Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory. Rover backed up for some reason. Dougie, Charlie compare her wife to his toilet, and Jeffrey, I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: Streaming on Roverradio dot Com, Rovers Morning Glory starts now.
Speaker 1: Good the morning. What's happening? It is Thursday, August sixth twenty six. Good morning, It's Rover's Morning Glory. I'm Rover. Dougie is here.
Speaker 3: Good morning, sir Charlie.
Speaker 1: Charlie is here. Hi, Spincer is here. Hey man, Crystal is here. Hello, And mister Jeffrey Allen L. Rock is in the far box and thinking alert that I'm alive and doing fine. You are with us as well. Eight sixty six Yo Rover eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven. That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number. You can text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can also text the word menu to eight sixty six Yo Rover. That will give you the options to set your name, profile, picture, location, so we know who you are when you text into us instead of just a random phone number. And you can also make a video call into the show. If somebody show us make a video call, I'll get to your email here in just a moment. We have a lot to discuss this morning. I've got to do something about this cat's sleep. And I'm mad. I'm just it's it's it's it's not a sustainable situation there. I wanted the cat to sleep on the bed. The cat's like ten years old. I wanted the cat to sleep on the bed. Never did not one time did the cat ever sleep on the bed. And then we swapped out the blanket. The cat sleeps on the bed every night now, loves it, loves sleeping on the bed, but takes up the entire bed. And my wife yells at me if I tried to move the cat.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought you were gonna pull the blanket.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I just told her that this morning. This is not I was up all night just just laying there on a sliver of the You can't roll over or you're gonna crush the thing. And I'm gonna get yelled at by the wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know want that. No I try to adjust the blanket, roll rocket picture your cat? Do it laughing like this.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 5: Because it's I'm purposely depriving you asleep. It seems like, yeah, she gets a big seems like to get a big pleasure.
Speaker 1: Out of that. Oh yeah, Well she just looks at me like I came up to bed last night. She's just looking at me. She's taking the whole bed and just looks at me like, what are you doing in here? Don't you know better? You need to sleep on the floor. You're definitely not the alpha anymore. No, it's been taken over. I'm a beta in I'm a zeta in my own home. Is there anything as a zeta like there is now? You have alpha beta? And would zeta be the worst? I don't know anyway, let me read you some email. Karen Wrights, Hi Rover. I absolutely love you guys, and listening to you and watching RMG live makes my day. But you guys, besides Jeffery and sometimes Charlie, have got to change colors of your shirts. I'm getting depressed when I see you all in dark sweatshirts. I'm in a black sweatshirt right now. Black and white? Black? Ya okay? Please, for the love of Stitzer and black, please crystal and black.
Speaker 3: I've got a pop of color today.
Speaker 1: Yes, a little. I don't know what color white.
Speaker 3: Skyl oh, it looks white.
Speaker 1: Please, for the love of God, whip out some pastels for the rest of August and bring smiles back to our faces. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I feel like Charlie's the only one that gets really kind of flowery and summary and very pretty white shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's summertime now he's wearing a Polkadat shirt. That one's dark, so it's very depressing for Karen who's watching the show. PS. I watched your marathon and heard several times you and b two saying welcome and thank you to each other. Summer days are still here, she said. Yeah. Some people were complaining that I don't say please and thank you enough to my wife as I'm walking twenty eight miles. Yes, sorry, I uh. The manners is I'm two steps from the hospital. Manners are out the window justin Wrights. Oh about the cat. I'm a sucker for my cat too. I always sleep on the couch because of acid reflux, and my girlfriend sleeps in the bed. So currently I'm living the best life in the world. I get my own space with the cat, and nobody's sweating or hugging all over me. I'm going to blow your mind. I sleep at a marvelous fifty eight degrees. I think he's talking about temperature, not angle. Yeah, fifty eight degrees. That's wonderful. Now that's arctic. That's no. This is you need to be checked out. There's your body is overheating. Justin there's no run hot sentence. What he says, perfectly cool and comfy under the blanket. It's healthier to sleep cool. Look it up. Well, you don't have to be fifty eight. You can still How would it be any healthier to have the room at fifty eight and you're under a blanket where your body heats keeping you warm. It's still that temperature is whatever? Why not?
Speaker 3: Why from all the research, you're supposed to sleep cooler.
Speaker 1: Not hot. Are Let's see, I move the cat when I need to. They won't love you any less. Our sleep as humans is more important because we have things to do the next day. Just scooter your over when you need to. I agree with you, and I I mean, I've had discussions with my wife about this. Sorry, I hate up. I thought that was Jeffrey, make it wrong Jeffrey, because I thought he did some sort of random.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. Oh no, this time it wasn't me so sorry.
