Speaker 1: I state not the best of times for those football bear Cats at Nippert they fall thirty twenty four of the Wildcats at Arizona Big twelve matchup gone wrong. Basketball bear Cats in action tomorrow should be a tune up game, but don't take them too lightly. Mount Saint Mary's at fifth third Arena right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: You will hear that. Hope you're doing all right.
Speaker 1: Lots going on, Drew western Het, he's here producing, got rick Yucino with news coming up, a lot of ground to cover, including trump Bucks. Got a bunch of people reaching out to me, going what about the two thousand dollars? When's the two k coming? We'll touch on that in a bit. Also, I want to start with we touched on this last week. I had people sending me blurbs of stories and photos from social media and elsewhere about this kid, Cincinnati Public Schools child who was being transported from Roberts Academy to Kids Thrive. Apparently he has behavioral issues, they work with them regularly. Apparently was acting out, didn't want to go. Allegedly they had him in the back of a van. He gets to the Kids Thrive place, there's pictures shared with the fathers trying to figure out why his kid was basically in this van with well, he was tied in some fashion, not like a hog tide, but his hands, wrists and his feet, ankles, legs were tied, whether to keep him in the vehicle from going wild in the vehicle or otherwise. Now investigations going on. Four staff members have in fact been put on leave and it's challenging. And I mentioned this last night. I had a traveling nurse who called and she was like, well, you just don't really know what they were dealing with and what their protocols are, and that's what the investigations for.
Speaker 2: And that's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Here's what I want to know, though, whether it's a child that's known to have behavioral issues or otherwise, and you're in the business of transporting youth children who have some type of issue like this from point A to point B. If it's your kid, if you're an administrator and educator, if you're someone who deals in law enforcement or otherwise, my question to you is how prepared are you? And I gotta say, if you've seen these pictures in this kid in the way he's sort of like tied up or whatever else that sort of goes along with that. You kind of go, well, how do you deal with a kid who's having a meltdown, who's freaking out, who's having some type of issue? If you were pulled over in and around the tri state with a kid yours or not one entrusted in your care, a child minor in your car in the back seat, in the back of the van, tied up such as this, my question to you is what do you think law enforcement would do or two four one kids being called would do to you as a result of dealing with the kid acting out. Would they go, well, hey, you kept the kid from jumping out of the vehicle and ending up as a cautionary tail thump by traffic because he had lost his or her mind in this situation, right, Or would they go, you know, you did a good thing there in that situation, because you could have been much worse. Should they have more preparation in a way to strap in a kid who's you know, over the edge? Law enforcement deals with this all the time from grown ups and sometimes you who have somehow lost their way in negotiating playing in the big sandbox, a life that we have, whether they get those spit guards or whatever else that you may see on lock up or jail or whatever. Some of the stuff they film, like a downtown at the jail right near the casino and all that, or some other type of facility. You see it a lot in Las Vegas, these other places where they show these cops type of shows or jail shows, and you see somebody who's spitting or being aggressive, a danger to themselves or others, or whatever else that goes with it. A lot of people out and about today, a lot of people and enjoying maybe one of the last few really almost picture perfect days in the Tri State. And I know this is a serious type of conversation in an issue, But as someone who does not have kids but has been a kid, I have seen kids act out. I've seen it in a place where I was working retail. Out in about with the public. You may see people occasionally have a freak out in some fashion. How best does one deal with this? If you're driving and a kid freaks out, what have you done? Here's the other question that I have with this, because times have changed. If you're a child of the seventies or the eighties or the eighties to the nineties or the two thousands to where we are right now this November fifteenth, twenty twenty five. The expectation of what is acceptable and how to deal with the kid who's just acting out and not handling themselves appropriately, a danger to themselves or others, or just in fact needing some type of correction. What is acceptable, whether it's the belt, whether it's the switch, whether it's when I was an elementary or primary school, if you got in trouble, they would put you in a closed coat room in the dark.
Speaker 2: It happened to me once.
Speaker 1: I've seen it and saw it happen to kids time and time again. And if you did that to a kid today, there would be all kinds of problems with litigation and interference and questions about how you deal with the child and the effects of that. And you go ahead a decade and beyond. The question is about coddling and everything else. And we know that there are kids who are autistic and other issues, who have other behavioral problems and trying to be sensitive to that in one fashion or another. I want to know what you think. I want to know what you've dealt with. I want to know if you have been that child, now grown or otherwise who's had a freak out, who's been out of control, Well, what did your family or school administrators or someone else do to keep you in check from becoming a danger to yourself or someone else.
Speaker 2: It's an ugly bad spot.
