Speaker 1: W B.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you the keyword early, give you a little bit of an advantage to try to win that thousand dollars. So to win one thousand dollars, here comes your keyword George. Chance at one thousand dollars just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website friend. That's friend, KDWB dot com. So go to the website KDWB dot com. You're probably got your phone in your hand anyway. There will be a little box it'll pop up. Type in the keyword friend. That is the keyword. Type that in, hit enter, and within about an hour or so, your phone may ring with us calling to tell you, hey, guess what it'll come from A like call no caller ID. It'll probably say possible spam. It's not, it's us. So take a chance and enter that for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do? One thousand dollars? Go to Palm Springs for the weekend. Go to Mexico. What's cheaper Palm Springs or Mexico? I have no idea in Mexico. Do you think Mexico keep friends?
Speaker 4: Kind of like Boogie?
Speaker 3: Is it bougie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, there's a lot of like fancy never been there before? Oh, it's it's cool.
Speaker 3: Have you been to Palm Springs?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: But I want to go. Okay, so you've heard like mid century modern.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of like, you know, uh cool like boat boutique hotels and things like that. There get an Arby's there, probably not, probably not.
Speaker 2: Anyway, look it up, Jenny, So go use that keyword friend on Katie. But you beat dot com and give you an early start, so you got plenty of time to do it. Now, let's play name that today. We're continuing with the question song title theme. All right, so if you want to try to name that tune, you're in luck because all of these song titles are questions. We're going to mix it up a little bit Vaunt.
Speaker 6: D History month.
Speaker 2: You ready, here's your clue, Hey, luck, Bailey, No, not the cow, the dog, not the goat, the sly one?
Speaker 3: What does he think? Now?
Speaker 2: Remember each song title asks a question, No, not the cow, not the dog, not the goat, the sly one?
Speaker 3: What does he think?
Speaker 6: Bailey? Yeah?
Speaker 7: First of all, hey, you look good. Okay, I think I can name that tune In two seconds.
Speaker 4: I want you silly goose. I think I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you don't, Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 1: Wow This song WOWO was my entire personality in like twenty eleven when I came out that is.
Speaker 4: What does the Fox say?
Speaker 2: When Carson was in high school or ninth grade or whatever, he asked a girl name I think Stephanie Fox two prom with a big giant card that said, what does the Fox said?
Speaker 6: It's cute?
Speaker 2: She said yes, yes, okay Va. No, I'm sorry, Bailey, You're gonna come up next year. Next clue. These are all questions songs. Spot Buddy Rover, get back in the house.
Speaker 1: I I know it, but I feel like, oh, I should be getting giving Vaughant some like you know chances here.
Speaker 4: Because I'm a poor little boy, because you're so poor, so sad.
Speaker 3: But Buddy Rover get back in the house.
Speaker 1: It's a great clue, David, go ahead, Bailey, I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 7: It's fine, I'll catch up. Go ahead, Bailey, name that tune. All that I wonder?
Speaker 4: I wonder.
Speaker 3: You never know, you might get a really easy one. You never know.
Speaker 6: Take time to think about it though, we're going till ten.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, Dave, is that who let the dog out by the bahaman?
Speaker 2: But yes, bahaman bahaman? Yeah, inside joke alert. Steve was a DJ back in Rochester, New York when that song came out, and he'd never heard of baja, so he thought it, put it on and made made it into one word, the bahaman, the bahaman. All right, you're going up next?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Question one? Wait are you gonna tell me? Is there some kind of signal? Will I get an email? A text message?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna tell me? Is there some sort of signal? Will I get an email? A text message?
Speaker 3: Vont?
Speaker 6: Hmmm? Text message? Email? I'm trying to think ways of communicating. I think I can name that to it in two seconds?
Speaker 4: I said, three seconds? Name not too.
Speaker 6: Yikes, definitely older.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I know it, Dave, go ahead? Is it? How will I know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I love that song. Bailey, your next, Here we go, here's your clue? Where's the remote? Where did I put my sunglasses? Where are my car keys?
Speaker 1: And?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, where did this disappear to? Where's the remote? Where did I put my sunglasses? Where are my car keys? And oh yeah, where did this disappear?
