Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Rover more serious.
Speaker 1: No, uge, it's only gonna get work. Charlie, what a bitch she is?
Speaker 2: And Jeffrey my brag is sure.
Speaker 1: They're good screaming on Roverradio dot Com.
Speaker 3: Rovers Morning Glory starts now.
Speaker 2: Good morning, what's happening? It is Monday, August tenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Good morning against Rover's Born of Glory.
Speaker 2: I'm Rover.
Speaker 1: Doogy is here. Good morning, sir.
Speaker 2: Charlie is here. No, he's not.
Speaker 4: Easier you to step out to the other studio for something. I don't though what it was.
Speaker 2: Well, Jeffrey, all the rock is in the fire box and a lot and thinking the Lord that I'm alive and doing fine. Christal is here. Hi, sensor is here. Amen, you're with us as well. Late sixty six. Yo're over eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven. That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number. You can text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word menu to that number. That lets you set your name, your profile, picture, your location, your deep, all your details. Really, that way we know who's texting into us. I don't have to say, oh four sent us a text message or whoever you know. You have your name in there, we know who you are. You can also make a video call into the show when you text the word menu to eight sixty six. Yo're over that way.
Speaker 1: We can see you.
Speaker 2: Well if your email here in just a moment. We have a lot to discuss this morning. A lot going on. I I didn't do a whole lot over the weekend. I just kind of dicked around. Actually, you know what, I do have some exciting news. We finally have started working on replacing the antiquated RMG plus experience, and eventually we'll move into doing the the app. But first things first, and so we're some work. Actual work has begun has begun on that as opposed to just talk.
Speaker 1: So what does it that mean? Like, what is it?
Speaker 2: Well, all of the stuff that powers the app and the website and all that kind of stuff, it's being reworked, reworked. I don't know what that means really, Okay, what do I know? Exciting time though, yes.
Speaker 1: You know what it means. But I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Only again, it doesn't take that much to get you excited.
Speaker 2: Manny Rights over. I'm curious as to why the rover rewind stopped. That's all. Thanks for the show as always, love you guys. I believe they moved that from was it Saturday to Sunday or something, so they moved to days.
Speaker 1: There's some nationwide show that took our place.
Speaker 5: We had no saying it across the country, and so they had to move us from Saturday to Sunday.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm sure they're doing a bang up job there on Saturday. Clint rights, you're over. So my wife and I took our yearly tripped to Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting to me is.
Speaker 2: Clint takes a yearly trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. What do you what's going on in Santa Fe that I need to know about? Where you go there every year? Is this where the place where all the crystals and the spirituality is that Santa Fe? Is that where that's going on? I don't know, but it was Arizona. Yeah, okay, well what's going on in Santa Fe? This's going every year? Where were you taking a dump or something?
Speaker 6: No, we have a problem with the something might be wrong, so oh great, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I checked.
Speaker 2: We're on Earth, so that's good.
Speaker 6: But the thing in the other room, yes, it's just not on for something on What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What thing the other board? I see, let's see. Anyways, what does this guy say? We took our yearly trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico, and while at the hotel, I noticed this delicious drink everyone was having. I ended up asking someone what it was. They said, Apperol sprits. Needless to say, the next day at the pool, I got my first one ever. It was delicious. Everyone should take your drink recommendations. There he is drinking a malely Apperol sprits. Yes, everyone should take my I wouldn't steer you in a wrong direction. Finally, I made my wife listen to the show and the Friday Leftovers on the drive down. She loves that Jeffrey crapped his pants and then was running down the hall with just a leaky seal. It made her laugh so much. Look at the joy you bring to people when they're on vacation, Jeffrey, Yeah, he can't replicate that. Y. I try really hard not to Ted Wrights, Yo Rover and team RMG. I'm a huge fan of your work. I've been searching for your items across various platforms including eBay, offer Up, Poshmark, as well as any other services I can find. He needs two items, the Rover's Morning Glory Bag and the Rover's Morning Glory lanyard, even as headhunters out searching trying to help him find them. I don't believe there are any of those. That's the little drawstring bag. Oh, I don't think we have those either. I don't I have one, do you? It's my collection of RNG stuff. You know, I like Sten's better than I like you Theresually, he doesn't complain about everything, like you too. Anyways, Yeah, I don't have any of those. Those are gone, gone, gone gone. Would it help if I admitted that I haven't had sex in twenty three years?
Speaker 1: He he asks, I.
