Speaker 1: All right, second date update. It's the second date update in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, Julian is getting ghosted and wants to know why that is.
Speaker 1: Julianne, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Hello, Juliane? Hey, I thought you were a ghosting me. What's going on, Julian, How you been?
Speaker 3: I I'm okay, man, I'm hanging in there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just yeah, I've been been trying to figure out this dating life.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's really tough out there, even for the dudes. It's tough. It's tough for a guy. Listen, it's like World War three out here. All right. So news, You went on a date with this girl.
Speaker 2: Her name is Monique, and you want to know why it is that Monique is not giving you what you think would be a relationship. She's not wanting to continue on with this dating. When's the last time that you actually talked to her?
Speaker 3: Was when we went out on the day that's the bar and.
Speaker 1: It was a while bar. Wow, So it's been that long? Huh.
Speaker 2: I thought for some reason maybe you were texting or going back and forth. But here say hello to Monique.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, hey, look at this.
Speaker 2: You guys sound happy. Julian sounds happy, Monique, You sound happy to be here. What's wrong with this? Let's make a baby and have fun.
Speaker 1: Oh get a call back?
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, No, it's probably not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Monique, Why are you Why are you not into them? What's going on? Why are you not returning any calls? And why are you not wanting to go on another day?
Speaker 4: Well, she has some stuff going on that I'm not really into. Somebody might be, but I'm not.
Speaker 5: What kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, we kind of loosely started talking about like things we would be into, and apparently he's into girls and guys and there's some things that he will want to do all together. And I don't even know if it's you know, the things that I can say on air, so I'll be appropriate, but I just wasn't interested in that.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, Okay, so you okay, this is interesting because Kevin just had something like this happened to him where Kevin went on a date with a girl that he found out is just coming out of a relationship with a girl and it was a longer term relationship. Julian, are you saying that you want to date Monique but you also want to date Monique's brother.
Speaker 1: What does the story come on?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I think that I was. I'm interested in Monique. You know, I don't understand what the what the pushback is as far as me.
Speaker 2: You know, what did you say to her that makes her feel uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, all I did is I mentioned that I've been with both women and I've been with men, and.
Speaker 1: I enjoy both.
Speaker 3: And at the time she seemed cool with it. But then, you know, weeks go by and I don't hear from her, and so I didn't think. I didn't think much of it in the moment, and then I maybe I assumed that that might have been the case.
Speaker 1: But now it's confirmed.
Speaker 6: Now when you when you say, because I'm sure you guys had maybe a little bit of a conversation, and forgive me if I'm assuming and it's incorrect, But when you have the conversation of you used did you you used today? Guys, and now you're only interested in women and that's why you're pursuing Monique? Or are you still dibbling and dabbling both pools?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm dating.
Speaker 3: I'm interested in Monique. However, you know I still date. Yeah, I'll still date both women and men, you know, and so yeah, and I'm open and I'm honest about that.
Speaker 5: So I just think and there's nothing wrong with that, that is absolutely your personal preference. But I do think you have to be prepared. And I said this when we talked to you about your situation, like, I personally would not want to date somebody who who liked guys and girls. That's my personal preference, and that is totally fine.
Speaker 1: You have every right too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you just I think you, you know, you have to be so upfront with that and be prepared for people to be like, I'm sure you're a great.
Speaker 1: Guy, but no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think that that there's it has to be on dating profiles, the option of like the check marker there is, yeah, there is shy or did you not put that on your on your profile?
Speaker 1: It doesn't say that that you're by Julian with that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that I think that there's a bit of this, you know where like keV was talking about the other day, Like Kev's like, I got nothing wrong with you know the fact that she's you know, being with other girls, but it's about being in relationships with other girls.
Speaker 1: Monique question for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even think that it's about him having have been I think is what he said about wanting he would do all things together.
Speaker 1: There we go, Okay, so he wants you to get part of the whole deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, this came up on the first.
Speaker 3: Date question.
Speaker 4: Question as the question.
Speaker 1: How long was your guy's date? Like how many hours was the day?
Speaker 2: Maybe two so two hours? What hour number did that come into playing? Like was that at the end of the date or was that in the middle.
Speaker 4: Somewhere, Probably towards the end. I think that was a marker for me. I was like, Okay, these are.
