Speaker 1: This is the Bloomberg Money minute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: This is a Bloomberg money minute. The Chicago Mercantil Exchange has now begun to gradually restore operations after a major outage that disrupted global markets, including US futures markets. The malfunction caused by cooling system problems at a data center in Aurora, Illinois, according to facility operator cyrus I. Walgreens recalling nasal spray bottles because of a problem with Philadelphia based medical products laboratories. The issue is possible bacteria that could be a risk for people with weekend immune systems or respiratory issues, and retailers are teed up for a big Black Friday, they hope, with more people shopping in store than in recent years, though not nearly as many as pre pandemic. Major retailers are rolling out the bargains, but some are cutting prices only back to where they were before they raised them earlier this year. And if you're looking for toys, price won't be the only problem. What you want might not even be in stock shipment. So many toys and other children gift start down because of terror for related issues. Denise Pelligrinny Bloomberg Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, Denise, thanks so much. It's coming up on eight ten, seven hundred WLW the day after Thanksgiving. It's called Black Friday, or watch TV Friday. Matt Rousse talking TV with Us this morning. Matt, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good? How about you? Good?
Speaker 3: Good Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: I hope, oh terrific. Yes, indeed so, I'm still recovering. So that's okay.
Speaker 3: Uh, thank you for joining us today. I know it's the holiday season. It's time for holiday movies, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, it is everywhere you look. I mean some of them have got in on the game already, so almost the minute that Halloween has done, and before you get the Thanksgiving there are some Christmas movies. But now now it gets really really serious. But I will tell you that if you are a fan or even a critic, maybe even more so if you were a critic of these Christmas movies, which of course are all seemingly cut from the same mold. There's a little treat that we're getting today on Hulu, the streaming service Hulu, where a special episode of Family Guy, who have been producing some special episodes for streaming. They've got an episode today that is a new episode that's poking fun at Christmas movies. The title of this episode is called Disney's Hulu's Family Guys Hallmark Channels Lifetimes familiar Holiday movie and so basically it sends up all of the cliches. Some of the jokes are really funny, some of the jokes are really quite mean. But the whole idea here is the Loess. If you know the show, Lois is the wife, but in this one she is the hard working, single woman workaholic from Cityopolis. She works at Big Pie Headquarters, and she's being sent to a small town called Townville, where she's going to try to steal a pie recipe from the person who runs Aunt Maud's Pies, a podunk pie shop in the middle of nowhere. And that guy turns out to be Peter. Of course, Peter, who's a single dad mechanic and all this kind of stuff. So you've got all of the cliches all the way up and down the line, and you wait till but like I said, it's family Guy through and through, so it's just completely irreverent. There's a moment where when Peter discovers why Lois has really come to town, he goes. So this whole time our love was fake like COVID. So it's like it just tries to get it. It tries to get it from all sides. So that really is a fun thing. But if I think, if you love Christmas movies, you get all the jokes as well. But it is like it is a family guy, so you know, no secret cows are spared here. But like you said, though, holiday movies are wall to wall, and that's definitely happening this weekend where Hallmark not only is giving us one movie a day, they're giving us two movies that night. So tonight we have shows with the titles the Snow Must Go On and the more the merrier. Saturday gives us an Alpine Holiday and a Grand Old Opry Christmas, which at least you've got new settings here. You're in Switzerland one show and you're in Nashville for the other. And Sunday gives us movies with the titles the Christmas Cup and I love this one Christmas at the Catnip Cafe. So there you go. But then Great American Family, which is this newer channel that came on as a rival of Hallmark, they pretty much do the same thing, only even more wholesome, but they're A big movie for the weekend is The Christmas Spark, which stars Maryo Lopez as a middle aged rookie firefighter. And if you're looking over at Lifetime, which has actually been holding back, so this is the weekend the Lifetime starts running movies. So Saturday they give you a double feature. One of them is called Christmas every Day, which from now until Christmas, it's gonna be Christmas every day on television. So let me just tell you. But the own network Own, which is Oprah's Network, they've got a new one called Fake Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, so at least that one might have an edge to it. But nonetheless, like I said, we are in this season for real, so just prepare yourself. That's what a lot of people are gonna be watching. And as they're doing all of their christ Smiths, you know business, that's you have that on sometimes in the background. I know some people who have the Hallmark Channel on all day long because the movies just keep recycling and that's how people get through the season.