Speaker 1: One would think that if it was an aberration, it was an irregular, out of the ordinary circumstance, that you might think, Okay, we didn't have anything better in a manner in which to deal with the child. Is this case that's gotten all kinds of attention as a result of it? Maybe because that's the business of an educator, that's a business to someone who's transporting kids in, someone who's dealing with kids who have behavioral problems, that's your wheelhouse.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You don't go to a restaurant and unless it's like an Ethiopian place, and they would even have silverware because a lot of people still like to use flatwear and not their hands. But you wouldn't go to an Ethiopian restaurant and necessarily be surprised at people eating with their hands and not having as many, say, utensils as you would at other places. And that's not an I love youth, the Opian food, have friends that are eat the Opian That's why I mentioned it. But but the bottom line is they're eating their style and so forth. May be different. If you're dealing with a kid who is a problem, who was a danger, who is some type of behavioral maybe at risk situation for one of a better way to describe it, and that is your wheelhouse, you're going to be more prepared than someone who just comes across it irregularly. Right, So what do you do with the kid like that? There's a lot, There's more and more of them anywhere you go. If it's packed. Right now ken Wood Town Center just down Montgomery Road from where I sit in this room with a window window a hallway doing the show, I guarantee you there are people there today with some kids who are going to be hopped up on sugar, excited by flashing lights and sounds and everything that is going to the mall and there's going to be a freak out or two, and there's going to be a parent or two. They're going to navigate them. It's been several Christmases ago. This has happened twice to me, once Keedwin Town Center, once in Columbus years ago when I was living there and working there, and it was almost the identical circumstance. I am there, I'm shopping, I got coffee or beverage. I am carrying a bag with stuff for the woman that I'm with, and in and around me in the hustle and bustle of things. There are parents that had their kids effectively unleashes, stretchy chords, almost like those you know dog walking kind of the deals where it retracts and so forth, But it was stretchy the one case. The kids are running so wild they encircle me and someone else and we are tangled up in these leashes, for one of a better way to describe it. And I'm just holding the bags, trying not to spill my coffee, and just observing the chaos. Now, my mother, when I was a kid growing up, would have given me a slight correction. She would not have probably thought that I needed to be on a lead. But perhaps there are kids obviously out there who are I will never forget the woman who was in charge of those kids and some of those other adults with them looked at me like I was the problem. I'm like you, your wild child, children have wrapped me up in their leads, their leashes, whatever it is, how am I the problem? So, whether you keep your kids on leashes, whether you keep them in some type of subdued you probably can't walk your kid with a straight jacket through a facility, and nor should you be able to. And maybe if you've got a kid who's not handling stuff like that for you, maybe you take them somewhere else? Right, how do you deal with this? And my guess is if you're the parent, and do you know, even if your kid does have behavioral problems, do you expect it to be handled more professionally than tying hands and feet together? In a situation like this? Do you expect more? Do you hope there to be more? How do you cope with that? Five p one to three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundreds, the big one? Pick up the phone, give it the finger. You can talk back on the iHeartRadio app. We have a lot of ground to cover today, a short amount of time before chick a lovedwig steps in here after six the some sports talk, we'll give you a chance to sound off. I'm just curious how you cope. I've had numerous people reach out to me and they say, well, you were a latchkey kid, which is true. I've talked about it here many times, and how I am. You know, I just roamed around and observed things, taking the bus downtown and everything else. And maybe it's just we take better care of kids now than we used to. This is something irregular. My guess is this probably happened more regularly than it does now. That's why this maybe has made the news. I'm sure there's gonna probably be some conversations and consideration for litigation. I know some lawyers who were probably salivating at this story, thinking it was time for a big, fat money check payday circumstance for them and for their future client, they would hope. But the bottom line is you don't want a kid to have some type of mental issue beyond the freak out in trying to navigate and make sense as to why they were tied up in the back of a van. I'm just guessing maybe it's me, let's get one in here or two before the break and give you a chance to sound off. Katherine's first in Loveland five point three seven fe eight hundred. The big one was Stirling on a Saturday afternoon, Catherine.
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I've not been tied up recently and thrown in the back of a van, so I feel fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just perfect because I just got done dealing with a situation where I'm going through like custody battles. So I'm going through like JFS supervised visits and it's hard to discipline my child. And I had one child wailing at another child, and I was like, oh my goodness, how do you act in the situation?
Speaker 2: What what did they tell me?
Speaker 1: It's hard to uh, you know, deal with them or to correct them in some fashion. So what would you normally want to do that you are reluctant to do because you're being looked at by children's services.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I just put them in time out, like like go to your room. No no social media, no phone, no anything, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and ye and go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So just basically like like the security guy, like it happened right in from the security guy and I'm like, oh no. So he's like I'm gonna call my dad and he's.
Speaker 6: Gonna pick me up.
Speaker 4: Like fine, I'm gonna talk to your dad too, and it was just like, all right, you know, you just have to like still like I have to be bad cop and sit down my foot. But I'm like, I'm still your mom, and this is not good behavior.
Speaker 2: How old is the child?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious because I mean, that's an odd thing, and I've seen it with friends who maybe play parents against each other, but in a divorce or separation situation and custodial issues, it gets it gets deep fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because basically he's eleven about to be twelve, so he's going through preteen good times and yeah, so it's like, oh, here's my preteen child acting out because he's a good street a student and stuff. And then finally I got to like textas dad and everything, and we talked about it and I'm just like, okay, well, the way we're going to have to handle this with him laughing out like he's alreay expressed he wants to be in therapy, Like all right, let's get them signed up for therapy.
Speaker 2: Well that's pretty good. Maybe I should have asked for someone I might be healthier. I don't know.
Speaker 1: At any point in time, and this is difficult to ask. But since you're here, I'm going to do a Catherine. So, in this case that we're talking about, which they're investigating, and you have these people from CPS that are on leave at this point or whatever, have been suspended while the investigation happens. They used socks to tie this kid up. Would you ever restrain your child with socks or otherwise if in fact they were somehow acting out in the car? Where's the line? What's okay and not okay?
Speaker 2: With that?
Speaker 4: I just say it's it's like you, you set the rules, you set your boundaries. It doesn't mean like physically having to do anything with them, but you make it known that they are in trouble. You take away their little privileges. They're like, all right, you sit here and think about what's he done?
Speaker 1: There you go, Well, Katherine, good luck with the whole separation and custodial issue. I appreciate you listening to be a part of the show. I know it sucks. Not the show sucking, but I mean your circumstance. I hope that you made the show better. I may not be making a great gool. Try take care of yourself, Katherine. I appreciate you being here. Randy Mike, others your chance to get interactive. Is it ever appropriate to tie your kid up like that? Socks or otherwise electrical cord? I mean you hear all these stor rrible stories from children's services historically in headlines, in leading the newscast in the past. Here's a situation where people in this case you would think would be prepared to handle it better. But maybe the socks tying the kid up was the best pat to keeping him safe? Or am I crazy? Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred the big one. It's a Saturday afternoon, Sterling, seven hundred WLW. Not the best Todays at nippered this afternoon, Arizona Wildcats come in football, Bearcats back to regroup, coming back out at a week's time thirty twenty four of Bearcats fall basketball, Bearcats in action tomorrow hosting Mount Saint Mary's at third here on seven hundred WLW talking about kids and restraining them and where the line is quickly get to La Mike with Sterling on seven hundred WLW got about a minute.
Speaker 2: How far is too far?
Speaker 1: Is tying up this kid with socks over the top when it comes to trying to restrain him if in fact, he was a danger to himself.
Speaker 2: You're talking to Mike, right, Yeah, I'm talking to you, Mike.
Speaker 6: Okay, brother, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, you're in the game. You're good.