Speaker 5: The types of things that I think need to be disclosed before a date even happens, like like the checkboxes, we're saying what you're you know, whether you're into girls, guys both, if you have kids, Like I think there are so many things that are that are like those big those big ticket items for lack of a better phrase. And I know people are like, well, but I wanted her to meet me first, and I wanted her to get to know me first. But it's like that isn't automatic for a lot of people, Like I'm just not interested I'm just not interested in dating somebody who has kids. I'm just like, you're not going to change my mind.
Speaker 2: I want to ask this question of listeners eight four four Mojoe Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight. I want to hear what your thoughts are on these guys. But I also want to know what was the thing that was brought up during the date that all of a sudden, You're like, oh, that came out of left.
Speaker 5: Field, like you know what I mean, like a bombshell on the first date that just really caught you off.
Speaker 2: Luard the idea that all of a sudden, you know, two and a half hours in the date, you know, Julian says, Hey, I'd like to be with you and another guy at the same time.
Speaker 1: Surf. By the way, Zach, that's what we got to call this.
Speaker 2: We got to call this particular second date updates surf and turf texture here this morning, going wow. The show lately has had a lot of listeners that like to explore both with men and women.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 6: It seems like, y'all, is it just the year this is the year of that.
Speaker 4: It's more like accepting we talk about these things.
Speaker 1: More people being more open too.
Speaker 2: But lately on the show though, it's definitely come out a little bit more. And then another texture here that says, uh uh, Monique run, I would not want this. I think he's just trying to get you into a situation that would be a fantasy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Kelly? Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Kelly?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've got a comment or do you have a story about what they brought up on the date?
Speaker 7: No, I have a comment. I think that the problem, especially for a woman, is scary because you already got to worry about a man cheating all the time, so now imagine it's just both worlds. You gotta worry about women and men.
Speaker 1: But don't you think that women cheat too? Though? I mean, come on, but I yeah.
Speaker 7: But you're going into a dating situation and I have one preference of a man, you know, that's my preference is different from you having a preference of both.
Speaker 2: I think that also people take it differently when a girl, when a woman is with another woman compared to when a guy is with also another guy.
Speaker 6: I can't answer a relationship thinking you're about to be cheated on. Well, yeah, like that's the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Josh, what's up. What's going on?
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, third time in three weeks.
Speaker 2: Josh, we're not counting anymore. Okay, So when you call us, just call and give me your point of view. I appreciate it. Go ahead, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: So, in my opinion, dating a by person is not something that most straight people are comforable with because there's, like the last caller said, double the chance of cheating, and then there's always going to be an aspect of the relationship that you can't give them that they might crave and they might hinder the relationship.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I definitely don't think that it even has to do with somebody that's by. I think that if a dude went into a date with a girl and said, I'd like to you to bring your best friend along with and let's have two girls in the relationship, I think asking anybody to have another person come in. You're dating for one on one. You're not dating for two on two or two on one or.
Speaker 5: Whatever, unless that has been made very clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, Sarah? How you doing yourself? Good? Sarah? Tell everybody what happened to you when you went on the date.
Speaker 3: All right, So I dated this guy and he was only into me.
Speaker 6: Because I was pregnant.
Speaker 4: I was about seventy eight months pregnant with my daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wait a second, you went on it. You went wait, you went on a date. You were dating on a dating app. I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: No, I had just met him randomly.
Speaker 3: He was like, hey, you know, we should link up sometime.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, you're so beautiful, you're blowing on.
Speaker 2: You were, but you were dating when you were pregnant. That's interesting. I don't think I've ever heard of that before.
Speaker 5: Some guys are in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my daughter's dad was interesting.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: He he left me for a drug addict.
Speaker 2: Chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: Are there a lot of pregnant women on dating apps? So I understand that her story. She's eight months.
Speaker 6: Pregnant, she's the guy you know, needs and wants and she wants to feel loved and heard and all of that.
Speaker 1: And the guy was into He just wanted pregnant sex.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was all he wanted. As soon as I had my daughter, he just lost all interest in that.
Speaker 8: Like I've never heard from him again.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is that is wild.
Speaker 2: I think I don't think I've ever uh heard that before, but that's an amazing call. That's uh, that's pretty wild. There are guys that are into like pregnant, it's free for all horn.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. I've never peruse that. The Second Date Update, The
Speaker 8: Five Lives to Tell Your Mom phos cams Second Date Update, Camp talking about stuff to get appropriate his emotion in the morning,