Speaker 1: It's a little gassy this morning, Snitzer, Well that was there was two noises, Yes, there was one before. I'm like, did you do it twice? I burned in the neck.
Speaker 6: You don't normally hear all the gross stuff in that.
Speaker 3: I'm not perfect. I'm sorry and class act.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I've had I've had discussions with my wife about the cat where she won't get off the bed, Like if the cat is up on the bed, she won't. She has things to do, she has to go through the laundry, she has to go do whatever she has to do, and she won't move because the cat is up there, and she doesn't want to disturb the cat and get off because the cat will jump down if she gets off the bed. And I keep telling my wife, I say, listen, you're humans are the most important. I'm not saying abuse your animal, nothing like that, but but you got to you have to do your thing. You have to go about your day. You can't. Your life can't revolve around a cat like Doushie's life revolves or out her daughter.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have it any other way.
Speaker 1: Matt writes, good morning. On yesterday's show, you mentioned how the guy you had to come look at your yard said he shot a groundhog and it had ended up being seen by a neighbor girl. He wasn't looking at the yard, he was giving me a quote about something inside the house. Anyway, I had a similar experience, only much much worse. Let me preface it by saying I'm an animal person, particularly dogs. I'd come home late one night in the early two thousands. My neighbor had a black lab where his street was kind of country with no street lights. I was going about twenty miles per hour and felt a thud. The lab had been laying in the middle of the road, but the impact didn't kill him. He just laid there loudly howling. I went and rang the neighbor's door. It was two am. I explained to what happened. He came and saw. He knew the dog was in horrible pain and needed to be put down. I carried a nine millimeter in my car free for the gun. The neighbor said he just couldn't do it, and I needed to do it Jesus Christ. I aimed and fired, hitting the head However, I didn't know the neighbors five and seven year old daughters had heard the commotion and were watching from their bedroom window. From that day until I moved five years later, I was only known around the area as the guy who shot the two girls dog. I wouldn't have done that, Oh my god, No, I couldn't do that way. This is psycho behavior. You can't take now. I don't maybe the dog wouldn't have survived, but you don't take the dog to a vet or something. Just shoot it right there in the street. Ahi goodness, Yeah, I don't think i'd have the I couldn't do that. Like when they say, like a horse has broken its leg and they need to put that horse down, or I can't we'll be able to do that. Ron rides. Regarding groundhowks I did. I went outside yesterday briefly. I'm looking over, and I see the fattest ground hog you've ever seen in your life. Is the front yard, not the back where they're tearing it up. But this thing is enormous. It's the size of a of like a walrus. I mean, the thing's huge.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I don't need more of those things around. I need less anyways, Ron says Rover, try mothballs, throw a bunch in the hole, or they have ground hog bombs that will smoke them out or kill them. Do that mothballs are gonna do? I just it seems like something that's not gonna work. I was looking at that yesterday, just just staring out there, going what am I gonna do? What do I do? I'm looking at all the weeds growing in my beds. I'm looking at the stuff being torn up by ground hogs. I almost feel like I need to pave over my yard, turn it into concrete, just a parking lot or something. I mean, it's just, oh man, it's too much work.
Speaker 3: You don't do any of the work. What are you complete about? But it's you're just like winding all the time.
Speaker 1: Animals landscapers right now?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, but I guess they're not weeding. They don't weed.
Speaker 3: Well, call them.
Speaker 1: I've talked to them about it in the past, and they never solved the problem. So what am I going to do?
Speaker 4: Get a different landscaper? What has happened to you in your old age?
Speaker 1: I've gone through like five different landscape companies, then.
Speaker 3: Go through the sixth. I don't you're soft in your old age? What's wrong?
Speaker 1: What are you doing in your what are you doing at your house? I'd love to come over and critique your yard.
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Do I have a great landscaper. He's amazing. He loves me, totally loves me. Not a fan of yours. I'll bet the yard is a complete desay, Not at all.
Speaker 1: Nope, I have a great yard. You had the worst yard.
Speaker 4: I did before I met my current landscape. Yeah, he's amazing. Yes, the good guys are out there. You gotta find him.
Speaker 1: Nicole rights high Rover. I am watching the Aftermath through the wonderful RMG plus account, and the current topic is eating and being nude. Yeah, there's a restaurant down in Florida that's that's doing some steak place. I guess everyone asks to have a gimmick these days, so their gimmick is come eat steak at our place naked. Ow Allegedly they put they do put like a little napkin down on the seat so you don't leave a skid mark. It's still kind of gross, Like, what's the point of that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Because you know the people that are going to be eating naked. I'm just guessing. Aren't the people that you want to see naked?