Speaker 6: But I don't know how to feel about that. That's a tough one because you don't want there and you don't know what the hell happened. I mean, I can see where it has some validity. I mean, if the kid's gonna make me jump out of the dog on car, what are you supposed to do? Well, maybe you could pull over and call the cops, or you know, whatever you got to do and get somebody to I don't know, that's a tough one without knowing. They're really tough detailed what went down, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say so, and that's why the investigation's taking place. But I just imagine, if you know, if my mom had tied me up like that and been pulled over, somebody would have called two four to one kids and she'd be answering a lot of questions. Here are professionals supposed to be transporting a kid to a place they deal with behavior issues. You might think that they would be a little bit more prepared. I hate to be brief, Mike. We're against the all time. I appreciate you holding it certainly being a part of the show. Fourth there to report straight away, rick Yucino, how do you smell just the person you were with or people that you know have some serious bo body odor, can in fact improve your status in our world? You'd think it'd be the other way. I'll explain after the news Sterling seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: And it was not the best of times.
Speaker 1: I would never football beercats ball thirty twenty four to Arizona's Wildcats Sterling hanging out rolling till six chick a luquig after that. Americans spend between seven and eight billion, that is with a b billion dollars seven to eight billion dollars a year on cologne, perfume, od toilette and random other products. It does not necessarily mention lotions that also may have a fragrance. And this crosses a lot of lines from the super expensive luxurious for a fragrances to you know, the British sterling for instance, that my Anileen used to get me all the time. Then she stopped what I mentioned it on the radio because I thought it was funny, now I miss giving me the British sterling.
Speaker 2: But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: The average bottle in America, and this is crazy spend a cost between eighty and one hundred and fifty dollars a niche luxury perfumes somewhere at least two hundred, sometimes more three hundred dollars a bottle, and I'm sure there's some stuff higher in than that. So obviously, scent and smell is a big deal. And some people wear it to cover up like their stink, their body odor. Some because well it makes them feel good because other people maybe smell it and it makes them smell good to them, right, I mean, it's pretty basic stuff. So what I want to know is how much smell impacts your attractiveness to someone else?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: New study came out and check this out. They say men with higher testosterone naturally produce body odors that other people find to be dominant, maybe more pleasant, sometimes less pleasant to be around or to smell. They can affect their dominance and how people look at them. It can affect obviously their attractiveness. If somebody stinks, you're probably not going to be too interested in them. But apparently both male and females rating similar smells and noticing testosterone, and how that lends one to apparently have a different view of somebody in their dominance. So if you stink a little, it might be a good thing as a guy for us to have a little nasty stink on us, if in fact that's what it is, is testosterone has a bit of stink. I don't know, if you've been to the gym, you've been working outside. See, I think that's a part of it. It's almost like we're getting something done. And the women in our lives are significant others. There's others around us go clearly dominant. Maybe they don't really have all the answers with the study, but I started thinking about that. So what smell? When you smell it? Like I will tell you, and you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: To say it.
Speaker 1: There are certain sense and this is a weird one and it might go back to my fixation with like hippie chicks, not necessarily the unshaven under arms so much, but this smell of patually like I mean, you could almost put that like on a door and I'd be like, hey, what is that door about? I'd like to talk to the door, which is probably I mean, that's a weird sickness in my head. I don't know, but I mean, I will be at a show, I'll be at Bogart's, I'll be wherever else, you know, the Brady wherever there's a show someplace, and all of a sudden, I'll smell like patually and I'm like, holy crap. So what I'm wondering is what smell do you smell? And you immediately like, uh oh, I got to find her. I got to find him or man, I love it when she or he's you know, whatever wears this smell or that smell. Is there a smell that you and sometimes it's other stuff, right, maybe it's the smell of cookies. Like you're shopping for a house or something. You're gonna go look for a new place to live, and all you notice that they got can handles that smell like sugar cookies or something along those lines. We are motivated by scent in a major way. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, eight hundred the big one. You can talk back the iHeartRadio app, click on that microphone. I think I find that just really incredibly interesting In the just the smell factor, and we spend a ton of money on it, and most of the time it may not be for the smell of ourselves, like if you spray yourself and some people and I I used to have a producer years ago, and it was a different type of studio setting that we have here at the Big One. Because I left here and took a job somewhere else. Because you know, you come up behind Marconi winning ratings and revenue monsters, opportunities are fewer and far between, so I had to find gainful employment. So I had an offer that came up. I went someplace else. I worked someplace. I shared a room with the producer directly in the studio space. When we were on the air, producer would take calls, screen calls and everything else. We be, you know, on the other side of the counter space for one of a better way to describe it. Now, this woman who was very talented, and I still consider her a friend, but at the time, this is some years ago, she would douse herself with I mean it literally was like she took a shower in some type of perfume. Now, I don't know if she had a body odor problem. Maybe if her nose or it didn't quite work correctly, she couldn't tell that it was super strong. I noticed this a lot of times with a lot of elderly people, senior citizens. Sometimes no disrespect. I want to live that long someday. But there are some people who will just stay like literally they just spray the whole bottle on them, and they're like, that's probably good enough, and then they show up. I had her friend who's a doctor, and it tells me all the time, like a dentist stuff, and it tells me all the time. People come in there and they're doused with all the like their clone or perfume, and it makes it challenging to do the work as they're tooling around in their skull. So and that already smells weird. When you're digging around in somebody's mouth, I would imagine, right there's all you start flossing places they missed. You're like, that is not good. I guess everybody has that one stink tooth, you know what I'm talking about. When you floss, you're like, oh, yeah, I got to do that more often than twice a day. So I'm just wondering, what is that smell. Is there a smell? Can you smell someone like it?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: And this research is weird to me, And I love research studies in polls, but I don't think I've ever smelled someone in with Well, that guy's dominant. He's clearly an alpha because he stinks more or or somehow. Now maybe it's more of a female noticing that kind of scenario than other dudes, But apparently this goes both ways when it comes to some type of acknowledgment or notice with the smell. But definitely there are sometimes you smell someone, is that someone smells great?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like you encounter someone and you, man, you smell great, but it's very good. Women will wear the perfume and they know that we smell it. But if you compliment and said, man, you smell so good. What is that you're wearing? You got to be careful how you say it, because then they look at you like somehow you're Leccheris or something.
