Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five six fifty five six five guys war the roses is a good one today, cheating because she found a secret credit card this morning.
Speaker 3: You'll hear that, and that will be like within the next four and a half minutes, because that's about a long it will be for Amanda to try to win another one.
Speaker 1: Amanda. This is ten in a row today. It is good morning, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, double digit Amanda soon hopefully unless Hey, Megan, are you there?
Speaker 4: I'm here.
Speaker 3: Meghan works for my favorite people at Michigan Medicine. What do you do at Michigan Medicine?
Speaker 1: I do scheduling four infusions.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I need you. I got seriously are you I'm going to call your seven three four number today, Okay, okay, got a schedule, all right. So here's the deal. Meghan, be nice to me. Don't give me a don't give me any grief.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: I call you later today and I say, hey, can I get an afternoon appointment? Because I work in the morning. I do that all the time. I got you, Amanda, Say hi to Megan. Megan say how to Amanda by mean locking you up in a soundproof area, Amanda, Good luck to both of you guys.
Speaker 1: Five questions.
Speaker 3: Whoever gets the most right wins? Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one Michigan Medicine Megan. On this week's episode of his podcast, Travis Kelsey told guest George Clooney that he and Taylor Swift have never had an argument. What's the name of Kelsey's podcast? Great Heights, Our New Heights? Oh?
Speaker 1: Which one are you going with? I'm gonna go New Heights?
Speaker 3: Question number two. Rapper Shawn Court Sean Carter turns fifty six today?
Speaker 1: Who is he better known as.
Speaker 4: Heddy? No?
Speaker 1: Okay? Skip? Do you want to skip that one? Or go P ditty all to?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: P ditty all right?
Speaker 3: Question number two. Scarlet Johansson is in the final negotiation stage to take over the role of Catwoman in the Newest Batman movie. What snl comedian is Scarlet married to?
Speaker 4: I don't know his name?
Speaker 1: I'll skip skip that one. Question number four.
Speaker 3: Last night, the crowds braved the cold in front of the iconic Rockefeller Center Christmas tree to light it up for the season.
Speaker 1: And what city does that tree lighting take place? New York City?
Speaker 3: Question number five. Prince Harry made a surprise appearance on Stephen Colbert's show last night.
Speaker 1: What is Prince Harry the Duke of Edinburgh? Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area. He is a struggle for Michigan Medicines. Megan chill and got too right.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I know because I like her and I don't want to get screwed by appointment times.
Speaker 1: I will not hit it. I will not hit a dumb hit the dump. I'm not.
Speaker 3: Zach grabbed it, bastard. All right, here we go, man, you're gonna win another one here. This is gonna be your double digits. On this week's episode of his podcast, Travis Kelsey told guests George Clooney that he and Taylor Swift have never had an argument. What's the name of Kelsey's podcast, New Heights Bingo, by the way, never had an argument? Come on, come on.
Speaker 1: George Clooney said the same thing about him and his wife. I'll play it for you next hour.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, you know why these celebrities never have arguments because guess what, never to get the ships are Yeah, exactly, they have eight thousand houses. They go to question number two. Rapper Sean Carter turns fifty six today?
Speaker 1: Who is he? Better known as k jay Z? Here we go to one Hovah okay? Question number three? Would we have accepted Hovah? Absolutely? Okay?
Speaker 3: Question number but also accept that question number three? Scarlet Johansson is in the final negotiations to take over the role of Catwoman in the newest Batman movie. What snl comedian is Scarlet married to?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If we said weekend update, would you have known which one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't really watch this all much.
Speaker 3: Buzzer Colin Joe, Yeah, Collin jos By the way, that would be a great one to have her as Catwoman.
Speaker 1: She'd be a phenomenal catwoman.
Speaker 3: W because she would fit great in the suit exactly exactly, and.
Speaker 1: She's great actress. I love Carl. You'll give a damn about her life.
Speaker 3: I do, Shannon knows. That's one of my crushes. Question number four. Last night, crowds brave the cold to see the iconic lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree in what city does the tree lighting take place?
Speaker 1: New York City?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Three to two.
Speaker 3: And the final question, Prince Harry made a surprise appearance on Stephen Colbert's show last night.
Speaker 1: What is Prince Harry, the Duke of.
Speaker 4: Yes to the final score and the Duke of Mayo good Ever had when Charlie knew, When Charlie Benoffin goes, I know that was so great.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Charlie. Shout out to Daniel too and Toledo. We love Daniel. All right, here we go. You got a prize, uh just for playing Megan, a partying gift. We're going to set you up with a fifty dollars Kroger gift card.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Thanks guys, thank you. Hang on the phone, Amanda tomorrow again. We'll see you. It's module in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five five