Speaker 1: All right, now, Billy Cunningham, the Great America from the Double Wide and Naples and New Year, I'm back.
Speaker 2: My little week's.
Speaker 1: Vacation was wonderful. It was a stay vacation. I monitored five nine twelve nineteen our newsroom. I read the Inquiry every day. I talked to Tony Bender at least three times a day, which is half the time I talked to Joe Dieters. So it was a wonderful week off. But now I'm back at it. And while I monitor everything, you have to point out to Tony Tony Pike, remember that guy.
Speaker 3: He's back.
Speaker 1: Tony Pike is in the Hall of Fame with UC. We got the UC Bearcats tied for first place in the Big twelve, the Big eleven, the Big fourteen. Then we have the Ben Galley's of course on Sunday against the Lowly Jets, and that we could have a quarterback controversy. If Wacko Flacco keeps playing like this when Joe's ready to come back Burrow, he may not get his old job back.
Speaker 3: But that's another matter.
Speaker 1: Joining you and I now is the Great Brian Hambrick of the Power of Five and Brian Hamrick Welcome to the Bill cunning A Show. My first guest after a week off from my double wide and near Naples. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Brian, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Thanks for getting mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Well, I was there monitoring events. There was a classic scene I had from your newsroom when you're running down the hallway of eight to one Plump Street trying to chase down share along. She was morphing into various objects, and you got close to her, she became a chair, and then when you walked away, she suddenly popped up. It came like a water cooler, and then you moved a little bit, she became a door. In other words, she avoided you like you had the plague or you had COVID and you were chasing share along eight of one Plump Street for what reason? In the hallways she ignored you completely explained that.
Speaker 2: One well, you know, I mean James Round didn't have better moves sometimes.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel good, I feel good, or.
Speaker 5: Any one of them to try and get out of the way of the questioning. I mean, Walter Payton could have not moved more swiftly, agilely.
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable. You know, people think maybe, you know, we get a kick out of this. You know, was much easier for me if they just come out and tell us what they're doing.
Speaker 6: You know, we don't choose to walk them down like this. But the reality is we have been trying over and over and over to talk to anybody in the city managers and mostly the city managers.
Speaker 2: That's what everybody wants to hear from. She is at the center of this entire event. Good batter indifferent might be the greatest thing that ever happened, But that's the person that you need to talk to because everybody else can just debate this thing. We can all talk about, well, you know, this city councilman wants to do it this where he likes it, or he doesn't like it, or he's not sure what it's about. The mayor is not sure what it's about. Nobody knows. She's the only one who has the information. We got to go to the person with the information. Now, you know, on their side, their side of it is, it's a personnel matter, it's an ongoing investigation. We can't tell you anything. Well, that's that's just not enough. I mean, there are things. You can tell us. I mean, you can tell us. There is no reason why you can't give us a basic understanding of what the investigation is about. You know, there's no information on that. So we go down to City Hall and I had already prepared that this is what it was going to be. Like, I knew she was coming into this. It was a with some sort of a pressor. Now, if you don't want to see me or any of the other TV stations, why would you hold a press conference on a very It was like she was getting an award for hiring folks with disabilities or something. Why would you hold that press conference that day? Put it off until next week, you know, do something else you don't you don't put up press go who do you think is going to show up? We're all showing up. We all want to know the same thing. So I go up there coming, Yeah, so I think I show up. Yet the chief wants to know, you know, apparently she's not even sure the folks her attorney said, they have no idea why they fire or didn't fire, but they put her on this administrative leave. They fire, they haven't yet. Well here's the thing, there's two different Uh, Uh, there's two different ways of looking like at this. Apparently under the charter there's one set of rules and if she if uh, if they have her under the charter, there's one set of rules. And if she is a contract employees, there's a second set of rules. Under the contract, they can just fire her. So if they're looking at like she's under the contract, then they need to just fire her.
Speaker 1: Right, she serves for the pleasure of the city manager and if you're not giving me pleasure. And until she was fired, ill used the term fire discharge. She was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I've seen all the news. We're all on the same page. Thinks she's doing a great job. July twenty six, she kind of went after the media thing. You shouldn't be publicizing what happened to Holly in July twenty six. She's doing a great job. But let's go down history's hallway just a little bit. Let's go back to Cheryl Long, who was the assistant city manager at North College Hill, the home.
Speaker 3: Of the Trojans.
Speaker 1: Assistant city manager making little or no money, and at that point and North College Hill was in financial and physical emergency. There were gunshots fired to the football field a couple times. North College Jaill shall always say, is not well run. And so the city gets together this huge after they paid off the last guy millions of dollars to a search committee to find the thirty seven best candidates in America to be the city manager of the City of Cincinnati, and the search form one of the background of all the candidates, and loan hold I think after Peeroval whispered in the ear of somebody, and the search committee said, we want Cheryl long a DEI higher from North College Hill, and they bring her in. Then within a week it surfaces that she'd filed personal bankruptcy, had numerous tax liens, and then aftippeerrival diverted to the search committee saying well, why didn't you tell us this? They couldn't find an information out and then Seth Walsh and others are saying, now, wait a minute, do we want someone who's filed bankruptcy with numerous tax liens to run the city of five hundred million dollar operation? If she's the most qualified, the mayor said, of those thirty seven candidates, I want to see the qualifications of the other thirty six.
Speaker 3: Are they in drunk tank somewhere. I'm thinking, how in the.
Speaker 2: Hell is this the most wodified?
Speaker 3: Explain that one to me and then let me continue.
Speaker 4: And then one of the first things she.
Speaker 1: Does is fire the police chief, a guy named Washington, and he came up through the ranks and he was fired allegedly for not promoting enough minorities. And he is a black guy. He was fired. He files the lawsuit and now we're going to pay. We're gonna pay him millions of dollars. So they find this guy named McKinley from Dallas. McKinley's the new fire chief. The first thing he does is take an extended leave of absence. He leaves and then comes back a couple months later. Then over the next several months, coding the inquirer, he took ten thousand dollars of wrongful money and fictitious overtime. And when he was caught, instead of giving it to the county prosecutor, what they did was say to say to the new fire chief, McKinley, you pay us back.
Speaker 3: He's out.
Speaker 1: I don't have the money. They then say, we got to garnishe your wages? And that's the fire chief. Now let's move on to Fiji, for God's sakes. And I'm looking at this. Let's put us put some canvas top on top of the shirt.
Speaker 2: Hit halftime there. Look what the.
Speaker 4: Hell's going on around this place? Can you explain any.
Speaker 2: Of this to the long list? But then there was, you know, quite a bit more to go.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, okay, And then you're trying to find out why Fiji, who come up through the ranks, did exactly what the mayor told her to do every time he stood next to her and patted her on the back. You're doing a great job. Keep doing what you're doing. It's wonderful. Then she gets fired what she serves in the pleasure of the city manager. You can get fired for a good reason, a bad reason, or no reason. But the mayor doesn't want that. It looks bad, so he wants to hire a big time law firm to spend millions of dollars more to find out why I fired her? What you haven't guy?
Speaker 4: That fired?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 2: It is? But these are all the things, and this is the reason why we felt like it was very important to try and get something.
Speaker 3: Get some answers.
Speaker 2: From the city manager, you know. But as you saw there, if you watch that, there is no intention what's over. In fact, when we came into the first sip of the hallway there at the bottom of the stairs when you go into city Hall, there were the mayor's offices to the left, and so she was apparently in there, and I see all of her staff out in front. I'm standing out there waiting for me because I'm like, well, we'll just ask her. If she comes out, maybe she'll stop and talk to us. They go inside and then circumvent and try and go around the way that we weren't, and that's when we caught up with her in the hall. And if you watch that carefully, she puts the she puts the folder she's holding over her face like like I'm like, what is that about? Well, I'm looking at it, going why is she doing that?
Speaker 3: I'm hiding. I'm hiding to hide my folder, like.
Speaker 2: We don't know who she is. I mean, it was I couldn't understand it. And you know, if I thought, well, maybe she thought the lights were bright, you know, or something, but she put it down pretty quick and the lights were even more bright, so I couldn't explain why it went down like that. But then she comes through. I had two or three questions. I knew I would have a short time to just ask her quickly the top of mind things. You know, is she being made a stek goat's yes or a no? That has nothing to do with with personnel at her. I couldn't see it. You see, I had my sunglasses on. I couldn't see the prescription glasses. I had to put them on because I want to make sure I was, you know, finding the right person. Here she is coming down the hall.
Speaker 3: Behind her folder.
Speaker 2: Oh, walking behind and and trying to get like. She's got some of her staff over there running interference. I mean it looks like a screenplay, is what it looked like. You know, you put all those guys out in front and there trying to knock off the people, and they're answering for you. She has to go to a press conference. I mean it was it was absurd, and she'd never come to that. It was bizarre. So then she goes into the press conference. Uh, give us a little dog and pony show about whatever that press conference was about. So we're waiting, we'll say, well, well said again, I didn't want to be disruptive in the press conference. It was her moment with some award, so I didn't even ask the question. I'm like, I'll wait till she comes back out. I'll try again. Maybe she'll think, well, it's probably better for her. It would have been one hundred times better. She's gone. You know what here, Look, here's what I got to say. We are working and doing everything we can to fight crime in this city, and sometimes we got to make hard decisions. And that's what we're doing here. That's all I've got to say. Stay tuned. We got the boom. She left, and you know what, I wouldn't have been able to use any of that. I wouldn't have used one second of me trying to ask her questions. It would have gone away and she would have had that as the sound bite that everybody would have used. Everybody. But you know what they did. They didn't come out. She went straight to the back. There's another room in that room. Once fifteen there in the in the city building. They found and I even asked God janitor there who said, no, no, there's no other way out of there. They found a way out. There's a trap door, a rat hole, there's something, and you can go and circumvent everybody. And they ran out the back. They ran out the back, and we never saw them after that. My lord, I mean, this, would you do that? That is a bad look for anybody.
