Speaker 1: Tuesday, December second at Shields, Kfan and the Vikings are teaming up.
Speaker 2: For Toys for Tots.
Speaker 1: We'll have a lot of broadcast from five thirty am until six thirty pm for our annual broadcast presented by Unreel. Bring a toy, spread some joy and if you're not boir, if you are one of the first fifty donors each week, they'll score a sweet Kfan an unreal winter beanie. Details at kfan dot com slash toys.
Speaker 2: That's your spot, Marns Shields, bring a toss brandsome job up. If your name's Roy and you're a boy, saw you one? What if your name's Roy and you're a boy and you go to.
Speaker 3: The town moy where they have a bunch of people named Lahoy.
Speaker 4: Wow, that went somewhere, They went somewhere. That's a meat sousa.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you, met Zeus.
Speaker 2: It's they at the Beauty of Doctor Zeus. You just make up a word.
Speaker 5: If you need to rhyme, you just make one up right right. I thought you did a great job. Wow, thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: I have to tell you I downloaded a new watch face from my iPhone. I'm sorry, man, this is the coolest thing ever.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 7: I love Charlie Brown.
Speaker 6: Right, So they have a free watch face you can just download on the I watch app, and it's every time I look down, Snoopy's doing something on my watch and in the middle of the night, he's just sleeping. In the middle of the night, he's sleeping on his doghouse, and it's like, it's free.
Speaker 2: An Apple Watch. Where did you go to download it? Right on the Apple Watch. I'm on your phone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, on my phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just said the new watch faces, Like, right now, he's raking leaves.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 5: It's nice? Might of course would.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 7: So every time I look at my watch, I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, I would do that, but my Apple Watch is already dead?
Speaker 7: Is it really?
Speaker 5: No? But I mean give it twenty give it twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my gosh.
Speaker 7: I know, I hated that the upgrade is better, but it's still not perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got the newer, newer ould Joda, do you have a roll this one?
Speaker 7: Are you happy when you this time? O?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Someone else sick of the battery? Sick brag battery last ver got big old battery. Pro hockey players get extended battery. He needs to have it last long enough between naps. That's a good point. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Do you think I'm going to remember to charge it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, he's got the thing making sure his pulse is still good.
Speaker 2: Apple's like this can't be right. It says he slept nineteen hours yesterday. He's not a lion?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Should we do Fan five quickly?
Speaker 6: Probably should because we got a game.
Speaker 2: Let's go around the room here quickly, shall we go?
Speaker 1: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, presented by Builders and Room Moodel Life.
Speaker 2: Thanks Remodelers, Zach, I'm gonna make you make a decision.
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, Oh he's already done that one.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to ask a question to or Marnie Gellner? Let me ask a question to Parish are Gelinger? You pick. I'm gonna start with Watchboy what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's on a watch list.
Speaker 10: I'm a man bottom an Thanks. Former coach of OLM Mike Gundy is hysterical the Wild.
Speaker 2: They're at Pittsburgh tonight six o'clock. Parish The Wild are one of the hottest teams in the NHL, seven to one and one in their last nine, But we mentioned this earlier. The last time they played at Pittsburgh was October thirtieth. Pittsburgh won four to one, but the seven to one and one streak started the game after this, so this was really the last time the Wild looked outmatched was October thirty thirtieth against this exact same Pittsburgh team.
Speaker 6: It's time for the Hockey Minute with Mark Parrish, brought to you by friends at Saint Plot State University.
Speaker 2: Go Huskies.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, Luckily, the last time we played the Pittsburgh Penguins. I think Zach spoke about it very well earlier when he talked about Spurgeon and the leadership and then and it's not just Jared Spurgeon being one of the best captains in the NHL right now too, but it's the Felinos.
Speaker 9: It's all the leadership we have in that room.
Speaker 4: They had that closed door meeting, and when you're on a team you have those closed domanis, you really get to air it out and you learn how much each other you care about each other, And I love the way. And it wasn't a systems wise, this was just getting everybody on the same page, pulling the same direction. And now we get to see how great this team truly is. They're one of the best teams in the NHL.
