Speaker 1: Good news in the world of food because we you know that we cover everything here from from Taylor Swift to Dante Culpepper and everything in between. Can you believe exactly can you bust? Can you believe I busted out that name Dante Culpepper?
Speaker 2: I think I had a jersey when I was like eight.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 1: We cover everything from Taylor Swift to Dante Culpepper. No politics, but food is a big one here on our show. I wait, it's Friday, Happy Friday. Thanks for listen to Dave Bryan show. We had a lot of stuff going on, but the food, the Furral food World is gifted us with new Taco Bell items.
Speaker 2: Is this yes, Well, the main thing is the fact that their price had three dollars or less. Well, a lot of them are already current items on the menu, but there's new ones like a mini taco salad, a beefy potato loaded griller. I don't even know what that means, but I'm gonna have it at some point in my life. Chips and NASA Supreme Dip, and so everything is three dollars or less. So there's already some items and then some new ones. And when I read that article, yeah, straight. I was like, this is a great day, Like, that's a great day to deal. I might actually have to go to tacobout this weekend and it won't cost me five hundred dollars like it normally does.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's always so successful. Remember the dollar menu at McDonald's, which they don't do anymore, right then? Remember five dollars foot longs five.
Speaker 3: Five dollars foot long Yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't do those anymore either, So this is a big deal. Three dollars is you know, three dollars must be the.
Speaker 4: New one dollar, I guess right, even like four for four at Wendy's, were you to get four things like a sandwich, fries, drink, and nuggets for four dollars, not a thing anymore.
Speaker 1: That's any great deal exactly. So we're doing little prices right here. And Vons put together a list of two items. You have to guess which one is more expensive. Now in the world of fast food, and maybe you'll excel at this game. Let's get started with our first two items and see how we do.
Speaker 4: Yes, And these are like averages of how much they'll typically cost. I'm sure at different locations it might be more a little more. Starbucks Bacon good and egg sandwich fan favorite of mine, versus Wendy's Dave's single, which is just their like single patty burger.
Speaker 5: Oh, which one? That's tough. It's more expensive.
Speaker 3: I think Starbucks.
Speaker 2: You Starbucks.
Speaker 5: The bacon Guda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go. Yeah, I'm gonna go Starbucks.
Speaker 5: You're actually all wrong.
Speaker 4: What No, The Wendy's Dave single averages about six dollars and nineteen cents, and the bacon Guda egg is about five ninety.
Speaker 2: Five really for just the sandwich, for just.
Speaker 5: A single patty too. It's not even like a double or triple.
Speaker 2: Gosh, when they have it on the menu like just this, they'll have like a number two and it's like just the sandwich and you thar, right, the total, but you're like, oh wait, no, it's not even or the whole meal.
Speaker 4: It's just a let'sheit the Taco Bell off of the new menu, the Taco Bell Creamy Chipotle, Crispy Chicken Soft Taco.
Speaker 3: Okay, say that again, please.
Speaker 4: Taco Bell Creamy Chipotle, Crispy Chicken, Soft Taco.
Speaker 2: And you said this is a new menu, yes, so we already have some context clues after what I just.
Speaker 4: Said, mm hmm, or a large fry McDonald. Which one's more expensive, the Taco Bell.
Speaker 6: The fry, No, I'll I say, yeah, no, let's say you the fries are going to be more expensive.
Speaker 5: The fries are more expensive.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, I have beef on the fries, because the fries used to be two dollars.
Speaker 2: And fifty nine cents no matter what size, right.
Speaker 6: Large fry, And now it's like four dollars and ninety nine cents. What are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Four dollars thirty nine cents for the large fries. That's the creamy Chipotle, Crispy Chickens. Soft taco at Taco Bell is three dollars and nineteen cents.
Speaker 2: Wait, so it's a new item, but it's not the three dollars item.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's well three and some change. Yeah, three in change, all right? A medium crafted press from Caribou.
Speaker 2: Okay, or this is what I get almost every day if I get Cariboo.
