Speaker 1: More sorcerers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be careful out there. We need you every one you yes, please. The weather outside is frightful. The fire delightful, I would say march degree.
Speaker 3: The fires are delightful as long as they are contained, contained and intentional.
Speaker 4: It's hard to contain you Marting here, You're hard to contain.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to pull up the stream. I have it, but I'm a little delayed there. It is because I want to see the new cameras. Four K cameras.
Speaker 6: It's too many k's. Good night, how many k's you want? I'll calm down. Not this month? Way home here? Wow? Somehow someway tooth and nail on the roads to get well.
Speaker 7: He's a Fighter's what he is.
Speaker 8: Because he has to run the cams because you're playing initials. So Nick had to get through this snow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did we get an extra camera so that we can see Nick?
Speaker 6: Not yet? I mean we have it. We have the camera, just haven't.
Speaker 9: Said, and we can bring him in here starting only fans Marty would pay Yes, and I.
Speaker 4: See, okay, hey it was on this date, guys.
Speaker 5: I see I can see him behind and bear.
Speaker 8: Hey there he is back there Nicholas Madden that his grandfather got a lot of attention on Thanksgiving, which is super cool.
Speaker 1: I like I like the look here hawk John, the one button up top there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is my essay local.
Speaker 3: I hope this doesn't mean I have to start wearing makeup because I'm not into that.
Speaker 7: I'll be for it.
Speaker 6: Was our subtle way of telling you that.
Speaker 10: Okay, well, yeah, Chris does look like Chris does look like the other guy from Cypress Hill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: But the buttons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just start doing insane in the brain. La la la. Okay, I don't know that songs.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, that goes insane in the memory exactly.
Speaker 8: No, that was a digital underground whatever. That's the Humpty dance. Pronounce with the empty I'd like to do that and all the rappers in the top ten. Please allow me to bump the one of my favorite rap lyrics of all time.
Speaker 6: It does, please allow me to bump the.
Speaker 7: It's very Shakespearean. I like it.
Speaker 6: He probably stole it.
Speaker 8: From Hamlet the bard I pressed ham Net, which is a typo.
Speaker 6: It is it is not.
Speaker 7: All right, I don't remember. I was gonna have had at a real good point was.
Speaker 8: It about your buttons? Was it about Cypress Hill? Was it about flames? Was it about Marnie's lack of makeup until we got four k?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I'm just upset though, that Marty was so shattered and so dismissive when I told her that we only had one room in Fargo.
Speaker 3: Well, you said one hotel room, and then you said I had to break it to you, but it only.
Speaker 5: Has one twin bed.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I expect you to say no, way that's going to.
Speaker 6: Work, but not start shooting people.
Speaker 7: You were so upset, like you dismissed it so quickly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, weird drowning and disappointment.
Speaker 1: You got her so upset. She was mad at me. I know it was in my place, and I was even in the conversation.
Speaker 6: Harris, you'll remember this. You're a Seinfeld guy.
Speaker 8: It's a lot like the episode where Brian Cranston's character invites Julia Lee Dreifus to the super Bowl. Yeah, and she's like, cool, I get to go to the super Bowl, doctor Tim Watley, And then she doesn't realize because she's a little naive, that well, Tim's probably probably inviting you there for a specific reason.
Speaker 10: So they're taking a cab and she's like, cool, I'm really excited for the super Bowl. What's the what's the old room?
Speaker 6: Sitch like. He's like, what are you talking about? She's like, well, there's two of us, right, there's got to be two beds.
Speaker 5: Or two rooms and two rooms.
Speaker 8: And the look on his face is I shouldn't invade it to the super Bowl.
Speaker 6: So he his plans were foiled. She wanted two beds.
Speaker 4: Well, just to be clear, I had no plans, but I was so sad, so such a disgusting.
Speaker 8: You're not taking Marning to the super Bowl, is what you're saying. Tough break, Barnes, It's okay.
Speaker 5: Is it a tough break for me?
Speaker 6: Well, tough break for Chris again. I didn't expect you to celebrate. I didn't expect you to go.
Speaker 7: Why can't I see on the screen?
