Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadae.
Speaker 2: Gus terrible person, he's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe.
Speaker 2: Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 3: We're with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show. Wherever you get your.
Speaker 1: Podcasts now Here's Petrose, Papadae, Guss and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: All happiness depends on courage and work.
Speaker 2: Tony yuts Petros and Money AM five seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app going all the way till seven pm. Dodgers played in nooner. We did have that spring training contest against the Mariners Wednesday. We'll have one against the Diamondback same time, a twelve ten pm first pitch. Going to do about twenty spring training games over the end of February through March. Some players have departed for the WBC already the World Baseball Classic others out there. Kyle Tucker made his debut yesterday. David Vessey will join us in the five o'clock hour, actually less than an hour from now, to give you the latest from Camelback Ranch. Who's back camel Back, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, And Dave knows that he has Freddie Freeman on, probably because it's on tape. And Miggi Rojas at seven o'clock, so don't miss that show. We have an assortment of other things to discuss, and UCLA head baseball coach John Savage is going to join us in our final hour as well to talk about how great UCLA baseball is this year. They are ranked number one in the world. In the world. Matt is still on his world tour. What tour the world too? I said it. Matt is still on his tour and some of the world tour. And it has been heroic sojourn, an odyssey of sorts. Not sense Odyssayas defeated the Suitors and the cyclops. Not since Jason and the Argonauts were able to grab the Golden Fleece has such greatness been accomplished during a journey.
Speaker 2: Started to hit the wall a little bit, I can I finally have three hours to drive.
Speaker 3: Come on, Matt, you got three hours. We got another three hours of radio.
Speaker 2: Three hours. I got two hours and forty five minutes of radio, and then three hours of drive yourself, Matt.
Speaker 3: You know great sports talk, not just a job. It's all right. Today's word of.
Speaker 2: The day with his words, the word of is theft.
Speaker 3: Now listen full disclosure. When I got done playing at USC my last game, we lost to Notre Dame, I might have had a couple of drinks afterwards to lament the end of my football career because I pretty much knew it was over. I wanted it to be over at least, and my friend and I are one of our fullbacks, decided to go over to the locker room at Heritage Hall where it was at that time and take some guys shorts and stuff so I could have some workout shorts for the spring because I'm no longer on the team and they can always get new shorts. So I remember going into the USC locker room and taking Matt gritty good shorts out of his locker and a couple of other guys shorts. I think I just took a couple pairs from Matt and told him about it later anyway, And on my way out, I saw the one and only Hugh Jackson clearing out his office before he was getting fired, and I had to help him carry his stuff out of his office. But I was the captain of the team, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought for a young man to take in in that moment, there really was.
Speaker 3: But I was the captain of the team, and I felt entitled to Matt Gritty Good the All American shorts later became an All American. I had been through a lot, Matt. I almost lost my leg for that that team, damn it. So I felt. Now, when a recruit goes in and steals from your locker room, that's a horse of a different color. Indeed, and remember the story at UCLA a couple of years back. I do where they got snatched up the guys Colorado was there? Do you remember kids, not just kids, recruits. Do you remember where they where? They were from?
Speaker 2: Inland Empire?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, if you want to call Beaumont, California, the yes, Beaumont, it's lightning has struck a Matt. They brought in a bunch of recruits to the USC locker room, and one of them, this kid Brawley to Tupu from Utah went into Jacoby Lane's locker and took like all kinds of stuff, like everything, and Jacoby Lane put it up on Instagram. And because the kid posted on Instagram all the stuff he took from a locker, and Jacoby Lane rights, this kid stole my cleats, had a bunch of stuff from the sc locker room. All y'all kids out there just know this is simply unacceptable. The screenshot Lane posted of to Tupoo's account on Instagram featured USC items from about a month a week ago. Lane is a projected third round at least pick in the twenty twenty six NFL Draft, and to Tupuu's profile doesn't have USC as one of the teams that have offered him, probably because he went into the locker room and.
Speaker 2: Stole and they're no longer offering them.
Speaker 3: He goes to Mountain View High which is a pretty popular destination for college recruits in Orum, Utah, and he is a athlete, so he plays multiple positions. But Jacoby Lane, not having it, exposed three star recruit broadly Stumptable for stealing his cleats and gear from his locker during a visit, and I believe Jacoby Lane to be in the right in this situation.
