Speaker 1: Do you buy into They were saying that the more fit you are, the less likely you are to They went with blow your lid. But like like like show anger and and like stress. Like so you're you're in you're in a situation where somebody pisses you off, right, and so your stress level goes up. You're you're not your anxiety, but your anxious levels go up, and then you get pissed off and you act out on it. Do you buy that that the more fit you are.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I just feel like that's the only thing that really helps me whenever I'm starting to feel any kind of emotion really is gone for a run.
Speaker 3: But I don't default. You don't have to do anything. You're just more likely to handle it better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't have to go for a run if you're stressed out how or or angry. However, those that are fit so not in the not in the middle of the like feelings dressed out or feeling overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: So like one of the things they talk about.
Speaker 1: One of the things they talk about is like road rage, not not road rage so much as somebody cuts you off a car right and you're like, oh, I f you you piece it, you know, or whatever, and you get really angry. They said, they don't expect you to pull your car over and go for a run to feel better. But what they're saying is if that you are a generally more fit person, you are less likely to react more negatively. Like, you may still get angry, but you may not flip them off, break, check them, get out of the car, throw something at them, fight them, or whatever.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I definitely still agree with that. I just feel like the more fit, you know you are, the faster you're able to control your emotions and things like that.
Speaker 1: So you think only fat people get angry.
Speaker 2: Oh, I definitely get angry.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, but you act out on it.
Speaker 2: No, No, I wouldn't say I act out on it, But you know, I do think it's easier with me. I'm training for an iron man currently. I think it's easier with all this training that I'm doing. One, I'm more tired than I ever have been, so I don't even have the energy to be angry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're like, I can get pissed off, but I think i'd just rather sleep.
Speaker 3: She's an outlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're training for by the way, like you're not running during the like with these temperatures, are.
Speaker 2: You No, I'm inside treadmill onely?
Speaker 1: Oh there you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Now you'd be a moron at that point, because I feel like I've seen like now I'm trying to think like the last time that I've seen people like getting into it with each other, like are they.
Speaker 4: Fat or are they like, uh like fit?
Speaker 5: Thank you both?
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly an argument the what what what? Like?
Speaker 4: What utopian world do you live in?
Speaker 5: All she does is train for the Iron Man and take care of the kids.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: She got Hey, where where are you swimming.
Speaker 2: At the there's a pool at the college.
Speaker 4: I gotcha, I gotcha. That's the hardest.
Speaker 1: Part, you know, Yeah, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: I guess. I guess part of it might make sense.
Speaker 1: So they say that for people who are fit, right not not again, don't stop your car and get out and go for a run to deal with it.
Speaker 4: But for people who are.
Speaker 1: Fit, hold on, what did it say? What did it say.
Speaker 4: Your nervous system?
Speaker 1: Exercise goes beyond making you physically stronger. Being fit also changes how the brain and body handles stress. When you exercise, regularly, your body gets better at managing its stress response system. Your nervous system becomes more balanced, allowing you to calm down faster after and during stressful events.
Speaker 5: I believe that why it just it kind of makes sense. You hear time and time again. You've got to exercise. Everybody needs to exercise, get some form of physical activity. It's just good for you. It's not only good for you for your body, but it's for your head too.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll give you that.
Speaker 5: That is good sort of backs up stuff that you've heard for years.
Speaker 1: The yeah, but that doesn't make me less likely to get angry.
Speaker 3: The best person to talk to would be someone who has made lifestyle changes where they've gotten much fitter, and have they noticed as a spillover benefit to the physical health improvement. If they don't, your phrase was blow their top as much.
Speaker 1: Right, I would think when you got fit, Now you're in shape, you're more likely to feel like I could whip that dude's ask no, no, seriously, seriously.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting thing because I kind of see where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, if.
Speaker 4: You're dowe and like.
Speaker 1: And somebody's in it, you're like, I don't I'm not gonna fight, like, I really gotta get like, I gotta get move and to do that. But like if I if I feel like I'm stronger, i'm fit, somebody's up and in my up and in my spot, I feel like, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm with that dude's ass.
Speaker 3: But you can also and I hate having to default to this phrase that you use below your top. You can do that behind a keyboard, the like it doesn't have to be a physical reaction.
