Speaker 1: On air at am five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand of the iHeart Radio app. This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts Matt money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the petros In Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Language is the mother of thought, not it's handmaiden.
Speaker 4: Talk me you s Petrosen Money on a flex alert. Yes, this is our two. There would never be an instance in which the show prior to us would pass it off at three ten pm.
Speaker 2: If maybe I, Jacob and Ronnie got a little wind in his jaws, or.
Speaker 4: They would still just let him talk and log off themselves. We went a little along with our man colin part of the Almost Ringside broadcast on Saturdays. He is live out in Las Vegas for the Big Fight, The Golden Boy Fight El and El Monstro versus Zurdo for Cinco de Mayo out at the MGM Grant so be sure to check that out tomorrow here on iHeartRadio. Subscribe to that pod if you miss it. We're going just till the top of the hour because the galpin Ford Broadcast booth will have Dodgers Cardinals baseball at five point fifteen.
Speaker 2: So don't miss that, and don't miss our show. If you missed the show yesterday or any shows this week, they were all fabulous. We'll do the lessons learning Great Sports Talk as a recap, but sometimes that's not enough, so you got to go back to the podcast, to the iHeartRadio app on your smartphone and enjoy it there and stream it live and podcast it later and be part of the Petros and Money family of Great Sports Talk.
Speaker 3: All right, now, time for the Word of the day.
Speaker 5: With his words, the word of the day.
Speaker 2: Today's word of the day is Tijuana Toros. Our friend El turned two as they call him down there, super Rollo. Justin Turner finally hit a home run down there for the Tijuana Toros. And I say finally because I don't even know how many games he's played, but here is the sound of that home run.
Speaker 6: I have you any tourney Cali Calta Primeo the Jostin Turner, Theres Squadrangular, Porto, card Central, Justin Turner and Transit Los Toro's compol arman Ralli Agi and leaning No Matro Quatro, Jorge Garcia, Giano said Tarbana, Justin Turner, Los pagar Cao, Bortendo, La Tortilla, Iponel Jueg and Durango, Tres Aona Canandolos Toros.
Speaker 4: Best time I recall I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: I've never heard any better. I really haven't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, truly, it's it's fantastic on the mans.
Speaker 6: I have you any tourne Castral, torn Cala, Pelota, Il Primero, the Jostin Turner, Tress Quadrangular, Portoo Carden Central, the Justin Turner and Transito Los Toros, compol arman Ralli Aqui and Leading Nomero Quatro Ledo La Boy the lineup Jorge Garcia, Giano Tarbana, Justin Turner, Los pagar Cao, Bortendo, La Tortilla, Ipanel jueg and Durango, Tres Aona Canandolos Toros.
Speaker 3: Let's go Los Toros and we will have more Justin Turner highlights as they trickle across the border from South of the border. Oh yeah, it is time for the here's number of the day to number.
Speaker 7: Of the days.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is really cool. Number of the day is one. Saw it when I was hanging out drinking some coffee this morning, scrolling through the Instagram, and uh, you know, I do like the skateboarding, so I follow a lot of the og skateboarders, including Stacy Peralta, and today he posted a video that paid tribute to the father of one of our dear friends, Steve Van Dorn, and it's a pretty sweet ninety seconds.
Speaker 8: Okay, So what I have here is an antique Van's shoe box. This is what Van Shoes used to come in in the seventies and the original name for the company was Van Doren because the founder, Paul Van Doren invented the Van shoes, and at some point in the eighties they dropped, you know, the last name Van Doordan just became Vans. But this is these these boxes are really really old, and they're so beautiful and simple and kind of innocent.
Speaker 3: And so I have about three of them that I saved. Again, don't know why I saved all this stuff.
