Speaker 1: It is Mojo in the morning, we are at full strength. It's myself, it's Shannon, it's Kevin, it's Anna, it's Lydia, Bianca, Zach and good to have you all here, Good to.
Speaker 2: Have God right. Exactly what I had to hear one more time. I really wish was here. If keV were here, he would have said this. If keV were here, three more days till keV comes back. Kevin, I almost called you and just.
Speaker 1: Said, just please come in, just come in so we can stop hearing about it.
Speaker 2: I thought about not responded.
Speaker 3: I feel like to most of the texts outside of the ones when Lebron got traded, I didn't really like all of those.
Speaker 2: Or when he signed with Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Outside of that, though, I did think about coming in Friday for the throwback throw down.
Speaker 2: Who won as long as Lydia wins, on which I knew you were going to be happy with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it doesn't really affect because she doesn't play enough for the year.
Speaker 2: Although we may have to add a fourth to.
Speaker 3: Justice would be nervous, man, Lydia might be the best of the best of all.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that these two, who, by the way, did an incredible job with me. I thought we did a great job this past week. Yes, I thought it was fantastic. Actually, I'll be honest with you, Kevin. And first off, I was told by my wife, don't get so excited about Kevin. You're making other people feel bad about it. And she was like worried that I was gonna make you guys feel bad, Shannon and Anna, Zach and Lydia and Bianca and uh. And then she said to me, she made a comment to me, and she goes, she goes, you just like to have everybody in there, you know, in place, and everybody is there in that spot, and you just like the sense of normalcy. I don't like change. I'm not a guy with change, or just prefer when I'm here. And I like Kevin, you.
Speaker 2: Live yours truth. That's okay.
Speaker 1: Although Shannon's got over under on how quick until I say, god, I wish he wasn't here right now.
Speaker 3: Probably before the first break, probably before the ward aroses.
Speaker 1: So you took off all last week and then a day, which I thought was interesting.
Speaker 2: What's the way to do it? What was Explain that to me?
Speaker 3: Because the original idea so we had this return to idlewall event that was postponed, and so we didn't do it this weekend, but we used the weekend as more of a gathering of footage, So we brought some influencers up there, still brought the cheft up there, brought a couple of artists and models, so it had like a miniature weekend of the weekend that we wanted to put together.
Speaker 2: And the idea was to take off that Monday.
Speaker 3: Because I knew I was gonna be messed up and didn't want to come in Monday.
Speaker 2: And feel like crap.
Speaker 3: So that was the idea of taking off yesterday and then who just doesn't love a shorter week so that it makes sense?
Speaker 1: Does the the Ida Aisle thing? Did? Did that just suddenly happened because it was It was a tough decision. It was a decision that we didn't want to make. But one of the things that we are really focused on with Idowa was building some than that last and not just doing something for a cool weekend. Yeah, and we could have we could have put together like a version of what we wanted to do, but we want this to be something that lasts for a long time, okay, And we wanted to be something where people can come up and buy property people can't invest in in a while, And this was an introduction for a lot of people. And we didn't want to give out a lesser version.
Speaker 3: Of what we wanted to create. And we went crazy like with all our ideas and our intentions. So I think we need to like scale it back a little bit. Yeah, but a lot of learning and and uh yeah, we'll be ready.
Speaker 1: For Canadian wildfires. Didn't have anything to do with it all, right, Which making is it still smoky outside? Because yesterday I felt like it was still a bit. It's back. I think I think there's yeah, I think that. Yeah, I promised you yesterday. I was like, look a little brown this morning, Sunday. Sunday I think was considered to be kind of yeah, in the yellow Uh they they, they say, it's kind of depends on what the temperature is. I think we were hoping to get that storm yesterday, but we really didn't get much. So we got to recap the week. You missed a hell of a week.
Speaker 2: Man misfit, Oh my god. And honestly we do have him. What is his name of skap Scott.
Speaker 1: Escape Scott, right, we got to call him back, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Tell his story that guy was crazy.
Speaker 1: And then uh, the bee on the on the the stinger on the dinger was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: What did you what did you say earlier? What was it? What did he say?
Speaker 1: Uh, he said that he got stung on the helmet of his of his penis.
Speaker 3: And seeing The Odyssey yesterday, it feels like that's something they was saying there.
Speaker 2: That's another one.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a chance to talk to you about this one, the fact that you completely blew me off when I tried to ask you for a date and I tried to ask you if if you and I could go to see The Odyssey. I read the text these guys, What did you guys think when let me.
Speaker 2: See you can't? Sounded like he forgot to respond.
