Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville. Come on in morning lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with us.
Speaker 3: Bring advice to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida.
Speaker 1: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key.
Speaker 4: Demograhy, super duper. That's nice, fight ago net Okay, yes boy, that is good news.
Speaker 5: It is the sixteenth day of March twenty twenty sixth. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the partch of Morning Show. No been today, but I believe muscle will be in and we'll recap the weekend and see what's going on for the week. Let's get her started. Here's some comedy from Dave Nihill parts of Morning Show on a Monday morning. Come on in. I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 4: You know to be irish over here is a special feeling. We turned it and you're celebrating our national holiday, Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 1: It's amazing and we're like.
Speaker 4: Look at the spirit. These people are all getting involved, and then we realize, hold on a minute, are they calling sat Patty's Day. Patty is a woman's name with Patty spelled p A T t y. We have Patty our patron, Saint p A D d u Y want a little letter, big difference there, right, And then I really home in on it and I'm like, wait a minute, does it say happy Saint Patty's Day.
Speaker 1: In a four leaf clover? What has you know?
Speaker 4: Those green things with the sides on four leaf clover four leaves lovely? I mean, it looks nice, but it's got nothing to do with Ireland. We love a good shamrock, very central to Irish culture. Three sides to a shamrock, four leaf clover, nothing to do with Ireland.
Speaker 6: That's the equivalent of me getting a tattoo on my arm of a pigeon and being like, go Americas.
Speaker 5: Feet is on your side.
Speaker 1: You here distant under this.
Speaker 3: Howard Trip Monty Show, Monday, March sixteenth of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: We all made it.
Speaker 3: I'm Corey, that's Chris, there's Paul, there's Zach h hid glad it wasn't two feet no, right, some places got more than others. The wind sucked. The wind still kind of sucks. Yeah, the roads are some of the roads are still kind of hideous. Yeah, pretty icy, pretty slick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you.
Speaker 3: Look ahead of the forecast, it's supposed to be sixty three potentially on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixty three.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the same week as this correct? How much? No, did you get hogs?
Speaker 5: I think they said we got ten inches, yeah, but I don't know, I don't know a lot which felt like a wind though, right, yeah, I was ready for historic well that that would have been a wind. I was ready for like not seeing you guys till next month sometimes.
Speaker 1: Right, two feet of snow and yeah and not.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, you know, yeah that works too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would have been cool. I mean, I I mean that was nothing compared like to the what the Halloween blizzard or whatever? Right, like that was a real blizzard? Right, oh yeah, yeah, I mean that what we had was a real blizzard.
Speaker 3: Was it? But I don't I don't know what qualifies that because it's something you know, what qualifies as a blizzard. It's the high wind combined with a lot of snow in a very short amount of time.
Speaker 2: So it's it is the amount and the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was here a dish of ice cream mixed Oh no, that's a different blizzard.
Speaker 5: My god.
Speaker 3: Severe winter storm lasting at least three hours, characterized by sustained winds or frequent gusts of over thirty five miles per hour and falling slash blowing snow that reduces visibility to under a quarter of a mile.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought we were getting two feet.
Speaker 3: So again, when you expect the worst, sometimes pretty bad is still pretty good. I was like, this is bad, but I thought it was going to be historic. I thought we were going to get like three inches an hour.
Speaker 2: That would have been a lot. But yeah, we'll take it. Greasy. Yeah, yeah, it's greasy, but we'll take it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever, man, Yeah, whatever, man. You know fifty I think on Friday or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixty three I think Courus said. That's what the old weather app says. Yeah, that which owl. That's incredible. But that means, you know, we're that much closer to football season and baseball season starts a week from Thursday and all that good stuff. Yeah, it was a dramatic sip after you said the football and baseball schedule. Well, but the coffee is finally cooled down. Normally it's piping hot. That coffee machine we have makes piping hot coffee, which is good, but it's tough to drink for a while.
Speaker 2: He eats. I do this morning, but yeah, your breath probably, Ben.
Speaker 3: I'm a little surprised you will go all the way down there to make coffee.
Speaker 2: It's a long walk.
Speaker 3: That's got to be what maybe one hundred and fifty steps each way when I walk in, though it's an easy walk, I just take a left. Duh, Right, it's like another fifteen or twenty steps out.
Speaker 2: Of that bad Why don't you make the waffle then? While you make it?
Speaker 5: I don't have any I think he's done a really good job.
Speaker 2: Toughj thanks, No, I just forgot to make him or get him.
Speaker 3: Ben is not here today. He's at Rosie Spot, so he is not dealing.
Speaker 2: With the snow. Hell loves it. Yeah, he's in turns in Tacos, I believe so. Yeah, Rosy Spot.
Speaker 5: Good for him. They've both been there his life for judging good ridding.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, man, Dave Matthews has been there. I'm yes, Dave Matthews has been there. Yeah yeah, yeah, that was great, good moment for Ben. I'm not either. How do you know it wasn't a great moment for Dave Matthews, even if he doesn't know who Ben was.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was like that guy seem nice. Yeah, that's a nice handsome man. Yeah, handsome man. Yeah, very very kind, very lovely. Yeah. Maybe Dave has talked about that Dave Day for years. You never know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe David at some point was a huge Chargers fan and was like, I just met Ben Leeber who played for the Chargers. Maybe knew everything about him. Maybe I doubt it. It's not zero I think he said he didn't know who he was, right, but it's not zero percent.
Speaker 2: I listen to every word of that story. I wonder why, Well, it was about one of my favorite people that I haven't met yet. Oh, Dave and Ben, did you guys watch the Oscars? I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, thoughts, I thought it was Yeah, the bit about the YouTube commercials I thought was really funny.
Speaker 2: What else did I think was? Good Man?
Speaker 3: That Frankenstein movie was up for everything. I'd never heard of that movie until yesterday, But he didn't hear about it.
Speaker 2: It was everywhere. I a lot of ads for that. It was.
Speaker 3: It was up for every single award, didn't win it on it one a lot for what maybe make up, costume or something, but not for acting. Yeah it looked cool. Yeah it's on Netflix, right, I didn't see it. No, it's with that hideous beast Jacob ELORDI okay, I never said hideous beef. Well in the movie is a hideous beast? Okay, okay, okay, I don't know what he he's Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: Think I mean that. I actually my point exactly. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Let's make your point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make that is my point. His the he has frankensteini ish features.
Speaker 3: The U, the forehead into the sunken eyes. He is a perfect candidate for uh Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: Or a Neanderthal. It sounds like a giant forehead and sunken eyes. A little bet.
Speaker 5: You are the Simon Leabouf of the Patrick Marnshaw. You get to uh your thumbs up, your thumbs down. You you go to Hollywood or you don't. That's who you are.
Speaker 2: Who's Simon? You man?
Speaker 1: Simon Cowell.
Speaker 3: I think he combined the lead singer of Duran Duran with the dude from American Idol.
Speaker 5: What listen, somebody's got a judge and it's Ezact. You are the I'm the the Randy Newman.
Speaker 2: And uh Newman not Randy Newman.
