Speaker 1: All right, it is the Mojo in the morning show. So Bo's a humper.
Speaker 2: Huh, oh my god, my dog is Bo. By the way, if you're going who the heck is Bo, he's a kavapoo show.
Speaker 1: Bo is actually one of Shannon's buddies. It's the guy guy humps the lah now the dog humper.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I had a company.
Speaker 2: I had Modernistic come out and clean my like upholstery of my couches and stuff like that. And as soon as this kid walked in, the guy from Modernistic bo and he's not He's never really done.
Speaker 4: This before, so that's why I was kind of like, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: But he got on this kid's left leg and just went down against dish.
Speaker 4: I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: How was how was the guy reacting to him?
Speaker 2: He was so great and he was like, oh, I love dogs.
Speaker 4: I have two dogs, you know myself. I'm like, yeah, are they? They get an action on your leg all the time? Noah that was his name.
Speaker 2: I wanted to shout him out, Noah from I'm sorry just humping and humping. I finally had to put bow when it's great because there was something about this this guy that both just really really got him good his other dog.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's funny whenever the dogs. My dogs will do the same thing too, like where somebody will come to the door and I wish I had like a screen. I don't have a screen. I'd open my door and goes if I had a screen where I could talk to the person, because my dogs run out and then all of a sudden they start doing that thing, and you're like, I'm fearful that the dogs are gonna nip at him or something like that, and actually, you know, I'm gonna get a freaking lawsuit, you know. But the humping part is an interesting thing because my dogs usually will jump on them, but never like grab hold and let go.
Speaker 4: That's what he did. I mean, he just do.
Speaker 1: You have to pay extra for that? Modernistic?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that an extra clim I.
Speaker 2: Don't believe I was charged extra? And no, it did a fantastic job.
Speaker 1: I would not be okay with the dog humping my life. I hate dog humpy and I hate my hump pillows.
Speaker 4: It's just it's so gross and weird.
Speaker 1: Who did your dog hump? I want to know? Just call us up and tell us eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six five four eight Who did your dog hump? I want to know. I want to hear the story.
Speaker 4: It's not a humper. And Willow's a girl, so girls don't.
Speaker 1: Girls don't hump at all.
Speaker 4: I mean I've never seen her do it.
Speaker 1: I think girl dogs hump too, really, I really do. I I mean, I listen, if you're a vet, call us up. How many girl dogs though? Have you surveyed to find out if there's I've never had a girl dog, so okay, So all right, see there that was a very from her. That was a rash judgment that girls are better than guys. The guys are the only ones humping. I think girls are humping too. Actually, girls are hoes when it comes to girls. Oh my god, this is what I do wish I know Kevin would have that story.
Speaker 4: Story is iconic.
Speaker 1: When Kevin tells the story too, it's like and it was middle of the night, it was dark, there was five stars in the sky, like yeah A four four Mojo Live A four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight Trent, who did your dog hunt hump? Trent?
Speaker 5: My dog?
Speaker 6: It wasn't my dog was my wife's dog. And it didn't hump anybody at pete on him?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what was it? Who was he was a tree?
Speaker 6: No, it was one of her, like really good friends. And he just walked in the house and his name was Bosco, looked right at him and walked up to him and just pete all over him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. What what did he think when that happened.
Speaker 6: Oh, he was frozen in time. He didn't know what to do. And then after he realized that, he came to.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh my god, I got pete on.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he had the funniest thing in the world. We were all dying of laughter. I was legitimately rolling.
Speaker 7: On the ground laughing.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Wow, that's that's kind of mean of you to laugh at the poor guy getting pete on. That's disgusting.
Speaker 6: Hey, I wasn't gonna was the one getting peed on.
Speaker 1: What what? What kind of dog? Male or female dog? Trent?
Speaker 6: He was a male ler?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I was going to ask if I was going to find out if your female dogs hump. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Jay?
Speaker 1: How you doing good? How you doing fantastic? Jay? Do you have a humper there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I have three dogs, Samson, Maximiths and Theodore. And it's not who they help gets each other. Sometimes they get excited when people stop over or something, and they one jumps on the other Winters like a large, medium and small dog and it's like a train sometimes all three of them running around humping each other. And yeah, they're all boys.
Speaker 1: Yep, what is going on? What do you think? Is it just?
Speaker 7: I think certain.
Speaker 5: People, Yeah, are certain people. They get excited about it and they just don't know how to act and they just don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: They do it.