Speaker 7: Just come on.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I worked at in public relations to University of Oklahoma, and there were some folks there that had the same theory. The theory is if you don't say anything, you can't say anything wrong. So just don't tell anybody anything. And this was many, many years ago, and I was there, and I remember some of the looks I got. So I know, in public, sometimes in public the public forum, people don't want to do this. But I said, listen, we're reasonable people, we make reasonable decisions. Why don't we just go out and tell them why we made the decision we made.
Speaker 8: Not everybody's going to agree with you. You're gonna you'll tell them what you did and why you did it. I mean, look to take somebody who does that and you can agree with despise, love him, hate him, but Sheriff Jones guy, he will do what he does and then he stands there and tells you what he did.
Speaker 2: And that's what that'sody obviously agreed.
Speaker 1: Trump's the same way. He'll tell you he's gonna he's gonna be. Trump's gonna be kind of it's gonna demolish the White House, he says, I'm not going to ask permission within two days.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna do it. Yeah, you don't do it what he did right there when you when you ask and when you ask somebody like that about it, though usually they double down on it if they're you know, if they're happy with what they did, or they believe in what they did, you know, hiding and running and not answering questions and hide them behind you know, really flimsy. Well, it's under investigation. And what investigation are you going to circumvent by saying we're fighting crime in this city? There's none, it's made.
Speaker 1: Up, well, you know, Brian, Brian Hemry Channel five. I mean, it's one of for to watch this show, and it's happening because of the election, which is about ten twelve days away. We're going to find out if the city wants to take a different turn, which politically, all my political friends tell me republican democratic. Otherwise, the city's not going to go some different direction. It is simply holding the status quotes after the election. It is absurd to think that if Cheryl Long indeed and the mayor work closely with Fiji Chief Fiji for not just months, but two or three years, then knew the ins and the out. She did exactly what they told her to do, and all of a sudden, if they say that she's doing a bad job, do a one to eighty of the opposite direction. All you got to do is call her and say, look, things aren't going the right way. We have to let you go, and you get full pension for the rest of her life. She makes like two hundred thousand bucks a year, she'll make that for the rest of her life. She got thirty some years and she's in the drop program for cops. And you don't hang her out to dry and make it look as if she did something so wrong and so disgusting.
Speaker 3: That we knew nothing about that.
Speaker 1: We got to fire her and keep keep this under control until November the fourth and fifth, when the votes are announced. At that point we're going to know. And so they're hanging out to dry is to dirty her up. The mission is the dirty up Thiji right now because we were so incompetent. We can't manage the city. We can't manage the cops. We screwed up the fire department. We screwed up the police. We can't fill the potholes, we can't shovel the snow. Someone's going to take the fall, and it's going to be Thiji. And they want to hire a firm to come up with all the dirt on her, and then they'll go to her and say, look at all this dirt we found about you. We we'll pay you two million dollars to go away if you sign the NDA. They want the NDA to be signed. That's what's behind this.
Speaker 2: That's what they want. They want something that whenever she walks out of that building, she cannot say a word about what she knows.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: And you know, there are a lot of people who believe she knows a lot. And if she's able, if they just went and fired her, she'd be able to walk right out. And I can guarantee you I would and had to walk her down. No, he would have stopped and talk.
Speaker 3: Let's talk.
Speaker 2: She been finer on the spot. Yeah, yeah, we'll be glad you wait, wait, I think I see some other stations A half mile down the road. He'll be here in a minute. We'll do it all, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So that's what's happening. They're going this is that's the bottom line. They want a deal where she can't say anything when she leaves, because you know, some people believe she knows where all the skeletons are buried.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely, and they want to keep the lid onto after the election. Get the law firm to give him some dirt on her.
Speaker 3: Call her in.
Speaker 1: You're a good woman, You've been here a long time. You'd exactly what we told you to do, and it failed. We can't take blame ourselves. You got to blame you. Here's two or three million dollars. Sign this, you'll be rich and away you go. Well, we got to run, Brian Hemrick. But one of the best things I saw the last few days was you chasing down a folder named Cheryl long Ms folder who is talking about nothing except hiring the disabled, which by the way, is a great idea, but nonetheless, Uh, Brian Hemrick, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and may you continue to have great success in what you do.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 2: I've got that folder filed under bizarre. Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Thanks again, Brian Hemrick of the Power of five.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Well.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more folder running, city hall, bankruptcy, tax leans, unexcused absences, garnishing wages. Let's get dirt on Thiji to put on top of that pile of crap. News Radio seven hundred ww Dave hit the music, not much music, by the way, good with me this afternoon for my double wide near Naples, Florida. Went down there for a few days to shoot some golfs with my buddies.
Speaker 3: Loved it.
Speaker 1: Got back monitored everything when I was gone five nine twelve nineteen The Inquire our newsroom. It's wonderful the way the world works today, but it doesn't always work well for many. One of the things we're losing in our society indirectly or maybe directly, because of the Unaffordable Care Act by Barack Hussein Obama. The chickens are now coming home to roost and healthcare. It's the fact that local pharmacies are closing. In fact, Walgreens has hundreds of its pharmacies closing. You might know the CBS is either going out of business soon will be out of business. Thousands and thousands of pharmacies all over the country. Rite Aid is closed, liquidated completely. And that's what Deep said is I announced that I think the best pharmacy in the world is Adrian Pharmacy and Madeira at the corner right there went there. The owner, Wayne Morris and his lovely daughter Linda, had worked that business for like fifty years, put together by Evan Adrien about sixty years ago, and after years and years and years, they just can't make it anymore because of the way the pharmacy business has changed fundamentally.
Speaker 3: And that's true.
Speaker 1: And almost everything in medical care, whether it's the hospitals, the docks, the technicians, the nurses, whatever it is, it's awful. And because market forces were not allowed to operate, it had to be government subsidies with less care and more expense, which is that's what's happening with the exchanges now and the fight over healthcare premiums. I'll get to that at a moment, but I learned a couple of days ago that the Adrian Pharmacy is closing. That's one of thousands and thousands of local pharmacies that have closed. Our closing or will close because you can't make it. You can't make a buck. In fact, the reimbursements on prescriptions were about a dollar and four cents per script, and out of a dollar and four cents, it's pretty damn hard to make a profit and make things work. And of course Wayne Morris and Linda are rich. Nonetheless they've taken care of business. But at their ages, I think Wayne's in his seventies and probably his daughter len Is in her fifties, they said, why are we doing this? We can't make any money. It's difficult the local pharmacy where we know our customers. Every now and then you get a script from a doctor that doesn't make any sense. So Wayne Morris and Linda would call the doc and say, you want to do this, you want to do that. He has the only computerized bank a prescriptive drugs in the region in which within about thirty seconds, the auto pilot of the computer will produce that product right there in front of front of you and never make a mistake. Has been there for five or six years, the automatic dispensing system of a pharmacy, and only Wayne Morris invested in it to make sure there's no mistakes.
Speaker 3: Being made.
Speaker 1: Within thirty seconds, you have your script and in four or five years it made a total of zero mistakes. And so what's happening indirectly because of the Unaffordable Care Act by Barack Husein Obama, local pharmacies are closing. And to be a pharmacist today means you work about twelve hour days over five or six to twelve hour days, five or six times a week, and you're worn out. Young America come out of pharmacy school and they're making forty fifty thousand dollars a year working fifty or sixty hours a week filling scripts, which is critical in the medical business. They have the right script, of the right time, feel the right way. So Adrian Pharmacy is closing on Monday, and behind them are thousands of other local pharmacies in which they know their customers. They will deliver you a script. If you're sick, they will make sure they give it to you in your house. Call them any either day or night, and they're there for you. And that's a critical part pharmaceuticals, the drug business, pharmaceuticals of medical care is getting the right script at the right time, of the right dose, eage, and no one in the history of America was better off than doing a better job than Wayne Morris and Linda Morris at Adrian Pharmacy. Now they say, you know what, life's too short. Let's go ride some motorcycles and live our lives and keep it going as far as some other investments he's got. But behind the counter fifty sixty hours a week, it's just not cutting it anymore. Right, AID couldn't cut it, CBS couldn't cut it. Walgreens is not cutting it. And it's because of the reimbursement factors of the insurance companies in the government. You may recall about fifteen years ago Barack Husain Obama gave us the Unaffordable Care Act, in which you like your doctor, keep your doctor, like your plan, you keep your plan, and that the cost of medical care will go down on the averageccording to Obama, twenty five hundred dollars a year per person. This is going to save the medical business, the medical industry, the pharmaceuticals, to hospitals, the docks, and the research clinics. In fact, they destroyed and because more and miller Americans had their premium subsidized by the US government it's certainly as true that once an entitlement program begins, and once you habituate people to some generous government handout at someone else's expense, they grow dependent on the handout, and it becomes politically perilous, if not impossible, to fully claw it back.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: So Obamacare said, We're going to get everybody who goes through the exchanges, I get all the information of each person, and then those exchanges will market that application to large medical insurance companies all over the all over the country. Right now there's down to four or five. They will compete for your business and drive it down. It didn't work because of Medicare Medicaid cutbacks and clawbacks, and the fact that the taxpayer was subsidizing the premiums of those in Obamacare. There's about twenty five million Americans in Obamacare the exchanges, and now that they have received this government benefit in which the taxpayer is picking up about fifty percent of the premium cost. God help anyone who says to anybody at any point the government is going to take back an entitlement.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: Can be Social Security, can be food stamps, a disability program or support for farmers pharmacies. Guess what after at the end of the day, once you try to claw it back because it's not working, Good luck the party out of power this case, the Democrats will blame the Republicans for everything they can. And so even the Washington Post now says a month ago and an editorial that the Affordable Care Act, put together only by Democrats in twenty ten, has been a failure. It didn't work. It's called the Unaffordable Care Act. That's by the Washington Post, for God's sakes. And as a consequence, we see good local, great pharmacies like Adrian Pharmacy closing in this case on Monday, and others can't make a buck because the government will charge more. Government and efficiencies will not cause more efficiencies than the medical system. The opposite takes place. And so for those of us that have great relationships and good insurance programs, we're going to be okay for a while. But eventually the problems of the exchanges are going to go to every part, every part of the medical industry in this country all going to be less for the wear and Americans now demand subsidies. You're at taxpayer's expense and the cost the ability to hold down expenses is not in the system at all. So for those of us that need medical care, and I'm one of them, you never go to a doctor or hospital and say, by the way, what is this going to cost me?