Speaker 1: Oh is this like the pen is mightier than the sword or something like that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying someone can become a troll online and get upset sitting down. You don't have to get out of a car to fight someone. So you think, if I'm more are no longer boxing that? Wait? So here was that on a stamp?
Speaker 1: Wait? So you're saying the more fit you are, the less likely you are to troll someone online.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you keep equating it with this new theory You're you're trying to counter this study saying that like.
Speaker 1: Now that I'm well, not cockier, but I feel better about myself in a fight.
Speaker 3: But blowing your top right isn't necessarily only physical that's true. You can become enraged sitting Elliott. You get upset at home, sitting at your computer.
Speaker 4: Every day, every day, every single day.
Speaker 3: You're not about to engage with someone the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they're not in front of me.
Speaker 3: I That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But their comment is, yeah, but I'm not getting up to fight them exactly so me.
Speaker 4: But I gotta wait, hold on, I know that I'm fit. Let me run to their house and with their ass.
Speaker 3: But your your new theory is only thinking of a physical reaction.
Speaker 1: Well that's how I'm thinking of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: No, because I don't think it's this is emotional control. Blowing your top is is is actually probably more emotional mental than it is physical. It can starts there, yeah ideah. So I'm just saying you don't have to be one on one with someone or a group or a gang. I don't know how confident you are if you could fight off MS thirteen.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've seen I've seen plenty of it's mostly news footage, but plenty of MS thirteen guys that look very fit, and I don't think, like, oh, you know what if they just if they get themselves in shape, they'd be cool. Yeah, Like, I don't think that way. There's plenty of fit people who whip ass.
Speaker 3: So now though you've given us more to think about the Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I buy that.
Speaker 4: I mean there may be something to it.
Speaker 3: Is there more evidence that they present?
Speaker 1: Well, they did it, but like showing people images and stuff, and they said that exercise is good. But people when they're stressed out don't want exercise. So it's the dog chasing the tail, like when people are like, yeah, some people will go for a run, but most people are like, oh, I'm so stressed out, just gonna sit on the couch and eat ice cream, which is awesome. The but that makes you fat, and fat people are less likely or more likely to blow their top.
Speaker 3: How many times a day does something frustrate you? Ooh, that's better than last week when we asked Diane how many thoughts she has per day?
Speaker 1: Wait? How many times a day does something frustrate you?
Speaker 4: Is there an average?
Speaker 3: But that's that's pretty good A lot, a lot. We'll give a number that's hard to say.
Speaker 4: Twelve elliotts? What that is?
Speaker 3: Such bs?
Speaker 4: That's not even tie once every hour, once.
Speaker 5: Every other hour, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm not frustrated right now.
Speaker 3: Lo, I'm frustrated with you for lyings no.
Speaker 1: No, but like I haven't been frustrated by anything yet. Well, that's not true. The internet still sucks in the building, okay, once and I got here at I got here at two two thirty five today, So in three hours two thirty five, six thirty five, you.
Speaker 3: Were complaining about the cleanliness of the bathroom.
Speaker 1: That doesn't frustrate me. I know it's big. There's a knife. Somebody's got a plastic knife that was so gross. I told you it's to cut a turd that wouldn't flu, that wouldn't flush. I've done it. I've done that. You have to go into the kitchen at home. If it's in public, you just leave it, which is why I don't understand that there's a knife laying on the floor in one of the stalls.
Speaker 5: As plastic like knife late you get with like takeout.
Speaker 1: Mike Jones sent it to Kristen, who sent it to us, and so I wrote back, I've done that before at home. If you've got a sometimes like it's very rare that I'm solid, But sometimes if I have a big log, you gotta you gotta crab, walk it into the kitchen, grab a butter knife and chop.
Speaker 3: Okay, and we're back to the regularly scheduled program. These noaks really hate us.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I I heard from a bunch of Giant and Vixen's fans that were like, what are you playing that garbage for?
Speaker 4: Wait? Where was I where?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: But I wasn't. I wasn't. I wasn't angered by that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't bothered by that.
Speaker 3: And didn't you say you're in bathroom listening upset you this morning?
Speaker 1: Yes, but again like that, I'm not going to act out on that.
Speaker 3: But that's frustrating.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is that. Okay that I'm what I'm at.
Speaker 3: One, how about you clearly are dealing with a bout of dandruff.
