Speaker 1: What were you what were you just hooting and hollering about The Packers.
Speaker 2: Beat Aaron Rodgers last night?
Speaker 1: Who I didn't watch the end of the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they won.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the Packers are looking real good, real real good this season.
Speaker 2: They are. They're five to one and one.
Speaker 1: Now, oh, they're five one and one. I watched part of the Gopher game. I was all excited to watch the Gopher game on Saturday. They're playing down in Iowa, and uh, it was like from the very beginning, it was just awful. I think the Gophers lost, like what forty one to three.
Speaker 2: Who did they play?
Speaker 1: They played Iowa? They played Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They played the hot guys. Hot guys hot hot.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was just googling no, and then they well, you a hot guy.
Speaker 1: They asked PJ. Fleck, They said what the hell happened? And he said this. He said, anything that could go wrong did go wrong on offense, defense and special teams. What do you need to see in the second half? Somebody asked him, simple execution. So everything that could go wrong did go wrong offense, defense, and special teams. Forty was it? Forty one to three? They finally got a field goal and they were so happy they didn't get shut out. But it was like, yeah, that's sad.
Speaker 3: I honestly didn't know they got any points.
Speaker 1: They almost didn't. I mean really, I think Iowa felt bad for him at the end. They're like, y, yeah, shl, we can let him have to go. Let them get a field goal. Okay, we'll let them get a field goal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was forty one to three was the final?
Speaker 1: Is what it was? God, what a blowout? Yeah, terrible. It is Monday. It is Halloween week. Hope you had a good weekend. It was a nice, beautiful fall weekend. It's supposed to be rainy all day tomorrow, like a ninety five percent chance of rain. So enjoyed today while you can. Bailey looks actually pretty today. What happened to you? You currently? You noticed this too, a tuly I did. I said to her, well, you're always kind of hot, but you actually put some effort into your appearance.
Speaker 4: So well, I took a shower at night last night. That's what that is, and then I woke up early today. Because when you wash your hair and then you sleep on your hair, that's like mostly wet.
Speaker 1: It's gonna look like trash in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's what I did. I look like trash this morning, and I thought, well I better curl it. And then both v and Dave they're like, whired, do you look nice today? What I said, Well, you said different with your hair, like, no, curled it?
Speaker 1: I look good.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to take a company like he's going in for an interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: He's all done up and you button up.
Speaker 1: Got a job interview over at Alive Garden, hoping to be the night manager over to the Olive Garden. Call it.
Speaker 4: You're only hiring for the guy who, like, does the peppercorn on your on your thing?
Speaker 2: Say when?
Speaker 1: Say when?
Speaker 3: That would be so funny. Yeah, I could never I'd be sneezing the whole time.
Speaker 4: Say when, and I would put it on my wrist like you would a wine bottle like this pepper good?
Speaker 1: Say when I get a new shirt for my birthday? So now and think somebody who's send me a d M or I commented on happy Birthday. I appreciate that, so thank you very much. Took a lot of pictures this weekend, just like you took a lot of pictures this weekend. We always go over our favorite picture in the story behind it. Mine is we were at Bennie Hannah, and at the end they go, do you want ice cream? And I don't really like ice cream? I mean I don't really, I just don't want it. So they bring me a little it looks like a caribou pup cup. It's a little cup with whipped cream in it. That's like your dessert. Okay. So I thought I would be funny and I would lap it out of there with my tongue like a dog does. And so as you see in the background, my daughter Alison thought it was hysterical and she's laughing because I was licking the whip cream out of the pup cup.
Speaker 3: So they like the dog they gave you because you didn't want ice cream, they just gave you a thing of whip cream so they could put a candle in it.
Speaker 1: Yes, they put a candle in the whipped cream. And that is media acting like a dog. And so that was my favorite picture. What was your favorite picture, Jenny?
Speaker 3: Probably just the Halloween party. Actually, you know what I'm gonna go with this. Hannah Berner. I saw her at Mystic Lake on Friday. If you're into like the Bravo reality TV shows, you will probably know who she is. But she was so funny stand up. R She does stand up. She's a podcaster. She was on Summer House, the TV show. It's a reality TV show. But oh my gosh, because she's had she has a Netflix special out and that was not that great. But like, I mean, it was good, it just wasn't as funny as her stand up. I was crying laughing the whole time. So I'd say that picture just because I had such a good time at that.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I saw your Halloween party. Oh yeah, you actually look good in your purplish pinkish wig.
