Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth fifth.
Speaker 1: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Here we go again. We're running back.
Speaker 1: To get him on the show called eight six six, nine eighty seven two five seven, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you get your podcasts. Here's your host, David Vase.
Speaker 2: Last day, we are live at Rodgers Center in Toronto, after the Dodgers defeat the Blue Jays fourteen to two in the first of three games back in Canada. Welcome the Dodger Talk David Vasse with you until eight thirty tonight. Eight six six nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. The Dodger offense has come to life on this road trip. The Dodgers, in their four game winning streak to beg in this road trip, have scored a combined forty five runs and have scored double digits in three of the four games during this road trip. During this four game winning streak and certainly tonight, the Dodgers brought out the bats and homerd their way to fourteen runs. To a certain extent, it was set up by walks, it was set up by good base running, as Jose Moto was mentioning, and also there were some sacrifice fly situational hitting. It just seemed like the entire lineup was flowing tonight and not really getting stagnant and trying to do too much Taskar Hernandez and Freddie Freeman each had two run home runs early in the game, Shoho Tani, once the game was out of hand, hit a solo home run, and Dalton Rushing hit two home runs tonight. He was four for four by far the game of his major league career, his very short sample size major league career, starting back to back games for the first time in his career behind the plate, and also starting his third game of the season. Pretty nice night for Dalton Rushing, who had a smile from ear to ear and is super confident that he is a starting major league catcher. The only issue is the Dodgers have a guy by the name of Will Smith. But the if Dalton Rushing can live up to the hype of his minor league career, he certainly is going to have a spot in the lineup. He could play catcher, he could play first base, and that's only going to be better for the Dodgers as they go through the one hundred and sixty two game marathon. Let's head downstairs right now to hear from young Dalton rushing on sports and at LA.
Speaker 4: How much did it help to be able to kind of carry over what you found yesterday into starting today?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was riding a good wave right now and the heis are great. So sadly, like I said on the field, it's only downhill from here. But but I'm gonna ride this wave as long as I possibly can and just glad I could help the same one.
Speaker 2: How much research to give you just to sort of see results at this level, especially have hot stretch of this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously he was a player, you know what you're capable of. But yeah, to your point, to be able to do it and uh embrace the moment of it, feel it physically, emotionally, it felt very good, and uh yeah, we'll see how we can carry.
Speaker 6: It over.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 5: That was It was good. I wouldn't say it was Game six or Game seven, but uh no, it was. It was good. These fans sadly didn't want to see us come to town, and uh, rightfully so after what we did tonight. But yeah, I think we all just look forward to carrying it over tomorrow and leave our mark in Toronto once again.
Speaker 3: The adjustments that.
Speaker 5: You've made kind of tear setup have helped you like stay ready, as you said, like no matter.
Speaker 3: What the playing time is.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I've I've simplified a few things and uh realized I don't have to be perfect to see results sea power results, uh sea slug and like you said, it's it showed tonight, but it's only one of one to sixty two, you know. So you're finding that balance mentally of being ready to go but not putting too much pressure on on each of day. Yeah. I Uh, I would say, I guess I learned a lot from last year. Last year mentally, I was in a tough spot playing the role that I was and just kind of kind of trying to figure out how you play that role. Uh, And this year I have a little better understanding. It's you're you're not going to show up and have the game like I had tonight. You're not going to show up and get two hits every game, whether you're playing every day or you're playing every three days, and that was something maybe maybe it was just a pill I had to swallow a little bit. And uh, once again, I'm just glad I could see results tonight.