Speaker 5: They help each other.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's like a scent like these guys were saying dog scent and stuff. But I wonder if there's like like a scent of food, like maybe the modernistic guy Noah just came from lunch or something like that. I don't know. It's my favorite thing. Was my buddy Tom Barrett had a dog, and I think he's if I'm not mistaken, it so long ago, because we were kids. I think his dog might have been Benji, Like it was like a name like that, and Benji used to like sit there and hump pillows and there's one pillow in particular, and it was so funny when somebody would choose that pillow as their pillow to lay down next to him. I think he's got some Bengi benji juice all over that thing. What's going on, Amanda?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: I have this friend that has this little dog and it will be sitting out having like a bloody marry on his porch and talking about something and his dog will just come up and hump his foot and leg and it will last like thirty seconds and he'll do it like six seven times during our conversation. So hard to focus, but so funny.
Speaker 1: And when it, when it happens, he just lows it to happen.
Speaker 8: Just let that like like it's it's just every day nothing.
Speaker 1: Honestly, there's some kind of sexual pleasure that man is getting off of this dog doing. Amanda. I'm sorry, but that's sick. That's a sick man. Seriously, he's a good guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, he sounds like he's right there?
Speaker 1: Is it? Wait? Is he with you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, what's going on? Ivory? How you doing? But listen to that blinker. Hold on real quick before you get do anything. Keep going are you taking a right turn?
Speaker 7: Yes, another one.
Speaker 1: I'm so good. I can tell right turn versus left turn by blinkers. Uh, tell us about your.
Speaker 7: Dog so on the first time?
Speaker 8: Dog?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 3: Okay, and my baby puppy is a female. So females definitely.
Speaker 2: Hump, so I just don't have an active Yeah.
Speaker 3: She when she went into heat, it was about seven months ago.
Speaker 7: About three months ago, she.
Speaker 8: Was about seven months old.
Speaker 3: She would hump like a little stuffed animal that she had. But my daughter carries around a blanket like Linus from off the Peanuts.
Speaker 7: Yes, and she would be on the back.
Speaker 3: Of the like the tail of the blanket and would just be humping away.
Speaker 5: And my baby girl would be.
Speaker 8: Laughing like, oh, look, she likes my blanket.
Speaker 3: And in my mind I'm like, uh no, your.
Speaker 5: Blanket, so my baby is on So I have not explained.
Speaker 1: That at all. Yeah, thank god, By the way, videos, thank god you called because of Shannon believe that only male dogs.
Speaker 4: I really did this.
Speaker 2: I was today years old when I realized that both male and female dogs hump.
Speaker 1: And also this is wild because your daughter six years old is learning about the birds and the bees, but from the dogs. That's what's going on right? Crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going Yeah.
Speaker 1: Years later, one day she'll remember it. What's up, Michelle, how you doing?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 4: I have four.
Speaker 9: Boston Terriers, three females and one male. My female humps everything, Shannon. She will take the male and turn him around and start humping him and then sit on his face.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, what is happening in your house?
Speaker 9: But the funniest thing that she humps as my husband is a partial foot amputee and if he has his lay cross, she will grab his stump and just go to town.
Speaker 1: She humps the stump.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, where do you We call her horny Curdie.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: Them our Boston Terriers, and she is a very high sexual.
Speaker 1: Wow. Does he ever seem to enjoy it when his stump is being humped?
Speaker 9: He laughs, he thinks it's funny. Okay, he thinks it's hilarious. Now my male dump He goes, Uh, he hates it, but my husband thinks it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's craziness. Wow, humping the stump. I like that. What's up, Diana? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you good? Diana? Hy Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you. I have a little girl dog and she humps and then when she's doing she likes to take a little sniff. But you know what, I have a friend that's like a dog whisper, and she told me it's not a sexual thing. It's sort of like marking your like like marking your territory. Oh, it's not like a sexual thing. But my kids go crazy when she does it, and they tell me I'm sick and girls to let her do it. But I think she does it when she's like anxious, So.
Speaker 1: It can I ask you? Can I ask your question? How do people know if their dogs are gay? Because Henry and Louis will hump each other sometimes and I'm kind of convinced that the dogs are are gay. And I've tried to have this conversation with Chelsea about this, and I said, I feel like we're not being good to our dogs.
Speaker 4: Well, how would you change how you treat them?
Speaker 1: I would feel like during Pride Month we would actually do something for them, you know what I mean? Like I feel like the dogs don't have like full representation, you know what I mean? I agree, I feel I mean.
Speaker 7: My dog doesn't discriminate. She will she will occasionally hump a male, but yeah, it's someone that she's close to, so she's not gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that that would be an interesting one. I asked Joe the same question, my son Joe, who does the Joe Show, and he brought it up on the air and he said it might have been his greatest topic he ever had. He said, my dad's under the belief that Henry and Louis, my two dogs are gay. Can you tell if your dog is gay? And he said that the calls went crazy. Maybe we should ask that question on a future show. People always talk about the race of their dog. They're like, oh, I know my dog's black, or I know my dogs, oh absolutely, oh definitely funny yeah, uh, mine are Latino. They are