Speaker 3: It's irrelevant.
Speaker 1: The bills are passed on to either medical insurance companies who whack down the expenses, or to the federal government or not incentivized for innovation and to hold down expenses. Capitalism works, not socialism, and the Washington Post has said Obamacare has been a dismal failure, and it has, so congratulations, I said to Wayne Morris this morning and my telephone call with him, thank you for being part of the community of Madeira, Indian Hills, Sycamore Township, Kenwood Deer Park for the last fifty years, and congratulations on a life well led. I said to Wayne Morris, you know, father time is undefeated, untied on, scored on, and he tried to keep the pharmacy going and selling it to another but there was no feasible way to make it happen in this climate because of Obamacare, because of the government involvement. Capitalism works. Socialism doesn't and it's just not a business someone can get into today and make a buck. And in the future of there'll be demands for more subsidies, more government involvement, crack down more, more and more, and nothing's going to change. So I wanted to congratulate Wayne Morris and his daughter Linda for lives well led for enriching the community. And I understand completely why enough is enough. They can't take it anymore now. Secondly, I spend time with the great Brian Hamrick on what's happening in the city of Cincinnati that has metastasized and to complete incompetence, complete in competence. It begins at the top. You know, a fish rots from the head on down. The head of the fish is half tab pirival. There's no clue what he's doing. He's an apostle of the radical left progressivism, which is present in almost every major American city and an After Pierreval's case, when it came time to hire a city manager, having fired the other guy and paid him millions of dollars, they hired a national firm, the best in the brightest to find the best candidate to be the city manager in charge of a half a billion dollar budget, and the city of Cincinnati at a critical time. And so this national firm looked and looked and looked, and lo and behold they found a person in North College Hill. Not in Timbuctoo or New York or Atlanta, Chicago. We found somebody in North College Hill. Have you been to North College Hill recently? Take a look. At one point they were in fiscal emergency, couldn't pay their bills. Another few nights they had gunshots fired of the football game, quit having activities at the night time, and the assistant city manager of all that was share a long. I want to see the applications of the other thirty who didn't get the job. Are they in drug rehamp or something. She was the best candidate, But one little thing she didn't tell the headhunter. I've filed bankruptcy and I have numerous tax leans had been filed against me. This a little part five hundred million dollar business, and the person in charge has severe financial problems. Now, I like individuals who have second, third, and fourth chances in life. It happens all the time. My mom used to say, you know, I got the blues. I've been up, I've been down, I've been in, I've been out, generally up, by the way. But nonetheless, most Americans have had financial difficulties in one type or another.
Speaker 3: I understand it. I get it.
Speaker 1: The expectations of your life don't meet your paychecks sometimes, so you get in debt. And I think cher Along blamed one of her ex boyfriends or husbands for getting her in debt, which is entirely possible. If this was a phoenix riding out of the rising out of the ashes of defeat.
Speaker 3: It's a great human story.
Speaker 1: I love that none of us started zero and get to a hunterd not having ups and downs along the way. And I'm sure she's had many. But one thing you have to do is be honest. And she did not tell the headhunter that she had filed bankruptcy and that she had tax leans filed against her.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the interview, you're asked, is there anything I'm not asked you that you think we need to know?
Speaker 3: She kept her mouth shut.
Speaker 1: When she was interviewed finally by the mayor who controls everything in city hall, she didn't tell him.
Speaker 3: By the way, this.
Speaker 1: Is North College Hill, I have filed bankruptcy when it was discovered. I think the Inquirer discovered it. Burrow Loves Operation, I think they discovered it, wrote some stories about it. I'm looking at and she didn't tell anybody. By that time, the employment was down the road. So I have to Pirival and others get a hold of the head hunter and said, why need you discover this little fact that a person that we're going to put in charge of a half bill million dollar operation has filed bankruptcy and his tax leans that's kind of important, would you agree? And there was no answer. So Seth Walsh and others Seth Walsh makes some sense on council that may hurt him politically me complimenting him, but nonetheless he said, what the hell are we doing? By that point it was too late.
Speaker 4: So here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got the job. You probably didn't have the props to get it. You didn't have the background to indicate you could run this huge organization. One of the first things she does is fire the sitting fire chief, guy named Washington. He'd come up through the ranks because he didn't hire enough minorities. And this guy's black, I don't know, so she fired him he's got lawsuits pending. He thinks it's a bunch of bs. She hires the new guy, guy named McKinley. I think from Texas. First thing he does is come to work and going on extended leave of absence.
Speaker 4: There was never an explanation why he left his job.
Speaker 1: When he comes back over time, according to one media account, he submitted ten thousand dollars and fictitious overtime payments. I don't know how a chief gets overtime, but when he was caught, he said, well, you know, I'll pay the money back.
Speaker 3: And he didn't have the money to pay it back.
Speaker 1: So the city is garnishing the wages of the of the current fire chief. Now we got onto the Fiji matter. Terreesa Thiji. The police chief came up through the ranks. Her family's been in law enforcement for about one hundred years, and she did everything the mayor and the city manager told her to do. At the news conferences. They were joined at the hip until they weren't. All of a sudden, politically, the mayor thinks I might be in some difficult he might be in some trouble here, so what I better do is fire the police chief, which she is the right to do. You know, she's not in the union, and you serve with the pleasure of the city manager. And so the rolling billboard of ken Kober and the fop is wonderful. Has got the puppeteer as they have to have piraval telling a Putts what to do, share along. She does it. Now thinks she's got a case of the Fiji Goo Goo. I got a case of the Google. You're gonna smear me when I did what you told me to do.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 1: Now I'm the one that really followed your policies. And once I did what you told me to do, and things want I'm a miss. You're gonna blame me for the failure of your policy. I'm not quitting. You can fire me and they don't want to do that either. She's on some extended leave. Well she's fired. To make things worse, they want to hire a big time law firm to investigate the chief of police. Thiji find out why I fired her? What hell afteb you fired her? Don't you know why you fired her? Just say what it is. Let the ships find out. We want to spend more money and kick the can down the road past election day in about two weeks. All I can say is, what the hell's going on around this place? This is my city in a cin Cincinnati, complete in competence. So it's going to be up to the voters of our fair city to issue judgment whether you want to run your life like this? You want this and no city workers ever talk. Now they're going to be fired by Shara Long a tad peer of all. He's the dawn, wants to run a tight ship. He has no clue what he's doing. Don't get me started on this. Let's continue and we's see how it works out. And they want her to quit so they don't have to pay her millions of dollars. She's in the drop program. She gets her I think she makes like two hundred and five thousand bucks a year, where she's going to get for the rest of her life anyway, and so in the money's not going to be a fact. She does not want a reputation to be smeared by a political hack like a tad peer of all. She's a police officer's police officer who did what the civil Savilian authorities told her to do. Because the policies failed. She's going to take the fall. She's the escapegoat for the hack. Who's the mayor of Cincinnati. Have to have peer ofval and his stooge in office share along. The blind is leading the blind. Now let's continue.
Speaker 3: And coming up.
Speaker 1: Later we have Adam Bird's going to be here a state rep about marijuana and delta and all that kind of stuff, and also the property tax rollback and more. Plus tonight's big game of courses Deer Park and Wyoming Deer Parks. Goanna poll a major upset and beat Wyoming Tonight, twelve fifty five Home of Year. Bengals News Radio, seven hundreds WLW.
Speaker 4: Mike Allen summons you to appear tomorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great American for Paul I got McKinley Mortgage. This is a very special time in the mortgage business because rates are dropping. Rates are dropping right now at McKinley Mortgage. The number of call is five, one, three, seven hundred. Why are rates dropping Because the Fed is determining that the interest rates being charged are way too high. It is now time to drop the rates. So if you're a homeowner, if you have a high credit card debt or other high interest rate debt, including car loans. Now it's a great time to call McKinley Mortgage. By using a fixed rate home equity loan, you can save up at two thousand dollars a month off total debt. McKinley is customers approved like you that were turned down by banks or credit unions. McKinley Mortgage took the time to get the loans approved. In fact, it is not unusual for Paul Luck and the mortgage brokers at McKinley Mortgage to improve your credit score. They know how to do that too. Call McKinley Mortgage now to get pre approved to purchase a brand new home. McKinley is first time buyer down payment help. Don't fall behind those payments hurting your credit score. Call McKinley Mortgage now. They've been helping customers like you get loans placed in saving money for the last twenty five to thirty years. My family and I have used McKinley Mortgage. Can I can vouch for those men and women there that get the job done. The number to call five one three, seven, seven hundred, Best Low Rates dot Com.
Speaker 4: Your ticket to big savings. Is that big blue envelope in your mailbox. It's printing with deals from big name brands and your.