Speaker 2: All right, there's Dalton rushing after a four for four night with two home runs as the Dodgers beat the Blue Jays fourteen to two, eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number coming up after eight o'clock tonight. You'll hear my pregame conversation with Miguel Rojas as we were standing between home plate and the Dodger dugout as he was celebrated a hero keeping the Dodgers alive with his game tying home run in the ninth inning of Game seven, with the Dodgers down to their final two out. So we'll share with you that conversation before we say good night. Also, we'll give you an update on Mooki Betts and his oblique. You'll hear from Mooki and Dave Roberts thought thoughts on how Mooky injured his oblique. So we'll get to that in a moment, but first just want to share with you you know, being back here in Toronto brings back a lot of memories for all of us part of the broadcast team, not only just the players I know, speaking for myself, just the weather coming through the same airport. We didn't come through the same terminal this time, we went through a private terminal with private customs. But today this morning, waking up and coming outside of the team hotel, the weather was frigid like it was before Games one and Games two, and Game six and Game seven. So the feel in the air was that October World Series feel in the air. And since we're staying at the same hotel as we stayed at during the World Series, it was kind of the same routine, if you will. And you remember the hotel lobby. When I walked out, I walked down the same streets I did before Games one, two, six, and seven here in Toronto, So all of that was the same. And I was freezing my butt off then and I was freezing my butt off today as well. So maybe that's part of the reason why there was so many feelings and hype around this series, even though we all realized that these two teams at this point in time in the season are going in completely different directions. The Blue Jays have lost five in a row. Now the Dodgers' offense is in a humming rhythm. After scoring fourteen more runs tonight, The Dodgers have won all four games on this road trip. They have basically their entire lineup inttag from last year's Game seven, with the exception of Mookie bats being on the il. For the Blue Jays, their catcher, the guy that grounded into the World Series ending double play, Alejandro Kirk, just had surgery on his left thumb today. There without trey Ya Savage, who had some shoulder issue in spring training. He's making rehab starts. Barger who Addison Barger, who has doubled off second base to end Game six, hurt his ankle yesterday in Chicago. And Bob Baschett, who was such a big part of the Blue Jays offense last year, was allowed to sign with the Mets. So for those reasons, among others, this when these two teams go between the lines, it's not the same head to head tail of the tape matchup from the World Series a year ago. But being here and being with the Dodgers this early in the season brings back all those memories. I mean, when you walk through the Dodger Clubhouse, the first thing I did was look to my right where their batting cage is all set up. The last time I saw that place, keiy A Hernandez was telling the world about my nipples. So that was the last time I saw that. And you have those memories as well. And I remember standing in front of the Dodger dugout around the same time of day before Game six and Game seven, and Max Munsey calmly and confidently telling me the Dodgers were going to win both games. Before each and every one of those games, one player today that was a key part of the Dodgers winning Game seven. As I asked him, did you look out to left field? Well, all right, I'll tell you who it was, Will Smith. As I asked Will Smith when I said, did you look out to left field today? He said no, turn the page, David. So uh, that was one train of thought. Yamamoto was a little bit more reflective. Max Munsey, who coming into this series is in a bit of a slump, but tonight started to come out of it. He was not in a great mood to talk about last year because he's trying to figure out this year and today Munsey was two for six with three strikeouts. Miguel Rojas, you'll hear from in the next hour, was all in the moment and will always be in the moment because this is his last season in the big leagues, and he said he wants to take it all in. So different guys have different mentalities. Ta Oscar Hernandez a four RBI game tonight, you know, played here, has a lot of fun playing here, has a lot of tight friendship still, namely with Vladimir Guerrero Junior. So for different guys, they have different feelings about you know, how much they want to look back. And Andy pa Has who you know, made one of the more memorable catches in World Series history, knocking over keik A Hernandez to make an incredible catch in left field. He joined us on Instagram and you could see that at AM five to seventy LA Sports and at official Lyve Assay he talked about how he when he stepped on the field earlier this afternoon, looked out there and thought about that catch. So different guys have different feelings. Some guys are more about the here and the now and won't even allow themselves to think about last year. But I can't wait for Will Smith and Miguel Rojas to come to the plate, hopefully tomorrow in game two of this series and really feel the love from these Blue Jays fans. Eight six six seven two five seventy is the phone number. The Dodgers beat the Blue Jays tonight fourteen to two. When we continue from Rogers Center, we'll get to your phone calls, and also you hear from Miguel Rojas, will give you an update on Mookie bets, and you'll hear from Freddie Freeman. So a lot to get to between now and a thirty after the Dodgers keep it rolling fourteen to two, the final score over the reeling Blue Jays on the back to back world champion Dodgers Audio Network.
Speaker 6: On five seventy.
Speaker 1: Dodger Talk is available on AM five seventy, LA sports dot Com, hand on the iHeartRadio app. Back to more Dodger Talk with Dodger insider David vasse.