Speaker 2: Have that help?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and three was the last time he says. I'm not hideous or anything, just disabled and well gave up a while ago. I mean, I've had opportunities, but the type of girls who want to take care of you because you're disabled just isn't for me. What do you mean you're disabled? Like you're in a wheelchair. I don't know what this means exactly, mentally disabled, physically disabled. Would you take pity upon a disabled manthers you, you and him are going about in almost the same amount of time, not.
Speaker 7: Really, but take care of him?
Speaker 1: Not really? What not really that we're going about the same mony.
Speaker 5: So he just said he doesn't want people that take pity on him, and.
Speaker 8: Maybe he'd take pity on you, maybe with one look at you and go this, poor girl, you're nothing to look at. Hairy swampballs. Right, rover, you have a seafood intolerance, respect your anus and order steak and chicken instead.
Speaker 2: Also, snits is awesome. I don't know if that's I don't think I have anything with seafood, although I did when we when we went out to that dinner last week, I did have Let's see, I had a steak, but there was also lobster mac and cheese. I didn't have a whole lot of that, just a little bit shrimp cocktail also, uh oh, and little miniature crabcake balls.
Speaker 1: Did you get sick?
Speaker 2: I had? Oh? Yeah, this is the day I told you. I woke up at four o'clock in the morning. I was having a dream that I was okay racing to the bathroom, and then I actually had to race to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: So what you need to do. This is what I had to do with avocado. I had to keep trying it. I tried it the second time. First time I got really sick. Second time I got sick. I got sick.
Speaker 1: And then this food a bunch of times and you always get sick. Yeah, yes you do.
Speaker 2: Well, it's I mean, but it's not going to help anything.
Speaker 1: Like you just have it. If you do, just you can't eat it. You're allergic to it. I don't think I'm away, Yes you are. You cannot eat.
Speaker 2: Figure that out by by this.
Speaker 1: But your body changes, Oh it changes. It does all bodies, So you may.
Speaker 2: I think you would have figured it out because you do keep on doing the same things over and over. Yeah, and get sick over and over.
Speaker 1: But you do.
Speaker 5: Honestly, your body you can become allergic to things that maybe you weren't when you were younger.
Speaker 2: And that's how manifests. Is just diarrhea. I don't I don't swell up or anything. It's just diarrheas.
Speaker 1: You can't eat seafood.
Speaker 5: Why don't you try this weekend coming up and try to eat seafood and see if you get sick.
Speaker 2: Spencer rights. Here's the results of the diarrhea challenge. So this guy knew exactly the restaurant that the Hibachi Place where I'm a real idiot, and every time I have this Abaci place and I tell you, man this, there is a little bit of seafood in that, but this hits like you would not believe. So a week ago I had the Subaci Place. We have this at the beginning of the soccer game that we're watching. By the end of the soccer game, I'm completely fine.
Speaker 1: I go home.
Speaker 2: I'm in the garage at home, and I start to mess around with something in the garage right right when we walk in and then immediately like a boom, like a like flipping out a light switch. It just hits and I go, oh my god, I gotta go inside. I almost crap my pants getting from the garage to inside the house. That's how fast is it. Anyways, So this guy figured out he deciphered what the what the place is and what the meal is, and he writes, I ordered Rover's meal the most that's just Abachi meal. There is The sheer volume of the meal is impressive, so much so that my arm dropped when they handed me to go back. I ate everything except for half the noodles and some rice that I saved for the following day, same as Rover the results. Let me just say I'm glad it was a to go order. The first few farts were not suspicious, and to be honest, the last one made me smile because I knew where I needed to be for the next half hour, and that was on the toilet. It only took twenty five minutes for these squirts to begin, but it was all worth it, and I will do it again someday. I thought I was stronger than this. He sent a picture of the meal. Here there it is is that's one Meal's it?
Speaker 9: Eat?
Speaker 1: All that?
Speaker 2: So much food? Well, I say, here's what I do. I I eat on the right hand side. You'll see all the steak, the shrimp, the scallops, and the lobster, and a big thing of noodles. So I eat maybe about not even half the noodles. I eat all the meat and that's it. The other things I say for the following day, the salad, the soup, and then I mix the rice of.
Speaker 1: Noodles together the following day.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you something, even though you get the squirts with this, you still end up gaining like five pounds just for eating that meal.
Speaker 5: It's so much sodium too, That's what It's a lot of sodium. That's not good for you.
Speaker 2: What's that going to do to me?
Speaker 1: It's gonna make you sick and give you a heart attack? Are you crabby todays?
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm not taking any of your crap today.
Speaker 1: Do zero crapping. You're not listening to anyone telling you not to.
