Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a M five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 2: And Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts. Now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: I am a small preacher swallowed whole by a monster and the monster feels my movements inside.
Speaker 3: Gong me ute petros In Money and five seventy l A Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Full three and a half hour show, not four, but three and a half. We're not going to Monday Night football. We are going to Clipper basketball. They're playing the Grizzlies tonight. It feels like they have not won a game in a month. They are six.
Speaker 2: It feels like that because they haven't.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are six and nineteen.
Speaker 2: There's a good reason that it feels that way, Matt six and nineteen. That's because the Clippers are that bad. That bad they are six and nineteen. We're going to pregame at six thirty, tip off at seven thirty, alas, so we have that going for us. We also two and a half hours of this show left. Yeah, and we have a big show coming up on Thursday. Come on down, you're gonna win something like Storage Wars. Come down to the Petro Someboddy Show, Covina Bjays starting at three o'clock on Thursday, We're gonna have our big final Petro send money remote of the year. We would love for you to come out and spread fellowship and goodwill and enjoy some holiday cheer with the world of great sports talk. We are aft great talk many things. And I believe Tim Kates is coming down with.
Speaker 3: Uh and that cold that Ronnie Gaben was coming with him.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there. You know, I'm on the back end of it. It's sounds worse than I am mine really do. I'll be shaking everybody's hands, giving hugs out. That's perfect. That a pizza place, so we'll be looking forward to that. It's so much more than that, Matt. It's a restaurant in brew House. Everybody knows. Bjay's has so much to offer, not to mention the happy hour specials and all of the gift giveaways that we have. We're even giving away a Westinghouse television. Think of. It's like opening a storage bind closed for decades and now we're giving you all our Matt's awesome xfl LA Wildcats Jersey is Gonna Go, which is an awesome looking jerseys money on the back. There's only one that's one to one. Where's yours? Just like I don't know, I don't know. Probably gave it away when they gave it to him, good tax right off for me there.
Speaker 4: By the way social media, Matt said he went to TJ Max over the weekend and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a karaoke machine for sale?
Speaker 3: What for forty bucks?
Speaker 2: Why did he buy it? Why did he buy it?
Speaker 3: Why did he not buy it? He knows we would have given him forty.
Speaker 2: Bucks for that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did did you ask him? No?
Speaker 3: I didn't go back and get it. Do you think somebody has picked it up for all the right now?
Speaker 2: Ronnie's thinking forty bucks, mine's four hundred, right.
Speaker 3: Tell Matt to go get it and we'll pay him the forty.
Speaker 2: Bucks for it.
Speaker 4: The TJ Max and cerritos right by the BJ.
Speaker 2: At the TJ Max.
Speaker 3: Send the mayor over. Listen, Frank, you want to do us a solid break, Yama, and we need you. This is your duty.
Speaker 2: And I demand if Frank Yoka Yama could get us hooked up with the Filipino DJ community, I bet you we could get something a lot better than a karaoke machine. After j Karaoke Troop, Oh my god, we'll have a bunch of guys doing flips and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: That's as you can't miss as soon as you walk in the doors. It's like right in front of you, forty bucks.
Speaker 3: Why doesn't he go buy it?
Speaker 2: You can't miss it. It's right there, thanks a lot, Matt, right there, geez. And here we are listen to this, the listen to the Word of the day. And here we are squabbling over his words, the word of the day, fighting like rats over forty bucks, fighting over the scraps that fall off the table, begging Ronnie for his karaoke machine, like a bunch of losers, and the Dodgers are throwing around money like it's nothing in me. With the Edwin Diaz signing last week to a three year, sixty nine million dollar deal, the Dodgers are now on the hook for over.
Speaker 5: One billion dollars.
Speaker 2: In deferred payment.
Speaker 3: We really just play it, Kates.
Speaker 2: Kates loves that one.
Speaker 3: Did We really just do that?
Speaker 2: It's but that's how much it is in deferment payment obligations.
Speaker 5: One dollars.
Speaker 2: Now, if you think, as a Dodger fan, well I don't have to pay that, You don't, but you kind of do when you buy a three hundred dollars oh tawny jersey, but.
Speaker 3: You get the jersey.
Speaker 2: You do get the jersey.
Speaker 3: Tell everybody I got this mister cartoon T shirt for eighty bucks.