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 6: I'm losing faith that I'll catch up eventually. Well, I mean you might.
Speaker 1: Uh man, I think I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 6: Again, I'm sorry, I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 4: Okay, Vaughan, name that tune.
Speaker 3: I repeat.
Speaker 6: I have no faith that I will come back this round. What you don't know that song? Mm hmm don't I don't know it. Maybe maybe it's the chorus.
Speaker 4: Oh it's Dave. That is where is the love?
Speaker 3: Okay, next round.
Speaker 6: I'm shocked you didn't get that, Von. It's not like you go for your boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the cards are not stacked for you today, vont No.
Speaker 6: It was a bad luck of switching and let me go first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought I would change it up a little bit. That has really changed the whole game. Here we go. Next one, Get in the way back machine for a legendary girl group.
Speaker 3: That sounds kind of.
Speaker 2: Like a pizza, or like a kind of pizza.
Speaker 3: I'll read it to you again.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, all right, get in the way back machine for a legendary girl group.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a kind of Pizza.
Speaker 6: The girl group name sounds like the pizza, not the name of the song. Smiling. I know the name of the group, I don't know what the song.
Speaker 7: M it's me right, can I name I can name that tune in seventeen second. I'm gonna I can name that tune in four seconds.
Speaker 4: Oh, I said, I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 6: Well, damn, name that tune.
Speaker 1: That's where did your love Go? Where did my love? Where did our love go?
Speaker 2: I'll take it. Okay, they were the Supremes, Spider Pizza, ok, here we go. All of these songs are questions in the title. Bailey, You're going next?
Speaker 3: You ready? All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's your turn to name this nineteen eighty four tune with which questions whether deep affection has anything to do with anything?
Speaker 3: Let me read it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's your turner to name this nineteen eighty four tune which questions whether deep affection has anything to do with anything.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good it's a good clue because I know who the person people artists, Yeah, who sings it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They don't know the name of the song, Yeah you do. I do know the name of the song.
Speaker 1: I just I'm trying to like put two and two together, like, Okay, what is the entire catalog for this artist?
Speaker 6: Got to make a guess.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I'm just running out.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 6: I can name that tune confidently in one second.
Speaker 4: All right, BoNT name that tune.
Speaker 6: Tina Turner, what's love? Got to do it?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 7: Very Finally he's on the board.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, yeah, all right, you're gonna go up Dan and.
Speaker 3: Go first, and here we go. We find the right one.
Speaker 2: Sure you paid my rent, you made me a sandwich, got my car washed, but since then not much. Sure you paid my rent, made me a sandwich, got my car washed, but since then not much.
Speaker 3: What question song titled do you have?
Speaker 6: I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 1: Oh, I said I could name that tune in one second.
Speaker 6: Come on, Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like all of these are kind of like waybacks, which doesn't seem fair to vunt, but that is what have you done.
Speaker 4: For me lately?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, Bailey, I believe you're a head by a long way.
Speaker 4: Well, I have six Vont has one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, bailing, you're being guessing first, and here we go. If you blended red and white, you'd be on your way to this tune, questioning our situation. If you blended red and white, can be on your way to naming this tune, questioning our situation, Bailey.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Once again, I feel the same way where I figured out the artist, and I don't know if I can connect to a song.
Speaker 7: I want to know if anyone listening is doing as bad as me, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: They might be, They truly might be. I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 6: For the sake of points, I think I can name it.
Speaker 4: In two all right, vont name that towoon.
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 6: Well, you at least know the artist, fought, I don't. Can you repeat the clue?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: No, you can't repeat the clue. Well, I'll tell you the artist. I don't know the name of the song, but I get the point anyway. Yeah, the artist is pink because you're mixing red and white.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's what I thought, And I thought, so what but he did that last time we did this song?
Speaker 4: This game, Well, she has multiple question songs it's.
Speaker 3: Called what about Us?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, guys, Bailey wins seven shorn a little bit okay, So now it's close. Bailey, you get to choose your song. What does the fox say? Who let the dogs out?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: How will I know? Where is the love? Where did our love go? What's love got to do with it? What have you done for me lately? And what about us?