Speaker 3: They know it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: They've gotten over that little slump early on. It happens, rather have those at the beginning of the season, late in the season.
Speaker 9: And now we're off and running.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you did something. I did something that was from sauce.
Speaker 7: You did it.
Speaker 2: The Wolves are at Phoenix in ninety eight o'clock. The Wolves are ten and five. This is the NBA Cup Game three for the Wolves. Martins are two and zero so far. And yes, giant point differential again plus fifty four in the first two games, which matters if.
Speaker 5: There's a tie.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and it matters not just if there's a tie, but the top teams in every little group there are six go on, but two more. So you could be a second place team. We could be a second place team in our group and still advance. And that's important because Oklahoma City is in our group.
Speaker 2: That's the fourth game, right, So theoretically, let's say if you beat if you win the night and beat Oklahoma City, then you're just saying because you're four and oh of course, but to your point is, let's say you beat Phoenix and lose a close win Oklahoma City, you would still probably get in with the giant point offerential no experience ve And then of course the Powers You Morning Show will go to Vegas to cover the Wolves trying to win their first ever championship. We should thank you, We have to. We got to hang a pass to that.
Speaker 11: Okay Sea game is the night before Thanksgiving, and it's in Okay. See it's a later tips, like eight forty or something like that.
Speaker 5: But I had nothing to do.
Speaker 2: I thought, you're busy.
Speaker 3: No, my schedule does not get busy Thanksgiving, Thanksgivings the next day, aren't you busy?
Speaker 5: No, my family will be somewhere. No, I'll be home watching the Wolve's game.
Speaker 2: Thank you. They haven't talked to me in weeks. That's Wednesday night though in Oklahoma City. Yes, and that is the four of the four Cup games. And let's put in perspective.
Speaker 11: We get it, it's not a championship whatever, but this Wolves team wants to be a contender and talk like a contender and act like a contender, and they are internally talking about we actually want to win the NBA Cup. So it is significant to say, tonight in Phoenix is a Cup game, and then the night before Thanksgiving is a Cup game because they actually want to win them. They want to be a team that they have never even advanced out of the first round, which this is only the third year. I get it, but it's been a whimper and a totally irrelevant game kind of scenario.
Speaker 2: And this year could be different.
Speaker 11: And they are after the money and that's okay, it's really exciting stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, Rocco was on the Wolves staff.
Speaker 2: He's the bench coach for the Wolves. Your future job with Derek Shelton. Yeah, man, he's not even wearing a socks. Well, he's got sandals on.
Speaker 5: I'm not wearing socks. Six thirty six degrees, man, that actually is that twenty eight anything else?
Speaker 12: Sir?
Speaker 2: Well, it's his twenty ye in this computer. But again, this computer was a round during the Internet bubble burst.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that at Windows ninety eight on it.
Speaker 2: I wish ms doss over here. The funny part is what it was called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I won't name them, but somebody once was so mad that they had to keep putting in their password they destroyed a keyboard.
Speaker 5: It's over in one of the studios that we use missing like the four key buttons.
Speaker 9: I have a vague memory of that too.
Speaker 6: You'll be cooling cool, it works just fine.
Speaker 2: Listen and that's it.
Speaker 7: That was me.
Speaker 5: That's a burst. It's in Romo Swingers party.
Speaker 2: It sounds like improv.
Speaker 5: We're good at this. Man, did they know what team Ja Morant currently plays for?
Speaker 2: Done betting and chicken on basketball? Had enough? I broke even for the Suns. By the way, speaking of sports, sports matter, Sports matter, h the Friday Football Feast is at Blaine today, Buffalo Wallowings Blaine nine to noon. Get out there, man.
Speaker 1: It's always a really popular line. Is they're listening to us right now. I got there at like four am. Come again, which they do?
Speaker 5: Do they really? Yeah? They get their way here. The line is literally around the whole strip.
Speaker 2: Mall, wow, are you going to go?