Speaker 2: And the great SoundBite. To be exact, the Dodgers have just under one point one billion dollars owed through twenty forty seven. Wow, and that's when Ronnie will have the karaoke machine paid off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty two years to pay that off. That's a pretty decent mortgage.
Speaker 2: They now owe Eddie Dish Hey, oh Tony oh Tony, Mookie Bets snell Zilla, Freddy Freeman will Smith, Tommy Edmund Tanner, Scott Tanner, Scott, and Ti Oscar Hernandez money. The Dodgers high point due to players in a year is one hundred and two point three million dollars, and that'll be in twenty thirty eight and twenty thirty nine, and all of those players will be grand old and not playing for the Dodgers. The bulk of the Dodgers deferred money is owed to Oh Tawny, who he'll receive six hundred and eighty million dollars in payments between twenty thirty four and twenty forty three. Every day is Bobby Benia day for show had literally bets is next with one hundred and fifteen million in salaries from twenty thirty three to twenty forty four. People were saying that he looked old this year and the final five million of his signing bonus payable twenty thirty three through twenty thirty five. They are followed by Snell sixty six million, who will be paid from twenty thirty five to twenty forty six. By then David Vasse will be his pr director. Smells Freeman fifty seven million between twenty twenty eight and twenty forty, Smith fifty million between twenty thirty four and forty three, ti Oscar thirty two between twenty thirty twenty thirty nine, Edmund twenty five million between twenty thirty seven and twenty forty four, and Tanner Scott how much twenty one million between twenty thirty five and twenty forty six. That is reinvesting in your baseball team.
Speaker 5: One billion dollars in.
Speaker 2: Debt until the well or they owe one billion dollars indebted to their players. Most of them will not be playing. None of them will be playing when it's all paid out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just think about how much tickets are going to be by then. How much a meach a lot is going to be by then.
Speaker 2: Meets a lot of them is two hundred and fifty dollars. I mean they're gonna make up after without that taheen with teen to fifty five, right.
Speaker 4: I think Dodger ownership is considering the media that's supposed to hit the earth with like a one percent chance of hitting us in ten years, that it does hit us, and so everybody will be gone.
Speaker 2: Do you think they have their own astronomy guy who knows that the metiors get a hit, so they're just blowing all their money right now.
Speaker 4: Twenty thirty eight. Get them past twenty thirty eight.
Speaker 2: We won't be here. Mookie can't come collect. We'll all be gone ashes to.
Speaker 3: Ashes, sorry, guys, because we're all dead. Earth was sucked into Jupiter's gravitational pull.
Speaker 2: It's time for the number of the day. Here's my number. Number of the day.
Speaker 3: Six thousand pounds. Oh, the cheeky Brits are not cheeky, pee. Six thousand pounds is about eight thousand bucks. They're frea kids, like I think twelve grand or something. I don't know, like two to one. These days they're pissed because the Brits they love their national team, the Lions. Yes, they want to come see the Lions play in the US. And now they're getting the bill, They've booked their travel, they've got all that were it away, all.
Speaker 2: We had this. Everybody's uh la has only crappy teams other than US US. Yeah, they have the US, but every New Zealand is out here Iran Ron. Nobody's into that.
Speaker 3: So when the US and Columbia played at the Rose Bowl, it's like a hundred bucks and I remember everyone was like it's expensive, man, It's like a hundred bucks to go to that game.
Speaker 2: And that was like the Lexi Laalas.
Speaker 3: That was the member own goal and sadly that dude didn't make it after scoring his own goal.
Speaker 2: Oh in yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So the nineties, yeah yeah, ninety four, it's like a hundred bucks to go and it was like damn games, like one hundred dollars. This is That was like when Alexi Laalas was yeah, yeah so this one. Uh, if you think your team's going to go all the way, they want you to buy the whole freaking package, Like, hey, you gotta buy out. Here's the final, here's the semi, here's the knockout rounds, here's all your group sort of stuff. I checked the US Paraguay game. But what because Peyton wanted to go.
Speaker 2: And that's the big opener that it's the Yeah, it's not the opener for the World Cup. I think that's in Mexico City, but it's the opener for the US team.
