Speaker 1: It's Marcus back with second date update, brought to you by my people at Pomponio Ranch Meats. Handcrafted beef jerky packed with bold flavor, made from premium ranch raised beef right here on the San Mateo County Coast. It's the Bay's Beef Jerky. Go to Pomponio Ranchmeats dot com. Use my code Marcus fifty for fifty percent off your first order. I want to grab Vanessa real quick and let's let's just get started. Vanessa, are you there, I'm here. Yeah, we got things to do, girl. We got to get on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm calling about Logan.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: We met for coffee and San Mateo okay, And he was just like warm, easy to talk to. Yes, you know, we compared our favorite books. We had like a couple in common. We vented about our vosses. You know, we bonded over the fact that like both of us think breakfast Britos are the highest form of morning cuisine. And he has like a sense of humor. We she just she like seemed like a real grown up and I was into it.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny the things we muse about in group? In twenty twenty are. So it's like, oh my god, our breakfast burrito is awesome. I mean, what were our parents talking about back in the day, right, Like, I guarantee you it wasn't. Who's got the best breakfast burrito? Thanks? Instagram? Can I just say your voice is ASMR like this is You're like the third person this week who has just blown us away with with their I could Yeah, I chat with you all day long.
Speaker 2: This is great coming from a professional.
Speaker 1: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Honestly, I'm a I'm a trained monkey. In fact, I better get to work here. So let's figure it out. Go ahead and meet your phone. I'm gonna call him right now.
Speaker 3: What Hi?
Speaker 1: Can I talk to Logan Police Logan? This is Marcus from Star one on one three from the morning show. Yes, I don't suppose you listen to the show?
Speaker 3: Do you? I do not?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry, totally fine. So it's a radio show. We're doing a segment right now that I would love to have you on if you have a minute to be on the radio with us. It's called second Date Update. It's regarding a date you've been on recently. I got floated to your phone number from a lady who says you you took her out on a date and that she's feeling ghosted. So I'm just trying to figure out if something went sideways or what happened. Do you mind talking about your date with Vanessa?
Speaker 3: No? No, I don't mind talking. No, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, how did it go? I'm trying to figure out if she if she did something wrong.
Speaker 3: So the first twenty thirty minutes of the date were actually amazing, and I actually really liked her, and I thought, I don't know, like we were kind of really getting along and and you know, she's really funny, she's really pretty. But there was a time where it kind and I got h accelerated.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: So she okay, so she like there was a point where, you know, we're really kind of vibing getting along, and then she was like, Okay, I have to show you something on my phone. And I was like, okay. I figured she's gonna show me like her dog or something or I don't know, nephew or I don't know, you know, like it's just something normal. Then she like out this like intent lift of like it was like a Pinterest and it was an entire wedding board was one detail, So like she's wedding board. Yeah, like a pinterest like wedding board, like everything that she wants in her wedding, like the dress ring style, she like expects the venue, like she's already saving for the color ballad. Then like she swiped like another board and it was it was literally labeled Future of Family and it had like the architectural style of her dream home. The like the like the like the freaking back job is like it out. I mean, if she even had one, that was what my kids will probably look like based on the type of man. It was like intense. So I just sat there like kind of stunted. I didn't really know what to say because I was like, oh my god, I mean I just met you, right, okay, yeah you know so yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is the part of the call, So Vanessa is actually listening right now. We're just trying to figure out what went sideways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, Logan, Hey, sorry, I'm just a little shocked. I was just a little shocked. It's vision boarding. Everybody does it. Manifestation is powerful. I like you, it's you look like you have never seen a Pinterest board, Like we were raised in a barn. I mean, if you're scared from like a little bit of lace and a little bit of good lighting, then that's your issue.
Speaker 3: I think, like, listen, you're making it way more chill than it was. It was very intense and it was a lot to put on family. I've just met you like twenty thirty lives ago. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: This there is no time to waste some time with people. So I want to make sure you have the same vision as me, and I'm manifesting it. It's called planning ahead. Adults do it.
Speaker 3: But you like literally told me to grow out my hair and i'd like fit your perfect aesthetic. And I'm like, oh my god, Okay, I was being helpful.
Speaker 2: You would be cuter if you did that. You're going to figure it out on your own in like a week or two.
Speaker 1: And then you'll be like, oh wow, okay, I feel like we need to let's take a beat here for a sec. Vanessa. You obviously know what you want. Uh this might be a lot for one person on a first date. I'm just going to say that I don't I respect your ability to have a vision for what you want in your life. This might be a lot for somebody.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was not as intense. It was not as intense as he's describing it. He's making it sound like weird. I was not weird.
Speaker 3: I mean it was weird. It was frankly weird. It was almost, I don't know, I felt violated. It was like, you guy, because of this like predetermined you know, thing that I'd fallen into.
Speaker 2: It was what everybody does. They look at pictures of people and they pick them because of a predetermined thing. I mean, that's you're looking at it like a photo and what they're interested in.
Speaker 1: You guys at the end of at the end of the days. Doesn't this honestly doesn't sound like a match to me. Less Nless logan, I'm bringing the room wrong.
Speaker 3: Second game, No, it was. It was too much for me. Frankly, I mean it's just you were really nice.
Speaker 1: But that was like a lot, a lot, all right, hang on, please, dating must be super fun right now, I'm calling no second date. Second date update