Speaker 2: Crap anymore, Jeremy, I just tuned into first Day in a while. I heard about your diarrhea accidents. Just like JLR. You probably can't recall what I'm talking about, but I'm so confused. How you keep clogging yourself up with anti diarrhea medication because you have to poop? I'm confused. Do you eat like garbage? Your body tries to put it out, and you don't let it change your diet and your lifestyle and go to the doctors. I don't think I've ever heard anyone so stupid in my life. I think you should read some more studies on how your body works. Maybe a sixty year old who's sixty years old. You'm not not even close. Maybe get some diapers, he says. Oh, let's see here, Rome, d Woods. Rites, you were over Wednesday when you guys played the old clip of Ducie being dumb. Do you hear how nasally and high pitch she used to talk. No, it's not just because she was younger. Oh no, it's not. She was around people other than dance moms at that time, and she was talking like they talk, whoever they were. She had at least one female in her personal life at that time who she was trying to be like. That's what makes her think she's friends with people if they're alike. In a couple of ways, I hate her. She has changed her laugh two or three times over the years since the beginning. The most drastic and noticeable one was when Charlie got hired. She soon after was laughing kind of like him. Really, I hadn't noticed that I've picked up on his laugh after he started working here, how does this is my laugh? And she started ripping that off. H I'm going to have to pay more attention to this, Idiots, She's nothing more than a dipyot who copies everything she sees other people do. Her daily act in present time is one hundred percent her mirroring the lives that she sees her quote unquote friend dance bombs, live.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She truly is an annoying phony bitch, Thank you. She forces her way the friendships with people that she knows, damn well will just play along because they're nice, and people who she knows would never be mean or rude and tell her to stop coming around or to stop calling. She's proven too many times the deep down under the mask, she's the most rotten, two faced human being that will ever be. On Rovery's Morning Glory, thank You, Happy.
Speaker 10: Monday, Let's see here, de Nise writes, you were over with iHeart constantly laying off people.
Speaker 2: Hypothetically, if you were directed to lay off Jeffrey, Crystal or dou She based on a required review, who would it be. Disregard the fact that due she receives a higher salary. This is based on how they present themselves in the inner The following questions would be part of the interview.
Speaker 1: Number one, describe two assets you bring.
Speaker 2: To the show to add to the success of rovers morning, Glorian, Please explain your answer.
Speaker 1: Did you? Let's start with you, No, keep reading the email. Number two, describe.
Speaker 2: Two weaknesses you bring to the show and explain what steps you would take to improve these weaknesses. And number three, what is something new and creative you could add to the show that would outshine the other two employees? Side note, Jeffrey must answer first. Oh, okay, Jeffrey, describe two assets you bring to the show to add to the success.
Speaker 4: Just my personality, my ability to retain useless information for the entertainment of our listeners, even though they really don't care about useless information. But try to come up with something more original, which that's the work in progress.
Speaker 1: Never say anything bad to interview for something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, in other words, so no one cares about your useless information, but that's an asset that you bring from something else.
Speaker 5: Try one more thing, Try one more thing, but say something positive, not bad.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's just I just don't hide behind her a fake radio name. I use my real name.
Speaker 2: That's your your that's your WOW.
Speaker 1: Snitcher.
Speaker 2: Don't do that either. Well I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not the only one. I just say that.
Speaker 4: It's like I just say what what you hear on radio is what you get.
Speaker 2: Sobody tried to him with this fake radio name thing a while ago, because he's tried to accuse us of that.
Speaker 1: I try to accuse it.
Speaker 4: You guys have you know you guys like to use your use different newsic nicknames on the radio. That's fine, that's you know, your call me personally. I'm just not one. I've just used my people call me ch l R. So that's that's the aviation for my name. So doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: All right? So what what are your What are two.
Speaker 2: Weaknesses that you bring to the show and how are you going to improve them? What is.
Speaker 4: A couple of times I've crapped crapped my pants?
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to how about that first thing? Grab your pants?
Speaker 2: Is in a weakness? That's a positiveness something you bring to the show, sphincter weakness, funny sniz, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Any Who? I don't know, I can't think of any weakness? Is what about any who? And all your phrases? To stop using notes, which that's the work in progress, bad attitude, trying to improve that to that's also a work in progress.
Speaker 1: Answer, How are you going to improve these.
Speaker 4: Oh let's see, I don't come in here with well, first of all, I will come in here with a bad attitude number one, but I will be I will venture to say that when people make fun of me or smart off at me, I will smart.
Speaker 1: Off right back.