Speaker 6: Are we not on?
Speaker 8: Is it one of those bits where the our admin says that they don't want you to see this content?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got I have it on dot com, slash YouTube, no slash watch.
Speaker 7: I'm familiar heard of it, Finny.
Speaker 3: From Well somebody in this office, not this room, this office sent me a tutorial video.
Speaker 5: On how to do makeup for hooded eyelids?
Speaker 11: Do you think the message has been received a minute?
Speaker 6: Male or female? Has a female? It was a female? And was it?
Speaker 8: Were they trying to help or yes? So it wasn't. It wasn't malicious. This was here's some advice. Was it asked for?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: Not the hooded eyelids?
Speaker 7: You know, Barbs.
Speaker 3: I've been asking Barb about some of her makeup, and I just don't you have a teenage daughter or in your teenage daughter, you.
Speaker 5: Have an older daughter. You know about serum's corey, you know about all the things.
Speaker 6: That they're putting them.
Speaker 3: Yes, but they all copia of equipment that it takes now to have a face if your female is outrageous. And I don't like to do any maintenance. I mean, I washed my makeup offs at night. I don't need your It's bad enough when I do wear makeup on occasion and you go, oh my.
Speaker 7: God, forgive me.
Speaker 2: I want to recreate the moment ago when I said there was one.
Speaker 11: Room and you go, I'm just saying my face has changed. Now I'm fifty two.
Speaker 3: And I asked Barbi a couple questions about the contouring and that and I just am not willing to do a lot of the stuff, okay, And so she she sent me a couple of Hey, this is a great serum, put vitamin C on your face.
Speaker 5: Just do these few things.
Speaker 3: I'm like great, and then like the next day, here is a tutorial video on how to do makeup for hooded eyelids.
Speaker 7: That's I mean, that's a shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's I'd never speak to her again.
Speaker 6: It's true.
Speaker 3: I have, actually I have a right hooded eyelid. Now that we have four K, I could probably.
Speaker 5: Show you you have a right what hoodooed eyelid?
Speaker 6: So is that a bird?
Speaker 5: And it like hangs over it's super attractive.
Speaker 6: So what does she say you're supposed to do about that?
Speaker 5: What's the process in the eyeshadowing?
Speaker 3: It's where you do the depth that's like the crease go higher than that to give them.
Speaker 5: I'm not willing to do that.
Speaker 6: And you're on TV. I know that's nuts.
Speaker 5: It's coming to it real soon, man, bag.
Speaker 8: How awesome would it be if you're fired with cause? In the in the termination noticed, it just says, right, hooded eyelid?
Speaker 7: You got fired with Bill Cosby.
Speaker 8: I don't think the Cause would care about her eyelids as long as they're closed.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Man, we have honestly mentioned Cosby so many times this week toys for Tots, I mentioned.
Speaker 6: Of the Cause.
Speaker 7: Hey, Marty, you got an email?
Speaker 6: Who's it from? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just saw it pop up on your email.
Speaker 6: Check your email? You got it?
Speaker 7: You got your Yahoo email? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Check that standby.
Speaker 6: We have a for you.
Speaker 12: It'll be five miles away from Chris's hotel. I will have armed guards outside to keep them away from you.
Speaker 3: I just got a text from Kayla Kriesel who said she also needs hooded eyelid treatments.
Speaker 5: I got you, girl.
Speaker 6: I got an.
Speaker 5: Email from Chris Hockey with a link to a facelift.
Speaker 6: At the Cleveland Clinic. Cleveland. They can't do that work here.
Speaker 5: And get the whole thing, not just the island.
Speaker 6: Wow, they do that too, the whole face reconstruction.
Speaker 5: Apparently there's not a serum for that.
Speaker 10: Yet.
Speaker 7: Hold on, I got.
Speaker 5: She want me to keep my email open?
Speaker 7: Hm hmm.
Speaker 3: I did buy the under eye the stickers that you put under your.
Speaker 5: Under eye bags. I bought a twelve pack of those, and then I forgot to put them on to me.