Speaker 5: And Sauce is the Paula Dean.
Speaker 2: You Wow. I don't know if I want to be known as the Paula.
Speaker 3: Dean, but yeah, it seems like you do both for your language and your eating habits. Yeah right, your vocabulary very similar real B word. Yeah, yeah, I thought the bridesmaid's bit was funny. The note bit I think was was that similar to the bit that they did on SNL remember the note passing.
Speaker 2: Bit like a week ago? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Was that similar to what they did with them? Because I thought that was funny.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that part.
Speaker 5: I got neither man.
Speaker 2: I watched. I watched him.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you just don't, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: They brought all they brought all the bridesmaids ladies up and they it was like the movie whatever they can fight.
Speaker 2: No, But then.
Speaker 3: They had them all like read notes and they were all from like Bill, Scar's guard not Bill. I literally, the more you talk, the less I understand what happened.
Speaker 1: I just thought you got.
Speaker 2: I watched it because I thought you too.
Speaker 1: I watched a lot of it.
Speaker 2: But I didn't see all of it.
Speaker 5: You were watching something else and then I fell asleep.
Speaker 1: So the Bridesmaids gals red notes.
Speaker 3: From Bill Scart, Bill Scart, their dad Stellin, Yes, Stellan for what he was, just like you ladies have aged.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's something to do with one of those foreign movies. Yeah, sentimental value, that's the one. Yeah, yes, I think that would win an Oscar for Foreign Film or something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, from Norvay, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then when McCauley's brother did the Best Supporting Actor and he goes, Sean Penn couldn't be here tonight or he didn't want to show up, and they just put his hands in the air and walked off.
Speaker 2: I thought that was funny.
Speaker 5: That's Sean Penn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was busy doing what he was.
Speaker 5: Bright knuckle deep somewhere Jesus, he didn't care. What's he cared?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he cares.
Speaker 1: What was Conan's bit in the monologue.
Speaker 2: It was something about how like.
Speaker 3: Sean Penn got an erection when he had a gun pointed at his head. Yeah, and then Paul Thomas Anderson's like, we should put this in the movie. Yeah, brilliant, that's a good lie. Great crowd, by the way, wonderful crowd, very warm for that monologue. My goodness, no kidding, agreed, yeh, have some fun guys. You are all rich and famous, and none of them. I didn't see that he can laugh every once in a.
Speaker 5: While, as if last night that they couldn't hear what was being said on the stage. That I honestly was like because they did not laugh anything like the the And I'm not saying the bits were funny, but they always give him courtesy laughs. The Chris Pine, Rob Morris thing, Rob known, he's a man's.
Speaker 2: Name, Robert Down, Robert, Chris Sevens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and Chris Evens whatever. When they were up there, they were doing comedy bits. They weren't funny, but normally they get pity laughing.
Speaker 2: And nobody laughed.
Speaker 5: And Sigourney Weaver came up with somebody.
Speaker 3: And Pablo Pascal or whatever whatever, and uh, we've said so few things that are correct in the first eleven minutes of this show.
Speaker 5: Well they want they tuned into the Power Trip.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 5: Nobody laughed, laughed. Yeah, I was surprised by I noticed the same thing. I'm like, wow, boy, they aren't giving them even courtesy laughs. And trust me, that's that's.
Speaker 2: How I live, right, that's we we've that's why this is here off of courtesy laughs.
Speaker 1: Yea, he laughs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you went to high school with it. I did.
Speaker 5: It's my new new character on the show.
Speaker 3: It's a garbage pail kid probably probably, Yeah, I'm a garbage pail kid.
Speaker 2: That's what he'll take it. He'll take credits, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 5: Man whatever. Yeah. Who won golf? Oh yeah, Lawyer never did no, No, it was great.
Speaker 1: He came down to Marning and Marny and Dordon Man.
Speaker 2: That should have been you. Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 5: You were winning?
Speaker 3: My guy choked? My guy absolutely collapsed. He he had a two shot lead. He was just basically parring every hole. Wasn't he up thirteen? Wasn't he thirteen under? And everybody else was eleven? Doesn't matter?
Speaker 1: Pretty sure?
Speaker 3: He was up three to start the day. He was to start the day though, Okay, but what when he fell apart? I think he was just up two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he wasn't burning anything.
Speaker 3: Because he wasn't burning anything, He boggied and burdied and then he got to I don't remember what hole it was, and he hit it was a par five, and he smashed a drive right down right down Broadway, and he had a perfect setup for maybe an eagle, maybe even a birdie, to go up one more shot and probably have a very good shot of winning it. And he duck hooks a seven wood right into the water, and I'm like, are you kidding me? How do you hit a shot that bad as a pro? And then he bogies. And then the next hole off the tee, he goes into the water and double bogies. Fourteen hours ago you tweeted what period the period F word period.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: He was cruisy.
Speaker 3: Then right after that you sent a gift of a man ripping a door off of its hingines.
Speaker 2: That's when he went in the water again.
Speaker 3: Then after that, fourteen hours ago you tweeted hideous. It was hideous, So that was still Oberg related.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then thirteen hours ago you tweeted what an absolute collapse? That was Oberg related? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ten hours ago you tweeted, Chris Hockey is currently sobbing to that Disney commercial.
Speaker 1: That was a heave cry, didn't you guys see that no.
Speaker 3: I sobbed to it. It was a The concept was it was a father and son. Early on, the son was a baby and they were on a Disney cruise and the son wouldn't sleep or a puppy, and so we took him for a walk out on like the veranda of the cruise. And then like the next scene, he was like a teenager, and like they went for a walk, and then he didn't want to go with him, and then he and then at the very end, the son shows up with his kid on the Disney cruise and the dad and them go for a walk. I sobbed uncontrollably. I'm a softy for that stuff now. And I thought maybe hogs Daddy saw it, because he would have cried too.
Speaker 1: That he farted. Man, I'm sorry, none of you have ged souls nine hours ago. Has anyone else seen the movie Frankenstein.
Speaker 3: It was up for every gd Award and for Best Scene Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: I was tired of it. It was up for every single awards.
Speaker 3: It looked like one battle after another. So was sinners, So was sentimental value, like a looks like a bad movie. Every time they showed a clip of it, it looked terrible. God, why did Frankenstein look like it was in a Goadier video?
Speaker 2: This is this is pretty? This is good. I don't even the sound on oh Hawk would definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, it's a heave cry.
Speaker 2: Even my wife was like, are you sobbing?
Speaker 5: I'm like, yes, good, stuff like that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: I sobbed. It was a tough watch good. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then how about emotions? Why you can't?
Speaker 3: How about Burger King making a massive comeback? Was every other commercial? Am I awake?
Speaker 2: This is this? First segment is a fever dream.
Speaker 5: I might as happening led through everything.
Speaker 2: I can't. I watched all of it because I thought you guys should watch it.
Speaker 3: No, I just I'm more confused now than I was fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Stellen, Sarsgarden went to Disney What. I don't understand what's happening?
Speaker 5: They all went to Burger King.
Speaker 1: No, so one of the Burger King makes a comeback.