Speaker 1: No, I can tell you what it is? Whoa No, No, no, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: What is on you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, No, I can tell you what it is.
Speaker 3: It's all over here.
Speaker 1: No, it's more embarrassing to tell you what it is.
Speaker 5: It's not scalp flakes.
Speaker 4: No, it is not. It is not. I can tell you exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: I can tell you exactly what it so I'm using no, Kristen, it's not from smoking.
Speaker 5: I'm getting on your shoulder, Dandre.
Speaker 3: I don't want to ash on the floor, so I do it on here using head and shoulders, and you ran out of it.
Speaker 1: Now here's what it is. I'm using a different bathroom in the building and it doesn't get serviced by the by the building. So I had to bring in toilet paper. But my hands were full, so I shoved the toilet paper inside my jacket.
Speaker 4: But it started. It started.
Speaker 1: Uh sure, I'll go downstairs and take a picture of the roll I brought in. It's sitting right by the toilet because it's out of toilet paper.
Speaker 4: I'll I'll do it during the break.
Speaker 5: Why didn't you just take toilet paper from the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Here, Because to take toilet paper from the bathroom here it's on that that attached spool. I would have to which I did during COVID. I would have to kick the thing off and break it in order to get the toilet paper. Jesus Christ. So I brought in toilet paper, but my hands were full, So I took the toilet paper and I put it inside my jacket and sit my jack. It up so I've got like toilet paper, lint toil fence.
Speaker 5: But that is a tall tale.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna go downstairs during the break and take.
Speaker 1: A picture and to prove it I am, because you'll see you'll be able to see that the toilet paper dispenser is at a toilet. But yes, you know what I wiped with yesterday, hand towels.
Speaker 3: I love this place. So I will say this about the photo I'm about to post to Instagram stories. Elliott turned at a very inopportune time. So focus more on the quote unquote toilet paper than the chins.
Speaker 4: Now I'm gonna get frustrated again.
Speaker 1: Now I'm now I'm gonna get frustrated.
Speaker 3: I can see in my bag if I have a lint roller. The no, I take care about that, you cannot. I have a walk around and talk to and interact with employees coworkers today like.
Speaker 1: That, Like what, it's.
Speaker 4: Not that Elliott toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me all that either one it's a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no it's not.
Speaker 4: Wait till I show you.
Speaker 1: I can tell you.
Speaker 4: Listen to me.
Speaker 1: There's two rolls of cardboard that are in the dispenser. And then and I'll and then I'll take a picture of the hand towel and I'll you know what, I'm gonna take it from the perspective of sitting on the toilet, and you'll see exactly why I had to bring toilet paper in the day, because I have been given access, all right, I have been given access to a toilet that people in this building don't use, thank you, okay. And by the way, when we were walking out yesterday and the cleaning people were in the hall, I looked in the cart to see if I could find a roll of toilet paper, because yesterday I had to clean with hand towels, and so I looked in there. But those rolls come already on that dispenser, and if you don't have a key, you got to kick it off. And I did that during your COVID, and it made me feel bad for breaking the toilet paper dispenser.
Speaker 3: Writes, Elliott's the biggest liar on the planet. Oh you know what, Dylan, You're the biggest liar.
Speaker 5: Oh wait a minute, is this frustration i'm hearing?
Speaker 4: No, it is because no, it's not well two day maybe.
Speaker 5: Once every twelve hours.
Speaker 1: No, And I'm gonna tell you why I'm gonna tell you why people are gonna call me a liar. That's number one, and I know I'm in for a day of Hey how about that chin fat boy? Hey?
Speaker 4: How about that chin fat boy?
Speaker 3: Your fault? That's your fault.
Speaker 1: No, that's your fault for not telling me your photo.
Speaker 3: All right, let's not blow our tops. Should I just call the university that did this and say you got it right?
Speaker 1: The No. I think the guy who did it. If I'm not mistaken, this may have been Adam Harvard. Hi, Ellieah in the morning.
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Who's that? It's Jarifer Purceville.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Dude? Now?
Speaker 7: I'll just call uh. I agree with that statement. I quit drinking almost twenty one months ago and gotten probably the best shape of my life at almost forty two. And the anger beside. When you get out there and run or swim or bike or lift weights or whatever it is that you need to do to exalt the body and thing the mind.