Speaker 5: No? Why I have to babysit today?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Your schedule is little pickle tickle and I'm on my way. Your schedule is so busy during the holidays, it's super busy. Oh you're babysitting today. Yeah, tough job, man. Yeah you had a sit Yeah, he takes a nap. Now at ten thirty.
Speaker 9: During the break to the father, you're not babysitting when it's your son.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, that's a bit where Yeah I said that too. That's not you said I have to babysit the kids today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that might be fun. Love that, Yeah, they do all baby If people used to.
Speaker 11: Say that to me, I don't understand the thought process. But like when I was traveling, which I did for ten years, and.
Speaker 2: My kids were little, and I'd be.
Speaker 11: Somewhere, you know, uh, Portland, San Francisco, Charlotte, and someone would say to me, where are your kids? And first I do the bit, I'd be like, oh, I'd say they're they're at home.
Speaker 2: Who are they with their dad? Oh, he's babysitting, Like, no, he's raising that. Yes.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I see the difference. It's like just the automatic Nobody ever said to me.
Speaker 11: Or if I said I have the kids, my husband is wherever, musty at a racetrack.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever said, or you babysitting. They'd be like, hey, like you schlip, but I'm like you should. Oh what is it like being a working father. I mean it's it's tough out there, right, It's tough, yeah, real tough. Yeah, nap.
Speaker 5: How do you balance the work life balance with a kid?
Speaker 2: I have great news.
Speaker 3: Yesterday he took a nap at ten thirty and I got to go downstairs and play MLB the show.
Speaker 5: How do you guys? Do we lost in eleven innings?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: He's pretty good, like a nine to seven. I gave up two runns. Why that's good?
Speaker 2: Ryan J on your team?
Speaker 3: No, I traded him for the Big Dumper Hawk's dad favorite player, cal Raley.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 6: I don't want your lie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty fun, though, a babysity.
Speaker 2: When Louis wakes up from his nap, do you take your nap? Little cakes?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He just wonders, I have to get some little dep's a couple of little.
Speaker 2: It's Miles Sugar today, here's TV.
Speaker 3: Watch it.
Speaker 5: I'll be in there. Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: You know his life is pretty good, though. The uh man or a woman who wins one hundred and four thousand dollars, if they just simply no, it's not a lie. If you simply get the initials letters right today, We'll give you one hundred and four thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: And I'm ready for it.
Speaker 2: You guys ready. It's been a while, it's goose have been like three or four years since. So I got off too long or something like that. It'll happen today, very confident, Zach Elverson. Uh, the Initials Game and potentially one hundred and four thousand dollars after this.
Speaker 1: Up next, it's the Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 6: Next on the fan, I'm sorry, Mark, So we're talking trash. Yeah, it's not gonna happen again, Marty.
Speaker 5: What's not gonna happen again?
Speaker 9: I Am not losing it to Marty for the third time in a row.
Speaker 2: Lay better?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's that.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This main studio is the sheet of Ice and Paris and.
Speaker 9: Yep, sitting up here in my high chair.
Speaker 2: CORRECTO, is there different view?
Speaker 5: Let's go? He passed? Good?
Speaker 9: Guys, there we go a sorry buddy, I U.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's I'll send you to you right now hereby look at us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like your bells can cafe dot com slash watch.
Speaker 5: All right, Well you're looking for that link.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: This is Initials Game six oh four on the Power Trip presented by Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 2: Yep, honey and out love the great people at Wolf River Electric, not just Chad and Brandon, but everybody there just kicks ass.
Speaker 5: They're awesome.
Speaker 2: And if you want to get some solar panels like I did last year, get over to Wolfriverelectric dot com. Click on free quote to get started telling him you heard about Wolf River on the Power Trip. Morning sal and caffe and and make sure you get your INITIALS guesses in on x, Facebook and Instagram every week with the hashtag caffe and Initials free chance to win fifteen hundred dollars off a new home solar system. They're awesome, I can vouch thanks to Wolf River Electric. Oh Jack, Jackpod is right to.