Speaker 6: Probably I wasn't gonna mention it. The eyelash thing, I don't get the serum.
Speaker 12: Well, just like like women spend so much time on their eyelashes, and I don't know, I'm not a great judge of it, but I've never heard a guy go like, man, did you see her eyelashes?
Speaker 6: Like those are some hot eyelashes for each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so maybe we're not actually trying to impress.
Speaker 6: Oh so you guys say, oh, cute eyelashes to each other. Oh, they definitely do.
Speaker 3: They have complimented you have someone who has like a really nice set whoa my.
Speaker 6: God, button bar?
Speaker 2: I mean, horrible time to take your breath, minie's got fire, old time to.
Speaker 6: Take a brad? Sure what hockey does? Terrible time?
Speaker 5: Let me finish my sentence perfect.
Speaker 7: Boops.
Speaker 3: I have complimented someone who has a really nice set of falses.
Speaker 4: Marty, just stop talking, Hey, Marty, stop talking, Marty, you got another email.
Speaker 6: Stop talking? Okay.
Speaker 5: The subject is one more and it is linked to.
Speaker 3: Plastic surgery dot org slash cosmetic procedures slash.
Speaker 5: But talk enhancement. I definitely don't need if.
Speaker 7: You're going on for a refurbish. Let's cut her a whole thing.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine? It's like going in for an oil change. And I said, well, you know what you should probably did you click on it?
Speaker 4: By the way, it's called a Brazilian butt lift.
Speaker 6: Oh okay?
Speaker 3: Is it in Brazil by.
Speaker 5: Gluten fugamentation and lift?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That lady in the picture there to the right, Yeah, she's squeezing him, yes she was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well give her all.
Speaker 5: I am feeling great about myself.
Speaker 6: Aren't you glad you came in today? So this is what they do.
Speaker 12: They use liposuction to take excess fat from other areas of the body, like your abdomen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then they pump it into your booty. That's right. But you can afford a Brazilian butt lift if.
Speaker 13: You win the Initials Jackpot. After this, on the fans, it's the Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 6: Next on the fan, Marcrocers But baby, it's cold outs.
Speaker 7: But baby, it's cold outs.
Speaker 4: Up been hoping that you would you call him down Dean, please for god's sake, Yeah.
Speaker 7: You paper, I didn't get paper.
Speaker 6: I don't get I'll go get paid.
Speaker 7: I got pa, I got blue in black one.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Hi, Welcome back to Patrick Morris. So we're getting ready for the initials.
Speaker 7: We're very exciting. Marty's over here being offensive, okay.
Speaker 8: Zach's over here preparing to have his heart broken because he loses all the time right at the end. So he'll get three or four and lose. So I can't wait to find out which one of the three of you beats him right at the wire.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what pair is coming off.
Speaker 5: Uh really impressive performance.
Speaker 7: We Uh we got him all fired up last sun.
Speaker 1: So I still have the score sheet that I gotta get.
Speaker 6: To Who did I win? Analys? Andy and Andy one thousand?
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta get him the score sheet. But I have yet to write down my last set of initials because I literally have no idea how to spell on tondra.
Speaker 6: Parrish told me.
Speaker 8: Parrish told me after the game at All of America last week he knew the answer was double on toundre. That's what he thought it was, but he he almost didn't ring in because he wasn't sure it started with.
Speaker 6: Any uh huh.
Speaker 10: Hey man, you still otherwise, Marni, today you would have been going for a record fifth straight.
Speaker 6: Parish blocks you. Let's see who starts another or maybe parish gets two in a row. Yeah, it's time for initials. Let's go this his initials Game.
Speaker 13: Six oh six on the Power Trip presented by Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 8: Absolutely love those guys at Wolf River Electric and Wolf River Electric dot com. They're fantastic. Go solar like I did. I did it last year, but you can still with this year and in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 10: If you want, go to Wolfriverelectric dot com, click on free quote to get started. Tell him you heard about it on the Power Trip and on cafam and make sure you get your initials guesses in every single week on x, Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag cafe and Initials for your chance to win fifteen hundred dollars off a new home solar system thanks to Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go, amen.
