Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 2: There's this thing about adopting older animals so they can end their lives in comfort, and it's it's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Boy, Your new wife, Lindsay takes an old animals And all.
Speaker 2: Right, this is the first time we have not taken a shelter dog in in my life.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wasn't talking about the dog. Oh I see, I'm sorry, I'm misunderstood. Yes, no, I believe me. You didn't have to say that.
Speaker 1: And now Handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 4: Kids a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: It is a Taco Tuesday, November eleventh, Today is Veteransday, and I'm going to give you a handle history segment coming up at a little at seven point fifty. It is there's a reason why it's November eleventh, and it's fascinating the history of this, going back to World War One, that's when it all started. Also, yesterday the Senate voted. We knew that was going to happen. The Senate voted last night to avert the shutdown to move ahead.
Speaker 4: It was a sixty to forty vote.
Speaker 2: Eight senators from the Democratic Party went over to the other side.
Speaker 4: They went to the dark side.
Speaker 2: Baltimore. Baltimore convinced them to do it. Baldemore, Yeah, Voldemorre Yes. And I'm going to explain what's going on, and it's this is not over, not even close. And I'll explain some thoughts and a little bit of analysis later on, because oh wait till January thirty.
Speaker 4: First, you're going to see.
Speaker 2: The exact same thing happened, except the political climate will be very different come at the end of January. So we've got a lot to talk about today for sure. Just a quick hello, Will Colechsriber, Hello, Will, Good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Bill Handle, Sir.
Speaker 2: Hey, I had a conversation with Craig Kitchen, who is a dear friend of mine, who was a pre who created Premiere Radio, and he said you were one of the very first people that he hired back.
Speaker 4: In the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kelly, Yeah, yeah yeah. And he mentioned that you were spelt in those days.
Speaker 4: Boy, I should have known. This is too good to be true. Oh no, that wasn't me, That wasn't me. I'm I'm just repeating.
Speaker 2: What a fan of yours has said in the industry you know, an insanely well regarded fan who everybody in the industry knows who he is. He did hire me when I was like twenty Yeah, when you were spelt okay, yes, did you have hair in those days?
Speaker 4: Yes? More? Wow, I have hair now it's growing out, can't you see? You know it?
Speaker 2: But it's only halfway back. I mean it looks really weird. Your hairline literally starts halfway back.
Speaker 5: It doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, it does.
Speaker 3: As someone who's hairline does start in the back of my head, I can say officially is does not.
Speaker 2: Well, and I have a situation. You have a patternball on this neil. You shave your head? I don't.
Speaker 4: I just you know, cut it really really short.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I told myself young when I had hair that when it starts thinning, it's going I'm gonna shave it.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna Okay.
Speaker 3: Daniel continued to grow it, and it looked like it was slipping off the back of his head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: It looks like a crab that's about to crawl off the top of your head.
Speaker 4: When did you start going bald?
Speaker 5: It's twenty something, twenty three maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the same thing for me, same thing for me.
Speaker 2: I started going I started going ball at about twenty three twenty four.
Speaker 4: Will, how about you? I'm not bald? Yeah you are. When did you clean hair?
Speaker 2: When your hair is halfway back where it starts, that is bald.
Speaker 5: When he turns to the side, you can see he has normal hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, half way up.
Speaker 3: This is why people think we all hate each other. And that's true.
Speaker 2: Friends, all right, and cono, cono, I want you to go screw yourself.
Speaker 4: Okay in his hair department? Oh long, get I mean.
Speaker 6: Not even receding a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 2: And thank goodness that Amory and Anne are losing their hair and it's falling out and droves, and at least that makes us feel better and spectacular hair.
Speaker 4: Listen, this is no dig on ConA.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that I would rather not have hair be able to sit at the adult table at Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you something, would you would you rather have hair and make no money or would you rather make a living and have no hair.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 2: I don't miss my hair, okay, yeah, and you shave it every day, all right? So Cono, hello, Neil, Hello Will. We had a conversation with him, Amy good morning. Ye hey, and the lovely and the ever.