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 1: Now, you're not going to walk in there. There's not going to be some hot ass babe in there. Boobs out, vag out not going to happen. It's going to be a fat guy, a fat sixty year old and is wrinkly as ultra tan, saggy, long boobs. Yes, why, that's what's going to be in there. Long boobs, long long. I've seen it real sex, and I've seen the newdest people. They all have long.
Speaker 4: Boobs, like boys and the guys and girls. Oh, the girls, they're like flat pancakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah those two. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably long balls too long? Yeah, probably just hanging out from under the chair. You just see.
Speaker 4: What if you drop a knife or a fork, something hot onto you, onto your lap, You ever spill something, Oh, it'd be awful.
Speaker 1: I wonder if my balls are longer than they were when I was young. You think that the gravity has taken over. I'm going to have to expect my balls tonight.
Speaker 3: Can you measure them and see how long they hang?
Speaker 4: Where would I measure from from the base until the the.
Speaker 1: Base to the bottom. Yeah. Absolutely, I don't know exactly what you mean. Could you measure them for me? Please?
Speaker 4: Please whip them out. Let's go. I have a ruler over here. You should try that and see month to month.
Speaker 1: To they are they getting?
Speaker 4: You know, like when kids grow up and you every year you have the mark on the wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could do your.
Speaker 1: Balls a little bit, a little bit below waist of It'll be like somebody ever buys my house I ever saw to be like, Oh, they must have had like a three year old four year old. No, that's just his balls.
Speaker 8: That's so nasty, but I like it. Let's try it. Anyways, what was this girl talking about? Let's see, uh, eating and being nude? She says, she's listening to the show.
Speaker 1: So Jeffrey has always just grossed me out by his personal hygiene. But I must say, listening to him right now almost made me vomit. Why what did he say? What did he say that?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 10: I don't know what he said. He just said he wouldn't eat nude, that's all he said.
Speaker 3: Keep going.
Speaker 1: Oh. Charlie asked, is it the pubes that gross you out? And Jeffrey responds, no, it's more of the skid marks. I'm not going to leave skid marks on my furniture? Are you kidding me? If he is that sure he's going to leave a skid mark on the furniture, Well, let's see here, what would be the act to assure this doesn't happen. Maybe wipe your ass better. I mean, you're a grown man. If you're leaving skid marks on the rag, wipe your ass. This is disgusting. She says. Well, I've been wiping my ass very much, but there's.
Speaker 5: Always gonna be that potential if if I he's something that didn't exactly agree with my stomach, something greasy or something like that. Yeah, and that was the rationale that I was using it. But yes, I do wipe my ass on the rag, thank you very much, missy.
Speaker 1: And so I'm not leaving kid marks. But it's just an event like I have.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm use something that just goes right through me, and I don't have the opportunity to, like, say, reached the bathroom in time.
Speaker 1: You don't have the opportunity.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm saying in the event and that eventuality.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you Yeah, when's the last time you cracked your pants.
Speaker 5: I think it was a thing that maybe like maybe a couple of years ago when I had a I was trying to make a run for the bathroom and I chanced it and we got We of course we have a highlight, well one, we have a highlight on roo dot com. We also has to highlight of me trying to get to the bathroom and me sprinting.
Speaker 1: Well, that was a long time ago. Now you're telling me that, Oh you're talking about the one here where you're getting around the corner. Yeah, there's famous video to the bathroom. So I'm watching you.
Speaker 5: I'm more careful about what I eat and making sure I'm eating stuff that exactly agrees with my stomach, and I can make sure I take a crap at the at the correct time where I'm right by.
Speaker 1: To take him to that hibachi place by my house and let him eat there and see what that does to him.
Speaker 3: We can all go and see who's the first person the crab or pants. I'll actually be between the two of us.
Speaker 1: Am not going back to my house after that. Rent a hotel or something.
Speaker 3: Come in, I'll go to your father in law.
Speaker 10: Here's that video if you'd like to rewatch Christine Jeffrey running in.
Speaker 1: I love this. He's jogging a full on jog out of the parking garage and then he and then he and then he sprinting to the bathroom. Here there he goes grabs his ass. See did he come out there?
Speaker 5: No, Let's just say the damn was at that point that dan was just about to burst.
Speaker 1: I got to the.
Speaker 5: Toilet in time, but we did before the dam bursted he did. Okay, there was a cracking the seal at that point.
Speaker 1: What was that down at the I know we've probably analyzed this video, but okay, what is that right there? That's not like a turn coming out? What is see if? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that floor is highly polished. So that was just like two years ago. Yeah, almost two years ago to the three days away. Yes, August ninth. Yikes, let's see here.