Speaker 6: Chris, who are you playing for in game six? So sex oh Cory.
Speaker 4: As you well know, I'm always sponsored by my great friends at radcon radcot dot com. If I were today, You're gonna get a special offer from Radcot.
Speaker 7: Thank you Radco.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Radco Halvey. Who are you playing for today?
Speaker 12: I am playing for Meat Sauce today and I'm sponsored by our amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza now on sale at Schafer's Food in Niswa. Love that place. And if I win today, listen for a special offer from Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 7: Is that the right there across the.
Speaker 6: Water park? Yeah? That place?
Speaker 8: That place used to go get food before vacation. Good, good, good Marnie. Who are you playing for once again?
Speaker 3: I am sponsored by my wonderful friends at Great Clips.
Speaker 5: Thank you Great Clips.
Speaker 3: If I win today, tweet me tag at great Clips now through the end of Sunday. One lucky winner is gonna win it a cubeon for free haircuts for an entire year from Great Clips.
Speaker 6: You gave away a lot of free haircuts in at five Paris. You want to be that way?
Speaker 8: That did not used to be that way Parish you won last week? Who are you trying to win again?
Speaker 1: We're gonna try and double up for my amazing friends at Buy the Yard and if I win today, listen for a one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Buy the Yard. You guys are the best. Thank you for standing by me. And I'm so grateful if win for you.
Speaker 8: Here's a one of a kind offer at Initials game dot com. You can get versions four, five, and six. Obviously it's crunch time, it's December fifth. I would order Initials now for the Powershup fan in your life, and uh, you order it this morning, I'll probably ship it out later today. Let's go, right, Is that right? It could ship out for Do you ship it off to Boston?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 10: We we have shipped to all forty eight states in the continental US. That's really cool, buddy Alaska and I know, and I've had people email me mad that I won't send it to Canada, but we don't ship internationally.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: To Initials earned it yet, four or five and six are the best three anyway, So why not just get these three? And if you're waiting for one, two, and three, I'm probably never reprinting them, so just get the new ones.
Speaker 6: They're better anyway. All right?
Speaker 8: You can afford to buy a whole bunch of Initials Games and a whole bunch of marijuana for Zach.
Speaker 10: If you want, oh and a Brazilian butt lift all that stuff. If you just win the jackpot, let's go.
Speaker 13: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials.
Speaker 4: Jackpot's right, the same Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot is currently one hundred and five thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: You're gonna buy new car, save money in your kurk. Carlan Viill with Save.
Speaker 4: Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto lane RATECES lost four point two nine percent APR ply today, I'd say Paul CU dot org slized Campan federally insured by the NCU.
Speaker 6: Ain't cordy all right?
Speaker 8: This goes up five hundred dollars every week thanks to our awesome, awesome friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, and this happened a week ago, right, the guy David from Cambridge, I think won two.
Speaker 6: Hundred fifty bucks last week.
Speaker 10: It was close, he guessed DS the letters were das to won two hundred and fifty bucks. But if you say both letters in the right spot, the fans the power trip in Saint Paul Federal Credit Union gives you one hundred and five thousand.
Speaker 8: John is ready, He's on the phone. I see how excited John is. The see if John wants to win one hundred and five thousand. Hi John, good morning, Hey, good morning John.
Speaker 6: Where are you from. I'm from Egan, John from Egan. Would you like one hundred and five thousand dollars? I would love that. That would be great. What would you spend it on? Would you waste it?
Speaker 15: Blow?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 12: I don't think I'd wait a little bit. Yeah, probably?
Speaker 8: Would you pay off student loans, your mortgage, your car payment?
Speaker 6: What would what would get paid for? First?
Speaker 13: Probably the house?
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, then the butt lift? Yeah, then the Brazilian butt lift. Do you have a significant other or yourself that would like a Brazilian butt lift?
Speaker 15: A significant other?
Speaker 13: Certainly?
Speaker 14: Sure?
Speaker 6: Oh, certainly.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you don't need it, but they do, Okay, John and Egan. What letters are you guessing for a shot at one hundred and five thousand dollars?
