Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: On a Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for this show tonight. I'm so excited for the whole freaking week. So let's just lay it all out there, shall we. One hour from now, As always, we are going to do Medal of Honor Monday, but the second Medal of Honor Monday is over. It's history time this week. Our two is going to be dedicated to Napoleon's disastrous retreat slash invasion of Russia. So much juicy, gory, horrifying history. There so many things applicable to today. So if you want politics for three hours, you've come to the wrong place. Week hour two it's history time. That's an hour from now. We are obviously going to address other things going on. I'm aware that oil refineries are burning in the United Arab Emirates, which is not good. We're blowing up Iran's boats. Looks like the war's back on. Well, we'll touch on that at some point in time. There are good things happening. Now I'm actually going to open some good things happening, things that are really really going to be beneficial to our country, not just now but in the future communists being violence, we'll talking more about that. Young women, we are losing them at an alarming rate. Last one who leaves the blue area, turn out the lights, all that emails, and so much more. Coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show, we'll even talk about how Jewish producer Chris acquired a new piece for his house, but that has to come later. For now, I feel obligated because I brought this up last week, before we get into the good news, I feel obligated to mention in front of everybody that my astros and Chris's astros won the series against Corey's Boston Red Sox. What Corey, I had to bring it up. I brought it up last week just I wanted to bring that up. Now, back to the political news. We've talked many times before, many times before about your frustration or elation with Trump, depending on how you feel, superfan, whatever, Uh, it might be eased or it might it might help you. I think what I'm about to say might help you if you understand that in our country we have a very very corrupt system, which obviously you get very corrupt system, a lot of very evil people and positions of power in this country, certainly all over the government, mass important of foreigners for decades and decades, costs going up, things getting dirty, or you got all that. You understand all that. And so the people of this country have been hungering for some sort of America First movement. We'll just call it America first movement. It is inevitable that there was going to be a leader or eyes. When this many people cry out for something, then that's something will come. It always happens in countries. We were crying out for somebody who would put our interests first, America first, the government prioritizing the American citizen. Who's ever heard of such a thing. That's the kind of country we've been craving because we had the opposite kind for a very long time, a very long time. Donald Trump comes down an escalator ten years ago, it was more than that, but ten years ago, comes down an escalator, walks up to the microphone. Everyone already knows who he is because he's Donald Trump, and stands up there and with courage, says, Mexico sent in a bunch of dirt balls and rapists here. We don't need that anymore. Now pause for a second, because you already know all this. It's affected to the cake. But we need to understand and appreciate because I'm about to play something else. He just said, we need to understand and appreciate this. When Trump said that GOP politicians weren't talking like that, Yeah, Democrats were always open borders and scummy and things. That's true. But GOP politicians, certainly big ones on the national stage, none of them were speaking that way, the way you speak plain, hard truth. Nobody was speaking that way. Donald Trump came down. He made that a thing. Now people speak this way. Trump is the beginning of an America First movement that will go on for a very long time after he's dead and gone and I'm dead and gone and you're dead and gone, because the American people were hungring for it. He is not the end. He is the beginning. But when it comes to the end, we don't ever get there. Whenever that day comes. If we ever get there, we don't get there without a beginning. You see, if you think about it like a football field, Yeah, you want to score a touchdown, you got to get a yard first, and then you got to get a second one. You don't just magically teleport into the end zone. You have to gain ground to get there, and we are gaining ground in ways that are significant, just the way we speak about things. I mentioned Trump saying that about Mexicans ten years ago. I want you to listen to this now. It won't blow you away because it's Trump and you've come to expect this kind of a thing. But I want you, as Trump is talking here, I want you to sit and think how many GOP politicians on the national stage before Trump would ever speak like this.
Speaker 3: Some audience ripped off that state for billions of dollars billions every year, billions of dollars, and.
