Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: The Power Trip is taking over at the Island be a Treasure Island May twenty eighth and twenty ninth for two shows bursting with laughs, games and incredible prizes including trips to Las Vegas. Book your state and save twenty percent with promo code kfan plus a huge announcement you will not want to miss. All the details at kfan dot com.
Speaker 1: Kewred calendar n now three weeks from today, so three weeks from last night, will be at Treasure on for our normal Thursday night bit will have a rude game of Initials. Winner gets a trip for a couple of people to Las Vegas, will give away a bunch of other prizes. That's the twenty eighth, and then the morning of the twenty nine, three weeks from today, we'll have an Initials major give no other couple of people a trip to UH to Las Vegas. It'll be super fun. Yep and this is the announcement of the announcement. There will be an announcement at that Treasure Island show that is going to be super cool.
Speaker 3: I feel really bad, Corey because during that break, while you're doing your commercial and the listeners and you missed, we got to see a video of that entire story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll put a ball on not the rescue though.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't see that. We did not see that.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of a.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not dramatic, but it's it's.
Speaker 3: It's interesting how they got in there like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't want to post that video.
Speaker 3: You know what, if I'm being honest, The really interesting thing for me, and we'll get to sports a minute, I promise, is that the mama duck cared that much.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean to be silly, but don't you think she's like I got eleven of them.
Speaker 1: It's cool, I know, but.
Speaker 6: She's sticking her head down in that that crevice area and she's whacking and then the but the problem is then the babies followed her.
Speaker 7: With her head.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's hard to find.
Speaker 1: Take a deep broath. Really you can't help it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyway, sports, where'd your hat go?
Speaker 8: For? Here?
Speaker 5: And I saw myself in a reflection of the window.
Speaker 1: Now you wish you were at the.
Speaker 9: Bottom of your pool. Must come get you?
Speaker 1: Who you should put that hat on? All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Run get it all the way to the.
Speaker 1: Jesus is going to be like putting a thimble on a globe.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good, though, good.
Speaker 1: Hat, that's actually, that's not a bad look. I'm wearing this hat. That's not a bad look. It looks better on you. Wow.
Speaker 6: I also wore it outside of the head.
Speaker 1: Stretch it out to know if it's.
Speaker 3: My Yeah, those ducks, though, those ducks are limited.
Speaker 1: It's a good family. Maybe you're saying, can he have that hat?
Speaker 3: Family?
Speaker 6: Yes, I brought it for Abbot, but seeing as how you're such a duck guy, it's yours now.
Speaker 5: Thanks, Duck's unlimited, abboit's not here.
Speaker 1: Well, he's gonna need that for the weather because he's in the driveway club now not anymore.
Speaker 5: Take a pick.
Speaker 1: You think you're out, but you're in, all right, Jesus, all right? Should we do some worse? Yes, Yes, we're gonna play initials pretty quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we have to talk about the Vikings. We didn't do Vikings as well.
Speaker 4: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint False Saints.
Speaker 1: Thanks Saints. All right, let's starts. Let's start with the sad news, because we also love Joe Censer A lot of us here at the Fan. We're lucky enough to cross paths with him multiple times back in the day. What a good dude, great dude, gentle guy, super sweet, superhigh. If you didn't know he played for the Vikings, you would have never known he played for the Vikings. Right, He's just just a nice guy, just a dude you would have never known. Like I mentioned earlier, I didn't grow up watching him. He was he played when I was like one, so I didn't I didn't have any memories of Joe Senser playing. I was just told he was a former Viking tight end. But when you met him, you would have never known he in any way ever thought he was a big deal. He was just the most down earth dude and super sad to see that he that he died yesterday at the age of sixty nine. Had a stroke in twenty sixteen, it looked like that was a not a good one. Look like that was a rough last handful of years for our guy Joe. That's a that's unfortunate. What a nice guy. You're not gonna hear a bad story about Joe since you were that one.
Speaker 3: Did you ever run across from Parish?
Speaker 7: No, unfortunately I never met him, went to his bar and grill a lot.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Limington, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: Just the best guy man. Just he wanted to be friends with everybody. He was the best.
Speaker 1: Marnsaws Yep.
Speaker 6: I thought you just described him really well, so very humble friendly.
Speaker 5: I so it's funny.