Speaker 5: Stella doesn't look like the kind of guy that eats a Burger King?
Speaker 1: Is this in the movie Frankenstein? I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Did he look bad? Did he win an award for looking good? Well to Burger King? Is he is Frankenstein officially the burger King. I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: Is Pablo Pascal what's his name, Pedro Pedro?
Speaker 5: No, he's right, it's Pablo. Pablo went to Burger King. Yeah, Pedro wouldn't go there. I'm so confused to I'm trying to help your So tell me what the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows what you're talking about. Zach your hands. So how is burger King making a comeback?
Speaker 3: So during like I think even like they led into it during the show and it was like, we've heard all your complining, Like I think they the guy that hosted it, why can't I think of Conan led into the burger King ad was something he said something about burger King. Then they went into a Burger King ad and it was like the new CEO was like, I've heard all your complaints. What's happened to fast food? We're making a comeback and it was like the whopper will no longer be smashed And it was like this three minute commercial about burger King making a comeback. So it wasn't a bit, no, it was a real thing. Burger King is making a comeback. I'm so I should because they got rid of the freestyle machines and they're back to regular day of coke.
Speaker 2: That's why, idiots. But I thought you guys would watch all of it.
Speaker 3: So I watched all of it, and you guys didn't see any PARTSI notes, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Go that far.
Speaker 5: But I got uncomfortab because nobody was laughing at it the jokes, so I turned it on too. I'm like, I do this for a living, But do I have to watch it on Sunday night?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Nailed it? Yeah, well then I won't watch it next year.
Speaker 5: Well, put it on your calendar, and you know what I did. Watch it if you enjoy it, damn. Yeah. I like to tune in to watch the Red Carpet because I like to see hooters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't watch it for us, watch it for yourself yourself. Man, the conversation.
Speaker 5: I saw most of the movies that were up for all the stuff, Like, I saw almost everything that won I have seen.
Speaker 2: Did you see the one with Bill Scarsgarden Stealin.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't see that. I didn't no exist until he was the burger king.
Speaker 2: Yeah he watch it?
Speaker 5: Well, what the hell?
Speaker 2: No, that had nothing to do with burger.
Speaker 5: Why was he writing notes to the king?
Speaker 2: I think he wanted food.
Speaker 5: I can't say I blame him. Yeah, they could smash the whopper, just make a better quality of meat. That's all. Like, that's what I keep hearing from all the ladies.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, Hey, you know Ben and Elizabeth get to drink on Twin City's Life, right, they have glasses of wine.
Speaker 2: Like when the Haskells guys shows up with wine?
Speaker 5: Can we call him Benzabeth?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why can't sure? Why can't we drink on the air or at least two gummies or something? This segment would have been way better if I was point two or Stone, different though, that would have felt different. I've had a lot of Stone conversations in my life.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 2: Sober conversation of all time.
Speaker 5: Yes, Benzbethzabeth.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth is right there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I like forcing the Benzabeth sounds like it would have been a character in hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like something would have helped me get through that segment.
Speaker 2: Which that lady won. Right.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, sir, I didn't know she was Irish. That's how good of an actress she is. I just assumed she was American.
Speaker 2: I forgot Irish Cargo. Oh yeah, she's the nurse.
Speaker 5: That was her.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's the first time I've ever seen it. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, if they had mentioned that on Benzabeth's show, I would have known it. I don't watch it, I remember.
Speaker 3: That was actually one of the things that pisted us off about that season was her character was so good and creepy like the first half of the season, and then it felt like they kind of wasted her character in the back way because they're like, man, this this chick is Yeah, yeah, she was great creepy. Is that was that the Wizard of Oz season? Yes, because it was the Chris Rocket right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Builders and Remodelers brings you the first segment of the Power Trip Morning Joe.
Speaker 1: Thanks Builders and Remodels. More of the Power Drib Morning Show after this summery.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back here?
Speaker 5: Why here we are?
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you made it through these snow apocalypse. You know, I drove all the way back on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: So what time did you leave?
Speaker 5: I pulled, Well, there was a I saw just a terrible accident on my way out of the Of course you did parking lot and then jeez, and before I even get started on my drive and then so I was probably on the road around nine point thirty and then I just drove straight through, and I can it was one of those things where I was like, you know what, by the time I got to Oh Claire, it was pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I kept.
Speaker 5: Saying, I'm going to go to the next exit and if I can't go any farther, I'll get a hotel room. And I did that all the way home.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just basically what I can.
Speaker 3: So when you're on the freeway there, say, Oh Claire through the rest of Wisconsin, how fast do you think you were going.
Speaker 5: Fifty at most the entire time.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. That's not bad.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you I've never seen like it was. Like I did see a bunch of plows and there's only so many, I think, in the state of Wisconsins, So what can you do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: But I expected once I got on ninety four that the road would be better than it was. But I think they just threw their hands up, like the wind was blowing so hard, like I can't imagine that it would they would have done any good. But I've never driven on roads that bad, and I've driven on roads really bad, but it was one of those things where the only way you could tell that you were on the on the road was because the ditch was obviously a ditch, you know what I mean. I don't know what lane I was in, but there were we were all driving in the same lane in the middle of it all just trying to get through. Is like all of us were in it together. I stopped one time for fuel.
Speaker 3: And that was it.
Speaker 2: Intoma. So did you.
Speaker 3: On Friday, say, that's like a five hour ish? Yeah, five five and a half with no weather, right half. Yeah, it was four and a half of no weather. How long did it take you to get home? Probably I get home at three, so something like five and a half or six. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's actually not bad at all.
Speaker 2: No, I agree.
Speaker 5: And the first half, like I was like, I'm glad I left when I did because I got no weather at all until I got almost to eau Claire and then the hell broke close. But yeah, I was like, okay, cool, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: I was gonna I have some funzies and do some snowveling yesterday on Sunday and actually do some stuff up in Duluth on the snowheel before I came home. But I'm glad I came home and I did. Yeah, but I hear that they got pretty hammered down below us, right, like they're still getting snow down there, Yeah, right, like they in Rochester, Renono.
Speaker 2: It's still snowing you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I guess we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow, like just a couple of inches maybe at the most. And it's supposed to be really cold tomorrow. The wind's supposed to stop, but it's supposed to be near zero yep. And then it all turns and it'll be in the twenties and then the high thirties and pushing fifty and then like sixty by the end of the week yep.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is going to stick very long. I think the snow will be gone by Sunday yep, and then it'll be Christmas yep. Then it'll be preseason football season and baseball is a week from Thursday, we learned.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's just everything's down the road. It's happening, man, nothing is right now. Yeah, it'll be over soon, yeah, big you as soon as now. Severe weather I'll break out east today, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Rare level four out of five, risk of a lot of tornadoes. Potentially, it's going to be a busy day out east. He was speaking of out east. The Toronto Maple Leafs were in town yesterday. Yeah, was there? How close do you know? How close was that game getting to be postponed?
Speaker 2: Canceled any of that garbage?
Speaker 3: Last flight in that landed at MSP Saturday night. In the Sunday, the very last one was the maple least flight. So, and where were they coming from Buffalo?