Speaker 4: Okay, but at the say about the same time. But moreover, I try to be a positive person and more positive. But like I said again, I'm a reactionary type of person. I react to what people say about me. If you want to smart off at me, smart off right back. Lsee wayte Street Sun, here's my answer. We'd lay off ushi. We don't even have to do anybody else. Tim rights, Hello everyone. Sorry for not sending the numbers. The last couple of weeks, life got busy. But l Rock's been doing a better job of limiting the sayings. But I still hope you can get it to under five for the week. The weekending of the week of July twentieth twenty two sayings July twenty seven to twenty three sayings. Last week nineteen sayings, And yes, I counted the two beers in a bucket comment. Changing a word doesn't make it any less annoying.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 4: Like I said, my friend, that's a working progress. But I will but the same progress to the phrase, there you go.
Speaker 2: Michael rights. Hello. My name is Michael. I've had dogs all my life, and my dogs just passed away not long ago. I would really like to meet Charlie's dad's dog to see how we get along, and if we.
Speaker 1: Get along good, I would like to take it.
Speaker 2: You want to call me, here's my number.
Speaker 5: How's that going? I got a lot of emails, will ford them to me. Okay, I just wanted to see like this, Charlie. I will, But how are the how is the It's okay?
Speaker 6: I mean they're getting some some people.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Charlie's being very discriminating regarding who takes the dog.
Speaker 5: His dad passed away and has a dog, older dog.
Speaker 6: Just as lazy and wants to lay around, and I would take him in a second. But my dad's dog's lazy and my dog is not, so he harasses the lazy.
Speaker 1: Dog all day. It's not a They don't mingle.
Speaker 2: Right, I take.
Speaker 4: I decided with trying was you's just trying to find the person that would be capable of taking care of his father.
Speaker 2: Don't you like to step up a dog.
Speaker 4: No, I don't need the expensive of taking care of an older dog.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, though Dan writes, I.
Speaker 1: Agree with you, Rover.
Speaker 2: I love when my lady is dressed to the nines, even sexy, like the picture you shared.
Speaker 1: Here are a couple of pictures.
Speaker 2: Of a lady I enjoyed an evening with at a restaurant in Chicago the first picture and also while she was here with me in Ohio second picture. I loved seeing all eyes on her. Why are you shaking your head?
Speaker 5: Well, the way that he worded it, lady I shared this way?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying a lady I enjoyed an evening with at a.
Speaker 1: Restaurant in Chicago. He says, m hm hmmm, very pretty blonde.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? And then ah, and then here she is sitting on a stool. Okay.
Speaker 1: He's like, lamb shots.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure exactly what they are going on, but he is ready for her to keep dressing that way.
Speaker 1: Are you alleging she's an escort?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're alleging? Do No, Snid said that that's what this guy said. He didn't say that you It's not the evening with it.
Speaker 1: What do you say a lady?
Speaker 2: I enjoyed an evening with at a lady front in Chicago. He didn't say lady of the night. He didn't say my lady.
Speaker 1: A lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, he maybe he just met her picked her up. He has a great personality. In the corner of the road drove by honk twice Sarah Wrights, Hey, guys, I'm listening to Thursday and you're talking about bootleg DVDs and pornos. My husband's friend had a tenant ass away and he had worked at a video store and had toats full of DVDs that he took from the store. The friend gave them to us to take to the flea market. Well, two of the eight totes we took were porn. I didn't know or want it, but my husband said people will buy it, and he was right. My husband left the toe behind our car with an eighteen plus on top of it, and a bunch of creepers would buy them five discs at a time. So if you guys want DVDs, I got you covered. Oh yeah, you never. I'm telling you I've never thrown away a porno magazine, a porno video never deleted as sex that I've gotten. It's just I don't know what it is. Mentally, it's it's absolutely impossible to do. All right, let me take a quick break. Our number is eight sixty six. You were over eight sixty six nine six seven six eighty three seven, will be right back. Hang on, go as a host now.
Speaker 3: As just happens to have crapped his wet pants.
Speaker 1: While writing a good.
Speaker 3: Top that Howard Stern. It's Rovers morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Here's a guy that has a conspiracy theory and get to this email. But let me just throw this out here. I don't know anything about this. I haven't researched anything regarding this. But he says, I want to turn your attention to motor sports since Jeffrey and Charlie are so into it. Now, Yes, you guys went to a racetrack, speedway whatever and had a good time.
Speaker 6: Oh great, great time doing it is at a time Rovers, So yeah, in September.
Speaker 2: You should shook. Look up the name Darryl Cuddle. He is the new CEO of ihr A, the International hot Rod Association. You know anything about this guy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's the coming body for like drag racing.