Speaker 6: I associate him very much less as a Vikings player as I do, just a Minnesota sort of icon and more as a restaurant tour and just a a good human being and representative of our state.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, before there were Buffalo wild Wings on every corner, like the Sensor sports bars were iconic, like it, that was the the place to go if you were going to watch a game. Yep, Like you're going to Sensors and the line's probably out the door because everybody wanted to be there.
Speaker 6: You used to get the like whatever if you sat at one of those tables that had the big screen, and it would come with its own controller controller like audio and channel, and so you could change the channel and here your audio at your own booth, and you could get every channel in every game. And so if UND was playing like a big hockey game in a playoff, we would go there with some of our un d friends and then we would get that move and put that hockey game on.
Speaker 5: It was a sweet concept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the best. But again his restaurants were another great example. Again, if you saw him at one of his restaurants, he would have been like any other bar owners and he was for sure. He was there very hands on.
Speaker 5: Rest in peace.
Speaker 1: The Vikings did sign Juwan Jennings to a one year up to thirteen million dollar deal, so he was here last week, visited TCO, left without a deal, but signed yesterday one year up to thirteen mil. Yeah it'll be great.
Speaker 3: I mean that's huge. Man, Come on, find me another team. But with three receivers, I could on one squad.
Speaker 6: Come on talking about setting Kyler Murray up for success.
Speaker 1: It is Kyle Murphy.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Yeah, and whoever else is in on that position on that day. Well, let's say it is Kyler Murray, but you know, bringing a new guy in and us needing that position to be better. I mean, let's give you some wonderful wide receiver talent talent to work with.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we go, we go.
Speaker 3: Now, Yes, it's all exciting stuff.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Game three of the Abs and Wild Parishes Tomorrow's Saturday at eight o'clock. The Colorado Avalanche are your Stanley Cup favorites on DraftKings. Of course, they're huge favorites. Now to win the series they lead to to zero. They are minus one thirty on the money line, the over under a six and a half. Not positive optimism when it comes to Jule Eric Sinek or obviously Brodein, who looks like he's done for the year. If we don't have ek Eric Sinek and we don't have Brodean, what do we do in terms of defensive parents Because I don't know what I'm talking about, but I heard Brandon talking about it yesterday and saying that maybe you you demote Middleton and maybe put Hunt more in the mix. Is that accurate or not?
Speaker 7: Trying maybe add a little bit more speed to contend with the speed he's gonna have to deal with.
Speaker 1: Possibly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I think it's more of an old we're all games style that they have to worry about.
Speaker 1: It's not necessarily the d pairings per se.
Speaker 7: Although that is going to be, you know, a decision John Hines is going to have to make. Uh, It's more about how they play the game. They got to force Colorado down to play defense. When you're that good of a team offensively, you got to get it below the goal line and you just cycle them to death. Keep it on the wall. He pounding them, stay very physical to slow them down, use our size as an advantage, and really make the don't let Colorado set the pace. We need to set the pace of the game.
Speaker 3: Did you hear yesterday with Burrerow? And it's weird because it was kind of like it's sounded like he was talking about seeing the future. What's the coach's names, Hines? Yep, Heines was talking about one of the things they're going to do at Grank Scene Arena on Saturday night before the game is they're going to pipe Marnie's Duck story into the Busney locker room. That's what they're saying. They're going to do that, and they either the players are going to quit hockey all together and go home, or they go to fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I think it's genius.
Speaker 6: I'm yeah, I'm gonna pretend to not be offended, and I'm just gonna, as a wild fan, say whatever it takes, Chris, whatever it takes to help the team your part.
Speaker 1: San Antonio Spurs are at Target Center to night to take on the Timberwolves Game three that series. These Spurs are three and a half point favorites Undraftkings.
Speaker 6: And Iodasumo is questionable for Game three. I it's the heel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I went from calf to heel.
Speaker 6: But even in game two he did not look like his explosive. We gave him a nickname twin Turbo him and bone Tiland, and he didn't.
Speaker 5: Look like much of a turbo.
Speaker 6: Anthony Edwards said, Target Center is going to be turned up, falling all over an s drunk. His age going to be loud as age. I hope that is true.
Speaker 1: You censoring?
Speaker 10: Hell?
Speaker 1: I agree? Interesting creative choice.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jane McDaniels can't get into follow trouble.
Speaker 1: We can't let the Spurs.