Speaker 1: You're over. Please keep me anonymous. I got divorced six years ago after my wife cheated on me. She was my boss's daughter, so I walked away from my marriage, my job, my home, and my relationship with my two stepchildren. She also threatened to accuse me of abuse if I fought for any contact, So I left and haven't spoken to any of them since. Is this just before I go on with this email? Is this just a routine page in the playbook of women going through divorces? I'm going to accuse you of I mean, I've heard of it happening before. I know that it happens. But are you telling me it's just common anytime there's a divorce. Is these are the accusations that are thrown around.
Speaker 4: I've never discussed it is disgusting. I've never had that with any of the people that I know.
Speaker 1: I was just reading a story last night, and I think we did a story where a couple of months ago in the news where there were a woman and her mother. It was like a murder suicide, but they killed the I think there were three kids, three or four kids. They kill these kids, poison them one of them. I think they stabbed three of the kids. They poisoned one of them, they stab then they kill each other themselves. Whatever. The mother of these kids and the grandmother and apparently it was she'd gone through a divorce or whatever, and the husband was living out in the Utah, and the husband was going to have the kids for the summer for a month summer, and he's emailing and talking and they're face timing and it's all, you know, we're going to you know, what do you want to do when you're out here this kind of stuff? And then they then the mother and the grandmother kill the kids and then kill themselves and they left behind a note, well, we're just doing this to protect the kids so they're not abused in Utah. And the guy, the guy is in the investigators like there's really there's no there's no there was no abuse going on. This was just some psycho grandmother not wanting yeah, not wanting to give the kids up for very year. I mean, that's insane.
Speaker 5: That sounds like to me that as psychotic as it sounds, that could be something like for leverage.
Speaker 3: But read the rest of that because he has a good question real quickly.
Speaker 1: A few months ago, my former stepson, now nineteen, added me on Facebook. We haven't messaged, but someone recently told me he's been asking about me and suggested he'd probably like me to reach out. My fiance doesn't think I should open that chapter. Even though I have no interest in reconnecting with my ex. I'm only wondering if I should reach out to the young man I helped raise. What would you do? All right, let me ask you this question here, I guess the big The big question is how long were you married to this woman? So you said that you got a divorce six years ago, so the kid would have been thirteen. How long did you meet him when he was ten? So ten to thirteen or did you meet him when he was one? That's a big difference. The longer, the longer you raised him or helped raise him, the more likely I would be to reach out. However, I know that could be tough. I say, Let by.
Speaker 3: God, you knew you were going to say that, you don't want to get.
Speaker 1: Involved in this.
Speaker 11: You don't know that's your kidd obviously, the wife, the wife, the eggs nineteen, It doesn't matter. The ex has you're wrong, the ex has threatened to accuse you of abuse.
Speaker 1: You want to reopen that chapter in your life?
Speaker 3: No, nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he's nineteen, but there were two step children. The other one could be fifteen or something, who knows. I don't know. I wouldn't want anything to deal with any of that stuff. Psycho family psycho.
Speaker 3: X No, I disagree, I totally disagree.
Speaker 4: If your son, if you want to call him son, if he's reaching out or added you, I absolutely would just chat and say how are you and see where it goes. Absolutely, he is seeking to have you in his life.
Speaker 3: That's up to him.
Speaker 4: And my sister was all messed up because of her stepfather or whatever that happened, and that messed her up because why did he leave me or why didn't he have contact with me or this or that and mess his kids up? So if this nineteen year old is struggling with something, why.
Speaker 1: Not, I'll figure it out. No, No, delete the friend request.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: God, you guys are just such bad.
Speaker 9: No. No.
Speaker 1: If somebody makes an accuse it, or if somebody says, if you don't do this, I'm going to accuse you of No, absolutely not. You just never talk to them or anybody in that orbit ever again.
Speaker 3: But the son doesn't. Maybe the son doesn't know that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he doesn't. Okay, he doesn't. What does that have to do with that?
Speaker 3: Well, he needs to know why did you leave me? Why did you leave me?
Speaker 1: Because your mom was psycho that's why.
Speaker 3: No, you don't want to say bad things about the mom.
Speaker 4: She's a bit Oh my god, you don't tell a kid snitz.
Speaker 3: You're a normal person. What do you say? Well, how long were they together? I think that's irrelevant.
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh, it's very irrelevant. What if they were going together for like a year, two three years? Forget it? No way, absolutely not. Because my siventeen.