Speaker 2: Huh ok, my understanding. He is paid, according to this guy, by Elon Musk, and he is buying most of these small race tracks and drag strips across the country. Drag racing is much bigger than you think of this country. And this guy created a whole new series where the winners of a weekend drag race would take home a very large prize, except the drivers never received their money. And this guy, Daryl says Elon stopped paying him after he bought half the drag strips in the country. Now, according to this conspiracy theory, they're all going to be turned into days centers because the zoning already allows for loud noises. This is a developing story, but you need to keep your eye on it. He's going to take your local racetrack. This is going to blow up into something very big. You heard it here first. This guy says, Now, I don't know anything about that, haven't done any Research's could be completely hogwash. I don't know anything about it, but it's an interesting conspiracy theory. At the very least, they have a lot of loud noises going on at dragstrips. They go in, they buy the land. You have a pretty big plot of land. You build a giant data center there that just hums along loudly, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, sucking up all the energy in the community. Maybe maybe there's something to this, But why would Elon Musk want to do this considering he's going to put all the data centers are going to be its base.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember I do so.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if there's anything to this. Uh, Dogie hated Dave seventy two. You Ron Rover's morning Glory, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning Rover. First of all, I'd like to start off. I said, good.
Speaker 2: Morning to you, Rover, good morning.
Speaker 9: To Charlie, good morning to Jeffrey, good morning to Crystal, and good morning the Snitzer. And I'd like to give Dougie a big fu screw off to you.
Speaker 1: What did I do it? What happened to our love? What did you do?
Speaker 9: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Friday? When Rover said talking.
Speaker 9: About Charlie's dog, Rover said, even Doge hatered Dave seventy two wants a dog, and you said.
Speaker 2: Do not give him that dog.
Speaker 9: Wow, that's exactly what you said, Dougie. Do you have awhere from somebody from somebody who couldn't even keep a dog for two weeks, you got a lot of nerves.
Speaker 5: Well, I knew how to read a situation, and I wasn't the best person for the.
Speaker 1: Dog that I had, so I gave it to my guy in of college.
Speaker 2: Why did you read that situation? Why did it take you to read that situation? You having the dog for two weeks before you gave it away? Doosie? Why did you read the situation? Why don't you read the situation before you got the dog? Had for five so you don't really read situations.
Speaker 5: I'm very good at reading situations.
Speaker 2: What do you think, dougieat or Dave seventy two is to a bad of a temper? Is that what you're allegend?
Speaker 1: Why are you getting so hard to roll up a.
Speaker 2: Newspaper and swap the thing in the face?
Speaker 5: Did you reach out to Charlie and talk to him? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe me.
Speaker 9: I've been talking to Charlie really, And you know what.
Speaker 5: Do As long as Charlie is okay with you, I have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 9: You didn't ask, Yeah, but why do you have to put your two cents in there and say.
Speaker 5: Not to give him like you don't put your two cents into my life every single day.
Speaker 9: Nothing like that.
Speaker 2: That's only two.
Speaker 9: Cents i'd put in.
Speaker 2: It's how dumb you are on everything.
Speaker 1: I think you're you'd be a bad dog owner. So there you go, leave me, do you I got?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 9: I got a huge back in fence yard, privacy fence yard. I got peep holes that I put in for my former dogs so they can look out.
Speaker 1: I got a doggy door.
Speaker 9: So the dogs, the dogs could enter and exit the house as they please. I will not cage my dogs. The dogs run freely on the couch, on the bed, whatever they want to do. They get treats every day and hug, cuddles and hugs every day. Take them for walks, take them for car rides. You know you kept your dog in a.
Speaker 1: Cage puppy night.
Speaker 2: I did, all right, may check your email. Emailed you, Chris emailed you. I know you did. She did. I'm going to respond, all right, Charlie.
Speaker 9: You're just gonna be a great forever home for him.
Speaker 6: I think I think you're so far top candidate would say he's the top candidate around.
Speaker 1: I got handed to do a meeting great soon. And then.
Speaker 2: I wonder Wull renamed the dog Bougie or something because it's a real bitch, all right.
Speaker 9: Be no way could be. There'd be no way I'd be kicking that.
Speaker 2: Dog every day. Just went down to the bottom of the ladder.
Speaker 9: Now, no, but that's a named the doogie.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys broke up dog day seventy two.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, he's boy, he's he's riled up, du.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I don't know who sent this to me, but over the weekend somebody speaking of being riled up. They're really riled up at the University of Michigan and their College of Literature, Science and the Arts. Now, what they're doing this is, this is an incredible plan that they have devised. Now, incoming freshman college students are so fragile that they cannot stand to look at their own grades, according to the University of Michigan, and they say that there is a mental health crisis when it comes to young college students. Therefore, they are going to hide their grades from them.
Speaker 1: You won't be able to see do you have an A, A, B, A C.
