Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio Whip.
Speaker 2: It's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros In Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadae Gus terrible person, he's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petrose Papadae Gus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Whatever my fate, I'll go to it, laughing.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Oh, petros In Money and five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere, one of the iHeartRadio Appy three hour show.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 2: We got Clippers basketball tonight taking on the Jazz. So we'll be off at six pm. Tip at seven pm as the hot Clippers winners of fifteen of their last eighteen Uh.
Speaker 3: Mean, by white hot? Why can't they red hot hot? Like what like that seems kind of you know, like why is it going to be white hot? Why is it you white people that's fair. I think that's fair. I think when we think white, you know, the atmosphere is what makes the sun yellow.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, let's have white heat. So let's have some heat diversity. You could do black hot.
Speaker 2: You know, you think about asphalt getting incredibly hot your bare feet, you know, you get blisters on the bottom of your feet. We could do start the trend of black hot. You know, frying pants typically black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Grace John.
Speaker 2: That too, the black hot Los Angeles Clippers just fifteen of their eighteen.
Speaker 3: They got Zoobots and a few other euro types running around, but that's mostly a black team. I mean, look at Tyron Loop. He black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so is James Harden. Oh he's got that by Leonard yeah. Uh. Luke is no longer on the team. So it's my fault.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have brought that up.
Speaker 2: No, it's an interesting point. You know, why is it white hot? What is it that makes it white? Because you know, you heat up metal and it turns bright orange and then it kind of the tip can get a little purple white, but it's not really white hot.
Speaker 3: Huh. Interesting, I assume racist sun. You know, well, we got to stop using white hot. I think it's racist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good guys wear white, bad guys in black. Who's the racist that came up with all that?
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 4: Though, I always go back to third base.
Speaker 3: I mean, come up exactly right, white guy rappers, and they knew that they did privileged exactly right. Well, she searched new for listening. Uh if we could have some baseballing, because there will be some baseballing. Dino Ebel joined David Vasse last night for Dodger Talk, which is podcastable. A very hungo were, a very bitter, a very confused, and ashamed David Vassa regarding his quick dalliance in rooting for the Los Angeles Rams, who are not going to play in the Super Bowl. Matt will have a bit of a Ram season recap and look forward in the very next hour as we go along. But David vass very upset yesterday tonight white hot Clippers. Damn it, I did it. White hot a racist? You see that we have to change the way we think. Tonight the Clippers black hot blacker than the hottest black.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair asphalt frying pans. Yeah, we can do black hot black car. You put your ass on it. If you're wearing shorts. You know you're Matt.
Speaker 3: It's a big weekend for baseball starting Friday on the Petrosen Money because Miguel Rojas, Yeah, is going to be with us inside the locker room. I know you're excited. It's brought to you by Verizon Wireless, one of the great sponsors in the history of Dodger Baseball, and they really connect people, and we are connected with Mickey Rojas, Dodger hero, local legend, baseball icon for what happened last fall in Canada in the Fall Classic. We're going to have him for an hour from five to six on Friday, brought to you by Verizon, and I believe we are giving away spaces still, that's true, limited space, that is true.
Speaker 2: We are giving away each day a pair of I don't know, we're giving away two spots.
Speaker 4: There you go. You don't need tickets or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's a private event at our iHeart Studios, And every single day.
Speaker 3: It's like, Hey, it's me. Remember I called Miguel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I think like Johnny will probably have that list, you know, and.
Speaker 4: Hey check I D you know, yeah, check your right D kind of thing.
Speaker 2: So today, Tomorrow, Thursday, gave away a pair yesterday, today, a pair tomorrow, pair Thursday, a pair for our Friday four to five pm inside the locker room Game seven, top of the ninth. You could say one of the most unlikely heroes, but he'd find that insulting. We won't insult a big player made for the big moment, and that's what he delivered, and that's why we're gonna talk to him inside the locker room, and.
Speaker 3: That's why the Dodgers brought him back, because he's a hero from Venezuela.
Speaker 4: Right, It's exactly right.
Speaker 3: So we are looking forward to that and we're gonna give away a pair. Sound out like he got a pair and Matt On Saturday. There's also a big Dodger event that is of a different nature, some form of a Dodger event.
Speaker 2: It's the David Vasse Special. David Vasse hosts the Dodger Fest, Dodger fan Fest, Dodger Fest out at Dodger Stadium. Back to back World Series champions always have an a list cast that turn out the fans, and Dave gets each and every one of them, from the front office to the managerial to the player ranks to the former player ranks.
Speaker 4: Everyone sits with Dave.