Speaker 4: They contribute nothing. The welfare is like eighty eight percent. They contribute nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't want them in our country. I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, somebody say, oh, that's not politically correct. I don't care. I don't want them in our country. Their country is no good for a reason. Their country stinks, and we don't want them in our country. I can say that about other countries too. I can say that about other countries too.
Speaker 2: We don't want them to help. We got to.
Speaker 4: We have to rebuild our country, you know, our country is at a tipping point.
Speaker 2: We can go bad. We're at a tipping point.
Speaker 1: By now, you probably have some axes to grind with Donald Trump. I got all that. Maybe something he said or did. Maybe you're mad about gas prices or Ebron or whatever Epstein's stuff, But I don't know. Whatever. Sure your complaints are valid. All that's very, very valid. Do you understand how important it is that Trump, he is mainstreaming the way future America first leaders will talk that. Without a guy like Trump who speaks like that, it would have taken longer and longer and longer to get the ball rolling. I heard that, and I'll be honest with you, I was just so incredibly appreciative that finally there's somebody with the guts, a politician that's not me. I have a freaking radio show. It's not you. You know, we're just normal people, you and me. That's the president of the United States of America, always having to worry about poll numbers and public opinion and this and that. To have a major politician stand up and speak like this in the most honest way, speak like this is awesome, and it tells you he's gotten the ball rolling. He is the beginning. He has been the beginning. He is not the end and will not be the end. He's not going to save us. It's not humanly possible for anybody to come in and do that. And given the limits on presidential power, given the depth of corruption, given the size of our country, it's not humanly possible for one man yet to step in and clean it all up. It's going to be a multi step process. After Trump, there will be another, and then after the next guy, there'll be another, and then after the next guy there'll be another. But none of those guys who come after. And as I've said, the guys who come after will be smarter and meaner, because they always are. As you progress, they get smarter, they get meaner, they get smarter, they get meaner. We don't get any of those guys without Donald Trump getting the ball rolling and finally having the guts to get up and say, your country sucks, and I don't want anybody from your country in my country.
Speaker 3: Somian's ripped off that state for billions of dollars billions every year, billions of dollars, and.
Speaker 4: They contribute nothing. The welfare is like eighty eight percent. They contribute nothing. I don't want them in our country.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, somebody say, oh, that's not politically correct. I don't care. I don't want them in our country. Their country is no good for a reason. Their country stakes, and we don't want them in our country. I could say that about other countries too.
Speaker 2: I can say that about other countries too. We don't want them to help. We got to we have to rebuild our country. You know, our countries at a tipping point. We can go bad. We're at a tipping point.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, and I appreciate it. I appreciate that he was the beginning of this America First movement, I do. I appreciate it a great deal. A couple other things. I also appreciate they are exposing fraud and corruption, and we're going to touch on that, and then we're going to get to how and why communists democrats are so violent. I'll get to Iran at some point in time. All that's kind of ugly anyway. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Monday. Medal of Honor Monday, which is forty five minutes from now. History coming up next hour, all sorts of great things. Yeah, there's some terrible stuff, but that's how life goes. I'll get the emails at some point. Here too, something else great. This is Stephen Miller, Homeland Security Advisor.
Speaker 5: We found since President trup came into office that the Democrats have set up the system to funnel hundreds of billions and ultimately trillions of dollars to migrants that are in our country, oftentimes from places like Somalia. So as an example, ICE recently asked a group of illegal immigrants that were in detention whether or not they were receiving Medicaid. Half of them raised their hands and volunteered that they were on Medicaid, just volunteered that these are the ones who are hiding, right. They also asked the legal aliens how they paid their medical bills, and they said that if they don't have Medicaid, they go to hospitals, they get free care there and they build it to the taxpayers, so they aren't paying for any of their own health care.
Speaker 2: In this country.