Speaker 5: Those guys are the best. All right, let's go around the room, shall we?
Speaker 7: We should?
Speaker 5: Mars, Let's start with you, because you're right hot.
Speaker 2: You're winning in overtime. Left and right, Martie, what happens? I think you've won the last two games? Correct? That sounds what happened?
Speaker 13: If you win again? Right?
Speaker 2: A hot streak, living a cul de sack, et cetera. Et cetera.
Speaker 11: If I win today, you can tweet me, you can tag Great Clips, and now through the end of Sunday, one like you winner is going to win free haircuts, and I mean free haircuts for an entire year, courtesy of Great Clips.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Last week you tried so hard to get Adam Weber to train his mustache. It didn't happen. He's got time, though, you'd like to come back.
Speaker 5: In saving.
Speaker 2: Weber's must Okay, what happens if you win? Thank you?
Speaker 3: I am sponsored as always by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizzas on Saled, Old Jerry's Foods and County Market Low.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite part about Seventh Avenue Pizza is that that's where those are available. Yeah, in Hudson and North Branch.
Speaker 3: And if I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza and you could one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 2: Piz Chris Hofee. What happens if you win?
Speaker 6: Well, just like always, I'm sponsored by my great friends at radcon Record dot com. It's that season. It's time to start getting some gift cards. If I winday, you'll receive up to Tember. No, not up to You'll receive ten percent off your entire order now through Monday. Instare online at record dot com when you use a promo code Initials. Discount doesn't apply toppers, but it does everything else.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Radco. I'm gonna get one for you today.
Speaker 5: Has that been your sponsor since then?
Speaker 2: Since? But real close? Yeah, yeah, real real close.
Speaker 5: That's good for you.
Speaker 2: But he's got a lot of discounts for people over the years. She's got like one hundred plus wins. It's a lot of opportunities to save some money. The opposite is Mark Parris.
Speaker 9: Giving someone opportunity.
Speaker 4: Today's to day Hawk and I'm sponsored by my amazing friends that buy the Yard. And if I win today, when I win today, is it any Buy the Yards three showrooms and mentioned Initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valid on instore purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Buy the Yard, You're the best.
Speaker 5: You can get this at Initials game dot com as a home version.
Speaker 2: No I care, some people do. Four, five, and six available now, look, if you order it soon, I could ship it out today. You could probably get it by Thanksgiving mostly, so order it now so instead of you know, arguing about politics and religion and stuff, you just play Initials on Thanksgiving. That's the way to go. First one, five, and six available at.
Speaker 5: Initials game dot com. Good luck, thanks that.
Speaker 9: It was very nice.
Speaker 2: Maybe elderly version just for Lola. At some point I'll put that silver box out of the the version seven or eight or nine. Pall your hands up.
Speaker 5: Who always looks up the elderly version on the internet.
Speaker 2: M oh marnie. Let's potentially give away over one hundred thousand dollars. It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 1: It's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 6: That's right, that jackpot's at one hundred and four thousand dollars. You're looking buy a new car, save money in your current car loan. We'll do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering out the loan ratess lost four point two nine percent APR. Apply today at.
Speaker 2: Saint Paul FCU dot org.
Speaker 6: Slash kfa N federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: We don't say it enough.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Saint Paul, Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 5: It's so cool.
Speaker 2: So it's cool that it's gone off twice. We've you know, given Carl and Mike some money. Whoever gets this third one? This is this is six figures. This is legit. Oh yeah, yeah again. Unless you're you know, unless you're Jaden McDaniels, this is going to change your life, right.
Speaker 5: Unless you're filled rich.
Speaker 2: Uh. This thing goes up five hundred dollars every week. It's up to one hundred and four k. If the caller gets out one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is sweet. If they get them both, they win the jackpot. Good morning, What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 6: Hey, good mornin.
Speaker 2: This is John for Egan, John for Meagan, I Johnny, John, do you have over one hundred million dollars in the bank?
Speaker 8: I do not.