Speaker 2: So if you're driving around town you're a Dodger fan, this is must listen to radio to the point where you're gonna want to get that iHeartRadio app up and run in the A five to seven LA Sports tab on Saturday starting at ten am, and make sure you don't miss a single second.
Speaker 4: Because everyone loves Dave. Just ask Elizabeth Olsen.
Speaker 2: And she loves him. She loves him, maybe she'll be out there. I wouldn't be surprised, you know. And then all of a sudden you are witnessed via audio to that interaction between those two love birds. So be sure to tune it ten am, or you can buy parking and buy a pass to get in.
Speaker 3: And now, which would you rather be part of? Seeing everybody nuts to bots live at Dodger Stadium for fan Fest and Matt fan Fest was a different story before they started winning World Series and charging.
Speaker 2: For park dogs just one second, Ain't that truth? But it was kind of like an indie rock show, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what would you rather do that? Or would you rather be with us intimately in our studio on Friday with Miggy Rojas exactly?
Speaker 4: Oh well, like which would you rather have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, come on, you want to you want to be in that tiny little room. And it's not just Miguel Rojas that you're with. You're money well yet that's whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: You're page staff of iHeart radio. Oh, I have a lot staff. I buy a lot of radio fifth floor FM types. Yes, FM programmers that happened to be Dodger fans. So like, you know, Jojo might be there, Valentine could be there, even though he's a big Red Sox guy.
Speaker 3: Don't know it's Rojas. Don't say that Stormy's gonna be Yeah, I mean Frosted what he could be there?
Speaker 2: You know, I think he's been able to shake off his his cardinal fandom at this point, so I could see what he wrote.
Speaker 4: You know, Striker, and.
Speaker 3: I don't believe he shed that skin like some others that I know.
Speaker 2: Striker a big Dodger fan. He could probably pop his head in there. Jojo a big Dodger fan. Lisa Fox, well, with all those FM types. We had a very different day today. I had to go to work Matt's job over at the Bolt with the Chargers practice facility and beautiful Elsagundo I was able to avoid being bitten by any mosquitos, at least I think.
Speaker 3: You know, some times they pop up later. Yeah, you started itching later and then next thing you know, they got your calves. But I drove terrible. I drove all the way to El Segundo, twenty five minutes from my home, and I got into the bolt by hook or crook and told them that I was a radio personality and I was there for the Mike McDaniel press conference. And they said the press conference is over. I said, no, I have my own special interview with Mike McDaniel. Let me in. Uh. So they did, and then they told me I had to go through the media door, and I said, no, I was instructed by the Voice of the Bolts to go through the lobby. Do you know the Voice of the Bolts. And then in that moment, Matt No, No, they did, and Matt started waving his arms around on the third floor. And then I went up to the third floor and I was greeted by Matt Smith, the chargers, pr man, Josh Rowitch and and and rupric excuse me, and uh, Josh Rowitch is a different guy, isn't he.
Speaker 4: I think he works for Hall of Fame now he does? Is that where Josh is?
Speaker 3: And uh and Chris Harry is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Chris Hayry over there at c I saw.
Speaker 3: Him and he was wearing an all Tope outfit, Tope shoes, Tope pants. And I thought Matt money Smith, who is quite excited about the Mike McDaniel higher because of his offensive innovation ability yet his ability to remain balanced in the run game with a zone attack and all kinds of motions and things like that getting people open on short passes, making things easier for Justin Herbert allegedly. So Matt is very excited about Mike McDaniel, and I thought, because of Matt's excitement, that he would try to dress in a more flamboyant fashion as McDaniel is known to do. Like Matt was going to be like, hey, you know, I can also look at me and this will strike up a conversation with Mike, right, you know, we're going to talk about my I like your outfit. Where'd you get those shoes? Well, I got these shoes and shut beach. I got well, I got these shoes when I was in Brazil earlier in the you know, like that kind of conversation, but it was oh yeah, my botoga, my botaga Vanetta's. But instead it was Harry who looked like he tried to dress to and press McDaniel in the tope on tope on tope on tope on tope And I was like, wow, Harry is the one who tried to pull the fashion card. Matt was dressed very much like me, a crew neck, sweatshirt and pants.
Speaker 4: Like a homeless surfer.
Speaker 3: Well no, I mean, you know, just a crew neck and pants and normal shoes, you know. And Matt had his flume, his hair flume. But it was really Chris Harry, who works with brother Jim Hill all on CBS and a lot of Charger stuff with Matt. He was the one that looked like he tried to dress up for McDaniel day. If you know what I'm saying, Matt.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would, I would agree, And Chris.