Speaker 3: Bailey? Choose a song?
Speaker 1: Can I pick a tiny like a throwback one that may be a boss check but not like a super boss check?
Speaker 3: Sure and I do?
Speaker 4: How will I know? By Whitney?
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah, a little bit about my new set throwback It goes back thirty five forty years something like that.
Speaker 3: But everybody knows this song.
Speaker 2: Good job Bailey on name that tune. It is one of one point three katiewb That keyword once again for one thousand dollars is friend F R I E N D friend plus singular not plural. So use that on KTWGB dot com to win that one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 5: It's gonna love this one because we're gonna talk about unhinged woo woo habits that would not tell anyone about but they are revealing it now.
Speaker 4: Now we all know. I love myself some grounding in the summer.
Speaker 5: I love to get my feet on the earth right your charge.
Speaker 3: You can shume your air tippy to your baggy charge. Polarities.
Speaker 6: It's a little bit of a polarity.
Speaker 4: Habit for me.
Speaker 5: But listen to these ones. This woman says that she says, shower with oranges. Hear me out, cold orange from the fridge, hot shower, peel the orange in the shower, allowing the peels to drop to the floor.
Speaker 4: Eat the cold orange, and then.
Speaker 5: The citrus oils from the peels are supposed to trigger happy emotions. And the cold orange with the hot shower is just refreshing. Plus a boost of vitamin C. So give that a try.
Speaker 2: At least you're putting some vitamin C something that really works. Oe.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Another person says, if I'm sad, I pretend I'm sad.
Speaker 4: Soup in the tub.
Speaker 5: Then I get out of the sad and the sad goes down the drain without me, and it makes me feel better.
Speaker 1: So soup in the tub every morning.
Speaker 5: I literally talk to my cells and touch them and tell them how much I love them.
Speaker 4: Your cells, like your cells and your gulls.
Speaker 5: Then I gently encourage them to find all their places so that my body can be in balance.
Speaker 2: The same time, I overeat and never go to the gym, but I talk to my cells.
Speaker 3: It's brilliant. Drink some water.
Speaker 4: Peggy Sun is very woo.
Speaker 5: Wu, and I even am going to make fun of it. I named my house. I take good care of her, and I talk to her when I clean. I made a cute little sign with her name on it. And when I can't find something, I'll ask her and she'll help me find it. Recently, I asked her about a man I was dating, and she said she thought he was hiding something. Turns out he was hiding a second girlfriend. Now, how is the house speaking to her? I have no idea, but this one's a little bit out there. I think it's fun to name inanimate objects that you care about, But like, your house.
Speaker 4: Isn't talking to you? I mean people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the talking part is weird, but people do name their cars all the time.
Speaker 6: My cars name is Miranda.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, all right. When people are driving like crazy humans, I just tell myself, Wow, they must need to poop really bad.
Speaker 1: Yes, I say that sometimes too, well, they must be really needed to get somewhere.
Speaker 5: Maybe they're having the sports another one. These are unhinged woo woo habits. When I'm in conflict with conflict with someone and don't want to be I have a meeting with them in the spirit realm to resolve things.
Speaker 4: So you're not them, but in the spirit realm.
Speaker 1: I get. I get that though, like you're still dealing with the conflict but not you know, in a conflicting kind of way.
Speaker 5: All right, this one seems like a lot of work, but I do like this one, and I'll finish on this one. When I'm journaling. My mind, body, and soul all have a font. Body is in all caps, Mind is my normal writing, and soul is cursive. They all get to chat in a specific journal about what each needs and wants, and each has a color association as well. It's honestly helped a lot with checking in with all the parts that make up me. And I just think that one's interesting. So mind, body, and soul they all have their own fonts.
Speaker 4: They habits. Son, Jenny's been on reddits woo.
Speaker 2: Indeed, thank you Jenny. That keyword again. Friend, I just want you to win it, So go enter it. If you haven't done it already, go to katiewba dot comment and er the keyword friend in that box that pops up. That's worth one thousand dollars. Very important to answer your phone within probably an hour or less, because we'll call you to let you know that you won. All right, coming back in a second with vaunts. Put together a spotlight and a black artist for Black History Month that's coming up next on Katiewbay.
