Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. So we'll finish up our little immigration talk. We'll make fun of communists lying about everything all the time, the world of make-believe, all that. A, quote, shocking study that's not at all shocking, and so much more coming up in the second hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. So one final word just on this immigration topic we just had. We are just now beginning to have public opinion turn in our favor that we want foreigners out of the country. We are just now beginning it. We are not at the end. And you can tell because there are still so many politicians in this country who speak like this. Our American economy runs on immigrant labor. It certainly does in the Hamptons. Ultra-exclusive Hamptons Yacht Club is forced to cancel restaurant service after foreign kitchen staff got kicked out of the United States of America. My neighbor, my neighbor two nights ago, I forgot to tell you this yesterday, my neighbor two nights ago, the wife stopped off. They were out walking, you know, exercise. They were out walking. And started complaining to ob that her landscaper wasn't showing up to Mo. And so she called him and said, where are you? Yeah. All his people got deported. All his people got deported. The United States of America for decades has come to rely on the dangerous addicting drug of the importation of foreigners. And it's going to take time to break that addiction. If you've been getting blackout drunk every night. for 15, 20 years, you can't wake up one day and say, I'm done. I mean, maybe you can if you have some kind of superhuman willpower, but that's the kind of thing where you got to go park it in rehab for two or three weeks, and even then you might relapse and have to go back. It's going to take time. In the United States of America, we have become addicted to the mass importation of foreign slave labor. It's going to take time to break the addiction. But headlines like this make you feel good. ICE arrested a record number of people without criminal records in the summer enforcement surge. New data shows. Of course, that's CBS News trying to turn you against it and complain about it. But I say that's a good thing. I say that's a very, very good thing. We are just getting going. And that's awesome. What's not awesome is this. The ease and frequency with which communists lie. I know it. I talk to you about it all the time. And still, I'm just floored by it. How brazen it is. This is, she apparently makes a bunch of content for children that's very popular. Her name is Miss Rachael. She's also a card-carrying communist, an absolute communist. This is her talking about this incident in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Please listen to the black community. Black people don't hang themselves from trees.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Dude was found hanging from a tree. Miss Rachel just told her legions of followers that black people don't hang themselves from trees. I think we should check in with the Raleigh, North Carolina police chief. Hey, chief! What happened here?
Speaker 3: At 1.59pm, video shows the young man carrying an electrical cord walking towards the tree by himself.
Speaker 1: By himself, huh? He goes on to explain that he approached it by himself, hung himself, and it's all on camera. But The point of all this is not some horrible, tragic incident out of North Carolina. The lie, the brazen, blatant lie has already been put out there. They just lie about everything all the time. And they do it on purpose. And they do it because it keeps stupid, gullible people trapped in a world of make-believe. And that world of make-believe inspires them to do and say the most despicable things in the world to fight back against something that isn't even real. They just lie all the time. Here's one. Free Beacon says Soros-funded fake news site falsely identified Abdul El-Sayed as a veteran in a mailer sent to Michigan voters. If he's not a veteran and people are worried he might be some kind of anti-American piece of crap, just lie. You just lie all the time. And so many people in this country, the communists, are trapped in that bubble and they actually don't even know it. And being trapped in the bubble only makes them more rabid and violent because they only talk to other people who are rabid and violent. And when they come into contact with any kind of a normal human being, they're shocked that these types of people exist. You want an example? Kathy Griffin. Maybe you know who she is. She's some D-list comedian. It's not important. Long past their prime of comedy and things like that. But, of course, surprise, surprise, huge left-wing comedy. All right, we got it. During Donald Trump's first presidency, Kathy Griffin posted online, you can go look at it to this day, a picture of her holding up Donald Trump's severed head. President of the United States of America, Kathy Griffin posts an obviously fake picture of her holding up Donald Trump's severed head. Now, pause for a moment. It would never occur to me to do so, but when Joe Biden was president, if I sat down and had Jewish producer Chris come up with some AI picture of me holding up the severed head of Joe Biden, Before I ever put that picture online, it would be widely known and I'm sure widely discussed here in the studio of, you know, this is going to cause a lot of outrage, right? People are going to be really, really mad about this. At least a certain percentage of the population, they're going to be horrified. They're going to be whatever. That would just be understood. Now, I would never post a picture like that. But if I was tempted to do so, I would understand full well that would be controversial. Yeah, here's Kathy Griffin talking about that decision.