Speaker 1: Favorite Bill Cunningh immigrant American. Of course, so many times left wing radical liberals went to engage in discriminatory behavior which is acceptable to them as far as the objects. As long as the objects that discrimination is a white or an Asian person, it's acceptable. And what's happening in Minnesota right now, Minneapolis is truly disgusting. And Sarah partial Perry is the vice president Legal Fellow for Defending Education, And first of all, Sarah, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And you have filed a civil rights complaint with the US Department of Education against Minneapolis Public Schools. Can you explain what's happening in Minneapolis Public schools? Which I'm sure there's superintendent and those involved do not understand it whatsoever. Explain what's happening to the American people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is a really shocking case. They are actually separating classes by race. We all remember nineteen fifty fourth Brown versus Board of Education. Remember that the Supreme Court then made very clear that racial segregation is satanly unconstitutional. But I seem to think that Minneapolis public schools have forgotten that because they offer two classes, one only for black men and one only for black women. Now that strikes me not just as being a violation of brown versus board, but also a little law called Title six of the Civil Rights Act, which prevents race discrimination in any federally funded program, including education. So we have asked the Department of Education to open an investigation in to what's happening in Minneapolis public schools because the fact that they thought this could pass constitutional muster leaves many of us at defending education tracking our heads.
Speaker 1: So this behavior is not only against a board of a US board of Education, it's against civil rights actors, against the ecal protection clause of the fourteenth Amendment. What it does, Let's put the cheese on the cracker. So Minneapolis schools in the state run by Governor Tim Waaltz, the vice presidential candidate with Kamala Harris in Minneapolis, they specifically state that black students sit in this room, White students cannot, Black women or girls can sit in this room, and white women, white girls cannot.
Speaker 3: Do I have that? Do I have that correct? And is that true?
Speaker 5: That's exactly right.
Speaker 9: These two classes are only open to black students. Again, this is a federally funded academic program. It's a publicly funded school, a government school, and all of these laws, the Fourteenth Amendment, Title six, BROWNDE Board, even students for Pharah Mension versus Harvard, which made clear that race and education is constitutionally and permissible. We just heard them say that two years ago at the high court level. We are now at a point where we have gone so far afield in terms of our predilections towards so called diversity, equity, and inclusion, that we're seeing arguments that in order to prevent race discrimination, we have to consider race. That is not only not with the law, says, it's completely illogical and it's unconstitutional. But again, both those propositions seem to be lost on Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: They in their own minds, they're acting racially and they're acting racist in their own minds. Do they understand what they're doing or not?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't think so, because either they've got a really bad school lawyer who advised them that this was constitutionally found, or they just want to ignore federal law because they're so committed to playing politics with race. We are tired of race playing into education from the preschool levels all the way through graduate school. The Department of Education has started to crack down at the federal level. It's our desire and our hope to assist them and that enforcement effort. It's part of the reason we file twenty to thirty civil rights complaints because where we find mal seasons like this, where we find schools playing saft and loose with constitutional and civil rights law, we want to call them to account because that is the only way to return American education to a colorblind meritocracy, which has always been the aim of public education in the first place.
Speaker 1: This is kind of a little bit off the issue, but I would imagine Minneapolis schools in Minnesota do a terrible job of educating the children. I would imagine it's not much different than Chicago or Cincinnati or Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Am I correct about that?
Speaker 1: As far as the text test results, students that can read their diplomas, students that can do simple mathematical chores, et cetera, I would assume Minneapolis public schools have a terrible education record.
Speaker 2: Correct, they absolutely do.
Speaker 9: And in fact, it's interesting where we see the worst incidents of race discrimination is generally correlated with lower levels of literacy in math and English. Now, listen, we just saw our National Safe Assessment of Education Progress rankings come out, what are called our NATE scores or the Nation's report part. We have abysmal numbers generally and specifically so in Minneapolis public schools. We are looking at national averages of only twenty two percent literacy in math and only thirty five percent literacy in English for American twelfth graders. That means that we are graduating nearly eighty percent of our high schoolers who don't have basic functionality in math. And where we find the worst scores correlates with where we find the most rape discrimination. It is uncompcionable and Sarah.
Speaker 1: As far as those numbers twenty two percent in math, thirty five percent in English at the twelfth grade level, whether they're ready to go into the world, you're eighteen seventeen, eighteen, nineteen years old, you're done with public education. You want to work, you want to go to college, you want to do something. Does the twenty two percent in math and thirty five percent in English take into account all the public schools in suburban areas that do a great job. I know in Greater Sinnati, northern Kentucky, we have a lot of really great public schools in which they have eighty ninety percent proficiencies in math and English. So is it fair to say that the public schools and urban areas control by the Democratic Party? Am I d the Democratic Party? The Democrats have worse than twenty two percent and thirty five percent. If you put into the mix the public school systems that do a great job, I would assume those numbers in urban areas controlled by the Democrats are even worse.
Speaker 9: Absolutely right. In fact, what these are the name scores are always an average of how all schools that participate in the score reporting have averaged out coast to coast, so that takes in the schools all over the country, both traditional public schools and public charter school But you're absolutely right, we see suburban en plays where they're not playing politics with rape, where they are not democratically or socialistly run programs. We see those schools perform better. Why because those are programs that are dedicated to academic riggor no matter what the color of the student's skin is. I find it absolutely amazing that Chief Justice John Roberts, when he just wrote the Students for Fair Admission Report, when he wrote the opinions from the Supreme Court two years ago, had to remind the entirety of the world the way to stop discriminating on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of rape. How many decades of jurisprouvings on civil rights law and race discrimination do we need before we get back to color blind equality? Otherwise, what else was brown versus Board of Education.
Speaker 1: For It's almost as if in these democratically controlled areas, the major cities, almost all of them, they specifically intend a certain result, which are students coming out of schools in which they cannot read the diplomas they can function in the real world, in which case they must go on disability programs, they must go on other programs. White, black, and brown kids simply can't get a job as a consequence, they think democrats think that'll be a loyal voter for life. I wanted to get into some of the area about your public records request, because of course Minneapolis public schools, controlled by Governor Tim Watts about the worst. But you have Chicago, San Francisco, you have Cincinnati, you have Atlanta, which have worse results. But through a public records request, what did you find out the Minneapolis public schools? What were the features of what they were teaching in these race only classrooms.
Speaker 2: Well, among other.
Speaker 9: Things, they were specifically dedicated to driving narratives on for example, white privilege, decolonialization, and institutional racism. None of this surprises us. But what we've also discovered is Minneapolis, in many respects, for the state of Minnesota, is ground zero for gender identity programming. Minneapolis public schools hied gender identity information on minor kids. We are talking under the age of eighteen from their parents, in many respects, asking them directly to lie to parents when talking about a particular student.
Speaker 2: When these students go to school, many.
Speaker 9: Of them are using different pronouns, different names, different bathroom facilities. Sometimes they've been competing in other sports teams, but when they go home, they are reverting back to exactly who they are as God made them. And it took our Floyer requests to discover the fact that this was taking place, which is not just a violation a federal privacy law, but it's also a violation of what the Supreme Court's recognized for one hundred and two years since Meyer versus Nebraska in nineteen twenty three, in that there is a constitutional right to direct your child's education and rear them in accordance with your own values. The fact that Minneapolis public school administrators think they can somehow shoehorn themselves in the position of the parent during the school day is not only unconscionable. There are two cases, depending on review petitions, that the Supreme work right now on precisely this issue, in two different federal circuits that we are praying will ultimately bring this issue to the Supreme Court's attention and straighten down these policies once and for all.
Speaker 3: Let's stay on this point.
Speaker 1: So, if you have a twelve year old boy and goes to school and they're told in the first, second or third grade in Minneapolis, what pronouns do you identify and explain that it is considered, how we say, acceptable in urban areas, especially controlled by the teachers labor unions, to identify differently than what you are. It used to be a mental illness, used to have a metal difficulty. I'm a male, But if I identified as a female or identified as an ardvark, that I would have to go see somebody to see what I'm doing wrong mentally, and I need some help.
Speaker 3: But in many, many, many, many, many.
Speaker 1: Many, many public schools that students are told in the first, second, or third grade, what do you identify as? And by the time you get to be seven, eight, nine, ten, maybe through puberty at eleven, twelve, and thirteen, that it is culturally acceptable, well, in fact, the norm, to be in school with different pronouns because advantages are given to you. And then you go back, you go home, mommy and daddy sound a boy to school and there comes a transgender girl back out after five or six years, and the parents are told in these school systems, do not in the kids are told, do not inform your parents what we're doing to you.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 9: That is exactly right. And what we're seeing is a social contagion of unprecedented proportions. Remember now that even about five years ago, the numbers were at about three hundred thousand of American high school students ages fifteen to seventeen identifying as transgender. That number is continuing to rise, and part of the problem is specifically the way these kids are being educated in public school. Remember, eighty five percent of American school kids are educated in the public school system. We want the Department of Education to go the way of the DODO. We want it worn up, just like every other organization does. But we're realistic about the fact that public education is a necessity for most kids, and most parents who cannot homeschool, cannot afford just in the private school or has to have two parents working for one reason or another, and that leaves public school is the only option. That is where the teachers unions are institutionalizing gender theory and gender identity programming for students as young is kindergarten. Listen, we just saw the Supreme Court have to rule in a case called mom Food versus Taylor, in which these kids in kindergarten, we are talking four or five and six year olds. We're getting lessons on drag Queen's non binary ID identifiers and reading books like Pride Puppy about a puppy going to his first Pride parade, where yes, there were even individuals in bondage here. Listen, they start them young, and I'm looking directly at the teachers' unions and the teachers colleges who are producing teachers who believe they should be indoctrinating, not educating, and the result for American students is catastrophic.
Speaker 1: Todaisy, Oh, we had a teacher in a so called I think our name was Martinez, who simulated the shooting of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that Lucy Martinez?
Speaker 9: Not only have I seen Lucy Martinez, I have actually recognized the fact that she may have a First Amendment right to say what she wants on her own time and even make that deplorable gesture she doesn't have a right to stay employed by Chicago Public schools. But what else should we be surprised by? We saw in the way of Charlie Kirk's assassination an uptick in public response from teachers, disproportionately represented by educators who somehow felt it appropriate to celebrate the assassination of a political commentator. These are the people in charge of our children, and it's no wonder that we are having to fight so hard for things like colorblind meritocracy when we have the ideologies of Marxism being shoehorned in at the youngest levels for every American kid.