Speaker 2: And I may or may not be Leicherius, you may or may not be.
Speaker 1: But you got to carefully broach that type of compliment kind of situation because you just don't know where things lay right now. You might get meet too it or something. I'm probably exaggerating, just minimally. Five point three seven four ninety seven thousand, eight hundred, The Big One talk Back, the iHeartRadio app. I had somebody else I used to know would work in doing like an asphalt work, blacktop, right ceiling and so forth. They do sometimes do roadwork. Sometimes they contract out and do like parking lots and stuff. And he definitely you get together, maybe meet up for beers. There was a smell like like if you're driving on two seventy five not far from Microcenter, and if the wind is blowing the right way, you have the vent open in your vehicle, you can get a whiff of that asphalt smell, right, is it? Because they're making it right there where they sort of rehab or rework that. I can't remember the name of that place, but you know what I'm talking about. If you're you could be driving by their right now and go, yeah, Sterling, I get it now. This is what my buddy smelled like a lot of the time. You go out for beers. And I don't know if he was like super more attractive than us, but he would get looks from other women and stuff like that when we were out be a group of guys or whatever. And I don't know if that was because he just looked like he was out there getting it done, or if he smelled like asphalt and they interpreted that as somehow him being more dominant. It's a very odd thing. So what smells do you smell and go, yeah, that's good. Another it's tough five point three seven four nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, the big one, your chance to get interactive. There's a lot of other stuff to get to as well. But I just I love research studies, and that isn't just an honestly an odd one. You would figure maybe a scent company or someone of a business that's involved in that would try to figure it out and sort of go that way. We already know that there are, in fact, sense that come out every holiday, like candles. There's a mustard candle or you know, a chili candle or whatever else. So we are all motivated by pleasure and pain. Some smells are more pleasurable, some are more painful, and sometimes the whiff of that. For instance, my friends up in Dark County, Miami County area, some of them are in the business of like raising hogs for like bacon or you know, pork loin or whatever else. Right, and there is a smell about some of what they do with their waist, just like others and farms and stuff. And you'll get a whiff. And if you're not familiar with it, you know that smells like crap, literally and figuratively.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: But you talk to somebody who's living around there in that business, I go, that is the smell of money. And for somebody else in that situation, they go to that guy, looks great. You've got a lot of hogs smelling up and stinking the joint up, but there's money there. To Milford, and Steve was sterling on the big one seven hundred WLW Steve, what smells good or bad?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: You know you've wrought back memories of my hippie girlfriend back in the late of the early ages of chili.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: And she was just and she would wash her hair with that herbal essens, that green shampoo, and she would come out of that bathroom with a combination of the chili and that essence of shampoo of whatever it was called. And then of course my favorite is yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you're probably I think anything like that a little bit over the top that I appreciate that. Yeah, smell is a part of the motivation that goes into that. We had two Alex's, one Alex Egan, who produces here. Sometime he says his parents spend one hundred and fifty dollars on a hotel ambient sprayer. They say it's better than a candle and great aroma, and people certainly like that, you know.
Speaker 2: And here's the other thing that reminds me.
Speaker 1: You go to Vegas and I don't know if they're still doing I haven't stayed there in a little while at the Luxe work, but Luxer had a specific scent when you would walk in there. I don't know if it smells like tombs of old you know, pyramid. I don't know where they got it, but it started. Even now, my scent memory takes me back to be in at the Luxor. There is something about it and the people in the business of casinos. Aside from a little in the way of windows and clocks to keep you feeling good and a scent that keeps you feeling positively, scent is a major deal.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: There is no question five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred the big one to Mount Washington with Doug on seven hundred. WLW Doug, what stinks and what smells good?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Guy? You bought it up? I'm not bad brother. Back in the day out of a piping layer and a specialist worker, right out of high school about nineteen ninety eight, and I used to work in all the nasty, really really foul chemical plants down on st Avenue right behind Ivory Dale, and one of them they rendered animal fat.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, And my uncle told.
Speaker 5: Me he was a boiler maker and I was only making like ten and change an hour. Bro, Like I had taken a pay cut to get in the unions. He said, just tell yourself, it smells like money. And I remember the first time that kicked that in.
Speaker 3: I walked in.
Speaker 5: I walked in on a Sunday to work at there. I was pulling seven twelves and I said, screw it. Went out really late now on a Saturday night, got off twisted up and I walked in and I had the smell of that animal fat, and I, yeah, you know, it got real bad, but a good smell.
Speaker 2: Though the smell of money is good.
Speaker 3: Smell like money starling.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you, big dog, then there was nothing about money with that sting, I understand. I have one other bad smell, and it's my ex fiance's perfume. I won't even mention it on the air, but it Why I ever run into another woman wearing it out run?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is it because it reminds you of her? Or is it because it actually smells bad?
Speaker 5: No, it was a beautiful smell, but it reminds me of her. And if another woman's wearing it, it's all bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she ain't gotten it.
Speaker 5: He's probably terrible.
Speaker 2: Take you to the bad spot. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: But then I have one more my mother. While my whole teenage, literally teen years, my mother were round and they said that it had human pheromones in it, and my mom always used a joke. My mom was a player, bro. She didn't mess around. Oh God, blessed chaos, but she that smell. To this day, it's usually on an old lady.
Speaker 3: I'll smell it and it just like it may.
Speaker 5: It brings tears in my eyes, man, because it makes me think of my mother.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it takes you right back, though, Doug, I appreciate the call me and thank you for listening to being part of the show. We got time for one more and let's get Westwood. John talking about the smells, the good, the bad, the ugly. I suppose was Sterling on the Big One, John, what's up?
Speaker 8: There's nothing like the smell of geta bacon and eggs cooking in the morning. But aside for that, I want to hear more about that hippie chick from the eighties with the herbal lessens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, kid, it's true. It's always good. Yeah, breakfast does smell good. I mean you get a little bit of that maple, with a little bit of that pork smell a little bit of all that with the getta. Yeah, I mean the smell of bacon is good. Just in general. I kind of find it hot. But I mean, I'm not trying to get weird. I'm just saying it's a Saturday, Sterling. If I've won three, seven, four, nine, eight hundred the big one, seven hundred double, welw place to be for a football bear Cat team that well, they got upset.