Speaker 8: But what's really unique about this particular box is it has the original shoes, brand new, still in there. I mean even the I even have the what you call it, the paper that wrapped the shoes. But this particular model shoe I wore so much and for such a long time that people thought it was my model and I was associated with it. But it wasn't my model. It's just the shoe I wore all the time. But I knew that I wore these for so many years that I had to save a pair. It was just that important to me. But we started getting free Vans when we were sixteen years of age. I was with Tony Alva skateboarding the banks of Kidder Canyon and he said, dude, we can get free shoes now, and I go, what are you talking about? He goes, That's store Vans on the you know on Montana Avenue. If you go there and tell them your name, there's a woman named Betty there that works there. She'll give you free shoes. So Van Van's was the first company that supported us as skateboarders. It's kind of remarkable and this, you know, these boxes are what they came in. They're just so beautiful and innocent. Anyways, hope you enjoy this one pretty.
Speaker 4: Great legacy, Yeah, pretty awesome. And not only did I get that video this morning, but then some guy by the name of Tim hit me up after I posted it on the DM and talk about just a rush of memories because I had not thought about this until he wrote it. He said, I used to put my baseball cards in van boxes, and that's exactly what we all did. There was something about that van's box with the flap. It was just a say. It wasn't two pieces, it was one. And for some reason, baseball cards fit perfectly in a van slip on box. They would sit next to each other. You could go two wide with baseball cards. Yeah, I bet like it's it's wild that it still holds. Right, It's still the exact same thing, no matter how old, no matter how far back you go, to the seventies, all the way through twenty twenty six, the van's box is still truly it's just a box, but it really is something beautiful. And I was stoked that I saw that this morning from Stacy Parolt. If you want to see it, it's peralta. Stacy is what his Instagram is. It's a really cool video.
Speaker 3: That's great unless you open the box and it's Gwyneth Paltrow's head. Oh my god, Ronny, this is a song of the day.
Speaker 9: Today's song of the day's a Django Reinhardt rendition of w C Handyes, Saint Louis Blues and who Doesn't Love All good Django Reinhardt guitar pick in tune on a frog Man Friday, where the Petros and Money Show is exercising a flex alert with Dodger Baseball in Saint Louis, hoping to give the Cardinals a case of the blues over the weekend. That'll begin with our good friend and colleague Tim Kats and your Morongo Casino Dodger's on Deck program that begins at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being here.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ronny, and we help everybody he enjoys the show and has a great weekend. We will have the lessons learned, lamenting and celebrating a great week in great sports talk and we'll do Dead and Alive, and then we'll get you there to Saint Louis. David Vasse, I know who he's got on the pregame show, Tommy Edmund.
Speaker 4: That's cool, but I has to be got out there to play some baseball.
Speaker 2: Tommy Tanks, Well, you know he's a Saint Louis Cardinal. It's going to be very nostalgia and we'll be back with the lessons learning great sports Talk.
Speaker 5: Thank you everybody.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadakis, that Money Smith, This is Petrol, Send money on demand.
Speaker 4: Petro some Money Am, five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the IHEARTRADIOPP going to Cardinal Dodger Baseball first pitch just after five fifteen. Sheen on the mound. Still an opportunity for you to win a thousand bucks. We do it every single weekday between nine am and five pm. Mature chance to win one thousand dollars every hour from an five seventy ELA sports bonus box, brought to you by Sweet James Accident Attorney's offices in Los Angeles, and you can get all that great information at sweet James dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, it's time for the lessons learned this week in great sports tom Key, Twitter.
Speaker 3: Mount Tell Petrol I guess he delivered a really sigma we live bonus with no concerns since limes. Okay, it was a great week in Great Sports Talk.
Speaker 2: A late show, Normal shows Dodger losses, panic brothers, some guests, some laughs, some resentment. We had it all, so let's get it started.
Speaker 4: It's like a rom com.
Speaker 2: It sure is, you know, but it all, it all works out of the end. But we throw it to Morongo Casino. Dodgers on deck at three point fifty five. But right now it is time for less than one.
Speaker 4: Lets you on. No, let's.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, look, it is true we all have struggles in life, but it also is important to remember the immortal words.
Speaker 3: Of Scott's staff. Oh God when you say keep hoping and praying, and you a sort.
Speaker 10: Left scream ball in skime deed.