Speaker 4: Lovely ann oh, thank you with all my hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was said. I read that by the way. Whatever, Yeah, you know it's that was not spontaneous, believe me. All right, guys, are you ready to do it? It's time for handle on the news with Amy Neil and me lead story.
Speaker 4: Let's make it. The Senate passed the funding bill.
Speaker 2: It was the first procedural vote, and now it goes they're going to vote and then it goes to the House, where because Donald Trump is in favor of this and thought it was a good deal, it will absolutely pass the House. Because of course President Trump owns the House. I mean not just influences the house, he owns the House. So he said yay, which means it's going to be ya. Senate and House Democrats are in an uproar. I mean they are going berserk. They are frothing at the mouth. And I'll talk more about that at seven o'clock because there is a lot to say, a lot of moving pieces on this one, all right, and that's coming up the end of the hour.
Speaker 7: I have a question for you, yes, ma'am, So you said Trump owns the House?
Speaker 4: Yes, does it.
Speaker 6: Most don't.
Speaker 7: Most presidents who have control of legislative bodies usually control them.
Speaker 4: Is this is this, Yeah, it is to They would.
Speaker 6: Have gone against Biden, no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, for example, Ronald Reagan with tip O'Neil, tip O'Neil, Democrat, who was Speaker of the House.
Speaker 4: Tip O'Neil was not automatically in favor of the president.
Speaker 2: Now, there are a lot of sausages made, but quite often the House does it goes against the president and says you're going too far.
Speaker 4: We're not going to vote this bill. That does happen.
Speaker 2: Very rarely does the president say jump and the speaker says how high. Doesn't happen to this extent, this is absolutely unique. Mike Johnson said, the House is not a legislative body. It is here to push the agenda of President Trump straight out. He said, we are here to make sure the president's Trump agenda is passed.
Speaker 4: If there is a bill that possibly.
Speaker 2: Gets in the way it's introduced, Johnson just put doesn't put it.
Speaker 4: On the floor. Just doesn't put it on the floor. It's that simple. And he has that kind of control.
Speaker 2: So yes, you are right, just not right enough, Okay, partially right to this extent, it's been incredible, just astounding, all right, Moving.
Speaker 6: On Schumer being shown the door.
Speaker 7: Senator Chuck Schumer, of course, the minority leader in the Senate, is facing mounting pressure to step aside as the leader of the Senate Democratic Caucus after eight of his members voted against his wishes and joined Republican ranks in voting for the spending bill. Schumer, according to Representative ro Kanna, is no longer effective and should be replaced. And also progressive organizations are encouraging Representative Alexandrio Ocasio Cortes to run for his Senate seat. When can you imagine next runs for reelection?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that she would become a leader of the party in the party swings that far left, that she becomes a US Senator. Schumer seventy five four years old and is considered old and no longer in control of the Senate because eight senators went to the other side, and normally a minority leader or a majority leader controls the party.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He on this one, he doesn't, and he's considered having lost control, except you had eight senators that voted for Voldemart went to the other side and voted for this thing to stop. And I'll explain why, because the Republicans, Republicans got everything they wanted.
Speaker 4: The Democrats.
Speaker 3: To Amy's point, this is why it's all silly. They're doing the same. They're pushing out people that are independently thinking and not going with their You wouldn't redraw the districts if you didn't want your people in there, of course, and your people in there unless they were going to do what the party.
Speaker 2: They You know, I understand, but it's different than what because when we talk about redis when we went through Prop. Fifty and you and I disagree on that, but Schumer, a lot of it is the old guard. It's time for the old guard to leave, like Nancy Pelosi left.
Speaker 4: There's that move. Of the eight senators who did vote.
Speaker 2: On the other side, six or not up for reelection this midterms coming up, and two are retiring so they have nothing to lose.
Speaker 3: You're not putting Democrats in there so they can go up against a Democratic president anymore than you're putting Republican people in there in the House to go and counter the Republican president.