Speaker 2: I guess technically right.
Speaker 1: Wildcats Arizona in Town Neffork Football bear Cats fall thirty twenty four basketball of Bearcats tomorrow face off Saint Mary should be a tune up game and Bengals on the road in the Berg looking to uh, you get back to some winning ways there, right, let's hope. So we'll see how that goes into some inact too. Schmark Store one of those apparently not playing too, so we'll get more on that throughout the afternoon. On the way in today I saw something. Was it made very fast of all of a sudden. I have a number of neighbors that have already gone full on from they went from Halloween within I think they took a week off maybe after getting rid of the Halloween decorations, and they've gone full on holiday Christmas mode. Nothing in between, I guess for Thanksgiving. But on seventy five I saw a transport of Christmas trees.
Speaker 2: On a truck.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many were on there, but it was a whole lot of them, and they had various size as you could see because of where they actually cut the trunk and it was trunked to the back of the vehicle and you could see a smaller ones sort of not quite as bad as the Charlie Brown Christmas kind of tree, because his was more like a a well, it was like dead almost, but it made you feel good as a kid, like your heart was like, yeah, that's a good tree. It's a good tree as trees goes. The look fantastic. That one of those on there almost looked like it could be like, you know, Fountain Square, Big or something along those lines. So we'll talk on holiday stuff in a bit. Bengals Steelers tomorrow. Of course, here on the big One, Ricky Chino has your five o'clock report moments away and up there on everything that's going on. Chick Ludwig follows me today, are you ready for trump Bucks? I'll ask you that, would you say no to that two thousand dollars if in fact there's a way to get some trump Bucks to your pocket for these hard times and the tariff taxes that go along with it. We'll try to make sense of that and a whole lot more next hour as well. I had a neighbor of mine. I love talking to my neighbor's good neighborhood and good people, and buddy of mine. He's like, I want my trump dollars trump Bucks. He says, it's not like Obama dollars, but it'd be trump Bucks. It'd be good. I could use them. He goes, I don't even care about the budget. I'm like, what do you mean. He goes, well, I know it's gonna screw the budget. I'm like, I'm just trying to walk my dog. I really don't want to get into all this, and he goes, I just want my money back. He goes those tariffs go. I'm like, I feel you, man. So we'll touch on that. He was very excited, very gleeful. We mentioned it yesterday, hit me again today on the way in on it. He's like, I'll be listening to guy, what my two thousand dollars. I'm like, okay, So we'll see how that goes. Uchino has news straight away five o'clock report, where the Woday play tomorrow, tried to get a win, where the Bearcats fell today, the Wildcats at Knippert and where the basketball Bearcats face off against Mount St. Mary's tomorrow. Right here, News Radio seven hundred wluble the little window into a hallway. He's up next, gets ready for some Saturday early evening sports talk. And it's already been a tough day for football. Bearcat fans since the Wildcats at Arizona came in Big twelve match up at Knipport thirty twenty four for the visitors for Bearcats basketball. Bearcats hosting Mount Saint Mary's tomorrow, so hopefully to get back on the winning side. It wasn't the best of times for Xavier's Musketeers last night at Iowa. They took a loss, so looking to turn things around. F C Cincinnati continuing to play on MLS Cup playoffs, but that's a week out, and the Bengals on the road at the Stillers Place in the burg Land of Scrapple and so much more like Andy Warhol and so forth, and that'll be here one o'clock kickoff, seven hundred WLW. All right, A number of things I want to get into, first of all, because I've had numerous people mention it. Do you expect to get the trump bucks? I don't know what else should call them? An Obama dollars float off the tongue. Trump Bucks is what we use last time during COVID when there were moneys sent to people and so forth. The tariff tax. Apparently it's making all of us rich. I'm just wondering, are you ready for your two K? Will you turn it down? Say, I don't know anybody who's going to turn down the two thousand dollars if we actually were to get the two thousand dollars in relation to this, and I can hear a collective like deep breath and uncomfortable feeling for a lot of people about this. But let's be honest. Prices have gone up. Harris effectively attacks on the stuff that we buy, that we consume on a regular basis, And there's a lot of stuff going on. Who who could say no to an extra two thousand dollars? Not a lot of people five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, the big one. Don't worry about the math, don't worry about how it's going to affect the budget. Don't worry about the fact that experts who deal with the government issues of funding and so forth in the kitty that are saying the two thousand dollars for the low and middle income people is going to end up crossing over to well basically deficit spending from the tear at tax because they haven't raised as much as it would be going out for the two K. But if they have some weird fuzzy math and it were to work out in that fashion. Are you gonna say no to two k? I wouldn't say no to two k. It may not be fiscally responsible, but who cares. Just kick that can down the way, you know. I mean, they're making snap people have to like apparently reapply. I think that's the news now for their benefits. Situation is stuff is trying to get back to normal for people that are food and secure and so forth. So I mean, maybe the two k could go to help the hungry, But right now I'm thinking an extra two k in Sterling's pocket fat would cash money in time for the holidays.
Speaker 2: That will be sweet? No or yes?
Speaker 1: Five point three seven four nine seven, eight hundred, big one? Do you think you'll get the trump Bucks? Is it just talk? Is it just a distraction or otherwise? I want to know how you're feeling and what you think on that. My neighbor is the last couple of days has been all every time I see the guy.
Speaker 2: I want my trump Bucks man.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he thinks I'm somehow connected that I can go to the Treasury and just somehow get him a two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Check.