Speaker 4: Or a bacon Gouda sandwich from Starbucks. Now, the first one I gave you was a bacon gooda egg, so this one's no egg, nogg. I don't think the same price Okay, So which one's more Caribou or Starbucks?
Speaker 2: I think it's the Caribou drink.
Speaker 5: The Crafted Press, yeah, bb with that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, as you said crafted, I was, yeah, it's We're.
Speaker 1: Short on time, and I know I wrote a lot of these, so let's not debate as much. What do you got want?
Speaker 5: The Starbucks sandwich is more expensive by just a dollar?
Speaker 2: Shoot?
Speaker 5: What just a dog a? Let's do this one.
Speaker 4: We got a KFC three piece tender combo or the Taco Bell three Dorito's Locals tacos?
Speaker 5: Which one's more price?
Speaker 4: Chicken three piece tender versus three Dorito's local taco.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say chicken is more expensive.
Speaker 2: Say Doritos are more expensive?
Speaker 5: The KFC is more expensive.
Speaker 4: For KFC I got ninety nine, and then the Taco Bell three Dorito Locals tacos is seven nineteen on age.
Speaker 5: What about the Panera you picked too?
Speaker 4: So you get a sandwich, you get half of a sandwich and a soup or a raisin canes box combo?
Speaker 5: Which one was more expensive?
Speaker 2: Oh? Panera?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go with Bailey, Panera.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is Panera even eleven ninety nine at Panera in ten ninety nine at Raisin Canes. Let's do a Culver's butterburger and a single patty versus Little Seas Just Hot and Ready pizza.
Speaker 1: Okay, Little Caesar's Hut and Ready Pizza. I think it is four dollars.
Speaker 2: It was five. They used to be five.
Speaker 6: I feel like they're still, you know, economical, but they had to raise price.
Speaker 5: Locking your answers, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going peburger butterburger, lock it in.
Speaker 4: HoTT and Ready Pizza is now six ninety nine. Baby, A single patty butterburger at Colver's. This four forty nine on two question streak. Hey, all right, I'll give you one more. We'll do the RB's Classic Beef and Cheddar versus Taco Bell Steak garlic nacho fries.
Speaker 5: That's also off the new menu.
Speaker 3: Gosh, say those again, please.
Speaker 4: Rby's Classic Beef and Cheddar Classic Beef and Cheddar, Taco Bell Steak, garlic Natcho fries.
Speaker 5: Which one's more expensive?
Speaker 2: Steak garlic nacho fries.
Speaker 1: Bailey's Right, a beef and Cheddar? Is the is like the bargain basement sandwich at Arby's.
Speaker 5: Oh it is?
Speaker 2: I thought it was like they're classics, So I was gonna go Arby's. I'm going Arby's.
Speaker 4: They're both the same actually, on average about five forty nine trick question which.
Speaker 3: Is better though the beef and cheddar, Well.
Speaker 2: We haven't had the new thing.
Speaker 3: That's true, it sounds.
Speaker 4: Like but I think the state garlic natchal fries highkey sounds really good and I gotta try that before I go to RB's.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: Think of on for the research and the homework. We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: If your password everything is your pet's name followed by your birthday, it's a miracle you haven't been scammed out of every cent. A new study looked at the most common password mistakes, and two thirds of us still make at least one of these. Here we go, simple number or letter patterns abc or one two three.
Speaker 5: Oh brother, or that's going to get hacked four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's people will guess that one right off the bat birth year or birth date. Twenty two percent of us still use those for something. Pet names like doggy Ava. I mean that would be a little bit harder than Ava was a short name. But if you had beauregard as You're as your password, that that's that's bad because people will guess it. Family member names, common words or phrases.
Speaker 3: Another one.
Speaker 1: Now, your favorite sports team or athlete, places you've lived the current year. I would think that, like you know, places you've lived or your favorite athlete, that would be a decent passwords tough.
Speaker 5: For to guess.
Speaker 4: You don't know where everybody's lived, and the way they make you do passwords, there has to be a symbol in it, at least X amount of character a capital, so like it could be different variations of like.
Speaker 2: Don't you think though that like all the security ones. Sometimes you're like, ah, that's like not good because when they're like, what is your mother's maiden name? And I'm like, that's pretty easy.