Speaker 1: So you you find in general, not while not while you're running or running to do it, but just in general, having lost weight and getting getting a better shape, you find that you are a less angry person.
Speaker 4: Correct really, hey, what made you? What made you quit drinking?
Speaker 1: If you don't mind my asking, twenty years of drinking wool things kind of change.
Speaker 4: No kidding, you know what? Good for you? Good for you, Katie.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, and congrats on being less. But don't you feel like don't you feel like it's almost counterintuitive now because now that you're in the best shape of your life you could whip more.
Speaker 7: Ass well, you kind of don't feel that you need to.
Speaker 4: You're I'm supposed to say that, I no confians.
Speaker 1: All right, very good, very good, Thank you, thank you, Line twalk.
Speaker 3: Can't wait for your day after day after thoughts on bad Bunny. It feels like they're coming.
Speaker 6: Hi, Elliott the morning, Hey Elliott, how's it going.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm doing great.
Speaker 6: Who's my Name's Tyler from Alexandria. I actually lost about ninety pounds between like twenty twenty and twenty twenty two, and like, fitness is something that's just ingrained in my lifestyle now. But a lot of it has to do with decreased cortisol levels from just like getting that out on a regular basis, and oh.
Speaker 1: Instead of bottling them off and then having a reason for them to explode out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. So if you're you know, if you're getting your movement and you're exercising routinely, you're generally at a baseline just lower stress level, so there's just less risk for you to blow your top off from day to day.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. Yeah, that makes sense. Hey, and ninety pounds by life like working out.
Speaker 6: Right, diet and exercise.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Hey, Can I ask this? Hey, congrats, dude, that's a hell of a weight loss. Good for you.
Speaker 1: Can I ask this? Would they say that the same result? And I'm not not criticizing somebody who who who lost the lost the way and got more fit this way, Would those same results exist for somebody who did it through like ozempic or we govy.
Speaker 4: You are more fit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're certainly healthier.
Speaker 1: But you're not.
Speaker 4: You're not active, like, you're no more active.
Speaker 3: You mean the chemical yeah side of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, you're you're you're definitely more fit, right, you're not.
Speaker 4: You're like you see, you're diggy dude.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: But you're not you're not the physical fitness part of it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: You may you may move more, because it's.
Speaker 8: Not it's not as much pain on the body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they think that doesn't mean that's like they're they're lighter, so they feel like they're That.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean that they're in a fitness program or doing something.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to combine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're Yeah, you're protein and and working out okay, yesterday.
Speaker 1: You're also not supposed to drink on tama flu.
Speaker 3: That protein is it's a completely bunk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like everything that's all protein filled on the store shelves. Now, it's just it's you don't it's you can get you can get enough right now.
Speaker 1: The thing that they say people don't actually get enough of is fiber, which is why if you don't need enough fiber, you got to take a plastic fork into the bathroom with you.
Speaker 4: That didn't come out like a cinder.
Speaker 3: Block from Instagram. Here we go, boy, No, just a lot of emojis. But no, this is not related to you, right, I will keep it anonymous.
Speaker 1: Go to Joe.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not related to you, although that photo is up there of you. Yes, I blew my top yesterday towards my boss and I'm fat. So that goes back to the original studies finding.
Speaker 1: But like like, who do we know in the building that has anger management issues road rage issues?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean in the past, Josh has talked about road rage. Right, He's not the only one though, right?
Speaker 1: No, But I was thinking, like, if Josh lost weight, would he listen?
Speaker 4: John not a big fat boy.
Speaker 1: But if Josh lost weight, would he be less likely to get after it?
Speaker 3: Has lost?
Speaker 1: So he has lost weight. Oh, I wonder is his road rage lessoned as he's lost weight. He still has ways to go?
Speaker 4: But is he is he?
Speaker 1: No, he'll tell you that. He'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: I bet it will be in angry tones.
Speaker 1: Probably because he if he were more fit, he wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Has he ever spoken to the trending on his uh?
Speaker 1: Because he's got this journey, he's got bad road rage, bad road I.
Speaker 3: Got frustrated behind the wheel this morning. I tried Diane's off roading to swipe my card.
Speaker 5: Oh God, do it every day.
Speaker 3: I gave it a shot, right, and I still wasn't close enough. I had you got to get up there. I guess I was nervous about sliding into the wall.
