Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six fifty five, y'all five six stifty five yo. Yes, it has been a battle all week.
Speaker 2: We've had one champion fall to her sword, and she has gotten five out of five correct every day since going for her fourth win on a Friday, returning champion. Stephanie is back up, Stephanie, what's going on?
Speaker 1: How are we feeling this Friday. I'm feeling fairly confident. Fairly confident. It's Friday, so I'm feeling good. I like it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna meet your challenger right now, looking to dethrone you, bringing her own sword to the five is six fifty five.
Speaker 1: Sue l.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Sue, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm great? How are you guys?
Speaker 2: I am doing great, Sue, Zach is great, Anna's great. The whole team is great. Stephanie, it is Friday, the first time. Yes, Sue is on the phone now.
Speaker 1: Sue.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've been paying attention this week, but Stephanie is no joke. She is a champion.
Speaker 1: Yes, by for five. I'm scared. Don't be scared, So.
Speaker 2: Don't be scared.
Speaker 1: Don't be here, too, but I like hearing that. I like that you're intimidated a little bit.
Speaker 2: All right, well, Stephanie, we're gonna lock you up in a soundproof booth.
Speaker 1: Sue, it is your time to shine? Are you ready? I am all right? Question number one one more second? I'm sorry? Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the double We're gonna double lock, Sue, double lock, no, double locked stuff.
Speaker 1: Stephanie. Yeah, yeah, double lock Stephanie. All right, So we're good. We are good? Are good? Multiple choice is the first question. First question is multiple choice.
Speaker 2: Detroit Lions tight end Sam, oh shit, cocky mushrooms. Detroit Lions player Sam Laporta reportedly suffered a hip injury and practice yesterday, and his status for the season opener is unclear. What position does he play now? This is multiple choice? Is it running back tight end or wide receiver tight end? Question number two Compton Rappers. No, No, we're gonna We're gonna find out Compton Rapper. The Game dropped an album yesterday called The Documentary three True or false? The Game was once a member of fifty cents group G Unit.
Speaker 1: Three seconds. Yeah, that's true. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Ella Langley has spent eighteen weeks at number one on the Billboard Charts, the most weeks for a non holiday song by a female artist in history. What's the name of the song?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Three? Excuse me? What's the name of Ella Langley's song? No question Number four.
Speaker 2: Famous podcaster and soon to be mom Alex Cooper is celebrating her thirty second birthday today. What's the name of her famous podcast?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And our final question.
Speaker 2: The show Outer Banks premiered its fifth and final season yesterday. What streaming platform can you watch the show on? On? Netflix?
Speaker 1: All right? There we go.
Speaker 2: The fifth and final question has been asked and answered, and now we are unlocking double unlocking because I locked her up twice, you know, the double unlock. Looking for our champion. How do you think you did, Sue?
Speaker 1: I figure I got two or three out of five? Okay, well you're spot on. Stephanie has return.
Speaker 2: Okay, Stephanie, Sue got three out of five corrections.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, we got this. I met some dumb bastard, but no good is very respectable. All right, Stephanie? Ready, yes, I'm ready? All right.
Speaker 2: Our first question is a multiple choice question. The Trait Lions player Sam Laporta reportedly suffered a hip industry in practice yesterday and his status for the season opener is unclear. What position does he play? Is he a running back, a tight end or a wide receiver?
Speaker 1: Uh? Nice? One to one. Question number two, Compton rapper.
Speaker 2: The Game dropped an album last night called The Documentary three True or false? The Game was once a member of fifty cents group G Unit.
Speaker 1: True nice. Not the only person that dropped in an album yesterday.
Speaker 2: Our very own Zach marsh And dropped in the album yesterday trick Lactic Beats.
Speaker 1: Go check it out. Go check out Zach's music. A right back to the Game. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Ella Langley has spent eighteen weeks at number one on the Billboard Charts, the most weeks for a non holiday song by a female artist in history. What's the name of the song? Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: Jus In Texas, someone's doing laundry everywhere. What's going on? I'm glad that's so Wait. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Famous podcast and soon to be mom Alex Cooper is celebrating her thirty second birthday today. What's the name of her famous podcast?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? I'll call her Daddy that's right, and for another perfect scorn. Question number five.
Speaker 2: The show Outer Banks premiered its fifth and final season yesterday. What streaming platform can you watch the show on that? Five questions, five answers.
Speaker 1: Tephanie, what another perfect sport? The perfect wait around?
Speaker 2: Out?
Speaker 1: What it has been a perfect week for you?
Speaker 2: Still champion coming back for her fifth win on Monday?
Speaker 1: And Sue Lanista, you do not go home empty handed.
Speaker 2: You got an ultimate four pack of tickets to Urban Air Trampoline Parks, so we're gonna hook you up with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Great job, Sue, Thank you for playing Stephanie in the week with some wisdom.
Speaker 1: Give the people a walk off music. Oh wait, what's my dude?
Speaker 2: keV, don't put me on the spot like that right now?
Speaker 1: Give me this is your post game speech. How's the week? Okay? Okay, we spent great, It's Friday. Let's freaking go. Let's kill this workday and let's start off the week. I'm ready for some challengers and let's bring it. Let's go, let's bring it. Congratulations Steff, you have a blessed week, y'all. So hang on the line. Step We'll see you Monday, it's mojo in the morning. Five is six fifty five five five