Speaker 5: That's not why, That's why you have a d n n R behind the name.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get your team, more of your team in there to vote the way you want.
Speaker 2: And this one is more anti Trump than it is anything else.
Speaker 4: Oh, I agree, the Democrat.
Speaker 2: This is not the Democrats going for their position and their philosophical position, it is it is anti Trump. Well, not a people in their nineties. Yeah, I mean, yeah, no, no, no, it's still seventy four. Oh you know, it's it's just the number. Yeah, it is seventy four. That's the number. Leave me alone with that. So anyway, I'm going to talk more about that because there are a bunch of political considerations going on. To the extent that he has lost control of his party, yeah, I think the argument flies on that one, to the extent that is time for new leadership. Yeah, Nancy Pelosi bailed out and gave it to Haking Jeffries.
Speaker 4: And if you look at Hakeing Jeffries.
Speaker 2: Speak, I mean the guy is he's a tremendous speaker.
Speaker 4: I mean, the guy is.
Speaker 2: There's a good reason why he is now the head of the Democratic Party in the House.
Speaker 5: I mean the guy Democrats are.
Speaker 3: Putting people out that don't toe the party line. It's all the same as what I'm saying on both sides. No, you want to say Trump is the mastermind, Well they're not.
Speaker 2: Throwing out no you got new no leadership that are that's coming in there, not booting anybody out there, booting people out, not because of the party line. What you don't think Schumer followed the party line? I don't think policy followed the party line. Of course they did. What do they give their problems for? Because he has lost control, because he should be able to control his party, much like Mike Johnson one hundred. Oh my my light just fell down one percent. Mike Johnson controls the House, which is Republican and was.
Speaker 5: A little older.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: The flight restrictions we've been hearing about, they're going to increase to day.
Speaker 5: So flights across.
Speaker 3: The country are being reduced by six percent, and these are orders coming from the Federal Aviation Administration. Of course, this is despite the end to the government shut down being hopefully fingers crossed in sight.
Speaker 4: The first what's that six percent? Doesn't that seem a low percentage?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, here's we're seeing. Here's the reality.
Speaker 3: Though I know it seems that way at first, but when you think of how many flights, it actually compounds. So the first decreased flight capacity was at forty That was high traffic airports. If you're in those forty high traffic airports, that was.
Speaker 2: That sorry forty airports, Yeah, forty airports.
Speaker 3: But that that happened last Friday. So that's about four percent reduction six am today. That increased to six percent, with an increase to eight percent, then ten percent sex set for six eight.
Speaker 4: I have a question Friday, respect, I have a question both. This is both Amy and Neil.
Speaker 2: Now, the reason they're all shut down, of course, and the reduction is because the staffing shortages. Air traffic controllers just say, thank you, we have to get paid.
Speaker 4: Do you think now that.
Speaker 2: The shutdown is over, they are going to return to work in big numbers knowing they're going to get their paycheck or do you.
Speaker 7: Think it depends because they know they're going to get their paycheck, because that's actually in the bill that anyone who is of course you know, didn't get paid is going to get paid. But are they going to wait until it's actually a done deal and they get the paycheck.
Speaker 6: At the paychecks there behind by two now.
Speaker 2: Right, and there are they going to make it by the fifteenth, of course, not are they going to make it by the thirtieth probably, But here's.
Speaker 5: A little kink in that hose though.
Speaker 3: Sean Duffy, the Transportation Secretary, said that fifteen to twenty controllers are retiring per day during the right as well.
Speaker 4: As opposed to normally four.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's not like you're going to hire someone and say, hey, you want to get hired for no money? Right, So if you've got people retiring and you can't replace them, there's layers to the issue.
Speaker 7: And they may be able to say, hey, you know, if you still want to retire, great, do it, but why don't you wait for a month.
Speaker 6: And I would imagine that a lot of them probably will go okay.
Speaker 3: Also, a lot of the top Buddy movies don't ever stay to your retirement date.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of attrition.