Speaker 3: It'd be like if the chargersd Andy Reid and we all showed up wearing Hawaiian shirts like hey coach, hey Heloha, you were these two and or when Harbaugh got hired to show up in khakis. Oh yeah, but McDaniel he was dressed of course. Uh, he was dressed to the nines. He did look Uh, he had gray jeans, he had silvery shoes. He had I think it was a Louis Vauton leather jacket and uh and uh, I forgot what was under it because the jacket was so beautiful.
Speaker 4: It's like a quarter zip sweater.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then he had a pair of like I direct Andy Warhol movie glasses on, which was dazzling, just a dazzling display of offensive knowledge and fashion sense. And I was surprised that Matt made less of a fashionable effort than he normally does. And I thought that maybe that was almost like an acquiescence to the fashion the fashionista superiority of Mike McDaniel. But it was Chris Harry, who cuts a pretty impressive figure, you know, tall.
Speaker 4: Guy who was told at Dude's Chris, and you know that told.
Speaker 3: You know they say that that it don't mean it ain't dope if it ain't tope, that tope is very very it's a very hot color. Matt, he was toped out. Harry seems like he bulked up. He's it been lifted a weight. Yes, Yes, I saw him when I was there. He was doing preacher curl. I mean, he was way scared than he was doing preacher curls in front of a chair in front of Mike McCarthy. H McCarthy's.
Speaker 2: I think the key with Hayary is the is the weight game. I think, you know, you see him walking around with a portable blender.
Speaker 3: And the GNC CNC and.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, he's just bulking up. And then I think when summer cut, like he's gonna hit April and then he's gonna shred, you know, Like right now it's bulk phase where he's just adding masks, carbo load, and then he's gonna get cut up. Yeah, he's carbo load and he's getting cut up, and I think that's kind of he is. It is funny though, how he was wearing different You have to.
Speaker 3: Be honest, he was wearing more tope than the pope today.
Speaker 2: Well, well you had a matching suit, right when Jim Hill isn't in a well you know what I mean, Like when Jim Hills in casuals, he's always in a very high end athletic suit that matches.
Speaker 3: Well. I have no idea I've never seen Jim Hill wearing anything but a suit. And I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: He was dressed like he shopped said fashionable male from Maul Rats where Ben Affleck was the manager to go. That's what he looks like. He'd looked fashionable. It wasn't a suit, but it was a put together tope on tope on tope on tope, more tope than athletic athletic suit is what I'm saying. Like a so you know, we would call it a sweatsuit, but that would be I thought he had like normal jeans, Like, weren't those like tope jeans?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I mean, I thought it was. You know, he's got us talking, and that's what fashion. You know, when Lady Gaga wears a steak dress, it's to get people talking about that meat and and about you know, how bold she is. And I'm just talking about sweet meat. I'm talking about how bold Harry was to wear that tope outfit and flasset in front of McDaniel. And I know McDaniel was like game recognized game and you're looking kind of familiar right now, Harry, And he looked over at us, two homeless syphilitic surfers with seaweed in their hair and and a joint in my mouth. And I don't even serve, although I did go down to guisaw those afterwards and have a saint saying Oh, I had a saying Gria and a breakfast burrito, and now they're flaming up my esophagus. Black hot, just black hotisovegus right now, Matt. But anyway, yes, I did. I was. I was impressed by McDaniel, not McCarthy, who's considerably fatter and a coach somewhere else. I was impressed with Steelers head coach, Yes, and I was. I was also impressed by the tope display throwing down that incredibly topy vibe like Victor Brick used to throw out the incredible Paisley vibe. And I was surprised that you didn't try to make more of a statement in fashion.
Speaker 4: You know, he got to be your authentic self. Pee.
Speaker 3: Even Harbaugh, who we saw, looked like he had a more put together outfit, like his car heart jacket, matched his special work jeans, matched his boots and and matched his his undergarments. And I think that was for mc uh for McDaniel.
Speaker 4: McDaniel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do believe that I believe that to this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you know we uh.
Speaker 3: When somebody shows up that.
Speaker 2: Dress personalities in a room, yeah, you know, and you're gonna want to uh, you're gonna wanna put on your put your best foot forward.
Speaker 4: How first impressions? Right, they're everything unless you're us.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be showed up as a slovenly, a slovenly sloppy play by play radio man, and he's gonna look at Harry like, hey, that was the guy who was totally toped out.