Speaker 3: And if it's a true Hallmark, there's got to be a misunderstanding in the script and a kiss at the end, and they have to be walking through that same town that they just redecorate for each different movie, so.
Speaker 4: It looks like a snow glow. It really does every place. So yeah, and all the all the other cliches. I mean, you know, one of the jokes and Family Guy is there's a scene with the scene with minority and they go, we might have to like trim that out of the Red State show. You know, it's not the kind of stuff so people make fun of the fact that they're very homogenized. But at the same time, there's a comfort level with these movies that people really enjoy and nowadays I totally get why people would want something to give them comfort and not conflict.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go good news here for non streamers on Monday. What's going on on TNT.
Speaker 4: Well, TNT is giving people a real treat here. If you do not stream or do not have HBO or HBO Max, you may have heard about this show from this year called The Pit, which is high on the list, if not tops my list of the best shows of twenty twenty five, certainly new shows of twenty twenty five, and this is the medical drama from some of the people who gave us Er all all the way all those years back. But this sort of reinvents the Er show and it's called The Pit. The Pit is set over one day, one fifteen hour shift. Every episode of The Pit is one hour in this shift. Noah Wiley, who became a star on ER but he was the younger cast member. Now he runs the Er as a guy called doctor Robbie, going from crisis to crisis and over these individual hours, sometimes you're revisiting these these situations where maybe you know, an elderly person is you know, find they're going to finally, you know, let them die peacefully. But it takes several hours for that to happen, and the family has to come to grips, and so he's dealing with all these emotional stories and then a big crisis happens about midway through, and so it takes you through so three episodes a week, so it was fifteen episodes in all, and so over the next few mondays you're going to get a chance to see The Pit. If you never saw it on HBO or HBO Max or never aired on HBO, it was a pure streaming show. This was just a terrific series and again a career capstone for Noah Wiley. To show won the Emmy for Best Drama. Has a bit of an upset win, and Noah Wiley won an Emmy as Best Actor and in the supporting role. This woman Catherine and Nasa plays the charge nurse Dana, and she is like one of the great characters on TV this year. So yeah, if you were a fan of if you've been hearing about the Pit, this is a really great way to see it if you have cable, of course. But T and T is going to be airing them three episodes a week on Mondays and I highly recommend it. It's really a great show. But boy be prepared though, because it's an emotional roller coaster for sure.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: And Netflix they are are they beginning to stream mad Men?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know if they've never had it before, I don't think so. But you know, Netflix is the giant streamer, so anybody who just only has one streamers probably going to be Netflix. And if you haven't ever seen Matt Minn or if you want to see it again, it's being available in four K for the first time. Who have those capabilities. So that's just going to make one of the most glamorous casts ever on TV look even better. But that's the story of course of Don Draper and the Admin from the nineteen sixties. A really great period piece. But it also sort of rips the lid off of what was really going on in the sixties in terms of marital dysfunction and sexism and all that sort of a thing. So it's a terrific series. So again, a great druma available to you this month.
Speaker 3: Okay, real quick, here two different documentaries dropping on Monday on Netflix. Also, what's this All the Empty Rooms?