Speaker 1: I am not connected in that fashion, but I would accept a two thousand dollars to direct a posit the account of mine, that is for sure. I'm just wondering how you're navigating those waters or if you care, will you see it? Will it make it make a difference? Yeah, an extra two k would definitely make a difference. Might alsome, make stuff costs more? Is more people spend more money or whatever else too, But tough times, I mean, what are you gonna do? It's kind of difficult. It really isn't in relation to that or or is it a big distraction from questions about the Epstein files and so forth? And I'm mentioning this because I've had numerous people reach out to me, and oftentimes I realized that, you know, it's it's a misnomer to assume that emails or people direct messaging on X or Twitter or whatever you want, that it's actually what people are thinking about and talking about right now. But overall, because you can't get away from it in the news, you know, the idea of underage teenage children effectively raped, abuse, sex trafficked or otherwise. And Jeffrey Epstein, whether he committed suicide or whether he was somehow executed, murdered or what have you on the down low while he was in custody. Probably, you know, maybe maybe that makes some question about stuff. Maybe you know, the Joel Maxwell whatever her name is, in her now a country club prison situation. After doing some more communicate about it, emails coming out and apparently the president being mentioned in some of those, but he wants to go after Democrats. So maybe that two thousand dollars would distract anybody who's paying close attention or has interest in protecting the so called children and the abusers. You can spend two grand to go, you know, by Christmas presents or holiday gifts, or just an extra two k to shut your mouth, right, I mean, if you're concerned about the Epstein stuff, that's a legitimate way to look over here at the shiny object rather than maybe something else. Or if I crossed the line, I mean one way or the other, you would hope there'd be justice and it would be handled appropriately. Right, You would hope that those things would be shared and communicated. They'll vote on that lawmakers this coming week, right, I mean that's probably reasonable and rational. I don't think that one thing necessarily has to do with the other. Concerned about the children and those young girls or women that were sex trafficked and abused, and it's happening all over the place all the time anyway in some fashion, just not at that level, and still want to get the details out and people who are responsible would be to hell account. On the other side of it, I still want my two thousand dollars. Do you want your two thousand dollars? Do you want your Trump bucks? Or is it just all a bunch of static five one to three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred the Big One having a little fun on a Saturday afternoon's talk to Ray in Dell High with Sterling on the Big One.
Speaker 2: Hey Ray, we'll go.
Speaker 8: Up the two thousand Trump dollars.
Speaker 2: Sterling, you don't want the two k? Can I have your two k?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 8: I want to give it to the debt. The debt needs to be handled. I mean, some people got it. We got to start, you know, tightening our buttet their belt buckle a little bit tighter. I think there's a little bit too much money flying around and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see the debt come down it's.
Speaker 8: Thirty three percent of our national budget, just the interest payments. I'd like to see that debt clock go the opposite direction of what it's going right now.
Speaker 1: And so, what do you think the point of the two K is? I mean, is it really going to help people? Is it just a distraction? What is the point and a purpose of it?
Speaker 3: I hate to say it, it's votes.
Speaker 2: It's votes.
Speaker 1: Well, who's you can't vote for Trump anymore. He's already in there for a second term.
Speaker 9: I know he is, but you know it's still going to have, you know, a.
Speaker 8: Little bit of votes for the party.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 8: Just for the record, I'm a Republican sixty nine year old white male. I'm okay, I'm doing okay. I just think that we just we just need to handle this the economy a little bit better.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 8: I don't think two thousand dollars is going to do it anybody any good. I don't think it has shown in the past that the these rebates that we've gotten everything is really boosted the economy and put us out of debt and all this other kind of stuff. It's done nothing. People just spend it on you know what.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what you know, what is. But if people go spend money on food or clothes for their kids, if they're low income people, let's just say, or even others where it's just extra cash, they are likely to spend it and that'll help the economy. But that also could infect inflation too, couldn't it.
Speaker 6: It could?
Speaker 8: But I think you know, the low income people, they've got SNAP and some other benefits and things like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 8: I don't think that the two thousand dollars they're going to get, they're gonna end up spending on things that are not going to be beneficial to the national economy.
Speaker 1: I got you, Ray, I appreciate the call man. Maybe maybe he's right five three, seven hundred, The big one.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I'll just look at it this way because I think this is the way most people think. None of them, that's my problem. I'm just trying to get paid. And if you can get an extra two thousand dollars in your pocket, what do you care?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You want your Trump Bucks? Am I crazy? Five one three seven four nine seven thousand, eight hundred the big one? Is it going to make a difference? I can tell you that if you are one of those people that are on the margins, one of those people that are on the edges, even somebody who's middle income. An extra two thousand dollars goes a long way to put food on the table, to pay down credit card debt, to pay your utilities as prices rise on those, and a lot of other stuff.
Speaker 2: It could be, it could be a winner. No.
Speaker 1: Five went three, seven four nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, The Big One, your chance to get interactive straight away. I'm just kind of curious if that's a I mean, you think it's gonna help. Is it not gonna help? Maybe we'll see quick break will come back, give you a chance to get interactive. It's a Saturday night, sterling here in the nation station. What you're listening to, I appreciate you being here. Seven hundred WLW First Warning forecast on the Big One, down to forty four tonight, middle fifties for your Sunday the same from a Monday and Tuesday rain closer to fifty.
Speaker 2: It's sixty nine right now, best day will have in a while. They say. It's fifteenth of November ju nine. First Wary forecasts.
Speaker 1: If your weather station, what you're listening to seven hundred W WELW asking about those trump Bucks. They called them Obama dollars trump Bucks. So it came out initially during the COVID stuff, right, I think he did that. Now he's floating the idea of two thousand dollars cash money to middle and low income people. I don't know where I fall on that, but I think I get two K out of this deal. Do you want the two k? Would you say no, I'm all right with it. Put it towards the debt, or you like everybody else, including our lawmakers, who go, you know what, forget about the budget, forget about living within our means. The government is truly definitely not the same as your budget or my personal budget or a regular businesses budget, just generally. But maybe is this a distraction or otherwise? Oh, will you keep your t Trump dollars or trump bucks if they come through West Hamilton, Tina, you're Wes Sterling and Charlie and Richard after that on seven hundred WLW Tina and what's up?
Speaker 10: I am calling them the beautiful Hills of Hamiltucky.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: My friend mister k used to call that place home. I've been there many a time I like Hamilton.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I would take the two thousand, but I'm not going to hold my breast waiting on that. However, I would be willing to forfeit, not take it, if I could see whose names are on that Epstein list.
Speaker 1: Oh so you would tray two thousand dollars a trump Bucks trump dollars to see all the Epstein files rather than what keep them secret is? Because I thought that was one of the things that was all about letting those pedophiles known out there with all the documents released, You're.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, I would give up my teenth output and my own money with it too.