Speaker 3: Will be the third wheel to any celebrity couple. We just need an invite. Dave's dirt on KADWB a lot.
Speaker 2: Of dirt cover because of all the things that are going on. Let's start up with a bad bunny. At the super Bowl yesterday, it wasn't even like a performance. It was more like, I mean a performance, but not a concert. He didn't stand on stage and play and sing and dance. It was a show.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was like a like a little tiny musical, which is kind of what.
Speaker 6: You want, right with a halftime show.
Speaker 2: They did that a few years ago when it was all the hip hop stars. Yeah, and it was like, I can't describe it, but a lot of them just do like a concert, but this was a show.
Speaker 7: Part of it is because now it's really only for TV. You're not performing for the crowd, You're trying to perform.
Speaker 6: For the people watching on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that I thought of that a lot too when he was performing where he would be like standing on the ground and all of this like fake grass was all around him, and I thought, wow, if you're if you're lower in the seats, you're.
Speaker 4: Not seeing any of this.
Speaker 3: Well, wasn't there a part?
Speaker 2: And I was looking away from the TV when he fell through the roof or through the roof, and then he's all of a sudden inside somewhere.
Speaker 6: He wasn't like about Dagga or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then there's like a camera inside the people there in the stadium, they're probably watching on the big screen, right, I mean, let's face it.
Speaker 1: But then he had stuff on the big screen, and because I was trying to look at that too, and unless there's multiple screens, but he had like there were colors on the screens, there were flags on the screens, there were words on the screens that were like going along with the music.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they weren't.
Speaker 1: Watching him on the screen unless there's multiple screens that we just didn't see.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I liked it right, and if you missed it.
Speaker 5: Also when he fell through the house, you can kind of see as he was walking out on the porch.
Speaker 4: There were a bunch of famous people.
Speaker 5: There was Pedro pass L, Cardi, b Alex Earl, who was an influencer, A Jessica Alba. I'm missing some kerl g. I think there's like a lot of them. Yeah, there was like one or two other people that I can't remember, but I remember noticing Cardi, b One Bailey, young Miko, so I don't know who that is, but Young Miko was another one. But yeah, I remember like I saw a glimpse of what looked like Alex Earl and I was like, oh, maybe they have famous people. And then I saw Patria and then when he was walking out, I was like, that's got to be Cardi.
Speaker 4: And then finally online that showed Can I.
Speaker 2: Harken back to the Olympics opening ceremony, which it's all just a bunch of like very better theatrical performances and it was kind of cool. But one of the things that I saw that a lot of people comment on was the five Olympic rings. They kind of floated into the stadium kind of randomly, and then they all joined up into the perfect Olympic symbol, you know, the five rings on top of the two on the bottom. And it was like, wow, they did a great job. I mean seriously, that was I did not notice any f ups in that opening ceremony at all.
Speaker 4: You had one single tear drop from your eye.
Speaker 6: You're beautiful, so beautiful.
Speaker 2: And then Mariah Carey sang and I was like, okay, well, since when is Mariah Carey still relevant hanging out with that old crone? How comes she is still being dragged out on the stage the lip sing to an old song?
Speaker 3: No, she actually did fine.
Speaker 4: Do we want to keep talking super Bowl or want to move on?
Speaker 3: Anything you want?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, do you want to cover anything more with Bad Bunny?
Speaker 6: Everything?
Speaker 4: Something else?
Speaker 7: Everything was good. Let's play his song real quick. This is through he performed last night. I also want to play just because it was really good. Charlie Pooth doing the national anthem was really really phenomenal. Okay, I love that. Yeah, your commercial go ahead, Jen Oh, I.
Speaker 5: Was gonna say I was just going to move on from Super Bowl, so.
