Speaker 1: Can somebody look up a name, Diane? Can you look up a name? Did you? Charles Stewart st u A R. T.
Speaker 2: Oh, Well that's kind of a common name.
Speaker 3: So does anything, I don't want to say specific, but anything anything a little bit different pop up?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Cornell shuts downs claims of a sixty Neanderthal New York bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's it. Yeah, that's it. So there's put Northwestern behind you.
Speaker 3: This is going to involve another school, right, but this isn't It's not really about college other than they did the the did the study. If you click on that, what does it say? What does it say?
Speaker 4: The Bigfoot brew? Haha is getting hairy? That's what they wrote. You asked what they wrote. Loved the headline that said the.
Speaker 1: Job Okay, but do we have to call it the bigfoot brew? Haha?
Speaker 5: Well why did we go with naked nut job?
Speaker 1: The literation like the table tit test.
Speaker 4: Cornell University said it has never tested any supposed sasquatch corpse, but the celebrity bigfoot hunter who claims to Charles Stewart, who has claimed to found the remains, said the design the sorry denial is nothing more than an Ivy League cover up.
Speaker 1: Yes, he says that it is total bs. So I guess he had found he had found?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 1: By the way, is this story well known?
Speaker 4: I've never heard of Charles Stewart who calls himself Snake the Bigfoot Hunter.
Speaker 1: Okay, that part's not relevant.
Speaker 5: His online persona snake?
Speaker 1: Oh like a dog the bounty hunt.
Speaker 5: Did no one know who Charles was, but they would know snake.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good question. Is there a Snake the Bigfoot Hunter?
Speaker 5: It looks like yes, that's that's.
Speaker 1: That's how he is. So he is Snake the Bigfoot Hunter?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, does he? Oh? I'm sorry? What did you want him to post on Instagram?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: What do you mean he found?
Speaker 5: Is this what was tested?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Or he claims was tested?
Speaker 3: No, he says it was tested. He's going to prove it. Do people know Snake the Bigfoot Hunter? So here's the story. Charles Stewart, who calls himself Snake the Bigfoot Hunter, shared last month what he claimed was a DNA test conducted by Cornell University that proved a eight foot, three hundred pounds sasquatch corpse, which he said was found in Upstate New York's Adirondack Mountain was real and nearly.
Speaker 1: Sixty percent Neanderthal.
Speaker 3: Cornell University, however, are saying those claims are bogus.
Speaker 1: They say this comes.
Speaker 3: From a spokesperson from Cornell. Cornell did not conduct any testing for Stuart or present a report. Stuart had posted the documents on his website marked is coming from Cornell, and they said those are not a product of our school.
Speaker 5: So he threw light their seal on the paper or something.
Speaker 3: Snake says the university is conspiring to cover up the truth about Dak.
Speaker 2: That's what they call him.
Speaker 3: Dak's been well, not they Dak is what he Snake named the Sasquatch corpse.
Speaker 1: Quote. Cornell is flat out lying.
Speaker 3: I will not be silenced, he wrote in a fiery response after Cornell said it's not true. This isn't a dispute over the facts of the report. It's panic over control. I bypassed the machine. This is snake talking. I bypassed the machine and went straight to the public. I was warned from day one not to share this report. I released the unredacted DNA report anyway because I believe in transparency and the intelligence of the public. Snake even went on to say that he can prove the university is lying and promised he will be dropping a documentary that features a supposed lab technician whistleblower from the Cornell University lab.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, now, if this why would go ahead? If this was real?
Speaker 3: By the way, that picture, just so you know, they Snake did put Dak on display at the New York State Fair last year.
Speaker 5: That's what I kept seeing on his Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's from the New York State Fair.
Speaker 3: He Some are saying this is a publicity stunt because the State Fair starts again here pretty soon, and Dak, excuse me, DAK will be back on display.
Speaker 1: Snake says that's not true.
Speaker 5: I understand that Snake maybe a problematic guy. But if you were the university.
Speaker 3: By the way, sixty thousand people went and saw DAK last year at the State Fair. Yeah, sixty thousand people. No, No, I don't have many people went to the State Fair. I know sixty thousand people went to see Dak.
Speaker 5: But if you were the university or the institute or the college that was able to prove via testing lab testing, the existence of some sort of creature like this, wouldn't you want your name link to it?
Speaker 1: People think you're crazy? Couldn't you do it?
Speaker 3: Couldn't you do it and say this is whatever this beast is, Yeah, it's sixty percent Neanderthal.
Speaker 2: Instead of outright calling it sasquatch bigfoot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but wouldn't you want to be connected? I understand that if there's a forged document or something photoshopped or completely fake, you obviously want to get ahead of that and say that this is all a hoax. But it's just like to me, it's no different than if NASA ever finds the version of the Martians that everyone wants, they'll tell us, yes, yes, Oh well no, I can't say they'll tell us. There's obviously a lot of claims for cover ups over the years by former astronauts and scientists, but I truly believe, and I think that doctor Amber has said to us, like it it would be publicized.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, i'd listen. What is it? Area fifty one.