Speaker 12: Maybe you know, I had a real dad and I had a stepdad, and my stepdad I considered my dad because you know, that's why grew up with he raised you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I think it depends on how long. So what happened to the stepdad he left? And did you ever talk to him after?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 12: No, I thought my sister, that's his his kid and him my mom's kids.
Speaker 1: So did you? Were you emotionally damaged because the stepdad left and then talked to you again?
Speaker 12: Every man in my life has left me. Yeah, so that's I never liked dads, I never liked men. He's a man hater. Yeah, I have been along, Yeah most of my life I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see how that messes him up? Because why did why did they.
Speaker 1: Kind of know? Why he's so snippy? Now?
Speaker 3: He's just you because you're a man.
Speaker 1: I'm a man. I'm a manly man. Yeah, oh yeah, mister kat on the bed. Yeah, okay, all right, I've got to take a break. Our number is eight sixty six, yo. Rover will be right back.
Speaker 2: Hang on being deported to a prison in El Salvador, unloading in l Salvador. I don't think they'll even take these morons, muss. It's Rover's morning Glory, amigos.
Speaker 1: Jesse, you're Roger's morning Glory. Good morning, Jesse, Good morning, first time calling, sir, How are you hey? What's happening about?
Speaker 7: Not much to get ready for work, but I was hearing you guys talk about this mom and dad class. I guess you would call it if I could say that, Okay, all right, Yes, I was just saying about how like it's a cluster, you know what by.
Speaker 1: Trying to watch my language place.
Speaker 9: Yeah so, but I kind of feel for.
Speaker 7: Both because I've been an effort. If I'm thirty nine years old young. I met my dad one time at a grocery store and first time ever seen in my home entire life growing up. He basically thought I wanted money, so I was like, no, let's just forgive the basket of you're not being around my mom, but you know, same time, they gave me a shop for six months. And then his wife found out we were talking and.
Speaker 9: She kind of got pissed off.
Speaker 1: So his current wife, his current wife was angry that he Now, how old were you at this time when you saw your dad in a grocery at the time being I was, I was thirty one.
Speaker 7: I was just randomly shopping up and a knew I knew where he shopped at, and I just have to shop there one day and I ran to him, like, hey, dad, and he's like looking like who are you? And I'm like, Jared, that's his name. I call it three times and finally he's like Jesse. I'm like, yeah, what's up. He's like, oh my god, you want money. I'm like, no, I don't want no money, dude, I just want a relationship with you.
Speaker 1: See how it goes. And how did you know what your dad?
Speaker 7: I've seen pictures I'm growing up as a kid, and then I seen he had a brown satoo on his shoulder before and he had thanks up on because you look like a Santa Claus to me since he had the beard and all. And and then it like just fell from there, like so since then, I mean, I was like, what the heck, like are we going to talk?
Speaker 1: And then all of a.
Speaker 7: Sudden she got on his Facebook and fed up, why are you talking to my husband? I told you to stay away. You're like your mom. I'm like, I'm nothing like my mom.
Speaker 4: But okay, that's really sad that the woman won't let you have a relationship with the dad.
Speaker 3: Like that's a huge reference.
Speaker 9: She she he raised her kids with him.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry wife thinks that that Jesse's up to no good. That's obviously what the wife is.
Speaker 7: You know, she don't want money from child's border so and some crop and I'm like, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want no money.
Speaker 7: Tell me the grandson, you know, because I have kids in all, I'm like sure, I just want to show you. I mean, he's like, well then he met my son Jesse on a video CoA which I have Jesse Junior. And he's just like, oh, well, what he want with him? Like more money? I'm like, no, I don't want to know a dime from me.
Speaker 1: Dude. You did your use the paying child's work.
Speaker 7: At home, but it just spired wrong and like and then like you know, step dad, that was like my mom. You know, she had boyfriends, but like, she never married my dad. So I was like, whatever, you know, I'm glad she didn't because of that.
Speaker 1: Now, it just showed that he was a proper and a face himself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you know what, I grew up my granddad.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know what I grew up my my grandpa. You know what, he's gone now, packed away in twenty eighteen, and is my mom's daddy raised me great. And I work every day for a living, and you know what, I got kids, and I'm teaching a couple of that and you teach myself.
Speaker 1: So there you go. It's all worked out in the end. Go Cleveland go, that's right. Go don't stop Cleveland, that's right. Yeah, let's just go. Go brows, go Calves, go Guardians go whatever. That women's that r NBA team is going to be sirens, whatever, go everyone, all right, Jesse, thank you, I appreciate it. We have soccer team here. I don't think we have two. Oh too, we'll go for them too. Is the crunch still round? I don't think so. I don't even know what that was exactly.