Speaker 5: This is one example, and we've seen this over and over and over again. So under President Trump's leadership, and then of course with JD and the head of the FTC Andrew Ferguson, We're going to see the first ever effort in American history to reclaim the ultimately trillions of dollars that were sold from taxpayers.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. The Democrat Party is losing power. Every time we arrest another fraud ring of foreigners, the Democrat Party's power in this country goes down. And they know it. And it's oneful. This stuff is awesome.
Speaker 6: One in three hospices in America are in Los Angeles, not California, LA. One in three. I mean, how many people are dying there? Obviously it's fraudulent. This is massive fraud. Now we've already delisted four hundred and fifty hospices. That is an unbelievably large number. Then guess what in that first trage, No one's complaint, No one's calling us and say no, no, no, we are innocent.
Speaker 1: They know they got caught.
Speaker 6: There's going to go off and scan somebody else, which is what's happening. By the way, there's been a sevenfold increase of hospices in Nevada.
Speaker 1: All across the country, Democrat politicians have worked with foreign fraudsters to steal your money. As you're barely making ends meet, trying to get by racking up credit card debt. They're pillaging the United States of America, pillaging it. They're pillaging you, and we are are finally starting to do something about it. Let me ask you this, how much are you paying for car insurance? It's a lot, isn't it. Now that I have one son, teenage boy, on car insurance and I have another son about to get a license, we are a bit sticker shocked every time we looked at the bill. Oh, Chris, you just wait, Well, you want to know one of the reasons you're paying so much for insurance? I want you to listen to this. This was the Daily Carry I Think podcast. This is a former insurance agent. Do you want to know one of the reasons your car insurance bill makes you want to cry?
Speaker 7: Daniel Lammon on your show?
Speaker 1: We did. She was on my show.
Speaker 7: She talked about the reason why car insurance is so expensive in Colorado is because the uninsured illegal immigrants, and the fact that she had she's the own a state or an insurance agency, and she would have people that would get hit by illegals that didn't have insurance.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: And then her own insurance company is having to pay out their own clients were.
Speaker 1: Hit by illegals. Yeah, she was an all stake go, which is crazy.
Speaker 7: Think about that, your company, yep, that represents you is having to pay you because the illegals don't have insurance.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And that's why our insurance is so high. The United States of America has been pillaged by the Democrat Party and the foreign collaborators, and we are finally starting to get some kind of a handle on things. And that's freaking awesome. And it's also why why they're getting so uncomfortable and one of the reasons why they're talking the way they're talking. Democrats are feeling their power based evaporate. When I tell you that the Democrat Party exists on FFC, fraud, foreigners, and cheating, please understand that Democrats all know this. They all know this. This is not news to them. They understand they have to steal and hand the money out. They have to have hordes of foreigners, they have to cheat in elections, they have to do these things. This is well established inside the Democrat Party. Watching there be any kind of a crackdown on this stuff. For really the first time in my life has them saying things like this, this is Eric hole.
Speaker 8: So the next time there is that ability by Democrats, if we have presidency as well as the House and the Senate, going to use that power.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: One of the things that just kind of gets me is that progressives and Democrats have a reluctant it's an uncomfortability with it. It's the acquisition and the use of power. And Republicans don't have those problems. Conservatives don't have those problems. And so the next time we have that power, we need to use it, not for the special interests as Republicans have done, but in service to the American people.