Speaker 3: I've always said that that many people can't keep a secret. Somebody would somebody there's too much money, Yeah, somebody would say what if there was some down there? Somebody would say, so, Yeah, if you can be the first one. Now I am waiting for a response from the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization the BFRO, that was a group.
Speaker 1: Founded in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: They just confirmed what they believed to be an actual sighting in Connecticut with a man who came face to face.
Speaker 1: With a bigfoot and what did he say?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Just they confirmed it.
Speaker 5: I think they've come up before. I recognized that acronym, the BFRO. But so where is the Great New York State Fair? Where do they host that? Is it a more upstate?
Speaker 1: It has to be yes.
Speaker 5: And in terms of.
Speaker 1: He'll be a dak will be on display again this year?
Speaker 5: What is by the way, where is dak? Is it next to the pig? Who's weight? You have to guess?
Speaker 1: Like, no, my guess is? My guess is it's like the ah what do they call that?
Speaker 2: Like where you have to walk in but like the midway?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not by ski ball and Papa shot. No, no, but like you walk in, but then you have to kind of make a horseshoe and then come back out. So you have to go down and see it. You just can't walk by and see it.
Speaker 5: And does the fair feel kind of odd having this be a featured.
Speaker 1: Exhibit.
Speaker 3: I can answer that sixty thousand people passed through to see DAK.
Speaker 2: I mean last year it was nine dollars a piece.
Speaker 1: They bought tickets.
Speaker 5: What is what is Cornell saying?
Speaker 1: Well, Cornell was saying they never did any we never did it, which is.
Speaker 5: Not true, and this is all fake as in like the corpse or are they just saying we never partnered with the guy to testing.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good question. The claims are bogus.
Speaker 3: Cornell did not conduct any testing for Snake or present a report.
Speaker 1: So they're saying all of it is fake. They well they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not saying yeah, they're not saying DAK is fake, but they've never done any testing on it. They've never tested DAK, they never did a report, they never they have nothing to do with with Snake and DAK.
Speaker 5: Because if I'm the fair, I kind of feel like.
Speaker 1: A no, no, you don't.
Speaker 5: I mean there's stuff at the fair that you pay for that's extra, ye.
Speaker 1: Like the world's fattest man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there may be a freak show, yeah.
Speaker 3: Don't they always do, like somebody really short with somebody really tall.
Speaker 5: But I don't know. This seems like obviously not real.
Speaker 1: The um.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Look at that foot.
Speaker 1: I gotta.
Speaker 4: Big, big, well it's big, little bloody menory comment little bloody he's dead.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but I mean never mind, I.
Speaker 1: Would go look at it.
Speaker 5: So all I see for entertainment for the fair upcoming is.
Speaker 1: Oh, Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 5: I think she's beyond that.
Speaker 1: These days.
Speaker 5: I see better than Ezra.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see a lot of money at the fair.
Speaker 5: Wilson Phillips, yep, hinder.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, remember they played camp DC one oh one God, that was embarrassing.
Speaker 5: That was horrible air supply and the commodorees, oh, Lionel Ritchie. Do they know they're about to play a fair that highlights or dak so sorry a hairy costume just the association would bother me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe they know that they're playing a fair that has an actual big foot there, Like maybe listen, you gotta believe one side or the other. You're either gonna believe Snake or you're gonna leave Cornell. And if he does put out the the documentary that proves that Cornell did it, they're screwed.
Speaker 5: Well, he does say he's got the proof. He's got that.
Speaker 1: That's where you're gonna look. Cornell's getting ready to look stupid.
Speaker 5: So you're siding with snake.
Speaker 1: Why would he lie?
Speaker 4: I think you told that sixty thousand, yeah times how many dimes ticket that was last year? I bet it's higher this year.
Speaker 1: Let's say it's ten and he gets sixty. That's six million dollars. What?
Speaker 2: No, No, yes, six hundred thousand.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you definitely. But but then, how much do you have to pay to exhibit exhibit yourself?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's it's not six hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: No it to exhibit it. By the way, I bet this is the biggest exhibit at the fair.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they have butter sculptures. You're a big butter guy.
Speaker 1: Walk through with a piece of hot bread.
Speaker 5: Is it Syracuse? It looks like Syracuse is who hosts this?
Speaker 1: By the way, I have an inn there in the town.
Speaker 3: I know the market manager for the iHeart Syracuse stations.
Speaker 5: And are they heavily promoting this fair?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Kristen. Send Aaron a text to if you're heavily promoting it, we can get tickets.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that you were so connected.
Speaker 1: I may be able to get I may be.
Speaker 3: Able to get Snake.
Speaker 5: Well, I think I could d M him. Oh or remember our listener co listener of the day from last week THEO. Maybe he will just send a message.
Speaker 1: So we'll see.
Speaker 5: They are also Diane doing the fast and the furriest corky races.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go, I'll be there for that.