Speaker 2: Whatever. You won't be able to see that the only thing that you will have when it comes to your grade for your first semester at the University of Michigan is.
Speaker 11: Pass or no pass. That's it for the first semester.
Speaker 2: You said, that's that's correct, the first semester first exactly, you pass or fail? Pass for failure. Well, they don't even say fail. No, no, that's okay, that's a bad word fail because I'm a failure. No.
Speaker 11: No, it's either pass or no pass, credit or no credit. That's what's the problem. Why are you upset about that?
Speaker 2: Because good, just my ass, Are you kidding me? They're pandering? Give me a break? Is stop.
Speaker 1: You don't even go to college, so I know what it's like.
Speaker 2: I know. I was so fragile I couldn't even stand to go. No, it's it's you went to college. Dish to anybody, anybody. Just let that sink in for just a moment.
Speaker 1: I'm failing to dick.
Speaker 2: This is a college graduate over here, Dougie. Yeah, Rover your host not a college graduate.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me graduate who is smarter?
Speaker 5: Who helped create Rover's Morning Glory twenty five years ago?
Speaker 1: So you're welcome?
Speaker 5: Uh huh yeah, think think that in remember she graduated from college with.
Speaker 1: A degree, and what I got? A couple of degrees, man, a couple degrees.
Speaker 2: I don't even think Dougie knows what she gret Seriously, No, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if she knows what her degree is in.
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 2: I just what is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. What do you mean if I do know? But I don't know. I just don't want to give it to you.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It wasn't she said yet? One time?
Speaker 4: She claims had a degree in graphic design and a minor in creative writing.
Speaker 1: If I remember correctly, don't have a degree in graphic design.
Speaker 5: I have a graphic design background, and I have a degree in mass communications emphasis on Advertising and Marketing with a minor in creative writing.
Speaker 2: Boom and let that sink in.
Speaker 1: Drop the mic. Have you ever heard her on the show Fantastic? We just played the clip.
Speaker 2: Of the flaming s words last week in their dumbest moment of all time.
Speaker 1: This is a woman who graduated.
Speaker 2: College, yes, and she wants to talk about me and my college.
Speaker 5: Get out of here or lack thereof Listen what they're trying to do for one semester is get the kids acclimated because it's a lot going off to school. You leave your parents home. You are in for a big change, so it's a lot of work to do and no one's there to help you. You got to do it all by yourself. There's you sleep in, you can do whatever you want, you can party, you cannot go to class.
Speaker 1: You have to pay the consequences.
Speaker 5: So they're just trying to get you set for the future of college.
Speaker 1: I think that's great, and it's only one semester.
Speaker 2: It's but it's not setting kids up for a realistic standard of what they're going to need in life. When you get a job, when you.
Speaker 1: When you get married job, but they don't thank you, Charlie, we.
Speaker 2: Have a first day, they don't go all, we're not gonna we're not going to tell you how you're doing because your mental health is so fragile for your for so first the first six months. We're not gonna first three months of your job. We're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do the job, Yeah they do. They give you absolutely people.
Speaker 2: That you come in and you suck the job for ninety days, they're just going to fire you. That's it.
Speaker 5: Well, they talk to you and say, Okay, here's what we're learning. Let's let's try to get your craft together.
Speaker 2: We believe they claim that by hiding grades, that will help studentdents start strong and curb the mental health crisis unfolding among college aged individuals. Part of that mental health crisis is you're babying them too much, and that you're not giving them realistic expectations of what life is like in the real world. Instead, you're putting them in these cocoons where nothing is offensive. You can't say or do anything that might be considered at least, you know, even mildly irritating or offensive to somebody, and so you're not setting them up. It's not tough enough for them to actually make it in the real world, and they have unrealistic expectations of what it's like in the real world. They think they're going to be coddled like that. They've already been coddled by mommy and daddy for most of their life, and then they get to college. That's where the coddling should stop. But now we're continuing to coddle by hiding their grades from them because of whatever they claim is a mental health crisis. What is the mental health crisis going on with the change? The change? Yeah, well no, no, they say it's all it's unfolding right now, apparently things are different. Then what do you mean You know, it's it's unfolding among college aged individuals. That means it's something that's expanding and spreading out. It's not something the change. I don't know what you'd say the change. You went to college, Is there a mental health crisis at that time?
Speaker 1: It was? It's hard.
Speaker 5: It's one of the most memorable days is the day that I left home to go to college and my parents drove me up and then they left. Holy hell, that was scary. Uh, it was a lot mental health. Absolutely, absolutely, you didn't leave it. You didn't do that whole process.
Speaker 2: No, I did not. So you don't know how I moved out of the house. I was out on my own and probably kicked you. You didn't have that safety net like you did.