Speaker 6: Be the team that is initiating the physicality and the contact, and I think all of that happened at once, and as a couple of players said, we got punked.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why.
Speaker 6: That shocked the Wolves so much, and I don't think it will again in game three, and we got that one out of our systems.
Speaker 1: We go, Now, okay, I know that, honey, and he knew that already.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 5: Is he going to game three?
Speaker 1: Is anyone else? No? How do you feel in the sports hypothetical, Marnie, the rest versus Rust? You believe in that?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 5: The Spurs had rest in game one and Rust.
Speaker 1: I wasn't talking about the Wolves. I'm talking about Mark playing and Initials. After that, Yeah, let's go. Parrish makes his tryumph return to Initials. We're at game what six twenty seven? I think after this, and one of you gets a crack at one hundred and fifteen five hundred dollars on the fan.
Speaker 2: Up next, it's the Initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Jackpot. Call one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpot.
Speaker 1: Next on the fan.
Speaker 2: From tip off to the final buzzer Carboni's Pizzeria has your Game three playoff party covered. Visit one of over thirty locations, score big on great pizza and enjoy Game three tonight. Find Carboni's at Carboni's Pizza dot com.
Speaker 3: The reaction to your duck story is just incredible. People love it positively.
Speaker 1: It's just great.
Speaker 6: You mean people outside of the studio here.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm talking to people like, well, you'll see.
Speaker 1: It on social media. We were just talking about did social media have things to say about your duck story? Positive?
Speaker 8: It's great.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm texting Angie right now, so if you could just carry on.
Speaker 1: He's busy, Wow, verying. What I would I would tell her just to listen to the podcast, but she has never listened's not going to start the chances though.
Speaker 6: She saw a duck, mama duck and two ducklings yesterday.
Speaker 11: She sure did. And she thought you guys were bonded. Yes, well, it's not super uncommon. Let us have our things carry on.
Speaker 1: You guys are the duck ladies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll get her a shirt. Hey, you're wearing a hat. Stop sighing.
Speaker 1: All right, look, it's uh. It's been a couple of months since Mark has stepped in the ring. Mark. What you don't know is while you were gone, Marnie forgot how to play the game, and Chris can't lose. I love it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's how, guys, it's the good guys.
Speaker 1: Things have changed. So if you thought you were walking back into an unstoppable forest, that's true. It's just not Marnie anymore. What's about time? Yep, yeah, I see it.
Speaker 3: It is about time.
Speaker 1: Yep? You ready?
Speaker 9: Let's go all.
Speaker 2: This is Initials Game six twenty seven on the Power Trip, presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 3: That's right, Minnesota's premiere exterior home services company for over seventy three years. For windows, sighting, roofing, or doors. Visit Bilbersandremoddelers dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go around the room. See who we're playing for today for Initials Game six twenty seven. Sauce, Let's start with you. Hello, Hi, I'm playing for you by Amazing. I'm great.
Speaker 10: I'm playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, which is on sale Hey pee wee for five eighty eight at King's County Markets in Saint Francis and andover if I wouldn't listen for a sweet offer from my friends at Seventh Avenue, Pe.
Speaker 1: When Chris win's in about twenty minutes. Chris, what happens?
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm sponsorabley my great friends at radcoan Radco dot com. If I way, you'll get a great deal from Radco.
Speaker 1: Him Marnie.
Speaker 6: I am sponsored continually by my wonderful friends at Great Clips at requex.
Speaker 1: If I win today, stay.
Speaker 5: Tuned for a sharp offer from great Clips.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, well done. Welcome back the man, the myth, the legend, Mark Parrish, and thank you so much because I am playing for my great friends at Buy the Yard, and if I win, listen for a one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 9: Thank you for sticking with me.
Speaker 1: By the r. Hey, did you guys know you could buy the home game version at Initials Game dot com. Versions four, five, and six available now. I don't care, ducks don't care, but you always together. Initials Game Live at over one hundred bars in and around the Upper Midwest, started at Tennessee on Wednesday. Tennessee, it's a run like I don't know five in Rochester, Live States. Hey, it's not up to us, it's up to the bars. The bars have to reach out to Initials Game live dot com. But oh, Colorado, the Dakota's, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Both the Dakota's even the bad one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, North Dakota for sure. I don't know if we have a location in South Dakota anyway. That's Initials Game Live dot com. And there's a tournament of champions that starts in like a week. Does more details at Initials game live dot com.