Speaker 2: Thank you you did. I think purple is my color.
Speaker 1: I think that, Yeah, you look really good.
Speaker 4: Mine is at the Laura Ingles Wilder Museum because this weekend was my friend Sarah Coley's like birthday party, and every year she gets an airbnb kind of in the middle of nowhere, and then I usually take it upon myself to find the stupidest thing to do near that airbnb, which was the Laura Ingles Wilder Museum in Walnut Grove, Minnesota. And it's just a cute, little like kind of town like Laura Ingles and it's a combination of her life. But then also Little House on the Prairie nineteen seventies TV show museum as well.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 5: I love that's cool, cool, Mine is od. It's a picture. I think it's me and the Joker. I think it's who this is. We went to out to Anoka first time and the two plus years I've lived here to go to the different the houses in the public decorating house contest thing. So we saw the top three houses. I think one of them was better than the rest, but they were all really really nice. You think this is the joker? Who is that?
Speaker 1: Which? After the break we have to get to we started a horror movie bracket. Oh yeah, yeah, we do like the top horror movies of all time. We'll do the bracket coming up in a little bit. We got Dave's Dirt to cover. We got a lot of stuff going on for a Monday. Sabrina Carpenter tickets as usual, uh and Boo Bash tickets too because Boo Bash is this Thursday. Stay here, we'll get you tickets and we'll be right back with Dave's Dirt on KD w UB Bhobe Halloween is this Friday. It's kind of cool that it's a Friday because that way, you know, you know, kids don't have to get up go to school tomorrow the next day. Things like that. Our Boo Bash is coming up on Thursday night, and that's cool because that way you can go to Boo Bash, the hottest Halloween party in town down at Mystic Lake and hang out there, and then you still get to be home with your kids for a trick or treat. Yeah, and go to your neighborhood cull the sack whatever bruh Halloween party.
Speaker 3: I got a little sneak peek of the decorations because I was at Mystic on Friday and so I saw like a few things that they.
Speaker 2: Started putting up for a party.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be so cool.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I got my costume. All of the pieces of my costume arrived, and I am super excited about it. So I worried it's gonna be a little bit offensive, But you know what, I think that anybody who's offended by it is missing the point. It's funny. It's it's funny. It's a job. You said you're the only one that's going to have this costume. I promise you one hundred and ten percent that nobody else at this party is going to be dressed in the same thing that I ask.
Speaker 2: The same outfit.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, look at each other. I love telling the story. It was huge. It was like I was probably twenty five years old and bat Man the movie was huge, and I wanted to like we were having a station Halloween party because I worked in radio back then. So I go to this costume store and I bought this costume for Batman, like a two hundred dollars Batman costume with like rubber chest packs and abs and and it was gorgeous and beautiful and it was it was like a two hundred dollars costume. And the guy said, this is the only one in town.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: As I'm walking in from the parking lot, I see another guy dressed in the idea. Inside were like four other guys dressed up Batman costume. I'm like you, speaking of Halloween, we're doing Halloween scary movie brackets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, we do brackets every now and then. This one's, yeah, the best horror movie. So our bracket goes and you can go on our Instagram right now at Dave Ryan Show, so you can vote. We got Psycho versus Poultergeist. Ooh, okay, both really good?
Speaker 1: Okay, Child's Play versus Halloween.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's with Chucky the Doll. Yeah, okay, good And Michael Myers. We got Jaws and The Exorcist.
Speaker 1: His Jaws is scary movie.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's not it does it does get you frightened. Thriller.
Speaker 1: It's a thriller, but not a scary movie. Should Jaws be in this bracket? I think so?
Speaker 5: It's like, what are the classics? Maybe got the Conjuring versus The Ring? Okay, the Ring takes that one by far. Okay, we got what is this Texas Chainsaw Masaca versus candy Man.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I've seen candy Man too many times. It was terrifying. I've only do the thing in the bathroom where you say.