Speaker 2: There is a chilling effect that happens when Donald Trump targets every media company, every single law firm that disagrees with him. People don't want to take the opposing side. That's fascism. It's silencing people.
Speaker 4: Well, I actually was a victim of that myself in 2017 when I released a controversial photo that I thought everyone else would agree with me, and I was very, very wrong.
Speaker 1: I thought everyone else would agree with me? Donald Trump was President of the United States of America, meaning roughly... Half the country, at least, more than half, just voted for him to be president of the United States of America. Kathy Griffin thought she could hold up his severed head and it would have universal agreement. She thought she could, you could hear the shock in her voice. She was stunned. There was pushback.
Speaker 2: There's a chilling effect that happens when Donald Trump targets.
Speaker 1: Chilling. Absolutely chilling.
Speaker 2: There is a chilling effect that happens when Donald Trump targets every media company, every single law firm that disagrees with him. People don't want to take the opposing side. That's fascism. It's silencing people.
Speaker 4: Well, I actually was a victim of that myself in 2017 when I released a controversial photo that I thought everyone else would agree with me. And I was very, very wrong.
Speaker 3: But....
Speaker 1: Everyone doesn't agree with it?
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 1: Here's his severed head. Why does she think like that? Because every single person in her life speaks that way. As I have explained over and over again, the average Democrat now is violent. Certainly the ones who live in blue areas. Because when they get with their Democrat friends, this is how they all talk. I wish he'd die. I hope someone kills him. I'm glad he got shot. Hopefully they hit the next time. That's why you get story after story after story about somebody violent doing something violent. Armed man arrested at Trump National L.A. golf course had 208 notebook pages detailing the First Lady's schedule. How many other people out there are plotting something terrible? Because they are trapped in this doom loop of communist violent evil. And they're stunned the rest of the world doesn't happen to agree. Something to think about. All right. Let's knock out some emails.
Speaker 3: Oh, whoa.
Speaker 1: We will mention this Gavin Newsom thing really quickly. Then we'll knock out some emails. In fact, before we talk about Gavin Newsom, that's a perfect opportunity. We don't need any more low-T politicians. We don't need any more low-T men in the United States of America. And we have legions of them. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download it. iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Gavin Newsom claims he, quote, didn't even know. about the 5,000-bottle wine cellar at his $ 7. 5 million home. They just lie all the time. It's like breathing for them. You just lie. And remember, they're comfortable with that because they don't share your moral framework at all, at all. For them, lies are necessary to move the revolution forward. Hey, Jesse, my sons and I ventured off to Yankee Stadium Wednesday night to attend the Yankees-Astros game. Yes, my tickets were for that game. You know, that's rude. But my youngest son tried to convince me that yesterday was Thursday. I spent $ 640, and even though we had a good time, my concern and question to you is about the escalating costs for everything. Do you think Republicans will be wiped out this November election? All right, so this is something that, I had mentioned something similar earlier in the show when we were talking about, hey, why does the economy look good but it feels bad? This is something that we've discussed before, and you can go look up articles on this, but it's evident. Consumer spending, they always track consumer spending, consumer spending, consumer spending, consumer spending. Well, consumer spending has remained fairly consistent over the last few years. Now, that doesn't make sense. How could that possibly be when the prices of everything have gone up? How could we get roughly the same amount of consumer spending if the prices of everything have gone up and you can't afford the things you used to be able to afford? Well, it's not complicated. There's really two answers to it. The first answer is people are burying themselves in credit card debt, trying to afford to live the life they used to be able to live before we shut down an economy for a chest cold. That's why we have record credit card debt. You used to, I'm not talking about a Yankee game. I've never been to a Yankee game, so I can't say, but let's just say for the sake of argument, maybe 10 years ago, you could grab your two sons and take them to Yankee Stadium and Maybe, look, you don't have to sit right by the field, but you got decent seats. And of course, you're going to get a hot dog at the game and a beer at the game and life is good. And maybe you and your two sons could go do all that for 200 bucks, 150, 200 bucks. Now you take them and it's $ 640. That's awful. So I said there are two reasons. The first one is people are burying themselves in credit card debt. The second reason consumer spending is has remained relatively the same is wealthy people, people who are well off, are still spending