Speaker 4: Well, all the Empty Rooms? If you saw sixty Minutes last week, they did a sort of preview of this and Steve Hartman, who's well known for his Sunday morning reports on CBS, usually feel good pieces. He usually liked the really upbeat guy, but he did this project where you over the last few years, he and a photographer who have gone into the bedrooms of children who were killed in school shootings and Joe showing how they've been preserved, the families, how they're still dealing with their grief. What happens often is that people hear these horrible stories and then you just kind of move on. So this sort of like reminds you of what has been lost. But it's also a very touching and poignant documentary. But if you're looking for something a little bit happier, Prime Video Amazon Prime Video is giving us a thing called Merchants of Joy, which goes inside these families. Apparently only five families rule the Christmas tree trade in New York City. If you walk down the streets of my city right now, you will see Christmas trees lining a lot of the streets as they're going to You know, all these merchants are are are selling Christmas trees, so sort of look at how they do it, why they do it, and the joy they bring people when people get one of those Christmas trees off the streets or maybe one of the suburban farms outside New York City. But apparently it's unly controlled by five families, which sounds like very mob like things here. But nonetheless it's sort of more of an upbeat, irreverent documentary if you're looking for something to give you joy, which I totally recommend these days.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt Roush talking TV, how does our listeners connect with you, Matt.
Speaker 4: Well daily call them on TV Saturday dot com. And we're still doing with TV Guide magazine.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks for joining us here in the day after Thanksgiving. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I have a good holiday weekend.
Speaker 5: You too.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: It's eight nineteen on seven hundred WLW. Chuck Ingram's in here, Chuck, Yes, sir, A little shopping mall traffic out there. I'm going to Shilotos after I get out of here. So I was just wondering, is there any parking lot confusion or are they overloaded there?
Speaker 5: Not at Shilaites. No, I think you'll be just fine. I'm curious to see where you drive to go to Hiloto's. But nonetheless, it's Black Friday. I'm shopping everywhere. Hey, the elves are back. Yeah, yes, yeah's down there, so not all is lost with Shilotos.
Speaker 3: Oh and while I'm downtown, I'll go to Mabley and carew All.
Speaker 5: Good for you. I thought you were going to go see Poggy and Patty the Talking Reindeer.
Speaker 3: I may uh, how is it turned out so far this morning?
Speaker 5: For what I'm what I am seeing early on is southbound the lone slow spot is southbound seventy one starts to slow just below the Reagan Highway trying to exit to Montgomery Road and Kenwood has Brian's been talking about this morning. Gave a suggestion that there's two lanes that exit to turn right, or I should say turn at the end of the ramp. They were suggesting that you go ahead and turn away from the town center and come up to Galberth and go in the back way. I don't see a whole lot of people doing that as of yet.
Speaker 3: Start it.
Speaker 5: Well, that might be here. I think it's going to start with you. As soon as you get done here, you go out there and do that, because everybody else is making the same old turn that they used to trying to turn right, and now that front parking lot's pretty much full. This from the UC Health Traffic Center. You see Health Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more. You see hewth dot com, highway traffic elsewhere around shopping centers and molls doing okay, Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLWY.
Speaker 3: It's cold out there, the nine first Warning and the weather Forecast Center. If you're headed out to the Anderson Big Walnut Game or the Lloyd Memorial Game in Erlinger. Tonight Friday night football, seven o'clock, twenty six degrees. It's gonna feel like twenty four after a high to day of only thirty five. But they say it's going to be sunny. It's just gonna be cold. It's twenty four, Pelp, it's twenty three now, feels like fifteen at your severe weather station News Radio seven hundred WLW. All right, mister Pennay, I'm going to show you some images and you tell me what.
Speaker 5: You see that looks like Scott's Loan eating a meat loaf.
Speaker 6: And this one I see George Washington, Washington. Yeah, he's playing paper football with Scott's loan. And this one I see a man and a woman making low very good, but she wants him to hurry up so she can listen to Scott's Loans.
Speaker 3: Scott's Loan. You may become obsessed. Join me Scott's Loan this morning at nine on seven hundred WLWS.
Speaker 4: You are a disturbed man.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored Advice Super Sure do you own a small business Thanksgiving with your family.
Speaker 4: I absolutely did.
