Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the Morning show. Somebody needs to tell me if you can do this, is it possible to block someone from commenting on their social media? I can see this, and this is a person that's like a famous person. I can see their stuff. I can even like their stuff. But somebody needs to tell me why it is that you can't comment, and not that I want to comment. Matter of fact, I don't ever comment. I don't even comment at all unless it's something like congratulations or way to go, you know, something like that. I don't ever do like comments and tell my personal opinions, especially if it's something political. I don't want to, you know, talk politics to friends or even you know, some of these people that are well to know know people that are out there. Sometimes I see some other radio and TV people and stuff. They'll post of some political stuff and then they get crazy. They go at it back and forth, and I mean they start fighting and stuff, and I'm like going, oh my god, I don't want to I don't want to get involved. But I noticed that one person in particular, I cannot comment. And then I read the comments and all the comments that are coming in are from people that I don't think are as close to that person as I am, you know, And then I start thinking to myself, why don't they want me to comment even though I don't comment?
Speaker 2: What do you do? What like when you tried to comment on the post? What did it? What did it say? Did it give you a message? No, so you weren't even you couldn't.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a specific They posted a picture of I'm sorry, I just had a peanut butter bar just a second ago.
Speaker 2: It was delicious. I hope you don't have peanut allergies because you so, it's really nuts in our mouth.
Speaker 1: No, this person, this person posted the a picture of their daughter making her first communion, and I wanted to I wanted just to say, you know, God, bless you, congratulations to the daughter because I remember when my kids all did their first community.
Speaker 2: It was such a cool moment.
Speaker 1: You know that they now officially can go to the altar and take communion and stuff like that. And I'm like, huh, I can't comment, but that person can like some random.
Speaker 3: You know, friends, like definitely friends on wherever this platform is.
Speaker 2: H oh, yeah, we're friends on social media where matter of fact, I wonder because I wonder if Facebook Facebook. Yeah, you go to it, I'm friends with.
Speaker 3: Him, says you can live.
Speaker 2: I think you probably got restricted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would they restrict me? What did I What did I do to get restricted?
Speaker 3: Or you can just make it so only friends can comment on your posts, so only.
Speaker 1: They're close friends. Like I've seen that little checkbox before?
Speaker 2: What post? Does it communion? I don't even see mm hmmm, it just restricts you just Oh I see okay, wait wait, yeah so I can comment.
Speaker 1: Oh let's see, can I say realquy? So go to I want to go to go to the exact post. So go to the go to the exact post and uh yeah, but hair hide that from the thing. Oh yeah, look at you. You got the comment I got. I got nothing. But why is it that? Why would they not want me to comment? And I promise you this, I don't comment.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will say, look at the difference in there. You can actually see on yours that I liked it. Yeah, okay, I will say this, not not just to defend this person, but sometimes people will DM me and say I try to comment on your photo and it won't let me. And I do not restrict comments. So I don't know what the what, like, how that happens. I was reading up about this too when we were talking about this, and it said that if you are an excessive commenter or like aker, Instagram or Facebook will restrict you to slow you down a little bit.
Speaker 4: Understand, but you're not. So it's not that I think this person restricted when I'm on the toilet and I have not, I've been taking a g LP one. I don't go to the bathroom as much as I used to.
Speaker 2: That what didn't was not a necessary part of it. I'm just telling you so I've got proof. I've got let's call it a person. What's going on? What's going on? Ryan? How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Some times sometimes accounts set up to only receive comments from people they follow, Like I posted something of me driving and there's a bunch of some negative comments, mostly good comments, but there's an option to turn it on so you can only only receive comments.