Speaker 1: Of course you're laughing and you're mocking him. What are you getting. That's all you do is use power. But again, the only lesson the communist ever learns is that he has not gone far enough. He hasn't heard enough people, jailed enough people, killed enough people. He has not been tyrannical enough. When something is exposed, some of his frauds, some of his misdeeds are exposed. In any way, he never has a moment and thinks to himself, maybe I shouldn't have done that. He doesn't have that kind of morality at all. The only thing he thinks is, well, I wish I could silence or even kill the person who's announcing my crimes. That's what he thinks all the time. That's how he thinks all the time. And right now we have at least two and a half years left where this kind of fraud is going to be cracked down on. Even if they take back the House of Representatives in the midterms, which looks likely, the fraud police are still going to be going across the country. And that's a good thing. Now, let's get through a couple of bad things. When do some emails, we could do a couple bad things like these violent democrats. Touch on that again. Why how saw some little old lady over the weekend beating on a Donald Trump pinatta while wearing a kindness shirt? What I'll explain it is the Jesse Joe on a Magnificent Monday, a half hour away from Medal of Honor Monday. The Messity part of the show you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So this is representative justin Pearson, Tennessee.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump is a white supremist domestic terrorist who is seeking to destroy our demand.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I want to talk about a concept we've touched on before on the show. Because I'm looking at all these headlines, Jesse, Here's why this US or here, Jesse, Guys, I'm reading the headline. The headline wasn't addressed to me. Here's why this US senate candidate got arrested for threatening Trump. Okay, Palisades fire suspect was upset about past relationship and fixated on Luigi Mangioni, that guy who allegedly killed the CEO of New York City Prosecutor. Said, Okay, somebody over the weekend I mentioned it. You've probably seen it by now if you spend any time online. It was this old lady. I can't put an age on it, but maybe eighties, seventies or eighties, I would guess. And she looked like the kind of lady, make you cookies, treat you right, spoil the kids all right, just look like a sweet old lady. She was wearing a shirt that said make America kind again, Make America kind again. And she was wearing this shirt as she beat on a Donald Trump pinata. I don't actually don't know if it was a pinnat. I never saw it explode with the candy coming out, looked like a pinata. Could have been just a Donald Trump balloon of some kind. But as she beat on it repeatedly, the crowd cheering her on, beating on an effigy of the President of the United States of America wearing a T shirt that says make a min Erica kind again. Now, how's that possible? When that lady puts that T shirt on and stares at herself in the mirror, and she knows she's going out to act like an animal? How does she How does she square that in her head? How does she justify that in her head? How do how does your liberal aunt Peggy treat everybody around her so terribly while having a coexist bumper sticker on her car? How's it possible? Remember this term because it will explain why you see quote hypocrisy when in their minds there is no hypocrisy, and the term is liberating tolerance, liberating tolerance, not just tolerance. Liberating tolerance. It was a term coined by a German communist. Herbert Mercuse is his name. I'm sure I'm mispronouncing that. Don't email me and lecture me. I know I mispronounced words, but Herbert is his first name, Herbert the German comedy. And he talked about this. He spoke about it, and the idea is quite simple. You see, because there are these terrible systems of oppression. We have to free the people who are stuck in these systems of oppression, and only the communist revolution can free these people. So to be truly kind, to be truly tolerant, what it means is you tolerate anything to the left, and even if you think somebody has a way left of you on it to pick the issue, you never address that because that is helping move the revolution forward and liberate the oppressed. So you may quibble about the details, but there's no need. It's to the left. The flip side of it is liberating. Tolerance means you don't tolerate anything to the right. Anything to the right must be stomped, It must be crushed violently if necessary. You look at an old woman wearing a kindness shirt beating on a Donald Trump effigy, and you say to yourself, that's a hypocrite, what a hypocrit, But she is not a hypocrite in her mind. In her mind, she is a soldier in the revolution. She is trying to free the oppressed from a domestic terrorist. White's a prematuret Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: Is a white supremacist, domestic terrorist who is seeking to destroy our democracy.