Speaker 3: The Marlins took two or three from the Dodgers. Cheetah feel hear the role They doubled up on Tani and Freddy Freeman bald from you.
Speaker 11: With the.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm gonna I'm gonna understand one straight twy bass.
Speaker 3: But he said, this is the number one man in the world of work.
Speaker 2: A perfect game.
Speaker 5: What dream we'll see? Wow?
Speaker 7: Dream?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I just wouldn't be surprised to see the Marlins and the playoffs this year, man, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: And it's on you.
Speaker 4: You're the one that reintroduced that from the early two thousands.
Speaker 2: H McAfee plays it him and all this guys go one track, two strikes a wing away.
Speaker 12: I'd like to put in a song request. I'd like to request the Scott Stap Marlin song.
Speaker 5: I bet nobody from Florida likes that song.
Speaker 3: That's not true. Hello everybody, this is Scott Stap and I just want to thank Petrol some money for playing my song on the radio. God bless the Martins, the Marlins.
Speaker 4: I like the guy. I bet nobody in Florida likes that.
Speaker 3: Hey, even the black guy, even the black guy on McAfee show was singing it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I bet nobody from Florida likes that song.
Speaker 4: I love that day.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you don't like the one strick two strike swear nobody Florida likes that song.
Speaker 5: I bet nobody from Florida likes that song.
Speaker 3: I bless the Marlins. Has to be somebody, I mean from Florida he likes it. All Right, it's time for lesson to lexiondos stm.
Speaker 4: Let's say on it, dow we.
Speaker 2: Well, the goat talk has has reared its bearded face once again this postseason, Lebron, of course bitching about being not the goat, saying, why do we even talk about it when he's the one that brought it up and has all his minions talking about it all the time because he's the one that's obsessed with it. Nobody thinks Lebron James is better than Michael Jordan except for the weird Lebron sexuals out there, and they're fewer and far between because.
Speaker 3: It's a weird, weird proclivity. But here is James worthy.
Speaker 7: I really remember it in the eighties and the early nineties. You know, I think guys from my era respect players from the era. So when you look at the eighties, you know, you might look at Kareem, you look at the Namies, you might look at Jordan's. You know, it's it's so hard, I mean, and you know, you look, you look at records and you can say, okay, well Lebron has got all these records. You look at championships. You got to say, Bill Russell, you know what I mean. It's so hard to me. Kareem has always been my favorite and I always have gone to him as to go for what he did in college and couldn't come out of high school and you know had to you know, endure all that he had in the seventies. But you know it's I think I don't think you can argue. I mean, they will because social media is so intense and it's just going to create a lot of conversation. But yeah, we didn't have those type of conversations back in the day.
Speaker 4: Stupid conversations. Thank you, James.
Speaker 3: An the playof Open You.
Speaker 5: But nobody.
Speaker 4: I'll bliss the morning.
Speaker 12: I I'd like to put in a song request. I'd like to request the Scott stat Marlin song.
Speaker 3: Please lessen.
Speaker 4: If you want to lodge a song request, but sure to hit us up and our response button on them five seventy l a.
Speaker 3: Sports tab and right there for you and let us know what you want to hear it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have an all request. I were coming up lesson three lex ones.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read a text to set this one up and says, hey, pee, catch it up on the pod from yesterday and I love it every time you guys cover that Sea Dwarf. Dude, He's gonna be a star. When I close my eyes, I see this thing as signed. I see this name can bright blue knee on lights with a purple outline, and this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign it just blows up because the name is so powerful.
Speaker 3: It says Matthew Sea Dwarf. Here is Sea Dwarf's latest. Well, you know he had bust the trust and you can't. I mean, I was even saying don't bust the trust with somebody yesterday on the street.
Speaker 11: Don't bust the trust, you bust the trust. Okay, you don't exist in my life. You don't bust the trust.
Speaker 4: You don't exist.
Speaker 3: You might let you don't exist in my life. You don't exist.
Speaker 11: You don't bust the trust. Don't bust the trust. Don't bust the trust.