Speaker 2: From people you follows. But I do think, maybe you know what, that actually may be interesting. I go down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 6: Maybe they don't follow you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, but maybe they so they unfollowed me then, huh, that would be crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't see because his list is private. My list is private. List of who he follows? Is that'd be worse to you? How would I? How would I see on mine? If I'm you are following him, I can it's telling that you follow this is this is only on Facebook. I can comment on their Instagram. I'm looking on Facebook. You follow him? I cannot see if he follows you because it's private. His his follow list is private is Facebook because I don't have it, you know, like on Instagram, if you unfollow somebody to say follow back or something like that, you can tell if that's your list I did follow. I don't think. I don't think they're.
Speaker 4: Following seventeen year old girls, right, Yeah, they don't follow me, So what'd you do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe they unfollowed. Let's call it. It doesn't make just figured it out. It doesn't make that big of a difference. I just brought it up on video. But I uh, I always wonder when somebody does something like that. Ryan, are you the type of person that you unfollow people based off of the comments or the things that they post because I just mute them.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know. I have a lot of people muted right now. Sometimes what said.
Speaker 3: Sometimes if it's like someone I followed for a one off, like oh I just met them, and then they show up and I'm like, who the heck is this? Like I know that one time. Then I'm like, oh, maybe I'm.
Speaker 2: Following once and it did? Why Ryan? Look?
Speaker 3: No hands?
Speaker 2: Wait? I don't wait? Why did Ryan?
Speaker 6: Why did you?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Why do you think you got unfollowed by Anna?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if thanks for her followed right back, though she said she probably a sleep unfollower drunk.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I'm following you.
Speaker 2: Actually really like Ryan, good people, so you'll get to follow again today. No, I follow him. I see stuff all the time. Look, mom, no hands is yours? Go follow despirational? Okay? And he got every shoe in the world. All right, Ryan, I got at.
Speaker 6: What up to you guys?
Speaker 2: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: All right, hold on a second, I'm following you right now. Look mom, no hands ma, Look mom, mom, you're you're Terrell Jones.
Speaker 2: Is that what it says? No no Jones? Okay? I know it says, look mom, no hands Jones. Look okay, it might be look world, no hands?
Speaker 3: He goes by that.
Speaker 2: Wait, I just did. I just did. Look mom, Instagram Instagram. I'm on Instagram showing your age right now. Look my I'm on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Look mom, no hands and it says sign you as profile.
Speaker 2: Look look what is that?
Speaker 5: It's the first one you got, like.
Speaker 2: Their scores that you don't have underscore. Okay, all right, all right, I'm friending you. I'm gonna underscore all that is it? Cyrus or Silas? Silas? What's up? Silas?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 2: What's going on.
Speaker 6: The first time? Long time?
Speaker 2: Welcome Silas?
Speaker 6: So I have a setting on where I can limit comments on a certain post, and once it gets that certain limit, you can't comment anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh why did wait? Why do you do that? Because what if the good comments come after the limit?
Speaker 6: You know, well, because they get a lot of I get well, I do drag on the side, so I get a lot of hate comments. So I just limit it to where the problem, where the problem is.
Speaker 1: You gotta let you gotta let them the people that love you comment on the haters. Like I always tell everybody, don't don't you the people that hate us, because our defenders will come to us.
Speaker 2: You know afterwards, you could you should put setting up.
Speaker 6: And only limits people who are not my friends. Limits my friends, and only limits who are.
Speaker 2: Not my friends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where you can do that?
Speaker 1: What's yours? I want to I always like to hire to follow a good drag. Uh uh, go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 6: You can follow me on Instagram or TikTok at serenity sapphire, but our serenity, I are I are I N I t y not regular serenity.
Speaker 2: So okay, serenity serenity.
Speaker 6: Kevin, you don't have to Detroit Pistons games all the drag queens.
Speaker 3: I saw you.
Speaker 6: That was fun.
Speaker 2: I thought you're there? Were you there dancing to.
Speaker 6: That? Was there last year?
Speaker 1: Okay Kevin was hosting the game for the Pistons. He was not in drag.
Speaker 2: I know year. We do an amazing job. All right, thank you, Silas. We appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no problem, Thank you guys. By