Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: It's six fifty five.
Speaker 3: Five and six to fifty five, five, six fifty five, all right, time now for the five. At six fifty five I was away, So I think we have a new champion here. Look at a chance to meet Laura. Hi, Laura, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Ooh? What is that? We got Ai helping you here? What's going on?
Speaker 2: What was that? Laura?
Speaker 1: I think it was just my car? What's you from? Speaker?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? How are How are is everything where you're from? Laura?
Speaker 2: I'm from up here.
Speaker 1: I listen to you guys every morning. I'm I drive Lavonia every day. Oh wow, that's a good drive. I like that.
Speaker 3: Well, we appreciate you being here. You've won one, right, You've won on Friday. Yeah, okay, here's your challenger. You're going to take on uh mail carrier Dana from Ipsil Laney.
Speaker 1: What's up? Dana?
Speaker 2: What's up? Mojoe?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How about you?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? Hold on?
Speaker 3: We got a lot of a lot of road noise here from Laura's car. But Laura, be careful driving. I don't want you to take it, you know, off of the bluetooth there and be holding a thing there and getting it pulled over by the cops.
Speaker 1: And you know what I've been talking about. Right, all right, be careful.
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna lock you up in a soundproof area so you will not hear from us for a second, and then you will hear from Lydia.
Speaker 1: We will start with you, Dana. Dana, what's happening.
Speaker 2: How are you doing? Oh?
Speaker 1: That sounds so much cleaner.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm perked. At least I'm not driving down the road.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Dana, talk to me a little bit more here, Dana.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: You're doing good?
Speaker 2: I'm getting ready to going to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm struggling a bit.
Speaker 3: I mean all right, I'm just trying to get a feel here for Dana. All right, right, here we go. We got Dana hare postal worker.
Speaker 1: Dana.
Speaker 3: Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Question number one. Sabrina Carpenter is under fire for calling a fans Arabic celebration yodeling and then proceeding to make fun of the noise. True or false, Sabrina got her start by winning the voice.
Speaker 1: Three seconds.
Speaker 2: I think that's all.
Speaker 3: Question number two, Rory McElroy won the Masters for the second year in a row. What colored jacket does the winner of the infamous golf tournament receive.
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What color?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I think it's glue.
Speaker 3: Here's all right, I don't think it's a I don't Dana, Dana? How do we ask Dana? I gotta ask you a good question.
Speaker 1: This is my question.
Speaker 3: I was trying to figure out. It was like, talk to me for a little bit here because I don't want to. I don't want to use the the wrong you know, uh pronouns? Here, Dana, how do you identify?
Speaker 1: What are your pronouns?
Speaker 2: I'm a woman, I've popped three kids out.
Speaker 1: All right, it's just kind of girl. I like it. All right, let me go all right, here we go, big Dan, Dana.
Speaker 3: Let's answer these questions a little faster because Kevin's going quick with the three seconds on you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Question number three, The longtime guitarist from the band No Doubt announced that he has Parkinson's disease. Who is the infamous Actually.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I say infamous? It says famous. Who is the famous front woman of that band?
Speaker 2: No doubt, Gwen Stefani.
Speaker 1: That was quick. I like it. Question number four.
Speaker 3: The Detroit Red Wings were booed off the ice Saturday after losing to the New Jersey Devils and therefore getting eliminated from the playoffs. Who is the captain of the Wings?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Two?
Speaker 2: But I don't know?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Pass on that one. Were you one of the boers, Shannon? I saw you went with your girlfriends uh no? I was you were there for the drinks?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, good, I answer that question nicely. I wasn't even watching at the.
Speaker 3: End, and you got to get this question right because I do not want to hit a You know why the pretty one is always so dumb?
Speaker 1: Question number five? Now that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Sydney Sweeney is turning heads by dressing as a baby in the latest trailer for the third season of which HBO show that premiered last night, Euphoria.
Speaker 1: Let's bring the Champ back from a own proof. Very okay? Dana got three out of five.
Speaker 3: Very good, Dana, what you say.
Speaker 2: It is? What's up? Girl?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Sorry, good morning.
Speaker 3: I would like to introduce you to my new girlfriend this is Dana. Hi, Dana, I mean you're going to be my sugar daddy.
Speaker 1: I could, I could do it. Listen.
Speaker 3: If you're always delivering to me, I'll deliver to you, Dana. It'll be I'll give you more than just a fifty five cent postage damp. How much approached stamps these days? Crazy Chelsea buys me by the book at Costco. All right, here we go. Question number one, Laurie, you gotta beat three out of five. Sabrina Carpenter is under fire for calling a fans Arabic celebration call yodeling, and then proceeding to make fun of the noise.
Speaker 1: True or false.
Speaker 3: Sabrina got her start by winning the voice. False is correct. It was actually she was on the Disney Channel. Question number two, Rory MCELROA Rory.
Speaker 1: That's a hard one to say.
Speaker 3: Rory McElroy won the Masters for the second year in a row. What colored jacket does the winner of that famous golf tournament receive?
Speaker 1: A green one? Yes, the infamous green jacket.
Speaker 3: Get at least one more of these right, and you've won with at least a tie.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 3: The longtime guitarist from the band No doubt just announced that he has Parkinson's disease. Who is the famous front woman for that band? Yes, and let's see if you can get a perfect score. Question number four. The Detroit Red Wings were booed off the ice on Saturday night after losing to the New Jersey Devils, therefore being eliminated again from the playoffs. Who is the captain of the Wings? And last question, Sidney Sweeney's turning heads by dressing as a baby in the latest trailer of the third season of Which HBO show that premiered last night.
Speaker 1: You there you go?
Speaker 2: The final No mat what.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to you, Laura, you got another big win under.
Speaker 2: I want one to.
Speaker 3: I love it well. Congratulates to you. Laura's back tomorrow. But also congratulations to you Dana, because we're going to set you up with a fifty dollars gift card to one of our favorite pizza places, Green Lantern Pizza. Our good friend Nick runs the show over there at Green Lantern, So enjoy it, okay, tell Nick extra pepperoni? What's that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You were fun? A lot of fun. Thank you, Dana? Are you pushing three kids out of What did you say, Dana? Three?
Speaker 2: I got four, but I popped three kids out, but I got four.
Speaker 3: Okay, your adopt or is it a stepchild or what is it? Oh?
Speaker 2: My wife?
Speaker 1: You know we need Okay, wait, okay, well a step child? Right there?
Speaker 2: You go?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, perfect, all right, Dana, hang on the phone and we'll see it.
Speaker 1: Uh, do you you don't have to get out of the vehicle?
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 3: Or do you just put it right in the box? You have to like walk the streets or what do you gotta do?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a city one. I do. I mounted I drive like a little better. But I have packages. I got to deliver a million packages because Amazon, because everybody orders everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's good though, right. It keeps you in business, keeps you going right.
Speaker 1: You like that?
Speaker 2: Me busy, all right, keeps me busy. It was nice talking to you guys.
Speaker 3: It was great talking to you too. We'll talk to you soon. Hold on one second, okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Module in the Morning's five is six fifty
Speaker 1: Five five five