Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Nick's been doing a good job with the five at six fifty five. How you feel in today about another chance that win in here? Nick? Hopefully today? All right, what's going on? Yeah? That was a good That was a really good challenge. That was actually really good. We had a little bit of controversy too. Did you know that there was? There was controversy? So, uh, was it Amanda that played yesterday?
Speaker 2: I believe yes, and she was very good.
Speaker 1: Amanda was upset because Amanda thought that the one, two three timing thing went a little too long and what question was it?
Speaker 2: That was a rare beauty and I also thought maybe it was a little long.
Speaker 1: But so you won two three and then the buzzer hits. Yeah, she thought that the buzzer didn't hit fast enough. Is that what I'm saying, I'm here to understand.
Speaker 2: I think that, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, she got, she got an unfair amount of time, she got, he got an unfair amount of time. Yes, well are you bringing her back? No, we're now next week. Lydia, did you feel that way yesterday or did that not make any difference to you at all?
Speaker 2: No, didn't make a difference.
Speaker 1: See, I actually thought to be honest with you that we sometimes when keV does the counting, because Kevin's off all this week, I feel like sometimes we go too fast. Oh so it's like one two three, only with the people that Kevin doesn't want to win. The people that keV wants to win, he unfairly does a one. Oh I was your night last night Stanley.
Speaker 2: Plays He's like one two three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he hates Stanley. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, this is not an easy job.
Speaker 1: Let's play today. Here we go Mojo in the Mornings five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five five and.
Speaker 1: Six fifty five. War of the Roses is coming up next here on the Mojo in the Morning Show. And you're gonna want to stick around for this War of the Roses because a wife thinks that her husband is cheating with their literally they share a wall next door neighbor like it's a condo that they actually could probably if she heard him over there could be hearing him with her. So we'll have that for you with a three way call coming up here in a second. Alyssa is your challenger today, Nick, say hello to Alyssa, Good morning, Good morning, Alyssa. Welcome to the show. We're going to begin this contest here with the five or six fifty five with Nick going into a soundproof area. Alyssa from Rochester. It's funny we talked to a dude that does this. I don't know if you guys work with each other, but it says here that you make elevator parts or parts for elevators. There's a guy that's an elevator guy that has called us and played the five or six fifty five before. Are you guys the same company? Probably not? Probably No, okay, all right, that's Eric. That's Eric, Eric, the elevator guy. Yeah, so we got a competitive way. I think I played him in Smart Competitive Elevator People. All right, Alyssa, here you go. Question number one Chadwick Chadwick Boseman's family is fighting over his estate six years after his death. What Marvel superhero did he portray Spider Man? Question number two? The world is still waiting for Lebron James to make a decision on where he will play next. Which NBA team drafted Lebron first overall in two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: Three seconds.
Speaker 1: The Lakers question number three. Tomorrow is Jennifer Lopez's birthday. She's often referred to by what three letter nickname?
Speaker 2: Jalo?
Speaker 1: Question number four, Apple is getting ready to launch a program where you can lease its products instead of buying them. Oh. Interesting, that's kind of a cool idea. What's the most recent generation of iPhone? And I'm looking for the number.
Speaker 2: Seconds?
Speaker 1: In question number five, Brandy Glanville is trending for calling her kids boring because they never tried cocaine? Why is Brandy famous?
Speaker 2: Three seconds?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: No clue, No want pass on that one. All right, let's bring a champ back from the soundproof area. Let's you struggled. You only got two out of fight? Which one should I give her? Should I give her the pretty one? Yeah? Why are the pretty ones always so dumb? Yes? I'm going to give you the prety one? All right? Are you ready there? Nick? Yes?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: You're gonna win this one easily, I think. Question number one, Chadwick Boseman's family is fighting over his estate six years after his death. What Marvel superhero did he portray?
Speaker 2: Three seconds?
Speaker 1: Two at one Black Panther. That's disappointing. Both of you guys are disappointing. Oh my gosh. Question number two, the world is waiting for Lebron James to make a decision on where he'll play next. Which NBA team drafted Lebron first overall in two thousand and three? Oh my god, the Cleveland Cavaliers. Both of you guys said the same answer. Okay, here's the deal. You got it for a clean win, you got to get all three of these next ones, right, got to get at least two to win with a tie. This might be the ugliest contest ever. Question number three. Tomorrow is Jennifer Lopez's birthday. She's often referred to by what three letter nickname?
Speaker 2: Three seconds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go one to one. Number four, Apple is getting ready to launch a program where you can lease its products instead of buying them. What's the most recent generation of iPhone? And we're looking for the number three seconds iphoned seventeen, Eka Wow seventeen. And question number five, Brandy Glanville is trending. She says her kids are boring because they've never tried cocaine. Why is Brandy famous?
Speaker 2: Three seconds? He's a reality start three the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Final score three to two no matter what, got money old Wow. I was a little bit, honestly scared.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was scared for Nick because Amanda would call back and say, I could take down Nick. I can take her down, Amanda may she may have to try again sometime. If Nick keeps rolling along, just to maybe this is what we do. If Nick gets towards fifteen, maybe his fifteenth time that he plays, we bring Amanda back. I like that, and just see what Amanda does. So Lydia keep that in mind. But Nick's got a long way to go. He just won three, so he'll be back for four tomorrow. Alyssa, Hi, you have a fifty dollars Big Boy gift card, and we're also going to set you up with tickets to see Akon and Neo Wednesday night at Pine Knob on the Stars. Have a great time. Thank you, thank you. I'm so excited. Have a great morning, guys.
Speaker 2: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five