money on these things. Now, overall, again, this is another one of those examples of, overall, you look at the economy and you see consumer spendings remaining the same. You may think that's great, but no, it's not great if all the consumer spending is only focused on the most wealthy among us. And I'm not trying to sound like Bernie Sanders. This is not a wealth envy thing at all. But if a normal guy working a normal job can't throw his two sons in the car... and take them to a Yankee game because it costs $ 640, I think that sucks. I think it sucks. I hate it. I hate that normal people are getting priced out of doing normal things. I told you that story a few days ago about my buddy. Years they have driven down from New Jersey to the beach, and they have rented a house. They rent a house for a week. Family comes in, they rent a house for a week, and he's not an extravagant person. He doesn't have a lot of money, but he has a decent job. They're making sandwiches at the house and stuff like that. It's not something nice like Red Lobster every night. So he's staying in, right? And they didn't go this year. It's too much. They can't afford it. Now, there may be wealthy people who have rented enough houses in that community that weekend that it still looks like consumer spending's up, but middle-class people should be able to have middle-class things too. Now, it's one thing when you're young and poor. I mean, most of us have been young and poor at one point in time. I went without food for a couple days. So most of us have been young and poor at some point in time. So that's one thing. I'm not saying when you're young and poor and you haven't eaten, you should be able to go to a Yankee game. No, that's not how life works. But if you have a solid job, maybe even the wife works, couple kids you should be able to take them down to the beach for the weekend doesn't mean you have to go to barbados but you can take them down to virginia beach for the weekend take them down to san diego beach for the weekend wherever it may be and if you're priced out of that it creates a lot of anger and resentment and fear and that's why i mean i read it headline headline Affordability trumps all other issues in the midterm battleground states. All other issues. Immigration, energy, healthcare, crime, education, national security. They were all dwarfed. Why were they dwarfed? Because when you can't take your kids to a Yankee game, when you can't take them down to the beach for the weekend, honestly, even crime doesn't stress you out as much. National security never even crosses your mind. Foreign policy, well, what about this country or that? But never even crosses your mind when you're sitting there at home and you're thinking, man, we can't even go out to Applebee's on a Friday night? I like Applebee's, but it's not exactly extravagant, right? You're sitting there at home and you're thinking, we seriously can't afford Applebee's? You don't want to hear about anything else. So that's anyway, that's my concern. All right. Let's talk about this on that, on that subject. Let's talk about this Lake of Ontario, Lake of America thing. It is the Jesse Kelly show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Remember tomorrow is an ask Dr. Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse Kelly show.com. So, There's something we've discussed many times before on the show when it comes to employment. What's one of my number one rules for employment? And I didn't come up with this, but it is so true. Make sure your talent outweighs your baggage. We all, because we are all human, flawed. I mean, you can't even imagine how many flaws Chris has. We have flaws. We have baggage that come with us. Just make sure your talent outweighs it or you're going to go. So the example I've always used because I saw it, I witnessed it when I was selling RVs. Hey, man, if you're number one in the office in sales, you're churning and burning. You know what? You can show up hungover 15 minutes late on a Saturday. Boss may not celebrate it, but you know what? Probably won't even say a word. That's Bill. That's quite a cut up. On the flip side of that. If you haven't made your quota in two or three months. And you're starting to wonder if it's about time to clean out your desk. You better not show up hungover and late ever. It's all a matter of how you're doing at the time. So Trump today. Trump is in this big hissy fit with, with Canada. And I don't mean to call it a hissy fit to degrade the whole thing. It's about tariffs and Trump's mad at them. And they have this huge commie government and they're mad at us. So they're counter-tariffing and it's this huge, it's gotten really, really nasty, really, really nasty. Well, there is nobody who does mud throwing and grudges like Trump. That's just his thing. He enjoys it. Trump loves this kind of crap. And Trump, Trump does petty like nobody else. Trump will call you a stupid doo-doo head. Trump will just call you a name. That's who Donald Trump is. And he's always been that way. This is not new. It's not a put-on. That's who Trump is at his court. That's how he operates. So Lake Ontario, obviously one of the Great Lakes, apparently now it's Lake of America.
Speaker 3: We're going to be changing the name of Lake Ontario. Effective immediately to Lake America. That's going to take place right now as I sign the order.