Speaker 2: Now, what if his host said, can I just take it? Man? Jacoby is gonna get some new stuff anyway you want it?
Speaker 3: Is that your size?
Speaker 2: Describe it?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Could you envision that having been something that happened?
Speaker 3: No, okay, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There's so many things that have that I saw happen in the locker room, Matt, that I could have never envisioned happening. In fact, a guy Colorado once told me a story that the Colorado you know, Boulder, what it's like that some homeless dude just popped up in the Colorado locker room once, like just popped in there, like walked in. No one stopped him, And now he's all the way in the locker room and like most of the football team is in there. What do you think happened? I beat his ass, Yeah, like to within an inch of his Lieah, just tell a good lead.
Speaker 4: I just I just wanted to get a guy's coming off the top rope doing like flying anime punches, just looking for a warm place to sit.
Speaker 3: So Tatupu's got a lot of offers Florida, penn State Ole miss last offer came from Nevada.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go, Chris alt my pack.
Speaker 3: We'll see what happens. Uh with this story. We're on this story of locker room theft at usc all over it. Unless you're the captain of the team and you've had your leg almost fall off, you're not entitled to anybody's stuff.
Speaker 2: It's unacceptable. Here's my number number of the day. Well, the number of the day is one point two. You better get your licks in in a hurry because things about to change. Oh yeah, just posted an hour and twenty minutes ago on KTLA dot com Channel five.
Speaker 3: Collie P.
Speaker 2: Shadori of KPC Group Development has put in and offer. Oh Riverside County Developer intends to finish the Ocean Wide Plaza on fig. One point two billion dollar project abandon in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Three Zombie Towers.
Speaker 2: All three Zombie Towers, a one point two billion dollar project that was abandoned, was supposed to be taken over by a Chinese consortium. They took a pass. KPC and their partner lend Lease have filed an initial purchase agreement. Now these are in BK, which means they put in what they want to have it exactly right. It's like k have it your way, you rule. It is in bankruptcy. They have the initial baseline price of four hundred and seventy million dollars, so a third of what it's worth was cited as if no higher last.
Speaker 3: Than Bob Hope's house sold for in Palm Springs.
Speaker 2: See and you can get three zombie towers covered in graffiti.
Speaker 3: They don't failed with what like? What about the extraction process, Matt? What are they gonna find it? They're gonna find a whole society of freaks.
Speaker 2: They are much like the homeless man in Colorado. Them face gonna get their asses peak.
Speaker 3: You think they're gonna send in a swat team, but like a Blackwater swat team. Like not a federal agency or a local police agency, but like mercenaries.
Speaker 2: When a developer comes to town, the gloves come off.
Speaker 3: Oh when love comes to town. I'm gonna catch that train. Uh.
Speaker 2: They say that it is unlikely that any higher offers will be received by April ninth. That means the court will approve the sale after this extraction start.
Speaker 3: Well, because I want to be like Jeff Tedford when they pulled the people out of the trees at Berkeley. I want to come down and see someone see it. Maybe get a room. I might get a room at the at the at the Marriotte by the Staples and get my binox on that.
Speaker 2: This may come as a surprise.
Speaker 3: My glasses on that. You know what I'm saying, matten my glasses.
Speaker 2: It's selling may not come as a surprise. Ultimately, I might have to get.
Speaker 3: One of those thermal things to say through the wall.
Speaker 2: Once the sale is approved. It is believed that it will take several months to secure city construction approvals. I know that's an incredible surprise. Despite maybe them wanting you get this, I source squared Away and fast track these things.
Speaker 3: It's never gonna happen. We're gonna have the World Cup. Everything's gonna happen with those zombie towers on us. It's going to have a herpee on your lip. We're gonna have the freaking Olympics here with that giant herpee on ours lip.
Speaker 2: Chadori said, removing the graffiti will be quote the first one.
Speaker 3: Take our pants off and look at skid row and see what's going on under the belt. But you know, well, we got a herpie right on our lip, right on our skyline. It's kind of hard for anybody to avert their eyes from We've got a canker sore right there. Our man.
Speaker 2: Shadori says that he will likely complete the project as it was created, a combo housing hotels, stores and restaurants.
Speaker 3: Because you know high rises downtown they're selling like hotcakes. Wants to be down there.
Speaker 2: Well, imagine now you get offered a property that once and look you want to Hey, just leave that. I like that, art, leave this person, this vagrant here, I like him or her.