Speaker 5: Oh they do big sand sculptures.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, because of how much beachfront there is.
Speaker 5: I'm just looking at their various events. I don't he's definitely a part of it. I don't see him listed anywhere.
Speaker 1: How did they not How did they not have Snake or Dak?
Speaker 5: Is it not on display the entire time?
Speaker 1: DAK will be back?
Speaker 3: Some critics have accused him of fabricating the DNA test whatever. The fair runs August twenty sixth through September seventh. He has already advertised that DAK will be back on He's advertised that DAK will be back on display.
Speaker 1: Has the fair not well, maybe the fair is also waiting.
Speaker 3: Oh no, well no, or let's get a little closer before we bring out the big guns. Like, yeah, we announced the commodores. Yes, we announced Wilson Phillips, but a week out Dak is back and that's when they bring it out.
Speaker 5: Oh this does my god, look at the face. It's absurd. Why it doesn't, I mean, I don't know why I'm about to say this sentence. But it doesn't look like Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: The No, because it looks more Harry and the Henderson.
Speaker 1: No, because it's a lot of it is Neanderthal.
Speaker 2: You don't because you don't know.
Speaker 1: No, No, you guys picture Bigfoot to look like an ape.
Speaker 2: But the second one video.
Speaker 3: The second that is so blurry you can't see it. But the second you see this close up, you realize it's got Neanderthal facing.
Speaker 5: Bigfoots preserved corpse arrests in a plexiglass and plywood coffin on the first floor of the horticulture building. If you're taking the kids to the butterfly tent, the exhibit is right around the corner.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 5: When Syracuse dot Com visited last year, Charles Snake Stuart was letting people gawk at the body for free. He even gave each visitor and I saw a Bigfoot button.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, the.
Speaker 5: Exhibit is decorated like a Basement from the nineteen seventies wood paneling, mood lighting, spooky soundtrack, and William Shatner on TV talking in grave tones about Bigfoot from a script Stuart paid him to read.
Speaker 2: I would how much?
Speaker 1: How pathetic is that? If you're Shatner? How pathetic is that?
Speaker 5: Stuart said this about Shatner. He was pretty easy to get Bluss. He's into the paranormal and sci fi world.
Speaker 3: That is true. He's one of those intro zoologists at the fair.
Speaker 5: Snake has adopted the appearance of a semi pro wrestler who let his gym membership expire head to toe and camouflage, face hidden behind a bed and wrap around mirrored.
Speaker 1: He's a showman. He's a showman.
Speaker 5: I understand that's a big part of this set. No, No, that's a fair you want to be. It's like the carnival Barker's like, you have to be good on you to stand out. Stick around the exhibit long enough and you'll hear and you're certain to hear. Fellow fairgoers confess to Stuart thrilling details about their own brushes with Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Explain that hey man, hey man, I've done seen a Bigfoot too.
Speaker 5: He kind of has like a Joe exotic vibe to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, easy go to OH line one. Oh hi Elliot in the morning.
Speaker 6: Elliott, Yes, sir, good morning. I lived in Syracuse, grew up in Syracuse and attended the State Fair for many years.
Speaker 1: Are you still in Syracuse? I am not.
Speaker 6: I moved because there was too much snow.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you. So where are you now?
Speaker 6: I'm in Richmond?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, all right? Do you go up every year for there?
Speaker 6: My brother's still up there, and so I go up and I haven't been to the fair in about four years.
Speaker 1: Any chance you're planning to go this year?
Speaker 5: Experience?
Speaker 6: Not this year, got a wedding to go to, but we're going to go up with my brother in the following year.
Speaker 1: Probably does your brother? Will your brother be going to the fair this year?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Would it be?
Speaker 6: It's a big it's a big deal up in Syracuse. I mean it's a big The state established a permanent set of buildings up there. This is a big you know, quite a big deal.
Speaker 1: Oh, I believe it. No, listen, I get it. Like state fairs, people make fun. State fairs are massive. Hey, would your brother be as kind? As to do a little work for us. Sure, do you think he would go and take does Dak can? Does Snaw say that you could take pictures of Dak?
Speaker 5: Yes you can.
Speaker 3: Oh will your brother go and take photos for us?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: That would be great, That would be great. Here's what I'm gonna do for you and your brother. I'm gonna get you both shirts.
Speaker 6: Oh that's grazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be gonna mean nothing to him, but that's fine. All right, Hold tight one second. I need him to go early in the fair too. Okay, all right, very good, Hold tight one second please, and oh you know what, maybe i'll see if I'm getting Aaron to get in.
Speaker 1: All right, very good, Thank you, Sorry, we have tickets. Oh ticket?
Speaker 5: Stuart says, I was hoping Kathy say Cocal would come by one photo op with the Bigfoot Hunter and she could own the news cycle. It's biggest scientific breakthrough in New York since forever. But her priorities are all screwed up. Hey, while you're asking for New York State Fair passes, see if Aaron has a Montgomery County Fair passes.