Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five, five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five, Yeah, five and six fifty five. No, no, get into the five or six twenty five just a little early here, and we'll tell you that the War of the Roses is coming up. A girlfriend thinks that her boyfriend is cheating because he is bringing the girl or girls that he's cheating with back to their apartment. Her reasoning behind why she believes that he's doing this, like she doesn't have any physical proof.
Speaker 1: She just said, if they swabbed the.
Speaker 2: Entire place, they would find that this woman or women have come over.
Speaker 1: Coming up here in just a little bit, we'll do War of the Roses.
Speaker 2: Mary Beth is on with us, going for five today, Mary Beth, let me introduce you to Patrick. It says here Patrick that you're taking your daughter to daycare and then you're on your way to work, Mary Beth. Will you say hello to dad Patrick the morning?
Speaker 1: Patrick him, Marybeth, how are you Patrick? Who's the little one? What's your daughter's name? Dahlia? Dahlia? What's up? Dahlia?
Speaker 2: Like that, I'm locking you up, Mary Beth in a soundproof area. We're going to begin this contest five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wings ty always goes to the champion. Patrick Carti b says that she is single again after rumors that her and her boyfriend Stefan Diggs you know, possibly broke up. She said that he was cheating again before the Super Bowl, which rapper was Carti previously married to?
Speaker 1: All set Question number two.
Speaker 2: Italy is currently in the lead with Olympic medals. The country has nine. The US has earned two golds so far on what network? Can you watch the Winter Olympic Games?
Speaker 1: Are we talking streaming device or TV like T network, TV network? I believe it's NBC. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Ratings are out for the All American halftime show starring Kid Rock that happened on Super Bowl Sunday. What is the name of the organization that put on the alternative halftime show?
Speaker 1: Turning Point USA?
Speaker 2: Question number four, Happy birthday to Emma Roberts. She turns thirty five today. Who is her famous aunt Julia Roberts? And question number five. The song Golden remains in the top five of the Billboard Hot one hundred charts after thirty three weeks on the charts. What movie is that song from two.
Speaker 1: Past? Pass on? That one did good? Though? All right, here we go. Yeah, Patrick, very impressed with your four to five, four out of five, Mary Beth, He was very good. He's got MAXI. All right, Mary Beth, you gotta be near perfect today? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Question number one, Cardi b says that she is single again after rumors surface that her boyfriend Stefan Diggs was cheating I ahead of the Super Bowl. Which rapper was Cardi previously married to? Offset Question number two. Italy is currently in the lead with Olympic medals. The country has nine. The US has earned two medals so far. On what network? Can you watch the Winter Olympic Games? And question number three, Ratings are out for the All American halftime show starring Kid Rock that had aired on Super Bowl Sunday as an alternative to the halftime show that aired during the Super Bowl? Who put on that alternative halftime show? Oh?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, I have no idea. Was that one turning point? USA?
Speaker 2: That's the only one you can miss. So you got two more questions here. You got to get both of them right. And just so you know, Patrick missed the last question, question number four, Happy birthday to Emma Roberts. She turns thirty five today. Who is her famous aunt? And it comes down to this the last question in the five and six fifty five. You gotta get it right. If you do, you stay our champion. You just won your fifth straight. If you miss it, Patrick and Dahlia will be back with us tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Question number five.
Speaker 2: The song Goal then is in the top five of the Billboard Hot one hundred charts after thirty three weeks on the chart. What movie is that song from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, oh me? Was that a guest or were you just yessed? My son is obsessed with it, so I just guessed. Congratulation Patrick.
Speaker 2: We got a gift card to Kroger as a parting gift for you, But you were great, buddy.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you.
Speaker 2: My daughter actually gave me the answer to that last question after the fact because she come here because I had it.
Speaker 1: In my headphones, but she was and she told me, oh, that's all all right.
Speaker 2: You know what though, that's you better buy her something nice with that gift card from Kroger.
Speaker 1: She'll get some snacks, she'll get some sweets, all right. Appreciate you. Mary Bath back tomorrow again. Okay, alright back, It's module in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five