Speaker 2: But again, when we talked to Coach after the interview, he said, oh, I listened to you guys. I spend my summers out here. I listened to the show. It's been a while, huh. And when we said twenty years, he made the joke. He was like, yeah, it's it's a real easy business to get twenty years, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, so I think it's what he would expect of us if he listens to the show. It's good that I didn't try to impress him, because he'd have been like, oh, well this is fake. I know what this guy looks like.
Speaker 3: I know other space, you know the other thing I didn't like what Harry did either, was he just dropped to get a push up set in while we were all there. He just drawn the middle of it to show how swoo he was. He just started just banging out military push ups. And it's like, you know, like is that necessary? I know that coach knows you're fit, you know, and he knows your stylish. You know, I'm gonna get out of here.
Speaker 4: What what Kate did you deed to do? Two hundred?
Speaker 3: Was it awkward when he put one hand behind his back and start doing one handed push ups?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Then diamond push ups? He did them all Kates, you shoulda It was a real It was a real thing.
Speaker 3: It was Well, look at this. You hoes are so gay talking about what another man was wearing and checking him out. You gave bald head scallywagg Kates all that ish for getting gifted calling a pic, calling a picture of himself. This is super gay of y'all. And then he sent up emoji of a unicorn and two rainbows.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, just a couple of guys, you know, just acknowledging someone's put together.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I'm just saying, Harry's a lot bigger than I noticed. Him on TV. I've met him before, but not extensively. He's a lot bigger than I've noticed him on TV or seeing him doing Charger stuff on the internet with Matt, and he looked to be the one with no judgment other than the dropping and doing the pushups. He looked to be the one who was out to impress coach McDaniel with his super cool outfit. And I know for a fact if McCarthy was hired by the Chargers, Harry was just going to cut a hole in a tent and wear that. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Will I will tip my whatever, right, I will tip my cat to the assembled media. I did not notice anybody going out of their way to to to roll high fashion to try to curry favor via a first impression from Mike McDaniel. Daniel Popper. I think he was in like a barbecue restaurant T shirt with a stain on the front. It don't mean if it's not got that popper exactly right. So credit to the to the media for not playing that game. They were, however, applaud when he forced his press conference.
Speaker 3: Somebody in the media that played that game. Matt and I would say it's worse, it's worse than it's worse. To applaud after a press conference and it's addressed.
Speaker 4: It was odd.
Speaker 2: But then but then I think what I realized. I realized why it happened because Coach Harbaugh was in the back and he's fall and that started. So Coach Harbaugh started applauding.
Speaker 3: It was like, all right, let's that's really interesting because there was one man applauding after the Mike Gundhy I'm a Man speech so many years ago, twenty years ago, I'm a Man, I'm forty. One guy was applotting at the end of that speech too, and I remember asking. I think his name was Gavin. He was from Hamilton High home of the Yankees, right off Robertson here in LA. That guy, Gavin was the sid probably maybe still is at Oklahoma State under Mike Gundhy. And I said, years later after that I'm a Man speech, I said, hey, you know, I was in Stillwater and I was with Gavin, and I said, hey, just a question, who was that guy clapping at the end of his speech that day? Because we were talking about where he was and everybody freaking out and talking about it. He said that was his dad man who was hit in the back of the room, Like yes, son, you're a man now. Now it was just one guy clapping, you know, because that was it. A lot of people found that press conference on Savory. I think the opposite happened here with McDaniels. So the applause, you know, was more.
Speaker 4: I believe it was coach Harbaugh.
Speaker 3: More catching, so to speak. But Heyary did he did dress up in that tope like the pope and it is not lost on me.
Speaker 4: And I thought Matt was. I didn't know what Matt was going to be wearing, like maybe some platforms like Cold were maybe dressed up like an Indian like Sam Bradford at Coachella. I didn't know, not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: I did have on a mesh, a silver glitter mesh halter top.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Chain mail, ye, little chain mail.
Speaker 2: The last second I was like, you know what, just just put on the Harbor sweatshirt and see how it goes.
Speaker 3: I remember being in a club in Hermosa Beach and uh, I went, you know, there was like people dressed up there and I went to the bathroom and there was like a guy wearing like a chain mail tank top p and next to you, and it's like, you know, it's all great to wear the chain mail tank top until you have to like visit the bathroom and the lights are all bright and you're like working on your zipper to pull a bunch of boots with your chain mail and your nip showing and the kind of weird you know. But we had a great experience at the bolt beautiful. I've been to the facility, but you know, I've never been inside. Like you know, I'm one of the lapors. I'm not the voice of the Bolts or anything like that. So being able to go there and seeing the inner workings and going out there and doing an interview in a boogie set where all the charger stuff happens in the communication room, it was very exciting. And I didn't know that McDaniel. I thought he said he was gonna listen.