Speaker 2: Okay, then this is gonna help. They's your day, But this is gonna help. One hundred and four K would help John and Egan. John. All you have to do to win one hundred and four thousand dollars is tell me the first letter and the second letter and we'll give you that money.
Speaker 5: Go for it.
Speaker 2: Great, yep, all right, I'm going with j S. Jay is in john S is in San Antonio, Texas. Correct JS co JS, all right, he's going JS. If he has one right, he wins two fifty. If he hasn't both right, he's got a lot more money to spend around the Egan area one hundred and four K to B specific does John and Egan have at least one letter in the right spot? Come on, Jenny, No, sorry, sorry John. Look, when when the jackpots started, I specifically told myself, like, look, the game has to keep going on, and once in a while the combos are going to be super tough and not really likely that the caller is going to have a shot at the jackpot.
Speaker 5: And this is one of those.
Speaker 2: This was a super tough combo because this is game six, soh four, and this is the first time I've ever used this combo because it ain't very easy. You guys, ready for a fun one.
Speaker 5: The debut of the combination k W what the letter K and then the letter.
Speaker 2: W ok? Okay, all right, here we go, good guys, good guys, buddy, all right, let's.
Speaker 5: Rock and roll. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Game six, so four item one of k W.
Speaker 13: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Sometimes found in the ocean. Clue number two has been drawn Paul yep.
Speaker 5: Kate Winslet's.
Speaker 2: I thought, wow, wow, you would love to draw her like one of your French girls. Paul, your hands up. The older Kate Winslet in the movie would hawk if.
Speaker 7: You get mad diamond And I'm not talking about the neck.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. I think Chris is so into her. I think you just realized there was a younger version in that movie as well. Versus Sauce leads one to nothing with Kate Winslet. Here is number two of Kate w Clue number one, often known for their size mark mark killer whale, good real parish out for the rest of number two.
Speaker 13: Clue number two often cleaned regularly. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Sometimes considered somewhat of a focal point.
Speaker 13: Clue number four can be opened Clue number five.
Speaker 2: These are often directly above a water source. Marnie, Marnie was first kitchen window, right kitchen window.
Speaker 7: God, dang it, I'm just not smart enough for this game anymore.
Speaker 2: Kitchen window Sauce. You hadn't, oh Man, just to split the second late all right, Marnie has a one, the sauce has one. kW here's number three we go here we go was once a bear handler.
Speaker 13: Clue number two as an association with a cheetah. Clue number three has battled ghosts. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Connected to target Jesus christ that's Kristen wi a tough she was the target lady. But I couldn't get the red vest about delivered in time, tough drake. Yeah, they don't deliver to call the saxon the southern suburbs or what when you try to order it on October twenty ninth, couldn't get to the gate?
Speaker 5: Great bit, thank you?
Speaker 2: Do you guys?
Speaker 5: Remember the movie she was a bear handler in.
Speaker 2: No, that was semi pro Remember when Jackie Moon russels she was a bear handler and then Cheetah was her character and Wonder Woman that was the movie that got critically just destroyed. She was the bad guy in Wonder Woman.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was her Jim Carrey moment yep.
Speaker 2: And then she was obviously a ghostbuster, although everybody hated that as well. But she's the best I love all right, Christen Wig gets Marnie point number two and the lead Marnie has two, Sauce has one. Here's number four.
Speaker 5: That was so good.
Speaker 2: Number four of k W. Clue number one deadly Mark Mark Killer Whale.
Speaker 5: I hate you. I'm gonna keep going with we can tell Mark out for.
Speaker 13: The rest of number four. Clue number two relatively short O. Clue number three had sides Hawk yep, Korean War.
Speaker 2: That's right, is the Korean world. This is Crispy Waffle. No, Paul Uh, Marnie has two.
Speaker 5: Here we get that boys and Hawk each have one.
Speaker 2: We're through four. Here's number five of k W.
Speaker 13: Clue number one was a famous pope. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Played the spouse of an iconic singer in two thousand and four.
Speaker 13: Clue number three was Emmy.