Speaker 1: Candy Man, candy Man, candy man, look at the reflection behind you.
Speaker 2: You are going to be honted.
Speaker 3: Now. The candy man I stopped barely doesn't know this movie. If you say the candy man in the mirror, candy Man comes.
Speaker 4: It's like bloody Mary type I was gonna say, isn't that bloody Mary? It seems like you kind of stole that from.
Speaker 1: They kind of the idea.
Speaker 5: Yes, other brackets, I got the Shining versus it okay, legit okay, good Friday, the thirteenth versus Scream okay, good pairing, and last pairing is a nightmare on ELM's versus Saul.
Speaker 2: That's tough one. Both of those are terrifying.
Speaker 1: Those are really good brackets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what you got to do right now is go to Dave Ryan Show on Instagram. The bracket is on our fee. But if you want to vote, there's polls all throughout our story. So just go through that and then we'll do this literally every single day until Friday. We have the best horror movie of all time. Okay, well, go vote and get a chance. Let's do Dave's Dirt on katiewb.
Speaker 1: You don't need social.
Speaker 2: Media for gossip, rumors and half truths. You've got Dave's Dirt.
Speaker 1: On Katie w B. Well, I watched a movie over the weekend that is going to tell you about. It's called a Death and Apartment three or six so oh four, and it's about a woman who dies alone in her apartment, and they ruled that she stabbed herself to death, including in the back, oh twenty times. And you're like, how does somebody stab themselves to death twenty times?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And it's a three parter. Each one's about forty minutes or so, and it's really good. It is based on a No, it's not even ba It is a documentary. It's a real story.
Speaker 2: I think I've heard of that. Yeah, and it's whip and fall into a knife. I thought we think that she didn't actually.
Speaker 1: Care set up. Oh. The funny thing is you're you're ninety nine percent certain that her boyfriend did it, but he was never sentenced or arrested or accused of it. So yeah, A death and apartment does six o four really good. That's the best dirt story that I am. Where can we watch it? I believe it's on the Netflix. Gotcha.
Speaker 3: I'll follow up with the fact that the Packers beat the Steelers, and the reason that I think that that actually matters is because Aaron Rodgers is the Steelers quarterback.
Speaker 2: Now, so here is the final call of that game?
Speaker 1: What clip you got there? Number four? Number three three?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, handler Jersey Exchange now out here on the field, they'll get to it and get it passed off to each other. I'm sure at some point. And Matt Lafleura, that's great things to say. There be a lot of folks that Green Bay side, maybe.
Speaker 4: Not as many players, but certainly personnel.
Speaker 1: Therefore handshaking a hug with Aaron rodd The game wasn't in Pittsburgh, so I mean there were still plenty of Packer fans there.
Speaker 3: But man, I haven't seen Aaron Rodgers kind of lose his cool very often. He's usually pretty like steady with like how he acts. But he was getting a little a little uh toasty on the field.
Speaker 2: But I think it's.
Speaker 1: Because the Steelers' uniforms were so freaking ugly.
Speaker 3: For bringing that out steelersforms they had on yesterday throwback one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every I think every team wore throwback uniforms and throwback helmets, and the Pittsburgh Steelers were like, they look like a bunch of bumblebees. Look like bees.
Speaker 2: They're so bad. Oh, those are really ugly.
Speaker 4: From Dancing with the Stars Desk, it's me and Bailey Hess, thank you for coming. Dylan Efron, who is Zach Efron's brother who's on the show right now, broke his nose the other day. He said, I broke my nose, but I don't need it to dance, And thank you to all of my professional friends for helping me out.
Speaker 2: And it's number two Dave.
Speaker 1: It's at the hospital because we were trying to remove.
Speaker 2: And that took an album right here, and I made a really loud crack.
Speaker 1: So not rehearsal. But he's still beautiful. Put Dylan and Zach and Bubble rat Man.
Speaker 5: They keep getting accidents and then that just messes up their faces.
Speaker 2: He still looks good though.
Speaker 5: So an update on David, that artist. He's a young kid, and they found that body in the trunk of his car. I was supposed to interview with him here at our studio the day all that stuff started coming out. Uh so apparently the car that they found the body in had been just abandoned the day before or the same day that David left LA to start his tool. So there's more and more things coming out that makes him seem guilty. But I don't think any charges have been against him. I don't think he's been in custody or anything.