Speaker 2: No, he said he does listen. He's like, oh, I listened to him, because that's when he made the joke. He was like, twenty years, that's easy to do. And he said, yeah, I come out here every summer to vacation. I listen to you guys.
Speaker 4: I must have been esmerized. By the tope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you were focused on the on the right corner off camera. I do believe matters. There's gonna be a video component.
Speaker 3: You can see my eyes wandering here right. Well, we'll have a little bit of a strange story coming up next, a little bit of a diversionary story, and then we'll get right back on track. We'll have your word number song Top Story of the day, Mike McDaniel.
Speaker 5: In our final out, this is Petro Send Money on demand demand.
Speaker 2: Petro so Money in five seventy Ela Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app making our way to six o'clock. We got a Clipper game tonight. Remember, between now and then, we will be giving away a pair of passes to our inside the Locker room with Miguel Rojas at our iHeartRadio studios on Friday. We'll give away a pair tomorrow and Thursday as well, So keep listening for that opportunity. And at five twenty five ish, five twenty ish, Mike McDaniel, new offensive coordinator of the Chargers, will join the program.
Speaker 3: Matt, what happened? Why did Belichick get belichicked? Six times? Super Bowl? Checking head coach Bill Belichick did not receive enough votes to be enshrined as a first ballot Hall of Famer in the class at twenty twenty six. A lot of people thought it was a non starter, a foregone conclusion. The report says Belichick needed forty out of fifty votes to be enshrined, with some voters holding Spygate and deflate Gate against Belichick's candidacy. He reportedly told somebody close to him six super bowls isn't enough, and then he went to a chie.
Speaker 2: Team like COETI, someone who is regularly cited as the greatest football coach of all time. Would you know, even if you're in that conversation, whether it's Vince Lobardi or Hank Stram, Jim Thorpe, Jim Thorpe putting it ninety yards and drinking wild turkey straight out of the bottle out on the field, Bill Walsh, but Bill Belichick would be a lock for a first ballot. But it does sound like maybe suffering a little bit of the uh well, yeah, Tom Brady won a Super Bowl somewhere else, and when he left, Bill Belichick didn't even make the playoffs.
Speaker 3: So it did happen.
Speaker 4: We're we gonna do and he was a failure in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, failure in Cleveland is a head coach as well, So maybe they just wanted to sweat it out for a year.
Speaker 3: Well maybe we should get heartened on to talk about it enthusiastically since we don't.
Speaker 4: Really, I don't like it one bit. I don't like it one bibi.
Speaker 3: It's time for the toepotlip you out. I will put you out. This is the flip top story of the day. Colors are wearing, ain't dope if you ain't wearing tope. Yesterday we talked about the f ones possible move to Rwanda, and I know you're excited about that, but I know if we ever were able to secure a trip to Rwanda, after all your your huffing and puffing about going to Africa, I believe you'd pull out. I do unlike Philip Rivers, really, I believe you would pull right out.
Speaker 2: How don't think think if it were, as you like to call it, a all expenses paid travel trip, work travel trip.
Speaker 3: I do believe it. It would likely a caller then called it yea about your free travel trip.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would go. If someone at the UH they were going to pick up the tab. I would most definitely go.
Speaker 3: You say that now until King Joffy Joelfer shows up and he offers you a ticket, tells them to get your job.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm apt to discover the land of a thousand hills. Okay, I would like to see I get it.
Speaker 3: But more domestic racing news map somewhere more close to everybody's hearts in America, I suppose than Rwanda. Other than James Marlden's sim music. Well, this is the Wacky Race's incidental music mat. Yeah, this is a more domestic situation to the Brickyard. The United States most popular race, the Indy five hundred, is bringing back the Weenie five hundred, the second annual Oscar Meyer Hot Dog race. All seven of the famed Oscar Meyer street ready vehicles will compete for the second straight year on the historic Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a place you've been before and celebrated here on this show.
Speaker 4: That's the best.