Speaker 2: Nominated in twenty sixteen for confirmation. Clue number four connected to a scandal. Marnie, Marnie, Carrie Washington.
Speaker 5: That's Carrie Washington. Okay, she is a huge deal obviously.
Speaker 2: Also, do you remember she's married to remember Nom diassem Wa. She still married to him? I guess NFL cornerback exactly. Yeah, still married to him. I guess good for those two. Carrie Washington Olivia Pope. That was the famous party show for a long time.
Speaker 5: Never saw it, heard it was good.
Speaker 2: Marnie pulling away.
Speaker 5: Marnie has three sauce hawk each have one.
Speaker 9: Now we're ready.
Speaker 2: Here is number six of kW Clue number one was the subject of a twenty twenty one film. Clue number two was once called a giant.
Speaker 13: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Previously seen inside of High V.
Speaker 13: Clue number four thousands of attempts. Clue number five is in the Hall of Fame. Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: You could argue he was the leader of the greatest show on Turf, Paul Kurt Warner. Oh Man, greatest show on Turf, Kurt Warner in the Saint Louis Rams. Damn it. He does hive. No, he used to make groceries. That was his famous story was he's bagging grocers and.
Speaker 5: Hive and then he goes on to play in the NFL and he's a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: I think he's still married to Brenda. Yeah, is it? Yes?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Paul, your hands up, Brenda.
Speaker 6: She looks like the lady goes are you a Yeah?
Speaker 5: He definitely would, He definitely would.
Speaker 2: Halftime Arnie has three Sauce has two with Kurt Warner and Chris is on the board with one. Here is here is number here is number seven.
Speaker 7: We're sleeping of k W.
Speaker 13: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Surrounded by a large amount of water.
Speaker 5: Do it bears?
Speaker 13: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Likely encounters numerous ships. Hawk yep, Key West. That's right, that is Key West, and Chris is crawling his way back in his Key West. Marny has three Sauce and hawk each have two Now, gunshot. How close were you to bringing in there, Perrie? Marny has three Hawk and sauce two each. Here's number eight of the tricky combo k W.
Speaker 5: Here's number eight.
Speaker 13: Clue number one has an association with a wall and a cat. Clue number two mostly blue. Clue number three once had a couch. Clue number four not a fan of Cardinals. Clue number five are.
Speaker 2: Often seen cutting nets. Paul yep Kentucky Wildcats. That's that's really clever. Wow, those were really good clues. Sauce Marty, go back to. Clue number one has an association with a wall and a cat. John Wall Karl Anthony town named it once had a couch. Sauce Uh Tim Couch played quarterback.
Speaker 5: Couch played quarterback?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they hate cardinals. W Sauce ties up Marty with three. Marney has three saw says three doing a great job of listening. Bye, good Just in case your mom's listening. Mark, can you say your name quick?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 4: Mom?
Speaker 2: Sho's your name?
Speaker 9: Mike? Mark your name?
Speaker 5: Manual and men.
Speaker 2: Are speaking to him. All right, we got four to go. Mark, you technically are still in this. How my hello. Marty has three saw says three Hawks just one back with two, Parish, you have four opportunities to still do this.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Here's number nine of k W clue number one, connected to a birthday party.
Speaker 13: In twenty twenty. Clue number two, known to interrupt clue number three, often goes.
Speaker 2: By a two letter name. Marni, yep, Kanye West. You know what I didn't know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly y e And he interrupted obviously Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know. Remember when he like went super political handful of years ago, and he just like he was he had the Maga hat on and stuff, and then he threatened to run for president. I guess he. I didn't know he was going to run for the quote birthday party that was going to be his political party. And I had never heard that until I read that like three weeks ago. I'm like, what is birthday party? Get help Kanye? All right, Marty, that was a big point. You have four. That does mathematically eliminate Mark Perris. That was right on that. So Marty has four, Sauce, you have three, Hawk, you have two. There's three items ago everybody but Mark mathematically still in this. Here is number ten of k W. Clue number one considered crucial to a victory. Clue number two, sometimes called a star. Clue number three are important and often highly influential. Clue number four has some level of first hand knowledge or experience.