Speaker 6: I'm guessing c G as in Charlie Girl, Charlie Girl c G.
Speaker 5: Initial.
Speaker 8: No, I don't believe that they are CG. If you have one in the right spots, give it to him.
Speaker 6: You went two fifty if you have him both in the rights about you want one hundred and five thousand dollars?
Speaker 10: Is John alive? Does he have at least one for two hundred and fifty bucks? And is he alive for a shot at the jackpo Come on?
Speaker 7: Come on you.
Speaker 6: Sorry? Sorry John? Sorry John? You took a shot? Why not? You guess two letters? That's all you can do.
Speaker 10: All you can do is say two letters and hope that they're right. He did follow the rules, No C, no G in either spot. The letters for game six oh six.
Speaker 8: W H a letter W and then the letter H.
Speaker 7: Lambert.
Speaker 6: What was he watching?
Speaker 15: Nah?
Speaker 6: He probably is like playing along.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 6: We had a bunch of listeners in yesterday. You guys remembers that, like the group of people sitting over here.
Speaker 8: Of course, one of them graduated same year, same class with Kelly Lambert. And I said off here, I go, oh, please tell me you dated her, and he goes, no, I didn't, but we you ran in the same circles and stuff.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh, man, I.
Speaker 10: Wish if you had dated her and Sauce was here, that would have just been great.
Speaker 8: I don't know why I would have loved it so much? Would you take her to prom twice? Nope, he said no, but he said she was lovely, and I'm like, she's still lovely?
Speaker 6: Is still lovely? All right? Game six oh six w H Here's number one.
Speaker 10: Clue number one frequently features fisticuffs. Clue number two is open. Clue number three this is not someone's home, Marnie, yep.
Speaker 6: Waffle house. That's right. Wow, that's pretty good. That was really good.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good.
Speaker 6: That is a waffle house.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good. Pretty good.
Speaker 6: They fight a lot, a lot of drunk fights.
Speaker 7: It's so much fun.
Speaker 3: And no, it's not.
Speaker 8: It's because they're open twenty four hours a day and people go there late when they're drunking and they start swinging.
Speaker 7: That was good.
Speaker 8: Mind, you gotta hit something, You got to hit somebody. Oh, waffle, Marty Kellner, waffles. We've been begging for waffles for like three weeks and nobody delivers.
Speaker 6: No body. Everybody's listening to K one of two.
Speaker 4: Let's let's go ask them if they can order some waffles please.
Speaker 10: Then waffle house gives Marty the one nothing lead. Here's number two of w H here. You're going number one might be four to five feet tall. Clue number two, most commonly white or gray.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 8: One of the words is what's inside. The other word is what it does.
Speaker 6: Clue number four. These are mostly cylindrical. Clue number five. You're gonna want one of these. Likely. Yeah, water heater.
Speaker 10: That's right, Darn, that's really good, Marny, that's a water heater.
Speaker 7: Water is inside this game.
Speaker 6: Heating is what it does. It's a water heater.
Speaker 7: I used to be able to do this, Yeah, but now I got nothing.
Speaker 6: Just a week ago, Isaac Hi, Oh no, no, no, don't don't count on Zach.
Speaker 10: Zach's gonna get hot in one, three or four up late and then still come up one short.
Speaker 6: I didn't say. All I did is say high. Oh yeah, I'm just saying, don't even acknowledge him.
Speaker 8: He's fine, Okay, He's still gonna put a whole bunch on the board and have.
Speaker 6: His heart broken. It's my guess is a tiebreaker with him and Marny, and MARNI will get the tiebreaker.
Speaker 7: Correct, I look like versus your hands?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Or Robert Smith from the Cure mailed it. Marty leads to rip Here's number three of w H.
Speaker 10: Includes Amazon. Clue number two is one half.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm, howk yep, Western Hemisphere.
Speaker 6: That's right, you beat me to Hawk. Good guys, you beat me right to it. The que Amazon River, Sure, Amazon rainforest.
