Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the morning show, this is a spring break time for a lot of the college kids. I mentioned that my son is on spring break right now, Luke, which I got to recap everybody on Luke's spring break here.
Speaker 2: First of all, I saw.
Speaker 1: This because there was a little news story about spring break and where kids are spring breaking. Florida they say is full of them this year because of the stuff going on in Mexico. But Mexico still has a bunch people are going to. Dominican Republic is a big one. One in three parents have no idea what their kids are doing on spring break.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: And I thought with that one that we could do this as a topic. And this will be from the perspective of you who has been on spring break. If you're a person that was a spring breaker when you were in college, where'd you go? Our big thing was the spring break that would happen with a lot of the guys that were my age. It was always going to either Lake Havisu, which was in Arizona, or it was Daytona Beach, which was a big one. How much you to fill in the blank? I prayed my parents didn't see me do blank on spring break.
Speaker 2: You can call eight four to fur Mojo Live. By the way.
Speaker 1: For those who don't know this or have not heard, my son was going to Mexico, so he was no, I don't know what he's doing, but I'm going to tell the listener that my wife is also on spring break too, because remember she was going to go because of the cartel involvement, and she's staying just down the ways down the beach. I guess from where Luke is. And I talked to her last night and oh Lydia called her good. I talked to her last night and I said, so, if you talked to Luke and she's like, no, I said, what do you mean, he's not answering her calls?
Speaker 2: Chelsea? Are you there, Chelsea?
Speaker 3: I'll did talk to him. I did talk to him.
Speaker 2: You finally you finally talked to him.
Speaker 3: He had texted me a couple of days ago saying, Ken Riley and I come over and two days because they want to, I guess, hang out at a nice sort and then she's so she's with her sororities. There's a bunch of sororities and fraternities that.
Speaker 2: Are she's with her sorority is Luke a member of your sorority?
Speaker 3: Now, come on, yes, yes, And then so I'm taking They're going to come over today hang with me at the pool, and then tonight I'm taking the boys out for dinner.
Speaker 1: So you're taking the entire fraternity out to dinner.
Speaker 3: The entire going on.
Speaker 2: Daddy war over what is going on?
Speaker 3: Jelse, I'm living like you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So I.
Speaker 3: Get to play Mojo for the day everyone else.
Speaker 1: Have you been hearing from a lot of the parents that they've been calling to check in on the boys a couple.
Speaker 3: Of them, Yeah, just ask you know, are they eating? Are they? And literally, like I had just threatened Luke yesterday, I said, if you don't call me, I am checking into your hotel for the day and I will be partying with you.
Speaker 1: So he called you right away right away. I was looking at Luke's social media yesterday. He rarely posts it all on social media.
Speaker 2: I think I've only seen like one photo from.
Speaker 1: He literally has one post. Luke has one post on a social media story. Yes there was a story. I went to go look at it, but it's homeless. Oh you know what it is. Luke doesn't follow Mojo in the morning. Did you know that he doesn't even I'm not surprised he doesn't even follow our show, all right, so here it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be really upset to his sunburn. He said, you're going to be really mad when you see me, mom.
Speaker 1: Because but I saw the picture of him and he was wearing some obsessively large shirt with it with his chest shopping.
Speaker 2: So wait, wait, he hasn't know his size.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: That's the style these days, and.
Speaker 3: That just does that surprise. You brought this child. Last year he went on spring break, he put his passport in his pocket and bare.
Speaker 1: He did not bring any money last year, bring any cash. This year he brought his mom to make up for so uh. This is pretty pretty crazy though, that that all these kids are spring breaking right now and they're in places like you know, Punta Canta, uh.
Speaker 3: And there's no in that, and then they're they're in Florida and stuff, and then our kids still goes to Mexico.
Speaker 2: It's like, what is that?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this. It is so stage here. I feel very very very stage. Really yeah, I really do. There aren't a lot of people here because I think people canceled. But I mean it's gorgeous. Everyone here is so friendly, and I feel super safe. I really really do. I don't think it was nice. Are you going to ask me how my spring break?
Speaker 2: Is you having more fun than Luke?
Speaker 4: I mean I'm having I know you have because I've seen you post on the We Don't Podcast Instagram page Turquoi Chelsea. Chelsea's posting like Shannon over here on her social media's having the time of her life and.