Speaker 3: Get ins are fourteen hundred dollars. So I want to take the family. It's going to cost me seven g's to go see a group contest at sofi between the US and potah Wai sitting all the way upstairs in nosebleeds.
Speaker 2: Who's going to pay for this?
Speaker 3: Well, listen to the Brits and how pissed they are.
Speaker 2: Well across the board.
Speaker 6: If you compare the ticket prices to the last World Cup in Qatar, when was it four years ago, you're looking at a five hundred percent increase in ticket prices. What about for tournaments organized by UEFA. I was lucky enough to be at the last Euro's final in Berlin, England versus Spain. You could buy tickets for that final from eighty three.
Speaker 3: Pounds eighty three pounds.
Speaker 6: Compare that to the final in New York, New Jersey, where the cheapest ticket will be three thousand, one hundred and thirty pounds. And also this is really interesting. A journalist from Scotland has discovered this and put it on social media today.
Speaker 2: He has gone back.
Speaker 6: And looked at the official bid document for this World Cup which was submitted back in twenty eighteen by USA, Canada and Mexico. And in that bid document they say that the cheapest ticket prices for this tournament they anticipate will be between fifteen pounds and ninety six pounds for the final. That is in the official bid document, Wow fifteen to ninety six pounds. Didn't say anything about ticket prices for the final being between three thousand, one hundred and thirty pounds and six and a half thousand pounds.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, it's but there's somebody that's going to pay it. It's going to be are people really going to pay it? Corporations, They're gonna pay sixty five or whatever. It'll be ran for a ticket to go to the final. It's gonna be a corporate event. Matt.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be dogs, That's what it's gonna be. I'm going to New Zealand paying forty bucks man on.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt as A rash Marcasi has pointed out outside of Iran, Los Angeles has the world's largest Iranian population.
Speaker 3: That was Detroit.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's Iran and La.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I guess it'll be well attended. Then we're talking Persians Iranians. I always thought it was Detroit de dear Born. Yeah, I don't think that's Idon. I think that's like everywhere in the Middle East. You could be a Jordanian or you could be like from Iraq or you could be lan is La. That's why they call it te An Angelus.
Speaker 3: Well, it'll be well attended.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be huge. So you might want to go to like Paraguay.
Speaker 3: Versus New Zealand. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Because New Zealand sucks. Potaguay is one of the great teams in southern in the Southern Hemisphere.
Speaker 4: Matt with those ticket prices at the sofar on third party sites, yeah that was on aftermarket, okay, because just trying to get tickets face value you can't find it.
Speaker 2: No, there's like a lottery lottery.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's lottery, and they're like, oh, but we'll let you buy the hospitality package right now. Well, how much is that seventy seven hundred dollars per person?
Speaker 2: I mean, I canna understand why the tickets in cutter were cheap, right, because who's going to go to and you know, not even be able to watch porn.
Speaker 3: But when you're in Berlin for England versus Spain and it's only eighty pounds, come on, man, it's embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody knows that's a gnarly place right by the wall that it gets shot right at the wall. A lot of crazy stuff, a lot of espionage back in the day. All right, Ronnie, it's time of the song. This is the song of the day.
Speaker 7: The Oscar Brown Jazz Trio present today's song of the day, called deck the Hall because it is the holiday season on the Petros and Money Show, where the festive holiday lights ly in the hallways of AM five seventy, illuminating the way through three and a half hours of great sports talk on an I'm a Horse Monday with Clippers basketball on the schedule for today versus the Memphis grizz and into a dome where our friend Adam Oslin is camped out for that Clippers countdown show that begins at WHOA six thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: We'll be right back with some minor sports stories and great sports talk, at least eats sports talk. I have to pay the Dodger players directly. It's like Mookie's not gonna come up to your house and demand.
Speaker 3: I deferred all this money an old.
Speaker 2: Mookie bats in twenty forty. It's not going to limp up to your house and demand money. The World Cup collectors might come to collect though. I watched a World Cup match twenty years ago, and you still owe us three thousand dollars. We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 3: Bet you owus some money. AM five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. If anyone wants to go to the TJ Max and Cerritos and grab a karaoke machine, we'd be happy to hire you for our Thursday BJ's Restaurant in brew House Live remote in West Covina right off the ten of Paranka. Will be there from three intill seven, a full four hour show, forty one lot of prizes including a fifty eight inch Westinghouse TV.