Speaker 3: Is it indoor soccer league?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Yeah, that's that's, you know what a weird guy like. He just always thinks does he want money? By the way, the guy was thirty one. I don't think you can still collect child support for when you were a kid at age thirty one, can you. It's got to expire at some point, I would think. Anyway, there's a speaking of kids, there's a law that Florida put into place where children are banned from attending drag shows. And you wouldn't think you would need a law about this, like, who's going to take their kid to a drag show? But people were doing it. Is entertainment, yeah, but it's weird to take your kid there. This was pasted in twenty twenty three, the Protection of Children Act, and they did this after I guess someplace called Hamburger Mary's. It's a chain restaurant. They were hosting drag shows, including family friendly performances where children were invited to watch. Now, I have all sorts of questions about that. Number One, why if you're a Hamburger place whatever. Hamburger Mary says, I've never been to one of these, why would you go? You know what, Let's have drag shows at our life. That's all it is. That's what it is. What do you mean that's not a hamburger place. It's a drag show place. It's a drag show place. Snips and I went there on an accident once.
Speaker 10: Did they serve hamburg Yeah, they have hamburgers, but like we're looking for food.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're in Saint Louis. I think I think that's where I remember we were all there. No, it's just you didn't go No, No, I didn't go to it, but we were all in Saint Louis. Yeah, for the show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so we were looking for food and we saw a hamburger place and we went to the Hamburger place. And then when you get there, it's obviously not just a hamburger place. That's all it is is a drag show place. So you know, there's like a stage where they they walk and everything. But we were there in the days, so there was anything going on.
Speaker 1: Was this Charlie just trying to get Snitcher to go to a drag place and be like, hey, I'm a little hungry, could you go for a He knew where they were really big in the water. I didn't know that. So that's a drag place, yeah, well, anyways, I guess they were doing. They've since closed their location in Florida. In Orlando where this all started, but they were doing family friendly drag shows and some people complained about that. Lawmakers took action. They banned kids from attending drag shows. And then immediately what happens after you do something like that, all the lawsuits start flying. The law basically says, if you do this, we could find you. We could take away your license, your your business license, your liquor license, whatever you have, and we could also subject you to criminal penalties if you expose any child to leude performances, even if the child has parental consent. Not going to go for this, they said in Florida, and so it was. It was litigated and federal appeals court because you know, they people for whatever reason I don't know who would actually sue and be like, no, no, we want children to attend drag shows. We want to file a lawsuit so that that will be allowed. Anyway, somebody, some group whoever. They sued and a federal appeals court upheld the law just the other day and they say that yes, this is constitutional. This happened. I think the appeals court ruled on this on Tuesday. They said, yes, it's constitutional, you can. You can go ahead and ban children from attending drag shows. No problem there. I agree with that, Like, I, what's the what is the what parent is like? I need to take my six year old to a drag show? That's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: I don't think there's anything wrong with it. And I'm trying to find there's a drag show. I thought there was like a Taylor Swift drag show that's coming up in town that I want to go see with the kids. I don't think there's anything wrong. We have friends that perform and drag, and I think the more that we expose our kids, the better our kids will be. I don't think because you're taking them to a drag show, they're going to automatically turn gay or be drag Like, what's your concern?
Speaker 3: And if you don't want to go?
Speaker 1: These are very overly sexualized. You know that you've been you've seen drag shows.
Speaker 3: I know I have been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and and I don't think it's appropriate for a five year old to be at one and called me crazy. So I don't have any issue with this with this law.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they had to get the law involved.
Speaker 1: Just because because parents were being moronic and taking their kids there.
Speaker 3: So the parents let them do it.
Speaker 1: No, and and and they go, look, we have to knock this, knock this off. Look, there are laws against all sorts of things. He can't a kid can't go in and buy a Uh, I guess they don't. Probably don't have magazines like they did when I was young, Penthouse or Playboy and that kind of stuff. Do they even still have like print versions of those magazines? They didn't even get one of those if I wanted, if I wanted a Penthouse, are they still available? That was like because before I was eighteen. That was when I'm like fourteen years old. That was first of all, you were very embarrassed to attempt this. But you'd go into a like a convenience store or something, and they'd have a rack of porno magazines, but they were always covered up. They had like these weird boards that they would cover them up with so you couldn't even see the you couldn't see the cover photo. You could just see the name of the magazine, and you knew that whatever was behind that that board was going to be good. And I can remember there was a convenience store by my house. I was probably about fourteen or fifteen. I remember going in there trying to buy a Playboy or a Penthouse or whatever the case was, and they won't sell it to me. The clerk was not fooled by my peach fuzz mustache. I was trying to grow in order to look a little bit older. I've never bought one.