Speaker 2: So they uh yeah, sure it was so and then to land all that and yeah, but they made it and they made it out so and they won. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not a great weekend for the Wild but we'll talk about that later in sports to tease. Yeah, not great for the Wolves, any of our teams. No, the Wolves, what did they? I think they've turned it over twenty five times yesterday.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares. Don't you understand that? I mean, yeah, you're right, buddy, nobody does care. Yeah, it's over for them. They've lost four or five, it's over. I agree, Thanks Tom.
Speaker 5: Can we stop pretending that the regular season matters in any of these sports except in football?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can we just stop?
Speaker 2: Well right now, it's actually pretty accurate, and maybe part of.
Speaker 1: It tomorrow.
Speaker 2: When that was a crystal pepsi ad, that was genius?
Speaker 3: Remember her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You would?
Speaker 3: That harmony that you two just did it. Chris was clearly trying to be Sammy Hagar. I didn't know whose sauce was trying to be. What are you trying to be?
Speaker 5: I think he was doing a little dap swear to Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dap swear. Whose dap swear? That's a couple of French DJs that don't show their faces. They show their nut secks.
Speaker 3: Wow, they don't show their faces, but they showed their balls.
Speaker 5: I didn't say their balls.
Speaker 2: Well, good for them. A piece of chewing gum down there. So what man that? Hey?
Speaker 3: I have a question, sir, who's doing the core versus for? I don't know whoever wants to what do I care?
Speaker 5: I meant, I'll take all the top number one seeds. Ye, my four favorite teams, you guys are all going number one. I'll take all the best of luck Yeah, dap swear. Yeah, I'll take all the ones tall ones. Yeah, I do I do what do?
Speaker 2: Mh right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, normally Ben does it, but he's turns and tacos or whatever, so he might not do it. Rosy spot, Yeah, I'm sure Parker will do it. Tommy normally does it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, muscle do it. I think has done it in the past. Is he not?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll do it, but he might do it.
Speaker 5: About those pics of him, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The pick of him and Chloe together was super cute. I think it was Friday. Yeah. They should make a commercial out of that. Yeah, I heave cried. C J.
Speaker 5: Hammond Adam Dealing gonna be recognized in a joint retirement press conference on Thursday, how about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good for them for them. Yeah, so they're going to be pretty high. Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're going to retire their joints.
Speaker 2: M welcome if you got them.
Speaker 5: You can't doing that Frankenstein thing over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah you haven't seen the movie you lived it. Yeah, I am Frankenstein. He's more attractive than Jacob ELORDI wow, thanks zach O.
Speaker 5: Would you please put it away for a minute over there? My guys.
Speaker 3: So hay on, here's I'm not saying Sauce is ugly. I'm really not. I'm just saying, Jacob do respect with all due respects. Jacob Elordi, though, is like the heart throb of my daughter's generation, like they all love him. We've talked about this. Even though you don't seem to be much of a fan. You think Sauce is better looking than Jacob Elordi is.
Speaker 2: I mean, a Lurid's got the face of a night helmet.
Speaker 5: Okay, now now it's gone. I don't even know what the guy looks like, but I'm for him.
Speaker 3: Look it up, so lock look up Jacob Elordi E L O R d I Jacob Jacob Elordi L. Now, I'm not saying you have to think he's a ten, and I'm not saying you have to think Sauce is a zero.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 5: You're do you think this guy is not attracted? You think that? Look at this zech, this is the guy you're talking about. Yes, you don't find that guy.
Speaker 2: I don't see it. Look at his again, Sauce.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't mean this to be offensive towards you, because none of us are as good as as as attractive as Jacob Elie. You think Sauce is more attractive than Jacob Elordi, I mean you might win the preposterous statement. Got a less harsh face than a harsh face again, I just don't see like how much like the eyes are so hey, I'm behind the front, so you, Sauce of Jacob are all single, and Jacob's behind one door, Sauce is behind the other. Which door do you pick? And neither one of them are fam I mean they just look.
Speaker 2: The way they look. How about this again, I'll mean them, I'll mean it.
Speaker 3: I'll meet you halfway here knack down of course, A lordy, I agree, But if I can only have face up, you face a better looking face than Jacob Elordi.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. Did you just say Sauce please don't be.
Speaker 2: What I look like.
Speaker 1: I'm ugly, No, you're not.
Speaker 5: Did you just say that Sauce has a better face than Jacob than Jacob Alordie.
Speaker 2: It's less off pudding, I should be off putting.
Speaker 5: He's six or five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a huge bitch. Yeah he was Frankenstein.
Speaker 3: That is Zach Jacob Elordi looks like Jacob Elordi, Sauce looks like Jacob Elordi after five hours in the makeup chair for Frankenstein and getting hit.
Speaker 5: By a train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Hawk was in when he was in The Bad Moonshot. It's my train dream, you get hit by one.
Speaker 5: I got to see that movie, by the way.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 5: I didn't know until last night, but I was gonna watch it because I was feeling nice and sad last night.
Speaker 3: I figured that might put me train dream Sorry, it's okay, baby, I believe Wasn't that also another straight to Netflix movie? Why do I feel like that was straight to Netflix too? I don't know, because Frankenstein was too right lose our mind. Frankenstein was too like Trained Dreams was straight to Netflix as well. Somebody double checked that that might be wrong.
Speaker 5: God, I'm ugly, You're not ugly.
Speaker 3: He just said you're better looking than Jacob Elordi, the heart throb of a generation.
Speaker 5: Speaking of that, he didn't say you're all better looking than Jacob Alordi. Did you guys notice that?
Speaker 1: He just said?
Speaker 5: What's going on on their sluts?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you all are very much more attractive than he is. I'm sorry. It's just it's quit.
Speaker 3: It threw me off here watching euphoria like he was supposed to be like the good looking jock football player and it didn't.
Speaker 5: There's got to be someone in your life that looks a little like him that ruined something for you. Yeah, I just, I mean there has to be an explanation for.
Speaker 3: It, maybe even at face blindness. You also think Swayze's dead from the neck up. I mean he's dead overall right now, but I mean, looks wise, you believe he's dead from the neck up.
Speaker 2: I don't understand you. I will say, lord over Saze. What come on? Front Page Sports is next is the Power Trip Morning Chow on the Fan.
Speaker 1: It's a Power Trip snow Day on the Fan.
Speaker 3: Your shot at the KFA and Bracket Challenge is back. Go to our contest page and send in your bracket. First place will win two thousand dollars and a sixty five inch television.
Speaker 2: Get every pick right and you could win one million dollars. Do not stall.
Speaker 3: Enter now at KFE dot com, Keyword Contest Room and by Dave Smith Motors, America's only national car dealer. Time now for Front Page Sports, presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 1: Hey banks Holiday.
Speaker 3: You can get red bull at Holiday every morning, but right now it's on sale two for six or three for eight fifty those eight and a half ounce red Bulls. You can mix and match any flavors you want, including the new spring edition.
Speaker 2: Is it Holiday? The oldest Kiddle likes the watermelon red Bull. Oh, I've had it once. It was solid. Yeah, that sounds good. That's her jam. I guess watermelon.