Speaker 7: Man toply delivers a two to one and old Tani blisters of all left center fuel, pushing Barshall back on the warning track. He turns and watches it fly show. Hey, Old Tony with his third home run of this road trip, a solo shot to off the six.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: Hey Otani pouring it on for the Dodgers as they defeat the Blue Jays tonight fourteen to two. Dalton rushing homer twice for the Dodgers, ti Oscar Hernandez and Freddie Freeman each had two run home runs as the Dodgers had not only scored fourteen runs, not only had five home runs, but they collected seventeen hits. That's right, seventeen hits. Hay Song Kim got his first start since being called up at shortstop. He was two for four with the run score in the ninth spot. The only Dodgers starter that did not have a hit tonight was Alex Friedland, who was zero for five starting at second base. Daniels Jewelers presents the home Run Forecast. For your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card, visit a five seventy LA sports dot Com. Use the keyword home run, enter your name and you could win. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seven is the phone number. Let's head back downstairs to the Dodger Clubhouse to hear from Freddie Freeman, who certainly is loved by Canada but very resented by Canada these days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, obviously results are going to make you feel better about yourself. Just trying to do the same work routine that I've been doing the last few days before the game, before the games and before practice, and things have been you know, starting to fall a little bit more and there's still one didn't fall. But it's okay with better results lately, with.
Speaker 2: This offensive performance from the group, I mean, how do you just kind of put towards where this team is at and how you guys really feeding.
Speaker 4: Off of each other offensively. That's what I was about to say. We're feeding off each other. Tao getting big, you know, getting runs on board in the first inning, Andy staying hot. Let's not talk about it. Let's just let them keep going. Dalton, huge game, Everyone just you know, doing their part. Cho Kyle of working walks, getting on bass, sacrifies moving guys over getting them in. It's just a quality game on both sides of the ball today. Justin was great. Bopan came in, did the great job, played great, defense, and we obviously hit today crowd.
Speaker 2: Crowd was fired up before the game, a lot of booms. Did you feel like you just took them.
Speaker 3: Out of it?
Speaker 4: I mean, when you score a lot of runs, you're going to take a crowd out of it. This is kind of how it goes, you know. Obviously, I think the media and everyone else was a little bit more hyped up than because it's a new team, new year. We got different guys on our team too, but we obviously understand it's a World Series matchup. But you know, it's just nice that Tale was able to get us on the board just and settled down after the first inning and we just kept going on filing on runs.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: There's Freddy Freeman, who you know after the World Series. I mean, Freddie is such a great guy and is a big part of a children's hospital in Los Angeles and also children's hospital here in Toronto and Canada. And Ryan Reynolds, who's also a fellow Canadian, enlisted Freddie to be part of a great commercial with kids that actually are at children's hospital here Canada. I believe it was Toronto, and I'm sure you know which commercial I'm talking about, but Freddie did such a great job. The kids did such a great job, so that that is one of the highlights of the Blue Jays losing the World Series to have some comedic relief in a good way for a great cause, and Freddie Freeman doing a great job for the kids as always. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Bob in Malibu. You're on Dodger Talk Live from Rogers Center.
Speaker 6: Hi, Bob, Hey, thanks for having me on, and I man, what a way to come back in Toronto tonight. Man, that was an excellent win quick question for you. In Sunday's game in the DC Days, I noticed, and I don't know what the protocol is on the team, You'll have to explain it to us, but I noticed when Andy pa has who's Who's come out to a killer start, he tapped the helmet and made a call on a pitch that was pretty clear it was a strike. Yeah, but I almost feel like he made that call to see the pitch on the screen because he hit the same pitch to bring in the runs two pitches later. Is that something that they have the green light to do as hitters if they want to get a feel for a pitch, Dave, is that something that's in their repertoire to do.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. Andy was just wrong, flat out wrong on that pitch. And the Dodgers do have a strategy Max months. He touched on it last week in an interview and said that basically they want to give Will Smith and Dalton Rushing as many opportunities to challenge behind the plate for their pitchers. But the Dodgers offensive group, I've talked to Aaron Bates about this, and it's about score, it's about inning, it's about leverage counts. Is it really going to flip the count in the hitters favor if they do challenge something borderline? So they have a thought process about it going into it. And yeah, there's a big strategy, more of a strategy than what they had in spring training.
Speaker 6: Understood that makes sense. I just didn't know if Andy was trying to see that pitch.
Speaker 3: No, he made up for it.
Speaker 2: He just made up for it. He just made up for Dee for wasting a challenge.
Speaker 6: He sure did. Man.
