Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. Cav had a dream last night.
Speaker 2: I did call me Martin Luther about me.
Speaker 3: I did, and it wasn't a good dream.
Speaker 1: Bro, What what do you mean? He was, I think you died at the end.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Bro woke up kind of freaked out the dream. The first off, the dream was wild, and I don't know if it was because of something I was watching before I went to sleep. You know, like sometimes the energy you're getting can like throw you off at night. It may have been that, But the dream was crazy. It was almost like one of those three four part dreams where it wasn't a consistent story. It was like we bounced all over the place. But at a certain part we were like outside in Antarctica. I felt like because it was iceberg somewhere.
Speaker 3: I know it was.
Speaker 1: It was wild.
Speaker 2: Chief James Harrison there, the fire Department dream was in there. He did like a house tour. He had like a I think he said the house costs two million dollars. The house was cold, it was like glass everywhere where. Everybody was dressed up, suited and boot it. But towards the end of the dream, after we left Antarctica. For some reason, we were outside in the tent, like everybody had they tents outside. We was chilling, sleeping, but I woke up in the hotel room. And when I woke up in the hotel room, I don't remember who else was in there, but when I woke up, I was the.
Speaker 3: Only one up at the time. So I'm walking.
Speaker 2: Around and I see like this little balcony area and we're up high in the hotel so you can like see mountains and all that kind of stuff. So I'm walking towards the balcony and then who do I see laying on the floor with covers over him. I see Mojo, and you're laying on your back kind of like just looking up you sleeping. So I walk over to you, and as I get closer, I start to see like blood coming out of his nose. So I'm like Mojo, Mojo, and you're not seeing anything. So I'll get closer to you. I grab your arm. I'm like Mojo, and when I grab your arm and shake you, I'll like hold it up and it just fall and I started freaking out, like, oh my god, oh my god. I run get my phone. I go out on the balcony because again the view is beautiful. So I go out home on the balcony. I called now on one. I'm like, my friend is up here. I don't know if he's dead. No, no, run downstairs right outside, and the guy on the phone started like trying to make jokes. I'm like, bro, hang up, just bring cinnambulance. Freaked out it was a McDonald's downstairs. Walked to McDonald wait, no, I'm dead on the ground and you eat it McDonald's. I was trying to get more help, but for some reason, I didn't go to, you know, the front lobby.
Speaker 3: I went to McDonald's. She was like, are you okay? What's wrong? I couldn't talk. I'm like, you didn't go get Chief Harris. I know you know dreams ago.
Speaker 1: By the way, whenever you're watching TV shows, whenever you see a TV show and they do the whole person's on the ground and they put their fingers up to the person's like neck or whatever to see if the person's like check their pulse. I think I would never do that. Why because I'd be afraid that my fingerprints would be on them and then they would think I killed them.
Speaker 2: See that's crazy, that's SVU. You right, If he's breathing, I'm a mean, that's what nine one one is.
Speaker 1: I ain't touching, like I don't want to walk into the room see all of a sudden some dead body go, oh my god, this person's there. You ever see that how they and the end they go they looking at her. He's gone, he's gone, he's gone.
Speaker 3: You ever puts go to McDonald's. Do you ever put your finger under ther knells to see what they breathing.
Speaker 1: I've done that before, like when Chelsea's been sleeping and that she's so sound of asleep, Like I'll do that like where I'll go and sometimes I'll put my hand like on her chest, whoa and maybe a little bit all right now, and I'll put my hand up there just to see if I can if it moves up and down a little bit. My fear, though, is when this happened before, when Chelsea's like sound sound sound asleep, and I want to know if she's okay. She'll wake up and she'll get scared because she looks and sees me right above her at that time, and then she starts thinking I'm putting a pillow over her head or something like that. So all right, eight four four Mojo Live. Can I ask you an honest question, totally switching gears, And I know that this was not what you had if you had a dream, and I've had this happen to me before where I've had a dream and it was a sexual dream and it was about a coworker. Would you tell them or is that bad to tell them?
Speaker 2: Listen, Honestly, I hesitated telling you that, but I was like, it ain't nothing happen when I was in the.
Speaker 3: Fourth grade, fourth or fifth grade, This is crazy.
Speaker 2: I got kicked out of a school, middle school, Baits Academy, and there were other reasons that led.
Speaker 3: To my expulsion.
Speaker 2: But while I was in the room being like interrogated by mister Greer, who was like our security or sergeant at arms when they called him, I said that I had a dream about a girl. She was another student, and it was I don't think we were having sex at the time, but it was some type of sexual dream where maybe we were kissing or something like that, and that aided in me getting expelled from Bits.
Speaker 1: So you can get you can get in trouble for that, right, I mean her mama.
Speaker 4: Was in there.
Speaker 2: It was like a whole thing, like I just had a dream. I didn't know I was saying anything wrong. I'm just telling you the dream. Have you ever had a dream about a coworker? And have you a dream any of us ever come up in your dreams?
Speaker 4: No? I don't dream a lot anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh really, it's funny how we all say that you don't. I've heard truth.
Speaker 3: I popped up in a dream before, and I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: I never.
Speaker 4: Remember exactly what happened in the dream.
Speaker 1: What was what was?
Speaker 4: No, this was like when we first started working. I don't remember exactly what.
Speaker 1: You won't go to hr No, No, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Remember what happened. But I don't have dreams a lot. And I heard that if you are a smoker and you do that before bad, it limits your dreams.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, I it's your dream Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like it suppresses them. And I noticed that because when I don't, I have great dreams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I it's so it's so funny. I think I have better dreams when I'm drinking really yeah, I mean alcohol, And yeah, I know, but I'm saying, like, but when I'm sober. It's like, I don't feel like I have anything. I've got to sleep when I don't drink.
Speaker 4: I used to have sleep paralysis, so like you know when you wake up and you you're in a dream, but you can't do anything about it.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when you dreamed about me if you had smoked before?
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I remember. I remember at one time I had a dream during this morning show and the dream literally was that we were all on a road trip together. And it was during the road trip I had to kick one person out of the car who was on the show at that So it was actually this show kick out Bianca. Right away, I knew it.
Speaker 4: I was looking up what Kevin's dream could have meant, and it said it said it could be work expectations. You're wanting to perform well, You're feeling some pressure and responsibility. You have a fear of letting them down. Potentially, this is just what chatch, that's deep.
Speaker 2: I always, no matter what job I do, I want to do a great job. I don't want to let anybody down.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It also means when you dream about someone, it means that person is thinking about you. So maybe Bojos having some thoughts about it.
Speaker 1: You know what the funniest is when things pop in dreams and it's food related, like how the McDonald's in there, And then the next day you're.
Speaker 3: Like, I gotta get McDonald's eating fry.
Speaker 1: I gotta, I gotta have it.