Speaker 3: That's probably what happened in the day. But I saw it yesterday. It was absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: That he wouldn't be able to sit there for three hours. And then you never said anything that's fair. I know, and we agree. Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Do you know what Kevin did yesterday? He saw the longest movie that has been out in this past year and another movie after that. Have any of you guys done that before, where you've gone and seen multiple movies in one day.
Speaker 2: I've never in my life done back to back in the theater. I've seen three movies back to back to back. Have you really?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yesterday?
Speaker 3: I started at ten thirty am. Yeah, because you got to see that, honesty, was like three hours. It's literally two hours and fifty two minutes. So I started at ten thirty. I didn't leave the theater until one fifty. Banger then picked Joe up at night and that's how we ended it by getting a sneak preview of the new spider Man, brand New day.
Speaker 2: How was that? It was incredible.
Speaker 3: If you like action films and if you like Spider Man, this is the movie for you. I would say it's a bit more of an adult man, like it's catering Moore to like the grown up version of them. But there's some life lessons in there. Very introspective.
Speaker 1: I've done two movies in a day. Actually, no, I have done three movies in a day. Chelsea and I did three movies in a day one time. It was gonna be a really crappy day and we did exactly what you did, where we saw a movie starting at ten and then I think we saw the second one like at twelve thirty ish, and then finally saw one like in the evening, And honestly, the only thing we ate all day was was popcorn or the I love movie theater nachos like I love that fake cheese.
Speaker 2: I'm a pretzel guy.
Speaker 3: Or you can see me with the chicken tenders to the tenders bang all some honey mustard.
Speaker 1: I've never had hot food at a what other than like a pretzel or nacho.
Speaker 2: Now, this is what this is.
Speaker 3: If you want to go to the movies, this is how we'll have to do it. There is one imagine in Michigan. It's in wood Haven. They have an all you can eat menu. So you buy your movie ticket and then you pay like twenty or so dollars and it's.
Speaker 2: All you can eat.
Speaker 3: Wow, popcorn and chips, all the stuff. Were talking to nachos. I believe they must they must have bad popcorn, though there's no way. Really is it real popcorn. I've never been Let's do a show all you can't eat.
Speaker 2: Stop playing with me. I love that. I love that idea.
Speaker 1: By the way, the funniest is when you come back after you're gone for a few days. Everything sounds different to you or feels weird for Kevin today he could not find the right chair to sit in. Somebody, and yet your chair has not been changed. That chair that was there is the same. Why are you so low?
Speaker 3: I don't believe that this chair only goes this. Go get the other chairs that you got out of the studio. All of those only raised to a certain level as well. I don't know what I can't Somebody with a heavier right side was sitting in my chair?
Speaker 2: Who my chair has like a.
Speaker 3: Lower hea right side, Jay Zach And I think that's it.
Speaker 2: I got heavy?
Speaker 1: Somebody right, somebody? Hold on a second, Keith wants to comment.
Speaker 2: What's up, Keith? You want to welcome Kevin back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, welcome. I hope you had a great vacation, you know you. I'm glad you got to go see Otity by yourself. I am Mojo sleeping on my shoulder for headd offer.
Speaker 2: You said, I'm going, Did you guys?
Speaker 4: Did you guys get your breeze ready? Because all those smoothies he's been drinking all week.
Speaker 1: And you know, I've been going crazy, Keith, Keith, you've obviously followed Kevin on social media. This guy is putting in a ton of fruit into his smoothie, Like, I am worried about what his his intestines are going through right now.
Speaker 2: We're going through a cleanse them.
Speaker 4: What sounded one?
Speaker 3: But I think so is that a problem though, because people have been saying, like, why are you putting all of those different fruits in there?
Speaker 2: My grandma think it's stupid. I'm like, just putting there.
Speaker 1: What you like, I don't know, but I think that you need to clean them before you get him in there. The fruit, I felt like some of the fruit looks dirty.
Speaker 2: Fruit. Well, I mean those grapes were like, I don't know anyone putting grapes in a smoothie.
Speaker 4: Candy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, were they caught? And regular boys cotton candy sweet as gold. Let me see you it's.
Speaker 1: Rowe take care buddy, all right, Hold on a second, Jordan, what's up?
Speaker 2: Jordan? How you doing? So?
Speaker 4: You know how I know Kevin is the favorite talk to me, Keith because because every day it was a little blip. Every single day, every day there'd be a topic. I wish Kevin.
Speaker 1: Truly, if Kevin were here every time we said usher he would go it went down to that.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you know what it is, he here surrounded by women, and sometimes you need a little bit more testosterone, you need some some bross.
Speaker 2: Not like being surrounded by women.
Speaker 1: I know, I never And actually Anna and I are now dating, so you no longer are in the picture anymore. So Anna and I are going to go do a picnic later today and let go hang out on the on the same blanket together