Speaker 1: I think they're waiting for enough evidence because if they arrest him now, they won't be able to hold him. I watch enough Law and Order in forty eight hours on top about it that they make sure they get enough evidence before they make the arrest of the charges will stick. Yeah, but just keep some of that stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which you keep some of that stuff like in house before you make it all public if it's not confirmed guilty yet.
Speaker 3: I think it's just public information though, if they're starting to like release stuff like that. But yeah, Dave's right, you have to have the charges perfect or else if you charge him for the wrong thing, the way the law works is he could get off.
Speaker 1: We know this because we watch a lot of TV. Yeah, shout out all right, brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law sing them. Let's sing along the song of the day coming up in a second. What do you want to sing along with? This time? Every morning we put on a sing along song of the day, something kind of up tempo. Fund it's kind of fun to wail along with, because it's good for your mental health to wail along with the radio. What song you want to do? Send me a text at KDWB one five three nine two one, and we'll play that when we come right to my entire life. I think until today I thought that a guy singing that I've never really paid any attention. It's not. It's a woman named Linda. Linda wrote that song, woman named Linda. It's a woman named Linda.
Speaker 2: I always thought Prince was a woman too.
Speaker 1: But his name is Prince though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, if you're when you're listening to it in the car, you're not seeing a big sign that says this is Prince and it's a man.
Speaker 2: So you hear the nineteen and I think that's a woman.
Speaker 1: You thought Prince was a woman. Yeah, okay, well I thought that Linda was a guy. Now now you know, now we both know. Uh, we got boobashe tickets we're gonna give you right now. We're so excited Boo bashes coming up on Thursday night to get me out of the house on a weeknight takes a lot, it does. Usually it's like, oh, man, we go to go to bed. Yeah, I go to get up, it's nine o'clock. I go to go early. Tomorrow. This week we're gonna raise, We're gonna do root beer, barrel shots. You know what a root beer barrel is, Yeah, a glass of beer. You take a shot of root beer shop, you drop it in there, it fizzes around a little bit, and then you down the whole root beer barrel. Root beer barrel shots for everybody.
Speaker 2: That sounds great.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 5: I always look forward to doing shots with you and then you're like, no, I'll just do a coke.
Speaker 1: Don't don't leave me on. I do have a way of whipping out on that it'd stick. Is right now for boo Bash? What's your costume gonna be? Mine is all complete. The last piece came in the mail yesterday. I tried everything on. I'm so excited about it. I sent a picture to Alison and Carson. They're like, oh my god, that's great. So Bailey's is ready, Jenny's is ready ready.
Speaker 4: I still have half of it I gotta find but I'm I'm I want to thrift it.
Speaker 2: So I'm like convinced that that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I think you'll be able to. I'm bringing good juju your way.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Mine just involved like basically one piece, and then I had like a couple other things for it already.
Speaker 2: So mine's pretty simple, and vant mine is.
Speaker 5: I thought I only needed one piece, and then I ordered the second piece and it's coming in the mail today. And Alyssa saw me in the one piece this weekend and she was very baffled badly, Wow, baffled baffled?
Speaker 2: In what way you'll find out?
Speaker 1: On Thursday?
Speaker 2: Tight? Are we gonna see things we don't want to see?
Speaker 5: You gon to see these th h I C C c hips we will see with Boo Bash.
Speaker 1: If you don't have ticket, chet, call me now and get you into Boo Bash. Get you a pair of tickets. If you need more, just telephon when he answers the phone. You need more than that, bringing you a bunch of you, a half a dozen to your drunken friends. Love to have you down to Mystic Lake. Don't forget costume contests. If you're coming for the costume contest, you think you can win one thousand dollars. Sexiest men and women, we're bunching them all together, and then overall like most creative, and then duo or group. But if you want to be in one of those categories, we're not going to do it early because we want to get people a chance to filter in. So probably the first one, maybe seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Would you seven be the first?
Speaker 1: Okay, seven thirty, then probably eight o'clock and then ninth or eight thirty. So if you want to be in the costume contest for one thousand dollars, make sure you're there by seven to fifteen or so.
