Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Shannon had some people over last night and they all went over my hundred.
Speaker 1: It was so bad about this, you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you follow me on Instagram, you saw we did an outdoor movie night. Wes bought one of those big blow up movie screens and a projector, which is so fun.
Speaker 2: It's funny, you know. You showed me that yesterday. I haven't seen one of those except for when we went on a camping trip one time and they had one as a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can actually buy them for your house. Oh yeah, and I don't think they're very expensive. You buy that and you buy the projector. And so the kids last night watched the Smurf the New Smurfs movie is what they were watching. But we invited Smith had a buddy over, I had my mom over, my sister, my niece Stella, And when we were planning this yesterday morning, I was like, yeah, come on over, I'll order pizzas or whatever and then we can set up the screen in the backyard, which we ended up moving to my front port, my covered front porch because obviously it last night. And then Samantha and Kieran, my step kids, were home, so we had a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Well, Lucy had.
Speaker 3: Made like a little snack tray for all of the kids during the movie, with like popcorn and candy and cookies and that sort of thing. And I earlier in the day the kids had gotten hungry, so I made them like a late lunch of pasta or whatever. So last night everybody came over watched the movie. You know, louse was passing out all of the junk food snacks. And then about twenty minutes after everybody left, my sister texted me and said, my mom complained the entire way home about how hungry she was. I never ordered the pizza or food or anything.
Speaker 1: You guys, how did you forget to do that?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. So everybody just had snacks, I think because I had thought, Oh, I fed my kids like I had made a late lunch. I made them pasta earlier in the day, and I just spaced and never ordered pea. And here's the even crazier part. Nobody said a damn thing to me. How Like you would think my mom would be like, hey, where's the pizza.
Speaker 1: Where's the pizza? Or my you know, my sister would.
Speaker 3: Be like, are we ever going to order the pizza.
Speaker 1: Nobody said anything to me.
Speaker 2: Well, because of I think that they probably were wondering if maybe they misunderstood that you were serving food or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe Oh no, we had talked in our text I went back at our text chain and I definitely said I.
Speaker 2: Was going to order pizzas. How okay, so you guess what you just became you? You became no me. I know I always over served. One time I did not get enough food, and I'll never one time, and Chelsea should have never said that to you. You guys were the first family to arrive, and Chelsea's like, don't touch all the food. Tom didn't order enough food. It was the one time I always way order food.
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: This is true?
Speaker 2: With that said, No, you become that family. You become the family that doesn't feed. You become the family everybody knows. These people, the people that you have to eat before you go over to their house. Serious because they don't give you enough food or they get too healthy with their food.
Speaker 1: That's what you get so bad.
Speaker 2: You know what I've done before at people's homes like yours, I've ordered food to it. I actually would have gotten on my phone, and I would adore dashed. I would have said, screw this, I'm getting food.
Speaker 1: My sister's text loll mom just goes. I thought they were having pizza. I'm effing starving. So did they stop off on the way home and get some food?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean by this at this point, this was nine nine pm.
Speaker 1: I got that text.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a friend of ours that lives in Farmington, I think, and we go over to Yeah, it's farming Tank because we go over to their house and they always don't serve enough food. So I'm like, all right, we're stopping at Greens on the way and getting sliders or something because it is awful that they don't serve enough food. Can I tell you something other interesting with this? And by the way, eight four to fur Mojoe Live, shout out the people that don't ever have you have enough food at the party cause or forgot to order food or forget to order the food. And have you ever just door dashed food to their house. Let's talk about this movie thing that you have. I love the concept, yes, but I'd never do it, like if you invited me, which I know you never invite me over to your house, Which is fine.
Speaker 3: That you are in my area and you didn't stop by.
Speaker 2: Get but no, but let me say this about you. I could not do that that movie thing. I would be sitting outside with the movies. And I think it's a wonderful idea, especially if you have kids as young as your kids are. Kids love that. Grown men like me who get eaten by mosquitoes. I am not sitting in your backyard getting eaten by mosquitoes watching what movie you're watching? The Blues Clothes movie? What was the Smurfs? Smurfs? I'm not watching, you know. I'm talking about Bianca. Would would you want to sit outside in Shannon's backyard get eaten to death by mosquitoes and not eating your own pizza?
Speaker 1: I would have done too.
Speaker 4: I saw your thing yesterday.
Speaker 5: I was like, Oh my god, that's so cute.
Speaker 2: No invite.
Speaker 1: Next time. Oh my gosh, what's up? Rosy High? It's Mojo in the morning. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Morning?
Speaker 4: So? I have this one friend, she had like three kids.
Speaker 5: She does birthday parties, never dinner, only cake and ice cream.
Speaker 2: Wait, how do you have a birthday party for your kid? I'm assuming and not have pizza?
Speaker 5: She don't have pizza, hot dogs, no food at all.
Speaker 4: We're there for two three hours.
Speaker 5: We only get cake and ice cream.
Speaker 1: That's nuts. That is like.
Speaker 2: Finger food. Give me finger By the way, what is considered a finger food?
Speaker 1: Chips, dip veggies, those are finger foods. I was talking. I was thinking of those little cute sandwiches.
Speaker 3: In a blanket.
Speaker 1: Do you ever have? Did you ever see?
Speaker 2: My mom used to have parties at our house and there was a deli that was by our house that used to make these little fingered sandwiches, and I would go and I would eat these things all the time. And my favorite was my mom would go their finger the finger sandwiches, and my brother would the whole time, would go, wait a second, you like to finger a sandwich?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Pinwheels? Oh my god. I loved the loammie with what is that cream cheese on the inside?