Speaker 2: What else.
Speaker 3: Takes to Chargers Texans, tickets to Clippers basketball?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 3: Dollar? This thing is too distracting. It really is, because you're just watching losers loose is ultimately what it comes down to.
Speaker 2: Well, check me out, I'm a winner, Matt. All right, let's do some minor sports, minor sports stories or great sports talk Lebron's awesome.
Speaker 3: Lebron is so awesome.
Speaker 2: Lakers fans have noticed something about Lebron James lately, Matt not fixing his hair, which has been fixed, it seems this year, not exposing his muscular jawline, not his injuries. And I hope you ain't never getting no osayantika because it hurts. I hope you never get it. So wish that on anybody's similar. Wish that on my first some form of it. Wish that on my worst enemy, warm of it. What Lebron has been doing off.
Speaker 3: The ziatica some form of it, Matt.
Speaker 2: What Lebron has been doing off the court has nothing to do with his sciatic or some form of sciatica that Dan Woiki may or may not have been suffering. Last night in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Lebron has pronounced PHX, I'm not gonna have this.
Speaker 2: Just because you're up for another award does not mean that you can sit here and wear your uggs and dance all over this great story. All right, Lebron hit some late free throws and a win over the Suns during the time, and then you know what he was doing. You know, this is how awesome Lebron is practicing his golf swing while the team huddled up.
Speaker 3: It's a good look.
Speaker 2: Last Wednesday, the Lakers lost to the Spurs and the quarterfinals of the NBA Cup, and before the game in the tunnel, Lebron was seen swing cheerfully practicing his golf swing. Forty year old Lebron did say back at media Day with Geeter, I got the bug and Spectrum Sports Net that he has and there's nothing better than when Lebron's doing something. Picked up the game of golf. The bug is real. I didn't know nothing about it.
Speaker 8: People said, if you ever get into the game and the bug grab you, it is over it. And uh, I definitely have it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I started.
Speaker 8: I literally started playing in July for the first time in my life.
Speaker 2: And I love everything about it. I think the best thing that.
Speaker 8: I've gotten out of it besides like the how competitive and hard it is and the mental challenge, which I love. Anything that's mentally challenging I love. But how just you just get away from the world. You out there on the green, no phones, no phones. My phone stays in the cart the whole time. I check it from time to time. But it's just like I play my music, I'm out there with my guys, you out there and just in the world, and uh owns my mind into the game of golf.
Speaker 3: It came from all absolutely, we.
Speaker 2: Got to get it updated.
Speaker 8: That was the first day, July second, twenty five, the first day I ever picked up a golf club. Okay, so I'm to see you guys at the news. One guy that can hit a golf ball with the cigar in the mountain use it pretty good, but it is something, And of.
Speaker 2: Course what do we begin. Media can't find you, Lebron. We take Geeter's quote away from that as so painful. Media can't find you, Lebron, cringe inducing media. Media can't find you, Lebron. Breathlessly in love with you, Bro. Media can't find you, Lebron. Media can't find you Lebron. So now he's practicing a swing. That's such a bad look, just so everybody. That's a bad look.
Speaker 3: For the guy that's on his headset in his office working for Ernst and Young. It's an even worse look for an athlete that's in the middle of a freaking.
Speaker 2: Only want to see somebody practice their golf swing. Enter around a golf course or you better be like Phil Mickelson. Other than that, I don't need it. But Geeter guys like that. They see Lebron practices swing. Media can't find you, Lebron. That's the first thing they.
Speaker 3: Live that swing up, Lebron.
Speaker 4: Media can't find you, Lebron. Lebron want of people do it? Engage like he turn your hands a little bit, Lebron, and like he can start like waving to them. Yeah, I gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea. That's a good way to hackle him. You're moving your head, Lebron. Gotta keep it stationary. Imagine your head has to be locked and your left eye needs to be behind the ball. Oh you're standing too upright. You gotta get a little bit more. You gotta be a little more limber in those legs, Lebron.
Speaker 2: Media can't find you, Lebron. I bet Geeter would would golf with him.
Speaker 3: Media can't find you, Lebron.
Speaker 2: But I'm right here, Lebron. Media can't find you Ron in your room.
Speaker 4: Would Geeter carry his clubs?