Speaker 3: The Wieni Race is new. Happened last year. It was a big success. It is scheduled for Carbuation Day carb Day for those Indie types, the day before the Indy five hundred May second or two days before the race in May. Each wienermobile features toppings representing an American favorite and an American region, while carrying some custom decals. The Slaw Dog map representing the Southeast, the Chicago Dog representing the Midwest. You'd think would have an advantage in Indy. The New York Dog for the East, the Chili Dog for the South, the Seattle Dog for the Northwest. Now you asked, what about us in the Southwest. We had last year the Sonoran Dog. But because the Sonoran Dog was last, it is replaceable. There's a whole bracket and a vote that started yesterday. So that's why I'm talking about this today to get out the vote for the representing Wiener of the Southwest. Oscar Meyers quote, the response to the first Weeni five hundred was overwhelming. We heard the fans loud and clear, and we know they're hungry for more the whole since the Sonoran Dog was a last last year, Matt, you can vote now on Instagram for the other Wieners to rep the West. Would you like to know what you're able to vote for here? I would love to the Puka dog, passion fruit mustard, tropical relish, garlic, lemon sauce. The Denver Dog, and these are decals of green chili, red onions, holopano, and sour cream. Three The Plain Dog.
Speaker 4: Gonna take Plaine please.
Speaker 3: Four The Idaho Dog a baked potato bun, sour cream, bacon, bitch, chives and cheese. Five The bitch ass veggie dog, who in her right mind is voting for that piece of crab dog. The corn dog six pretty strong. I'd get behind that's got a stick, and I get behind a corn dog. Number seven is a Sonoran dog which you can vote back in to lose again. I guess it has beans on it and uh like the torta and uh it's kind of gross mustard and mayonnaise. I don't know. Anyway you can vote. You can vote for a new Wiener mobile to rep the West the Southwest because, as Matt likes to say, the worst is the best.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's also in this race a Wiener's circle.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh a weier. It's not a.
Speaker 3: Thank you thanks for your participation. There's a Wiener anthem, Matt. And instead of spraying champagne like a like the you know, the ejaculation of the bubbly that gets everybody so excited after a Grand Prix is one. Uh, they're going to do a mustard spray. A mustard spray.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'd want that, but.
Speaker 3: At least it's mustard and they're not trying to bring ketchup in. At least there fair you know what I'm saying. Yes, I mean this does sound like the kind of thing that Conway would do his show from right.
Speaker 2: Well, we would do it. I don't think there's any questions. We would do it if they got it. If they want to do it to get West Coast representation on much more Memorial Day weekend, make our way out to Indy.
Speaker 3: I much more likely to go there than I am to.
Speaker 4: Rwanda than Rwanda. Yeah, visit Rwanda.
Speaker 3: Now you might think this is just a stupid thing, Matt, but last year eighty five thousand people showed up live to watch the Wiener race and eight million streamed it live while the Wiener five hundred was going. Let alone, it's probably more than well, you know, it's like only two laps, so it's much lesser mentioned that you have to pay for it. But the vote started yesterday. I am Oh. The ripper Dog is another one that you can vote for. You know what the Ripper dog is? I never heard that. That's not familiar with me neither. It is a deep fried dog with relish onions and mustard. The Ripper is a deep fried dog. They fry the dog.
Speaker 2: That sounds pretty good. You know, you get the polish and those are often deep fried and delicious.
Speaker 3: But well, there you go.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a pretty good dog, the Ripper.
Speaker 3: Right, So you can vote for the new Wiener mobile on Instagram. And I don't want to miss this race. I mean, this sounds like a great race. And I would have played the intro to wrack Wacky races and not just the incidental music Matt, but the intro has all the introductions like me pit stop, the hottest check out hair, you know, and uh Muttley and yeah yeah, Dick Dastardly which looks a little bit like the Chargers new offensive coordinator, and dressed yeah, addressed to the nines as well. So that is a big story. If you guys want to get out the vote, I think it's an important thing to do. The Weenie five hundred go on, where do we vote on Instagram? At we at the wier the Oscar Meyer Instagram. Got no no at the wienermobile and the Oscar Meyer Instagram. It's a two prong approach, much like many times you can go to Petro some Money on Instagram and see what's going on with us, and on the AM II seventy la sports Instagram to see what's going on with us. But sometimes when you go on the A M five seventy la sports Instagram to see what's going on with us, you'll get a Fred Rogan Dodger dissertation looking into the camera awkwardly from a bunker in the desert, or a Spanish language news oasis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what do we do? We decide? Do we want to go corn dog? Do we we don't want?
Speaker 3: It's either the corn dog. No, I want the beats on my hot dog. I'm sorry, No, it's it's either it's either the corn dog or the I don't want the Denver dog. I don't want the Pooka dog, even though the Pooka dog is on a.
Speaker 4: Hawaiian l Yeah, that's probably pretty good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 2: I just think I'd rather have the I'd rather rip it, dude.
Speaker 3: And let's make that corn dog one of those forty dollars Disneyland corn Dogs that Tim Kat's by seven of So there it is the big news in Indianapolis and we will be paying close attention in May when those dogs take the race. Right now, if you look on Bovada, Matt Nick Latifi is a favored to win.