Speaker 3: But that's a You can mix a match whatever you want at Holiday. You know, you guys know how options work. How, Yeah, flavor pallettes work, right.
Speaker 2: I've been a favor town Yeah, melon sugar, great song. I've heard that.
Speaker 3: Well. The maple Leafs one four to two over the Minnesota while the Vladimir Tarasenko scored twice twenty three seconds apart, but it wasn't enough. That made it three to two Toronto. But Matthew Knys added an empty netter for Toronto and they win four to two. So same same guy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Really Now we have a home and home against Chicago at Chicago on Tuesday, home against Chicago on Thursday. And don't look now, but the Dallas Stars continue to win. They've won four straight. They're just three points behind Colorado. So Colorado has ninety seven, Dallas ninety four, and the Wild eighty eight. So there's a chance here Dallas locks up the number one spot and we'd hook what Colorado.
Speaker 2: One round one? Yes, Zachary, Oh boy, who.
Speaker 1: Would you rather see in round one? Dallas or Colorado?
Speaker 3: They're interchangeable at this point. We've obviously had better luck against Colorado in the playoffs. But yeah, either way, we're gonna have to get through both of them, so it doesn't matter really to.
Speaker 2: Me at this point.
Speaker 3: Jeez, man, I picked the wrong year to not do the parish bet. Buffalo, Tampa, Colorado, Dallas, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm pretty glad I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Wild I just mentioned have a home and home against Chicago. Then they do host Dallas Saturday. Yeah, supposed to be lovely weather wise. We've got a big tilt in Saint Paul on Saturday, perfect day.
Speaker 2: I should go to that. You should keep us up to date. I will let us know. I will let you know, so on up to the booth. I haven't been to a Wild game this year. Maybe I should go. You want to go with me? Sure? Oh? I was kidding. Oh, hock, do you want to go?
Speaker 5: I got something going on?
Speaker 2: He's got something going on? What do you got going on? Anything else?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Breathing you Wow, it would be fun.
Speaker 5: I actually have a charity event for our friend le By Lavallet.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, yeah, that's right. I thought you're gonna say, Lee Volsvic no great bit.
Speaker 3: The Oklahoma City Thunder won one sixteen, one oh three over the Timberwolves. Julius Randall thirty two points and nineteen but it wasn't enough. They locked down SGA for three quarters. In fact, his streak of twenty plus points in a game now at one hundred and twenty eight straight, which is a record. Will Chamberlains was one twenty six. He had just ten points going into the fourth and he only had four points at halftime, but he got hot and finished with twenty yeah, twenty points and ten assists. OKSE has won eight straight games. They are now fifty three and fifteen. That is the best record in the NBA. The Wolves have lost four of their last five. They are forty one and twenty seven. They now have a three game homestand we're down the final stretch here, so at three game homestand they have Phoenix Tuesday, Utah on Wednesday, Portland on Friday. Five of the next six are at home, but then the season wraps up with six of their final eight on the road. Yeah, they turned the ball over twenty five times yesterday they had been No, that's horrible. I think that's the most so far this season. They were completely in control and then at the end of the third quarter they kind of fell apart and let the Thunder get back into it, and then it was over from there. The Twins season openers a week from Thursday, March twenty six. They are at Baltimore at two oh five, So they start the season with three at Baltimore, then three at KC before the home opener, which is Friday, April third against Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who's going to start that game for the Twins because I don't know if it's going to be Joe Ryan, Cillian Murphy. Oh, Cillian Murphy is going to start. I guess who's starting for Baltimore.
Speaker 5: Wild Juicy? Who's that pitcher for Baltimore?
Speaker 3: Listen to bit No, I didn't know his his name was wild Juicy, Wild Juicy wild like w I l E like wyle E Coyote. Oh start the last three years? What's what number does he wear? Yes, he wears a number he does. How long has he pitched for Baltimore?
Speaker 5: Thirty one years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my god, he must be old.
Speaker 5: He started early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's only thirty two. Well, Wildly Juicy should be pretty good. How do you not know things?
Speaker 1: I don't?
Speaker 2: I wish you knew more things. It's not Wiley Juicy.
Speaker 5: Juicy.
Speaker 2: We didn't tell you as middle I don't know why you threw it his middle name huk Eric with spell with an A. All right, any more questions are there? You like you caught up? I think I got it about mister Juicy.
Speaker 1: You know how right now you seemed overwhelmed because we just are throwing nonsense at you. This is what we all felt like in the first segment. But everyone felt like, what is he saying?
Speaker 3: But everything I said in the first segment, most of it was accurate of what happened at the oscars last night. Right, But if but to understand what you were saying, you had to have seen it. That's what our point was. Yeah, that's true. Yeah, we were very confused. I saw about half of it. Once DTF Saint Louis Park started, I flipped over to that.
Speaker 2: Is that any good? I don't know what. There's parts of it that are very good, in parts that are frustrating, but I don't know. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm three episodes in and there's only seven. I'm gonna finish it now.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's Batement. How do you not love Bateman? Yeah, he's always good. You know what really matters? When The Power Trip Morning Show returns, I'll do some more scores and stats around the world of sports. Crystal change your life for something else like wild a Juicy does more of The Power Trip Morning Show if it is on a band.
Speaker 5: Guys to leave snow.
Speaker 2: Got do a good job.
Speaker 3: I want to be at the next big game or concert. We're giving away tickets to the Wild Santana. The dub Brothers, Chris Stapleton, and plenty more entered today at KFE dot com keyword contests.
Speaker 1: Can we turn on our brackets?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 1: Did you do yours?
Speaker 2: Hawk now yet? Who you can have.
Speaker 5: Winning malaprism state?
Speaker 2: Oh sweet? What seed?
Speaker 5: Are they seventeen?
Speaker 2: Good for you?
Speaker 1: What really matters is brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens.
Speaker 3: I'll do with some scores and some stats, and uh you can go get Lasik at Ovo, Lay, Sick and Lens. Thanks doctor Mark Lobanov and doctor David Whiting, thank you. The Players Championship is the unofficial fifth Major of golf, Yes, sir. It was won by Cam Young, who secured something like four and a half million dollars.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He basically did that by locking it up on hole seventeen and eighteen against Matthew Fitzpatrick. So in the Power Trip, bet Gorg had Cam Young, Marnie had Matt Fitzpatrick, and the t shots in eighteen were the difference. Cam hit a bomb for like three hundred and seventy five yards, which is the longest on that hole in what like ever? Yeah, they said, yep, and fitz put it into the mulch.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. So that was basically the difference.
Speaker 3: Fitzpatrick had a what maybe a I don't know, twelve fifteen foot putt, Yeah, to have a chance, I think, yeah, look like something like that eight feet I think. Then he pushed it a little bit, and uh so Cam Young wins by one. Last two years, whoever wins the players has won the Masters.
Speaker 2: That would be Scotty two years ago and Rory last year. Wow.
Speaker 3: So if you believe history repeats itself or at least three straight years, it'll be cam Young next.