Speaker 2: I want to see the names there you go.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see some justice in it, that's for sure, Tine. I appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I want to keep my two k and the we can hope that lawmakers do their bidding and what they're supposed to do with that, or is something being hidden maybe to fort Wayne and Charlie. Do they call you Chuck or Charlie or Charles? What what? I guess Charlie's on the sheet or the call screen, Charlie, I'll just call you.
Speaker 2: Charlie is that all right, I am Charlie.
Speaker 1: You are Charlie. I'm sterling. What's going on? What about your Trump bucks man?
Speaker 3: Who says, notice Santa Claus say again? I said, who says no to Santa Claus?
Speaker 2: That's true, I mean, if somebody.
Speaker 3: But I don't like the idea because when they did the stimulus under Biden, inflation laying up. And do you recall the time when the store shelves were empty and you couldn't go to the store and get what you need. I do.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that was because of money coming as a result of bonus in come or.
Speaker 3: It's all the disposable money that has been putting the people's pocket that they wouldn't be going out and buying all this stuff. I mean, yeah, like I said, he says, not of standing clothes. But I don't like the idea Trump the and as far as they have staple let they guess all this the distraction from where the government was shut down and the Democrats did all this to the country.
Speaker 1: But you know, norm only the devil's advocate here. There's a couple of things. First, the issue of supply chain issues during the cut COVID shutdown, was not about so many people spending so much money as much as stuff being able not to come to market on those shelves during that time.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: In addition to that you just mentioned, uh, what was what was the next thing you just mentioned there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: I think it was President Trump who was pushing to have all that stuff released when he was running for office again, So he was the one who called it out there and then it got quiet, and he's the one now saying that it's a distraction When he started that objectively, wouldn't you agree to you?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Or am I did? I have one too many blunt head traumas.
Speaker 3: But this is just a smoke screen to the shutdown is taking off the front page where the Democrat Party attacked the citizens by shutting off the snap you know, not paying government workers, you know, right, That's why I saw it distraction, you know, That's why that's my opinion.
Speaker 1: So before that with the Epstein thing, you think that that was a distraction by Trump to have people pay attention to what.
Speaker 3: Now was just distraction now?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: But before.
Speaker 1: But didn't he run on the idea that he was going to get that stuff released?
Speaker 3: The government released twenty three thousand pages, and the Democrats released what three pages that were heavily redacted that had Trump's.
Speaker 1: Name on the Well, they'll vote this week. They'll be voting to see about releasing a whole bunch more. So we'll see how that goes. But I don't think revisionist history necessarily floats along with that. But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is revusiness history. It's happening right now, in front of your eyes.
Speaker 2: It's happening.
Speaker 3: I can't to hear him talk about the shutdown. Was the last time, Well talk about the sheddowns.
Speaker 1: It's open now, it's back open now. That's what else are they supposed to talk about?
Speaker 3: But we're not talking about what they did. You know, the Democrats, the Democrats, well.
Speaker 2: The Republicans didn't get it open either.
Speaker 3: The Republicans getn't getting up because all the Democrats voted against it.
Speaker 6: Knuckleheag.
Speaker 3: You need sixty votes.
Speaker 1: In the Senate, right right, So it's the Democrats who did that. It's the Democrats who are now trying to hide the Epstein. You shut that down because of the Epstein. I got you, I got you. Charlie, I appreciate the call. That's true. It must be the Democrats. I don't know what I'm thinking. We want our trump Bucks, and it's the democrats fault that they're distracting us from the Epstein with the Epstein files, it's a shiny object. Not that Trump ran on the idea of releasing all the info. I'm look, I'm an equal opportunity of fender. I'm just calling it like I see it. Quick break, come back after your five thirty report. By the way, at Sterling Radio on X take a look, we are the big one and we definitely have the biggest bells of them all. At Sterling Radio seven hundred WLW. Sean McMahon keep me on time and in line as best he's able. We're talking about the trump Bucks. You can sound up on that. If you'd like two, five, one, three, seven, four, nine, eight hundred, the big One, you just pick up the phone, give it the finger I mentioned earlier. You know this is the big One, seven hundred WLW. Right, we have big bells too. In time for the holiday, we are decked out. The halls have been decked here in preparation for the holiday season. I don't know who did it a little elves overnight. You know, I'm only here a few days a week, so I'm not sure who's responsible. But what I did notice last night is we have the biggest bells I think I have ever seen. If it's with the big one at Sterling Radio, you can see as I demonstrate the sheer girth and the size of these big bells of ours here at the big one that's at Sterling Radio on X if you want to give it a look. But it leads me to something else. And I mentioned this earlier today. And I don't know about you. I'm not exactly the most forward decorative kind of guy. The women in my life tend to be that way. I'm not like, well, I got to deck the halls, man, But I will follow direction and get the box out of the basement or out of the attic and then get stuff put together before we put up the Honka bush and the Christmas tree and all the other stuff that goes along with it. I had a friend of mine who's a family they never really took down their holiday stuff. In fact, the Big House and was one of those houses that had like we're all about the Christmas tree. Like some people have one Christmas tree. Maybe they have an evergreen or some type of pine a tree out in the yard, and they may decorate that in addition to or in lieu of a tree inside. It just depends, right, I mentioned earlier I saw the big tractor trailer or flatbed anyway truck bringing a bunch of Christmas trees, one would assume, to market someplace. It was going south on seventy five. So from whence it came, I don't know, but north certainly wherever the Christmas trees grow in abundances. They were hacked down and ready to be, you know, soaked in water so that they don't try out and all the other stuff that goes with it. Is it too early to put the Christmas up at this point? I mentioned this just a bit ago, but I bring it up again because I have two neighbors. One was like, literally it was like, I think what Halloween was like? I think a Friday night if I'm not mistaken, before the weekend. After that was done, that's Saturday or Sunday. He was out on the roof doing all the stuff that they do, with some new additions for their Christmas display. And now there's another and a lot of people have lights and stuff. I'm just wondering, how early do you put up your holiday decorations, whether it's Christmas, kwan Zahnka picks something in between that is decorative.
Speaker 2: I just the whole thing. You got to tear him down.