Speaker 13: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Often questioned and their credibility might be challenged.
Speaker 5: Paul key witness that.
Speaker 2: That is a key witness. And we have a tie again at the top with Sauce and Marnie, who was on a sports team's a lawyer. He knows everything about law.
Speaker 5: You know key witnesses, Like that's one.
Speaker 2: Term that he knows. Yeah, and uh, your honor, your honor, key.
Speaker 5: Witness that finally paid off.
Speaker 2: Sauce has four, Marnie has four. Chris, you need the next two. But you're not out of this yet, Chris, needs eleven and twelve. Otherwise Sauce and Marnie are going to be battling. Here's number eleven of k W. Clue number one led by a female. You can do that.
Speaker 13: Clue number two have performed for millions. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Known for two colors huck, yep, killer Whales's right, those are killer whales. Sorry, Mark Parrish leaving. Yeah, the pods are led by the females. They have clearly performed fam millions of sea world and stuff. And Mark was going to guess that a thousand times and Chris stole it from Thank you.
Speaker 7: The two color things yep.
Speaker 2: Killer whe incredible, I hate whoop, I love you Hawk.
Speaker 9: I'm so glad you got it though, Hawk.
Speaker 2: They all right, that keeps all right. Here we go.
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, you're reading Tommy's knowing man.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Here's the last item.
Speaker 5: Here's all this works, Parish.
Speaker 2: If you get this right, we have a heads up tie breaker with Sauce and Marny because they both have four.
Speaker 9: Well, my one guess is gone.
Speaker 2: You got nothing now. If Chris gets this right, we have a three way overtime tiebreaker. Otherwise, Sauce, you get it, you walk off the winner. Marnie, you get it, you walk off the winner. You guys ready, yep here we good guys. Final item number twelve of k W. Clue number one, the modern meaning, gained popularity in the twenty first century. Clue number two often extremely critical and extremely confrontational. Clue number three known to insult and to debate. Clue number four might target celebrities.
Speaker 11: Oh Marny for the way, the keyboard warrior, that is a keyboard warrior.
Speaker 2: Marny freaking winds uh again tough combo keyboard warrior, marns lighte all went up and you got it?
Speaker 5: Yep man, what a and absolutely it was killer whale of a performance.
Speaker 2: That was wow. Sure I was thinking Karen, like what is the Karen? Was there a formal name? Then it was like Karen Walker her last man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keyboard warrior, Marins.
Speaker 2: What happens now that you've won yet again? Oh, thank you and thank you for the support, Parish.
Speaker 11: Go ahead and tweet me tag great Clips and do that now through the end of Sunday and what are years is going to win?
Speaker 2: As was last weekend the.
Speaker 11: Week before free haircuts from Great Clips for an entire year. And I do want to say thank you great clips for sticking with me while all these people be getting a free haircuts because you've been giving them a lot of way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's still working, And thank you. You're not just good, you're great.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Ragco. I let you down again.
Speaker 2: You made it run and you stole a killer whale from Parish. That was the highlight of the whole game. That was awesome. So you depressed the hell out of them with that, very very much.
Speaker 4: You know. You know when you said that that I was a little gun shy, that was the understatement of the year right there, when you said that, because I had completely given up after Kitchen Window.
Speaker 5: It's like I'm not bringing.
Speaker 4: Yeah and nothing. And of course when you get to that mode, literally nothing came to mind.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite things to do with AI now is when I knew killer Whale was going to be the most common thing that I think people were going to think, I should have asked myself, like, if somebody told me the initials, what's the first thing I think of it? Killer whale was the first thing I thought of. So it's funny to say to like chat GPT give me five ways that a keyboard Warrior is like a killer whale, and it can generate.
Speaker 5: Ideas and I'm like, oh, I like that one. That's a good idea.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: So whenever I find a trap like that, And I didn't necessarily do it on All twelve, but I definitely had a couple.