Speaker 3: I'm still full, so am I. But I did want to talk to you because there's so much things going on and things starting, and you know we're getting now into Black Friday shopping and Christmas and weekend things to do. Let's start with the Zoo Festival Lights going on tonight. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So the Festival of Lights, over five million lights and sixty five animal lanterns lighting up the amazing zoo and they have a Polar Express.
Speaker 3: And so much more.
Speaker 7: This is just a bonus on top of our wonderful zoo that we already have. So this is such a fun event.
Speaker 3: Yeah good.
Speaker 7: Next is Chris Kindle Market. I talked a little bit about this last week, but I got to check it out. And this is down at more Line House Loggerhouse, it guess from more lying to the Carousel, and it's just little huts of shopping and food and they have a big check out their schedule because they have different music and entertainment and characters for the kids all the time.
Speaker 3: So that's it, and you got to say it, not me say it again, Chris Kindle Market. That's tough for me to say all right.
Speaker 7: It's the German it's the German thing.
Speaker 3: And tonight is the big light up the square, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that's tonight six to ten they have performances, fireworks and enjoy the new Winterhouse. So this year on the square they have the Winter House, which is this huge heated tent, but it is really cute. I went in. They have little couchy areas and tables set up in a bar in the middle, a little bit of shopping and they have decks of cards out on the tables. It's really really cute and I think that's gonna fill up fast for the light up of the tree.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 7: But all weekend they have things going on. So Saturday six to nine they ornament and cookie decorating with Missus Klaus a scavenger hut, and that's when Santa is gonna repel down the building. And then keep an eye on this schedule also because there's something always going on. There's a paint and Sip on Saturday and a sound bath of wellness on Sunday. So that Winterhouse is a good addition to the area for the colder months.
Speaker 3: Like you said, paint and sip, is that exactly what it means you paint something and have a drinking That's right.
Speaker 7: I guess you get more creative as you're sipping, you know, and paint a you paint along with the artists. So goodness, sure everybody's looks totally different from each other.
Speaker 3: Here mine would look different after a couple of drinks. What about scuba? Santa is coming back?
Speaker 7: Yes, at Newport Aquarium, which is always a fun place. Is Santa is gonna swim with the sharks and the sea rays and the turtles. So that's, you know, another addition to the aquarium which is always a good place to visit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love Music Hall. You got an event going on there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the Indie Craft Show. Over one hundred crafty creators are selling their things Saturday eleven to five a music hall. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I love the Shilotoes elves. Where are they at this year?
Speaker 7: So now they're back at Carew Towers. So you know, this has been a long time tradition. Anybody that grew up and knows how to say shilotoes because I hear people trying to say it and they butcher it all the time because they don't know what Schilitzo's was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know if you didn't live here.
Speaker 7: But it's a back at Carew Tower and it's through January fourth. And these elves have been, you know, bringing holiday spirit for over seventy years. So that is a fun tradition for families.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is what is Jingle Jams?
Speaker 7: The Jingle Jams is a newer thing at Washington Park And this is every Friday and Saturday through December twentieth, and it's from six to nine and there's a great lineup of different musicians on all those days. So and the bars open there in the middle of Washington Park so you can get drinks and enjoy some music.
Speaker 3: What's this twas a Girls Night before Christmas? I haven't heard about this one. I haven't either.
Speaker 7: I'm now I'm interested. I kind of want to go. Oh, yes, it was The Girls the Night Before Christmas. It's a sequel that I guess brings five ladies together and a night on the town. And it's a fun musical with holiday twists of adventure. And this is it air and off on Saturday at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: All right, we're talking to hey, Michelle. She's always on Thursdays with Tom Burnaman, but that was a holiday yesterday, so we got her on on Friday. And this weekend some rock and roll going on with Stevie Nicks.
