey, what's going on? What'd you call for?
Speaker 2: Oh? I will say, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Not no answers, especially the last one.
Speaker 2: That's a classic, the.
Speaker 1: Best bee for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know what, though it's early, it's early in the morning. The guy doubles. He's got double shifts. He works construction, and he's a musicians let's job, all right, okay, and a full time dad.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: We're not going to get angry with people. It's Tuesday, and I want to actually feel some love. We've got arabis haunted house passes for you, Oi Ja.
Speaker 1: I want you to hang on the phone. Okay, we'll get you, all right, Hold on fift