Speaker 5: You're obsessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know, we know what that is. But I'm glad you've moved on to the docks. We before we play a game. Six twenty seven to one. Lucky listener has a crack at one hundred and fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Now it's time but the same Paul Federal Credit Union initials.
Speaker 3: Jackpot, man, you'd be quacking all the way the thank Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initial jackpot is currently one hundred and fifty five hundred dollars. You look at my new car, Save money on your current car loan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, now offering auto loan rates as lowest four point two nine percent APR applied today at Saint Paul fi Saint Paul FCU dot org slash cafean federally insured by the NC.
Speaker 1: You and a All right, so the jackpot goes up five one hundred dollars every week thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller guests is one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is sweet.
Speaker 5: Mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 8: Lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah for saying a letter, yes, come on, yeah, it's pretty good. Right. But if they say both letters in the right spot, they win the Progressive jackpot, which is one hundred and fifteen thousand, five hundred dollars. Again, name another radio show that offers one hundred thousand dollars on a weekly basis. You can't, You can't thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. All right, what is your name? Good morning? And where are you from? Jason from Superior? Jason from Superior Jason, Jason? What's up? Man? How are you? How's gone? Not too bad? Jason? You have a shot at one hundred and fifteen five hundred dollars. That's a lot of money, right, that's amazing. Yeah, what would you spend it on? It's like one of the case for my wife. O. Yes, seem to like the Dells. Yeah, the Dells definitely.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I knew I like this guy. You go to the Dells, you stop, it's home. You get some guys. You go to the Dells, you spend one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars on carameld apples and water slides. Jason, sounds like a party, Jason. All you have to do is say the right two letters. Go for it, going.
Speaker 10: MS is in meat sauce.
Speaker 1: Hey, as in meat sauce, Thanks Daddy, MS as a meat sauce. Jason, if you have one letter right, you've won two hundred and fifty dollars. If you have them both right, you're unbelievably rich and you're off to the de Let's go. Jason is guessing m as. Does he have at least one right? Come on?
Speaker 9: Come on, yeah, give it to him, give it.
Speaker 5: To come on.
Speaker 1: Okay, we.
Speaker 3: Do we have two?
Speaker 1: You did it? Man?
Speaker 9: Do we have too?
Speaker 1: Jason? How do you feel? Yeah? You are fifty percent of the way there. You have at least one letter correct? Again, let's stop time forget it right? Like if before I just asked you that you were had a one out of six hundred and seventy six chance. Now it's one out of twenty six right now, Now we're narrow right in.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: And look I didn't use X or Z or q or, so it's not even really one out of twenty six. Come on, it's like one out of I don't know, sixteen or seventeen.
Speaker 9: Come on, of course, come on, just do it.
Speaker 1: Come on, Jason and superior guest. MS. He has at least one, right, is Jason one hundred and fifteen thousand, five hundred dollars richer with M S?
Speaker 5: Do it for meets us?
Speaker 1: Do it for the ducks?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You could give each duck like like ten. Sorry, sorry, Jason, Man, all right it Jason, stay on hold. Fantastic guests. Congrats Dudel. Yeah, he said, thank you.
Speaker 9: I thought that was it.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, it happened.
Speaker 3: Did he have the M right there?
Speaker 1: He did have the M right. The M is correct, but the S was incorrect the no S. No, man, I just want to give it freaking away and start over. I wanted him to go to the dells.
Speaker 8: That would have gone with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was, Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: Those water slide passes, get some funnel cakes, call it a day. What God? Getting old sucks, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yep, you guys ready, Paris. You remember how this works. I have twelve items that can be people, places, things, praises. Mark. Remember you yell out your name. You seem clear, so you're gonna remember that your name is Mark. We'll see c L E A R oh oh, I'm done exactly. We played best out of twelve. Everybody ready, Here we go. In the initials for game six twenty seven, the M was correct. The one that would have won him the money is the letter W M and then an upside down M A W MW everybody ready, Let's good, guys number one of MW Clue number one introduced in nineteen twenty three.
Speaker 8: Clue number two slowly rotates. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Associated with Midnight in two thousand Dark in nineteen eighty nine, Clue number four centered by Sagittarius a.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: It's known for all of its big stars. Mark, Yep, milky Way, welcome back, Let's go, let go. That is the candy bar and the galaxy, the Milky Way going.