Speaker 4: But you as sooner because we got to go walking around and looking at you, sizing you up.
Speaker 1: If you will, definitely you got to be at least twenty one years old. It is this Thursday. Call me out to win your win. One point three KDWB News. I was watching Carrie Levin Saturday the other day shout out Belinda and Bobby, and they had some earth shattering pumpkin news that you've been carving your pumpkin wrong the entire time. When you carve your pumpkin. What's the first step that you do, Bailey, go ahead and take from the top from the top, ye? Wrong. Wrong. Apparently the green stem on the pumpkin contains a lot of nutrients that are still trickling into the pumpkin even when it's carved. I mean, so you don't want to cut off social nutrients. You're supposed to go from the bottom. There's a PSA. Don't cut the stem off your pumpkins. It will rot much faster. No no, no, no, no, stead cut its butt off. Grab all those butt cuts. It's cheesy. So you cut the bottom off. If there was a woman on Cary Left in Saturdays, She's like, look, here's what you do. You cut the bottom off. You can make it bigger. And then she said, you know, she had to hints about like getting the seeds out. Do you roast your pumpkin seeds? I do? Oh?
Speaker 4: I would, yeah, for sure, because then you have a delicious snack. And I guess if you cut it from the bottom, you could put your little candle in there and just stick the pumpkin on top of your candle.
Speaker 1: Pretty smart too, pretty much?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Now I know, are you carving the pumpkins?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 3: I think that I think that carving pumpkins will be fun, and then I start doing it and I actually don't like it.
Speaker 2: That's how I always feel.
Speaker 3: So I do have a few pumpkins out on my steps right now, as like decor that the squirrels are getting into.
Speaker 2: But it's all right. I have a squashes that count?
Speaker 1: You can you do you? We got pumpkins at the Largest Candy Story a couple of weeks ago, and we're like, yeah, we're gonna carve them. We're gonna carve Yesterday's like, do you want to carve pumpkins?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, So they'll probably go uncarved this year.
Speaker 3: That's all right, they're still What's worth it, though, is getting one of those pumpkin carving kits that has specific tools to carve pumpkins. Because I've always just done it with like a butcher knife for years until I actually invested in the like ten dollars pack of like pumpkin carving tools, and that made it much more enjoyable.
Speaker 2: I will say that, like, wow, this is actually way easier than I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: You can also use a saber saw if you want to. She was using what is it? I think a table not a table saw, not a band sauce sauce. Oh, I see like a saws all. I don't know anyway, that is you can't make this stuff up. All about pumpkins. Today, We're gonna play Think Fast on KDWB, keep on calling. Get your boobaghe tickets because Vonn is going to be answering the phones. Let it ring for a while, because von there's only one vont and he's answering him as fast as he can. Today, Jenny is hosting Ye Think Fast. It's gonna be me versus Bailey was doing.
Speaker 2: This early today. Have you guys had your caffeine?
Speaker 1: No, dude, boy, can I tell you something? Can I stop you for a second. For my birthday present, I got an espresso on your blog. Okay, that stuff is so strong. Really, I didn't realize the espresso in espresso means it makes pretty much espresso. And I'm not crazy about an espresso. I like regular coffee, and so this thing makes like it's It's called jitter blend and I made that up, but.
Speaker 3: Serious gonna say what, Yeah, because it makes you shots of espresso.
Speaker 1: It makes you a shot of espresso. You under the.
Speaker 3: Impression you were just getting lattes every time you use an espresso pretty much?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, So.
Speaker 1: I had one this morning and I'm like running around cleaning, polishing the silver. Yeah. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Since Dave's already high on the caffee and.
Speaker 3: I just want to let you know, if you need some holiday does have buy to get one free for Red Bulls right now, So there you can get your caffee this morning. And all right, you guys, this is the Halloween specific think fast, and we're doing only costumes today, so we will start off with an easier round. I give you a Halloween costume that starts with the letter. You give me any Halloween costume you can think of. Okay, so first off, a Halloween costume that starts with C.
Speaker 1: Clown your job.
Speaker 2: A Halloween costume that starts with S.
Speaker 3: I would have accepted both. But Halloween costume that starts with M.