Speaker 4: The weenie race.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll be back with more ripper dog news. I'm gonna stroke a check right now for the coin dog.
Speaker 4: Oh stroke a check.
Speaker 1: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show.
Speaker 3: This is Petro send money on demand.
Speaker 2: So I got a pair of tickets for Inside the Locker Room with Miguel Rojas on Friday to giveaway. Still have a conversation with Mike McDaniel ahead, and still have Clippers basketball winners in fifteen of their last eighteen going up against the Sad Sack Jazz at seven pm coming up as well.
Speaker 3: So sad mat sadder than the way Pharaoh Sanders died. But now it's time for some secret textosis he tex.
Speaker 6: Fine brought to you by your Sokel Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: Try to make a Pharaoh Sanders reference. Uh. The secret textants brought to you by Toyota. They love it. Dude, Hey Pete, I just voted on the Southwest Oscar Meyer dog name and I wrote in my old my own idea, the Petro's pole smoking dog. Yeah, how would that be represented? Kids? For the dcal of my lips smoking pole.
Speaker 2: Here's like a photo of you smoking pole with like a hot dog over the connection point, you know, to obscure that the mood image.
Speaker 3: I'm sure all the kids show up love I vote for the smoking pole ish dog. Ha ha.
Speaker 4: Gotta be a lot of that. I get a feeling on the text though, So for a while.
Speaker 3: Now, yous too can go to the Wienie dog thing you smokes. You two's can't go to the wienie dog thing you smokes will be too excited. Your excitement is spewing out of the airwave. It's one of the more exciting rhyme. You know, I love racing cold.
Speaker 2: I we love the Wienermobile. We love racing. We love the history of the Indy five hundred, the brickyard so much.
Speaker 3: There. Well, we do the one report, man, I mean you know, we do a sponsored racing report.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we like bi weekly.
Speaker 3: This is you guys are pent up. Aren't you start talking about dudes and their packs and how well dressed they are. Now you're talking about Wiener? Is this rage radio? I mean, I'm not gay, but it's a lot of radio guys that are, like you guys listen calling us gay, like Gene Simmons called us gay. And there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Rage where to reach out and we could do a petros In money show right there on the corner of San Vicente and Santa Monica.
Speaker 3: Oh what a location.
Speaker 4: You kidding me? You kidding me?
Speaker 3: Dan tana Is afterwards for come on, let's go bring some of the fellas over, Bruce.
Speaker 4: This is pick up a new outfit and out of the closet.
Speaker 3: Great. Being gay isn't bad? Join the team? Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about being gay for May. But then I heard he hurt his shoulder, so, uh bro, you were toped up and toped out. Chris Harry, Matt's colleague with the Chargers, was wearing a sweet Tope outfit today to honor Uh high McDaniel, what's that?
Speaker 4: I said it was high fashion, always like a high fashion sweatshirt.
Speaker 3: I thought you said he had a fat back, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Wow, He's got some incredible lats, though.
Speaker 3: Which is hottest, white hot, black hot or top hot topod? Well, you know, Matt said, the white hot clippers. And I said, why do we say that it's racist? You know we sound racist. And we started working our way through it. Survive. We didn't survive me too, and COVID and George Floyd just to get knocked off by saying white hot. You know what I'm saying, Matt. This says racism is all San Andrea's fault, always trying to shake things up with its big black booty. This says, I braise copper daily, and it does turn white when it's heated to a high temperature. It is white hot.
Speaker 4: There you go. I mean turns out white hots are a type of German sausage.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true. Yeah. And then this guy says, hasn't it always been red hot like the red hot chili peppers? I think that's twisting it and turning it and breaking the girl.
Speaker 4: Line.
Speaker 6: It brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: This one I've been saving. You're gonna like this one at even higher temperatures. The amount of visible light emitted by the object covers the entire visible spectrum about equally, and our eyes see it as white. So our eyes are racist.
Speaker 4: Damn racist eyes.
Speaker 3: Racist eyes making you see the white white hot talk reminded me it's racist Tuesday already. Oh it is.
Speaker 2: But I think we stumbled upon something. The petros and money showing all of the cachet we have in the clout. We could start black hot, and I think we can make a case, Like we said, you know what's what's hotter? White paint job on a car, black paint job on a car. You know, I got to touch the black, you know, black leather, interior, matt It absorbs, it works. You know when when somebody's out there and it's hot outside, they're like, why did I wear this stupid black T shirt?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: You know that's black hot. You know when it when a team laments that they wore black jerseys and hot day, right, you know, they say, why did we do this? We're black hot?