Speaker 7: I know, yeah, I guess this is a postponed show and this is Sunday seven o'clock at Heritage Bank. But I do want to say they have a really, really strict purse policy. I went there the other night for the Pentatonic concert and people are trying to bury their purses under trees because they are super strict. So if you're going to the Stevie Nicks concert, take a very small purse or putting it.
Speaker 3: In your pocket.
Speaker 7: Don't even bring a bag because they were really I mean, they will not let you bring it in.
Speaker 3: It's really strict. Thanks for telling me.
Speaker 7: Yes, the new Skating Rink. I did check this out. I told Tom I was going to check this out last week and it is really cool.
Speaker 3: They did a great job.
Speaker 7: They moved this over to Elm Street by the new Duke Energy and they took that street away. That's all walking now in brass. But they have really cool igloos, a permanent bar, and the New Skating Rank has these lit up trees in the middle of it and a big Warmington.
Speaker 3: It's really great.
Speaker 7: Everybody has to check it out. It is a very pretty addition to downtown.
Speaker 3: Hey Michelle always on with Tom. How do we connect with you?
Speaker 7: So it is hay Michelle one on Instagram or hay Michelle on Facebook and follow along and I always post more things going on as I find different things I might have missed. So check it out.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks so much, Hay Michelle. I like doing a talk to her. Chuck's in here. It's Brown Friday. I don't have chuck.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes you do. There you go, all right, there we go. Brown Friday. Yes, Brown Friday, a busy, busy day for plumbers.
Speaker 3: That's right, one of the busiest days for plumbers because of everything that happened.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Yes, grease potato skins, turkey drippings, they put them all down the kitchen sink and call the plumber today.
Speaker 5: And that's just not good.
Speaker 3: And they say here, there are several ways to prepare your home to prevent plumbing problems during the holiday season. Don't invite anybody over is number one. You're plumbing will be just fine.
Speaker 5: My name is Grinch.
Speaker 3: I'm about out of here to do my Black Friday shopping over at Sears, and then I'm going to Kmart. Are you really yeah? So what are you seeing out there?
Speaker 5: I'm seeing some very full lists for you. It's right because I don't think you're gonna be able to find anything at those two stores today.
Speaker 3: So they're jam packed. I should avoid those till tomorrow, all right, I don't think so? Okay?
Speaker 5: From the U see traffic Center, you see helse Epilepsy Center is eating the weight toward better days for people with epilepsy. With ans as to clinical trials from leading neurologists, expect more. Had you seehelp dot com. Nope, you won't find any seers. You won't find any Swallens. You won't find any of those what No, sorry, yep, You're gonna have to maybe look up and see what Gold Circle was back in the day. But the soores that are open and moving along at a pretty good pace right now. It's like southbound seventy one. I was seeing a bit of a backup right as the town Center opened off coming off of seventy one, but not so much now. Traffic on seventy five has been great all morning long. Pants Florence in forty two and Burlington Pike in that area. No major problems. You want to go a little bit further north towards Monroe and the output moss. I'm not seeing any delays getting off of the highway now, Chuck Ingrom News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: The night first warning forecast looking like this, a sunny, black Friday. Col Hi today is going to be thirty five. It's twenty two, feels like sixteen. At news Radio seven hundred WLW. Beer Dave joins me next get caught out in the cold.
Speaker 5: Call the pros that oxy your gas today and schedule your profeine delivery.
Speaker 1: Oxyr Gas works hard twenty four to seven, three sixty five to keep your families even well Dave, Good morning Beer.
Speaker 8: Dave, Hey, Good morning Steve Hawkins.
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Did you have good Thanksgiving?
Speaker 6: I hope I did.
Speaker 8: It was nice to see a Bengals win as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Uh. We got a few minutes here. Let's talk about some beer stuff going on. Sadly, Northwood Cider has decided to call it quits, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They put the place up for business for sale a few months ago and they opened in twenty twenty two, so they gave it a good three year run and they're not rolling out that at the last minute somebody might come and take over the operation, but they're no longer going to operate after Saturday, December thirteenth, that's their final.