Speaker 1: Sarah partial perry. Is this common other than Minneapolis, Minnesota? Is this common in most public school systems in large cities about transgender rights? Teaching about colonialism, genocide, white supremacy, exploit of culture or Western culture that leads to slavery. Is this unusual to Minnesota or everywhere in the whole country?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 9: Unfortunately, we're seeing it in the whole country right now. And I've got to tell you, every time you see something that indicates ethnic studies, you need to look at it with a very critical eye. Ethnic studies is being utilized now as an opportunity not just to push themes on decolonialization of white institutions and implicit bias and inherent racism.
Speaker 2: And its privileged, but it's also.
Speaker 9: Pushing narratives on communism and Marxism. In fact, what we've discovered among some of the particular programs on Asian studies have utilized Mao as an individual to admire and have decried capitalism, which by the way, seems to be an economy and a theory that is working so far for the United States. They have decried that as being greedy, as being destructive to marginalized communities, and they have actually platformed Marxism as a better alternative to governance. We're shocked at what we find, but this is part of what we do with defending education. We file Freedom of Information Act requests and then with the information we find, we file civil rights complaints, and when necessary, we file federal lawsuits. And that is precisely our goal is to get this rot out of public education.
Speaker 1: Well, the goal appears to be to produce a bunch of Marxing marching Marxists, and not producing children that can confront the academic challenges of the twenty first century. But I don't know what colonialism and genocide, white supremacy, and transgender rights and pronouns have to do with reading, writing, and arithmetic.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Well, they absolutely don't. And listen, that is part of the arrangement we exist, right. We want high quality, value, neutral education for every American kid. Because for the kids who can't go to private school, they can't go to parochial school, they can't be high school, that's their option. They should not be left out in the cold. And we refused to, We absolutely refuse to see the entire cultural institution of public ed to the left there was a point at which public education worked for all kids. We could produce you for best official citizens of humanity who could go out and succeed and get a job, people on to grad school. And now we're not seeing it. But that's where it starts, is with removing in doctrination and getting.
Speaker 2: Back to basics.
Speaker 1: Sarah partial Perry. What is your website with defending education? What is your website?
Speaker 9: Our website is very easy to remember, it's defending ed dot org. And you also can follow me on x at Therapy Perry where I talk about research investigation on education every day.
Speaker 1: Long way to go, Sarah, thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Sarah, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news next at your home of the Bengals and the Bearcats News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: The city is it's just one another step and a long spirit of steps where they embarrass themselves. I think it's an outrage that the city council acted the way they acted.
Speaker 12: Hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting, and I say, twenty five years ago, Sily said those words.
Speaker 1: Then you gotta he said him right then, right now hadn't changed. But sega have golfing royalty in the house from Bishop Fenwick and Middletown, your hometown. We have joining us also Coach Scott Dalton, who's here to introduce the girls who've done so well in the state tournament.
Speaker 3: Fenwake Falcons are here, will he?
Speaker 1: They flew in, they didn't walk, and they flew into the building.
Speaker 3: Third in the state in division two.
Speaker 1: You know why they were third? They canceled the second day because outrage outrage. A Democrat was probably in charge of that. This all right now, Coach, introduce these fine young ladies.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to start with senior Sophie King.
Speaker 1: Sophie, I understand your father listens, is it? What's your dad's name.
Speaker 13: Daniel King?
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: No, you had.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling the truth. What's your best score in the golf course?
Speaker 4: Seventy eight?
Speaker 3: What's your handicap if any?
Speaker 2: Oh, my dad told me he calculated it the other day and.
Speaker 1: It was like six nine. You had. I'd had to give you three strokes. Coach introduced.
Speaker 4: The next girl.
Speaker 1: Next is a senior Libby Haas Lebby. I understand you're the smart one. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: What's the square root of thirty six six? What is the capital of the state of Kentucky Louisville?
Speaker 2: Wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, named frank for that's correct. It's got a Mulligan right there. Now, where do you normally play golf?
Speaker 4: I like to play.
Speaker 1: Who is the sheriff of Butler County? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't live in Butler County?
Speaker 1: Who lives in Butler County? Nobody? Introduce the next girl?
Speaker 4: Okay, next? Is only a sophomore team? That's Kinsey Blankenship.
Speaker 1: Kenzie, how are you doing? Come up to the Mike Kenzie? H name the five Great Lakes.
Speaker 3: Lake Michigan, Ontario?
Speaker 4: Superior in.
Speaker 3: Very good, not bad at all?
Speaker 1: What's the capital of Pennsylvania?
Speaker 4: Has coach?
Speaker 3: Please continue?
Speaker 4: And number one player is senior Emma Loman.
Speaker 1: She's aid Tiger Woods of the team. Now, Emma, what is your best score on the golf course?
Speaker 4: Seventy one d?
Speaker 3: WHOA excuse me? Wow?
Speaker 4: Will do you normally play? I like to play in And what's your handicap?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: To give me one aside? Hello?
Speaker 1: Now, who was the second President of the United States. Number two. Good, that's not bad at all. Give me some Give me some scores.
Speaker 13: Here.
Speaker 4: We got to go back to the girls.
Speaker 7: Will he the Stoot reports of proud service of your local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you can.
Speaker 3: Feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 7: Callch Schmid Heating at Coolie five one three five three one sixty nine hundred or spots there's roxy and we thank a Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today. Willy located in beautiful downtown Milford with a deluxe deli Learsprime dot com. Lears Prime always a cut above. Let's see us say, don't make a full of yourself. It's the final week of the regular season in Ohio high school football.
Speaker 3: Will he? What about golf?
Speaker 4: The Indiana playoffs begin tonight?
Speaker 3: What about Deer Park and Wyoming?
Speaker 7: Well they play tonight and then more football and hockey high school football tonight show at six Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 4: Girls.
Speaker 1: Do you like Deer Park versus Wyoming?
Speaker 4: Who do you like? Bishop?
Speaker 3: Answer? Very good, good answer. She might be in radio later on SAT.
Speaker 7: College Football tomor are those twenty first rated Cincinnati Bearcats co leaders in the Big Twelves take on Baylor. The Bears are coming to town and three o'clock right here on seven hundred WLW three o'clock Tomorrow, Miami will host Western Michigan. The RedHawks are co leaders in the MAC. They've won four in to row.
Speaker 1: You forgot about the Bengals on Sunday?
Speaker 3: I know I haven't.
Speaker 7: Tonight Special Night in Clifton. One of our own, Willie Tony Pike, one of six, will be inducted into the University of Cincinnati Athletics Hall of.
Speaker 3: Fame, deserves it mightily.
Speaker 7: Bengals O Day brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Trey Hendrickson questionable against the Jets. What Sauce Gardner their best corner? Former UC star will not play. He's heard in the concussion protocol.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you, seg Man. Yeah, if Waco Flacco plays this well for the next several games, does Joe Burrow got to beg.
Speaker 3: To get his job back? No? Please continue.
Speaker 7: Linebacker Logan Wilson has requested a trade.
Speaker 1: From the University of Wyoming. He once and you.
Speaker 3: How Bengals are trading players.
Speaker 7: Not likely, They don't not likely. Let's see best Bengals coverage. Sunday RNL carriers Pre game Sports Talk presented by Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers, Live from the Holy Grail and the kickoff is at one coche.
Speaker 1: Now, why did you not play? The second day? We had in Alter and Madeira, and what happened to them was an outrage. Explain what happened. We got up in the morning, we had one one door tee off, then they called it it was raining.
Speaker 4: We got about two inches that day, So the course.
Speaker 1: Was why didn't you play the next day? Demand third is not good enough for these girls. They wanted to win at all.
Speaker 3: You have to ask each SAA that, Now.
Speaker 1: I understand Neil money is coming to high school athletics. Do these girls know they can compete next year for thousands and thousands of dollars? Might you stay in school and not go to college home?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 12: Or no?
Speaker 1: You want to we want to get paid to play? Not really, she's not a capital. Wait a minute, what's going on around this place?
Speaker 3: Coach? How does that affect you?
Speaker 1: If the players, if these girls playing next year, come up to you and say no money is available, name, image and likeness. Well, we want to be paid ten thousand dollars to play?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 4: I mean, what would the coach do?
Speaker 3: Coach Well, I don't know where do you get the money from?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 3: You're living Mattertounty.
Speaker 7: You're having a lot of trouble with tax levies. You're going to put a levee on for Nil Levey? Yes in various areas of town. Scott Dalton says yes.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. I mean, give me some more sports and quick babbling. Let's see will eat college basketball? Tonight? The Bearcats basketball.
Speaker 7: Bearcats are at Arkansas against coach cow Really and rupp Arena the site tonight number preseason number one Perdue against number nine Kentucky.
Speaker 3: So your exhibition play.
Speaker 1: Everything's happening, plus the World Series starts tonight.
Speaker 7: World Series Game one in Toronto. Blue Jay's host the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Cochonting Like Dodgers, Dodgers girls, What do you say? Blue Jays are the Dodgers?
Speaker 3: I let the Blue Jayson when they beat the Birds.
Speaker 1: The Birds the Falcons, blue Jays, you get it? Segment Falcons eat Blue Jays.
Speaker 3: Hockey Tonight Willie.
Speaker 7: Our beloved Cyclones are home along the Big River against Fort Wayne.
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 7: You know the NBA scandal hit yesterday big time former NBA star Kevin Garnett. What now among several former athletes that attended private poker games tied into the Operation Royal Flush.
Speaker 3: You're a NBA.
Speaker 7: NBA might not have enough players to play after they get this done.
Speaker 1: This is unbelievable what they did. They have X rays of the cards, but the X ray tables. Yeah, that's something like that of James Bond. I don't get it, don't understand it. The coach next year is the season bright for the Falcons? Next year are kind of dull. When we lose five seniors six, that's not good.
Speaker 4: Can these girls pick up the slack? I think so.