Speaker 2: Miami does that to you. They put you on the sideline where you're in the sun. They'll wear their home whites. They make you wear your dark colors, and it's like there we go, black hot.
Speaker 3: Blue stars, Matt are the hottest then white, so start saying blue hot you Raisa, another racist call on a racist Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like David Vasse's favorite subject. He loves talking about the stars, and as he told us, astrology.
Speaker 3: And this says, oh, I thought it meant like hot as a white person. Well, I mean, have you seen Matt's hair? Come on, it's pretty sweet. And you know, yesterday Matt and I looked up pictures of a net food Oficello, who's been long, long dead. But man, she could have breastfed all of Laguna Beach. I mean, wow, Am I wrong? Nope?
Speaker 2: We were watching Storage Wars in the background and the guy stumbled upon some Frankie and the net dolls, and we were noticing how anatomically correct the a net doll was. And then you find yourself going down a Google image the habit hole, and hey.
Speaker 3: Now look at those things. I mean, you know, she'd be a regular Sidney Sweeney of today.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. Booble in her boy o braw's off the Hollywood sign to prove a point.
Speaker 3: Booble those boobies for rupees, right. He used to say, if you pull smokers go to the Wienie Racing. Your walking music should be by the smoking Popes.
Speaker 2: That's right, I need you, beautiful man.
Speaker 4: You know who's black hot? Lorenzo O'Neil. Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 3: These are all great texts, and I think we can make black black hot happen. But I don't want to for I don't want to forget white hot either, or white hot Wieners. And I think that's the type of show we do. An inclusive show, an all inclusive, a global show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so to speak, we can eat a white hot while sitting on the black hot asphalt at the five hundred and this summer and wash it down with some red hots.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Matt. You know Oscar Meyer might have a uh a.
Speaker 4: Monopoly on fair Point.
Speaker 3: They seemed to be doing a lot of advertise there at the brickyard.
Speaker 4: Uh eaten baloney sandwiches.
Speaker 3: You know what, This is a very interesting text on the old secret textosal line texts.
Speaker 6: Fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: When we were interviewing UH coach McDaniel, and he was wearing his Louis Vaton leather jacket with a pop collar and a quarter zip with a pop callar under it, with double popped collars, perfectly layered popped. I looked over at Matt and his hair flume, and I thought this same thing, This says, Matt looks like David Bowie, and I said, that's absolutely right. All he needs now is two discolored eyes and he's he's David Bowie. I did think that I wish, Matt, that you would have more got more flumed and dressed up like rock and.
Speaker 4: Roll Matt in my younger year oh today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, in your younger years, you just being a Cubs hat exactly like that, Matt, and a freaking plaid shirt, volcom pants and yeah cap freaking cover double chin. I mean, you guys, people are gonna watch the Chargers Weekly show and they're gonna see Harry in that tope looking dapper, and then they're gonna see crew neck Matt, and it's gonna be Mike mcdang. I just don't want to see you upstaged in that way. It's fair. I appreciate that, you know what I'm saying. I'm not saying I'm disappointed with your outfit today. I'm just saying I missed an opportunity. That's what you're saying. You missed an opportunity to show yourself as a fashion to the most fashionable coach in the NFL. And I think that goes without saying. I mean, Mike Tomlin with his chain over his over his shirt isn't even clothes, right, right, who's more fashion?
Speaker 2: I can't pull that off, though, I don't know, Matt. I can pull off a tope.
Speaker 3: A tope. No, it's a little too hip hop for you. On hand, he looked too hip hoppy. But you could put a rock and roll slant on that leather tope or something.
Speaker 2: I could have worn tight pants, you know that that were cut a little short.
Speaker 3: You're right, you could have, Matt. You could have shown to your calves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my tiny calves, my bird leads.
Speaker 3: But their toned well, so we'll be back.
Speaker 4: There's there's nothing there. It's pretty easy to be doned.
Speaker 3: That Yale wide receiver wasn't very physically intimidating either, Matt. I think you could have capped him up.
Speaker 2: You know, high calves for explosiveness. That's what I got going.
Speaker 3: And when I was leaving, you know, because Matt had to do another interview with the coach when I was done, so I just kind of like awkwardly walked out of the room while everybody else like stood there. And I heard Matt say to the coach, did you ever listen to Space? Oddity?
Speaker 4: I heard you're into music. He's into guns n' Roses and jay Z.
Speaker 2: Matt I just started singing, Starman, We'll be back with my food.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on,