Speaker 1: And I used to be like really passionate about the fact that, like after Christmas, you know, New Year's comes, I'm like, get that crap off the house. But now I'm in a different mindset. I'm all about keep the I like Christmas all year. I don't mind. I like the lights. I like especially with the dark early. You know, we fall back in time and it changes. You know, this time of year, the axis of the Earth is shifted and it's darker, longer on our part of the Hemis planet, in our hemisphere than it will be. I'd like say, down in New Zealand, Australia, way uh their summer to our winter. You know how that goes. They'll get longer days, we get shorter ones. You'll hear more about people getting hit by cars because they're walking in the dark and people aren't paying attention and distracted. But I am all about the decorations to help us get through the really just nasty frozen tundra of the tri State at Christmas time. It's great for football weather, and it's fine. I mean, this is an unusually warm day. This is warmer than normal. I mean right now it is still sixty nine degrees and it will be the best day we deal with in a while. So I'm just ready, and I mean I'm looking forward to to like a new tree, like a Christmas like Hanika Bush, I'll explain that every year I talk about the tree that attacked my mom when I was a little kid. So and people always want to hear the story, but I wait till Christmas to do that.
Speaker 2: Won't do it now?
Speaker 1: Let's get to Cindy and Florence then, Richard, I want to know, is it too early to do the holiday decorating or you, like my neighbors al ready to deck the halls.
Speaker 11: Come on, Sterling, it is never to early to decorate for Christmas. Do you know what? I just picked up? Tree sixth, a live tree, my sixth and final tree. When I'm done decorating it, I'm done.
Speaker 9: I have the.
Speaker 11: Outdoor lights up, I have a shower curtain, I have dishes, mugs, I have a Christmas tree farm. I have a lights in the windows, everything everywhere you look at Christmas.
Speaker 1: Man, you were just oozing festiveness. I'm telling you, so I want to make sure that because the phone was a little weird. Cindy, did you say you just acquired your sixth tree?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: All the rest are artificial and they're already up.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got one live, my live tree.
Speaker 1: Now did you do it the old fashioned way? Did you go hunting and hack that tree down? Or did you do it the way like when I worked at the grocery bar and people would come to the lot, grab one, and they'd give me a couple of bucks. I'd tie it to the roof of their car, and then away they would go.
Speaker 11: We used to top it up, top one down when our children were but it's kind of hard for us to do that now. So we went and purchased one at a nursery.
Speaker 1: That's excellent. See I've grown to embrace the holidays. See there was a tree that fell. It was a big nasty thing when I was a kid. So then we embraced the smaller sort of Christmas honic a bush because it's less dangerous. But the biggest problem is just keeping them moist, right, So you've got to keep that thing watered.
Speaker 2: Do you keep this at the tree?
Speaker 1: If you keep it moist, do you keep it through like New Year's or when do you get rid of the live tree?
Speaker 11: I don't take anything down until Epiphany, so about two weeks after Christmas, I like it. I mean two weeks Epiphany is when it comes down in January?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you, So you beyond Boxing Day, our friends in the UK would say. And then a little bit longer is when that switchover? Now do you immediately then go to like Valentine's decorations and then like Saint Patrick's Day decorations or do you have like a window of time where there's a lot of nothing at the House of Cindy.
Speaker 11: Well, because it takes me so long to do the outdoor lights and the inside and the dishes and everything. It takes so long that I start in October and that's pretty much all I decorate.
Speaker 2: For is Christmas.
Speaker 11: I used to love to decorate for Thanksgiving. I used to love to get the bails of hay and the moms and the pumpkins and the gorge, but Christmas took over.
Speaker 2: Well that's all right.
Speaker 1: I feel the festiveness through the phone, so it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: And you sound very happy.
Speaker 1: It might just be that you're happy to talk to me, but I think it's about the holiday, right, It's both.
Speaker 11: But I love Christmas more than anything. I hate when it's I love everything about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope it's a fantastic Christmas and I hope to talk to you again. I appreciate you listening and contributing to the show.
Speaker 2: Cindy, Oh, thank you so.
Speaker 11: Much to having a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Speaker 1: Lots to be thankful for. Thank you you too much to be grateful for. Including Matt calling from pleasant Ridge with Stirling on the Big One. Do you have the tree up? Have you gone hunting and hacking? And have you got the lights up? Or you're feeling festive?
Speaker 9: Met I don't have a tree, but I put my lights out, and usually it's just lights around the flowerbed in this tree in my yard. But I did it last weekend because I worked for a hospital and I do snow removal. Oh yeah, and the way the weather then I thought, you know, I probably should do it now, but I didn't turn anything on, so that won't be until Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: No, wait a minute, So what you're telling me For the next week and a half to Thanksgiving they sit there dormant.
Speaker 2: I think I would be. I would. It's like a little kid. I would. I would have to plug them in, I'd have to hit the on button.
Speaker 9: Well, I've tested them because I tested them all in the basement, and when I brought them up and put them in the flower bed, half those strands stopped working. And I'm over like a hundred and trying to fix strands of lights. It just doesn't happen. And it's cheaper just to dispose of them and buy a new box.
Speaker 7: Sure, And.
Speaker 9: I used to hang them on the gutter and uh, one year the icicle lights on one side went out and I replaced them, and then when I got them, the other side went out. So I don't do it.
Speaker 2: I don't. Yeah, I don't blame me. And you also got to be careful.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're not going to hire somebody to do that, you'll want to be like our Willie and end up being immortalized, you know, by calling for help because you can't get down off the roof, or my buddy Scott who took a fall because his teenage boys didn't help him. So I totally did Matt. I appreciate the call man, Thank you. I totally get that. I'm feeling festive to take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Five point three seven four nine seven eight hundred the big one. And the other thing is now they have in another buddy of mine, he was just like, dude, I got rid of all my old lights, and he's like, I've gone led. It's cheaper too, and apparently from what he was saying, and I don't know, because I have some lights that are LED and some that are older. But if the older ones I know that, then you have to go in search of that burnt bulb unless it's a cord problem. When you go searching for why the strand of lights is out, and it is just a pain in the backside. I mean, it's just a hassle.
Speaker 2: Is it too early? Have you decked the halls? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: And would you like to see the big ones big bells at Sterling Radio on X I am demonstrating because I don't know who's responsible, but the halls have been decked and we are ready for the holiday. Here at seven hundred WLW