Speaker 3: Here was Seededorf's follow up on a story madd had weeks ago.
Speaker 4: We are quite people rushing in then running out are here.
Speaker 3: We're here here a new.
Speaker 13: TikTok trend going viral, showing masked groups forcing their way into scientology centers.
Speaker 4: They call it the speeder on Scientology speed on, calling it I hate crime.
Speaker 3: You can't charge one with a hate crime without they're not doing that thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, we're not yelling racial slurs.
Speaker 4: We're not yelling at with anything.
Speaker 13: Two people speaking with us anonymously say they're involved in at least one of these videos.
Speaker 14: Or if you just run again to see what we can see and buying.
Speaker 10: It's a rush like you never know what could happen. Part of us are scared that we're gonna get like trapped in there.
Speaker 4: So then why do you want to do it.
Speaker 3: Again just to expose the truths.
Speaker 4: And I'm worried about these kids getting killed.
Speaker 13: Neighbors in Hollywood raising concerns this week at a police commissioner's meeting.
Speaker 3: But vigilante justice is not a good idea.
Speaker 13: A true spokesperson says staff have been knocked down and hurt by these videos, adding the church welcomes lawful visitors, it does not welcome mobs forcing entry, damaging property, disrupting religious spaces, or endangering people for views.
Speaker 10: I feel like more than half or fifty percent of people agree with us, and then oh, well, that's okay, but we're going to keep doing what we want to do.
Speaker 13: Security now heightened, with handles removed from doors. All within minutes of our interviews. Wednesday, officers arrived with whites and sirens on a right good on.
Speaker 4: Here se do good on you good follow ups, just quickly peppering people with follow ups, getting them to think on their feet, give them honest answers.
Speaker 3: You know, that's what Seedorf does.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 3: We have a Seedorf talkback.
Speaker 13: They're talking and back to BMS talkbags talkbacks.
Speaker 3: You used to call the glitteris a response.
Speaker 4: Hey, Petrol's some money.
Speaker 14: Why didn't you finish the rest of Seedorf's interview?
Speaker 3: Didn't you play it?
Speaker 4: What is it that you want to do?
Speaker 14: We want to be pre We want to be pre to do what we want to do, and we want to get loaded, and we want to have.
Speaker 15: A good time.
Speaker 9: And that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 8: We're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 14: We're gonna have a party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Peter Fonda. Uh lesson for next to your own quad roll.
Speaker 4: That's an a quadro.
Speaker 3: You want to be like Don mcclan getting through Camp mcclan.
Speaker 2: All you need is a decades long NBA career, a giant gated house in a gated community in the Westlake area, and a sweet steam room and a six pack a cold liquid candy from Tarantula Hill brewing.
Speaker 14: So for the past couple of years, you know, I worked out in the morning that I'm on the court forever it seems like four or five hours. And then I'd come home and steam. We have a steam shower at our house, take a steam, and then typically after that, I would go sit outside for a little bit, probably with a beverage. And now I'm taking the liquid candies in the steam and it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a Tarantula Hill brew that we all appreciated the Thousand Oaks area.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know you're nuts. I mean, you know you.
Speaker 2: I mean I know that you know your limitations they're done. But but you know you're not supposed to drink in the jacuzzi and all that. What if you blow yourself out.
Speaker 14: There's zero chance of that.
Speaker 3: I feel too good, zero chance. Zero chance, lift with candy into the steam, zero chairs all this.
Speaker 4: He wants to get loaded, That's what he wants to do.
Speaker 3: We want to get loaded.
Speaker 4: I want to be free.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do what we do.
Speaker 4: Want to be free.
Speaker 3: That you'll want I get loaded.
Speaker 2: We want to get loaded. We want to ride on machines without the man hassling us. Less than five lex our coach, David Newell from Belmont Shore, of course, the great Gardens football coach with the old boom shacka laca not on the report from TV, but actual customized boom shocka loaca for the Petrosen Money Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, Petrols coach new has a thing for you. He wants you to know something.
Speaker 16: Hey, boom shocka locker locker boom.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Hey, boom shocka locker locker boom.