Speaker 1: Okay. I got quite a few emails about this. None of them. I take that back. There was one that was like, ah, it's kind of funny. And I think it is kind of funny. The others were, I'm kind of tired of this. I'm kind of tired of this. Got tired of that. But really, this comes back to what I was saying. And I've said many times before. Trump, when things are going well, there is nobody who messages better than Trump because Trump is always going to brag about how well things are going. On the flip side of that, when things are not necessarily going well, Trump can be a disaster messaging-wise because Trump doesn't have a second gear. That's authentically who Trump is, and that's what you're going to get at all times. Do you know when people loved Trump? renaming the Gulf of Mexico, the Gulf of America. Right after Donald Trump got elected, we were filling up the government with anti-communists. We were full of hope and promise and things. And Trump goes out there and says, it's the Gulf of America now. And I don't, Chris, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think we got a single email complaining about the Gulf of America. Not one, not one. It was like, everybody's like, it should be Gulf of America. Screw Mexico. But When people can't afford burger. The Iran war now sits at 60-30 disapproval approval. People don't want to hear about the Lake of America now. I know it's not going to, just a bit of advice. That's just not something that's going to stop. Or that's going to help us in November. That's what I'm trying to say. Jesse. Jesse. I'm not that big on sentimentality. Is that how you say that word, Chris? Being sentimental. Being sentimental. I'm going to edit the email a little bit. Though I'm trying to get a little better, and I'm big on symbolism. On this one, though, I ignore Trump. I didn't lower my flag half-staff for Lindsey Graham. I'm not going to lower my flag half-staff for Dolly Parton. Such a thing should be reserved for truly significant observances of all Americans and not a popularity check. It's the anniversary of the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster and all those deaths, and insulting the service and deaths of thousands over 20 years for nothing, I'd much rather lower my flag for that, but it would already be down for Dolly Parton. What are your thoughts on the history, symbolism, and authority for lowering the flag to have staff. He said, thank you. It said, I can say his name. Well, I have a lot of thoughts on this kind of thing. First of all, symbolism, like naming warships, of course, because Democrats are soulless, degenerate monsters. They took a Navy ship and they named it after Harvey milk, a gay activist, just to try to appeal to the gay community. Okay. That's bad.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You know what else is bad? Naming a warship after any politician, if they didn't serve. Warships, military bases, should be named exclusively after the heroes of this country. Heroes who have served in combat. Lindsey Graham is actually a good example of this. I realize Lindsey Graham was in the Air Force Reserves for a long time. But Lindsey Graham dies and we immediately name an Air Force base after Lindsey Graham. Why? Because he existed in the Senate for a long time. Now, I understand you exist in the Senate for a long time. You're probably going to get the flag at half staff. I may not love that depending on who died, but I understand that's the way that thing's going to go. But I am actually really big on symbolism. I'm not very sentimental myself. But I'm big on symbolism. This is a huge reason why we do Medal of Honor Monday. I am a big believer in this when it comes to the psychology of a nation and the influence on the young people of a nation. Who we hold up matters a lot. Who we honor. Who gets a statue? Who gets a base named after them? Who gets a ship named after them? It matters a lot. No, I don't care that you were Secretary of State. We're not naming crap after you. Go retire. No, that's not how that works. I agree. And look, I didn't say anything about Dolly Parton because I never say anything about dead celebrities. I've never done that on the show. It doesn't matter to me. I just don't get sentimental about people I didn't know. It doesn't stir me in any way. So I don't want to come on the show ever and lie to you. Now, I may be authentically bad, but at least it's authentic. I don't want to come on here and act like, oh, devastated today. We lost Dolly. Maybe you are devastated. Certainly all the Tennessee listeners may have hit a little close to home from what I understand. She was a wonderful, charitable human being. Nothing bad against her at all, but I'm not moved by it. So I'm not going to sit and pretend like you should be moved by it or act like I'm moved by it. I'm not saying that at all. And yeah, to be honest with you, I don't like lowering the flags half-staff for a dead country singer. And I like Dolly Parton's music, by the way. Yeah, Chris, she's got some good stuff. Have you never listened to anything from Dolly Parton, Chris? Are you serious? That's what I said. Parton. Chris is upset by how I'm saying her last name. Chris Parton. Is that better? Is that better? There. All right, you know what? I went to community college, Chris. You can't hold me to a higher standard. All right. There is a shocking study out there. Hang on. Wonderful Thursday. And remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download it. iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Ask Dr. Jesse Fridays tomorrow. Email your questions. They are flooding in already. Jesse at jessikellyshow.com. On the good news front, by the way, before we get to the shocking study, you know I've been ranting and raving about the GOP not spending money. They have a bunch of money. They're not spending it. Democrats are all over the television. And I freaked out the other day and said, are we just throwing the midterms? I mean, we've got this guy bottom in Texas. The polling, I don't know that I believe it all the way, but the polling either has it neck and neck or he's leading. I mean, here's one that's a new Texas poll shows Tallarico clobbering Paxton in districts Trump won by double digits. And I was freaking out about that. Where's the money? Where's the cavalry? Trump said this today. So I'll be.