Speaker 2: I think you can.
Speaker 4: Will you, sophomore? Will you do it?
Speaker 1: Will you arise like a mighty phoenix or a falcon and the ashes and arise over your opponents and pick their decaying bodies and put them in the dumps of light?
Speaker 4: Will you do that next year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You will? There you go, you will?
Speaker 1: And girls, you can't play soccer when you're fifty years old, but you can play golf the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: You're onto a sport that's going to make you a better person.
Speaker 1: Now I got a few more academic questions.
Speaker 3: Are you prepared?
Speaker 1: There are five There are five rights guaranteed by the First Amendment to the US Constitution. Can you name three of the five rights in the First Amendment to individual?
Speaker 3: Citizen?
Speaker 4: Speech, meeting, and god, bliss America.
Speaker 1: That's it right there, that said coach, congratulations, will see you next year. At the same time, thank you. These girls are said heights moving up to one and no more rain. These girls would have won all right, segment, with your permission, get me out of the Studge Report.
Speaker 7: Willie and honor of the Fenwick Falcons. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 2: Always should be with you, Bill, See you later.
Speaker 4: Girls.
Speaker 1: You know who that guy is. Who's the governor of Ohio? That's him right there.
Speaker 4: Girls.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, You've been champions in golf, Now be champions in life.
Speaker 3: Coach, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Girls. Is there is there a uh? Is there like a high school song or something you could sing as we.
Speaker 4: Go into a break?
Speaker 1: Let me hear it this singing. I don't know mine either. Seven hundred W. L. W. Bill cunning in the Great America. Many things happening in the state House in Columbus con and you and I Allen. The leadership position is Adam Bird of a Claremont County, New Richmond. Adam Bird, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing. First of all, let's talk about Delta eight and marijuana things of that character.
Speaker 3: I know things are happening.
Speaker 1: I know many parents are quite unhappy when their children can go to a gas station to buy a marijuana derivative product and against the wishes. I know the governor wants to include that to the dispensaries. Can you give us an overview what's happening with Delta eight, before we talk about the state income tax, before we talk about the property tax tied to inflation, before we talk about the problems in public education. Give me a full report on Delta eight.
Speaker 10: Oh well, it's great to be with the Great American like you, Willie. And yes, the Ohio House just pass changes the Citabul fifty six earlier this week. This would regulate intoxicating hemp beverages and would clarify the use of adult use marijuana. And for instance, this would say that you can only purchase marijuana in the dispensary, you can't smoke it in public, You can't smoke it in a car, and your passengers in a car can't smoke it. You have to limit the targeting of children, and so some real good common sense protections there which I think the Ohio Senate should approve forthwith. Now, on the hemp side of that, we are going to try to we want to regulate the drinkable hemp products, which are all the rage right now, and so we've got I think some some common sense changes to that would say that if you're going to sell a hemp drink off five milligrams will last, you can do that in a bar or restaurant. If you want higher doses like ten milligrams, you can do that in a grocery or gas station. But higher than that they have to be sold out of state. So we've got some common sense hemp drink and marijuana provisions in this bill, and that bill now goes back to the Senate to see if they all concur with our changes.
Speaker 3: What do your crystal ball tell you?
Speaker 1: And that many times the Senate doesn't do what the House wants it to do the governor wants this done? What would they do in the Senate. You'll be there one day yourself, probably what is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 10: I do think that I've heard rumors that they think that we're a little lacked, a little loose. They want some some tighter guidelines. So if they if they vote to not concur next week, that means it'll go to a conference committee. That means it'll be two or three Senators, two or three House members that get together in a room and they duke it out until they come out and approve some changes and boat change. Boat chambers will have to approve what this small conference committee decides to iron out the differences between the Senate version and the House version right now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, about the income tax, I have great feeling for the people in New Richmond, the home of the Lions. When I played basketball at Deer Park, it was my highest game ever forty two points at New Richmond.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Right there, I find out the New Richmond schools are in trouble that could be a fiscal emergency or watch going on. They lost their tax base when the utilities left, and now the citizens are going to have to be voting on imposing upon themselves a new income tax in New Richmond.
Speaker 3: Tell me why the schools are in such stress?
Speaker 10: Well, you know this is the schools into Richmond have been reliant, blessfully so on by two power plants. Unfortunately, those two power plants have closed, and certainly there's a lot of lobbying efforts to try to reopen Zimmer at its early as convenience. The owner of that power plant is Vistra Energy in Houston, Texas, Texas. So if you know anybody in Houston, welly, maybe you could convince them to reopen that. But yeah, it's it's property taxes are a problem. That the number one issue that I'm complained of to by voters. And so we made some We passed a couple of bills this week and make some common and since changes to property taxes. One of them is House Bill one to eighty six, which says we're going to limit the growth of your property taxes to the rate of inflation, and we're also going to apply that back to the previous two years, and so that we don't hurt public schools, we're going to give public schools a payment. In August of twenty six of three hundred and sixty million dollars so that they're held harmless. And then in August of twenty seven will make another payment of one hundred and five million dollars so that our public schools are held harmless. While we're trying to provide this property tax relie to islands. And so as far as New Richmond goes, they're trying to pass an income tax levee. I think income tax levees are the way to go in the future because they can grow. When your community's incomes, your all of the household incomes grow, so does your income tax. So I think it's a good, good effort on the part of New Richmond, and I do believe that they need it. They're struggling right now.
Speaker 3: Are you going to vote yes on that? In New Richmond?
Speaker 10: I am going to vote yes on that because income taxes, I think are a better way to fund our schools. And you know, we're seeing this willy with the property taxes across the state of Ohio, and we've got this moment movement going as you're aware, to put elimination of all property taxes on the ballot in November of twenty six and when if that happens. I you know, the early polling shows that sixty one percent of Ohio and say that we should eliminate all property taxes. And if that vote were to occur, we would not only lose the current tax base for schools, but also for police and fire and villages and townships and commissioners, and so that would have a big impact on the state of Ohio. That's why I think we should transition more and more when we can to sales and income tax.
Speaker 1: Well, Representative Bird one thing about the income tax that goes up and down based of on once economic activity. Same thing with the sales tax. The more you spend, the more you pay. I worry about seniors that cannot have money. Their property taxes keep going up. In fact, in Butler County, headed up by Don Dixon and Richard K. Jones, they're giving the Butler County real estate owners a break and sending money and lowering the real estate taxes in Butler County. Hamilton County, given an equal opportunity, has said no, they're going to keep high property taxes because of the impact on the so called social service agencies and others. It's a terrible problem. And I know when I had Senator Huffman on about a month or two ago, he said that the property taxes go away completely, the sales tax would have to be twenty to thirty percent, and that is ridiculous because that would crash the Ohio economy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's not feasible, of course. And so in the recent budget that we passed back in June, Willie, we put in the budget a provision that allowed county commissioners to piggyback onto the homestead homestead tax and and give a small break to the local community. And to this point, I think there's only been four or five counties in the state of Ohio that have taken advantage of that on behalf of their property tax payers, and Butler County obviously well known for being one of them. And you know, we're giving local communities the right to give additional property tax relief should they want to grant it. And so you know, this is all in an attempt, Willie. Honestly, this is an attempt to slow down property taxes because if the movement to eliminate all of them were to occur, it would be a tremendous, tremendous issue for the General Assembly to try to solve next November and next December.
Speaker 1: Now you're a lawmaker and what you're in leadership in Columbus. There's a story in the inquir Today written by David Ferrara about the City of Cincinnati enforcing state law. The article says Cincinnati has made a concerted public effort to reduce police respect to low level, nonviolent calls for service. The department set of goal by reducing responses to state criminal violations by five percent, not identifying more ways to reduce officers responding, which is keeping the lights on in basketball courts. By the way, According to the mayor, it is time to start enforcing the law. And we know, although they never admit it until now, that there's state criminal statutes such as open air drug use, such as homeless individuals living in public spaces. Legally they cannot do such as speeding violations, reckless operation, etc. Under the state code, which people shouldn't do. But by saying for the last three or four years we're not going to enforce criminal statutes in the city of Cincinnati, you've seen what happened to otr into the business district where crime is rampant. Now the chief of police has finally been fired. She's on paid administrative lead, but she's not coming back. She's been fired because she was told by the mayor do not enforce criminal statutes. Now, having fired the person who was listening to what her boss, the mayor, told her to do, now the mayor has gone out to hire a big time law firm to spend millions of dollars to find out why I fired somebody. It's like, you got to be kidding me. As a lawmaker in Columbus, how do you react to the fact that a city, a large city, Cincinnati, three hundred thousand residents, have a mayor that's telling the police do not enforce criminal law.
Speaker 10: It's outrageous. Really, this is why people are leaving city of Cincinnati and droves are moving to Crimont County, Warren County, Butler County, Northern Kentucky because they want to leave this kind of nonsense. You cannot artificially say that we're going to cut crime by five percent.
Speaker 2: That tells me that.
Speaker 10: You're trying to artificially cut the enforcement of crime by five percent. And you know you cannot dictate what the amount of crime is going to be. Whatever it is is what it's going to be, and you have to enforce the law, and you've got to take the law to it's fullist extent. And when you refuse to do that, you know, it's it's hard for the community. It's hard for the business community. It's why people are are hesitant to go downtown. It's why there was another shooting after the Bengals Steelers game last week. And this has got you know, it's got to stop, Willie. And you know, elections have consequences, and I would, I would implore this residence of Cincinnati to elect Corey Bowman so that you could have some sanity to your criminal law law enforcement.
