Speaker 1: We're in a studio this morning.
Speaker 2: That when we walked in today and I think Shanny were the first to walk in that door.
Speaker 1: What was the temperature set up?
Speaker 3: Eighty nine degrees eighty nine?
Speaker 1: It was wonderful.
Speaker 3: And we're all in sweaters and sweatshirts and you know, normal fall attire.
Speaker 1: It's thirty three.
Speaker 2: Or something right now outside? Isn't it like thirty four? Thirty three?
Speaker 3: And the crazy thing is you can't change it. So if you're going, oh, just turn it down. It won't let you touch any anything on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's every studio, even Lydia and Beyonca. Yeah, it's hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's a little, uh, a little hot, a little less sweaty in here.
Speaker 1: What is up with us?
Speaker 2: When we lived in our old studio we had horrible HVAC and then this one here has kind of been a little better, I mean not much.
Speaker 1: But a little person following us? Is it us? Maybe it is us? It's going to be Are we the problem?
Speaker 2: We might be the problem? I think that sometimes we have to look inside. Yeah, my therapist one time talking, Yeah, all right, So if you all of a sudden in the middle of the show, when you're watching.
Speaker 1: Are we are we streaming now? Are we on? Yeah? We're live, We're live, shut on.
Speaker 2: Here all right, So if you in the middle of the show see me naked, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I apologize. It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five, five.
Speaker 3: And six fifty five, yoh five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Ari's back for her third week being on with us and going for her eleventh.
Speaker 1: Win in a row. Ari. Yes, good morning, y'all, Good morning. Did you rest up this weekend? No, I was just telling Leah I did not. Honestly, I just got a lot of work time. But I feel super accomplished and I'm ready for the week.
Speaker 3: So there's that.
Speaker 2: I really don't think that there was a lot of crazy stuff that went around this weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I was kind of away from a lot of the dirty, but I didn't get a lot of alerts. Ari, your challenger today is Kate. She's from Rockford. Kate. It says here you're a vet assistant at an animal hospital and you got patients that have animals like kangaroos and foxes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it gets a little bit wild. I mean it's a lot of cats and dogs. But yeah, we see a lot of different It was actually just yesterday, so that was a first for me. Wow. Yeah, pouch, well it was it was a baby one. It was tiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's bitter than well Joey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bigger than that cute little purse that chanted sometimes Carrie walking around. That one's like only lipstick and cheese. Ford Field friendly. All right, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: Ari. We're going to lock you up in a soundproof area.
Speaker 2: We're going to begin with Kate the five at six fifty five five questions pop culture related. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion Kate. Question number one, Katie Perry made her official red carpet debut with Justin Trudeau, the former Prime Minister of what country.
Speaker 1: Canada?
Speaker 2: Question numbers three. Parents are scrambling at some last minute finds of K pop demon Hunter's costumes ahead of Halloween on what streaming service? Can you watch that movie?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? I'm gonna go with Hulu. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Speaking of a Halloween in the popular thriller It, what is the killer clown's name? Very sick as Question number four, It's looking like machine gun. Kelly is back together with the actress mother of his baby.
Speaker 1: What's her name? And question number five.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian took the bar exam this summer and says one day she will definitely leave Hollywood and become a trial lawyer, following in the footsteps of her late dad.
Speaker 1: What was his first name? Robert?
Speaker 2: Bring the champion back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got three, five, three out of five.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was a little worried there for a second, kind of went down a bad path, but we're going to give you a three out of five.
Speaker 1: Ari.
Speaker 2: By the way, we need we need contestants for tomorrow. So either you're taking on Ari again or you're taking Kate on if. Ari just takes a major dump pair in a second. So if you want to play text, I want to play to nine five, five zero zero. We want to get you on tomorrow Morning show. If you think you're good, I want to play all right, here we go Ari. Question number one. Katie Perry made her official red carpet debut with Justin Trudeau. Who who is the prime Minister of what country?
Speaker 1: Or former Florida? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Question number two, parents are scrambling to find last minute K Pop Demon Hunters costumes ahead of Halloween on what streaming service?
Speaker 1: Can you watch that movie? Netflix? Netflicks exactly?
Speaker 2: Question number three. Speaking of Halloween. In the popular thriller It, what is the killer Clown's name?
Speaker 1: Three to one? She's rolling. Question number four.
Speaker 2: It's looking like machine gun Kelly is back together with this actress, mother of his baby. What's her name? And a perfect score. If you get this, you're eleventh win. You already got it. Kim Kardashian took the bar exam earlier this summer and says that one day she wants to leave Hollywood and become a trial attorney, following in her dad's footsteps. What's her dad's first name or what was his first name? Robert Kardashi, Congratulations, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Even man.
Speaker 2: Is going to run the gamut unless somebody, Unless somebody comes through and gets five out of five, and Ari has one of those four out of five days. So I think you're gonna have to be that good in order to beat Ari. Kate, we have a partying gift for you, and I have no idea what it is, but I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 1: On my little prize sheet. It's on page two. Something good.
Speaker 2: I know that fifty dollars gift card to one of our favorite restaurants.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna feature Detroit Taco Company. I know you're in Rockford, and that probably wouldn't work. You're not coming all the way to Detroit Taco Company from Rockford, right. Probably We'll give him the free plug and Lydia will find something else for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like a Kroger gift card.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a Kroger's not on the west side of the state either.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here, we'll find something for you. We'll give you. We'll give you an autographed keV jersey from his high school basketball team.
Speaker 1: Oh did you play basketball? We didn't. We didn't have a basket, we didn't have all. That's right.
Speaker 2: You went to going to a theater school, in fact, the best Kate.
Speaker 1: We'll find something for you. We'll give you kangaroo feed. Know. There you go. We'll find something for you.
Speaker 2: But we do have to shout out to Trey Tackle compantly because they sponsor this edition of this It's
Speaker 1: Module in the Morning's five is six fifty five