Speaker 2: Even when the controllers go back to full pay, it's still mandatory sixty hour weeks and pressure, and they just want to get the hell out. I mean they're done and so and then the latest Trump missive if you stay and work you get ten thousand dollars if you still stay out, you will die.
Speaker 4: So it's okay.
Speaker 6: Didn't you go that far?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I miss get away with it. Do you remember.
Speaker 2: Ronald Reagan fired every controller in the seventies They went out on strike, which was illegal at the time, and he said, you have you can't go out on strike, and they did anyway. He fired every one of them for life that left and didn't come back everyone, let me tell you that. And the union disbanded of course instantly. So you know presidents can do that. And you know, I don't know where Trump's can get ten thousand dollars per Well, may I'll find out.
Speaker 4: They'll find the money.
Speaker 7: They asked him that, They said, where are you going to get the money? He goes to, Oh, we'll find it somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll find it. Okay.
Speaker 2: Hey tell you the people have snap benefits, their thrill with that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, Moving on.
Speaker 7: Camp Mystic families have filed lawsuits. Three lawsuits, each seeking more than a million dollars in damages, have now been filed. The suits filed by the families of seven campers and two counselors who died in that flooding that swept through Camp Mystic in Texas over the fourth of July. The lawsuits claim that its owners were did gross negligence and more than two dozen campers and staffers called the Heavens twenty seven died.
Speaker 2: What looks like they did engage in negligence because we now know that those cabins were in a known flood zone. They ignored what either to the law or procedures that you cannot put people in that flood zone.
Speaker 7: And they did anyway, But didn't they get some sort of an exemption or something.
Speaker 2: They may have gotten an exemption, and I don't know the answer to that, but still it was well known that it is a flood zone, and that's where the negligence takes place. Even if you have an exemption, I think that. Well, I know that you still are You're still mandated to be reasonable and accept what reasonability is. You know, for example, let's say you build a building and somehow it's not to code, but you get an exemption and the thing falls down and code is not met.
Speaker 4: Is that negligent?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 5: And you have to wonder if money was exchanged.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sure money was not.
Speaker 2: I'm sure money was not saying maybe one of those six year old campers paid off the inspectors.
Speaker 5: No idiot.
Speaker 2: You know who had a lot, who had rich parents and they had a big allowance.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm saying the camp if they put money.
Speaker 4: Of course, Neil, thank you for explaining that to me.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to speak. That's a cancer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's appreciated. That really is now.
Speaker 2: Neil sometimes assumes that I have an IQ of Paul Parr golf, and sometimes it is h.
Speaker 5: A little distrusted me. No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, moving on this one kind.
Speaker 3: Of confuses me. So Bill explained the law behind this. President Donald Trump said yesterday that he was going to ask the US Supreme Court to review the five million dollars civil case. Yes, I found he sexually abused and defamed magazine columnist Egen Carol.
Speaker 5: How do you do that?
Speaker 4: What you do is you are it is?
Speaker 2: But the Supreme Court, Uh, you know obviously rules on civil as well as criminal cases.
Speaker 4: I mean they rule but the reecase.
Speaker 3: But to review it and appeal two women who were yes, yes, let me explain that the appeals court.
Speaker 2: You can go directly to the Appeals Court and our president and the president can go directly. Although this was this was appeal, So that doesn't mean that the court's going to take the case because again not granting cerciory. But let me explain what the basis of his appeal is. He is saying that the judge allowing two women who had nothing to do with the case testify about the sexual misconduct that Trump did committed against them, and what he is arguing is that is so prejudicial that it it tainted the jury. In other words, it was not probative enough. It was more prejudicial than it was for a fact. Now you can argue that. However, you can also bring in witnesses based on the fact that it's a pattern to prove a pattern of what he did. That's what the court is going to determine. Was it enough to prove a pattern, did it fit that model, or was it too prejudicial. And one of the reasons why prisoners or defendants and criminal cases always wear a suit when they're in front of a jury, they do not wear prison guard because that's so prejudicial. So that is the basis of this basically lawsuit. Also, the judge should have not let the jersey the Access Hollywood tape which captured Trump in two thousand and five. Remember that hot Mike saying he gropes and kisses women. Remember that one the Access Hollywood that just before the election that was released that was too prejudicial, that that tainted the jury. That's the basis of those appeals. Okay, did that help?
