Speaker 1: Happy Halloween. It's one one point three kd WB. We're just kinda like we were up late last night at Boo Bash and we had such a great time. And I know you, if you're listening, maybe you went, but you probably didn't go. I mean, the odds are you didn't go, but we had such a great time. Go check out the pictures. They're all over Day Ryan Show on Instagram. We got home, I don't know. I got home at probably like eleven o'clock or so. And then you know you're wound up and you don't want to go to bed right away. So I stayed up and I've watched reels for a little while and puked ato other pictures, and then it went to bed and it couldn't sleep, and then it was like, oh God, I gotta get up, and I kept waking up all night. So I feel slightly hungover, even though I had only one sip of a cocktail last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kinda.
Speaker 3: I had one singular alcoholic beverage last night since one.
Speaker 1: You guys looked great. If you didn't know I was Jenny last night, people are like, who are you? Are you like a white chick? So I'm like no, Britney Spears. No, I was Jenny. I had the boobs, I had the butt. I had the blonde hair.
Speaker 2: The leggings and the legging yeah, and the pink top. And you see the pictures all on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram.
Speaker 4: You seffed your butt to a little bit right it was.
Speaker 2: It was actually a pair of pants that have a butt built in. Oh yeah, so that.
Speaker 4: Was Dave's offensive potentially offensive costume. I was not. I thought it was hilarious. Honestly. I was more like, oh, that's nice.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Bailey and I were a duo from the Mask Bailey Crushed Me and Jim Carrey Slash Stanley Ip Kiss and Mask, and then I was Cameron Diaz characters Tina carlyle Yes.
Speaker 2: And then we had the lovely little Girl Annie little orphan Annie Baby. That was me with a beard.
Speaker 5: A couple of people said, was I Wendy like from Wendy's I was like, Noah, would you not.
Speaker 2: Know that Wendy has pigtails?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: I thought it was so funny because they're on our Instagram. At Dave Ryan's show, there's one video of like Vaunt hyping up the crowd, but you don't see him until the very end and just pans over and you just see little orphan Annie being.
Speaker 2: Like gotta have something to be excited. That was so funny.
Speaker 1: If you got pictures, make sure you tag Dave Ryan show yes so we can see thols. I ever get a text that says good morning Dave. Jenny Vonton Bailey, your costumes were the best at Boo Bash last night. I had a blast and the costumes were amazing. Seriously, Yeah, I will tell you I've We've done Boo Bash many times over the years and they've all been great. Every one of them been great, but this one had probably the most enthusiastic costume crowd. And because the costumes were over the top, everything from an outhouse with macho man Savage holding Hull Cogan who was sitting on the PORTAGEIB and hull Cogan was doing cocaine. They won first prize. I didn't touch that he was cocaine off of a mirror. And just the costumes were just astounding, everything from the Wiggles to a storm to I mean I could go on and on and on.
Speaker 5: We're gonna more pictures throughout the day too. That's not it. We have plenty Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun. Thanks to hop out some mystic late for having us out there something like that. All Right, I'm gonna go have some coffee, okay, and we'll be right back with War of the Roses coming up next on KD Double Ub. I gotta read an email about Boo Bash from last night. That was really cool. We had such a good time, Chantel writes in I've been listening to Katie but you Be in the morning show since I was six. I'm thirty five now, and my early listening days were on my way to school. I hear that all the time, and I just love it. This year I made it my goal to win Boo Bash tickets and I did. I had a blast last night. I told my husband it'll be my goalder going forward to attend every year. Thank you for brightening my other vice, normal mundane life with some good music and goofiness. Boo Bash twenty five will definitely be a day I will talk about forever.
Speaker 2: That's how good of a party it was. That's a good time. Hopefully I'll be so lucky in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: This was only my second or third, but like you and Dave and Jenny said, I think this was such a great year.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 4: I mean there was one party where like Jackson had to turn people away because we had so many people show up to it.
Speaker 2: And that was good.
Speaker 4: But I would just say overall, like the crowd was great. There was a couple of drunks in the crowd, yeah, but nobody got like sloppy. I definitely saw like a couple people at the end where everyone had mostly cleared out, and there were a couple of drunk girls talking to like the few single guys and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Or at the end, some girl came up to us.
Speaker 5: She said she's moving to Thailand, and she was she was so happy that not only is this her last Halloween in the States, but that she got to come to Boo Bash.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was a woman who she's like, I want to take your picture with my mom and send it to our friends in Vietnam. And I'm like, oh, okay, no, not Philippines, Philippines, Philippines. And I said, well sure, So she dragged me over to her mom and her mom was I think half in the bag and she was just delighted to meet somebody from KTWB and she could not get enough. She was like hanging all over me. And I think she was probably I know, seventy older and.
Speaker 2: She was turned on because you were me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that might have been. I was dressed as Jennie. I go see the pictures on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram. Hey, we need to sing along song of the day, So grab your phone and send us an idea to to sing along with something. Maybe it's thriller, that's a little bit long, but whatever you want to do. I don't know what you want to sing along with. Send me a text idea at KDWB one that's five three nine two one and we'd love to do that for you. Coming up next on kd KDWB.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: I heard a little something that I really thought i'd pass along from somebody who's super healthy and they're fit and they eat right and everything. They said, Okay, we love candy, but here's the mistake the adults make with their kids candy or your own trick or treat candy. Don't eat the little fun size bars because you will have just one more, just one bore. Eat a full sized candy bar, because that at the end of it, you'll be like, Okay, one full sized candy bars enough. But if you have a full sized Snickers, you know, that's like probably three hundred calories or more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's enough.
Speaker 1: But if you have a bunch of little fun sized ones, you'll have an almond Joy and his Snickers in a milky way and a races. So you do whatever you want to. But if you're trying to watch it a little bit, have a full sized candy bar.