Speaker 5: Can you live in your mom apartment? You had have a rental that you lived in. Is this Vegas?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I paid for that, Yes I did, so you did. Oh my god, what job did you moved out? But you moved into your mom's extra place. Oh interesting, Yes, I had a roommate.
Speaker 2: We paid rent. Yes, that's how it worked. Why she's on what job.
Speaker 1: Did you have to pay that so called rent?
Speaker 2: I had my uh my mental health yep, my mental health tech job, worked for the state of Nevada, and then eventually my radio job and here we are today. So yeah, I just don't think that this helps kids out.
Speaker 6: By Why not try My mom used to teach it the school that didn't have grades at all. Oh really, no, great, a Montessori school. So what do they do? I think f around to make macaroni pictures all day and then you get like a sticker every day, like an alligator.
Speaker 2: Like if that was good, maybe, how would they track the progress of the students?
Speaker 1: How would they.
Speaker 6: Don't totally understand what it was, but she would seem to be finger painting a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know there were no grades. What are these Montessori schools? Because I was when I was when I was younger, it was always like people always like this was some sort of like this was the Harvard of kindergarten or something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the kids that come out of it are smart, but they don't have any grades, They don't.
Speaker 1: Have any motivation.
Speaker 2: No, they might be smart, but they again, they don't know what they have to do in order to get by in life. Oh, this is absolutely insane, absolutely insane, and God help us if this is Do you think they're doing this over there in China? You think China is like, you know what, we have a mental health crisis among college students, So don't worry about grades or anything. No, absolutely not. This is why China is going to is has will pass us up in all.
Speaker 4: These things because their students go to school six.
Speaker 2: Days a week, and if they don't, they chop their hand off, right.
Speaker 1: Consequences. Sorry, but I'm just saying that's. Uh. Did Chinese their kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they go to school like sixteen every day but Sunday, and they're like, this education set up is so rigorous.
Speaker 1: That's not good, that's not healthy.
Speaker 2: Charlie's mom's box, Rightes Rover. Not to make this political, but I'm going to there's a clear connection with mental health and anxiety and liberal people. The only people I ever hear that are depressed or have mental issues are liberals.
Speaker 1: Why is this?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't believe that. I know, there's never been a conservative person that has a mental health crisis. What about Uh, wasn't George Santos? Wasn't he a Republican? Yes? He was fabulous.
Speaker 1: I call I like to refers to him.
Speaker 2: As hasn't had a mental health crisis? That guy. What about this Max Miller guy from here that we were talking about the other day. Somebody just told me that what's the the blue bunny or something like that? Max Miller and a bunny? Does anyone know anything about them?
Speaker 1: To do with?
Speaker 6: It's his daughter's stuff, bunny that and he's been accused of holding a hostage.
Speaker 2: She thinks the daughter's like two years old or something. And so I guess there's a big thing where this guy, this congressman who we played some of the audio and video of him the other day, which is secretly recording his wife and they just argue back and forth. She's made abuse allegations against him. Remember his former girlfriend also did as well. I think two former girlfriends made abuse claims. But it's all made up according to him, of course. But I guess they have a two year old or whatever, and the two year old has this bonnie and sleeps every night with the bonnie and the bunny ended up at Max Miller's house, and when the kid got picked up or whatever, the bunny didn't get there. So then then the mom's like, can you give us give me the bunny, And it was a back and forth and he refused to give up the bunny. Eventually he said he would put the I think the bunny. Was the bunny going in the mailbox or something, or somebody didn't followed a lot of it. Yeah, I'm just getting this second hand, and they, yeah, you can come pick up the bunny. But then so the ex wife sent a neutral third party to pick up the bunny. And then once the once the guy or girl, whoever it was, got there, he refused to hand over the bunny because it wasn't the ex wife. And he said, this, this is not the agreement. The agreement was my my ex wife was going to pick up the bunny, not you. And he refused to give the bunny up for his two year old. And this is just what was told to me. I don't know if I'm messing up anything. I'd be worried if I was hurt.
Speaker 12: When you do get that bunny, that there's some kind of camera recording device that he has installed in.
Speaker 2: It just to have in your home listening device.
Speaker 1: Bug. Yeah, can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's Jake Tapper asking about the bunny.
Speaker 13: Okay, the congressman, let's start there with your former father in law story today about your daughter and the little blue Bonnie doll. But she cannot sleep without If it's true, that sounds like emotionally abusive behavior toward a toddler to refuse to give it to her when she can't sleep without it.
Speaker 14: Jake, I would agree that if that were true, that would be incredibly disturbing.