Speaker 3: I don't for him her. I don't think they're going to do that.
Speaker 2: He said. He intends to change the name of this complex, that the Ocean Wide Tower has a bit of a negative connotation.
Speaker 3: Change it to the Carter.
Speaker 2: The most important thing here, pe is we now have a name, uh kylie p Jodui.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how's he going to sit there and play quarterback for the Browns while he's doing this. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: He's a guy we can lean on Pee and say, hey, Chodori, let's call him while you're waiting for these permits. I got one word for you, mirrors. We can put our plan into action.
Speaker 3: So you could be sued to the be Jesus with a plane when every weimo crashes into the building. Well, that's exciting, Matt. I mean a couple of people did text me that. Yeah, but I figured you would hit me with the fact, you know, the particulars. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: The particulars just broke thirty minutes ago two fifty pm at posted on KTLA dot com.
Speaker 3: Nobody has been more embarrassed by the zombie towers than me and Matt because I used to live in that area of downtown and man, as it changed, it is terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: Now the only cool guy down there is Sam Mooney, Samtech.
Speaker 2: This is this song of the day. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The title of today's song of the day is called Afternoon Delight, one of the biggest pop hits of the year nineteen seventy six from a fourresome called Starland Vocal Band. Because the Petros and Money Show is back on your AM radio band delighted to be with you on this I'm a Horse Monday following Dodger Spring training baseball, It's back with great sports talk, taking you the rest of the afternoon all the way into the evening hour, where David Basset will be waiting to close out your night with a spring training edition of Dodger Dog that's coming up live from camel Back Ranch at seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: You know, usc had a homeless guy show up at their complex and they let him say Cavin punts.
Speaker 2: He gave him a.
Speaker 3: Uniform and he went out to practice. Colorado had a homeless guy. They'd show up in their locker room and they've beaten with his edge of his life. Times have changed. Matt, Well, that is great news, man. I'm proud of the Yeah man, Collie Pechaduri. You'd think, you know, somebody would get involved before some foreign investor had to come and save us and say like, hey, look at this big herpie on our lip.
Speaker 2: Help us out here. They do have offices in Riverside and India.
Speaker 3: They own a big part of him that group.
Speaker 2: It's not kidding.
Speaker 3: According to our listeners, we'll be right back with some hot spot. Matt's gonna have to come to the table and explain some things. I think of the next segment as we could take it.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis, that money snick This is Petros and Money on demand.
Speaker 2: Say at the top of the hour from Camelback Ranch, Dodgers with the Mariners knock off the Marriors a little bit earlier today. They'll play the Diamondbacks on Wednesday. You'll hear that right here at noon. That'll be our next broadcast Tomorrow, full show, Wednesday, full show Thursday, Clipper basketball. Only one game this week for the Clips, so a lot of Petros and money action all week long schedule.
Speaker 6: The serial text does a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: We have some texts. This is about the story about the zombie towers downtown. Somebody bottom and is going to extract what has to be the most vile hive of freaks ever collected since the Carter in New Jack City. And this says, I'm surprised Matt hasn't thrown in an offered to buy that herpie with plans to turn it into the first ever twenty story del Taco.
Speaker 2: It's a good story.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, it's just about as far fetched as the rest of Matt's ideas. And it's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can offer it to Chittary. Hey, you want to put a del taco in there? We'll put our name.
Speaker 3: With the buses. Are they still going to give us their money? And Wyoming football? What happened with us going to Sochi fifteen years? What happened with what happened with anything? Matt? Nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Those are rhetorical questions. You know what happened with all that? You were a roadblock?
Speaker 3: I ruined it.
Speaker 6: Yes, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: He allow me to translate your pokey bowl. It's your Carl's junior order with all the food poured into a bag, unwrapped alone where no one knows you equals parked behind the rub and tug Masod Harler on eighty eighth and Vermont. That's not cool, Matt. You never asked about another man's pokey bowl? Yes, thank you, because it makes it sound gay, that's why.
Speaker 2: So what we do? Hey, what do you put in your bull bowl?
Speaker 3: What do you keeping your bull? Matt went went into a rest stop in Pennsylvania with his uggs on, and the girl called him son and sweetheart twice Texas Hunt and a Sweetheart. The power of ugs in Pennsylvania. Guy, this barbecue cheese steaks. The last two where I was on We Lived on Ram and Red Bulls and blow Daddy Maddie is robbing those kids of what it's really like to be a struggling musician. Then again, why I start struggling now? Well, you know, you buy the cocaine. You know, I have a lot of money left for food, and you're not that hungry.