Speaker 3: All right, Bob, thank you for the phone call.
Speaker 2: Eight six six seven two five seventy is the phone number Today's game brought to you by Modello Modello the mark.
Speaker 3: Of a fighter.
Speaker 2: All Right, Haysung Kim, like I mentioned, got his first start since being called back up with the injury to Mookie Betts right oblique. Kim was two for four, played great shortstop today. Certainly is going to be out there a lot more until Mooki returns, and especially if he plays defense like that. He made an incredible catch in the middle of this game that was over the shoulder. I'm looking at my note seventh inning off Andres Jimenez. He was facing going out towards left field and made an incredible, like snap catch over the shoulder.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He was really good tonight at shortstop, even turning an unassisted double play. So a great first started shortstop for Hasan Kim to start this season for him. And speaking of Mookie Betts, we had a chance to catch up with Mookie before the game just to get some clarity on how this injury happened. In the second game of the series in Washington, DC.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think when Freddie hit it, I just took off running and I felt a little grab I mean, I can still run into everything. Now it's just probably can't swing, you know, I can go throw to everything, just swinging out. I don't know it would be great. But I felt pretty normal. Yeah, after I walked, I went the first It was a perfectly normal day. So that's why I don't I don't know where it came from or how it happened to prepare or do everything. I've been doing it right. I'll give myself credit. I've been doing it right, and so I don't know where it came from other than just God send the message.
Speaker 3: Playing the web side at eighteen?
Speaker 2: Was it on a similar player?
Speaker 5: Was that a swing?
Speaker 8: That was a swing? I was a swing in the cage. That was a swing in the cage? Yeah, a day game, so remember I remember that, and uh that was before the game. So this is nothing, for real close to that.
Speaker 2: So this is probably less severe than that.
Speaker 3: Much less much much less severely.
Speaker 8: I'll be I should be back a little quicker than that.
Speaker 5: He won the MVP that year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so uh, we'll see.
Speaker 8: Uh, we'll see how I goes this time.
Speaker 6: HM.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: That was Mookie Bets earlier today when we were asking him about the right obleak injury. What's interesting is that he said he can do almost everything except swing the bat, and he's saying that he didn't injure his right oblique or feel the grab on a check swing during that at bat, despite you know, I had a former teammate of his text that they thought he did it on a two to two check swing. He had three check swings during that first inning at bat in the middle game of the series at Nationals Park, and if you go back and watch the replay, you could see him kind of grab something a little. You can seem kind of flinch with the check swing on the two to two count, but he's saying that he felt it running. Now, it's kind of weird that he can run, he can throw, but he can't swing the bat, even though he's saying that he didn't do it on a check swing, And even Dave Roberts thought that was kind of weird.
Speaker 9: I also think it's a good thing that he doesn't really know how he heard it. I would still argue that it's from the check swing, but I think he feels that he did it running, which is you know, when you look at the old leaks, that doesn't happen very often. So but so again, that there's no one point. I think that's a good thing. So, yeah, we're hopeful. Yeah, I think we're all hopeful.
