Speaker 1: Real quick.
Speaker 2: God, Bianca had something embarrassing happened to her last night. Bianca's put together a nice little plan for us the last couple of days.
Speaker 3: I just missed Lydia being mean to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not. No, you know what she is.
Speaker 2: She's teaching you, She's she's molding you, she's big sistering you.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: She needed to do that last night before you went to bed, because what happened? Wait, what happened last night? Bianca?
Speaker 3: So I was, guys, this is so embarrassing. So last night, I before I went to bed, I kind of had to go to the bathroom, but I just I was like, you know, I'm too lazy to get up, So I just went back to bed. And I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with Lydia and I was like, hey, where's your bathroom? So I had a dream that I was using the bathroom at Lydia's house and I woke up in the middle of the night of me paying in my bed.
Speaker 4: What good?
Speaker 3: So embarrassing. I don't know how that I've never peed my bed by.
Speaker 5: It up and like, strip your sheet and.
Speaker 3: You guys were talking about clean my sheets yesterday so that's what I'm doing today.
Speaker 1: No, did you wake up in the middle of it? Or you just I woke up in the middle of the peak? Did you finish? You finished?
Speaker 6: So disgusting.
Speaker 2: So when you when you woke up and you had peede a little bit in the bed, you go to the bathroom, pete, Do you then sleep in the same bed or where'd you sleep?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I took all my sheets off and I slept on my bear mattress.
Speaker 2: Oh no, so it just got on the Did it get to the mattress or it got.
Speaker 3: All my clothes, It got on my sheet, it got on my top sheet cover, and it got on my waterproof mattress topper.
Speaker 1: Thank god, you have the stay all right. Let me be honest with this one. We all got to share.
Speaker 2: When's the last time, as a grown ass adult that we've ever wet the bed? Mine was probably maybe a decade ago. Really, Yeah, it was a drunken night, it was. It was a similar situation. It was a late late night fair and a dream that required me peeing in the urine.
Speaker 1: The next thing I know, I'm peeing on me. I was not a good situation.
Speaker 2: And the worst is I was wearing a pair of shorts that were.
Speaker 1: Like kind of like grayish.
Speaker 2: So when I stopped peeing, Chelsea woke up because I jumped up out of bed so fast, and she goes, everything okay, and I go, yeah, no, everything's fine, and she goes, really and I get up out of bed. I turn and look at her, and she sees a big wet spot there by the night my pants and she goes, did you just pee yourself? And I'm like, yes, like I couldn't even hide it. It's the worst, bro, I haven't been on myself as an adult. You never not as an adult.
Speaker 1: No, I've never.
Speaker 7: Like I've had dreams, I promise you, I've had dreams where you know, something else, you know happened but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: But I haven't. I haven't bet on myself at all.
Speaker 5: I was a senior in high school and we were on a family vacation and the worst part was I was sharing a bed with my sister Jacqueline, and I don't know what the heck happened, but I peed the bed all over me, all over her, God and she. I don't live it down until this day.
Speaker 2: And that is, by the way, the most embarrassing thing is when you pee and you're in a bed with somebody else like PM. That's like so embarrassing because you can't even lie about it like Biyance Beyonca could have if she wanted to, not told us this. Yeah, this shows you, honestly the level of family that we are here and a real one you are. You're a wet one eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty four eight Texas ninety five five zero zero. Come on, I know that people have grown ass adult pede, especially in these drunk situations. I can believe that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now I will say I dood it on myself one time you did. I was drunk as hell, bro. I woke up, went to the bathroom because I thought I had to pee. Yeah, pulled my pants down, look down and it was brown. I say, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'll set somebody else house.
Speaker 5: But I feel like a lot of people have those like we didn't make it moments. I've had those many, many, many times. Did they ever want to admit.
Speaker 1: Hold on, this is a legit one here? Oh?