Speaker 4: I just get out of the car. Get you know what now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, get some close.
Speaker 4: Get some fitness.
Speaker 5: It's the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: No, get some fitness.
Speaker 5: Now I'm going to off roads.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to do it. I take that opportunity. I do burpies.
Speaker 1: My car. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: That's the first time I ever went off roading. The watch. Here we go and yeah, you got up there. It wasn't close enough.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're gonna open your door and it's going to go into the wall.
Speaker 5: Opened the door and I need to lean out the window.
Speaker 3: I had to undo my seatbelt, put the car in park and on the e break and then lean out the window to still slip.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 1: That's why I take off my seatbelt as I pull into the into the fire department. Not into the fire department, but into the app to next to the fire bar wipe to go through. I get no, I just take off my In the future.
Speaker 5: News, I have mine off when I'm pulling into the garage.
Speaker 1: See no, I take mine off. I take mine off as I'm pulling behind the right before I get through pubic Alley.
Speaker 3: Don't you get ding done? The car?
Speaker 5: Don't like what you're it's betting at you.
Speaker 1: Right, My car doesn't do that. What my car doesn't make any noise of.
Speaker 5: Mine is aggressively beeping, like for two after two seconds of not having.
Speaker 1: My car has never made a noise if the seatbelt isn't on.
Speaker 8: Really, Yeah, that's weird. Why because that's the standard and all the well it's number one, it's not standard number two. They know that I'm smart enough to know if my seatbelts on or not.
Speaker 4: I don't need a to let me know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, my car makes no noise if I don't have a set belt on.
Speaker 4: Where am I going? Line three?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Yallie had the morning?
Speaker 1: I can't wait to go take pictures. Hi.
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 7: This is Scott from Law?
Speaker 4: Yes? What can I do for you? Scott?
Speaker 7: Well, interesting conversation. I kind of put a little perspective on it before COVID. I was a pretty active guy. During COVID because of the situation, my health went kind of south. Didn't even know it because working too much, not doing enough for myself, and I gained about fifty pounds clusterol, went through the roof, had a heart attack, so literally in the recovery room, I'm sitting there thinking, Okay, if I messed myself up, took my heart down to pretty low capacity, and I thought, man, I'm going to be getting a heart monitor and all this kind of crazy stuff. Well, long story short, ninety days later, I fully recovered my heart, was able to bring my cholesterol down to below one hundred. All these things just from really just eliminating animal fats out of my diet. I didn't really call it a diet. And then just walking. I go out on the on like pretty much three one hour walks, like early in the morning.
Speaker 1: Three one hour walks.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a week when I only eat the leaves on trees that I passed?
Speaker 7: Well, that's true. I mean, I mean, but not really though, man, because if you see me, I'm like two hundred pounds but a pretty big guy. I climb, I do all this stuff, and I'm physical, But the one hour walks aren't that hard. Guys. I mean, like if you wake up in the morning. I always tell people, look or like now, like at five o'clock in the morning, my dog's like, yo, we're going.
Speaker 4: Right, okay, sir?
Speaker 1: You understand most people, most most people who like.
Speaker 4: Eat normal, they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't have time for three out like three one hour walks in the morning.
Speaker 7: No, I get it. But if you would have taken that just one hour walk every morning, or even just one hour in a day, or even just thirty hamburger point.
Speaker 5: This guy's doing all these positive things for his health, and you are, you're crapping on him.
Speaker 1: He had a heart attack. No, I understand that, and I'm glad that he's better. But I'm like it now. But but now now you're punching down. You're punching down.
Speaker 5: Why do you feel attacked?
Speaker 1: You got to go for three one hour walks and stop eating animals for meat, and uh, you know, don't wear leather.
Speaker 5: It works for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's great, But you don't tell that pasta.
Speaker 5: He didn't say anything about not wearing leather.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 7: You don't have to make it so hard on yourselves, as what I'm trying to say. Just do what you can do.
Speaker 4: I am I'm training for and Iron Man.
Speaker 5: Don't believe that lie.
Speaker 1: All right, hey, listen, I gotta go take pictures of the toilet paper rolls.
Speaker 4: All right, very good, thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you from them. I lost three hundred pounds. Wow, crap, dude, I got divorced. Always a great joke, Always a great joke. Hold on I lost three bills and I still hate everyone.
Speaker 1: God, m