Speaker 2: But the obliques are very tricky, and you don't want to come back too soon from an oblique injury because you can make it a lot worse. Mooki knows his body better than anybody, so for him to say that it's a lot less severe than when he felt it in twenty eighteen on a swing, that's encouraging as well. But you think back to everything we talked about with Mooki during spring training. You know, he saw him with since a YadA on his shoulders. We've seen him throw darts, We've seen him do a lot of stuff, but not as much baseball stuff in spring training as much as if you had to like divide a pie of baseball versus you know, weight training and some of the stuff that he's incorporating through the Yamamoto and since a YadA training, and the fact that there was a lot of load management, as far as him getting into games later than usual, spring training being longer for him considering it was the first normal spring training he said in a long time. All those things, you know, you could second gas and ask questions about but the reality is he felt it, and he's thirty three years old playing the most demanding position. So those things, unfortunately do pop up after thirty years old if you're a professional athlete, and you just hope that they're minimal things and you just don't want to come back too soon because it can make it a lot worse. And think about this, how many teams could lose a player of Mookie BET's caliber and not miss a beat. Not many, But the Dodgers can, I mean, what are they down to now? Seven all stars in their starting lineup, Otani, Kyle Tucker, Freddie Freeman, tay Oscar Hernandez Pajez is the hottest hitter in baseball Moncie. They had their backup catcher going four for four with two home runs tonight. So the point is the Dodgers can absorb or this injury to Mookie Bets more than other teams could, So you don't want to rush anything back, and that's something the Dodgers don't do very often with pitchers or position players. Eight six six nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Dodgers beat the Blue Jays tonight fourteen to two on a night where fake tough guy Max Schurzer told the Blue Jays he was good enough to start this game even though he was dealing with right forearm tendonitis. And that's the diagnosis that Blue Jays manager John Schneider gave to the media after tonight's game. He said, the Blue Jays were very aware that Scherzer was dealing with this right forearm tendonitis, but they went ahead to start him knowing that it could be abbreviated, which it was. He only lasted two innings and only threw thirty six pitches. And there was some buzz around the Dodger dugout the Dodger Clubhouse that Schuzer may not have even made this start. So if the Blue Jays were trying to keep it a secret, the Dodgers kind of had an inkling something was going on. So it proved to be true. The Dodgers got to the Blue Jays bullpen in a big way. Schurezer did give up the two run home run to Taoscar Hernandez, but then reliever Josh Fleming was charged with what four runs. Then Joe Mantiply, former diamondback continuing his diamondback trend, gave up three earned runs, and then you had another reliever, Tommy Nance, give up a home run Adulton rushing. He was charged with four runs. So it just turned into a mess for the Blue Jays. Eight six six seven two five seventy is the phone number. Miguel Rojas ended this game pitching. I would not have liked to have seen that. Just let Enriquez pitch. He only threw eleven pitches in that eighth inning. Just let him finish out the game. No need to risk any injury to a thirty seven year old guy who you kind of need with Mookie Betts being hurt. Now, I know that's kind of a gimmick. I wouldn't be surprised if Rojas said, yeah, come on, Dave, let me pitch. I just would have played it a little safer. But the Dodgers came out of it okay. Rojas came out of it okay. And Rojas obviously public enemy number one here in Toronto, and it was pretty cool to interview him on the field here at Rogers Center between home plate and the Dodger dug out, where he was celebrating with his team after hitting that game tying home run in the ninth inning of Game seven of the World Series. Here was our pregame conversation with the World Series hero.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a great feeling, a lot of emotions, of course, coming back here in such a short time. You know, it feels like it was a couple of weeks ago and we're back into the same series. To be honest with you, this is one of the things that you never kind of like prepare for. You just gotta leave it. And that's why my expectations this whole year are just gonna be to be in the moment, because I want to enjoy everything that happened last year.
Speaker 3: Obviously it's in the past already, but.
Speaker 10: I mean, we're gonna have some some things that we that we can remember and feel proud for, and this is.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 10: Coming back to this country and knowing what we have to come through to to be back to back champions, it means a lad and I'm looking forward to enjoy this year.
Speaker 2: Did you have any issues coming across the border. I was worried about that the Canadians might stop you.
Speaker 3: No, nothing, nothing happened.
Speaker 10: They were actually really nice over there last night when we got.
Speaker 3: Here long day yesterday.
Speaker 10: We have the way on the field and I'm really proud of the way the guys.
Speaker 3: Everybody in the in the team has been.
Speaker 10: Doing their part to uh to get w So it's been from the contributions up and down the line up, starting pitching, booping, it's been amazing.
Speaker 3: And I was talking to.
Speaker 10: The guys a little bit yesterday before we take a little shot for the sweep that it's really fun to watch to see everybody kind of like stepping in in the game, like guys like Alex Cole and Santiago Espinal yesterday getting the first hitting.
Speaker 3: A big time. It's really fun to be part of the Dodgers right now.
Speaker 2: Why does it always seem to happen when teams come together on road trips.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just feel like we had a little, a little thing going that is like a family reunion every time we get to go on the road. We like enjoying time together on the plane. Bus rides with us are are really fun. Were always trying to keep it loose and trying to connect and get together because obviously spring training you're together for six months for six weeks. I'm sorry, but you're not really doing much together, so I feel like this is our time to kind of like get to know people, get to know personalities.
Speaker 3: And it's being really nice to.
Speaker 10: See Ed doing and Talker and Santiago and the guys who just got to the team feeling comfortable and starting to feel like how it is to be a Dodger.
Speaker 3: On and off the field.