Speaker 1: You don't practice a lot of criminal law. But one of the reasons, and I've seen from Pete Whitty in Western Hills that the last two days has been increased enforcement of speeding violations. And from a speeding violation and reckless operation leaving your land of travel having fictitious plates. When you pull somebody over, there's a possibility of going hands on and cops don't like doing that, and the social activists on City Council and Cincinnati don't like that. So what happens when you pull somebody over for speaking. You say, let me have your license. You say, well I don't have a license. Let me see your insurance. Well I don't have insurance. We'll get out of the car. I'm not getting out of the car. And if from that you'll find guns and drugs and a bunch of other stuff. And the mayor believes, being a social engineer and a social activist himself, that government programs are more important than police officers. And so now beginning now, because of his failure in office, and because we have an election coming up in about two weeks, the mayor wants to start enforcing criminal statutes. And from a simple traffic stop, for example, you might find somebody out with several warns for their arrest, someone wanted on felony charges. And I know about you, but I don't want to be driving on city streets with individuals without a license without insurance.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: And so when you have a city leader ignoring federal criminal statutes and state criminal statutes that lead to some other good stuff, it sends the message the law doesn't matter you and Columbus can pass all the criminal statutes you want, but it takes the it takes the guy or the woman on the beat to pull over someone who's criminally misbehaving in some fashion, identify yourself, show me your license, show me your insurance. It sends the message that there's a new sheriff in town, which is we're going to start enforcing the law. We've gotten to such a point, Adam Bird, that in the city of Cincinnati, the mayor has to announce.
Speaker 4: We're going to follow the law.
Speaker 3: That's a news story.
Speaker 10: Well, well, you know, my sources within the FOP tell me that the police officers, the the beat walkers, the guys that are are that are you know, doing the job every day, they want to they want to enforce the law, and you disincentivize them from doing their job when once they've done their job, they don't get backed up and the criminal gets released without fail before the police officer even gets back to their home. And and so this is a huge issue. Now you bring up the fact that what are what's the state of going to do about that? Well, we do have a bill, we have a bill, Willie that that would defund cities that don't uphold the law, that don't enforce the het code. You know that don't cooperate with federal law state law, and we've got to build I don't know whether it's going to move or move quickly, but something has to be done at the state level to keep people from you know, you become a law onto yourself when you decide to ignore law. And that's where we're at right now. I implore, for the benefit of southwestern Ohio, even though I don't live in Cincinnati, the city of Cincinnati should elect Corey Bowman so they can have some sanity when it comes to criminality in their town.
Speaker 1: Well, they believe in social justice and all that kind of stuff. They believe in light sentencing judges, they believe in judges setting no bonds. They believe in getting a criminal element back on the streets. They believe in not enforcing traffic statutes whatsoever. That is the essence of being a big city mayor in the city of Cincinnati. And I'm looking to this thing that the city's in worstshape economically, fiscally, it's in terrible shape. With the law enforcement. You have the FOP ken Kober, Sergeant ken Kober paying for a rolling billboard going around the city of Cincinnati with the puppeteer, I e f ted peer of all who say putts the puppeteer is manipulating the fire chief and the police chief and the city manager. And whenever something bad goes goes on, which is happening all the time, mayor pirival, blame somebody else. When something good happens, he's up in front pounding his chest. Somehow that's got to end. We got to run, Adam Bird. But whatever you can do to lower the property tax burdens, especially when senior citizens have got to be done. And Adam Bird, you're a great American. Get that thing past the new Richmond. The lions deserve a quality education. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Adam.
Speaker 2: It's great to be with you.
Speaker 10: Well, Billy and I I just it's always in a hundred to be on your show. And you know, we've got to continue to provide property tax relief for taxpayers in Ohio and that's what we're.
Speaker 2: Going to keep.
Speaker 1: Adam Bird, You're a great American. And good luck and god speed, let's enforce the law. What a novel concept, Adam Bird, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I know it.
Speaker 3: God bless you.
Speaker 10: Thank Waie thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news coming up your home of the Bengals and Tony Pike he's back. Plus you see tight for first place in the Big twelve, the Big eleven, the Big fourteen, and more on News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue and never stop. We simply continue. You know, the director of Hamley County Board of Elections tells me not only about twenty five percent of the voters in the city of Cincinnati will vote, and the next election about two weeks in a day away, twenty five percent will vote. That means seventy five percent will not vote. And of those living in the city Cincinnati eligible to vote, only about half a register. That means about thirteen percent of the city is going to determine the outcome of the election. And I am just fairly certain that the Democratic voters in the city of Cincinnati suffered from the Stockholm syndrome, in which they've been told so many lives for so long, they can't recognize reality, and they believe what they're told by their Democratic leaders that life could be better. Just keep voting for us, and things are going to change. The schools will be better, housing costs will go down, the poddles are going to be fixed, the bridges are quit falling down, the snow will be picked up and more.
Speaker 3: And you know it's a lie.
Speaker 1: You've been told lies so many times by so many Democrats you can't recognize reality. Well, now it's your chance to change the course of your life. Will you take it? Two thirty Home of your Bengals Bengals News Radio, seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 14: Cincinnati is terrible. It's a terrible place. It's a tough economy. You know you should, You should be lucky to be alive. It's just so miserable. Gee, why haven't you left yet?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: Quiet im Skulls.
Speaker 12: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: Hit that again.
Speaker 1: I want to hear Rocky, hear Mark Mallory, Mayor.
Speaker 14: Cincinnati is terrible. It's a terrible place. It's a tough economy. You know you should, you should be lucky to be alive. It's just so miserable. Gee, why haven't you left yet?
Speaker 3: Mayor Mallory?
Speaker 1: I gotta be, Ai, rock gotta be. I gotta put the hat on your head. Are you prepared? Are you prepared? Fire away? What do you got?
Speaker 3: You played professional football? Is that good?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: You probably ran around with the NBA types all the time in these time poker parties. Yes, tell me how the X ray machine, the special Superman, the X rays shuffler, How the shuffler work?
Speaker 4: Explain that to me. I don't know that, but I don't know. If you go on my Twitter at Rocky Boyman fifty, you'll see the the X ray glasses and how they were used Superman front. Yeah, they contact lenses too. Carters face down on the table. You put these glasses on, it shows you it's a king of spades, just.
Speaker 3: All the way. How's that fair to the to the fish? How's that fair to the What do you think I saw behind the every day? What do you see? You walk around the sales department?
Speaker 4: Don't if you're Terry Rose here, you made one hundred and sixty million dollars in your career. Why are you where you get involved with this stuff?
Speaker 1: I mean, what are we talking about here? I guess it's non taxable, but still if you got if you left one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 4: And just the S and P and just let it get you, Yeah, just just keeps.
Speaker 1: You don't care about money, do you know? More names segment, Give me the more names. Rocky Boydman is his name?
Speaker 3: Apparently apparently Willie.
Speaker 7: Former NBA star Kevin Gardet is among several prominent athletes that went to these private poker games. That's under investigation in Operation Royal Flush.
Speaker 4: It's one thing. He went to the poker games. Did he throw any games? Did he did he hurt? Did he not score? Should have got a growing problem.
Speaker 1: So this one guy who was in the Rosier playing for the Heat, they had some prop bets, which is under so many rebounds, under so many points. After he played about six minutes of the game, he suddenly had a growing problem, couldn't play anymore, and somebody bet two hundred thousand dollars on the ear.
Speaker 4: Do you think that Rozier is the only player that did that? No, no prop bets. The FBI knows yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, you better come forward now, rock if you know something, let me know how well you know Kevin Garnett. I don't know him, So speak the truth to the American people. Weren't you involved in these high end poker parties.
Speaker 3: Where you've been in the past.
Speaker 4: I have played a lot of poker. I've played a lot of blackjack. I had never.
Speaker 3: Give me some give me something. He's gone here will he?
Speaker 7: The STU Reporters a proud service of your local Temestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quala.
Speaker 3: You could feel in beautiful Cincinnati.
Speaker 7: Carl Sheldon Braun at Broun Heating at five one, three, three eight five seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 1: Spot on the big picture of Lebron James right here as in the law Bucker room, one of the players learned you weren't going to play that night.
Speaker 3: That's the far.
Speaker 7: That's the former Cleveland Cavaliers player and assistant coach with the Dames, Jones.
Speaker 4: See, this is the thing that I've always wondered since gambling has become legal, what sports is. If I'm in the locker room, I know if our quarterback is not playing tomorrow, I know if our two of our safeties are not playing. And if I happen to tell a friend who told a friend. I feel like players don't don't look at it as they're involved in gambling. They're just like, well, you know, I kind of know this, and I'll tell.
Speaker 1: Me about not playing tomorrow, right, And nobody knows I've known a hundred times, but a player.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're telling the meat he's gonna play, and he'll do the fake thing where he puts the shoulder pads on for the ten minutes the media is there and I'll throw the ball. But he ain't playing.
Speaker 3: Why did coaches do that then? Why did it trick him?
Speaker 4: Well, because they don't want to give an edge to the other side.
Speaker 7: And Aaron Glenn's not saying whose quarterbacking for the Jets? Nobody's talking.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 3: I bet your.
Speaker 7: Boomer puts the green and white on again, number seven? What about he's in town ring of honor? What about s Who's paying for Boomer to come here? As Sauce Gardner is not playing, who's.
Speaker 1: Paying for Boomer to come here? I assume Boom angles Boomer Bengals Boomer Bengals Boomer. That was the big uh maybe thing right. They weren't to pay for him. Now they decided to pay. I bet he'd be welcome in the brown suite.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come, here's a voucher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go get some popcorn? Thanking me? Have you given me sports show? Give me some sports? Well, then you college basketball tonight? You got exhibition play.
Speaker 7: Those Cincinnati bear Cats up against Coach cow in Arkansas tonight at eight o'clock. Ye rupp Arena of the site. Preseason number one Perdue the number nine Kentucky at six on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 1: Kevin Garnett And was he a fish or was he one of the perpetrators? I assume he was a perpetrator trader, which is Shauncey Villas, who, by the way, made, according to Sports Elder in his career, one hundred and eighty million dollars, and he's involved with it.