Speaker 1: In that little old lady's mind, when she puts on the T shirt and then picks up the stick, she's being entirely consistent. Why why haven't they ever changed their rhetoric, no matter what happened, no matter how many acts of violence, people dying. You know, we bring up the big ones, you know, Charlie Kirk being assassinated, Donald Trump being shot in the head. But do keep in mind that there are all kinds of normal people who have been killed and assaulted by communists in this country over the last ten years. And I don't mean one or two across the country. Communists have killed people in this country for in politically motivated acts of violence repeatedly. Why haven't they changed, Why haven't they changed their rhetoric? Why haven't they changed their actions? Because violence has always been an understood part of the revolution, a requirement for the revolution to move forward. They haven't changed their rhetoric because they want these things to keep happening. It's just that simple. You can try to convince yourself otherwise, but it's just that simple, Jesse, we own the airspace. He's talking about horror moves. Can't we just fly some cargo planes full of cannonballs over the strait of horror moves and drop them in. I feel like we'd hit most of them and the chain reactions from the explosions would ignite the rest. Okay, One, that's a really cool idea. Two it's also a really dumb idea, and it would never work. But I still applaud you for setting in the email. Would never work. Remember this, remember because obviously hostilities have picked up. I don't know if you heard. Scentcom Commander Brad Cooper came out today updated us on some things.
Speaker 10: The crews missiles were going after both US Navy ships, but mostly after commercial shipping. We defended both ourselves and consistent with our commitment, we defended all the commercial ships. We've had drone launches against commercial ships, all of which were defended against consistent with our commitment. And then the small boats were all going against commercial ships and all were sunk by apaches. And see how helicopters.
Speaker 1: Situation at hand is quite simply this. We killed a lot of people that led the country Iran. Now there is not one established faction that is in charge. There are hardliners, there are more moderate types there whatever, So we don't have a guy to negotiate with. Trump has publicly expressed this frustration with this many many times. We don't have a guide to negotiate with. So what's going on with the straight of horror moves? Well, Donald Trump is not a moron. Donald Trump understands that way beyond America, we are facing a global crisis because that strait has been closed. This is the Minnesota Fed President of.
Speaker 11: Energy effect and energy prices from the Iran conflict is already by some measures as big or larger than when Russia invaded Ukraine. So it's already having a big effect and we're seeing it. You mentioned the PC data, We're already seeing it in the inflation numbers here at home. I talked to the CEO of a global company headquartered in Minnesota that has supply chains all around the world just last week, and they have estimated that even if the strait reopened today, probably takes six months for their supply chains to return to something like normals.
Speaker 1: Six months if it opened today. Donald Trump needs commercial shipping flowing through the Strait of Horror Moves. You the American citizen need it. They needed in Africa, they need it in Europe, they need it in Japan, they need it in Korea. The entire world needs commercial ships flowing through the Strait of horr Moves. It has to happen. The problem is Iran knows this too. The Strait of Horror Moves is the only card they have to play. This has been known for years. This is not new. It's the only card they have to play.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: They can't give it up. Why do you think they're attacking UAE refineries today? Rumor is? I think it's beyond a rumor. Now a South Korean ship was hit. Iran cannot have commercial shipping starting up again going through that straight because then they lose the only card to play. To say it's a mess would be putting it mildly. But that's the way things go, all right. We'll get back to some more emails before we do Medal of Honor and history everything else. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday, you can email us your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Of course, ten minutes from now, it's Medal of Honor Monday time. And then it is history time. A Titanic terrible struggle with some really appropriate lessons for today. You might have to dig those out on your own, though, But a Titanic struggle, Napoleon invasion, retreat from Russia. Now, let's do some emails before we get to other things. Hey, Jesse, I was wondering all the crazy things the recent assent, in the recent assassin's memo or manifesto. Where did he learn those lies? Well, obviously I know this is tongue in cheek, but this is what we just discussed and what we will continue to discuss on the show. These are mainstream Democrat beliefs, insane theories about Russia, Trump telling people to inject themselves with bleach, calling Nazis very fine, people, pick your lie. That lie is believed by Democrats across the country, not fringe radical nutters. The average Democrat lives in a world of make believe, a world that has been constructed for them by the media and by Democrat politicians. That world of make belief has turned them insanely violent. And this is why Democrats now, when they get with each other, certainly when they think they're safe, when there aren't Republicans around, they speak in violent ways that would horrify you if you've ever been in these circles. And I know right now you're probably typing me an email reinforcing my point. Yes, they can kind of control themselves when they're sitting there with you and they know how you vote, or when they're at a family reunion and they know they're the outcast. The second they go out for soybeans with three other Democrats, the average conversation I've heard it one hundred times is why hon't they just kill them? Gosh, why can't they just kill him?