Speaker 3: There you go. Boom shacka locka locka boom boom.
Speaker 16: Hey, boom shocka locka lock a boom.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Ha, this is Petrols Money on demand.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks for listening everybody. It's Petrosen Money on Amphire seventy LA Sports your home of the Dodgers. The Dodgers are in Saint Louis in the Loo and the Proud Tonight Dodgers on Deck is at for Tim Kates takes over at three and Jim, I think I know that you're really anxious to tell.
Speaker 3: Us about the big alex Vesia event.
Speaker 15: Next Thursday four to five pm and Downey Hyundai located seven five five zero Firestone Boulevard and Downey. David vess will be out there, special broadcast prizes, so much more downy Hondai. It's all about the experience details at Anti seventy LA Sports and of course all of our social media plot.
Speaker 4: Very exciting, But.
Speaker 3: Right now it's time for the dead guy. Birthday of the Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, happy would have been one hundred seventy fourth. Yeah to the very handsome Martha Jane Cannery. Calamity Jane, larger than life figure. Life story reads like a character from a Hollywood western, but it was real. That perfect mix was Calamity Jane of grit, storytelling, a little bit of embellishment, exaggeration, a heartbreak, and a whole lot of that wild frontier energy.
Speaker 3: Some call it, some say we have that Matt, Some.
Speaker 4: Say wild frontier energy. Others say bay them energy, take them energy.
Speaker 2: You know, you could take it out to the frontier like Kate's and Joe McDonald drove out to step Snow.
Speaker 4: Jane was born in Missoo, or back then as they called it, Missouri childhood rough from the start. Gold Rush calls her Pops. So the family packs up and heads west. Not an easy voyage back then in the mid eighteen hundreds. As soon as they get to San Francisco, both parents die, so she's alone.
Speaker 3: Tough trip.
Speaker 4: She's the eldest, She's got young siblings to take care of him. At thirteen, she's drifting through mining towns and frontier outposts and military camps. And she's a cook and a laundress and a nurse and a scout. She dresses in men's clothing to avoid drawing attention from them thirsty ass miners. Nobody really knows how she got the nickname Calamity Jane. Some say it could have been it was earned by warning men that offending her would bring calamity upon them because she was a real ass kicker. Others say it was bravery shown when she would back up soldiers during the fights with the Native American tribes. She would mix it up, and she felt while she didn't fall in. She had a relationship with wild Bill Hickock traveled in the same circles, specially in Deadwood, South Dakota, and Jane acknowledged to others that they were close, it's all she would say. Speculation was though, that they were a couple and possibly even married.
Speaker 3: Take them at Buffalo Poots.
Speaker 4: Right wherever she went, people gravitated to calamity. Jane loud, funny, fearless, chaotic, and a drunk, always drinking.
Speaker 3: Always drunk, her said, is a drunk.
Speaker 4: Unlike other late of that time, she swore, freely, broke every social convention for ladies, did not give a rip about public perception. But what made Jane Jane was she had an incredibly soft side that nursing background. Many accounts of her taking care of kids during the smallpox outbreak, consistently helping the less fortunate. She would lean into her reputation and create some fame from it. She joined Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show for a while. A star audience is eager to see a real frontiers woman, like the real New Wave. She was an instant hit, kind of like Seeing Tears for Fears.
Speaker 7: Just like it.
Speaker 4: She was a big celebrity, but pe Booze got her alcoholic, never really found a permanent place to belong, fell into poverty, drank herself to death at fifty one. Oh died in South Dakota in nineteen o three, adding to the idea that she and wild Bill were a pair. She was buried right next to Hickock and Deadwood, which older place in wild West folklore, Calamity chain.
Speaker 2: Matt because I'm a glutton for punishment, beating out chet Holmgrim is Honey aka on He Yawned thirty four years old today from soeul Hani was her nickname from early youth. They didn't just change it in one of the Korean entertainment Okay womb bladder Factory.
Speaker 4: She earned it.