Speaker 3: Going to Texas and we're working very hard. We want to win that race. He's running against a... man who should never be. We have a very good candidate, Ken Paxton, and he's running against Telefrico, they call him, because he is a little freaky. And that's not a man that represents the value of Texas. So I'm going to help Ken Paxton, and I'm going to spend a lot of time in Texas. I have the all-time highest vote in the history of Texas also.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Mr. President. We need the help down here. Now, There is a study that's going to shake you down to your core. You may not be ready for this, so please make sure you're sitting down. The headline is this. Shocking study shows a link between transgender ideology and left-wing violence. I know, Chris. Look, I'm blown away. Are you, hold on, let's break this down. Are you trying to tell me that if there is a confused young man who's having lies poured into his head by maybe classmates, teachers, certainly the internet, and that confused young man goes to his parents and And instead of telling him, stop being a weird freak and go back to school, his parents say, oh, Billy, let's get you in to see a psychiatrist. And the psychiatrist takes him in. And the psychiatrist then tells the parents, Billy thinks he's a woman and he is. And if you don't affirm that, he might be suicidal. And then as they progress, they start injecting hormones into Billy. They start, I mean, can you imagine how badly that screws up your body? It screws up your mind. And then after that, if it goes far enough, they bring Billy into a hospital one day and chop his penis off. Are you telling me that that guy might turn out to be violent? No. We are creating killers. This is a creation. To be honest with you, You could probably do this to anybody. If you grab them in the right situation as a child, you could probably do this to anybody. Kidnap some 10-year-old, pour lies into his head, have, quote, authority figures affirm the lies that you've poured into his head, then physically mutilate him all while you are chemically altering his mind, you have just created a killer. And maybe he will kill, maybe he won't, but he's primed for it. Absolutely primed for it. All it would take would be a nudge. And then... Then with all these trannies that we've created in this society, we also have the endless Democrat-slash-media narrative, which is always nudging them forward. You know, I've told you this before. If I have 1,000 kids, 1,000 15-year-olds in an auditorium, And all thousand of them come from good two-parent homes, solid upbringings, gratitude provided for at home. And I try to recruit some murderer in that thing. I'm going to have a hard time finding one. But if I have... thousand kids in an auditorium and they've all chopped off parts of their body. They all think they're gay, tranny, bi, whatever all this weird crap is we're pumping into the heads of kids nowadays. How hard am I going to have to look through that thousand people before I find a kid who's willing to go hurt people on my behalf? And then we have Democrats and media people saying Nazi white supremacists, Nazi white supremacists, Trump hates you, the GOP hates you, God hates you, Christians hate you, Jews hate you. Just go butcher some people. Go butcher some people. Hey, this is an existential threat. How many times have you heard a Democrat say that? When they say that, it may not sway you because you're a normal human being, but you're not sitting at home with your penis chopped off. We've created... Really, frontline communist foot soldiers is what they are. And we did it on purpose, and so many of them are children. Children. I don't know that the day will come while I'm still alive, but I sincerely hope the day will come where we go through this insane tranny era where Democrats were pushing this onto children. And we have Nuremberg trials in this country. I'm talking for doctors, shrinks, frankly, parents. If you're a parent who helped do this to your child, I think you should be in a cage for the rest of your life, at best. I do. This is abuse of children, and there is nothing more disgusting in this world than abusing the most innocent, precious people in our society. People who hurt kids intentionally should die. I mean it. Make sure I clarify that in case anyone's offended. People who hurt children should die. And I mean it all the way. I believe if you were a doctor and you have sat down a teenage girl and you have chopped her breasts off, I believe that you, as an American citizen, you deserve a very fair trial. And then after convicted, I think you should be strung up on the courthouse lawn. That's what I believe. These are children. And oftentimes, it's kids who are already struggling. You know, kids struggle. Maybe you're a kid listening right now, and kids struggle, especially when you're young. Although, I mean, we all have struggles, but life is confusing, stressful. It can be harsh. You're made fun of. You have all these influences poured into your eyes and ears. That's the moment where adults should step in and protect and nurture and guide these children to think that we have legions of Democrats in this country who instead want to chop off their body parts. Deep evil, man. All right. We're going to do a couple things really quickly. Voter ID. We're going to get to a bunch of emails. Great news from Dr. Oz. Next.