Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five and six fifty five five, six fifty five.
Speaker 2: You've got two new contestants in the five at six fifty five this morning, you're gonna meet two people that are going to be taking each other on to see who will be our next champion. First off, we've got from Rochester Hills a nanny to a three year old who is currently battling leukemia and we're keeping him in our prayers. What is what's our three year old's name? Oh?
Speaker 1: His name is Carson.
Speaker 2: Carson. We love and we're loving Carson. We're saying a prayer for him. Cut buddy, I love that.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Hi you Carson, how you doing right? Good? Nice? Nice? Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for calling us up and being on with us on the five at six fifty five today. Your your challenger from Redford a garbage man, garbage truck driver. He says, here, I'm in the shop getting my truck worked on right now. Oh, we got to get that truck on the road. What's up, garbage man Scott? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 1: What's what's broken on? It? Is it the thing that makes the garbage kind of compact? Or what is it?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I just got a transmission line that is getting worked on right now.
Speaker 1: It was leaking something serious.
Speaker 2: What happens if it doesn't work? Do people not get their garbage picked up today? Or do you get another truck out there? Uh? Both?
Speaker 1: Okay, either we get another truck or it just you gotta figure it out another thing.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's hope it works for the people that have smelly garbage. If it doesn't get picked up today, do they have to wait a full week?
Speaker 1: Joe, wait until Monday to get that picked off? If it doesn't today, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, let's get it fixed. Mechanics, do your job. All right, Here we go. Robin's going first, Scott's going second. There is no champion, so there will be no tie goes to the champion, so we'll have a know the show tiebreaker. If that's the case, I'm locking you up, Scott in soundproof area. We will talk to her in just a second. Say hello to Lydia. She'll actually talk to you while I asked these questions to you. Robin, first question, or March Madness officially kicks off next week? How many teams start on the bracket.
Speaker 1: Three? Seconds.
Speaker 2: Question number two, Zendia is fueling fresh marriage rumors, showing off a gold band on her wedding finger at multiple Hollywood events this week. Who is her husband? I mean we got I know the Tom? Question number three, The streaming service just greenlit a sequel to K Pop Demon Hunters? Where can you watch that animated movie?
Speaker 1: Net?
Speaker 2: Question number four, This industry baby and Montero singer is trying to avoid a felony conviction for his arrest when he got busted walking around La naked.
Speaker 1: Who is he a little nasac?
Speaker 2: And question number five. Tom Brady was spotted leaving a party this week with Yale Cohen, the ex wife of which famous new music talent manager known for his previous ties to Taylor Swift and Justin bieber Bron. Let's bring your challenger better, answered Robin, you did great. You got four out of five.
Speaker 1: Not get anything or congratulations.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to be good, buddy. You're gonna have to be like perfect to win this thing or near perfect games in my pocket, I gotta be better than that garbage truck is doing. I think you got better chances of being on that garbage truck today than winning this thing though.
Speaker 1: Some of these questions I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's see question number one, garbage man, Scott March Madness officially kicks off next week. How many teams start on the bracket?
Speaker 1: Thirty two sixty four sixty four.
Speaker 2: Question number two, Zendaya is that's the only question you can miss, because that was the only question that Robin missed. Question number two, Zendia is fueling marriage rumors, showing off a gold gold band on her wedding finger at multiple events that she was at this week.
Speaker 1: Who is her husband?
Speaker 2: For seconds?
Speaker 1: Jerry Crews?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, Who is Jerry Crews? Did you say Terry Crews?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Crew is Jerry Crews a guy you work with?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I tried to take a long shot.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is a really long shot. The answer is Tom Holland. And guess what, Robin's our new champion.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Jerry Cruz is my new best friend. Oh, I love that.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to you on a nice big win. And we're gonna set you up with a chance to come back on Monday.
Speaker 1: And you know what, Lydia, can we do.
Speaker 2: Something real special for Scott's he works hard.
Speaker 1: We're gonna Scott.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you three hundred and thirteen dollars. All right, Scott, it's three one three day. We don't want you to leave empty handed. We're gonna set you up with three hundred and thirteen dollars to celebrate Detroit's three one three day courtesy of three one three urban chips made in the city we love for the people who make Detroit.
Speaker 1: What is brother lost today that morning? Actually?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, you know what. Here's the deal. We're gonna give also, Robin three. Just give it, you know what? Yeah, you know why, because m Robin. We're gonna give you the three hundred and thirteen dollars only if you promise something, you spend something on Carson, you give Carson some of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so give buy him something special? All right, that's straight. He's like, what's you bring me today? That's so cute?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I know you probably take a lot out of your own pocket to you know, hit the give that little beautiful boy. So all right, hang on one second and we'll get you set up. Hold on one second, here, guys, it's
Speaker 1: Mobile in the Morning's five is six fifty five