Speaker 2: No cocaine. You get the barbecue.
Speaker 3: But you gotta buy smokes, you know. I saw a pack of cigarettes today and actually tweeted it as the promotion of the show on Twitter. I saw I was going into yoga and I pick up trash in the parking lot of the yoga studio, you know, because my sister's business and it's a family parking lot. And the cigarette pack we had Newport, new non Menthol. Who wants a non Menthol Newport? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I ain't coming to Newport for that, right, I got that. My friend Joe Campbell's got that covered for me, exactly right.
Speaker 3: I took a picture of it and posted it for the show on Twitter at Petrus Money and said non Menthol Monday starts at three. But I was surprised to see, like, why would Newport? You know? That's like saying, you know, but we're going to make a non burger burger, Like what are you? What are you doing? I don't know?
Speaker 2: And oh see and look at that, you know, so I'm looking at it for the first time. They kept it in the same package. It looks like it's not okay, right, you think you're gonna have that that minty Newport smoky braw I really want to light my lungs on fire. Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh. This guy is a texting every week about this.
Speaker 6: Fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: We make it once again.
Speaker 3: Ronnie's weekend makes me want to wear my belt around my neck. Ronnie was sick. He ran errands, but they were only outside Aaron's of his in his yard. Okay, he's under the weather. He had a whiskey and his throat was sore. Yeah, I'm under the weather.
Speaker 5: Back off, skippy, back off, back off, skippy.
Speaker 3: Tighten the belt a little mac. I love traveling, Matt, I and I especially love maps. You can do this, Matt. Don't let pee discourage you. After the snow. I discouraging anybody I sit around all weekend and I see Matt on the group text. I'm gonna go to Indian and then I'm gonna go to Columbus and I'm gonna Philly and might drive through the ran Dack. I don't know what the hell's going on. I just look and go Wow. I want you know, I'm gonna drive up to work. We've just had enough about We've had just about enough of Matt's world to or talk. Your listeners need a Mick Cronin report and a huge upset of red grain just fighting a line eye. Look, we'll get to it. Okay, the world tour needs to be discussed, and yes, Mick Cronin was able to pull one out in overtime with the tires Enny like move by d D. Donovan Dent. It was very exciting. Petros, it sounds like money drove through hof On his town town. That's an Empire strikes back reference for you.
Speaker 1: U K.
Speaker 3: And I thought they smelled bad. Hold the outside.
Speaker 2: I was prepared to climb into the guts of a ton TI. I did purchase a pol In spring water just in case I was stranded. Twenty ounces of bottle good water was gonna save me. Don't worry, I am hydrated. The secret text does all fine.
Speaker 6: Brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We may make it easy.
Speaker 3: Hey Pete, What the hell is wrong with Matt money Smith. I used to think he was a pretty smart guy, but now he's taking vacations to Brazil, driving on unadvised excursions to go surf and he's been driving through a blizzard and the Appalachian Mountains and a mini van. What the f Matt, stop being so selfish and think about your listeners for once.
Speaker 2: Well that's who I was thinking about. I was like, if I leave now, I can get to WTVN news Radio six' Ten columbus and time Apts. Tower i'm a Horse. Monday, otherwise you, know stuck In i'm gonna have to miss a. Show i'd be stuck In. Pennsylvania they didn't want to get my flat out until. Tomorrow right in the middle of the. Show this way bing bang Boom, Monday, Tuesday, wednesday combine, coverage size of, hands, wingspans three cone, drills all of that coming.
Speaker 3: Down grateful that you're going to be here for you, know it's your.
Speaker 2: Favorite time of the. YEAR i saw his, Hand. Pete what they do is they put your hand on a, paper you, see and then they mark your thumb and you're. Pinky, okay that's how this.
Speaker 3: WORKS i remember WHEN i traced my hand in kindergarten. Too matt literally had to endure all twenty miles Of West virginia BETWEEN pa And, ohio all the. Humanity it was.