Speaker 4: Day of operation.
Speaker 8: But they've got the building and everything for sale, so you never know. Somebody may step in at the last minute. But as consumer, the taste for various drinks and staff for changing this is the result that we're seeing some Fridays here, all right.
Speaker 3: The Gnarly Gnome. They've written a great compilation of all the Black Friday beer releases, is that right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is a good read because there's so many of them that are putting out releases. Between VCS and Brink and Narrow Path and sonder Swine City, you've got third Iyem street side. So really almost any of the established brewers around town probably have a really nice special barrel age release or a nice gift bet or something like that, and so shop local, buy some merch Those are great gifts to give and you'll help some of these guys that are having some trouble out there.
Speaker 3: All right. Talking to beer Dave, this morning. Miami Brewing hosting their silo lighting this evening. What does that mean again?
Speaker 8: So they have this big green silo on the outside near the entrance and they lighted up with a star and Christmas lights and everything.
Speaker 4: So you know, why should.
Speaker 8: Why should the breweries be left out of there this seasonal lighting events and stuff. So tonight they're gonna light the silo, lighting the light up the silo, and then they're also premiering their notorious PIP which is a Pecan Imperial Porter, which really sounds good.
Speaker 4: It sounds it's got.
Speaker 8: Some real nice nutty flavor and I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Never had a pecan flavor beer, but I'm gonna check that one out as soon as i can. Sunday, Queen City Chapter hosting the Man Cave Collectible Shows. You can buy some holiday gifts for the people on your list. Right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is our annual Sunday after Thanksgiving show, and this is in the Little Miami Event Center, which sits behind the brewery. So come around nine o'clock in the morning when we open to the public and there'll be all kinds of things to help you decorate your man cave, be it your garage or a barn in your backyard, whatever. We're going to have all kinds of cool things to see and you may even be able to try the notorious pipe conporterer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Bear Dave, you will be conducting the raffle at noon.
Speaker 4: Right, that is correct.
Speaker 8: We have an awesome raffle. Lots of nice prizes, so you may even win a prize that you can help somebody decorate their main cave.
Speaker 3: Well, there's some things on my list that I got to get. I may check that out. Third, Iye and Hamilton hosting the Holiday Market. What's this about? And win?
Speaker 8: So this is Saturday from one to four and you'll have arts, crafts, unique gifts, a lot of local crafts and stuff that will be available. And then they also year they do a gift card and a toy drive. So if you bring a twenty five dollars or more gift card or an unwrapped gift that they'll see that it gets delivered to some needy people, especially the Ronald McDonald's house, and you'll get a free Chubby Bunny Bakery cookie.
Speaker 3: That's the reason you do it too. Finally, what's going on at more Line House.
Speaker 8: So now until the fifth of January, they're running this Chris kendlemark on the weekends.
Speaker 4: And this is really cool. It's right there.
Speaker 8: It's Mail Park, which butts up against the more Line Ladder House. And I remember this last year is really nice.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: It's kind of like going to one of the European Christmas markets, if you will. So really some unique German inspired gifts and their local craft items that will.
Speaker 4: Be available as well.
Speaker 8: So it runs every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Wednesday through Sunday all the way up to January the fifth.
Speaker 3: All right, Beard, Dave, thanks for the info this one. Where are you drinking beer this weekend?
Speaker 8: Oh? I'll be at Little Miami for sure on Sunday at the at the man Cave Show.
Speaker 3: All right, check out the pacam Porter. I want to hear all about it. Have a great week, all right, you too? Thanks due, all right, Ken Brew. Next for Scott Sloan after the News on seven hundred w LW.
Speaker 5: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred w l W Cincinnati.
Speaker 9: Joe Burrow's back and he extends his personal winning streak with the Bengals with a nine o'clock report on Bryant comes breaking down. No, Joe Burrow was leading the Hudei Chan and the victorious Bengals locker room last night in Baltimore, Triumphant in his return after missing eight weeks with a toe injury. Bro given the game ball afterwards by head coach Zach Taylor. The wind snapped a four game losing streak for the Bengals.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of you guys day.