Speaker 1: That the Senator would be right.
Speaker 14: However, he has taken two years to publicly acknowledge for me to resign from my seat.
Speaker 1: Why is that, Jake? If he truly believes like.
Speaker 14: I'm a father to a two and a half year old daughter, I believe that you're also a father to children.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you're actually a father to a daughter.
Speaker 14: But what I can tell you is, well, Jake, then what I can tell you is is that if my daughter came to me and she said my ex husband did X, Y and Z, and then I waited because I was nervous that a political live stream was going to expose a deeply impersonal, embarrassing matter to the senator for him to take that action.
Speaker 2: Sadly, this has nothing to do with my daughter, Jake.
Speaker 1: And that's what this entire thing is about.
Speaker 14: This is nothing more than an individual who's being politically.
Speaker 2: Doesn't say whether he actually took the bunny or he did say if that was true, if it was true, is it true? I think? Don't they have the text messages or the I mean, they have something to go on, I believe. I don't know, but oh my god, that guy, every time he talks, you could just tell.
Speaker 5: I like the big sigh at the beginnings a JLR.
Speaker 1: Let's start there.
Speaker 13: There with your former father in law story today about your daughter and the little blue bonnie daughter. It's not working, the congressman, let's start there with your former father in law story today.
Speaker 2: All right, we tried, well, he's uh. I mean, this is how ridiculous all this stuff is. And this this is what happens when people get divorced. Things like a stuffed bunnie. It becomes the center of the universe and they start fighting and arguing and power plays over a stuffed bonnie.
Speaker 12: Buy a new bunny, go out buy a new bunny and then kind of get it into the home.
Speaker 2: I don't, no, Crystal, that does not work. A kid's gonna know that is for me. No, you have to find first of all, you have to you have to find exactly the same kind of Bonnie.
Speaker 12: She has the money that there probably is one on eBay. Yeah, but how long did it take to get something on eBay?
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 12: Happens faster than getting it from him.
Speaker 7: You kind of it's you need it right now. She can't sleep, No, Betsy. She was in the hospital because she wasn't feeling good. She needed surgery. So when she finally came back, she was brand new.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, well, you lost your dollar and then I got you a new one and claimed that I'll have.
Speaker 5: To bring it to you. I'm saved, Wedsy Bessie. Who they aren't. They should have been locked up for let me carry that thing around, but I'll bring it show you.
Speaker 1: So you just say they had surgery or something and then get a new doll or new bunny. Uh Brook hereon Rollvery's warning Glory of the Morning.
Speaker 2: Brook.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'll make this quick. I had two points, I had one point, but you brought up the whole transgender mental illness, and I just want to say I've been a firefighter medic for I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Brought yet, but I think there probably will come up later in the show because Coke.
Speaker 9: I missed, all right, h So I just want to make a deep point, an unbiased, objective point, of what I witnessed when I.
Speaker 15: Worked at the clinic downtown for a couple of years. I've probably treated thirty transgender people. You know, some of them just wrote on paper this is Chloe, she's six three, two sixty with paint care whatever.
Speaker 9: But I will say every third, not twenty nine out of thirty, but thirty out of thirty people that I saw in the emergency room were there for ready for us mental problems. Not a single spraying, not a single.
Speaker 15: I'm not saying they don't get hurt, but does it not speak volumes when that population is reportedly repeatedly just seeming damaged over and over. It's just you dress up, do what you want. It's fine, but it seems like it's an unhealthy kind of.
Speaker 2: Last quick, yes, go on, real quick.
Speaker 9: Everybody's talking about Gougie's daughter looking like Caitlin Clark I'm.
Speaker 15: Just curious of how does Gianna feel about that, because, like I, I think Gianna's prettier. I think Kitlyn Clark is quite I don't want to say anything. I think she's just very manly looking. And I just does.
Speaker 9: Gianna like that comparison, because I would think, in other words, uh.
Speaker 2: Like being compared to Caitlyn Clark. Caitlyn Clark is an ugly hog. According to this guy.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's weird.
Speaker 5: She doesn't she doesn't think anything about it, doesn't bother.
Speaker 2: Her, doesn't bother her one bit. All right? Everyone does everyone say that she looks just like Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 5: You're in there, but it's not. It's not like constant. But she'll get a remark here and there. Sure she doesn't care. Du What do you have coming up in the shoesy horrible accident that happened on a boat and the boat captain has been arrested. I'll tell you that story, plus an update on Perez Hilton, what's going on with him?
Speaker 1: Where is he? I'll have those stories coming up for you next.
Speaker 2: All right. Speaking to Kitlin Clark, I do have something about her coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back on Rollvery's morning glory hang