Speaker 4: It did? Okay, thank you, Okay, you're welcome. Not a problem.
Speaker 6: Charges will stand.
Speaker 7: You will recall Fraser Bone, who's now twenty four, is charged with four counts of murder and vehicular manslaughter tied to a crash on PCH in Malibu in October of twenty twenty three, that stretch of the highways known as dead Man's Curve. He crashed into some parked cars. Those cars then crashed into four Pepperdine University sorority sisters who died. He's got a new lawyer, and his lawyer tried to argue to the judge yesterday that speed alone is not implied malice, so the murder charges should be dismissed.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: A judge listened to it and said, nope, it can go forward.
Speaker 4: That's correct, And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: Implied malice means you act in such a way even though you don't intend to kill someone. Specifically, what you're doing is so reckless that any reasonable person would know that you probably will or could kill someone. Shooting into a crowd, for example, with the weapon, you're not aiming at anyone. Usually murder means you are trying to kill someone. Well, this one is. It didn't matter. And what the argument is that his attorney is making is just speed alone is not implied malice.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes it is.
Speaker 2: He was going so quickly one hundred and four miles an hour that imls that implied malice flies.
Speaker 4: That's why the judge said, oh, you're dreaming.
Speaker 2: Speed alone in this case is implied malice, which is the law.
Speaker 4: So that didn't fly, nor should it have flied? Flown? Should shouldn't have flied? Okay, flow own end flown flown?
Speaker 6: And yeah I flied to Portland.
Speaker 4: Yeah all right.
Speaker 3: Rose Bowl still going back and forth with UCLA and its desire at least inquiring about the ability to move to Sofi Stadium. So the city of Pasadena and the organization Rose Bull Operating Company just yesterday are trying to put together this pulling andary injunction and tro the temporary restraining order to prevent UCLA from leaving the Rose Bowl or terminating the lease that they have with the stadium that goes through twenty forty three.
Speaker 2: So this is just you know, divorce is ugly, yeah, or it's just a straight breach your contract issue. And I'm going to talk more about that at eight thirty. Let's do one more before we take a break.
Speaker 7: Sh Warren Buffett said he's going quiet soon. He put out his annual message a CEO of Berkshire Hathaway to his shareholders, which he's been doing since nineteen sixty five. He says he's going to go quiet after he steps down at the end of this year. He said he will no longer write that message for the annual report, but he will still deliver an annual Thanksgiving message and is going to step up his efforts to give away his fortune one hundred and forty nine billion dollars in Berkshire Hathaway stock.
Speaker 2: And he's ninety five years old and could still continue working, but he said that's enough.
Speaker 3: The best advice if you want to teach your kids about taxes, paying taxes eight thirty percent of their ice cream.
Speaker 4: Yes, well said that's great. Yeah, but ninety five.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: Story about the ninety five year old going to the.
Speaker 2: Doctor, the urologist, and saying, doctor, I'm having a very hard time peeing. How old are you? I'm ninety five. You've peid enough. And that's the issue with Warren Buffett. He's peat enough, he's sort of done it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, You've got authorities pursuing a stolen van through four southern California counties. That chase started at the one eighteen Freeway and then it continued east before a driver merged under the four or five freeway. C HP unit start in the pursuit at the Supulvita Pass and then it continued on to the four h five. The seven to ten ended up in in Orange County by the end of it, and they used multiple spike strips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know that they caught them. Oh yeah, they it ended up ending.
Speaker 5: But I don't know.
Speaker 7: Is this the one that no, she escaped into Mexicans in Mexico, crossed the border and she got out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was looking at this. Wait, how could you order? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know, because don't you have to stop?
Speaker 4: Isn't there's a traffic Yeah? She By the way, she never broke the speed limit.