Speaker 2: Terrifying this is the most terrifying twenty miles of my. Life right over there's the. Wilds i'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 3: HERE i did read The hatfield and McCoy book the other, day the feud a couple months, ago and it was right made me worry about you know That Tug river. AREA i don't know if that's what you. Were that's right there, now That's kentucky In West, virginia right in the middle of, it middle of it. All and then you'll be In, Indie, matt the middle of the pro football. World indiana will make.
Speaker 2: It AS i crossed the border from ohioan To, indiana it will make it eleven. States since Last, saturday eleven over a fifth of the states in The United. STATES i will have either driven through or set. Footing is that? Right that's.
Speaker 3: Right that's ALL i have to. OFFER i get anything like what is there SOMETHING i should do for?
Speaker 2: You, like is there's some kind of yeah you should have, said what do you like in your poke?
Speaker 3: Bowl all we can, Play matt is a, song just like The. Warriors all we can sorry about that for that group having a hard time getting, Home sorry about. That that's all we can do is play a. Song thanks for thanks for. Listening we'll be right. Back we've got more great sports, talk great sports. Talk story about an interesting baseball. Promotion in the next, segment we'll have a top story of the. Day we'll have some news From, asia WHICH i don't think any of us have been to except For dave In rodney And. Fred, yeah everybody went To chap everybody. Went we'll be back with more great sports. Talk thanks for, listening great sports. Talk this Is Petrol Some money on, Demand Petro.
Speaker 2: Some MONEY am five to SEVENTY La. Sports we are live everywhere on The iHeartRadio. App dodgers shut out The mariners earlier. Today we played it right here a nooner and we will have Another dodger spring training game On. Wednesday dodgers. V. Diamondbacks first pitch at twelve. Ten gonna play quite a few a spring training, games so pay attention all of, them typically with a first pitch at noon as a lot of players making their way out to The World Baseball. Classic but Still Kyle tucker with his debut, yesterday a lot of excitement Around Camelback ranch a little bit earlier, today and we'll have the same thing On. Wednesday you can hear those games on The iHeartRadio app as. Well don't forget if you are in The GREATER la.
Speaker 3: Area i'm, not but we respect Our latin. Friends there's no doubt there's a lot Of latinos out there at the games and on the field and in the. City BUT i don't need this chick to Tell slater who he. Is he knew already and IT'S i don't think you? Know he. Didn't, no there's no way he could have didn't. Know how did he get the whole point of? That but how did he get through? Life how did he get through life not? Knowing when he's got a curl in his his tan all year? Long isn't you?
Speaker 2: Know, JESUS i just, said it's a beautiful. Day oh, no what why you really don't Speak, spanish do? You what's your real? Name? Slater Albert Clifford, Slater slater's An. Angloman You're.
Speaker 3: LATINO i, KNOW i contad what you. Are don't you think it's time you stuck denying your? Roots and then they went to Get.
Speaker 2: Flower why do you care about that Because I'm? Chicano what cause you didn't notice?
Speaker 3: Either you didn't notice. Either this isn't about a. Girl it's not About.
Speaker 2: Dora till two days. AGO i didn't even know my real name Was. Sanchez my dad changed it twenty five years ago to get into the military, camp.
Speaker 3: Which one sitting down via my West Point Air.
Speaker 2: Force Where Coast Guard, Academy.
Speaker 3: Annapolis THE Cca.
Speaker 2: Maritime.
Speaker 3: The military acad there's only. One every soldier goes from one.
Speaker 2: Point they probably asked permission, for like West point Or Air Force, academy and they're, like, mm You're.
Speaker 3: Latino we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Take a pass. On thank you for the free. Publicity well we'll say, no, thanks.
Speaker 3: All, Right, MATT i do have a story for you in baseball promotional. News oh our favorite you could even call this because you have to be a bit of a. Historian we do recognize that some of our listeners are. Younger you might even call this seam head. Corner, okay But, matt we did have a Lengthy dodger's promotional role call weeks, ago And i'm unhappy to announce there's No Greek American, knight, right there's one In New york for The mets and The. Yankees of, course.
Speaker 2: They did have one with The kings two seasons. Ago way out Of.
Speaker 3: New York, City, matt The mets are honoring their history with A Bobby valentine disguised.
Speaker 2: Night oh, yeah, good well.
Speaker 3: Done Bobby, valentine a Former petros and money friend.