Speaker 5: You think?
Speaker 3: Yeahdy caddy him. He would absolutely be his cat. He carry both bags. Media can't find you, Lebron.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: You got to when you're doing a freaking double loop and you got to take two bags. That efn sucks.
Speaker 2: Not if you're golfing with Lebron James, the self proclaimed goat of basketball. Every time he hits any kind of golf shot, he crowns himself to the people that aren't there.
Speaker 3: Inflation is horse crap. I remember doing a double bag and I think I got ten bucks for the double bag eighteen holes the freaking Beverly Country Club, and I was like, this the fing worst thing in the history of the world.
Speaker 2: The bug is real. I didn't know you were a looper, Matt. The bug is real.
Speaker 3: It wasn't for long.
Speaker 2: The bug is real.
Speaker 8: Suck.
Speaker 2: Oh what you a looper? We'll be back. We'll have some text alsos. Hey, ping Alur texted me media can't find you, Lebron.
Speaker 3: You got a ding from ping?
Speaker 2: Well, I have the the sound off, so it didn't ding, but I did get pinged.
Speaker 3: Would ping say on this ding?
Speaker 2: First of all, it's not a sting. Second of this by your efforts, ping in my phone is as ping sports Oh okay, And he wrote this is verbatim, this is today from pingolore today at three point thirty.
Speaker 3: OK, it's Ping.
Speaker 2: I'm back. The guys in the office have been listening to the show on Thursday. Lol, funny stuff, funny bit from Thursday show. Thanks Ping.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not a bit, it's not a bit, Ping. We want that Ping to ding. We're pulling for it.
Speaker 2: Man, I want Ping to be the new baseball information man in town, I wrote, thanks Ping, exclamation point.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be the new incarcerated Bob.
Speaker 2: I don't think he needs to go to jail to have his information validated.
Speaker 3: Persons, great information, but.
Speaker 2: I did have a I did get a ding from Ping. Though the sound is off. We'll be right back with more petros and money. Some text us sells for everybody. Hello, PMS listener.
Speaker 1: Did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA sports podcasts.
Speaker 2: There's Rogan and.
Speaker 1: Rodney, That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vassei, the Dodger Podcast of record, Clipper Talk Without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Appt trust some money in five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio. We got Clippers basketball tonight, so we're going till six thirty. Can't say it enough because it is our final live appearance of the year. It's this Thursday, West Cobina, so set your schedules, a full four hour show three to seven pm of the Bja's Restaurant in brew House. We got that fifty eight inch Westinghouse HDTV to give away. We got Chargers v Texans tickets, Clippers tickets, Bjay's drinking food specials, gift cards and everything that was piled up in our office for the last decade plus will be given away. Very unlikely that you will go home empty handed. Will you go home with something that you want? Maybe that's also unlikely, maybe not, but you will go home with something and that always feels good. So we'd love to see you three to seven pm this Thursday. BJ's Restaurant in brew House, right there off Baranka the ten Freeway. It's been a minute since we've been there. We'd love to see you, all right, Matt.
Speaker 2: We have a few text ossos here.
Speaker 7: Secret text us all fine, brought to you by your Sokel Toyota dealers.
Speaker 2: We make it easy and that is the secret textoso line, which is actually my telephone this jleb telephone. Yes, a cell phone, a smartphone. This text came earlier today about Rogan and Rodney.
Speaker 3: They are the show before us. They had a three hour show today that's been very rare.
Speaker 2: They did three hours all last week. R and R are currently railing against the MLB for stifling innovation. Their quote, you should never punish someone for having smart people. The Balco scientists were brilliant. Cork bats seems pretty smart. And the Yankee manager who hired a midget just to get walks had a great strategy. Imagine baseball if it was exclusively little people and roided up giants, all with modified bats for moonshot doggers. Very interesting stream of consciousness, and that's what Rogan and Rodney allows you to do. They allow your mind to wander listlessly in and out of consciousness and think about what's being said. It really is a skill that we don't possess. This show is more of a rattling kind of.
Speaker 3: Voided up giants and that is all. There's nothing in between with cork bats with cork but he's got a corked back look. People would have laughed at the idea of the Savannah Bananas when it was originally presented.