Speaker 3: We don't because there were parents that were sending me messages. So I want to see.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, Renee, what are you calling for? Renee?
Speaker 5: Well, she left out the most important part that the dinner is going to be on your dime, Mojo, Renee.
Speaker 2: I think I was in. It was all pretty much insinuated. Yeah. So uh, I'm so.
Speaker 3: Glad to hear that you're safe out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's so I'm telling you it's beautiful and safe.
Speaker 1: Hey, Renee, would you like her to bring you home a souvenir.
Speaker 5: Or she can just pay for our trip?
Speaker 2: Not a chance? All right? Hold on a second, hold on?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 1: We did the contest tripa day to Florida's can be now, TRIPPI spring break Mexic to Mexico.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Good? What's up?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 5: So I went to Cancun during spring break, and I hope my mom never.
Speaker 2: Knows that we were drunk when we went to church.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Lord, hey, but you went to.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's actually really good that you guys got to a church in can Kun.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it was a little scary taking the boss back in the nineties, but yeah, we made it.
Speaker 1: But it was rough. It was rough. Wait a second, So back in the back in the nineties spring breaking, do you think that we were worse than the kids nowadays or the kids you think nowadays crazier?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll just tell you this I took.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't let my.
Speaker 2: Daughter go by herself.
Speaker 3: I went with her, So no way, I know what I did.
Speaker 2: You're not going by yourself.
Speaker 1: I remember going on us on one of those spring break trips or those end of the year high school trips with the high school kids when the boys were graduating, and I remember the parents were crazier than the kids were.
Speaker 2: The kids were nuts. Yeah, she passed out on spring break? Did really? She got so drunk?
Speaker 3: At a bar that she ended up falling up against the bar.
Speaker 1: And pass what happens if we find video later from when Chelsea and Luke are back on spring break and there's like, what what's the bars called that are down there all the time in Senior Frogs and there's like a sea O Go Bongo is another one too club? What if there's a hot body contest and my wife is in it? Yeah, I kind of would be kind of probably her, that's my wife.
Speaker 2: At the pool Senior. You're not amitried to her tonight?
Speaker 1: Have you had any any crazy uh you know, hit ons from any of the Mexican guys adri adro at the pool hanging out?
Speaker 2: What's up, Alex? How you doing?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 5: First time long? Yeah? You guy? You guys are awesome. But I have a I have a funny story. I'm I'm twenty five. I went on spring break when I was eighteen. My parents did not go with me. I went with a bunch of friends in their parents. And my birthday is on March seventh, so falls on spring break every year, and on my birthday, the bars, you know, the bars in Puntakana opened up at like nine am. I was hammered by about nine thirty and my phone was blowing up from Ama. They're like, where are you? What are you doing? What could you possibly be doing? Where I want to I'm giving you a call and you're not answering my call in the morning on your birthday. But that didn't go too well. My dad quickly found out that I was pretty drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the worst is when Chelsea is calling Luke early and he's not answering the call, and you're you know where he is because you can see his location on what time are you calling.
Speaker 3: On the afternoon? In the afternoon?
Speaker 1: And the funny thing is that the the other kids, like Noah and those guys probably would have picked up your phone call standing right next to.
Speaker 2: The yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: How would Luke feel if Noah goes, hey, Luke, your mom's on the phone.
Speaker 3: That was going to be next, Hey.
Speaker 2: What's up Courtney? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 5: Luke needs to be careful and watch his mom because she tells me you up so good on your picture. He should be proud.
Speaker 1: You might come back with a little souvenir of a little pool boy.
Speaker 3: Both.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, listen, now, be easy on to me. It's me hanging out with the dogs. Well, Chelsea's out there at the time of her life.
Speaker 2: So yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Well I'm going to be doing a spring break every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, treat everyone tonight for dinner.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, by the way, let's take them to somewhere that's reasonable.
Speaker 2: Okay please, Okay.
Speaker 3: Again, I am playing the role of you. I was going to say, show off your Spanish so she knows what she's coming home to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, save my save my DeNiro. That's all right, Love you, Chelsea. I'll talk to you later, Okay, love you, Bye bye,