Speaker 9: Yeah man, okay, good guy.
Speaker 1: Solid Silky Way call Parium. Go ahead, pretty sure the Milky Way history he started started in Minneapolis. I'm almost positive, Like I did this a couple of weeks, but I'm almost positive there's like a the start of the Milky Way story starts in Minneapolis. Somebody correct me.
Speaker 10: If I'm wrong, but I think the first time someone saw the sky was in Minneapols.
Speaker 1: No, the candy bar, not the galaxy. Mark Parrish leads one to nothing. Here is number two, number one. The second word was originally Dandridge. Clue number two has appeared on a stamp.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Apparent was a wealthy planter.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Had a world famous spouse. Mark go for it, Martha Washington. That's right, dude, rested and locked in, Mark Parrish, We welcome back. Martha Washington was the guys. This is free advertising to that place in Malibu.
Speaker 10: Look at this Who was her famous husband, de sell.
Speaker 1: You idiot play? That's right, Mark Parrish. That's the title of the podcast. Mark Parrish leads to to nothing in his comeback his number three game of m Yeah remember when you were good at this? Number three of m W number one. It can be more, but it usually involves two people.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This essentially never occurs without a crowd. Huh, go for it. Wrestling's wow, boy gets mud wrestling. You got that? You get halfway through the first clue exactly, Yeah, you're right? Howk right on brand? Hawk leads Sorry, Parish leads two to one over Hawk Marquez two. Chris has one. It was number four this room man of m W.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: It's not ideal to be in one.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This is an informal, somewhat dark slang term.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: These can make a lot of noise if they have to number four involved in transportation? What clue number five has a driver? Huck yep.
Speaker 3: Meat wagon?
Speaker 1: That's right, is a meat wagon, which is a slang term for an ambulance or a hearse Oh you remember the bit from Tommy Boy like, oh here comes the meat wagon.
Speaker 10: No nice, But I didn't know that when he was referencing, I don't man, don't get mad.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. What did you think a meat wagon was just a curious somebody who drives around a bunch of hunks and in their car.
Speaker 9: I don't know. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was a slang term, A bunch of a bunch of hunks.
Speaker 10: Et cetera home driving around as a meat wagon. Babe, yes, drive, I didn't know. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Schemes too hard, make it easier, Yes, well, no more things. Parish has two, he's locked in. Hard has two, He's locked in. It's two to two. Here is number five of m W.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Sometimes is filmed walking.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often listed on charts.
Speaker 8: Clue number three was not.
Speaker 1: The winner of a reality competition show. Clue number four is from Tennessee Marnie. Yep, Morgan wall that's right, that is Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 9: What m W.
Speaker 1: I don't know enough about Morgan Wallen. I did not know he was on the Voice and lost Like, I didn't know he was a reality guy.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on the Voice. I guess he's six or something.
Speaker 3: No songs walking or something like that.
Speaker 1: He does those walkout bits where he walks with celebrities like Joe Maher and Jared Allen, Stevemards, Steve Lombardosi. That was the third night, yeah, Steve, Yeah, I do that.
Speaker 3: At the mystical like Gampi Theater. If I walk out with Steve.
Speaker 1: Gus, that'd be great. I love that. A handful of people here at iHeart didn't know that Steve Lombardosi was a real guy. They just thought it was one of those names that Sauce makes up the way, like that's a real person, Like yeah, yeah, he was on the world, Yes exactly. Mark has two, Hawk has too, Marnie on the board now with Morgan Wallen. Sauce doesn't know what a meat wagon is. Here's number six. You know what a meat wagon is? I don't understand that joke. Clue Here's number six. This is considered safe. Clue number two is one of five. Clue number three this is a level. Clue number four, This might be your answer to a question that is asked by a stranger.
Speaker 8: Clue number five firms up what final clue? Clue number six.
Speaker 1: How do you like your steak? Mary? Geez? I think Marty, but Zach's gonna have to do the old instant replay. That's the closest one we've had in a while. We haven't made an instant replay in a long time. Anybody else have a strong take? Before we listened to it. I thought it was I.
Speaker 8: Did number six.
Speaker 1: How do you like your steak? Monel oh Man one more time? How do you like your steak? Parish? Go meet him?
Speaker 9: Well, that's right, there you go, there we go, guys of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, the stranger clues really good.
Speaker 8: Corey.