Speaker 2: And they can dance like gay men, right, and people love it. They sell out, sells out better than those best best game, best selling game at Angel Stadium, and they got Mike Trout well not that often, all right. More TEXTO sos Matt that this guy took a picture here, brought to you by your so called Toyota dest took a picture on the Believe podcast, I think, and you're drinking a mug and your pinky's out and it said look really yeah, and it said look at Matt drinking with his pinky out. He must really smoke pole. He probably is drinking a nice rose and he doesn't even Tolma's hand for TV.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm gonna be self conscious about that.
Speaker 2: You're pinky out. There's no do I really Oh yeah, you got the pinky out, and I don't know if it's a rose or not.
Speaker 3: It's coffee, is what I'm guessing. Usually got to do that show pretty early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you have your pinky out and your hair is all floopy like it is now.
Speaker 3: I always forget that that there you go put on Bally's I forget or on fan Duel. Is I forget that that it's not just a YouTube show, but that that fan Duel puts it on like four or five times a week, And yeah, I should be more responsible.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's you have your pinky out, Matt like a real aristocrat.
Speaker 3: Well you know me, I do.
Speaker 2: I demand a deep dive to investigate the ping sting great sports talk. Ain't got no time for that, Great sports talk. Send Ping sorry ass back to whatever state of the Union it was spewed from LA's it to whatever state of the Union it was that spewed his ass into LA's lap. I'm sorry, that's what they said.
Speaker 3: I think it's Florida, right, wasn't he in Jacksonville? And I know what his uh his clapback was on that person, Like I haven't been there in years.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Scoobl's coming to the Dodgers, but it feels like Ping's all.
Speaker 3: Right, check it out meeting.
Speaker 2: It feels like that's not going to happen. It feels like it's getting close enough to Christmas to where his victory lap is not going to happen. I was shocked to hear this. Somebody from the Ram Games, rightes, DJ Molski must be out with the Rams. They replaced him with a generic white guy. Well that's not cool. It's fine with me. That's that's not cool. I mean nothing to Molski with a whitey. Apparently they did. Maybe he's sick, could be, or may Kate's is sick. He's been hacking up a lung here all day. It hasn't really been that bad too. The sex does a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy. Even PSL holders at SOFI don't have access to World Cup tickets. That's right, going so not cool.
Speaker 3: I mean, wow, Matt, FIFA really put it on us. Those bastards, those criminals, those gangsters at FIFA.
Speaker 2: I believe it's the gaysters at Opek.
Speaker 3: FIFA's worse. It's a worse organized crime operation.
Speaker 2: Catching up on the podcast, the Japanese movie titles from Wednesday. Maybe the greatest thing that ever happened on the show. I don't know if it's better than High Kick through the Roof, but it's close. A banana at this time of night's unreal.
Speaker 3: It was. It was certainly the best we've had in years. High kick through the roof is still the gold standard.
Speaker 2: Vass won that warning, dropped his penis on U three when he stormed in that suite, did the cock of the walk on snell on you guys and your chins. It's unreal. Vassay is flying so high he might be up in the iss right now. That was his heisman moment. Let me walk in like a rooster, David Vassa, and it's right, you're the year of DV. It's going to be hard to wrestle that award away from DV. But everybody said that about Bill Murray and Rushmore and he didn't win. Very upset about it. David vassy Is, Fernando Mendoza and you three of the other losers. I've worked on those nonprofit galas they and we only awarded people who were good for at least three tables. They figure all four of you are good for a couple of tables. With those jumbo iHeart paychecks. It's such a racket. If you have to pay any amount of money to receive the award, it's not an award.
Speaker 3: We have never paid them a single cent.
Speaker 2: I might have given him twenty bucks once on the way out. We did go one year. Did you show up that year? And no, I haven't shown up in years since I was accosted by Denise.
Speaker 3: It's wild that she would be there. She'll be there again. Pal Hartman is the man that's going into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Hey, Petros, if you go to the award show, maybe they'll make Rogan and Rodney go from noon to seven. I'd listen to that.
Speaker 3: I would listen to that.
Speaker 2: Actually, we'll be back. We have another hour plus of great sports talk. We got some holiday news, great sports talk that's gonna do some NFL. We have den and a live guy, fun fact and quick hits. It's Petris and Money on am FI seventy LA Sports. You're home of the back to back world champion Dodgers.