Speaker 12: I've always like found them somewhere, like you know, you find them in the woods, or your dad has them in the closet somewhere or whatever.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 1: Now looking back at it, just a strange thing like that you could go to a convenience store and buy that. Now, maybe it was different in Las Vegas where I grew up, maybe that was more common or something, but it is just sort of weird that you could go into a convenience store and buy and because everybody who they see you do it, and they go, look at this creep, look at this horny pervert right here, like the old video room, and they you remember, and like you go to the doors and the beads, yes, and you go back there. Every as a kid, you could peek right through in there every now and then. The one at my the video store by by my house, it didn't have beads. It had like telund or saloon door yeah, like at Western and so like occasionally some big fat pervert would go in there and those doors would all put for a second, and you try and catch a glimpse, but you didn't want anybody to know that you were catching a glimpse. Light Alonge, your mother, who you're probably there with at the video store, she's trying to write you some cartoon or something. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was always excited that when I got old enough to go in, but by that time there's this internet porn, so I never even made it into one of those rooms.
Speaker 1: You never graduated.
Speaker 3: No, I liked finding my dad's pile.
Speaker 4: You liked finding it, yeah, because then when they would leave, I would always like.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Like? Did you put magazines or videos?
Speaker 3: Magazine?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 4: And I would always be nervous that I didn't put it back exactly how he had it, because I didn't want.
Speaker 1: To get caught.
Speaker 4: But I was, you know, or watching I don't know if it was HBO Cinemax, and we didn't get it, but it would be scrambled, but sometimes when the sky was clear, lavoot nipple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh what's that? You know? Like it was because I was fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: Ninety five says should it be a crime to take your child to an R rated movie or have them watch it on TV? A difference between experience something in person in front of you and something that's on a screen. So I do see a difference with that. And you know, some kid watching a guy, a guy dressed as a woman, grind his ass on somebody two feet away? Is it any gayer than like wrestling? Good point? Oh, sure of course it is. I mean how sexualized is wrestling? It used to be back in the day. Two dudes rubbing each other and they're totally just six. There's more more skin showing it during a WWE match than there is a drag show. There may be more skin showing, but there's also more skin showing perhaps going to the beach and seeing people in little teeny tiny bikinis. The touching each other, right, they're not grinding, they're not wrestling. They're touching each other grinding, but that's it's a manly sport. There beating each other up or at least pretending to Carlos in the Bronx the Boogie No, not the Boogie domb this is the booge Yeah, tell you what's happening?
Speaker 9: What's the missing Douji? She's my favorite and Chris so, but Douji, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 9: Taking a sixty year old to a drag show? This is what's wrong with the world. This liberal that's too crazy out.
Speaker 1: Here, Robert, too crazy, Tujiji.
Speaker 9: I love you and everything, but.
Speaker 1: You know your daughter.
Speaker 9: You're gonna mess up your daughter. You know you need to stay k kit Navi day. Why would you take a fire shows to see somebody spreading the legs?
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you. Here's the thing, Carlos. She here, she is. This is her just somehow trying to come across as woke or whatever. I promise you, carl I promise you. She never took her daughter to a drag show. I guarantee you. She never took me and wouldn't have taken her daughter to a drag I.
Speaker 4: Didn't, but I don't think that I would have a problem with it. I've been to quite a few of them.
Speaker 9: I'm going to say something. Imagine this Cwimoni, kids, you know what today is. Someday we're going to a drag showing that. Yes, you know what I'm gonna call you. Let me make a part of your house and let me bring five drag queens LBT hold your house. That's normal.
Speaker 1: Carlos. Now I remember Carlos. Carlos is the guy from the Bronx that his son is gay, but he doesn't allow him to. You know, he can't be gay in that house straight around they can. You talk into the phone though, like it's like covering up. You're covering it up the mic with your finger or something's going on here.
Speaker 9: Hold on, holda hold, give me one man. I don't have nothing about him being gaged. Don't don't get me wrong. I love my son, but I'm saying in my house, we Christian, we don't believe in that. Whatever he does out of the house, he could do it. We Christian, we don't believe in woke, We don't believe in lefty.
Speaker 1: We don't believe.
Speaker 9: And today you want to be a girl and tomorrow a boy.
Speaker 1: Do you do you think I think about this? Carlos, has this thought crossed your mind? Crazy?
Speaker 9: That guy that guy's a crazy Robert, have.
Speaker 1: You has it crossed your mind? Have you thought about this? Chef? Hmm? What did I do in my life that my son is gay?