Speaker 1: I was like, I didn't know what that was. Those are good man. You're struggling with the meat ones today.
Speaker 5: What does that mean? As an answer to it?
Speaker 10: Like a stranger, a waitress, somebody'd never met media. Yeah, it's a brilliant clue. I'm just trying to better them up. So he goes back to all names.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, you didn't get more than one. Yeah, well I don't know who that is. We're at halftime game. Good point to names and you've missed them both. That's a great point, Paul, your hands up. Martha Washington Wood Hawk, Well.
Speaker 3: I have a whole list of names, Mars Lady.
Speaker 1: Mark has three, Hawk has two, Marty has one. We're halfway through the game, so you got plenty of time. Then here's number seven of m W clue. Number one is found on an.
Speaker 7: Isthmus Mark, come on Madison, Wisconsin and Isthmus because we visited there, Uh, Gianna, we visited Madison, and that's what I learned.
Speaker 1: What was knows that Madison's on one?
Speaker 9: What is it between two lates?
Speaker 1: Exactly? What is it? Gosh, look at Mark lot.
Speaker 6: I thought it was the holiday that comes up to Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. I just said he Man Parish's clean back.
Speaker 3: He's my main.
Speaker 1: Look, you guys, confidently, rang In, we're gonna need you to pe in a cup after the show. This is the first time you spend as sauce. Because he got that so quickly. I'm not, I'm not. I will give you twenty American dollars if you can correctly spell that word. I M A S. It's muss, I S m A S. That is incorrect. That is incorrect.
Speaker 5: Two s, it's I M A S S.
Speaker 1: We just get this, Mark Parrish Man. Mark has four nice job help hawkas to Marnie has one. There are five items to go. Here's number eight of MW. Clue number one features low risk and high risk situations.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This is a dedicated section.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Might feature screaming or crying Mark, why not midwife? Mark? For the rest of number eight, finally a crack in the armor over there.
Speaker 8: All right, Clue number.
Speaker 1: Four you might be there for a day or two or potentially more.
Speaker 8: Clue number five is for women.
Speaker 3: I should know this.
Speaker 1: You are one clue Clue U six Hawk maternity wards.
Speaker 4: God boy, I've been there, you you Yeah, I'm going later today they had a Mark.
Speaker 1: Still. The craziest thing in the history of the fan is Mark Rosen showing up to the birth of Hendrick Zucker. What in the sweet hell was that? As in there for Louis No, why would he? Uh? Four for Mark, three for Chris, He's on your trail. This happened. Marnie has won. There are four items Ago sauce. You can still run the table and tie. Yeah, I got him confused.
Speaker 9: Don't run Nope.
Speaker 1: I think Game Day should check your numbers again because you need some kind of a boost. They help everybody go serotonin. They that we were talking about earlier with the I need what I have no problem with that. He said, you need direction. I have no problem with that. I have no problem with that. I was all.
Speaker 10: Fives on every question they asked, No issue with that, all fives. It may be a pinto, but it gets me there.
Speaker 1: Everything you're saying right now is funnier with the duck on limited like it. Just just let let's keep going. Okay. Four to go. Here's number nine of number one arguably was most popular between eighteen sixty and nineteen ten. Clue number two not much is needed for effective use.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: You might find this in a small tin or tube.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: This is warmed between your fingers.
Speaker 8: What Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Helps style and shape.
Speaker 7: Mark mustache wa Yeah, parish is closing in on a victory.
Speaker 1: That is mustache good.
Speaker 3: It's good. It's good, mass, it's good. You're good you think you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good you Yeah, you're good man, welcome back.
Speaker 5: Good style in the hair.
Speaker 1: I couldn't think of It's about time. Yeah you didn't.
Speaker 10: Today I had to put an ad on mine so bad.
Speaker 1: Hey, you said I was an idiot, Well you did smell smell I do not. No, you spelled isthmus with five letters. Yeah. Yeah, Well he cracked your bit in one clue. He sure did. He's dominating. Yeah, he is so much the parish. There are three to go, and you have a two point lead if you get any of the remaining three or the winner.
Speaker 3: Let's go sauce.
Speaker 1: You're mathematically out, Marny, your mathematically out. But what else is new?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: I'm here is number ten, Mark Parrish going for the win, Number ten.
Speaker 8: Of m W number.
Speaker 1: One, found indoors, Paul Yep, Malwalker.