Speaker 2: Month, which'll be sweet. Can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: Well, what really matters is this Lennon not John.
Speaker 5: Vladimir believed Stalin, not Tim, but Frederick was too crude and that his defect was unacceptable for the position of General Secretary. So Lenon not John, made a move to a plan to remove Stalin with and replace him with somebody more tolerant because he was just too damn crude and capricious. What a Lenin?
Speaker 2: What a line to draw him to Salon? Yeah? Not are you not? Are you powerful?
Speaker 5: Or are you good leader?
Speaker 2: Doing good things for the country versus the world? But just are you polite? Yeah? Do you speak well? Are you kind to others? Interesting?
Speaker 3: Gopher women's basketball have the four seed in the NCAA Tournament. One of the four seeds in the NCAA Tournament, they will face number thirteen Green Bay And if you are a top four seed, get to host the first couple of rounds. So that'll be at Williams Arena. I'm gonna hope you guys didn't see this sauce. Did you see the spread?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, then Zach and Chris can guess they have the number four seed. On Friday they take on number thirteen Green Bay on DraftKings. Who is favored and by how many points the golfers are favored? You're off to a great start, yeah, Wilson, and I would say, I mean, this is I don't even know, man, probably thirteen and a half, thirteen.
Speaker 5: And a half, twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Corey Chris wins twenty two and a half point favorites on Friday twenty two and a half.
Speaker 2: The over unders one to twenty three point five.
Speaker 3: Well, take care of business, golfs, yeah, man, Yes, What really matters though, is this first thing called a walfin.
Speaker 5: That'd be who l phi ns walfin. It's an extremely rare hybrid born from a female common bottlenose dolphin and a male false killer whale having sexual relations.
Speaker 2: Jeez, wolfing. I did not know that existed me neither, Man. I didn't either.
Speaker 3: That's a better name than just calling it a dale dale. Which way we going? We're gonna call it a wolfing or a dale. Oh, I don't like these, call it a dale.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look this thing up.
Speaker 5: Let's see what the son of a bitch he ain't He ain't mean to be ugly. You gotta, he's gotta. I don't know. He's got a kind of a cool look. Tell me about what thing? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Zach Jacob? A lord?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Come on man, what's wrong with this thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with this thing?
Speaker 5: Jacob?
Speaker 2: Extremely rare?
Speaker 5: Hmmm? Well, I mean usually a killer whales doing some killing, but every now and again with a male like you said, false Yeah, killer whale? What the hell is a false killer whale?
Speaker 2: What the hell is it? Wal that?
Speaker 5: Don't you know killing?
Speaker 1: Is it like a top of blue whale with a costume?
Speaker 3: Did you see the other people also search for a z donk, which is a zebra donkey. So give me another hybrid possibility that's not real, but that you would like to see, and what would it be names? So give me the two animals that cross breeding, and what would the creation be? Is that a question A lot of people have been asking you. Yeah, like a zeal, like a shark seal? A zeal?
Speaker 2: Why would it start with a z. It doesn't, but you said, like a zeal its name is Xavier.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, can you understand that like a a z donk or a wolf? And are the letters from the world's combined?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I didn't get this part. Try again and get out of the water. Go on land.
Speaker 3: How about I was just quoting your dad from your swimming lessons or you guys when I swam.
Speaker 2: Try again me. Yeah, how about a two can and a bear and you'd call it a two bear or a two air or a tear. You'd call it a tear. Okay, thanks Hank, thanks.
Speaker 3: For always having my back. I prefer a boot can. Yeah, boot can is funnier. Yeah, doesn't your dad watch a lot of boutcan videos? Follow your nose wherever it goes, loves. I don't know what you have against the look of a wallfing. It's not bad. Yeah, it just looks like a dolphin. It's a little bit grayer gray the movie Aliens So. The false killer whale is a large, highly social species of oceanic dolphin found in tropical and subtropical waters worldwide. Despite their name, they're not closely related to orcas, but a name for their similar skull structure.
Speaker 1: So it's a couple of dolphins getting it on. It's not even a killer whale.
Speaker 2: It's a fake killer whales.
Speaker 5: It's a fake killer well, false ones.
Speaker 2: It looks like it.
Speaker 5: Stolen valor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the scientific name is false killer whale. That's strange. The first recorded wolfin was born in a Tokyo Sea World in nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 2: He died two hundred days later. Oh buddy.
Speaker 3: The first wolfin in the US and the first to survive, was a wolf in at Sea Life Park in Hawaii in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man. I had a dog that kept trying to get it on with one of my cats and we almost had.
Speaker 2: A Dat was that moose and Rosie.
Speaker 5: Don't ask questions you don't want an the answers to. But you're right, it was my It was my dog and Mark Rosman.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, sauce. What would happen if like a koala got it on with an alligator? It would be called a coaligator? Yeah? Quigator? Yeah, gatequall.
Speaker 3: Duke's the number one overall seed in the men's tournament and thirty one and one Miami of Ohio snuck in.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: That's not even exaggerating. They snuck in thirty one and one, but they did not win their conference tournament. They snuck in as an eleven seed. No, Zachary, I want you to try this one since you were so good at the last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah, quick shut off.
Speaker 3: So number eleven seed Miami of Ohio thirty one and one, they also will play eleven seed. That's how those first four things go in, right, eleven versus eleven? They take on SMU Wednesday in one of those first four games, right, one of those games to get into the tournament that you're already in.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense, hated.
Speaker 3: So number eleven seed Miami of Ohio versus number eleven SMU. Who's favored by how many? Now again, Miami of Ohio is thirty one and one? Well, SMU, they're the higher seed, right, they're both elevens. Oh, well that's not I'd have to say Miami of Ohio four and a half favorite. Sauce, have you seen this? You got a guess? Yeah, I'd say Miami of Ohio is a two and a half point favorite.
Speaker 2: Chris Chinese SMU is a seven and a half point favorite. Oh wow, did you just giant?
Speaker 3: They are favored in a lot of things. Yeah, yep. What really matters though, is this?
Speaker 5: Get that right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Check this out. This is a really cool one. Vito Corleone played by both Marlon Brando and Robert de Nao, The Joker played by Heath Ledger and Joaquin Phoenix, and Anita played by Rita Moreno and Arianna Debos are the three characters who portrayals won Academy Awards for two different people. So both Heath and Joaquin won for the Joker, Marlon Robert for Vito and Rita and a Rihanna for Anita.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's pretty cool. That's the only ones.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I would have assumed there's a couple more in there, but just the three. Interesting. That is a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Nicholson was nominated for Joker but did not win apparently.
Speaker 3: So hmm, I wonder if Barry Kyogan's going to get nominated for the next one.
Speaker 2: When does that come out? Is it next year?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's next year? What the Oscars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that'll be next year. Batman too? Hello, Oh hey, Randy, is he in it October of twenty seven. Yuh h, was it Mills?
Speaker 5: No, it's Barry Kyogan. It's the Joker, Baric Yelgan.
Speaker 2: I don't think he he. I don't think he was nominated for The Joker. I thought he.