Speaker 9: I say no, no, no, no, no no. Let let me tell you something right now. You know people need to stop with that nonsense. Let me tell you something. That's a demons that people have inside. Oh, so you have a boy, Robert, and you're a man. Peter Dieter's a man and deer have a son. So Denner is something wrong? No, it is what it is? Does that mean because it's wrong? You know, you gotta go and say, you know what, Let him be a girl, let him get surgery. He's fine the world you work.
Speaker 1: So you believe there's a demon inside of your son.
Speaker 9: Not a demon, not a demon, something wrong inside of him, a gene or something that you know that he needs to you know what I'm saying, he can't fix. But does that mean because he can't fix it. I don't love my I love my son to death, but I believe in God and I believe in the right thing. Because everybody want up to be a girl, then look at the NBA, the NBA tran woman. You want to have a seven foot men playing in a in a girl sport.
Speaker 1: Come on, Rover that there's some guy in Europe who's a a trans basketball player. This dude looks like, uh, I'm sorry this woman wait, yeah.
Speaker 9: Be honest. He looked like a man right roll you see you see how told me?
Speaker 1: I just saw a picture and I go, that's that's a. That's a. That's a pretty manly looking person there. And now says, hey, I'm let me play in the w n B A. I'm ready to come over there. You stop.
Speaker 9: It's gonna hey, listen, let me kill what gonna happen. It's gonna happen. The world that we live in, these lesties are crazy. When I was a kid in the seventies and eighty and the Congress, we have American people voting. Now we got this Muslim. Now we got his people from around the world runs the puncture. Shall get ready, have your dumb ready so when they come over here, take over. I don't want to hear nobody complaining. He says, Oh, it's okay, they're human. They got the right to be here. So let me chear you something. Let me call you tell doozie, we got twenty legals. They could say her house. The legals tell us to go to Doogie house and say her house. But she could help the house. That's the problem with the world. Be a hypocrite. We are hypa red.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know anything about his life.
Speaker 1: I came from Porto Rico. But go everyone, go home? Yes, all right, yes, yes, yes, I.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 6: Puerto Ricans are Americans. Puerto Ricans are Americans. Yes, they are not cut out because that's only on technicality. Honestly, Like Puerto Rico, like there's a big debate about whether they should become a state or not. And I'm fine, like, forget it, No, we don't need another state.
Speaker 12: Why why not?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: I know this is not going to be popular, But what what's Puerto Rico bringing to the table here for us? Financially?
Speaker 9: They're they're in death for this country. I'm a base. I fought for this country. She try more respect for me. I'm a bait. I fought for this country, okay, or one hundred percent of Puerto Rican have fought for this country.
Speaker 1: We are one hundred percent of Puerto Ricans have fought for the country. I don't know exactly how that's true. But I'm just saying. I'm just saying, like to me, Puerto Rico is I go, it's a very poor island.
Speaker 4: And not.
Speaker 9: White people playing golf in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: So, Carlos, wh was the last time you were back in Puerto Rico?
Speaker 9: Oh yougo?
Speaker 1: Okay, and you tell me. You ain't telling me Puerto Rico is flourishing. It's it's it's just filled with wrenches.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, Wait a second, wait a second. You know where I live at. I live in west Lake, buddy, I live behind behind the lake, Buddy. I got a nice house here.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. Yes, uh huh, listen, I live.
Speaker 9: I live in west Lake. I got a nice house in my flag in my house, in the front of the house, they have an American flat in a Puerto Rican flag. You know why, Either you like it or not, we American. I got the same rights you have. I got the same.
Speaker 1: I thought he was in the boogie down Bronx. Are you on west Lake.
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he's a bronze bron signaler.
Speaker 9: Okay, let me finish. I moved here to how you when I fold I cant service I came straight so a little town, A little town, so I can't over here. I can't over here. I like I'm a hurricane.
Speaker 1: I didn't say you won, all right, Crystal?
Speaker 9: I love you, Crystal, take care Crystals.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, carloves from not from the Bronx. I thought he was from the Boogie Down Bronze. The whole thing. That dude's whiter than me. That accident, that the whole thing is a put on. Give me a break. Uh, I've got to take a break. So yeah, anyway, so they upheld that. They say it's constitutional. I say, you know, that's fine. Look, and some people are like, well, I should be able to do whatever I want with my kid. But again, he can you give your kid porno and stuff? I don't know, is that is that legal parental consent? Can you give your Can you give your ten year old porno videos? I don't think so that's that's that's uh, that's just please. You got other things you could worry about. Why would you? Why would anybody fight this law? Why I got to take a break? Eight six six yo, Rover Dujie. You have the shoozy coming up? What's on the way?
Speaker 4: What age do you reach peak happiness? Think about that, and then i'll tell you what people said.
Speaker 3: Coming up next.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be right back. Hang on,