Speaker 2: Jay hung up, j Come on, j J callback that was too good. Jay hung up the phone. I had a legitimate one. I would appeede ja in that position too, So feel free you can call back.
Speaker 1: What's up, Marvin, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on? Mozoe?
Speaker 2: Hey, we're celebrating Bianca peeing in her bed last night.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done this?
Speaker 4: Yes, I have, It's been a while ago, but yeah, you know you had those dreams you're trying to find little drains in the basement. You found it everywhere, so you can tell you use the bathroom. And it happened. I was visiting my mom in California, and uh, you know, you catch yourself and you can't believe that you're using the bathroom on yourself. But my daughter was like little at the time. So I woke up and tried to clean up it, and my wife woke up, like, what happened? What? But what happened? I said, Oh, the baby pea.
Speaker 1: God, that's a good strategy. I don't blame him.
Speaker 2: You can blame him for farts, you can't blame him for peeing. You got to take ownership of that one. Hold on a second, Brandy, how long ago was it that you peed the bed?
Speaker 6: Like three years ago?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: I had taken in one of my extraits. It was either a sperracuil or transil. It was a really high dose. And I slept entirely through it. Did not know until I went to, you know, get up to go to the bathroom like later in real life, and I was chunking wet and pee it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's you know what, that's medicated. Peace, are understandable that happens to you. You gotta be careful of that. One hold on. Lauren is Dayton a peer? What's up?
Speaker 1: Lauren high high?
Speaker 4: So me and my boyfriend we had just got together for maybe like a few months, and.
Speaker 1: We were drinking together.
Speaker 7: He didn't go to the bathroom before bed, totally peede the whole entire bed.
Speaker 3: I slept through it.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know.
Speaker 1: I woke up.
Speaker 4: I was soaking wet in his pits the whole bed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're together and you're still love. That is love.
Speaker 6: We have a kids together together.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what, the relationship that peece together stays together.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm learning here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: At least he's not blaming the baby. What's going on, Sherry? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Great many years back, really really really drunk, woke up.
Speaker 6: My closet was on the other wall to my bathroom. I woke up in the middle of peeing in a box in my closet.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a bathroom. Do you know how many people I hear have done that.
Speaker 5: My sister did it in her clothing camp for same and sat down and everything.
Speaker 2: I've always heard this with people that take in the box. Yeah, I always. She was saying, you said sitting right, You didn't say the other word. Okay, good?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know how many times people will say that they'll take like a sleeping aid, and they'll there's sleeping able all of a sudden, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Lynn, What did you want to say to Bianca?
Speaker 6: Hi, Leanta, it happened. I don't care what anybody says Mojo. As an adult, sometimes we have these dreams and I don't know why they're so real, but it happened to me. I was thirty years old. I was dreaming that I wasn't me. I was sitting on the toilet like it was very real, and I was I literally started ping mode and I.
Speaker 2: Woke up and I was like, oh my god, I wonder how many times people have ever dreamed that they were sitting on the toilet pean and they woke up and they were squatting standing in the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wasn't squatting, like I was just laying there, But I literally was dreaming it, except like like you, I jumped up out of bed. I stop peing, Like how do you stop making yourself peak like that?
Speaker 1: I know, no, you can't. You can't shut the valve or kink the hose. It's it's impossible. You ever try to You ever try to pee?
Speaker 2: Like on a golf course and somebody's pulling up in a golf cart and you're like, oh crap, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, I gotta stop because you don't want them to see you. Uh.
Speaker 2: Day you worked at a bar and a guy pete in front of.
Speaker 6: You, so he had pete.
Speaker 4: But I was sitting there because we couldn't let anybody in.
Speaker 1: It was like max capacity.
Speaker 6: And I'm sitting there next to my friends.
Speaker 4: She works at the front two and we look over and I stopped on the shout. I'm like, did that.
Speaker 6: Guy just pay himself? And fuss? And we all sit there trying not to laugh because but he was so drunk he didn't even know this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god,