Speaker 1: All right, now that keV just opened it up to this best friend and Girley met at our magazine party. Take them to the mall and make them buy you something for your next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we only focused on girl the hour party. Oh that's the only girl that you're into.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I thought she was a smoker and you didn't like that. It ain't that bad, all right? Eight four four Mojo Live Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas. We're gonna give you a chance to win eight four four six six five six five four eight ninety fifth collar win a brand new twenty eight thousand dollars Chevy tracks or twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do that. And then right after we're gonna give.
Speaker 1: Away just a surprise pair of Chris Brown Usher tickets.
Speaker 3: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: Jordian Mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: All right, Shannon, what you got in this hour is Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: US agencies have seized more than three one hundred drones near World Cup venues, according to the TSA, does this becoming like a major major issue? On match days, all aircraft operations, including drones, are prohibited within a radius of like three miles around the stadiums unless specifically authorized by air traffic control. Just the Miami, the FBI's Miami Field office said it's issued tickets to forty nine operators of drones for unauthorized flights. It's taken fifty four drones. Again, that's just in Miami, where the World Cup is happening. The FAA said Drone operators who enter restricted airspace around these World Cup venues without approval can face a fine of one hundred thousand dollars along with criminal charges, and then of course they're going to confiscate your drone.
Speaker 1: So I gotta be honest, I think it's pretty amazing that there hasn't been any incidents at any of these World Cup games. With all the crazyness that we have in this world right now, thought for sure, you know, and obviously we still got you know, many more games going on. But they say that the security is at the highest alert we've ever had. It's Super Bowl alert for every one of these games. Now think about that. That means when the Super Bowl happens, it's the highest security we ever have for any event. But every single city that there's been a World Cup game. In Boston Houston, Miami, Seattle, Atlanta, LA. They've had to have Super Bowl type security. How are we able to do that?
Speaker 5: Well, it's amazing. I mean it is amazing. And not that I'm a huge fan of football or soccer, whatever you want to call it, but the stories of all of these fans coming into the States to support their teams, it's pretty.
Speaker 2: How much money do these people have to be able to fly to America, stay for however long you say your stay is stay in the hotel to pay for tickets to come.
Speaker 5: West was saying because he has family here. He has family that came to Boston in for Scotland and his families from Scotland. When I say they've liquidated their life savings, a lot of them have like this is such a big deal for them, and they're not staying in like a nice hotel. They're finding like wherever they can go.
Speaker 1: They you say that, I say that with every concert we have.
Speaker 3: How are people affording Chris Brown and all these others are working a drink food?
Speaker 5: Yeah. Speaking of the World Cup, we have to take a moment to acknowledge Cristiano Ronaldo became the first player to score at six World Cups, as portug saw off, who's Pakistan five done nothing?
Speaker 2: Christiano Ronaldo or that a Lionel MESSI find out that that's tough. I think it's I don't know. I feel like Jordan Michael or lebron I feel like, well, they're they're both in like the same era. That's the only difference here. I feel like Ronaldo plays with more power. I feel like Messi is more of a dribbler fanessor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. That's like about soccer.
Speaker 2: So that's like what you do with the ball, like how you kick it, how you alleviate pressure, how you navigate through different defenders.
Speaker 1: Like Ronaldo is just speed pleasure. Doesn't Ronaldo make more money though? Oh yes he's there.
Speaker 2: I think he made two hundred and forty five million last year. He's a high school athlete in the world.
Speaker 5: Did George Kittle of the San Francisco forty nine ers and a very close friend of Travis Kelsey let the cat out of the bag about the big upcoming wedding. He was talking at tight End University yesterday, the football camp that he co founded with his buddy Travis, and during his speech he thanked Taylor for attending she surprised everybody did a performance, which I'll get to in just a second, but he casually said during that speech that she was generous to give them her time quote unquote this close to the wedding. So everyone's like, okay, maybe this July third they.
Speaker 3: Is spot on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, Taylor Swift was there along with you, and say Chase Rice got on stage, did a duet with Lannie Wilson.
Speaker 3: Look at that. That's exciting. Who wasn't that said this morning?
Speaker 1: They think that Taylor's going to her country verts, against's gonna go beyond that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be interesting, wouldn't it. I wonder if that's the toy story set up right there. I would like that. I liked her more when she was country.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift get her own both the HR version country version, the same damn song o Man said, Drake, you're talking about what did he say?
Speaker 3: What does say?
Speaker 2: I mean? I feel like just hearing that and this is just my initial gut reaction. She has the ability to get both of the same songs played in two different formats, which works in her favorite and it does not happen for Drake.
Speaker 3: He doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: He I mean, we know, we just we just talk about how the whole conversation around Drake was boosting streams, creating more of an opportunity for music to get heightened in her by more voice or her by more ears. And that's what I feel like happens with that particularly record.
Speaker 5: And lestly, did any of you guys watch The Magic school Bus?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm going to do this story.
Speaker 5: A very nostalgic childhood favorite, The Magic school Bus is heading to the big screen. A live action Magic school Bus movie is in development. Elizabeth Banks is set to star as Miss Frizzled. You guys know, waits, I thought it was the girl who played Hang on a second, Okay, anyway, I thought it was Okay, No, in my head when I read this story this morning, I thought it was who the heck is the girl who play Jesse Spanno on Saved by the Bout?
Speaker 3: Elizabeth?
Speaker 1: Okay, never min This is the the police officer's name, Elizabeth Burke.
Speaker 3: Elizabeth. This is the real story.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, this is a real story. I'm just I was thinking of the wrong person. It is Elizabeth, Thanks, who's gonna star in its?
Speaker 3: From the uh Daddy, Big Daddy. Anyway, the movie's happening. Hold on saying here, Steve, what's up? Steve? Listening the way KEF.
Speaker 4: Just broke down Ronaldo and Matthy Okay, you got Ronaldo is like Roy Kim all right, Tower Okay, like Jamie Tart.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, now I get it, Steve. I watched Ted Lassov.
Speaker 4: Shows ever made, absolutely.
Speaker 3: So would you say I got it right? Yeah? I totally agree. Okay, Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: You gotta be on the Brad Gally podcast with him because he's a ted Lasso nut. But that would be fun for Steve to as a regular big soccer fan to all right, take care of yourself.
Speaker 5: Anything from Today to man, catch up on the podcast.
Speaker 4: On the I Heart Radio Act, This is Something in the Dirty on the thirty's on our podcast now at Mocho in the morning, dot Com.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: You're calling.
Speaker 1: Brandy, You're a fine one.
Speaker 3: Do you know that song?
Speaker 1: Brandy?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Brandy? You know that song?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do?
Speaker 2: I think I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every everybody girl, congratulations, you're a winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brandy. Yeah, we're gonna set you up.
Speaker 1: You're now qualified for a brand new car or you're gonna win twenty thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 3: Which one would you take? I'll take just twenty thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need some money in your life. Let's get her some money.
Speaker 3: Yes, I sure do.
Speaker 4: How good a liar are you?
Speaker 2: Five lies to tell your mama is coming
Speaker 3: Up next Mojo in the morning.