Speaker 1: I'm almost positive was he didn't? I'm saying I don't think he won though, Barry Kyogan, how could he not be?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This doesn't he should have done. He really wasn't. No, that's crazy because he was fantastic in that. No, he was not. That's nuts. Yep, that's a joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he needs to straighten up.
Speaker 3: The US beat the Dominican Republic at two to one to reach their third straight WBC title game.
Speaker 5: That what's the WBC?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 5: World Baseball. I thought they were losing, like they lost to Italy or something.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, they would have been out. But Italy beat I think was it Mexico by more than since run?
Speaker 1: Since when does Italy play baseball?
Speaker 2: No idea?
Speaker 1: What are we doing here?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know they played baseball?
Speaker 2: I did not, no idea.
Speaker 5: I know I figured that Sunday probably did.
Speaker 1: No, I honestly would have guessed no one in the country of Italy played baseball.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched a second of it.
Speaker 3: How many how many guys are on this this WBC rosters it like twenty five. I mean it's exfinitely he's the only twenty five guys in Italy that play.
Speaker 1: It has to be real good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's because they got to play every game.
Speaker 1: They don't have any backup of practice. It's like the Golden Gopher basketball team for the men exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Are they done? They're not playing anything? Are they?
Speaker 1: Dare you?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Don't look like you don't.
Speaker 1: They accept some random tournament invitation.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: They're going to the NHR.
Speaker 2: Oh, probably do better. They're gonna race.
Speaker 5: Yep, they are baker win summer time sometime.
Speaker 2: More of what really matters after this poetry, join the band.
Speaker 5: That's right, the Bell Bank broadcast studios, point asleep. That's shown.
Speaker 2: It's actually.
Speaker 5: No banks.
Speaker 2: You talking about your tattoo. I'm wearing sure now. Yeah, he's working, yes, right, soon nine o'clock hit. Those sleeves come off like he's the incredible haul.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right, we do more of what really matters scores and stats around the world.
Speaker 2: Well, we do. We could just do something else.
Speaker 5: You got to get the people what they want.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I have an actual football question for you, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys.
Speaker 3: Remember Javon Hargrave and Jonathan Allen, Yes, sir, remember how like a week or so ago, during that tampering slash free agency that somebody ripped Brian Flores and the ability for defensive tackles to do well. Yes, and then Jonathan har sorry Javon Hargrave retweeted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he left. He's now he's playing for the Packers.
Speaker 3: Tell me if I'm looking into this too much or if this is another subtle subtweet shot at Brian Flores. But Jonathan Allen is now with the Bengals talking about how it's going to be different now because they got younger with like Brian Cook and boy A Mafey, and they got him, so they've loaded up on defense.
Speaker 2: He says, this is one of the.
Speaker 3: Few places I can compete for a Super Bowl and have a chance to showcase my talent.
Speaker 2: I think that's a shot.
Speaker 1: Am I looking into that too much?
Speaker 3: Or is that just another subtle shot that he didn't get a chance to showcase his talent in Minnesota or is he just so? Is that a shot at the Vikings or just a compliment to the Bengals or a little columne, a little la Columbee.
Speaker 5: I think it's a little colummee low Combe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah right, I thought so?
Speaker 3: Was it? Liber though last week somebody nailed it. Somebody brought up didn't seem to slow down Jalen Redmond?
Speaker 2: Yeah right correct. So you know that's great. He's a pretty good.
Speaker 3: Trump card if you're like, well, look, Hardgrave and Allen did nothing, but it's just a scheme.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It didn't seem to hurt him. No, Redman seemed to do really well. Yeah, so how does that make sense?
Speaker 2: It does not?
Speaker 3: So maybe a little sour grapes. I don't know what's going on there. You guys like grapes. What really matters is this.
Speaker 5: That's sour ones, that's crowdy. Elephants do not often use their tusks when they fight each other. In fact, little waste elephants with large tusks are usually weaker than individuals without large tusks, and it's the same for gentlemen of human breed. If you have a large penis you hat tough?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's the logic though? Oh no, let's let's le let's learn.
Speaker 5: What does that make you do tough nails? Are you insinuating to have a little wang?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: Well, you know you do it a little wag.
Speaker 3: While tusks provide advantages in feeding and in social dominance, they are living sensitive teeth that, if broken, cause immense pain and infection.
Speaker 2: I got it, okay, sling blade, that's how you just sound.
Speaker 3: Containing nerves and blood supply, so breaking them can lead to significant infection and long term suffering. So m yeah, but I guess why would that if all? If are they more likely to break than smaller I guess.
Speaker 5: It's because you don't want to break your tusk because if you picked too big of a p word during the pain, so you avoid all the fighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But if you're like, you know what, I'll rip these sons of bitches out my face myself. I got you with I got nothing to lose, that right, I'll fight you with my tusks. Yeah, don't steal my women, right, Yeah, that's right. Yeah, look at all big tusk over there to fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, steal my women. I'll fight you. Isn't that what you fought?
Speaker 5: I fighted from my country? Whoa Indiana?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm actually googling why this isn't You guys are just making venus jokes about Indiana.
Speaker 2: Schliz no more would fight for his women.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, obviously they're saying too. It's this has nothing to do with the weakness of the toughness though. They're just saying, obviously, the bigger the tusks, the more likely they already get poached as well.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, but that doesn't.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't in any way indicate the toughness of the elephant. That's just a bigger target, you know. Yeah, man, elephants are freaking fascinating.
Speaker 5: You know what they say. Bigger the target, the more money my wife spends there, Well, I go, they're just looking for purses.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I can give you a time and a place you want a free one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that story.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna steal it? Thieves?
Speaker 2: That's such a good comeback. She's six lades over.
Speaker 5: When Benedict Arnold's hometown learned he had betrayed the Revolution, they got so mad at him they dug up his father's grave and threw his bones.
Speaker 2: Into the river. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, they're pissed.
Speaker 5: Take that.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy though, to think about this, It's like, if that happened now, Benedict Arnold would get a thousand tweets going, look at what we're doing with your dad's bones.
Speaker 1: Back then, it was like, let's dig up old, Jim Arnold, the teacher I had in Chsago, let's ding, let's dig up.
Speaker 2: Let's dig up.
Speaker 3: Jim'll throw his bones in the river, will jot this down, and we'll send the carrier pigeon and Bennett will learn about it in about six weeks. Yeah, Like it's hard to troll somebody when it's a massive delay. I doubt he was back in his hometown going, Hey, we're gonna walk down and dig up your dad.
Speaker 2: So you want to come down and watch her. You want us to tell us when you're done, we're gonna dig up your dad.
Speaker 1: By the time he finds out, he's probably not.
Speaker 2: Even mad anymore. Why'd you guys do that? Less deep bro?
Speaker 5: The draft exactly during the draft, Ye're just like somebody in the room was like Lionel. Quit trying to dig up dead bodies. We know what you want to do with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lionel.
Speaker 3: It was the last person named Lionel Flanel Richie. But that's it though, Like you don't know, do I mean? I think Lionel was one of the care Bears, like one of the Wasn't Lionel, like the lion from the care Bears?