Speaker 8: Or you could have just said Amazon because technically in Seattle, Amazon is in the Western Hemisphere. So either way it works. But sure, either way it works. Brilliant Western Hemisphere. It gets Chris for Marty one Chris Hawking.
Speaker 6: Now we go right. Here's number four of w H.
Speaker 10: Clue number one is considered warm.
Speaker 6: M Clue number two you might step on this.
Speaker 8: Clue number three often follows jail, rehab or hospitals.
Speaker 10: Clue number four features a return. Clue Number five extremely.
Speaker 6: Common after a long deployment. Zach, Zach, welcome home. Might step on this.
Speaker 8: Like a welcome, like a welcome matt. A lot of them say welcome home, Oh, welcome at. You might step literally on the phrase welcome home. The boy Zach ZACHARYE Halberson on the board with one fulfilling the prophecy coming up one short, It's gonna happen. Marty has two, Zach now has one. Hawk has one. Here's number five of.
Speaker 10: W Clue number one can easily lose its shape. Clue number two are extremely thin. Clue number three more so in the past, but have been known to sometimes illegally slip.
Speaker 6: Past glass Clue number four.
Speaker 10: It suspends and something is suspended from it.
Speaker 6: Oh, Hawk, yep, wire hanger. That's right, that is areer.
Speaker 8: You don't really need to break into cars with wire hangers anymore because a lot of cars don't have things that you can pull up on anymore like you could have been.
Speaker 7: That was the most frustrating thing in the world.
Speaker 8: Trying to get the wire hanger to pop the lock. Yeah, how often did you break into cars?
Speaker 6: Or was that just your own hold on? Now?
Speaker 7: I can't answer that question.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: We have a time with Mommy Dearest the movie where when she freaks out at the kid and says, no more wire hangers.
Speaker 6: Take your word for it, got okay? Hawk?
Speaker 10: As to Marnie has too, Zach has one parish, you have seven items.
Speaker 6: You got lots of time. Here's number six. W H. Clue number one includes periods.
Speaker 7: Jeez mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Clue number two has different ages.
Speaker 8: Clue number three often connected to high school or college Mark.
Speaker 1: Zach Mark was first world history that.
Speaker 15: I was trying to get a man of history. Hey you, I had it after periods. You give it a say you yes, damn it, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: Everybody's on the thank you. Hi, I'm mom, I'm here, good swinger. Here is Hi Perish number seven. We're at halftime.
Speaker 8: Mary has two, Hawk has two, Parish in zact with one number seven of.
Speaker 6: W H CLU number one.
Speaker 8: Incorporated in nineteen eighty four. Clue number two associated with Golden State Clue number three heard in Pink Pony Club Clue number four.
Speaker 6: This includes the sunset strip. Zach.
Speaker 12: Zach was first West Hollywood that.
Speaker 8: Was killing me West and we have a three way tie.
Speaker 5: Zach West Time.
Speaker 8: Marnie has too, Zach has to, Hawk has to, Parish has won five items ago.
Speaker 6: All of you right in the mix. Here's number eight.
Speaker 7: West Hollywood was the coolest place in the world when I moved there in ninety one.
Speaker 6: Was it really?
Speaker 7: I can't even tell you how much fun it was to be on It was so cool.
Speaker 6: You and River Phoenix just doing blow seeing what happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we saw what happened. I got my ass out of there.
Speaker 6: That was the viper room, was it not?
Speaker 7: It was?
Speaker 6: That's West Hollywood.
Speaker 14: M shout out to River Phoenix, Me and River and Paul Rubins tricklead right there.
Speaker 7: And Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 6: Of course, well walking on, never mind, never mind.
Speaker 10: Marnie has two, Zach has two, Hawk has too, Parish has one.
Speaker 8: Here's number eight of w H. Clue number one can be very loud. Clue number two have a source. Clue number three are charged. Clue number four.
Speaker 6: You might see these on a bus, on a plane, or on a run.
Speaker 8: Marnie, yep, wireless headphones, wireless headphone. Mary good one, all right, good one for you. Yep, that was big, all right. Marty has three surprising no one. Zach is one back with two. Hawks also has two. Parish has one.
Speaker 7: With its okay, Marco okay Zach.