Speaker 4: If you want to keep going.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I was not going to mention the commercials, but my favorite was probably the Backstree Boys for T Mobile, but also the good Will Duncan was very clever. So there's a lot of good commercials too, and you can go watch them of course on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Marilyn Monroe, obviously she is an old icon, but there is a world record doppelganger thing happening at Palm Springs Pride and so apparently the fifty six single would have turned one hundred years old this June first, so to mark the occasion, to organizations a partner to attempt to Guinness World record for the most Maryland Monroe doppelgangers in one place.
Speaker 4: So that's happening at Paul Spring's Pride.
Speaker 5: Currently, a town in Australia holds the record with two hundred and fifty four Marylands and they're shooting for more than five hundred at the spot.
Speaker 4: Wow summer June.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the US has already snagged its first two medals at the Winter Olympics and they were both gold. So skier Breezy Johnson won women's downhill and the figure skating team defended their title at the Olympics as well.
Speaker 4: So hey, we're already on top.
Speaker 6: Two gold medals. Very exciting.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, though, Lindsay Vaughn crashed thirteen seconds into her run and broke her leg on.
Speaker 3: Pulls, she broke leg. Yeah, Olympic glory.
Speaker 6: I just went after the years of watching her, she will ski at her limit.
Speaker 3: The tone is set right here.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my goodness, this crowd is just absolutely silent.
Speaker 3: That was hard to watch.
Speaker 1: And she had gone in with like a tourn acl in the first place, and she was like, well, you know what, I'm going to try it anyway because this is probably gonna be my last Olympics.
Speaker 4: And now it's for sure her last Olympics because wow, breaking your leg.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, Bailey, I dug in the archives and I found some audio from Breezy Johnson. So won the first gold medal for Team USA and then accidentally broke her medal.
Speaker 4: Don't jump in them.
Speaker 8: I was jumping in excitement and it broke. So there's the medal, and there's the ribbon, and here's the little piece that is supposed to go in the ribbon to hold it in the medal and yeah, it came apart. I'm sure somebody will fix it. It's not like crazy broken, but a little broken.
Speaker 7: I always wonder when that happens, or like when people break their Grammys, do they replace it or it's just like.
Speaker 4: Nope, nah, thanks to you. But then you have a broken Grammy. Can go ahead that good question.
Speaker 2: I'll bet you can send it into the Grammy repair shop. Yes, the Grammy repairs. Just google Grammy Repair.
Speaker 7: Over the weekend, I went to go see the new movie Dracula. It was really good. I was never a Dracula person. I'm not a gothic romance person. But I gave it a four point five out of five stars.
Speaker 6: Just the ending.
Speaker 7: I was like, really, that's how we ended it. Also, my first time at Imagine Theater. That is such a beautiful movie theater. And was that Plymouth yeah, mabe girl something like that. Yeah, yeah, so beautiful. Is that the only thing you did this weekend?
Speaker 1: Thought?
Speaker 4: No, it looks like it was.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: We uh what do We watched the halftime show and there's a picture of av of my dog wearing a Puerto Rican flag on her Instagram is chilling looking all cute.
Speaker 4: It's Ava Girley on her Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on randomly.
Speaker 2: We know, we were watching the Olympics on Saturday, and then we thought, okay, well we're gonna like get food and then watch the Olympics on Saturday night. Turned out they were doing replays, so we're like, all right, well let's find out what else is on. So we watched randomly the Investigation of Lucy let Be. She was a nurse in Great Britain and when she was on shift at like a maternity ward, so many babies started dying, and so they found one thing in common. She was on shift during every baby's death, and so they suspected Lucy let Be of murdering these babies, like nine or ten or fifteen babies. And when they took her off that shift, the baby stopped dying. So I stopped it before we finished it. So we don't know whether she was found guilty or not. But if you're looking for a true clock crime, it's a little bit different. It's called the Investigation of Lucy let Be on Netflix. And that is the extended Dave's Dirt because there was a lot of stuff going on, and we'll have, of course tomorrow more tomorrow here on Katie would be Hey, if you didn't hear it. This morning, about seven to twenty, we had a chance to win a thousand dollars pair of diamond study of ring from wedding day diamonds. Nobody won them, so we'll try it again tomorrow morning. Put it a little alarm on your phone so you're here by seven twenty tomorrow. The windows for Valentine's Day