Speaker 3: By being a child somewhere. Yet. The group she's in now is called Exit like.
Speaker 4: Ex I D not Exit Exit EXID.
Speaker 2: From twenty twenty twelve and they've been going ever since. Well, they had a two year hiatus in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Five chicks.
Speaker 2: Before her success, she spent a year studying in China, where you know, you have to imagine she got the full Manchurian candidate treatment. No, you will imagine, you're a ladies conference on flowers. She is also an avid swimmer and triathlete like Matt, and has a sister who's an actress. It has appeared in various web shows, television shows.
Speaker 3: A couple movies, three movies, Couple, two Trees Good.
Speaker 2: There is another Asian Australian singer, Hannie h a n Ni with two ends. This is not the same chick. This one has one n and she is now married to a psychiatrist.
Speaker 4: Ours has one end or the OSSI has one.
Speaker 2: End, ours has one. Okay, if we ever did the Aussie with Australian News, we do go two ends. But the Ossi one is Asian and as you know, whoa Asian American Pacific islander monk whoa Are you ready for some titles, Matt.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 4: I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the Aussie in my mind's eye, you know, looked like our former intern Pip, and then you said she is also an Asian, and that really threw my brain.
Speaker 3: For a lot. It's Asian, American, Pacific Islander.
Speaker 5: Monk, American islander.
Speaker 3: So we're all very proud. Damn right, we're proud to celebrate these titles. We all have the place in this world to hear you singing along. Matt.
Speaker 2: It's finally good to hear you, hear that, you finally you hear the harmony of the of the Earth's people.
Speaker 4: Anything to get that goddamn Scott's Stap song out of my brain?
Speaker 5: Oh damn it?
Speaker 3: All right, are you ready for some titles? Fake illness.
Speaker 4: Oh, very relatable. That's horns.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: I gotta a steen bar?
Speaker 3: Nobody you know anybody like you?
Speaker 2: That there's an emergency. Everybody's fine, but I won't be at work. Second second title young adult matters.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go crickets. Okay I am. I think we're all experiencing young adult matters these days, you know, as parents, not you, but certainly Kate's. I think.
Speaker 3: I have young pricks.
Speaker 5: Yeh yeah.
Speaker 3: This has an exclamation mark and then a question mark. The beauty is guilty.
Speaker 4: That's work. You are guilty of being beautiful?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Can I buy you a sochio Tonnie?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you were telling me no. Let me buy you one of these street kebabs. Vaporize yourself, whoa horns?
Speaker 4: Spress yourselves one thing, Vaporize yourself night rather than day. I'm gonna go crickets.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes you do enjoy the literal, but I take a stab.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was a good delivery. It made me think there for a second.
Speaker 3: How to be thirty?
Speaker 4: That's horns.
Speaker 3: He just walked around like.
Speaker 4: You know, I just turned thirty. I'm gonna cut it from one pack to a half pack of cigarettes a day. I really gotta start taking care.
Speaker 3: Of That's how you do it. That's how you do it. That's how you be thirty. And finally we are siblings.
Speaker 4: Crickets. Oh come on, that's right.
Speaker 2: Little misdirection there, litereral shot if you buddy, all right, Well, we'll be back on on Monday.
Speaker 3: Where are the Dodgers on Monday?
Speaker 4: Oh they're in Houston, Houston.
Speaker 2: This attitude of four A flex alert on Monday. So flex alert on Monday. Kids, Flex alert on Monday. Get your boots, so out and get your boots so go.
Speaker 4: Flex alert Monday, Tuesday. And then Wednesday or early eleven o'clock first pitch in Texas.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, let them have their weekend before you start telling them about Wednesday. Knocking on.
Speaker 4: Just got the schedule man, No, I mean, come on, that's schedue out there. You know you're gonna put out a muzzling on for forty minutes. I can look toward Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's twenty five minutes.
Speaker 4: You might have been forty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know you're just being petulant.
Speaker 4: But if they want to trade Kowale.
Speaker 3: You're just being near wood difficult. Just go, sir, Just go paddle out Patuca