Speaker 2: You're talking about a driver that was zipping along on.
Speaker 4: The speed limit, which is uh. I've never seen that happen.
Speaker 3: It was apparently a stolen vehicle, but it wasn't like a car jacking or anything like that speed.
Speaker 4: I didn't see the end of it. So she just disappeared. Is that what happened with the van?
Speaker 7: I don't cross the border and they haven't taken her into custody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she was out of thousand oaks.
Speaker 6: It was a three hour chase.
Speaker 4: Just okay.
Speaker 7: I normally would put this in handle on the news, a car chase that, but this is why, because it's crazy, nuts nuts.
Speaker 6: Nuts.
Speaker 5: I wonder if she was here illegally.
Speaker 7: I think it's interesting though, because you know, if she was trying to get back in, there would have been a long, huge line.
Speaker 6: But apparently we just let people out.
Speaker 3: Well, you can go to Mexico, no problem, Yeah, Mexico.
Speaker 4: Mexico doesn't care. Oh, here is a story.
Speaker 6: Amy Sicko has been snagged.
Speaker 7: I used to live in a sorority house and I would this would have been really freaky.
Speaker 5: We're listening.
Speaker 7: But over the Halloween weekend, a guy in a ski mask slipped around through bedrooms and lurked in showers and the dead of night. It happened between three and six thirty in the morning on November first, so after everybody had been out partying for Halloween. One woman was awakened by a dark figure near her. Another woman was in the shower when the guy went and peeped on her.
Speaker 6: Then they yes.
Speaker 4: Why don't we ever get his side of the story?
Speaker 2: There? You know?
Speaker 4: There? I mean there, you know what do we know? What?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: I just want to be fair with the lost keys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean whatever, I mean, don't you know you can don't try it till you've you know, until you've you know, don't I until you've tried.
Speaker 5: It at least don't know that that's the right thing here.
Speaker 7: He has tried it several times because he's got a criminal record dating back to nineteen ninety eight. Yeah, okay, Burglary saw, all right, the deadly weapon threats evading police.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the presumption, the presumption is against him. Okay, I'll agree.
Speaker 4: Geez, I'll allow it.
Speaker 5: Wow, all right?
Speaker 4: Uh so that comment or not comment or whatever? U what is it?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 4: I atlas.
Speaker 5: Is that what it was?
Speaker 3: It ended the debate apparently about it. It's nature through a radio signal, now not a radio signal in the sense that it was transmitting these are kind of this is I can't get into the technical stuff for two reasons. One I don't know if it's that interesting and two I don't know that I understand it. But they can tell by the signal as to what it might be. And they said it was consistent with a typical comment activity.
Speaker 2: So all right, let me, let me, let me neil, let me explain this. Okay, I want to dive into this. Okay, it's a comment, thank you, it's a comment, all.
Speaker 3: Right, and they are positive it's not Cupid or Rudolph, so that's correct.
Speaker 4: A little early for that.
Speaker 6: Gary Channon are gonna be really bummed about this. They've been following this.
Speaker 2: Comment, I know, and the conspiracy theorists of course have gone crazy as always.
Speaker 4: One last story.
Speaker 7: Here fees finally coming down, well or are they so? Under an agreement Beaston MasterCard has settled with merchants, offering stores more flexibility on accepting customer payments, and under the agreement, the payment companies will lower credit card interchange fees. Those are the fees that stores paid to swipe the cards. You know, sometimes they go, oh, we're going to charge a two and a half percent p.
Speaker 4: Right have three percent? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So it's the company's interchange fees are going down by zero point one percent.
Speaker 4: That's huge point right.
Speaker 6: Point percentage point for five years.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, there's one percent. Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Point one percent? But when they're paying two percent, when card members are paying two percent or in the ones which they do with this huge volume, Yeah, it's indifference.
Speaker 7: And they've been fighting this. They've been fighting this out for twenty years. Twenty years of litigation.
Speaker 4: I know. I mean, just yeah, just completely crazy stuff. All right, guys, we are done. This is KFI A M six. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.