Speaker 1: Mom, Dave, jes beat.
Speaker 3: Jumpingso oh mom, I think mom like the flower. Oh, I bet you there's some moms there somewhere, all right. A Halloween costume that starts with F.
Speaker 2: Keep thinking of like adjectives like fat.
Speaker 1: What are you fat?
Speaker 3: A Halloween costume that starts with Z Z Oh my god, David? All right, this is too easy for Dave, so we're gonna spits to a hard round. Okay, these are duo costumes, so I'm going to give you the letter of the first part.
Speaker 2: Of the duo. But it's going to be like two.
Speaker 3: You have to give me multiple words with it that I totally understand. Okay. A duo costume that starts with P.
Speaker 4: Perry Perry the Platypus and doctor dou Finch Schmertz Doffin Doffin, Doctor dou Finch Schmertzer.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: If you would have been able to get through that a little bit.
Speaker 4: Harrier, well, I don't know. Finch Schwirtz is last day.
Speaker 3: I think Harry would be probably a duo costume, but I'm going to say that one.
Speaker 2: Fairy, Bailey, what were you looking for? Peanut, butter and jelly.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Okay. A duo costume that starts with.
Speaker 4: S Sam and Frodo from Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 3: Okay, Bailey, I'll give it to you. I had Shrek and Fiona. Okay. A duo costume that starts with a Admiral Akbar and Bywalker. I noted both because Bailey keeps just like like thinking as she's saying it. I'm sorry, I had avocado toast. Somebody's avocado the other person's toast. Okay, Okay, I know this is a tougher round because Dave was too good at the Bily does have one point, d best five, by the way. A duo costume that starts.
Speaker 2: With j Jelly and Peanut Butter.
Speaker 1: Do not give that to her?
Speaker 3: I thought, fally, I thought, nobody calls it Jelly and Peanut Butter.
Speaker 2: I cannot, I do I do? Starting today, I.
Speaker 3: Had Joker and Harley Quinn. All right, last one of this one because it's not going so well. A duo costume that starts with Tea Tom Jerry. Yeah, good job, Dave.
Speaker 2: I do know who Tom and Jerry this is? And are my neighbors. That's what you were talking about, right and your neighbors?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we'll be done with you. O costume say just game point for Dave Bailey has one point, and we're gonna move on to group costumes.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: A group costume that starts with S Spice Girls.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, I was gonna say Scooby Doo.
Speaker 2: That would have been goodn to A group costume that starts with.
Speaker 1: Te teenage Ninja Turtles. It's too slow.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I would have accepted it if you were a little past. A group costume that starts with n.
Speaker 2: Naked Nak pop Demon hunters.
Speaker 3: See, I would have given you Ninja Turtles if you would have changed that. Just okay, moving on, A group costume that starts with.
Speaker 2: C because care bears, Care Bears.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't, man, I wish you if you were Maybe you guys, time for these ones. I had crams and also for Tea by the way, I had Teletubbies.
Speaker 1: Okay, that'd be fun.
Speaker 3: Last one for group costume. A group costume that starts with H.
Speaker 2: Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give it to you. Okay, that's good. Bail's got three. All Right, we're back to the simple round you guys, ready, Yeah, Halloween costume that starts with W, which.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the winner. Congratulations, that was.
Speaker 1: My strong suit today. All Right, A couple for you, as you're sitting there at home or in your car, here's a couple just for you.
Speaker 2: Halloween costume that starts with P VN. Do you have an answer?
Speaker 1: P uh, Powerpuff Girls, Power Rangers.
Speaker 3: I would have accepted that, even though that's more of a group. But anybody else Pumpkin the Platypus and Doctor two Fish sports Justice for really. Alright, let's see one more Halloween costume that starts with the d I don't know if I've ever seen anyone be this before. Actually I have.
Speaker 2: We gave web Girl teen out of costume like this one time.
Speaker 1: Dinosaur.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my sister has a dinosaur costume.
Speaker 2: One of those blow up ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great story, Bailey Thing. Thank you tell it again at the nine o'clock I will.
Speaker 2: Greeks joy to all. I liked it, honestly had me at the edge of my seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, it is time for the Monday Morning Dance Party on k d WB. You feel free to dance along