Speaker 2: Speaking of bus rides, everybody's asked you about every single thing of Game seven, but one thing we've never heard. What was the bus ride like on the way to the stadium and what was the bus like after you had the trophy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the way to the stadium.
Speaker 10: When we landed, we were down three two, right and we have to win two games. And that was one of the most like outgoing fun loo a lot of music people were like really really lose, having a good time, knowing that we have the opportunity to come here and we're gonna play in front of a really, uh tough environment because these people right here in Canada, they know how to leave baseball, and obviously that creates a lot of anxiety and you kind of can be nervous. But that was right, kind of like gods like gardas going and being loose, and then all of a sudden, we show up to practice the next day.
Speaker 3: And Dog is in there in between seconds and they're right there. So I feel like there's a lot.
Speaker 10: Of things from getting out of the LA and losing that game game five, coming here and then everything changed just because we got together again. We connected, and we knew it was gonna be hard, but we we we we would lose. And we have to credit that to a lot of guys on our team, guys who've been here before in this situation, Freddie, Mookie and Kicking and the guys who were kind of playing every day. And I told something to the guys on the boss. I say, guys, I'm playing tomorrow and I have him played a month, So you guys better help me out.
Speaker 3: Because I don't wanna. I don't want to.
Speaker 10: Be the reason why we're losing this war series. So the guys, let me play. Let me play my part in game six and games seven, and and.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that we are.
Speaker 2: We got the word series such a big part. What was the bus ride like after game seven?
Speaker 10: Yeah, after saying it was more celebration and pure joy, you know, just like singing songs and and having.
Speaker 3: A good time.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you were singing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, me and Kick were doing a lot of the singing, but all of the guys in the on the balls were We're singing the song that we were playing, for sure. That's gotta I gotta keep that one to me and the boys.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was.
Speaker 10: It was a great boss ride and obviously an amazing time to be with the boys and kind of like celebrate the championship.
Speaker 3: Thanks a lot for the time.
Speaker 2: It's truly a privilege to be on the field back in Toronto with you, so thank you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm really grateful that I'm back here, that I have another opportunity to play in this stadium. A lot of good memories, and I know my family was here too, and I will always remember that.
Speaker 3: The face of my kids when.
Speaker 10: I got out of the hotel, and then I see him around the field before we leave the trophy he wasn't pretty special, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Hey, the game rewards you and your wife had something to do with it too, So enjoy this time. You deserve it, and hopefully when you get in there tonight or tomorrow, the booze are as loud as they possibly can.
Speaker 10: Be I'm not expecting anything, to be honest with you, I'm okay with really big change that I had in LA. So I will live with that the rest of my life. And I would love my LA fans forever.
Speaker 2: Forever, and they will always love miguelas Thanks a lot for the time, Miguel appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Miguel Rojas certainly will go down in Dodger history, baseball history for one of the greatest moments in World Series history, one of the greatest home runs in World Series history. The Dodgers down to their final two outs last year in Game seven, and let's not forget about the plays Miguel Rojas made defensively. I think that gets overshadowed by the home run. I mean, he made a great pick of a throw that was short hopped by Kei a Hernandez to double off Addison Barger and force the Game seven, and then keeping the Dodgers hopes alive with the infield in and you know, a hard ground ball, he loses his balance and is able to throw a strike to Will Smith. And just so many times you look back that the Dodgers could have lost the World Series, but their execution was greater than the Blue Jays and games and Game seven, and to me, that was the difference in the Dodgers winning and losing that series. If you want to hear the full interview again, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app. Also, I have tweeted out the video of the interview at the Real Underscore DV with Miguel Rojas. And tomorrow we taped an interview with Yoshi Yamamoto that you will hear before tomorrow's game, before he makes the start the World Series. MVP Yama Moto will be on the mound for the Dodgers tomorrow, going up against Kevin Gossman. Our coverage begins at three o'clock, first pitch at four to seven. Thanks to Colin Ye back at our Burbank Studios, Thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at Rogers Center in Toronto, and thanks to you for listening. In case you missed any of the show, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app. There's also a microphone there you could tap it. You could send us a message, give us a review, subscribe like make us one of your presets on the iHeartRadio app. AM five to seventy LA sports and Dodger talk once again. The final score tonight from Toronto, Canada. The Dodgers blow out the Blue Jays fourteen to two. Have a great rest of your night. See you