Speaker 2: And guest somebody person guessed At. Spagatini we leaned On Bobby valentine a little. Bit, yeah he came To spagatini when he was with his, godfather his actual, Godfather Tommy, lesorda and they had a big dinner and we were there and The vanders, played And Trevor ariza was, there his Son pete on his. Lap he had to change his pants in the. Bathroom it's a hell of an. Afternoon bobby.
Speaker 3: Big time on this, show and the inventor of the rap sandwich allegedly On may twenty. Ninth this year At City, field The mets will honor the Eccentric BOBBY v who was ejected from a game in nineteen ninety nine and returned to the dugout wearing a brilliant. Disguise oh, yeah they're giving you fifteen, hundred fifteen thousand glasses and mustache combos. Away and to, Me, matt that does sound a little wee too. Low they should give out more than.
Speaker 2: THAT i would.
Speaker 3: Agree let everybody wear the brilliant. Disguise bobby, Said i'll be, There but who will know if he's there or? Not ha? Who it Was june, ninth nineteen ninety nine That bobby got. Tossed a lot of people don't. Remember it was the twelfth inning of a four and a half hour, game so they had already been there, forever and he got tossed in the twelfth and returned in the fourteenth wearing his brilliant. Disguise bobby was suspended for two games for that and fined five thousand. Dollars it is reported in the fourteenth when he, returned he did say because it Was mets Against Blue. Jays it was reported that he, said, okay Blue, jays let's play ball. Ball that's, unconfirmed BUT i believe he did, Say, Okay Blue, jays that's play. Ball this is a cool. Promotion great job by The, mets who spend more money than The dodgers are almost as. Much they're right behind The, dodgers right behind.
Speaker 2: Them they're willing To they would like to spend as much as The, dodgers just the players don't want their money as much as they want The dodgers.
Speaker 3: Money the body is, willing the partners are not readily. Available they Have soto there to ride exactly. Right bobby has embraced the disguise in the, past his brilliant. Disguise he showed up to an Old timers game At City field in the, disguise and he showed up in The angels booth if you, remember With gooby while The dazzler looked remarkably uncomfortable in the brilliant. Disguise good on.
Speaker 2: Baseball you, know we talked about The Nolan ryan bloody. Shirt we had The Justin turner pine tar. JERSEY i believe the Diamond backs did like an exploding bird thing For Randy. Johnson THERE'S i was trying to think of The dodgers have anything. Else, no they might be able to dust. Off and, no The dodgers aren't really like, that you, know they, don't you.
Speaker 3: KNOW i, mean we do have the various racial mascot, guys The asian, guy The latino, guy the black, guy and the white guy that come, out you know those, guys that's.
Speaker 2: True, yeah the big, Heads, yeah the big felt.
Speaker 3: Heads we have them that come. Around but The, dodgers you, know they don't really need to sell anything wacky or, creepy like, Okay Blue, jays let's play, ball because they've been around so long and they have such a storied. History but, no they don't have anything like. This they don't have anything like. This just fancy stuff For El Salvadorian knight In Guatemalan knight And Filipino, night but Not Jewish knight mats and Not Greek.
Speaker 2: Knight, no, nope not Our.
Speaker 3: Knights they are having A Coptic orthodox, night WHICH i thought was really interesting For Egyptian orthodox, people which you don't usually.
Speaker 2: See so be kind of cool to do A Aaron judge broken toe key chain or something like, that you, know to commemorate the injury and the.
Speaker 3: Yeah they see there's something bad on the wall or dead, ball the dead the dead ball In, toronto like a dead ball, thing you know where the ball side of the.
Speaker 2: Thing stuck in there like. That there could be a Lot we're idea. Men they did have.
Speaker 3: The Manny machado, dreadlocks and they did have the Little Eric gagne, beard but that was Pre google hut that.
Speaker 2: Record how DO i get people out here that that hate me and don't want to support The.
Speaker 3: Dodgers that was a whole different. Thing so we will be back.
Speaker 2: There we have two.
Speaker 3: More hours of great sports talk here on This i'm a Horse. Monday good luck to everybody out In New york getting that brilliant. Disguise that's gonna be tough to. Get that's gonna Be you think it's gonna say, like, Uh Prony island hot dogs on it or something on the, side some promotional, item maybe a wrap sandwich from one of the local.
Speaker 2: Eateries oh rap sandwich coming your way To BOBBY. Vvvw, well aren't there like? BURRITOS i advent that the.
Speaker 3: Rap we'll be back with more petros and money on A mphi seventy l a sport