Speaker 5: You could up is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it used to be, but now it's like, what's the what was your first car? And mine was? Every time I do it, I don't know whether it was I say, VW or Volkswagen or Volkswagen bug right, So wrote that down.
Speaker 3: I never shut up. I never I never get it right.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, we're here to confirm your identity, mister Ryan, what is your first car? VW? Sorry? Try again, v W bug Try again Volkswagen. Finally it's nineteen seventy two Volkswagen bug.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like, actually, we've walked you out of all your accounts, guess your car.
Speaker 4: You know what else is the worst is when you can't remember your passwords, so you go to reset password, change it, and then it's like you can't use the same password you just had.
Speaker 6: You're like, yeah, frequently, yes, absolutely, that's funny.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: That is you can't make this stuff up. Brought to you by the Leo Agency. All right, we need a sing along song of the day. We would love to get a sing along song of the day going. I should have asked a minute ago, but I'm gonna let you guys decide what is the sing along song of the day? Off the top of your head? What do you want to sing along with? I mean, there's so many great sing along songs we've done, tub thumping, hold on for one more day? Can I I do feel and take it? Oh?
Speaker 2: I do have one request, just because we talked about it yesterday already. But he is going to be coming into town in September? So can we do a pit Bull song?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I mean all of his songs. I feel like our sing along ones. I mean we got hotel room. I feel good. Feel this moment, Timber, Oh.
Speaker 5: Feel this moment of banger hotel room. Obviously you get the Friday going. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Friday, all right, and one more time. I know that Dave already said this, but you can't make the stuff up. It's brought to you by the Leo Agency and if you want to check them out, you can go to the leoagency dot com if you're looking for a house right now, because they're doing half price commissions. Dave, are you cool of that hotel room service with Pitbull?
Speaker 3: It's up to you, guys.
Speaker 2: Let's do it all right, Here we go. It's Dave's dirt.
Speaker 3: On kd WB.
Speaker 1: This is how Dolly Parton got her. Look all right, let's find out.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 7: What beautiful girl woman I had ever seen in my life. We didn't go to town that much, but when I would, I would go to see her because she had these long red fingernails, she wore bright lipstick, she had side blonde hair, wore tight clothes short, and I thought, she is the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. And my mother said, oh, she's just trash. She's just a tramp, and I thought, that's what I want to be when I grow up.
Speaker 3: Love Dolly.
Speaker 2: He doesn't love Dolly seriously, I wonder that too. She is like such a sweet angel. I know we already talked about this yesterday and we did just play his song. But Pipole is coming into the Twin Cities in September. He's going to be at the Mystic Lake amph Theater, and I'm trying to find out when the tickets go on sale because I want to say that. Today we got a check in with.
Speaker 5: Vonnt real quick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, BoNT, Yes, yesterday was the on sale for Bruno. Can you give us the deats? Oh?
Speaker 5: Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.
Speaker 4: Let me just tell you that I will be singing this song at the top of my lungs on May thirteen.
Speaker 5: Yay should a bunch of flowers? Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was struggling because I didn't sign up for pre sales, so I was worried I was not going to get tickets to Bruno. I was a thousand in the which is my mom was texting me. She was like one hundred something thousand the queue. I lucked out much well, she was doing it in Philly too, but I lucked that much better than her. I got tickets, really decent tickets, I would say, for like a decent price, and I cannot wait for Bruno Mars made that teach baby. Yay.
Speaker 2: I'm happy about that because you've sent me some reels of people like showing prices of seats and I was like, that's really expensive.
Speaker 4: So I've never been a US bank, but so from what I'm understanding, people with them when they sign up for pre sale, they were like one hundred level seats, two hundred, three hundred level seats for like thousands of dollars, which like at any stadium or arena, that's just like unpractical. So I was very worried, but I didn't break the bank entirely, and I have decent seats.
Speaker 6: So I also looked, which is hilarious that you guys were like thousand, one hundred thousand in Q when I joined the queue, I was number twenty three in the queue.