Speaker 2: Well, who's giving out full sized candy bars? Tell me whichilhood? Which that's a great question, Faily, I don't. I don't know. They're the one on the cold sack.
Speaker 4: You gotta go down Summit in Saint Paul's.
Speaker 2: Wow, that would be it. Why Paul people?
Speaker 4: They all have mansions on the street. I'm pretty sure our friend Tony from the show, his parents live across from the Governor's mansion. I'm pretty sure they give out full sized candy.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But don't go to four seventy six Summit. It is the most haunted house in Minnesota if you want to look it up, four seventy six Summit.
Speaker 2: Don't go all right here, we go Halloween theme.
Speaker 1: Here are the top costumes for adults, children and pets. For children, Number one spider Man, Princess, which Ghost, Superhero, Batman, Superman, Wednesday, Adams, k Pop, Demon, Hunters, and a vampire. For adults, here we go Witch, vampire, pirate, A lot of all three of those last night. Actually I saw a couple of witches in a pirate. I don't remember seeing a vampire, cat or Batman. I'm not sure if it's a tie Superman, Ghost, Adams Family, Zombie, Princess, and Star Wars. For pets, here we go Pumpkin, hot Dog, Bumblebee. A tie between ghost or Superhero, A bat a dog. If your pet is a dog, is like showing up at work without a costume and saying he dressed up has overworked and underpaid Witch, Spider, Batman, and cat. By the way, one in six people, only one in six people think pets enjoy dressing up for Halloween. Apparently one in six people are delusional. Your pet doesn't like it, but they will let you do. Your cat doesn't like it, The cat will fight you all the way.
Speaker 2: Well it's not for the cat, it's for me. Yeah, it's good point. So We're gonna have a great time. Very good point. All right, we pick a sing along song.
Speaker 4: You guys debate because there was a lot of requests for Thriller, which makes sense. But then also, if you think about it, everybody but Backstreet Boys the music video they dance to Thriller in it, so I.
Speaker 2: Kind of like it. Oh and it's a great sing along song too. Should we do everybody?
Speaker 1: I think we'll do everybody, and they later in the show will do Thriller because it's Halloween. We gotta do Thriller. We gotta do Monster Mash and Monster Rash too. So here you go your sing along song of the day on kd WB.
Speaker 2: Sing Along Song of the Day.
Speaker 1: I hope you enjoyed it. Let's get into the dirt on KDEWB held on something happened. Here we go, let's write again.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: You don't make social media for gossip, rumors and half truths.
Speaker 2: You've got Dave's on Katie w B. Yes you do.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by six one two, Injured Heimer and Lammers in Jewry Law. All right, let's figure out what's going on here. Somebody asked if you could delete one song from existence? What song would it be? The responses included a lot of Christmas songs, the eight seven seven Cars for Kids jingle and.
Speaker 2: Oh no oh no no no oh.
Speaker 1: No, that one that comes on every you know Instagram real.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh no no oh no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: What song would you delete from existence? We don't have time for us to go around the room talk about it for a second. What song would you be from We'll talk about that later.
Speaker 4: Sidney Sweeney is laughing at herself, apparently because she went to uh the laugh Factory with her new boo scooter braun to go see a comedy show of Matt Rife, which I know a lot of people don't like him, but I guess the warm up act poked fun at Sydney without realizing she was in the audience, and so those nearby looked for her reaction, and somebody said that she doubled over with laughter at the bit. So apparently the comic made several cracks about her boobis and they seem to be frequently on display. They're always out. He said, She's at the pharmacy and her boobies are out. It's wild for no reason.
Speaker 2: So that doesn't sound very funny to me.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there was more of the joke, but yeah, apparently she laughed along with it.
Speaker 3: So good for her for being good sport. Yeah, I guess she's a good sport. I mean, if I had boobs like that, they would be out all the time as well. Wicked for Good has a debut that is approaching one hundred and twenty million dollars. The first movie, Wicked from last year, debuted with one hundred and twelve million, and so they're already projecting way more for this one, which I think is super exciting. It would surpass the record for any adaptation of a Broadway musical into a film. And that comes out November twenty first, which I realized is a ways away.
Speaker 2: But tomorrow is November.
Speaker 1: Whoa unbelievea and them daylight savings time kicks in this weekend. Oh is it really?
Speaker 2: We get an extra hour, We get an extra hour, yeah, to make up.
Speaker 1: For what we last too in the afternoon. So he is a little bit of a trade off, all right. That is the dirt for now. Psychic Gary Spivey is here waiting in the green room. He'll be here in a second to answer your questions. If you want to talk to Gary Spivey, we'll have him on. He's a psychic. He can't answer questions about your past, present, future, love life, career, anything like that. And I'm just gonna give you a little tip. If you have a boring question and a sad question, or you have a spicy question, go with the spicier question, because it's radio. Our job is to entertain. I know a lot of people like want to find out the sex of their baby. I don't care the sex of your baby. However, if you're not sure whether the baby is your husband's or the guy that you've been seeing at work, now that's a good question. That's a spicy question. So if you have a good question and a sad question, Hey, we're here to party, we're here to have a good time. Let's not do the Yes. My entire family died in a train wreck. It was a derailment, you know, like they all died in a train railment.
Speaker 3: And then I heard it spun around, like it flipped and flipped in my body's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to do this sad one. Let's do a one that's a little bit more interesting. Maybe about romance. Maybe about the guy who's been saying that he's going to marry you for a long time and and now he's finally ready, but now you're not sure whether to believe him.
Speaker 2: Or oh things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so call me now six five, one nine eight nine KWB. Also less than ten minutes away from another Sabrina Carpenter keyword stay here.
Speaker 5: I