Speaker 8: That's right?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What in the sweet hell just happened?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: Okay, I thought there was one of them that you had earlier that I'm like, it's like low impact whatever. I'm like, that's Milwaukee, So I thought Milwaukee. Okay, this is what sucks is What you just did was brilliant. It's a ten out of ten, right, fantastic tip of the cap. Absolutely, But because I'm me, I have to tear you down. When you rang in.
Speaker 1: And I said, found indoors, you know what I thought you were gonna guess. In the back of my head, I'm like, he's gonna say no, he's gonna say microwave.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna guess the dumbest possible thing, microwave. Instead you did the opposite and hit a gigantic home run. Thank you, I said, found indoors and you said, Malwalker, Yeah, thank you. This is way better than Mike, and you're in dead last. But that was impressive as hell, my god, thank you. I'll give you twenty dollars if you can spell the word mal m a A l L. That's how Norwegian spell it. But whatever, all right, so parish. The situation after that is as simple as this needs the last two any other combination. Mark and you're the winner, and you're good, guys, come back game. Mark's going for the win. Chris needs eleven and twelve for the tie. Here's number eleven of MW. Clue number one often searched for.
Speaker 3: The same macrop.
Speaker 1: Negro off its what Dove calls it, Yeah, dear gun.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Could be harmless potentially in normal everyday use. Clue number three This will be analyzed. Clue number four is used with intention. Clue number five can be damning evidence.
Speaker 8: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Rope, revolver, lead pipe, knife, candlestick Mark Mark for the wind murder weapons the murder.
Speaker 9: Murder Let's Go.
Speaker 1: Murder weapons from the game clueret Wow man Mark, all right, that's six, dude, jeez, let's just run up the score. Mark wins. But just for fun, here's number twelve yeah, wan you the first one debut in Chicago in eighteen ninety three. Don't do it. It's one word, don't do it. I'm not relaxed. Take a deep breath. Man number Some large places might have dozens said, there's only one of these things. Clue number three are almost excuse me, almost exclusively black, dark, gray or metallic. Clue number four, These are designed to reduce fatigue. Clue number five, you could technically stand completely still. Fucked yep, moving walkway and that room dominated over there. But his first game back in a couple of months puts up a six and wins game. Go good guys, man between Isthmus and mole walking over there. Geez, you guys just were uh and those two items were an absolute waste of my time. That's okay, you guys nailed those.
Speaker 12: Sponsored by and I am sponsored by by the Yard since I won today, visit any of By the Yard showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on buyer the Yards maintenance free outdoor furniture off of valet on in store purchases only now through Friday.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much, by the Army. Guys, get look at that Marnie, what happened?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I mean it's a great question.
Speaker 6: Did they do any kind of a brain transplant? Did I wear any kind of a skull cap that.
Speaker 1: You sent me? And I'm not aware it was you found the tinfoil one? Yeah, Fred aliens were going to in there.
Speaker 5: This has been a real consistent three months for me.
Speaker 1: Just ones and zeros and ones and two talking. Everybody has their days in the sun. Everybody that was fun guys, almost a guy win the jackpot, had Mark win his debut backs a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you visited, Thank god we visited Madison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: I guess the wolves Wednesnight out wild, Tomorrow night.
Speaker 9: Oh and Monday, that's right, Monday, please come out.
Speaker 7: The Parish Family Fund and Loose Line Brewery come out to Loose Line Brewery between five and seven for Mental Health Month.
Speaker 1: That it's okay to not be okay beer. They are doing for us.
Speaker 7: And everything goes to the Masonic Institute for the Developing Brain And it's all sorts of sensory spaces UH specifically designed for children and families navigating mental health and neurodevelopment challenges. So again, Loose Line Brewery five to seven Monday night. I'll be out there. Maybe I'll talk a couple of these guys into being out there. He'll come on out and support support mental health. On mental health months, yep.
Speaker 1: Pair.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow morning, I am hosting the Susan g Coman Walk to raise money for breast cancer. Is that Vikings Lakes and it begins at nine a m. If you want to register or donate or be part of the walk, join us tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Fantastic Viki's Lakes tomorrow morning.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Let's go. H The Power Trip returns on Monday, five thirty to nine, nine to noon is next. Everybody had a good weekends, Hey Rendy for inter have a great weekend. Enjoy it.
Speaker 7: Summer