Speaker 6: Here is number nine of w H.
Speaker 10: Clue number one is dark. Clue number two has a connection with crying babies.
Speaker 6: Clue number three known for danger, anxiety, unease, and bad luck.
Speaker 10: Clue number four in folklore, it's associated with increased supernatural activity.
Speaker 6: Zach Zach witch hunt.
Speaker 8: Out for the rest of number nine is Zachary Haverson. We're now to Marny Hawk and Parish Clue number five is late.
Speaker 6: Parish was first witching hour.
Speaker 10: That is the witching hour. You have the word witch, right, Zachary, But that's witching.
Speaker 6: Hour, Zach game. I hate it, thanks, Zach uh Marny. You have three, all three of the fellows have two.
Speaker 10: Come on, I have hour earlier and then all right, three to go stupid, stay locked.
Speaker 8: Everybody is mathematically still alive. Here's number ten of w H Clue number one.
Speaker 10: Previously known as Sun Dodgers Clue number two, partially Purple Clue number three.
Speaker 8: It can be seen in the Emeralds. Zach Hawk was first Washington Huskies.
Speaker 4: Boy boy, good guys, Washington.
Speaker 6: Let's go Hawk right one.
Speaker 5: Zach almost threw his head.
Speaker 8: There were the sun Dogs sun Dodgers like one hundred years ago. But I guess the kids back in the day didn't think that was catchy enough and hard to chant and stuff, so they switched it to the Huskies.
Speaker 7: Because Huskies are the best. What do you think a sun Dodger.
Speaker 5: Is like redheads and people with fair skin?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: My wife goes outside more than I do. She's a redhead. She's one of those sun dodgers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got unfair skin, and then unfair hairdo and then unfair world.
Speaker 7: I feel like.
Speaker 4: I feel pretty. I'm in disguised. It takes all the pressure off.
Speaker 8: Here's the situation, Marty and Hawk. You have three, Zach and Parish each have two. So if Marnie or Hawk gets it, eliminates Zach and Parish, but no one can lock it up after this one. Marty and Hawk have three, Zach and Parish each have two. Here's number eleven of w H.
Speaker 10: Clue number one cleans Zach workhorse.
Speaker 6: Are you serious? Zachary out for the rest of number eleven.
Speaker 3: That was great, Okay, okay, interesting strategy.
Speaker 10: Clue number two solves problems. Clue number three once got a number. Clue number four.
Speaker 6: His name is in the title. Clue number five. This is a fictional genius. Final clue Clue number six. He once famously said, how do you like them? Apples? Mark Mark was first.
Speaker 8: Real Hunting from Goodwill Hunting played by Matt Damon, who is a janitor. That's the cleaning part, not a workhorse. Solves problems. He got her number.
Speaker 7: Something you should have number when you said god his number got her number.
Speaker 6: Once got a number, got her number.
Speaker 1: It was a great clue because I felt like it should have given it away.
Speaker 6: It didn't.
Speaker 8: Will Hunting gets Perish tied through the lead. So Marnie has three, Parish has three, Hawk has three. If any of the three of you get this right, you're the winner. If Zach gets it right, he forces a four way tiebreaker in which one of the three of you will win in overtime. Here is here is number twelve, Marnie, Parish, and Hawk going for the winds that going for the tie.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 10: Might feature a large group of animals.
Speaker 6: Clue number two.
Speaker 8: These sometimes feature amateur singing. Clue number three is for socializing.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 8: Is essential for survival, but might have predators waiting to pounce Marnie for the wind watering hole.
Speaker 6: That's right, that is a water red hole.
Speaker 10: And Marnie wins yet again in twenty twenty five, Well done, You're just too good at this.
Speaker 7: I think you've got to figure it out.
Speaker 6: You almost ring in about a clue earlier.
Speaker 8: You weren't sure, but that's what you were waiting on or did it just pop in there?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: It's part of her tactics, Sam Cory, she makes weird.
Speaker 6: Noises and then it throws you guys off.
Speaker 8: Because you think she no, oh, it just throws you off in general and your bum that she doesn't want to join you in one twin.