Speaker 2: No, it was lion Heart. I think, no idea, maybe it was Lionel.
Speaker 3: There was brave Heart lion Yeah, you won't my care bear knowledge has faded over the years because you're currently faded.
Speaker 2: I wish. Yeah, you're on that lean, thank you. So Yeah, no, Lionel care Bear, just a brave heart, Okay.
Speaker 5: Didn't Hey, let's go dig up his dad and punish him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Lionel, Tommy relaxed, he's dead. How many other care Bears are still alive?
Speaker 3: What I mean? They're cartoons, they're all along. I mean, I mean it's from nineteen eighty one. I'd have to think that the average life of a care bear eternity really Yeah, forever? Yeah, forever, yep, forever?
Speaker 5: Do you think like the Smurves good old day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bart Simpson's been the same age for third years.
Speaker 5: And let me tell you about March.
Speaker 3: A fair point, though, I mean Papa Smurf is clearly older than the rest, so he at least aged.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about March. You love March? Did you buy the Playboy of her? And forty two years old? Who is Papa Smurf? Yeah? Well, how old are the how old smurfeed you brought? She in the rozone?
Speaker 5: She be be twenty one?
Speaker 2: I think you guys are too mean? Rose roughly five to six, five to six?
Speaker 5: What what.
Speaker 2: Some sources listening to here as roughly five to six years old?
Speaker 5: I think they're saying she's five to six.
Speaker 2: You're telling me smurfets five or six years old? Young on?
Speaker 5: Who created? Oh yeah, that's right? Uh I got a gardament created?
Speaker 2: Or right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How do you clear your history?
Speaker 5: Cargo mill?
Speaker 3: No, it's probably the fourth or the fifth most concerning thing on that computer.
Speaker 2: So fair, there's a lot of weird that sit there.
Speaker 3: The number one seeds in the NCAA tournament for the men, Duke is the number one overall seed.
Speaker 2: They will stow up against Siena. Not that Duke.
Speaker 1: Arizona is number one.
Speaker 3: They'll take on Long Island and Teresa Caputo Michigan is a number one seed.
Speaker 2: Their opponent will be determined as a plan. Bit. Same thing with Florida.
Speaker 3: So your number one's Florida, Michigan, Arizona and Duke Paul your hands up.
Speaker 2: Teresa Caputo would hawk?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I probably would, but she could probably see the future and realize it ain't gonna be worth a damn, so she probably turned me down.
Speaker 2: But you could literally see it coming. And you do love that haircut?
Speaker 5: Do you love that hair.
Speaker 2: Sauce?
Speaker 3: No, Duke, Arizona, Florida and Michigan. And which of those is not a state?
Speaker 2: Uh? Duke, God, you're good at this. It took me a minute.
Speaker 1: But Duke, what really matters though, is this?
Speaker 5: What do we quit doing?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Wind? Yeah? I missol of the decade?
Speaker 5: He a hobble skirt. H obbl e was the skirt with a narrow train hymn. Nope, I guess you wouldn't call it a train. It's just it was a narrow hemn that it significantly impeded the wearer stride. And it was called a hobble skirt because it hobbled the woman's ability to walk. And you should see it. I'm looking at a picture of it. This happened like in between nineteen oh eight nineteen fourteen. They were in fashion. They were a short lived fashion trim because so many women fell over and hurt themselves that they had to quit making.
Speaker 3: So did it kind of look like they had saran wrap around their legs, so like they're they had to kind of do one of these little fluff like flutter. It's exactly steps because they couldn't move there, like they.
Speaker 5: Were wearing a belt around the bottom of their.
Speaker 3: Knees, right, Yeah, couldn't move the top half because the skirt was so narrow and tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The hobble skirt may have been inspired by one of the first women to fly an airplane in a nineteen eight Red Brothers demonstration and Aman France, missus Edith ogleby Berg, who was DTP, asked for a ride.
Speaker 2: They just took what she meant down the plane yeah, oh yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Became the first American woman to fly as a passenger in an airplane, soaring for two minutes and seven seconds. She tied a rope securely around her skirt at her ankles to keep the wind from.
Speaker 1: Blowing that dying up going on?
Speaker 2: She DTF?
Speaker 1: What was her name?
Speaker 3: Edith ogleby Berg Edith oglebee Burg. But she's a ten, you know what I'm saying? Like that name sounds like she's a three, right, Like, oh God, here comes Edith. She's wearing a hobble skirt.
Speaker 6: She does.
Speaker 3: She was hobbling way before the skirty. She's a low maintenance so that makes you like a five cocks leather pants to make him shorts for him? Do you have her Wikipedia? Why do they have a picture?
Speaker 2: Hold it up?
Speaker 3: Well, it's not the picture. It's more of the early life than what the name of the guy she married.
Speaker 5: Let me take a look care heart oh Berg?
Speaker 2: No, no, look for Charles in the early life second paragraph in early life?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, his name was Charles Bryant titcomb T I T c O M b.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I mean I wonder why that name fell off. He comes from a long line of those of what of that name?
Speaker 2: How do you say it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: It's a last name. Yeah, it's a last name.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: And that's a real picture of her in that plane beside oled. Uh, well, we're right, he looks cool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a good looking dude. There, he's all straight and strong.
Speaker 1: With if you look, if you zoom in, zoom in on the picture, Yeah, he's what a what a jal on?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 1: It looks like Sean Penn and one battle after another.
Speaker 5: And then look at Edith beside him, looked like she got a bad and toothache.
Speaker 2: Like a wicked witch.
Speaker 3: Well then, yeah, zoom in you look at her. Look at how it looks like the skirt thing is kind of wrapped around her knees.
Speaker 2: There, that's exactly right. And gee, no wonder they couldn't walk.
Speaker 3: Do you remember a couple of years ago when Rosie said every sales gal here should wear a hobble skirt?
Speaker 1: Why he said that?
Speaker 2: But he did? Then he told him about his favorite person.
Speaker 3: Uh, never mind, And here with another attempt at whatever that joke was gonna be is the fans Paul Lambert, I was.
Speaker 2: Just gonna make a joke with the last name Dickum, but I didn't. How would it have gone. I can't say it, it's inappropriate, so I stopped. It wasn't funny.
Speaker 5: Well he had to because she had that thing tied rather the bottom of her skirt. That's a real picture of those two. That's yeah, that's insane, crazy, insane. I wonder if she's hotter in fire.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look like it. The toothache line is brilliant, though, huk, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's mussy.
Speaker 3: But when you see a picture, in all seriousness, when you see a picture of those who are sitting there, if you told me those two flew up in that plane, I'd say, well, l I P.
Speaker 1: They're both like that plane has zero percent chance of land.
Speaker 5: It looks like they put her as close to the motor as they can get her exactly. And by the way, put this around your legs. Thanky, oh.
Speaker 2: Godanky, contrail.
Speaker 1: The next guy, Jesus must would you wear a hobble skirt? What color?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Your choice?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, yeah, I think i'd I'd Hobble'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: Look forward to that, Greg.
Speaker 3: All right, so more of the powers I want to Joe, including the news after this on the fin