Speaker 4: It's the com modment, I guess the Jews, it's the it's you know, the ability to win. And that's what Michael Jordan gamb would because he just wanted very competitive. But this is the way you're winning without well, you're not really You're you're not competing because it's all rigged.
Speaker 1: This one fish lost one point eight million in one session. He kept getting like five uh four of a kind, five straight and he kept losing.
Speaker 3: He couldn't figure it out.
Speaker 1: He said, Okay, I'm got he kept betting one point eight million in one.
Speaker 3: Session a whale. Why could I see through this table?
Speaker 7: We're sitting in cool high school football. Final week of the regular season in Ohio, Indiana playoffs begin tonight and more into bluegrass. Get Ready, Rock, Let's see the skyline Chili Crossdown Showdown.
Speaker 4: Game of the week is Lebanon and witten Woods.
Speaker 3: How about the big game Derrick Park and Wyoming?
Speaker 2: Rock?
Speaker 3: What's your record? Say? Go ahead? Park has not done well the past few weeks? Rock, Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Say uh?
Speaker 7: College football Tomorrow Cincinnata Bearcats and Baylor. The Bears are in town for homecoming.
Speaker 1: What's the spread on that game? Can we talk about the spread with draft games?
Speaker 4: Can't say? Can't say? Coverage begins at three?
Speaker 8: What about?
Speaker 3: What about Tony Pike? He's back.
Speaker 7: Tony Pike gets in, gets enshrined into the University of Cincinnati Athletics Hall of Fame tonight after seven o'clock. I love with five of the former Bearcat athletes. If it was a woman, I kiss him Running the lips. Wrangle's update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Linebacker Logan Wilson has requested a trade Rock your reaction to ESPN's Ben Baby.
Speaker 4: You can question and it's probably justified, but they're not going to give it to him.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 7: You can request anything, not going to get it. Trey Hendrickson is questionable for Sunday, not playing. Sauce Gardner out with concussion protocol.
Speaker 3: Got the big deal?
Speaker 7: Will it be at Justin Fields or Taylor or Tyrod Taylor?
Speaker 3: Nobody's saying or Joe Namath.
Speaker 4: The way, the UC Baylor game is Cincinnati minus three and a half, so their favorite, you know, basically over undernet game. You think forty seven and a half, sixty seven.
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 1: What sixty seven and a half. I'm going the under. These team's gonna score thirty four.
Speaker 3: I'm going the under.
Speaker 7: Sunday Willie Bengals and Jets Best Bangal coverage nine Am RNL Carriers, pregame sports talk show presented by Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Toilet to Dealers Live for the Holy Grail kickoff at one, then Big One Tri State Chevy Dealers. Postgame show presented by RNL Carriers at Buffalo Wings and Rings and Ohio Pike and Beach Mont Is Bruce Kazerski is going to be the special guest and congrats mister Bengal himself, Dave Lapham and leap and Lamar Parish will be inducted into the Bengals Ring of Honor on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Oh deserve a Rock breakdown the Sunday game because of Flaco Placo.
Speaker 4: Wait, sit well, hold on. So you guys won the first five games and you've lost the last four straight, including last week the Indian Hill forty.
Speaker 3: Eight to six.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: How's that possible? You're changing the subject. Continue what I what I'm seeing here? The park will arise again. I'm not saying when, but the park will what's a record?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Rock five and four?
Speaker 4: Five and four?
Speaker 3: Are they going to make the playoffs?
Speaker 4: Guys hit that transfer portal that oversees transfer portal? Yea, they are so fond of hitting. No have the have the They're not.
Speaker 7: Nobody has talked come to the house, and I'm from Alabama to talk to the Rocks.
Speaker 3: Have they about the Nihill and great?
Speaker 4: So it's coming to high school focused on that breakdown.
Speaker 1: Sunday afternoon at one o'clock, got the Jets j E t s against the Bengals with a refurbished quarterback position.
Speaker 3: Who's playing great?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Burrow loses his job if Flacco keeps playing like this.
Speaker 4: No, but I can sense that you're wanting that to happen. Yes, I can sense.
Speaker 7: I want to start dating trying to get Burrow the backup, and he wants a trade.
Speaker 4: I want Burrow to start dating Georgia worthy Us And what what if it's December and and Flaccos let him to like, that's my.
Speaker 1: Point, he better start dating Jordan Hudson. How about how about Joe Burrow and Jordan Hudson?
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Would not help his problems at all?
Speaker 3: Would that do mess him up? You do know that Joe Dieters Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was here when nothing about the futures. Right now, we're Frinch Cincinnati. Was his nephew or something.
Speaker 3: His nephew.
Speaker 1: He this wedding, wedding, and there Jordan Hudson shows up. Belichick was in California getting beaten by the Golden Bears, and so Jordan Hudson asked Joe to get a picture taken with Justice. Joe, well, we'll see what happens, won't Well, you know what's gonna happen. And I said, Joe, you gotta I if that was me, if that was me. Oh my god, you miltdown.
Speaker 3: You would, you would the internet would go away.
Speaker 4: But but Joe left early. But it was like nephew or something.
Speaker 1: How do you leave Jordan Hudson at the older the hots for Marcia and the hots for Marcia?
Speaker 2: Who is that?
Speaker 1: Somebody who's Joe Deeterer's got the hots for Marcia? She works there, She's a She's a dignified woman. What hell was Joe talking about?
Speaker 4: I would expect prosecutors to act like prosecutors.
Speaker 3: It's a good cutch from him.
Speaker 4: Where's the act? Get him back?
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, Marcus Freeman is going to be the next coach Florida?
Speaker 3: Is that correct? No, that's not that's what I heard.
Speaker 4: What about L s U?
Speaker 3: What about him?
Speaker 4: Brian Kelly is going to be kicked out soon. You don't think that Bandy loss is going to help him?
Speaker 1: Not L s U losing at Vanderbilt. By the way, they're pretty good. No, Vandy's real. I had him this year. I had him a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: If you look at their roster and how it's instructor. That head coach they got Clark Lee is the real deal, coach at Notre Dame for two years, a couple of years, good quarterback Diego Pavia.
Speaker 3: It used to be the dorm out of the SEC.
Speaker 4: But now understatements like he literally did the impossible at vander literally literally did the impossible. Now question is does he try to take some bigger jobs he goes but he's a Vanderbilt grad. That's another issue. Park and I want to revitalize.
Speaker 8: He would leave it.
Speaker 1: He would leave that gig for Notre Dame for sure. When because he coached, you could, yeah, well, what's Freeman's next gig? He'll be out of there soon.
Speaker 4: What they're rolling, for God's sakes, killing everybody?
Speaker 3: How many games they lost? Two games making up for lost time?
Speaker 2: Brocker?
Speaker 4: Yeah, last week beating him like a drum and we had two running backs go over two hundred yards. Love and Price.
Speaker 1: I liked Love, I've always loved Love was good? Where's love from? How much you're paying for him? To talk about nil? Talk about deer Park, what about Notre Dame? And saying thatxt perfectly?
Speaker 3: You want to talk about what about you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: I mean because apparently an I L is paying high school athletes is legal at least for the time.
Speaker 1: And be talked to harry Yagey and others. We're gonna see what we can do. Got to revitalize the program. You know what I'm saying. Here, we go talk to Mike Lane, other rich people. Hey, your park needs some help. N I ol money, let's go.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna be the forefront of that.
Speaker 7: So some of these, some of these school district are gonna have tax levies on the on the ballot and nil.
Speaker 3: On the ballot.
Speaker 4: So you picked what amazing as people will probably vote for that, probably right, yep. Players, And we were in Lakota and you already got Tom Bolden as a coach, and you're like, okay, yeah, they seven dollars a year times how many residents they have.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 7: But I just get turned down to tax levy. We don't want any buses. No buses, no no, no football, no libraries. I'm done with all that. But paying the athletes.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: That's on the big show this afternoon at out of the game, we got Richard Skinner and breaking John Matteris at three fifty at four o'clock, don't miss this one. We got a man by the name of Mark Elfinbine. He is a gambling expert, and it all down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the mob's involved. You don't pay, they'll break your legs. I'm not breaking it down. They'll break your legs. Yes, how do you get involved with the mob? I thought that the Five Families? Is that still a thing? I would have I would have said.
Speaker 4: There was a thing. I thought it was, you know, something that was in the seventies early eighties, and.
Speaker 1: I guess it's a thing. You can make seven million dollars net. There's still a lot of money in gambling and drugs, so they're involved. So it's girls and getting high.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's missed.
Speaker 1: The gambling, the whole of the je's in life, golf, grins, gambling, girls, the four jees of life. Right there, I got a couple morket, no say ging me out of the Stoud's report. Please, we have nothing but issues and then we'll see what happens. But it's good to be going back here a double wide. Well, I'm playing golf. It's eighty seven degrees. Why didn't you stay for the whole weekend? He came back on Fridays.
Speaker 7: A lot of people thought you or nuts about going leaving Thursday and coming back Thursday.
Speaker 1: They thought you'd be back on Monday. My double wide needed attention. And secondly, the People's Judge had a bunch of meetings on Wednesday, and come Thursday, she was saying, let's go back, and I said, okay, I like what I If I worked, I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 4: We know who runs a household there? Say that again, if I worked, I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I enjoy what I do.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work, I said, sake, yeah, give me out of the Stude's report.
Speaker 4: Please, will they everybody have a good weekend?
Speaker 3: Who day?
Speaker 2: Who day?
Speaker 3: We leave you to sit here.
Speaker 1: On Monday, bear Cats win, Bengals win, FC will win, and Deer Park beats Wyoming.
Speaker 3: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge report.
Speaker 13: The highway patrol story next week is a very unusual one.
Speaker 12: We hope you'll be with.
Speaker 13: Us until then. Remember the clowns at the circus are real funny. Put on the highway their murder. This is Roderick Crawford saying, so you next week.
Speaker 1: I talked to illegals in California about that on News Radio seven hundred WLW