Speaker 5: Of internetworks just were traps.
Speaker 2: The key West one there, and I can think of one person who walked right into the trap multiple times.
Speaker 9: Wanted to guess it again on key West really bad, really bad.
Speaker 2: And then on the actual Killer Whale, I tried to make it sound like it was a musical group and Chris didn't fault to the baby.
Speaker 4: That is exactly what I was thinking. You had me hook line and sack around that too.
Speaker 2: Watch the would go back and watch the stream because when Chris rings in and answers it, he does the slow turn to Parish like I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: But I have too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was the only other one I had. I literally Killer Whale in the.
Speaker 2: Kevin Kevin Williams Our Guy Kevin Williams is one of the tape rakers too, one of the most underrated players in NFL history because his name is just forgetable. It's Kevin Williams. He's got the Sebastian thunderbucket syndrome rights. Yeah, I mean that was I tagged out on Tom Johnson because Tom Johnson also had a really boring name, but he was Tom Johnson wasn't a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 5: Kevin Williams probably could be. Yeah, he should be.
Speaker 2: If his name was Killer Whaley.
Speaker 5: Yeah, who wouldn't want to Killer Whale Jersey. Steve Lombardosi don't think he cares well, you don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know him at all.
Speaker 5: I don't either. No anyway, all right, Martins, congratulations, Hey you did it again. Nice job, thank you, and look, next week is your turf.
Speaker 2: We're at All of America a week from today, the twenty fourth anniversary of the Power to a Morning Shoe. Just seven to nine, but some money on the line for listeners, because whoever wins will be attached to a listener, and that listener wins a thousand dollars, and everybody that gets selected to get paired up with one of you four wins two fifty. So we're gonna be giving away some money.
Speaker 5: I'm All of America next.
Speaker 2: To Friday morning.
Speaker 7: Yep, we got that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's we're just yeah, we got just off a week.
Speaker 9: We're ready now now we're.
Speaker 2: Like comparis is we Chris got it three?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris wasn't off. He almost won.
Speaker 12: No, No, it's okay, Chris, rough week. We struggled this week, Chris, you're you know right? That's what we three of them and they were really good, almost won. That's what we in the pros call the coattails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the two of you combined to guest killer well three times.
Speaker 6: That was something you guys both did. Good guy, all right, So what do you got this weekend? You think can the Vikes do this against the Packer?
Speaker 2: Now? What do you think?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The Packers have played down to their competition. They lost to Carolina that they shouldn't have lost. Who's that other beds shouldn't have lost? Division games are weird. I think the kid can have a he plays better on the road. He's played well in Chicago, we played really well in Detroit. I think they can keep it close. If they can get a couple of plays, they can win.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think so too. I got a good feeling about it.
Speaker 5: For some reason.
Speaker 7: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. I mean it's Lambeau and the Vikes. Anything could happen, Go ahead and get them there.
Speaker 11: We have a football team that at times and for long periods of games, have looked terrible and are in it somehow.
Speaker 2: So we're doing some things right.
Speaker 5: Right Parish?
Speaker 9: Yeah, go Vikes?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: And after a big win by the Vikings this weekend, why don't it come by Tuesday Top ten Liquor in Woodbury and visit me increase all all kinds of hogs and smoking and all kinds of celebrating and all kinds of vodka.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, what could go watch Killer Whales. You're gonna watch that documentary Blackfish this weekend, aren't you? Yes? Yeah, yeah, that's what one of them was, Like, was in a two thousand and one film. It was Kirk Warner. It was twenty one.
Speaker 5: I thought that was maybe the Blackfish bit, but I'm like, I think that was way earlier than that.
Speaker 2: All right, Nine to noon next, b Dubs being Blaine is the Friday football feast.
Speaker 5: Our sources say it's passed. Can't blame them.
Speaker 2: Nine to noon is next. We're back five thirty to nine on Mondays see then waiting for day.
Speaker 6: You two have a I have a great weekend and Joey wiket it's working weekend.
Speaker 2: Have fun.
Speaker 9: Everybody