Speaker 6: Bed in Fargo. Got it, got it?
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 6: No, of course not no, No, that wasn't what I heard at all.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not the kind of guy, but just what I heard it all threw up.
Speaker 10: Well done yet again you win you watering hole will gets you via the victory for game six.
Speaker 6: So six, what happens now?
Speaker 3: Well, now you can tweet me and tag Great Clips through the end of Sunday and one of you will be chosen to receive free haircuts for an entire year from Great Clips. Thank you, Great Clips and Great Clips Salons.
Speaker 6: It's been good, yep.
Speaker 8: With Sauce being gone because he was in striking distance in terms of points with only a couple of games left in twenty twenty five, you are the twenty twenty five winner for both wins for the year and points for the calendar year of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I never thought the certifica you.
Speaker 8: And the rest of us didn't think it was possible a couple of years ago, but you were the winner in both categories for this year.
Speaker 6: What is the price we'll do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What what will I receive for such an honor?
Speaker 6: I got a piece of paper for you back here.
Speaker 7: I'm hoping that you receive a flight to Fargo.
Speaker 6: Why not? Do you know what I look like with this?
Speaker 4: We're one hang on And I didn't really nailed it until a sent us.
Speaker 6: Is it a male or a female?
Speaker 7: Female?
Speaker 6: Female? Not absolutely nailed.
Speaker 8: Not a real person, Coraline Velma, you look exactly like Coraline.
Speaker 1: Coraline maybe, but I think of the incredible Oh sure that I know yet.
Speaker 7: Which I didn't know. I knew her name until right now.
Speaker 6: Who's gonna say, Simpson the mode.
Speaker 7: I didn't know her name, and now I know that I.
Speaker 6: Didn't you at half of it. That's better than I.
Speaker 7: Man, Man, I really thought I had something for you today.
Speaker 10: You did for a second there, got it tied up with the Huskies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in Zack's boat. I was kind of on the wrong thing wire hanger. I was thinking about a hook. So yeah, it was close, but I couldn't quite come up with.
Speaker 6: You today, Corey. You had me.
Speaker 4: I had to do something I never do. I couldn't think of anything, so I wrote h A h I h E h O so that I could look down and it actually worked.
Speaker 6: Out interesting for the second words, what could be?
Speaker 8: Yeah, there were so many wire hanger clues I had to avoid, write my god, because when you google or ask for wire you know, like facts about wire hangers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that comes up a lot.
Speaker 10: Even when I asked chat GPT, I'm like, hey, tell me twenty things about wire hangers. It kicks out a lot of those, and I'm like.
Speaker 8: Oh man, okay, I'm not writing clues like that. Yeah, oh boy.
Speaker 7: I had chat GPT because it keeps asking me if I need.
Speaker 6: Help, why are you dressed like Coraline.
Speaker 1: I've got enough people ask me that I don't need another machine too.
Speaker 4: No, I love chat GPT. I'm starting to like it a lot. Yeah, it's pretty like the initials game. And I love you Marty, I love your Paris, love you Zacho. I even love you Corey.
Speaker 6: That's fantastic.
Speaker 7: And I love you back there, Nico. I love you Den. I love you almost tut Tolan.
Speaker 6: I apologize.
Speaker 8: We've had so many dyllans here over the years, and Devon's gonna have to dodge the Dylan bullet for a long time.
Speaker 6: It's not your fault, exactly, so many dolls. There's there's a Devon. It's not your fault.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's really good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's his fault.
Speaker 7: So you're be gone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll be back next Friday. We'll We'll have Marnie win again next Friday.
Speaker 12: Yay birthday Mom, Happy birthday Mom, Candy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be gay Holidays by love you all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, take care of yourself.
Speaker 8: West all right, powered your back, five thirty to nine Viking Monday. Anybody know where the Friday football Feast is coming up next night?
Speaker 6: A name Savage?
Speaker 10: Okay, calm down, that's a good man.
Speaker 6: Next from Savage beat ups, I beg I an already have a wonder for day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and don't forget to do that yourself, baby girl. I love fe