Speaker 2: This season hasn't been what we expected so far, but all you guys done, keep fighting, keep working, and today is the fruit of those labors.
Speaker 3: Man, you guys have practiced to meet.
Speaker 9: You come out here and you compete, You believe in each other, you take care of each other.
Speaker 10: You found a big win and now that's gonna be a momental builder for us going into the.
Speaker 4: Month of December.
Speaker 9: Bengals final yesterday thirty two to fourteen. That victory marks eight straight games at the Bengals have won when Joe Burrow was the starting quarterback.
Speaker 3: No latest trafficking weather together.
Speaker 5: From the U see how Tramphic Center, you see House Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists, expect more, you see health dot com. I'm just hearing dispatches for an accident in southbound seventy five RAM to eastbound for Washington Way. Traffic has been very like through downtown morning long, so I'm not seeing to delay there as of yet. Just a bit of a slow down on southbound seventy one from time to time between the Reagan Highway and Montgomery Road in Kenwood. Not all that bad at the moment, Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW now.
Speaker 1: The latest forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center advanced dentistry, the thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck. We're here for you, No Fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 9: Sunny and cold today the TRISA with a high thirty five, clouds increased tonight low twenty tomorrow a mix of rain and snow at a high thirty eight. It's twenty five degrees right now. Witter Storm watch is up for tomorrow for areas to our northwest. Heavy snow possible and Richmond and Greenville. Watch covers Wayne County in east central Indiana, Dark and Mercer Counties in west central Ohio, National Weather Service has three to five inches of snows possible from Saturday morning through Sunday morning. Coreg traffic to continue to build. This Black Friday around triesaate malls and shopping centers a high Department of Transportation is putting into effects several measures try and keep traffic from backing up out onto the highway on seventy one near the Kenwood Town Center and on I seventy five near the outlets in Monroe.
Speaker 10: Along with Odott's efforts, motorists will see an increased law enforcement presence at both the I seventy five and sixty three and I seventy one in Montgomery Road interchanges to respond to traffic backups and accidents quickly.
Speaker 3: Doug griovers with ODAC.
Speaker 9: One of the members of the National Guard shot near the White House has died from her injuries. She just signed on with the Guard about a year ago.
Speaker 11: The brazen ambush of two National Guard members shot just blocks away from the White House now deadly. President Trump announcing twenty year old Army specialist Sarah Beckstrom has died of her injuries.
Speaker 3: She's just passed away.
Speaker 11: Beckstrom's father posting on Facebook quote, my baby girl has passed to glory the president saying the other wounded West Virginia Gordsman Air Force staff Sergeant Andrew Wolf is fighting for his life.
Speaker 9: Search goes on with the driver of a car involved in a deadly CLI yesterday in West Price Hill. After the crash on West eighth and Rosemont, driver bound from the vehicle took off on foot. Any over with informations asked to call crime stoppers At three five, two thirty forty two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars worth of damage at a West Price.
Speaker 3: On fire early this morning. No word on how the blaze is on Kelly Woods started. There are no reports so many injuries. Governors of Ohio and.
Speaker 9: Michigan, as well as the lieutenant governors are all making bets on the Big Ten showdown tomorrow. I was Ohio State and Michigan governors are wagering chips made in their respective state, including grippos. If Michigan wins, Ohio's lieutenant governor, known for his sweater vest when he was the coach at Ohio State, is going to have to wear a Michigan vest and if the Buckeyes can finally staff the four year losing straight lieutenant governor of Michigan would have to wear an Ohio state sweater vest. News Service of low Te Center Next updated nine thirty. I'm Brian Combs News Radio seve hundred WLUBS.
Speaker 3: Report is sponsored by one Hour Heating and air Conditioning as temps begin to drop