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I wish you would die? Oh I want to kill that guy. Why can't he just this is how they talk. It's how they talk. And how many times? How many people have to hear that before somebody acts on that? All these guys remember, no, remember obviously, Charlie Kirk. We brought it up many times before Charlie Kirk's assassination. Have you read any of the text messages from the assassin. They're publicly available. You need to read them. I'll tell you what's going to hit you if you haven't read them. He clearly thought he was the good guy in this story, and you can even you can even you can tell hey, I have no other choice. I believe he even says this might be verbatim. Someone has to stop him. This is how these people see themselves, and it's why they're so violent. It's a It's a terrible place to be as a country. We really need to pray for healing as a nation, because this is a dangerous place to be when this high of a percentage of the population has become this violent, it's bad. Dear America's community college doctor, I'm sick and tired of the venomous language the Communists spew against those of us conservatives who proudly stand for family and freedom. All right, so before I get into the well, well, I'm not going to get into the rest of that one. But you're sick and tired of it. Listen, this is never going to stop until there is a huge reformation of the day Democrat Party, which could happen. It really could. I know that seems out of left field right now. It could happen. Parties have reformed many times before. But unless there is a huge reform movement inside the Democrat Party, I am sorry to tell you you were going to have to get used to all this nazi, white supremacist kill them all talk that they say all the time. There's no motivation for them to change. You see, anybody who tries to correct them. Every we talked about liberating tolerance just a little bit ago. Anybody who tries to step in and correct them about hey, you shouldn't say that, or maybe that policy is too far. These people are destroyed from within the party. The only thing the Democrat Party accepts now is further left and further left, and further left and further left. You cannot go too far left for the Democrat Party, now can It's not humanly possible. Now that they are this insane, They can take the most ridiculous, insane, maoist positions on any issue and you're not going to see widespread condemnation from Democrats. In fact, you probably won't hear a word of condemnation from other Democrats because again, liberating tolerance demands anything to the left is tolerated. Anything to the left is considered good for the revolution. It's considered something that moves the revolution forward. Anything to the left, what you do not tolerate, what you do not accept, what you must mash into powder. Is anything from the right. Anybody mentioning anything about being slightly reasonable. I mean, remember where Joe Manchin and Kristen Cinema are. Please keep that in mind. They were United States senators. Why aren't they United States senators anymore? Because they didn't want to nuke the filibuster so Democrats could pack the Supreme Court and do all the evil things. Well, the Democrat Priorty promptly rose up and bounced those people from power, destroyed them. Joe Manchin, just light out. Quit. Everything to the left is tolerated. Nothing to the right. Now, no more politics for an hour. Now we are going to go talk about Medal of Honor and then we're going to talk history. You're gonna do some history with me tonight. Before we do that, I want to remind you of this. We're going to win. I don't know why I feel need to tell you this right now, and I don't know why I'm so hopeful. I'm not telling you We're going to win the mid terms or win the White House in twenty twenty eight. Part of what's giving me this kind of confidence is I see us getting bolder and growing teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know we have a bunch of weenies in power right now. I've got that will working on that. But we are getting bolder, and we're growing teeth. And these people are tearing each other apart, and they're going to continue tearing each other apart. I mean, Democrats are now having to run on fraud.
Speaker 9: We plan to transform our state government into a government that is innovative, effective and accountable. On day one, I will begin a top to bottom audit of our state government. That audit will look at state agencies.
Speaker 1: They are so exposed they're having to mention audits and fraud. That's a good thing. Take heart, all right, no more politics for a bit. I'll get to Iran and that other crap in the final hour. Hang on