Speaker 1: I love it. What's up, Amy? How you doing good?
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: We're doing great.
Speaker 2: But there are some kids and people starving right now in Oakland County and it's Shannon's family because they did not get food last night at her house.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I get it. So I think Shannon should call whoever sponsors your pizza at the radio station whoever you guys buy ads from, and send a pizza to every household that was there last night with an apology.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. You should call up see if.
Speaker 5: They can spell out sorry and pepperoni.
Speaker 2: Call up Chris from Papa Romano's and see if they'll do those heart shaped pizzas and she can write sorry on there. Yep, that's a great idea that actually would be kind of funny as a thing to do. Send him a pizza, you know, for for their lunch.
Speaker 1: Shannon.
Speaker 2: It's funny because Shannon seems like she would be the ultimate entertainer, you know what I mean. Like her house is so nicely decorated and they've got this freaking big old inflatable movie projector thing outside. It wouldn't surprise me though, that you guys wouldn't serve food, didn't Wes? Wasn't he hungry at all?
Speaker 3: Or when was Wes meal preps? So Wes eats West food, West has his own food. Yeah, he meal prepping right now.
Speaker 2: If I was your sister, I would have gone in and gotten out of the pyres dishes of his meal prep, gone in, have you ever done that, By the way, you ever go over to a friend's house and you go in and you can tell that they're meal preppers and they've got all the food in a little nicely things and all you want to do, And really, all I want to do is just try it, just eat it and stuff. Oh no, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: But I used to give ted my meal preps? Did I some meal prep back in the day for V? Here? Would you? Really? Yeah? Beat him? Kevin?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Old? Do we miss keVs?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: I don't want to eat healthy? I want to eat junk food.
Speaker 2: Why is it that that in the past, like when we would have, like people from the show go Away take.
Speaker 1: A week off.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest with you, this is weird. Why do I miss him so much?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I like I used to like when people would take a week off on the show because it changed things up a little bit. But now all of a sudden, Kev's gone and it's not as fun. This is the greatest. So if you missed this earlier this morning, Misfit Victor called up Zach and said to Zach, hey, you guys, miss Kev's laugh on your show. Get clips of Kevin laughing and just have even randomly laughing. And actually this is funny because the next time we have like a serious conversation about something on the show and a person calls up and says, yeah, and my dad died of cancer, I'm gonna play those Yeah yeah, wait, wait what usher?
Speaker 1: Dirty? Filthy? No, every time I do the dirty.
Speaker 3: You probably don't hear him do that, but he really goes. I don't know what keV does during the entire show. Can you see what he does?
Speaker 1: No? Either?
Speaker 3: Do you know what he does?
Speaker 1: He either plays candy crush or watches basketball. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: From six a m?
Speaker 1: Until ten th I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how he does it, but he does. I think he's one of those people that needs to multitask. He needs to be doing something to be paying attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carol, what's up. It's moje on the morning. Hi, good morning morning.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, miss Kevin. We do, Miss Kevin, come on, speak for everyone? We do.
Speaker 1: He's taking time off? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I propose the next time Kevin takes vacation that Victor fill.
Speaker 4: In for him.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what, that would actually be funny. We should we should think about something like that. That's a great idea. Yeah, missfit Victor, Can I can I say something? I just found out that this guy's on his freaking thing all day doing that. That's I used to yell at past people on the show because they didn't pay attention.
Speaker 1: He actually pays attention. Yes, absolutely, Wait, hold on saying yes. Zach just said in my ear Shannon just dry snitched. I'm Kevin.
Speaker 3: Now, I'll try starch to myself. I shop pretty much the entire time. That's no secret.
Speaker 1: You guys are all slackers. What's up, Amber? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing all right. I kind of tuned in late to your topic, so I don't know one hundred percent what you're talking about. But I heard somebody talking about being hungry. Yeah, and I am currently on my low calorie diet before my bariatric surgery next tuesday.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm hungry. Wow, you know what. Good luck on your bariatric surgery. We're proud of you. That's awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's been a long time coming, and I'm ready for the change. But I'll tell you what this hundred calorie diet it is for.
Speaker 1: The birds calories, Amber, there.
Speaker 4: Sorry, a thousand calories.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, that's like water in a potato.
Speaker 2: I know it's I ate that. Just in a second I was talking to you Amber. The the uh weight that you'll lose with this is unbelievable. It's drastic. I've seen a lot of friends have done it, so that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Good for you, Yeah, thank you, thank you. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Good for your health.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, wait, Amber, how much do you weigh right now?
Speaker 1: What are you weigh in? These days?
Speaker 3: I can't ask a woman.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I don't really want to say, but it's definitely more than I should.
Speaker 2: Kevin, why are you laughing at this woman right now?
Speaker 1: It's so bad? How much way do you look to lose?
Speaker 4: Honestly? So all right, I'll tell you where I'm at right now. I'm at three fifty four and I'm not happy with it, Okay, but I would like to get at least to be two hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: Or that's incredible. Well, you'll get there, and you'll do it, and then we'll celebrate on the show. The problem, though, is celebrating And I've realized this when I've had to, you know, do diets and things like that you only celebrate with food.
Speaker 1: Who celebrates and doesn't have food?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: So yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Makes it hard. You know, food has been there for me, there's so.
Speaker 1: Much I know.
Speaker 2: It's my comfort. I love it so much. So well, take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: We love you.