Speaker 5: Whoa and then oh did you do it? After though?
Speaker 6: No, it was like right on time, Oh look at you? And then I instantly got in and yeah, I clicked. So the first seat I clicked was four hundred and ninety nine dollars. I was like nope, And then I clicked was it for far seat? No, it was on the floor okay. And then I clicked a far seat and it was like eighty dollars before fees, and I was like, well, maybe I'll get a ticket later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: Well real quick, I'm just gonna go back to Pitbull. The tickets don't go on and sale until Friday, January thirtieth, but get signed up for their presale. You got to sign up by Monday, January twenty six at ten pm to get in for the presale that happens Wednesday, January twenty eight.
Speaker 5: You don't mess up like I did, not sign up for presale.
Speaker 6: There's an open casting call that's been announced for a new TV show reboot for bay Watch, and applicants are encouraged to avoid overly revealing styles and costumes, which makes you think, have you ever seen Baywatch?
Speaker 2: Because they're in bigay Watch.
Speaker 1: Plus white people watched it back then yea, and in like that lifeguard swimsuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: They're asking the people who are auditioning to arrive Baywatch ready with wardrobe that evokes a beach setting, but remain polished professional and avoid overly revealing styles.
Speaker 2: Costumes A swimsuit but not a thong or something?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 2: Because how are you Baywatch ready?
Speaker 1: I would think so, swimsuit without a song. If you're writing this down, vond a swimsuit with them without a thong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe like a rap of some sort of.
Speaker 6: Or like like a nineteen tens, like a swimming costume, one of those with the stripes.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's a nice those are cute.
Speaker 4: Last night, we Katie w B had an album released party for Madison Beer. Her new album Locket is out and we got new music. It's called bad Enough.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, if you cross Lana del Ray and Selena Gomes, that would be with that.
Speaker 5: It's a great like analyzation from you, David, look at you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is kind of funny. He is creating a show for canceled celebrities trying to redeem themselves. So it's because the working title is called Becoming Uncanceled. Then of course you're like, well, who should they have on the show, and and that they would all live together in a house and seek redemption. So I wrote down some some people that might come to mind. Okay, Jesse Smolette.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Uh, Chris Brown, but a lot of people have already uncanceled Chris Brown, which I think is disgusting but just crazy.
Speaker 3: Not I Celo Green.
Speaker 2: He did get canceled. I think he was accused of some things.
Speaker 1: Oh jk Rowling, Blake Lively, Roseanne Barr, Shia Lebouf, Armie Hammer. Remember he said he ate people, but then he said he was joking about the whole thing. Uh, and then maybe Kanye so I, Armie.
Speaker 2: Hammer, any of those people.
Speaker 6: Only because the Army Hammer thing that was just so weird to me, where people are like, yeah, this guy eats people, and he's like, no, I don't, and it just kind of goes back and forth between yeah he eats people, no I don't, and it's just like what a hu.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Sometimes once the word gets out there, it might as well be true. You know, if there was a rumor going around that that Dave Ryan ran in an illegal poker room in my basement, yeah, which you can't prove that.
Speaker 6: I do, I've been spreading that.
Speaker 1: Then pretty soon it's like, yeah, you know Dave Ryan, Yeah he's on KWGB. But he also has an illegal poker room in his basement.
Speaker 4: And Dave's like, not ah, it's my kitchen, not ah.
Speaker 1: All right, that is the dirt on KTEWB. Coming up, we can play a little game here called bandal.
Speaker 3: We love doing that. One. Had a really interesting experience last night.
Speaker 1: I had dinner with a friend last night that I had not seen in forty plus whos that might be the world record for reuniting with the friend, And that's what I told her first thing we walked in. It wasn't somebody that I dated, So it wasn't somebody that was like, oh, let's re spark the flames of love.
Speaker 3: It was more like we.
Speaker 1: Hung out back in the day, and we have all grown up and changed, and it was so interesting to find out what goes on in people's lives. So I just want to tell you a little bit more about that. And we got no phone screen or Friday coming up next hour as well. We're quite excited about the next hour of the show coming up next on KDWB